Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Nicolette Sheridan said that Teri Hatcher was the meanest person she had ever met!

So maybe the rumors are true that Hatcher is loathed on the set.

by Anonymousreply 11901/25/2013

Isn't this old news.

Didn't the info about Hatcher being a royal cunt come out when the cast did that infamous Vanity Fair cover ?

by Anonymousreply 103/07/2012

Didn't Nico work with Joan Van Ark? And Teri's the meanest? Wow!

by Anonymousreply 203/07/2012

They should have killed Susan instead of Edie.

by Anonymousreply 303/07/2012

Well, Desperate Housewives is ending this season. And just as most other shows that go off the air, there's a good chance that we will rarely see many of the "DH" cast members again.

by Anonymousreply 403/07/2012

Completely false. I've met Teri and she's the sweetest woman you will ever meet. Teri was not being a diva during the Vanity Fair shoot, it was Marcia Cross and her out of control ego that gave Teri a hard time. I've seen the footage on Access Hollywood back in 2004. It shows Cross clearly berating Teri to the verge of tears. Marc Cherry wanted Teri in the center of the photo and Marcia was jealous.

by Anonymousreply 503/07/2012

No they shouldn't have, R3. Susan has been the lead character since the very start. She's not going anywhere anytime soon. You'll have to deal.

by Anonymousreply 603/07/2012

you'd think that after dealing with Michele Lee, Joan Van Ark, Donna Mills, Constance McCashin and Julie Harris, Nicolette would know how to work with other women who are pros.

by Anonymousreply 703/07/2012

Nicolette is looney tunes so...

by Anonymousreply 903/07/2012

Cherry recently made a comment about one of the actresses having no comic timing and him having to coach her on how to say her lines in order to get a laugh. I've always assumed it was Cross. Which means if she's not funny AND she's a bitch that she's the luckiest fucking person alive to have the job she does.

by Anonymousreply 1003/07/2012

have a friend who works on DH, and she says that teri, while high-strung and needy, isn't a bitch. however, the rest of the cast turned on her LONG ago, and don't talk with her much when not in character. she is shunned because of the previously mentioned neediness and high-strungedness.

by Anonymousreply 1103/07/2012

Eva and Marcia are the biggest bullies, and like to push Teri around. They apparently have turned on new cast member Vanessa Williams as well for siding with Teri and showing up at her Halloween party two years in a row. Felicity H. is pretty neautral and just comes in and shoots her scenes so she can get home to her kids and husband. Probably around season four, Felicity requested the majority of her arcs revolve around her and onscreen husband Doug Savant. She hates working with the other woman besides Vanessa. Drea De Mateo couldn't get out of her storyline fast enough.

by Anonymousreply 1203/07/2012

Felicity is the only cast member who will do a bit of work here and there when that show is over.

by Anonymousreply 1303/07/2012

Mean Girl that Terri!

by Anonymousreply 1403/07/2012

They're Hollywood actresses. They're ALL Mean Girls. You don't get that high up in television or film being nice to people.

by Anonymousreply 1603/08/2012

Yes, R18, Eva as a former fashion model was a stretch.

by Anonymousreply 1903/08/2012

Eva is gorgeous and the funniest.

Felicity is awful.

by Anonymousreply 2103/08/2012

I think Longoria looks like Fievel(sp) in AN AMERICAN TAIL. And she has the comic timing of a sledgehammer. Nothing subtle about her at all. I haven't watched since the first season but while I did I found her to be the weakest. And the former model thing was laughable.

by Anonymousreply 2203/08/2012

I love work enviroments where people go "Now, who am I going to hate the most today?"

by Anonymousreply 2303/08/2012

Marc Cherry didn't want Vanessa Williams to join the cast, but Steve McPherson suggested she join anyways since Ugly Betty was canned that same year. Cherry can't stand Ugly Betty creator Silvio Horta (who is hot as hell!) so I guess that's why he didn't want Williams. Vanessa has made several comments in the press about how much she misses Ugly Betty, and how her new character on Housewives pales in comparison to Wilhelmina. I can't believe they've kept her on another season after those remarks.

by Anonymousreply 2403/08/2012

I sat on a train once with Christine Estabrook who played Martha Huber and she told me that at least during Season 1 that Hatcher was a huge bitch trainwreck and everybody hated her. She said everybody else was fine.

by Anonymousreply 2603/08/2012

r26, oh, I am so jealous of you. That moment when she confided in you must have been priceless.

by Anonymousreply 2703/08/2012

James Denton cruised me at a Mexican restaurant in LA.

by Anonymousreply 2803/08/2012

R20, what you say about James Denton may be true, but I met him at an event a few years ago and he was very pleasant. I then ran into him again the next day and he picked up our conversation from the day before, had a few laughs and seemed like a very normal, good guy. FWIW

by Anonymousreply 2903/08/2012

It was DELICIOUS, R26, and dontcha wish you were me?

by Anonymousreply 3003/08/2012

Hatcher must be a living nightmare if she was tougher to work with than those Knots harridans.

by Anonymousreply 3103/08/2012

[quote]Probably around season four, Felicity requested the majority of her arcs revolve around her and onscreen husband Doug Savant. She hates working with the other woman besides Vanessa.

Once again, the girls of "Desperate Housewives" are not the writers, producers or director. They are hired hands. They have zero say in story lines or who they work with. They can not refuse to work with anyone. I know this is a gossip site and it makes good story to think they all hate each other but the power you give them to dictate who they work with is pure imagination.

by Anonymousreply 3203/08/2012

The poster only said Felicity "requested" it. They didn't say she snapped her fingers and made it happen.

by Anonymousreply 3303/08/2012

[quote]The poster only said Felicity "requested" it. They didn't say she snapped her fingers and made it happen.

[quote]Once again, the girls of "Desperate Housewives" are not the writers, producers or director. They are hired hands. They have zero say in story lines or who they work with. They can not refuse to work with anyone.

That's certainly true in legal terms, but of course allowances are made to keep peace on any set -- and there have been weeks and weeks during this final season when Hatcher has obviously done her scenes without the other women, or with their stand-ins. Lots of over-the-shoulder shots and obvious green-screening.

Entire plotlines have been built around keeping Hatcher away from the other women; hell, for one whole season her character lived in an apartment away from Wisteria Lane. It's nothing new.

by Anonymousreply 3403/08/2012

I think Eva Longoria plays her role well on the show, but off-screen she seems to be a complete famewhore who has to insert herself EVERYWHERE. Sophia Veragara is giving her famewhoriness a run for its money though.

by Anonymousreply 3503/08/2012

I have season four on DVD, and in the couples commentary featurette, Eva could barely contain her contempt for Teri. It's all very childish, and I applaud Teri for rising above the clique-ish behavior onset.

by Anonymousreply 3603/08/2012

Longoria thinks her shit doesn't stink.

by Anonymousreply 3703/08/2012

More juicy gossip please!

by Anonymousreply 3803/08/2012

James Denton's Mike is being killed in this season's episode. I read the article and you can tell the comments people make about his acting really hurt his feelings. I feel sorry for the guy, because he seems sweet.

by Anonymousreply 3903/08/2012

Really, R 40? Do have a link to something? Interesting Longoria would be that - pushy?

by Anonymousreply 4103/08/2012

I cannot emphasize how wrong you all are in supposing that storylines are written to keep peace or keep actresses away from one another. If any of the women even has an issue with the dialog, they have to ask politely to discuss it, and politely make their suggestions. Other shows, the cast run over the producers - but not Housewives, not even close. The fact you see Teri and others in their own story universes is a production issue. Each housewife has her own storyline per episode and cast of characters related to it. Overlap is a bitch. It's difficult to schedule and difficult to make work creatively. You can manage it for one episode, but anything prolonged means marrying two of the housewives' stories for a long period of time. And that is difficult to write, and difficult to schedule. So it's much easier to give Bree a love interest, a difficult son, and all that, than, say, make Bree and Susan all up in each other's shit for more than an episode or two. The. End.

Also, when you hear rumors that so-and-so was "the bitch," sometimes that just means she was more famous quicker than anyone else, and it felt unfair, and everyone else was jealous. You don't need to do much to be hated by your female co-stars.

by Anonymousreply 4203/08/2012

Well, Teri being a mean, needy bitch isn't new news at all and has been canon since her Lois and Clark days.

But the real bitch on the set isn't Teri. The one who stirred up all the shit in season one? Not Hatcher. Not Marcia Cross.

The ladies were actually getting along in S1. Cross, Hatcher and Sheridan were happy to be working again, and Longoria was grateful to land a nighttime role.

And THEN there was little miss theater, the one who thought she was better than everyone else. She wasn't getting her way with a lot of things in S1 so she started to do what she does best…pit people against one another.

She's the one most like her character - seemingly charming on the outside but once you spend time with her, it becomes clear she's a pushy, manipulative bitch who's super negative.

Yep. Felicity Huffman is the bitch of Wisteria Lane.

by Anonymousreply 4303/08/2012

Never could stand Hatcher.

by Anonymousreply 4403/08/2012

R43 is eerily accurate. Listen to her.

by Anonymousreply 4503/08/2012

I always thought Huffman was a bitch. Based on interviews during the last few years I have not revised my opinion. She and William "H" Macy are quite the insufferable overrated couple.

by Anonymousreply 4603/08/2012

[quote]Probably around season four, Felicity requested the majority of her arcs revolve around her and onscreen husband Doug Savant. She hates working with the other woman besides Vanessa.

There seems to be some truth to this if Vanessa's presence at Felicity's Walk of Fame ceremony is any indication.

by Anonymousreply 4703/08/2012

She does give of the bossy bitch, vibe.

by Anonymousreply 4803/08/2012

R45 Several friends of mine worked on S1 and S2 crew and I also knew one of the writers' assistants. I would get hourly updates during the whole Vanity Fair scandal.

by Anonymousreply 4903/08/2012

Felicity and Marcia used to be close. What happened there?

by Anonymousreply 5003/08/2012

Felicity Huffman from DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES - who just won the Emmy, congratulations - was the only teacher that made me cry three times. It was bad. It was me going up and doing a scene and I prepared for a whole week and before I even opened my mouth she said, 'Sit down, you're not ready.', Alba explained.

I haven't seen her in a long time. I was 16 (at the time)., the actress added. - Interview with Jessica Alba (who, to huffman's credit, can't act)

by Anonymousreply 5103/08/2012

What's obvious from all the gossip is the one who got fired - make that the one choked, crashed in a car and electrocuted (overkill, much?) wasn't "the bitch". Why did he (Cherry) have to put the fans through doing that to the one fun character on the show? Ever since I have cheerfully watched the ratings and quality wither away. Drea De Mateo and Vanessa Williams clearly didn't give a rat's ass.

by Anonymousreply 5203/08/2012

I iamgine Felicity's Oscar nomination would only have exacerbated her sense of superiority.

by Anonymousreply 5403/08/2012

For some reason, the writers/producers seemed to change the storyline behind Drea's family's relocation to Fairview. At first, Drea's character hinted that it was her son Danny's fault that they had to move. Then it seemed to shift to her husband and then we had that ridiculous eco-terrorist plot, featuring John Barrowman as a psycho. Poorly written and totally implausible, even for this show.

I am glad they are offing Mike. He has had nothing to do this season, except stand in the background while Hatcher hammed it up or did pratfalls.

by Anonymousreply 5503/08/2012

What's the Vanity Fair scandal?

by Anonymousreply 5603/08/2012

R55, they changed the sixth season's mystery arc mdway through the season. Originally the son (the very sexy Beau Mirchoff) strangled his girlfriend, and the family went on the run. Essentially a retread of season two's Applewhite mystery. Drea was supposed to become a series regularthe following season, but she wanted to go back to New York.

by Anonymousreply 5803/08/2012

Haven't watched this shit since season 1, but how did Felicity Muffman get the hottest onscreen husband (Doug Savant)?

Who's writing that shit?!

by Anonymousreply 5903/08/2012

"how did Felicity Muffman get the hottest onscreen husband?"

Have you seen what she has to blow in real life?

by Anonymousreply 6003/08/2012

The only storyline that came close to matching the intrigue of the first season was the one about Dana Delaney's baby.

And they killed off Orson's mom and his ex-wife far too early. Those were 2 great characters with a lot of potential.

by Anonymousreply 6103/08/2012

[quote]For some reason, the writers/producers seemed to change the storyline behind Drea's family's relocation to Fairview.

That wasn't the writers, Marcia Cross demanded that change.

by Anonymousreply 6203/08/2012

More of that good old Female Poison. Fun to gossip about but what a chore to work with...

by Anonymousreply 6303/09/2012

Who is the redhead actress on that show - the one who looks like Cathy Griffin?

by Anonymousreply 6403/09/2012

I've never seen a single episode of Desperate Housewives.

by Anonymousreply 6503/09/2012

R61, Orson's mother wasn't killed but put in a paralyzing coma. However, Dixie Carter did die a few years back. Such a shame, she was hilarious in that role along with the actress who played Orson's kooky ex. They made great foils to Bree's family.

This show is known to get rid of the most interesting characters before their peak. What happened to Tom's daughter who was sent away? She was also equally crazy and caused terror and conflict. But boring characters like Julie and Bree's daughter show up every season with same bullshit storylines.

by Anonymousreply 6603/09/2012

How did Dana Delany fit in with these women? She seems above this...

by Anonymousreply 6703/09/2012

R67, on television, when you are a guest in someone else's home, there is only one way to behave: nice. But I dare you to scour the memorybanks of pop culture and look for a negative word every spoken about La Delaney.

by Anonymousreply 6803/09/2012

I love that they had a show last season-ish where it was revealed that Tom Scavo has a HUGE cock.

Speaking of huge cocks, Dana Delany has had a few. Her famous quote about Liam Neeson, Willem Dafoe and James Woods…all huge hung men. She said if the three of them were in a room there'd be no room for anyone else.

(According to several lists, Willem is 9 and thick, Liam is 10 and mega thick and Woods is a foot. Though James Woods scares me….)

by Anonymousreply 6903/09/2012

Out of the 3, Liam is the only one with a handsome face. Who cares if it's a long dick if you can't look up at their face while sucking?!

by Anonymousreply 7003/09/2012

I don't know why, but I think there are better ways to go than to choke yourself to death on James Woods' dick.

by Anonymousreply 7103/09/2012

[quote]This show is known to get rid of the most interesting characters before their peak.

Did anyone catch the spoiler on the Today show? I guess with the show going off the air, there's no "peak" anymore but....

by Anonymousreply 7203/09/2012

What about those comments on the other DH thread (which I can't find anymore) that said that they were using CGI to put Hatcher in scenes with the other broads since they didn't want to act with her, or vice versa? Something about Hatcher appearing to be CGI'd into the scene?

by Anonymousreply 7303/09/2012

R73 those were photo shoots, when the gals had to do cast photos.

by Anonymousreply 7403/09/2012

No, R74, there was a comment in one of the other threads about an actual scene where it strongly appeared to show Teri Snatchers…I mean, Hatcher, CGI'd into a scene.

The poster said there was a point where you could see stand-ins for Bree, Lynette and Gabi that were clearly not the actresses who portrayed them - they only showed them from the back or something when Teri was on screen.

(I haven't watched much this year to be honest so I didn't see this ep….was pretty consistent up to last year but since they've cancelled Brothers & Sisters I just don't make a point to watch on Sundays anymore.)

by Anonymousreply 7503/09/2012

Brothers and Sisters deserved to be cancelled. They jumped the shark the moment they un-Walkered Rebecca just so they could pair her with Justin. The tease of a brother and sister having feelings for each other would've been alot more interesting. Six Feet Under did a decent incest storyline.

by Anonymousreply 7603/09/2012

[R75] You're right. I watch more closely now, and see more and more head over shoulder shots (with stand-ins taking the place of the stars) in the two character scenes with Hatcher. You rarely see a two-character shot when one character is Hatcher with both women's faces visible in the same shot.

by Anonymousreply 7703/09/2012

Too bad about James Denton...who I think IS the hottest husband, and yes, he was kind of wooden but he had nothing to work with and it worked for Mike, a masculine, normal Joe of a guy and man of few words.

While I think he is the hottest husband, after Season 1 he seemed to get very thin in the face. Too much working out? I know he got sick after season 1 and wonder if that has something to do with it?

by Anonymousreply 7803/09/2012

[quote]What's the Vanity Fair scandal?

when Teri's subscription ran out, she was stealing Felicity's copy from her dressing room.

by Anonymousreply 7903/09/2012

See link for what went down on the VF photo shoot in Season 1.

by Anonymousreply 8003/09/2012

The idea that they're using CGI to insert Hatcher into group scenes is ridiculous. This season especially has had major budget cuts (why do you think the husbands have all been MIA) and production on a TV show takes forever. Do you really think they're going to go through the time and expense of shooting Teri Hatcher in separate scenes and then piecing it all together in post production just so the women don't have to do a scene with her? The cast may not be best friends, but they're professionals and it's their job to do a scene even if they don't like their co-stars.

by Anonymousreply 8103/09/2012

Vanessa Williams is already shooting a pilot in NY, forgot which one.

by Anonymousreply 8203/09/2012

Just remembered-it's 666 PARK AVENUE for ABC. This show will probably replce DH in its Sunday night time slot. Either that or the fashion industry soap AMERICANA.

by Anonymousreply 8303/09/2012

[quote]Just remembered-it's 666 PARK AVENUE for ABC.

That's really a show? God, between that and GOOD CHRISTIAN BITCHES, all the family-values groups are going to be convinced ABC stands for Antichrist Broadcast Coven.

by Anonymousreply 8403/09/2012

I hope Vanessa would have been cast in something better than 666 Park Avenue.

She did DH as sort of a holding deal, as I understood. She was supposed to be cast in something else last season. Paul Lee or Stephen McPherson told her that this was likely DH's last season and she came back for one more year. 666 Park looks to be her reward for patience.

I miss Ugly Betty more than I can say. It had some bumpy moments in season 2, but that last season was almost perfect in every way and Wilhelmina was utterly fab no matter what.

by Anonymousreply 8503/09/2012

I notice the other actresses never mention Teri when they talk about each other.

When the show's end was announced, Eva would say, Oh, I got a text from Marcia and I called Felicity and Felicity said, Oh, Marcia left me a voicemail and Eva and I spoke... (I'm paraphrazing.)

But I got the impression that nobody talks to Teri.

They're all children. They're all spoiled. They're all lucky.

by Anonymousreply 8603/09/2012

Can anyone find a link to the full version of the infamous VF article? I remember that Teri and James Denton alluded to someone else being the difficult one on set (which would be Felicity if this thread is to be believed) and now I'm curious to go back and read their exact comments.

But it doesn't surprise me if they all still talk to one another except for Teri. In the brief excerpt of the VF article that I was able to find online it says that at the end of the shoot when things had calmed down the rest of the women stood around having a friendly chat and Teri just walked away by herself.

by Anonymousreply 8703/09/2012

Dana Delany was the first choice for Bree, right? And Calista Flockhart was the first choice for Susan, so both ladies took roles later that were less starry, Calista on Brothers and Sisters and Delany in the lesser part on DH.

I miss Brothers and Sisters and think Calista did good work there, especially when they offed Rob Lowe. Those two were death together, but I won't forgive B&S for not bringing Emily vanCamp back for the finale to reunite with Justin. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 8803/09/2012

[quote]Speaking of huge cocks, Dana Delany has had a few. Her famous quote about Liam Neeson, Willem Dafoe and James Woods…all huge hung men. She said if the three of them were in a room there'd be no room for anyone else.

Delaney later said that because of her comments, everybody assumed -- understandably -- that she'd had sex with all of them. She was emphatic in stating that she hadn't -- and if she had, *that's* what she would have talked about. I don't know if she recanted.

by Anonymousreply 8903/09/2012

Well, if Nicolette Sheridan said it, it must be true. I only buy stocks Nicolette makes favorable comments about.

Nicolette also said Obama was and evil president and elected with the help of the devil. Certainly this woman's statements should be taken to the bank by the DLinteligenciaknotheads.

by Anonymousreply 9003/09/2012

Really r90? It would be more believable with a link.

by Anonymousreply 9103/09/2012

Good Christian Bitches has caused the fundi's to talk about being persecuted. I wish they wouldn't have used that name...I get all the flake over it.

by Anonymousreply 9203/09/2012

The funny thing is that other than the general Teri Hatcher drama train, and this Nicolette thing, the DH set settled down after those first few seasons.

It was partly a matter of timing. Felicity is still a manipulative bitch, but she was distracted for a while with Transamerica. By the time her full focus was back on DH, everyone had her number and knew to tread carefully around her.

Marcia Cross had her twins, and that changed her focus 1000%. For one thing, ABC moved heaven and earth to accommodate her when she had issues with the pregnancy, so she became very cooperative. And after the girls were born she didn't care as much about the show. You can see that she's been kinda, sorta phoning it in since. She'll be glad the show is done.

In all the initial chaos, Longoria pulled the oldest trick in the book - she made BFF's with Miss Cherry herself. It probably saved her job and it will almost definitely get her another job, probably in one of his shows.

And speaking of Brothers & Sisters - holy fucking shit, that set made DH look like the set of Sesame Street in comparison. Those people were acting the hell out of being a family, believe me!

by Anonymousreply 9303/10/2012

r93, regarding Brothers and Sisters IIRC the cast and crew cheered when Sally Field had to slap Balthazar Getty for a scene.

by Anonymousreply 9403/10/2012

Didn't Marcia get married to a handsome daddy type? What happened to him? Didn't he get cancer?

by Anonymousreply 9503/10/2012

More, R43/93! MORE!!!

by Anonymousreply 9603/10/2012

R43 continues to speak truth, especially about Brothers & Sisters.

The Housewives set drama was really not that bad. Brothers & Sisters, however, was crazy from day one and only got worse. I have never heard worse stories than I have about Brothers & Sisters. Especially Rachel Griffiths.

by Anonymousreply 9703/10/2012

R93 & R97, you can't just leave us hanging like! I want to hear about Luke behind the scenes! And anything else you have.

by Anonymousreply 9803/10/2012

Sorry R98. I don't remember the specifics. Rachel was just loony tunes. Turned on a dime, hugely demanding, rewrote scenes on the spot. The stories all blended together. I am sure R43 will fill us in.

by Anonymousreply 9903/10/2012

OMG. Brothers & Sisters. OK….I will say that as I mentioned in R43 I heard shit about Housewives directly from three people I knew there. This is more second hand gossip as I knew no one directly at B&S but the ABC gossip wire is pretty accurate and quick.

Like I said, they all did a good job acting. These people hated each other and if they buried the hatchet it never seemed to be for long. Matthew Rhys seemed to be the most normal and popular, as he managed to make friends (or peace) with both Rachel Griffith (ex-pat thing) and Miss You Really Like Me Sally Field.

As was reported in the news, the show changed A. LOT. in the first season or so. Holly was supposed to be a minor character. Then Patty and Ken Olin took over after Jon Robin Baitz left and it became the Holly Harper Show for a while.

There was the whole May/December thing. Y'all know Dave Annable was fucking Sally Field, right? His onscreen mom? Awkward…especially once it was done and he moved on to Emily VC who played Rebecca.

Rachel and Calista couldn't be in a room for more than five minutes with each other. Calista, in general, is the biggest cunt who ever lived and her conversations with everyone were generally "I'm not getting enough screen time." Notice that they wrote Calista into solo stories as they have with Hatcher on DH. There's a reason, kiddies. Rob Lowe was as unbearable as he was basically Calista with a penis, and ditto as to why they islanded so many of their stories.

Rachel in general seems to have some sort of bipolar thing. Her Six Feet Under character wasn't acting that much. She'd be consistent for a long time and then just come in one morning acting as if she'd dropped acid. She got a lot of shit from people on set until a few pee tests confirmed she wasn't using. It was the main reason they hired Gilles Mariani to work with her, as he really was as sweet as his character, and a total "yes" man, basically a big puppy and/or fan for Rachel, and apparently it made her bearable for the last two years.

Emily VC (now on Revenge) was the Darren Criss of the set. By that I mean if fucking it could get her fame, attention or a rung higher up the ladder she did it. (One rumor - a rumor I personally doubted - was that Em was invited to Calista's one weekend for a three way between her, Calista and Grandpap Harrison Ford.)

I don't think anyone would be surprised at all about Balty Getty, because his troubles have been so publicized. His presence would unite the otherwise feuding actors as they all despised him. He was the weak link among the original cast, unprofessional and unrehearsed. Used drugs almost all the way through - when you have four kids and work 20 hours, coke will do wonders - and Sienna Miller was hardly the first snatch he tried to break into outside of his marriage. At one point Calista and Rachel (in rare agreement) reportedly approached ABC higher ups about his presence making for a hostile work environment. Calista refused to work with him in Season 5 and as you'll notice, he was only there during the scenes where Kitty was "away" for a few episodes.

And of course Sally. Outside of the semi-scandalous affair with Dave A in season one, Sally actually liked the role and got along reasonably well with Patty and Ken, and was fairly solid for the first 2 seaons. When the show turned into the William-Walker-is-bad show and they un-Walkered Rebecca, etc. it was when a lot of the crazy shit started to happen and people were fighting, etc. and she just said "Fuck it" and started to stay in her trailer. She would skip rehearsals and several times flipped out at her "kids" and tell them to grow the fuck up and be professional. There was at least one incident where she left the set and looked into leaving, but she was bound by a five year contract.

Sally, Matthew, Dave and Calista desperately wanted the show to end. Only Rachel wanted it to keep going, and she was apparently quite devastated when it ended. She's back in Australia now, I think.

by Anonymousreply 10003/10/2012

{quote]Only Rachel wanted it to keep going, and she was apparently quite devastated when it ended. She's back in Australia now, I think.

No she's in NY on Broadway right now with Stockard Channing, Judith Light and Justin Kirk.

by Anonymousreply 10103/10/2012

Since we mentioned Calista (for some reason), doesn't anyone think she got together with Ford for the publicity and that Ford is actually a homo, with a boyfriend...or he spends all his time in the bottle? Just curious.

by Anonymousreply 10203/10/2012

R101 I thought she was done with that a few months back? She got awful reviews for it.

by Anonymousreply 10303/10/2012

omg, r100. That's some good stuff. David and Sally? I don't know if that's "eeew!" or hot.

I never read or heard that Darren Criss is that ambitious to sleep his way up the ladder. Would love to read more about his behind the scenes antics.

Thanks again r100 for sharing.

by Anonymousreply 10403/10/2012

May I politely remind you that this is a DH thread and with that kind of behind-the-scenes gossip,Brothers&Sisters deserves it own thread!

Make it happen,please!

by Anonymousreply 10503/10/2012

I will go out and get some B&S gossip for you guys. But it's not as good as R100's post. If we had a DLer of the day award, I'd give it to you.

by Anonymousreply 10603/10/2012

[R5] I am agreeing with R5 - people who have worked with Teri love her. One of my friends did Cabaret with her and couldn't say enough nice things about her.

by Anonymousreply 10703/10/2012

R105, done!

by Anonymousreply 10803/10/2012

[R102] Harrison Ford is an okay guy - he's deeded his land in perpetuity to the state because all the wildlife comes to his property due to all the ranches around there.

He is a major pothead and always has been.

by Anonymousreply 10903/10/2012

I can believe Felicity only wanted to be around Vanessa because they're both originally from the theater. Since the others don't I'm sure Felicity doesn't respect them.

by Anonymousreply 11003/10/2012

James Denton's character dies this weekend according to someone's testimony this week at Nicolette's lawsuit.

by Anonymousreply 11103/10/2012

For those of you on Twitter you should follow/read this TL @writerchica. She's been at Nicolette's trial all week & she has inside info from exec producers, etc.

by Anonymousreply 11203/10/2012

[quote]She got awful reviews for it.

Ben Brantley in the New York Times praised Rachel Griffiths for giving a "beautifully modulated" performance.

by Anonymousreply 11303/10/2012

Your buddy or R43: so were the lesbian rumors surrounding Marcia correct?

by Anonymousreply 11403/11/2012

Now, THAT'S what I'm talking about! Actual gossip -- for once -- on this board! And it's GOOD stuff! Thank you, R100 and Your Buddy!

by Anonymousreply 11503/11/2012

R67, there's an interview with Dana Delaney somewhere out there where she was asked to describe each of the ladies. I can't recall exactly what she said but she's clearly closest to Cross and speaks highly of her. She described Huffman as being "competitive". Considering the comments here, this probably means code for bitch. Her description of Hatcher was completely perfunctory.

Huffman has been doing a great job of maintaining her public image if what is being said here is true. How exactly does she manipulate people/pit them against each other? Marc recently revealed that Felicity and Eva went to him after Nicolette asked them if they could renegotiate their contracts a la Friends since they were worried how it would effect their own paycheck.

by Anonymousreply 11603/16/2012

I always found Nicolette Sheridan to be "Vague"

by Anonymousreply 11703/16/2012

If you all hate a character why did you watch the show then! Omg grow up!!!

by Anonymousreply 11801/25/2013

[quote]If you all hate a character why did you watch the show then!

Because there were multiple characters on the show other than just the one we hated.

by Anonymousreply 11901/25/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!