Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Middle aged bitch actress Julia Roberts gets mad at being called a cougar

and a bitch.....but ya are Julia ya are!

by Anonymousreply 17012/28/2013

by Anonymousreply 103/09/2012

She always was a bitch. Never did like her.

by Anonymousreply 203/09/2012

I lost the link....It was with Billy Bush

She screamed "how old do you think I am?"

by Anonymousreply 403/09/2012

by Anonymousreply 503/09/2012

by Anonymousreply 603/09/2012

Careful, she'll sic her best friend Oprah on you.

by Anonymousreply 703/09/2012

JR has few links to reality it seems, maybe it's because she has been famous for so long. Does anyone else remember when Julia spilled about the Pitt - Jolie hookup (because Julia's husband Dan Moder was a camera man on the set of Mr. & Mrs. Smith) and she had this incensed self rightous take on it all. This was incredible because mere months before, she had carried on with the very married Moder? The fallout was really ugly too. I guess Julia forgot all about that.

When Julia was babbling about that awful Jolie, the tabloid 'news' anchor had quite the stunned look in her eyes.

by Anonymousreply 903/09/2012

I watched the clip.. I couldn't really tell her mood. She flipped around.

But if you said she recovered herself from a full onset bitch mood (probably from acting experience)... I may have to agree.

by Anonymousreply 1003/09/2012

Julia was SO lucky she came of age in Hollywood before the internet. Otherwise she'd have been toast very fast. Between her drug problems, bed hopping and everything else she's so lucky she dodged the internet bullet. Had she come of age today, she'd be blacklisted or hard to insure.

Hypocrite. Homewrecker. Not a good person.

by Anonymousreply 1103/09/2012

Drugs?! Blacklisted? Do tell!

by Anonymousreply 1203/09/2012

Oh come on,this was so clearly all in fun. I know you guys hate her, but Helen Keller could tell she was having fun with this.

by Anonymousreply 1303/09/2012

[quote]Oh come on,this was so clearly all in fun. I know you guys hate her, but Helen Keller could tell she was having fun with this.

nah. she's joking but there is an underlying hostility. Later on in the interview she talks about the press being mean and then says pointedly to Bush well you know all about that.

by Anonymousreply 1503/09/2012

Just search anything about her and Kiefer back in the day. Big time dirt.

by Anonymousreply 1603/09/2012

[quote]Drugs?! Blacklisted? Do tell!

Spielberg spoke in an interview on 60 Minutes or some such show about how working with her on "Hook" wasn't a good experience, saying it was just a "bad time for them to have been working together." When pressed he said he'd just leave it at that. The implication was that she was on drugs at the time. She did take her two year break from movies after Hook. BTW she was with Keifer Sutherland at this time....She and Spielberg never worked together again did they?

She cheated on Lyle Lovett with Ethan Hawke.

by Anonymousreply 1703/09/2012

" two days after the story appeared, Julia checked into Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for the flu and stayed five days. "

Today if that became internet knowledge she'd be toast. And the subject of various "what's the real reason" rumors.

Julia behaved badly for a long time ad dodged the internet bullet.

by Anonymousreply 1803/09/2012

R15 is correct. She's trying to act like she's a good sport and it's just banter for the sake of fun, but underneath, she's seriously pissed and she would cut his throat if she could.

by Anonymousreply 1903/09/2012

R16's link is a MAJOR source of dirt...not really dirt but just what went on with her when she was in her early 20's. It's People for God's sake, the safest reporting there is yet still spills stuff.

by Anonymousreply 2003/09/2012

Lyle L. is a great musician, grew up listening to him (my parents' music).

Speaking of my parents, there was something foreboding ime with the movie "Hook". One day my mom brought that newly released VHS home from the store as part of my dad's birthday gift. Parents never fought and things were fine between them, no money problems or cheating, they hung out and things seemed normal as ever. So it was weird when I immediately knew that things would never be the same when my mom presented "Hook" in the air with smile.

My family and I watched the movie, it sucked. Weeks or maybe days later my parents announced a split and that surprised a lot of people. No foolin'.

by Anonymousreply 2103/09/2012

Has anyone found the A Low Vera tee shirt pic again? I saw it when it first came out, unreal then. She's scrubbed the internet of it, but I saw it with my own eyes. She had hand painted it on her tee shirt! What a COW!

by Anonymousreply 2203/09/2012

[quote]A Low Vera tee shirt pic

What does that mean?

by Anonymousreply 2303/09/2012

By "sucked" I mean even as a kid, I knew there was something off about the movie. It didn't 'work'. Plus, I've -never- seen it played on any of the movie channels. Maybe Speilberg wanted it that way.

Maybe JR just went through a post- breakup drun phase though.

by Anonymousreply 2403/09/2012

Yeah it doesn't even make sense. JR had to explain (to the tabloid photographers or something) what it meant, and it's dumb. It's supposed to be a catty nod to Vera (D. Moder's ex wife) except Julia's t shirt said "a low Vera", and she made sure to get papped wearing it. It really showcased Julia's dumb, unimaginative and petty side.

by Anonymousreply 2503/09/2012

I remember seeing that "a low Vera" pic in US magazine.

It pretty much pissed off the public. Next issue, a letter said something like this...

I just want to knock the Keifer out of that Bratt.

Later People tried very hard to redeem her image with a glowing article and they called her America's sweetheart.

Well, that didn't sit well with the public either. Next wk's letters were extremely negative. I specifically remember one that huffed....

Sweetheart? Try America's homewrecker!

by Anonymousreply 2803/09/2012

The sick part about that shirt was that she EMBROIDERED it. Can you imagine? She spent all that time working on it and still thought it would be a good idea to wear it around town. Some guy she went on a date in high school with was complaining that years later she was sending detectives around to check up on him. I bet she has google alerts. Hi Julia, you crazy bitch!

by Anonymousreply 2903/09/2012

What R29?! I thought that t shirt was scribbled with a Sharpie and it was lame and un-clever then. That's even dumber-er. It made this Vera person look good (and get famous, and sympathy) without doing a thing.

by Anonymousreply 3003/09/2012

R23 it was when she was bullyiing Vera Moder - Danny's wife - to grant him a divroce cause she wanted to marry him (he was married at the time to Vera, a makeup artist). Julia met him and messed around with him on the set of "The Mexican."

She wrote on a plain white t-shirt "A Low Vera" and wore it under a blue blazer and had the paps come out and shoot her It was all over the tabs at the time. I remember it well. Danny was supposedly pissed but Vera Moder eventually caved and gave him the divorce so that Julia could have him.

Yet another example of how JR dodged another internet scandal bullet. I this day and age that thing could have derailed her entire career.

by Anonymousreply 3103/09/2012

Here's the shirt

by Anonymousreply 3203/09/2012

I thought Julia loved her smug little life.

by Anonymousreply 3303/09/2012

Her "playful" protestations just barely mask rage. I've seen it before with people in my own life. They hide behind humor when they attack and when confronted, complain that the person attacked doesn't have a sense of humor.

I'm guessing she's a rageaholic and that her inner circle tiptoe around her.

Want to see Julia scowl and huff, check her out when pap footage is aired on TMZ. Not a pleasant woman.

by Anonymousreply 3403/09/2012

Sick and tired and old. And sick and tired of being old.

by Anonymousreply 3503/09/2012

I think she knows Mirror Mirror is going to be a bomb.

Hell, Snow White and the Hunstman has more buzz and it's not coming out until July. Her Sow White movie drops in 2 weeks.

by Anonymousreply 3603/09/2012

Roberts is a Mean Girl writ large.

Roberts was allegedly a heroin addict around the time of her engagement to Sutherland.

Roberts was also one of Hollywood's biggest sluts (not that there's anything wrong with that). She was an even bigger slut than Winona Ryder.

Roberts is also one of the biggest, cuntiest bitches in Hollywood.

But for whatever reason, she managed to get crowned America's Sweetheart.

That poster above was right; if she'd started out today, she'd never have gained the success she has. Her antics would've been all over the world wide web on a daily basis.

by Anonymousreply 3703/09/2012

His choice of words was misogynistic. BITCH and COUGAR are poor descriptive words for the character of an EVIL QUEEN. She had reason to be insulted and frankly, she should have called his chauvinist ass OUT. Billy Bush is a douche (a word which is also offensive to women)

by Anonymousreply 3803/09/2012

[quote]I'm guessing she's a rageaholic and that her inner circle tiptoe around her.

by Anonymousreply 3903/09/2012

It's the hepatitis talking.

Some juice and bedrest should do the trick, Julia.

by Anonymousreply 4003/09/2012

Never liked this bitch.

by Anonymousreply 4103/09/2012

Here's that People Magazine cover.

Like r28 said, the description, "America's Sweetheart," didn't go over well with their readers.

I only wish I could find those replies because some were blistering. I was surprised they even got printed.

by Anonymousreply 4203/09/2012

[quote] Does anyone else remember when Julia spilled about the Pitt - Jolie hookup (because Julia's husband Dan Moder was a camera man on the set of Mr. & Mrs. Smith) and she had this incensed self rightous take on it all. . . When Julia was babbling about that awful Jolie, the tabloid 'news' anchor had quite the stunned look in her eyes

Link. Because this never happened.

I thought the drug problem was going on while she was filming Hook for Spielberg. If there really was one.

by Anonymousreply 4303/09/2012

"Or is Julia one of those actresses like Aniston and Zeta-Jones who is "forever 29" in her mind and gets pissed when she's reminded of her age?"

Fuck, is that in dog years or something?

by Anonymousreply 4403/09/2012

She's playing against love interest Armie Hammer in Mirror Mirror.

He's 25, she's 44. She IS a cougar in that role.

by Anonymousreply 4503/09/2012

R42 had to laugh at the "Leann Rimes, Teen Bride" photo at the top.

We all know how well THAT turned out.

by Anonymousreply 4603/09/2012

I actually kinda love Billy Bush a bit now for pushing her buttons and getting her to go off like that on camera. She exposed who she really is.

Her "don't EVER call me a cougar" was very telling.

by Anonymousreply 4703/09/2012

I also loved it when Melanie Griffith got some comeuppance.

She went to Spain to parade around with her new man Antonio and probably thought people would throw roses at her feet.

Instead, they booed her ass and Melanie bawled.

I tried to find the pic that made all the tabloids, but had no luck.

by Anonymousreply 4803/09/2012

Hollywood A-listers think they're invincible. Fuck her. Too rich and privileged for her own good.

by Anonymousreply 4903/09/2012

r48 which link are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 5003/09/2012

Calling Whoria Roberts an actress is an insult to the entire acting community.

by Anonymousreply 5103/09/2012

Bland self obsessed bland dullard with stupis puppy dog eyes and pouty bland lips. Petulant too.

by Anonymousreply 5203/09/2012

Melanie cried on the spot---- instead of waiting to get somewhere private.

Many pictures were taken, but the one I remember the most was Antonio trying to wipe her tears.

It was really stupid of them to go to his hometown. Because, if I remember correctly, the cheated on ex-wife was also from around there.... so the town folk didn't appreciate Melanie's presence AT ALL.

by Anonymousreply 5303/09/2012

Is this one note 'actress' still relevant?

She's always been about style/gimmick over actual substance: that huge mouth, her big hair and that annoying cackling laugh are her 'trademarks', of course, none of that makes for a great or even good actress!

Julie Roberts is the acting equivalent to Madonna, which isn't saying too much!

by Anonymousreply 5403/09/2012

If America had any sense Mary Reilly would've killed her career. It's sort of an insult to her that she's popular in America.

by Anonymousreply 5503/09/2012

I really don't understand why Winona Ryder is so hated, when Roberts and Demi Moore have done things that make Winona's antics look like nothing.

by Anonymousreply 5603/09/2012

I watched that interview and thought Billy Bush was a jackass.

by Anonymousreply 5703/09/2012

[quote]Want to see Julia scowl and huff, check her out when pap footage is aired on TMZ. Not a pleasant woman.

Not to defend JR, since I don't care for her, but I don't hold it against celebrities when they tell off paps as they're being filmed. I'm not famous, but I can imagine how intrusive that is especially to the older stars that didn't come up on that in their prime.

by Anonymousreply 5803/09/2012

her menopausal bloat is starting

by Anonymousreply 5903/09/2012

r58 made me laugh. I would love to see Julia's reaction to being called an "older star" and "when you were in your prime" LOL!

by Anonymousreply 6003/09/2012

Ha-ha-ha-ha! Fucking cunt bitch! Not even 30-something anymore! Not playing Snow White, but the evil Queen, aren't you, sweetie!Ha-ha-ha!

by Anonymousreply 6203/09/2012

Her husband is really ripped.

by Anonymousreply 6303/09/2012

"He's 25, she's 44. She IS a cougar in that role."

So what? Men her age are routinely paired with fetuses in movies.

by Anonymousreply 6503/09/2012

[quote]Is she pregnat at [R63]

No, that's what she looks like now.

Here is a nice picture of her post baby stomach.

by Anonymousreply 6603/09/2012

She isn't a star. She hasn't opened a movie in a decade. The only films she makes now are with ten other stars such as Mona Lisa's Smile and the Oceans movies. She did that Eat, Pray, Love, which is the move equivalent of best-selling book and the core audience stayed away.

I will tell you that Moder's sisters took Vera's side in the divorce, and Roberts did make that shirt because Vera was trying to hold on to her husband. As a result, Moder's sisters would leak shit about Julia to the tabloids. It was awesome. There was even a story of how Moder's mom died and it was attibuted to the agony inflicted on the family by Robert's stalking the family and inserting herself.

by Anonymousreply 6703/09/2012

Well, Moder sounds like a dickhead.

by Anonymousreply 6803/09/2012

That photo must have been photoshopped. I've seen women's stomachs before (after having given birth to several kids) and they don't look like that.

by Anonymousreply 6903/09/2012

The article at [R16] sounds like she had fun. She was in her early twenties, and I'd rather have fucked Jason Patrick, too.

by Anonymousreply 7003/09/2012

[R71]; I read a story similar to yours in a Katharine Hepburn bio. Is that where you got "your" story from?

by Anonymousreply 7203/09/2012

R71, LOVE that story. And how dare she be so mean to a senior citizen.

by Anonymousreply 7303/09/2012

Remember her squabble with the guy from Curb your Enthusiasm (not Larry...the best friend)

by Anonymousreply 7403/09/2012

That's funny r71.

by Anonymousreply 7503/09/2012

"It is different. Everybody women lose their attractiveness at 33."

Men, too.

by Anonymousreply 7703/10/2012

R43 is wrong. I'm right. It happened.

by Anonymousreply 7903/10/2012

True, [R38] but nothing beats fucking a young man's body with a rock hard cock.

by Anonymousreply 8003/10/2012

Cougar is offensive? Now they tell me.

by Anonymousreply 8103/10/2012

[quote]I've seen women's stomachs before (after having given birth to several kids) and they don't look like that.

My cousin had twins and her stomach looked just like that years after she gave birth (and my cousin was 27 when she gave birth, and slim, too).

by Anonymousreply 8303/10/2012

Ashton, you're a moron who can't even write in complete sentences.

by Anonymousreply 8403/10/2012

lol. No, I'm neither old nor a great big fat person. But you're creeping up on middle age, my dear.

by Anonymousreply 8703/10/2012

And this is acceptable....

a beauty with a big fatty

by Anonymousreply 8803/10/2012

Richard Gere was too old for her in Pretty Woman.

by Anonymousreply 9003/10/2012

And it doesn't end there. According to Star, Julia Roberts' husband Danny Moder worked on Mr & Mrs Smith and is full of stories about what a strumpet Angelina Jolie was towards Brad Pitt:

"Danny told her it was obvious that Angelina was making a play for Brad. People on the set called her the Spider-Woman because she was spinning a web for Brad. Julia said Angelina had no shame. She’s made it pretty clear that she doesn’t hold Angie in high regard."

by Anonymousreply 9103/10/2012

But... but according to R43 "It never happened". Lol

by Anonymousreply 9203/10/2012

Julia Roberts Doesn’t Like Angelina Jolie

by Anonymousreply 9303/10/2012

Always thought she had some serious mental issues- she couldn't tell Kiefer S. she didn't want to marry, she actually just ran away . Slept her way through Hollywood, was notorious druggie/ pothead, couldn't get along with brother, had the nerve to try and make her (now) husband's wife look like the evil one- even though Julia broke up the marriage. That's sick. Now she seems relatively humorless. Looks great for her age -I'll give her that.

by Anonymousreply 9403/10/2012

[quote]God, you envious, nobody queens are so boring.

Gee, I guess you told us!

by Anonymousreply 9503/10/2012

Is her husband even younger than her? If she isn't hooked up with or in pursuit of younger men, then she's not a cougar...

Actually, she looks like a horse.

by Anonymousreply 9803/10/2012

Like I said, 97, link please.

Julia is friends with Brad Pitt. To this day they are friends. He hired for Eat Shit Pray not that many years ago. Do you really believe that she or her husband would say anything like that about his partner and the mother of his children? Do you really believe that Brad would hire her if she had? Don't think so. But I await your proof.

I saw that photo of her on the beach and she didn't look that bad for someone who had twins. Twins can be a killer on your body if you're inclined to be lazy and out of shape.

by Anonymousreply 9903/10/2012

I'm rubber, you're glue BITCHES!!!

by Anonymousreply 10003/10/2012

It's on fucking film and in print, I'm not m aking things up or doing your bidding.

Who is paying you you overinvested weirdo?

by Anonymousreply 10103/10/2012

Here's r101.

Now hold your breath 101.

by Anonymousreply 10203/10/2012

Roberts hates Jolie because Roberts made several plays for Pitt and he refused to sleep with her. Say what you want about him, but Pitt is a serial monogamous and likes to stay in relationships. He isn't one to jump around and sleep with women casually.

Any way, he was the only one who turned her down, and after he hooked up with Jolie, Pitt tried yet again to get him. She walked up to him on the Oceans set and said, "See? You could have had this." To which he replied, "I could still get that."

by Anonymousreply 10303/10/2012

She MAJORLY looks positively EQUINE with that HORRIBLY UGLY horse face!!

by Anonymousreply 10403/10/2012

They need to put Roberts and Jessica Parker in a movie together playing hag sisters.

by Anonymousreply 10503/10/2012

I like her in movies and in general. Maybe she and her brother had horrible childhoods because he is a mess.

by Anonymousreply 10603/10/2012

Hate to tell you R67 but Eat Pray Love grossed over 200 M worldwide, on a 60 M production budget. Last time I checked that still spelled SUCCESS in the film industry.

by Anonymousreply 10703/10/2012

Danny Moder always looks like a preening narcissist with a hot bod and a huge monster cock.

by Anonymousreply 10803/10/2012

Holy shit, I had no idea Julia bought her husband!!!

by Anonymousreply 10903/10/2012

Um, yeah, $200 million WORLDWIDE on a $60 million budget isn't a success by any stretch of the imagination. The budget you lovingly quote if for the making of the film, not the back-end charges of distribution, marketing, delivery and promotion AROUND THE WORLD.

by Anonymousreply 11003/10/2012

My Aunt hated that movie version of "Eat, Pray, Love" soo much that she calls it "Eat shit and pray." When we saw that movie together we almost walked out but we are both really tall and would have blocked folks view so we literally ate shit (junk food) and prayed for the damn' thing to be over.

No choice but to go out for drinks after having sat through that crud. No choice at all. Sad day. We just sat there with our concession stand junk food and could not believe how crappy that movie was.

So, Julia Roberts was a heroin addict? Really? I know Kiefer Sutherland likes to drink but that is it. Did Jason Patrick turn her onto heroin? And did she break up with Jason Patrick in front of Jasmine Guy's house?

by Anonymousreply 11103/10/2012

[quote] Um, yeah, $200 million WORLDWIDE on a $60 million budget isn't a success by any stretch of the imagination.

I didn't realize it made that much at the Box Office. I watched it the other night and it was okay. The world of film profit is a strange and mysterious one. Except for huge blockbusters it isn't expected that BO will be the revenue stream that brings in the profit. Normally BO is expected to pay for all the film costs. It's the later revenue streams that milk the profit.

However, there are creative ways to make money from movies expecially if a film and its stars and/or makers have enough clout to sell off distribution rights, etc. before the film is even made.

Also in some instances the monies paid for ancillary costs of getting a film to the public are going to subsidiaries of the studios. It can get very incestuous and while it may seem like the studio is paying out, it really isn't. It's just a shell game.

So if this movie made that much at the BO then I'd say that it did make a profit in the end. Of course we will never see those figures.

by Anonymousreply 11203/10/2012

[quote]Holy shit, I had no idea Julia bought her husband!!!

Interesting, and for pocket change to boot. I mean, pocket change for her.

by Anonymousreply 11303/10/2012

r110 you're forgetting the $150m advertising budget. Hence why she is not starring in another movie.

by Anonymousreply 11403/10/2012

That last film she made with Tom Hanks... that one didn't do well. It got butchered by the critics, too.

by Anonymousreply 11503/10/2012

The minute I heard Brad was working with Jolie, I knew his marriage to Anistin was over.

Julie better know...her husband is cheating on her.

by Anonymousreply 11603/10/2012

This chick could learn a thing or two on etiquette

by Anonymousreply 11703/10/2012

Middle Aged Bitch Actress Julia...please tell me that's an official title!

by Anonymousreply 11803/10/2012

Humorless fucking bitch.

by Anonymousreply 11903/10/2012

I hate Julia Roberts soooooooooo much.

Flames. Flames. On the side of my head.

by Anonymousreply 12003/10/2012

Did Julia ever comment on yet A Low Vera tshirt? Did the papa ask her about it? Maybe Billy Bush will bring it up one day.

Btw, I always find Billy Bush to be positive and diplomatic on Access Hollywood. Is he really not well liked among the stars? I was surprised to read he is a douche.

by Anonymousreply 12103/10/2012

He can't help but be a douche, R121. He's from a long line of douches. On another note, does anyone else think that Billy Bush is cute? I love his smile and dimples.

by Anonymousreply 12203/10/2012

AFAIR JR was asked about it, by Oprah and others and she regrets none of it, and says she was making a "point".

by Anonymousreply 12303/10/2012

The point being, she is Julia Roberts and she gets what she wants.

Danny did go back and fuck Vera several times after they married, though, which I think is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 12403/10/2012

Moder's relationship with Vera Steinberg was from years back. I think they knew each other in hs. DM had always occasionally fucked other women but he was totally in love with Vera and his family loved Vera as well.

Vera thought the thing with JR would pass but JR wanted DM so she bullied VS. JR originally wanted BP but he didn't want her - he was still married to JA at that point, it was before AJ came into his life and stalked him.

by Anonymousreply 12503/10/2012

Roberts tried to fuck Pitt after Jolie came around, and he still rejected her.

I love that.

by Anonymousreply 12603/10/2012

What was her point?

by Anonymousreply 12703/10/2012

Well, they've been married for what, 10 years?

Big deal, relationships break up and Moder was the one who walked out on his wife, not Roberts.

by Anonymousreply 12803/10/2012

Julia's disgusting and Oprah just eats her pussy up like she's a diabetic's life raff.

by Anonymousreply 12903/10/2012

They've been married for a decade or less because Julia pays for everything & pays his family not to hate her.

by Anonymousreply 13003/10/2012

[R130]: so Moder is just your run of the mill gold digger.

by Anonymousreply 13103/10/2012

Ewwww.... Moder looks GROSS in R63 's picture. Ripped ? Weirdly with skinny chicken legs.

by Anonymousreply 13203/10/2012

even in r63's photo she looks like a bitch. His expression is so open and hopeful and she looks like she is about to say something snide and dismissive.

by Anonymousreply 13303/10/2012

He looks like a bulimic on HGH in R63's pic.

by Anonymousreply 13403/10/2012

What was the deal with her and Benjamin Bratt? He was hot. Why did it end?

by Anonymousreply 13503/10/2012

Danny Moder's brother sells real estate in Palm Springs

by Anonymousreply 13603/10/2012

Hayden and her incestuous family and some freak named Diana Jenkins. Can someone post, please?

by Anonymousreply 13703/11/2012

Can someone just give Shelby her juice. Drink the juice Shelby! DRINK THE JUICE, PLEASE. It will GET BETTER!

by Anonymousreply 13803/11/2012

I say who, I say where, I say...WHO!!!

by Anonymousreply 14003/11/2012

R137, that issue is already being discussed in the "secrets on the set" thread. I'll try and find it and bump it for you.

by Anonymousreply 14103/11/2012

So she chastises Billy Bush and asks him what kind of crowds he runs with (dubya) and everyone takes Dubya's cousin's side? Jesus Christ only on datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 14203/11/2012

I'm sorry, but normal people don't view the world with political purity lenses, you freak. Go find a political thread to haunt.

by Anonymousreply 14303/11/2012

I don't care who Horsey Roberts fucks, but the trailers for "Mirror, Mirror" make me physically cringe. That has to be on the fast track to be the biggest, most embarrassing flop of the year.

by Anonymousreply 14403/11/2012

RE 135 - Wasn't it something about jeliousness on Bratt's part , at the time ? She was a huge star, about to get the Oscar, and he felt her life was all about, and only about, her . He would always be just an attachment to her, and not a star on his own, if the relationship continued. They broke up almaost right after the Awards. That's what I heard anyway.

by Anonymousreply 14503/13/2012

Agree with R144, I caught the trailer and it looks baaad, really uninviting. Sorry Julia.

by Anonymousreply 14603/13/2012

I think it was on E News where Julia was asked if she based her Evil Queen character on someone in particular. She responded "George Clooney." She was joking, you see. Because George Clooney is NOT a queen, okay? That's what makes her little remark so incredibly funny.

by Anonymousreply 14703/13/2012

Oprah: Why did you wear that T-shirt? [Julia was photographed wearing a shirt that read A LOW VERA. Some thought this was a reference to Danny's ex-wife, Vera.] What was that about?

Julia: You know what that was about? It was private.

Oprah: Okay.

Julia: I stand by my T-shirt.

Oprah: Duly noted. And the people involved know the reason, is what you're saying.

Julia: Yeah. When people do bad things intentionally, they know they've done them. But it's not to be cared about. That's the problem with the tabloid press; they dramatize these things until there's a state of frenzy. People see frenzy and they go, "What?" Then they clamor toward the frenzy. We all do it. It's a primal, natural response.

by Anonymousreply 14907/12/2012

R149 I remember that interview. Oprah let her get away with so much shit.

by Anonymousreply 15007/12/2012

Didn't she date Kiefer Sutherland, and cheat on him with Kiefer's best friend, Jason Patric?

by Anonymousreply 15107/12/2012

[R151]: can you blame her? Patrick was WAY hotter than ugly troll Kiefer.

by Anonymousreply 15207/13/2012

Love this picture of Julia.

by Anonymousreply 15307/13/2012

I sort of like that she's a total bitch. And, seriously, who in their 20s didn't fuck around the way she did?

by Anonymousreply 15407/14/2012

R149 she lied so bad. She had a pap set up to make sure they got that show of her in that t-shirt FLAUNTING it for the cameras (it was home-made with sharpies for Gods sake) and she did it to harass and pressure Vera Moder into finally granting Danny the divorce so she could have him.

Julia is a total bitch. But she gets what she wants.

by Anonymousreply 15507/22/2012

I wonder how much Danny cheats on her nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 15607/22/2012

I doubt that he does. You just know they have an iron clad pre-nup. If he cheats, he gets nothing.

by Anonymousreply 15707/22/2012

Cougar is too good for her....she's a CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 15807/22/2012

SHE EMBROIDERED THE MESSAGE. She probably spent 8-9 hours making that shirt. Imagine her fucked up mental state.

by Anonymousreply 15907/23/2012

Dog reacts to Julia -

by Anonymousreply 16007/24/2012

Julia HATES Angelina, IMHO: There really is no diff between the two actresses. Both are overpaid, overrated, and lousy at their craft and have no moral compass and are hynpotised by the media hype of other actors. For some reason Hollywood has a blind spot for both of them no matter how often their movies tank. But I do think that Julia wanted Brad for herself and is pissed that AJ got him. More than likely Julia banged him considering the kind of people they both are but Brad didnt want to break up with Jennifer for her. He did for AJ though. AJ worked the “are you good enough to be a daddy” angle on Brad and dangled her international selflessness and U2 vs. superficial Hollywood shallowness in front of Brad and started taking fertility meds the second she was cast in that stupid movie with him. I think we all kinda hoped that Brad wouldnt go where every other man in Hollywood went but, he is just a dopuchebag actor with vanity plates on his hummer

by Anonymousreply 16108/05/2012

bump for more crazy julia gossip

by Anonymousreply 16201/05/2013

She's not a cougar, she's a horse-face. She arrogantly stole her husband from his wife and then paraded him around. She never had any talent. When on stupid talk shows, she acts like she's a queen and uses foul language. Pitch her some hay...

by Anonymousreply 16301/24/2013

She stands by the T shirt? Wow, that takes balls to defend that, she is so arrogant. Most people would just graciously admit they were wrong and made a mistake.

It took guts for her to even bring that up though, so Oprah gets a little gold star for me on that one.

by Anonymousreply 16403/21/2013

Ugh, no one can "steal" someone. Fully-grown men are not helpless children.

by Anonymousreply 16503/21/2013

the T ahirt was a "low" thing to do even if you condone adultery.

by Anonymousreply 16603/21/2013

Wasn't Vera pregnant when Danny dumped her?

by Anonymousreply 16703/21/2013

Nobody here (that I've seen, I didn't even come close to wading through them all) has mentioned that Brad and Julia were a hot item back in the day. They dated very publicly. Of COURSE she hates Angelina! She basically screwed every guy she made a movie with (EXCEPT Richard Gere) he was not interested! I love Richard Gere so much for that. For her to say anything at all about who anyone sleeps with is laughable. It's sad because I really love the movie Pretty Woman.

by Anonymousreply 16807/08/2013

The t shirt thing was so freakish. A dumb pun, the script is inconsistent, it was done for attention but she said it was a private gesture. Such a weirdly revealing glimpse into her viscious insanity.

by Anonymousreply 16907/08/2013

I do think she came up with the stuff about Pitt Jolie to keep the news off of her breaking up Moders marriage

by Anonymousreply 17012/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!