Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ben Browder (and his magnificent ass) to guest on "Doctor Who"

'Doctor Who': 'Farscape,' 'Stargate SG-1' star Ben Browder to guest star

By Jenna Busch; March 8, 2012 1:28 AM ET

Sci-fi fans, prepare to begin freaking out. "Farscape" and "Stargate SG-1" star Ben Browder is set to guest star on "Doctor Who." Yes, that crash you heard was the sound of sci-fi universes colliding. Or maybe it was your sonic screwdriver falling off your lap when you jumped with excitement. (That's what it was over here, by the way.)

According to the show's official magazine, Browder will appear in the third episode of the next season. The story, written by the BBC version of "Being Human" scribe Toby Whithouse, will be set in the Wild West, though it's filming in Spain. If you recall, last season's Western adventure was shot in Utah.

"Doctor Who" will premiere it's seventh season in the fall of 2012, unlike earlier seasons, which premiered in the spring.

We are absolutely over the moon about this news! We've missed Browder terribly. Now, we just need to get Browder's "Farscape" and "Stargate" co-star Claudia Black on the show. Now that would blow our minds!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 9, 2012 1:03 AM

Aw, I've missed the Ben Browder's Ass Troll.

I've also missed Ben Browder's ass, so feel free to post some pics.

by Anonymousreply 1March 8, 2012 3:24 PM

Why is Doctor Who's production schedule being delayed this year?

by Anonymousreply 2March 8, 2012 10:19 PM

His ass got in the way.

by Anonymousreply 3March 8, 2012 10:48 PM

I wish they would cancel the awful 'Merlin' and make 'Doctor Who' their priority.

by Anonymousreply 4March 8, 2012 10:53 PM

He has an amazing ass.

by Anonymousreply 5March 9, 2012 12:51 AM

Ben Browder was my secret straight fantasy lover back in the day, and I dread finding out he's gotten older and his ass has gotten flatter.

by Anonymousreply 6March 9, 2012 12:56 AM

How do we know he has a great ass?

by Anonymousreply 7March 9, 2012 12:59 AM

He guested on "Chuck" during one of the last episodes. Nameless villian #2.

He's gotten fat.

It was very disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 8March 9, 2012 1:01 AM

Why are they letting an American onto a British institution?

by Anonymousreply 9March 9, 2012 1:03 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!