Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Cindy Crawford's Face

She REALLY fucked it up.

by Anonymousreply 11902/14/2013

She's just surprised, OP!

by Anonymousreply 103/09/2012

She looks like a completely (almost) different person. Seriously. That can't be due to natural aging. WTF?

by Anonymousreply 203/09/2012

Surprised she had to pay the bill, that is.

by Anonymousreply 303/09/2012

Damn, I wouldn't have recognized her. Whatever these latest trends in plastic surgery are, they're not doing the consumers any favors. Her eye placement looks different (i.e., worse) because the whole contour of her face has changed.

by Anonymousreply 403/09/2012

Almost unrecognizable.

by Anonymousreply 503/09/2012

Cheek implants always look awful and unnatural, yet people insist on getting them.

by Anonymousreply 603/09/2012

At least the mole is gone.

by Anonymousreply 703/09/2012

She looks like Marie Osmond.

by Anonymousreply 803/09/2012

She looks like Marie Osmond in the super closeup in the third post.

The mole is still there, R7.

by Anonymousreply 903/09/2012

Yeah, she does. I wonder if she got another forehead lift or if her surprised look is because of Botox?

by Anonymousreply 1003/09/2012

There are very few plastic surgeons who do decent eye and brow lifts. Obviously she didn't go to one of those.

by Anonymousreply 1103/09/2012

She looked gorgeous in the 2009 pic - pretty much the same as she looked in the 90s. There was absolutely nothing wrong with her. WHY did she do this?

by Anonymousreply 1203/09/2012

Are we sure this isn't photoshop?

by Anonymousreply 1303/09/2012

I think she just recently got botox - it'll soften in a month or two.

I saw her in person at an event 3 years ago - she looks just like her old pictures - then at least. Beautiful, but she has a bit of a harsh face that is not going to age well.

by Anonymousreply 1403/09/2012

Yeah, her face is really fucked up!

by Anonymousreply 1503/09/2012

She looks Hispanic.

by Anonymousreply 1603/09/2012

Maybe that rare french melon is having unexpected long term side effects.

by Anonymousreply 1703/09/2012

R16, I've thought that ever since she first became famous. Maybe just a little bit.

by Anonymousreply 1803/09/2012

She's no Valerie Bertandernie.

by Anonymousreply 1903/09/2012

The strangest thing about her face is the area under her eyes. It looks like it was pulled down and the shape of her eyes is completely different now. She looked about 30 in that 2009 pic and then she busted her face with unnecessary ps.

by Anonymousreply 2003/09/2012

It looks like a horror movie version of her face.

by Anonymousreply 2103/09/2012

She still looks good, but like a completely different person.

by Anonymousreply 2203/09/2012

I always thought she might have the guts to age gracefully. Cut the hair to shoulder length. Go gray. Gain ten pounds. She would have looked fantastic and could have continued modeling in a different way.

by Anonymousreply 2303/09/2012

She was so fucking gorgeous last time I saw her, which was just a year or so ago.

by Anonymousreply 2403/09/2012

Boy, that looks bad.

by Anonymousreply 2503/09/2012

Hard to believe she's ... 39.

by Anonymousreply 2603/09/2012

[quote]Damn, I wouldn't have recognized her.

That's ridiculous. She looks awful, but she's recognizable.

Why did she do this. I think she had minor plastic surgery before and she looked pretty good for her age.

by Anonymousreply 2703/09/2012

She doesn't look that bad. The makeup is more severe.

by Anonymousreply 2903/09/2012

She looks like Camille Gramer.

by Anonymousreply 3103/09/2012

She looks like a skinny Marie Osmond now.

by Anonymousreply 3203/09/2012

R26, I wad quoting AbFab, the episode about Patsy's botched facelift.

by Anonymousreply 3303/09/2012

There's nothing tragic about being fifty. Not unless you're trying to be twenty-five.

by Anonymousreply 3403/09/2012

Her eyes are totally wonky now. She looks like a crazy person. I guess she is a crazy person to have done that to herself.

by Anonymousreply 3503/10/2012

"Would you like to follow me into my gracious drawing room?"

by Anonymousreply 3603/10/2012

I love how she is the spokeswhore for a scam called Meaningful Beauty.

It is a line of cosmetics she claims makes her look so young.

Problem? The shit doesn't work and people have complained about unauthorized charges to the credit cards, as the company bills you every month even if you cancel.

by Anonymousreply 3703/10/2012

She looks scary now.

Are there any amazon women who actually age well? Because I think most of them end up looking very hard and manly as they age.

Asian women and women with baby faces are those who age well, I think.

by Anonymousreply 3803/10/2012

Why?! She looked fabulous before. I am convinced that 99.99% of the cosmetic surgery does not turn out well. Why don't people focus on eating organic, whole foods, exorcism, and living healthfully? These things help immeasurably.

by Anonymousreply 3903/10/2012

amazon women?

Cindy is only 5'9" or 5'10".

She is not 'amazon' at all.

Nor is she 'manly' at all.

by Anonymousreply 4003/10/2012

People wonder why beautiful people like Crawford or young people like Lohan and Megan Fox get plastic surgery and when they do, it's so obvious (often bad).

I've mentioned the plastic surgery paradox before: there are great plastic surgeons in NY and LA etc. but because they're competent, they turn away candidates who really don't need any work more done. So, those candidates are only worked on by semiscrupulous surgeons. I think Madonna would be an exception. Anybody remember what she looked like in the late 1990s?

OTOH, it's average looking people who can look beautiful with the help of the best surgeons.

by Anonymousreply 4103/10/2012

R38 seems to think that Brooke Shields' current look automatically extrapolates to other tall aging models.

It doesn't extrapolate at all.

by Anonymousreply 4203/10/2012

What the fuck is wrong with her knees?

by Anonymousreply 4303/10/2012

plastic surgery almost never looks great.

by Anonymousreply 4403/10/2012

r40 are you a drag queen? Serious question. You probably think Eva Mendes is not manly looking either, right?

r42 Wrong. I happen to think Christy Turlington is an amazingly beautiful looking woman and she's tall too. She has very feminine traits which I prefer in women.

by Anonymousreply 4503/10/2012

I am so disappointed... she shouldn't have done it. I wouldn't have thought Cindy would go this drastic route.

by Anonymousreply 4603/10/2012

r39, exorcism, indeed! Getting Satan out of my soul (along with a raw food diet and regular Pilates) has helped immeasurably!

by Anonymousreply 4703/10/2012

[quote]I am so disappointed... she shouldn't have done it. I wouldn't have thought Cindy would go this drastic route.

I'm not surprised at all. She made her name and fortune based entirely on her looks, and because they're her sole claim to fame, she strikes me as trying to onto them.

She also strikes me as being insecure. I read an interview she did years ago in which she said that Richard Gere (this is when they were dating) had to tell her that she was the most beautiful woman at a high profile party they attended. Most recently, I read an article (tied to her Meaningful Beauty line) in which she stated that people expect her to look a certain way.

by Anonymousreply 4903/10/2012

I meant: ... trying to HOLD onto them...

by Anonymousreply 5003/10/2012

She had a certain look. It's gone now. Not by aging either. She still looks attractive. But her edge is gone now.

by Anonymousreply 5203/10/2012

r52, I think I know what you mean... lost confidence... the pain is in her eyes.

by Anonymousreply 5303/10/2012

What's going on with her hair? Her top back portion looks like a clip on Topper piece.

At 46, she surely must have some thinning hair. Taking HRT meds doesn't guarantee a woman will have the same youthful thick shiny hair they had at 25!

by Anonymousreply 5403/10/2012

I think she looks like Jessica Alba's older sister.

by Anonymousreply 5503/10/2012

R51, I am not surprised at all with how Cindy Crawford now perceives her looks.

She appears to be overly critical, sounds obsessed and well, it basically comes from the field she has worked in most of her life. No wonder she has halted her young daughters modeling career, Cindy sounds jealous of her own daughter!

It must be horrific to have made your living based on your looks, then when you get one little wrinkle or your face sags a bit, you have a major meltdown.

I've worked with models, most of them are not mentally stable to begin with, especially when they start modeling at 15, then are made up to look 25!

When models lose their looks, or think they are losing their looks, most of them have meltdowns. The meltdown can take of the form of weird plastic surgery, which it appears CC has done.

There's very few top models who could care less about remaining youthful, Jean Shrimptom comes to mind, she was a top model in the 1960s.

Jean was absolutely stunning and gorgeous. She's now wrinkly, her once thick gorgeous dark blond mane is now thin and gray. It's clear she has dealt with her reality, since she stopped modeling, she's being running a small hotel with her husband.

Jean Shrimpton dated actor Terrence Stamp and photographer David Bailey. She was part of the Swinging London scene.

She knew when to bow out and to stop holding on to her London Swinging Sixties youth. Sure, aging sucks, but some people know how to deal with it better than others.

by Anonymousreply 5803/10/2012

That is an eyelift gone wrong, plain and simple. Likely she didn't need it at all. How sad..

by Anonymousreply 6003/10/2012

Shrimpton looks lovely.

by Anonymousreply 6103/10/2012

[quote]She appears to be overly critical, sounds obsessed and well, it basically comes from the field she has worked in most of her life. No wonder she has halted her young daughters modeling career, Cindy sounds jealous of her own daughter!

Or maybe she doesn't want her daughter growing up believing horrible things about herself. I think she's wise to protect her child from all of that.

It sure seems like a form of body dysmorphia on CC's part, and constantly reinforced by the people in her business.

by Anonymousreply 6203/10/2012

"Kelly Monaco probably needs the clip on topper because her hair has become thin due to anorexia or bulimia - since Kelly is about 16 inches at her waist and painfully thin."

Weird that you mentioned this, Dr. Oz recently had a show about anorexia and bulimia, one anorexic woman, who was 70 something pounds, and had one foot in the grave, had the thickest most luxurious hair I'd even seen on such a sick person.

It was not a wig, I can tell a wig or hairpiece a mile away. Her hair was also shown clipped back in some filmed parts of the show, unless it was the most expensive lace wig on the planet, that was her real hair.

I was more shocked by this woman's healthy thick shiny hair than her anorexia! Where was her hair loss from her severe lack of daily nutrients?! Of course, Dr, Oz didn't even touch upon that aspect because the medical world doesn't care about hair loss, it's not a serious problem to them, it's just cosmetic.

With hair loss, especially female hair loss, sometimes there is no rhyme or reason why some women lose their hair while others with unhealthy lifestyles have gorgeous thick hair.

My 35 year old sister has alopecia, it hit her at around 24-25, out of the blue. Her hair just started falling out. She wasn't ill and wasn't crash dieting.

She's had every blood test known to man, as well as scalp biopsies. My sister has never been anorexic, bulimic or has any other illness which might have hair lose as a symptom, such as Lupus. She is perfectly healthy, yet she's slowly going bald. Rogaine rarely works for women and forget all the other crap her doctors have tried.

The scalp biopsies showed three different types of hair loss, which shows, even pathologists can't figure out hair loss. She was initially told it was a temporary Telogen Effluvium loss, which it clearly was not.

My sister has been in Toppers and wigs for years. Logically, she should shave her head and wear a vacuum wig which would give her more freedom, but it's not easy letting go of your hair, even if it's super thin and crappy. Which leads us back to Cindy not being able to accept aging!

Btw, our mom who is 75 still has a full head of thick healthy hair. No one else on either side of the family has alopecia or even thinning hair.

The men on both sides of the family have fairly thick hair well into old age. My mom's father died with a full head of thick white wavy hair.

by Anonymousreply 6303/10/2012

What R58 said.

by Anonymousreply 6503/10/2012

I'm hoping that weird pic of CC is Photoshopped. With her face, the risks would never outweigh the benefits re. plastic surgery, which can sever nerves or just turn out bad.

Around the eyes, you've got fractions of a millimeter between 'original face, soulful eyes' and 'crazy Mary Kay sales rep'.

by Anonymousreply 6603/10/2012

Can someone please start a thread about how overly thin and overly surgeried Angelina is? And no, I'm not a Jen Aniston fan.

by Anonymousreply 6803/10/2012

Am I alone in thinking that she looks pretty good in those pictures? Like if I were a woman of her age I would totally be THRILLED to look like that? You guys are talking about her like she looks like Norma Fucking Desmond, or Cher. She got some work done, obvi, but with a face like that she could still pull cock the likes of which you cunts couldn't even dream of.

by Anonymousreply 6903/10/2012

At first I thought she looked good, if a bit surprised. When I looked at the other photos, I could see the area under her eyes looked caved in.

by Anonymousreply 7003/10/2012

Those crepey lines down her lower face belong on a woman in her seventies, not one in her forties. That's the effect of long-term emaciation, possibly also the perimenopause (though who knows, since she's been at model weight since her late teens it's possible she hasn't menstruated in thirty years.)

by Anonymousreply 7103/10/2012

Rande is prob abusive

by Anonymousreply 7203/10/2012

What a funny, stupid typo! Lion autocorrects, which I like most of the time. I obviously meant exercise.

by Anonymousreply 7303/10/2012

OR DID YOU R73?!?!

by Anonymousreply 7403/10/2012

R69, the point is that she looked much better before and didn't need to do anything. Is she still attractive? Yes, but it's sad to see such a beautiful woman have unnecessary procedures.

by Anonymousreply 7503/10/2012

You look older when you get older! You can still be a good or ok looking older person. And if you look older - so what? I think people on the internet have gone mad looking at every detail of every photo. That is combined with Hollywood etc where people have that body disorder thing where they have bad plastic surgery for no reason. And then the media and websites that want to criticize every percieved flaw.

by Anonymousreply 7603/10/2012

Cindy got a forehead lift when she was about 31. She looked surprised for about a year and then it settled.

This isn't her first time at the rodeo, is my point.

by Anonymousreply 7703/10/2012

r71 she had two pregnancies, which resulted in two healthy children, so your assessment does not hold up.

by Anonymousreply 7803/10/2012

She looks like a strung out Paula Prentiss at the height of her career.

by Anonymousreply 7903/10/2012

She has that wide-eyed look. It seems that the eyelift isn't perfected yet.

by Anonymousreply 8003/10/2012

She looks a little bit like Halle Berry. And I hate her super white veneers. Why do people whiten their teeth to the point of making them look unnatural?

by Anonymousreply 8103/10/2012

I see her Meaningful Beauty Products are really working out for her!

by Anonymousreply 8203/10/2012

My rare melon extract certainly did not do that!

by Anonymousreply 8303/10/2012

[quote]Those crepey lines down her lower face belong on a woman in her seventies, not one in her forties. That's the effect of long-term emaciation, possibly also the perimenopause (though who knows, since she's been at model weight since her late teens it's possible she hasn't menstruated in thirty years.)

Cindy was never emaciated. She was a model in an age when models still looked like women and had curves even if they were slim. What she doesn't understand is that you can't keep the same weight at 45 that you had at 20-30 because of loss of fat.

by Anonymousreply 8403/10/2012

couldn't that possibly just be a bad picture, like most of us take now and then, as opposed to proof of fucking up her face.

by Anonymousreply 8503/10/2012

I pay her good money and she gets a hack job like that?! Now who's going to buy my patented melon extract?

by Anonymousreply 8603/10/2012

[quote]couldn't that possibly just be a bad picture, like most of us take now and then, as opposed to proof of fucking up her face.

Holy fuck, did you not look at both photos?

In her pre-surgery picture, her eyes are almond-shaped.

In her post-surgery picture, her eyes are completely round.

A bad picture doesn't change the fundamental shape of your eyes.

by Anonymousreply 8703/10/2012

Cindy Crawford is a well-known carpet least 25 years ago and leopards don't change their spots.

This is why a hasty 'marriage' was arranged between her and Miss Richard Gere (who was about to be 'outed') in 1987.

by Anonymousreply 8803/10/2012

What a crime, a goddamed crime. On the left you have a beautiful woman who clearly had emerged from a girl next door. That other thing is dreadful proof you must not fool with mother nature.

by Anonymousreply 8903/10/2012

Make-up (and eye-brow grooming) does play a large part, no doubt about it.

by Anonymousreply 9003/10/2012

almond vs ROUND. not eyebrow shaping or Make up.

it's too bad - hubby likes to swap - someone's a little insecure.

by Anonymousreply 9103/10/2012

Well R91 no surgery affects the shape of the *eye*.

by Anonymousreply 9203/10/2012

agreed, R91. R90 and a few others, please stop trying to blame the changes in Cindy's face on make-up and eyebrown shaping - you are being ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 9303/10/2012

R92, you are dead wrong. There are plenty of plastic surgery procedures which affect the shape of the eyes.

Why are you trying to be an authority on something you ovbiously know nothing about?

Quit spouting off with ridiculous statements about something you are not informed about.

by Anonymousreply 9403/10/2012

Here is a picture from when she was in school:

by Anonymousreply 9503/10/2012

French melons are whack. French melons are cheap.

by Anonymousreply 9603/10/2012

It's the eyes -- they're much rounder (and less sexier) than pre-surgery. That might be from the botox in her forehead...

by Anonymousreply 9703/10/2012

They are rather melon shaped.

by Anonymousreply 9803/10/2012

Normally people who get eye surgery start with Occidental eyes and end up with Oriental.

by Anonymousreply 9903/10/2012

I don't see anything at all wrong with her face now. She's older, that's all, more angular and defined. She's still an impossibly attractive woman. Beautiful hair.

by Anonymousreply 10003/10/2012

She looks like a pretty version of that bug-eyed woman on RHONJ

by Anonymousreply 10103/10/2012

R94 unless you are Cindy, all of this is conjecture so STFU.

by Anonymousreply 10203/10/2012

There are photos all over the web during the past month showing Cindy with a different face.

She obviously had some procedures done.

It is not just conjecture that she had procedures done.

Photos show the difference, as do interviews on TV.

by Anonymousreply 10303/10/2012

[R100]: Hi, Helen Keller!

by Anonymousreply 10403/10/2012

She was never good looking.

by Anonymousreply 10503/10/2012

This was taken last week, without makeup, and she doesn't look a day over 29. You're all just bitches.

by Anonymousreply 10603/10/2012

She looks the same to me except for weight loss, darker lighting which causes shadows, and her hair.

by Anonymousreply 10703/10/2012

[quote]Well [R91] no surgery affects the shape of the *eye*.

Are you a cosmetic surgeon? Do you have any fucking clue about what you're talking about?

If you look at people pre-facelift and post-facelift, many of them winding up looking more Asian. Their eyes sometimes change shape from round to almond-shaped.

Crawford didn't have a facelift, she had some kind of blepharoplasty (upper eye lift) and undereye work done, and it was done badly. There are very few plastic surgeons who are good at eye work.

by Anonymousreply 10803/10/2012

Nanny, who's that lady and why is she in our house?

by Anonymousreply 10903/10/2012

That picture has been doctored! The photoshopped her eyes and made her eyes look extra big.

It is very frequent in Asian sites or publications.

by Anonymousreply 11003/11/2012

I saw her a few weeks ago- she has lost a lot of weight. A guy who worked with her years ago saw her too and said that he almost didn't recognize her and commented on her thinness as well.

by Anonymousreply 11103/11/2012

The darker hair color isn't flattering. She should have stayed with her original honey brunette. Also I doubt very much that is all her own hair.

by Anonymousreply 11203/11/2012

Cindy who?

by Anonymousreply 11303/11/2012

This photo is also scary.

by Anonymousreply 11403/11/2012

Yep. R114's link supports the talk: she's had work done. She resembles a mannequin or puppet in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 11503/11/2012

Is getting old just that awful?

by Anonymousreply 11603/11/2012

Oh dear, why Cindy?

by Anonymousreply 11703/11/2012

she looks good here (recent photoshoot)

by Anonymousreply 11802/14/2013

Who's her GF?

by Anonymousreply 11902/14/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!