Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Mark Wahlberg on Graham Norton

He said he was jet lagged and had a hangover, and maybe because of it he said some things he shouldn't have. He said some horrible things about Justin Bieber - he told some personal experiences he had with him.

He talked about being fitted with the fake dick for Boogie Nights ad 'what a pain in the ass it was' - the audience and Graham roared at the comment.

Did anybody see the show?

by Anonymousreply 5109/03/2013

Why do I loath Wahlberg so?

by Anonymousreply 203/07/2012

He said Bieber treated him and his daughter like shit - Bieber didn't recognize Walhberg and was rude to him when Wahlberg introduced himself and said his daughter was a fan. He basically said Bieber was an arrogant asshole.

by Anonymousreply 303/07/2012

Love Graham Norton show but had to delete the Wahlberg ep because he was just so freaking humorless and that just doesn't work on that show.

by Anonymousreply 403/07/2012

OP, you're confusing two separate stories. Yes, Wahlberg related how Bieber totally gave him attitude when they had a meeting about their film.

Then he quickly went on to relate how one time he was at Disney thing or something and his daughter wanted a photo with an unnamed performer so Wahlberg went up and asked him if he would take a photo with his daughter and the teen apparently didn't even know who he was and gave him attitude about it, etc. Two separate stories.

Wahlberg has a very dry sense of humor and doesn't pull his punches. So it's probably hard for slow people to get the humor.

by Anonymousreply 503/07/2012

Thanks for clarifying that...

by Anonymousreply 603/07/2012

I love that some Disney nobody gave him an attitude. I know he thinks of himself as a big star, so this must've pissed him off.

by Anonymousreply 703/07/2012

The funny thing is that he never had the fake dick put on him.

He had a body double do the dick shot, that is why you never see the face and the cock in the same shot.

He is a lying fuck.

by Anonymousreply 803/07/2012

Graham Norton's show has sucked for the last several years. He's gotten super annoying and the majority of his guests are American. If I want to see American guests, I'll watch US talk shows.

by Anonymousreply 903/07/2012

R5 - are you Mark Wahlberg??? "Too slow" to get his sense of humor? Please. The man was born without one. Any self-deprecating tone is a forced - he does what he is told by his handlers to avoid coming across like the sociopath he is.

by Anonymousreply 1003/07/2012

R5: "Wahlberg has a very dry sense of humor and doesn't pull his punches. So it's probably hard for slow people to get the humor."

I must be one of the slow people, because I've never found him to be particularly humorous.

by Anonymousreply 1103/07/2012

I saw the episode and I didn't think it was different from any of his other bland, boring monosyllabic talk show appearances.

And it still galls me that everyone sucks up to Bieber because he's such a cash cow right now, despite being such a marginally-talented, one-note "performer."

by Anonymousreply 1203/07/2012

Add me to the list of people who never found Wahlberg to be humorous.

by Anonymousreply 1303/07/2012

Did he tell Graham to "Say hello to your mutha for me"?

by Anonymousreply 1403/07/2012

Love Graham Norton but thought Mark Walhlberg was a bore

by Anonymousreply 1503/07/2012

"and doesn't pull his punches"

Yes, I know...

by Anonymousreply 1603/07/2012

You have to admit that Wahlberg has the sexiest guns in show business. You have to admit that.

by Anonymousreply 1703/07/2012

No R17 we don't.

by Anonymousreply 1803/07/2012

I love that Marky Mark got dissed by some little white trash Canadian people will never remember within a year.

To that however, a few other celebs have dealt with Bieber and have said the same things. Marg Helgenberger said he was a nasty, vile little bastard and showed his ass on the set of her show.

by Anonymousreply 1903/07/2012

R5 = "slow" person.

by Anonymousreply 2003/07/2012

He was soooooo boring and full of himself on Graham Norton. His bully side came out when he got the chance to pull the lever on the red chair. Nobody got a chance to say anything. He just kept pulling the lever and ejecting them from the chair like the bully he is and will always be. Anger issues doesn't begin to cover it.

by Anonymousreply 2103/07/2012

One of the most useless, vile celebrities around. The good news is that someday he's going to piss off the wrong person. And that will be the end of him as he lies where with knife in his gut.

by Anonymousreply 2203/07/2012

I want someone to explain to me why he is so successful. If you look at his list of films - they aren't bad. The executive producing, his connections - does it all add up the fact that he is an excellent businessman?

I've heard horror stories about the way he treats his wife and that he is a total DICK in general to be around. I haven't heard he is a bad father.

Does anyone know him or have any inside info on this guy? I can't help it, I am really interested in how he got to be where he is on the Hollywood totem pole.

by Anonymousreply 2303/07/2012

He was hung over? With the raging coke addiction he had, he's drinking like this?

by Anonymousreply 2403/07/2012

r23 here - I don't mean to overstay my welcome, but doesn't the whole Clooney situation seem funny to anyone but me? They were buddies and now Wahlberg won't associate with Clooney at all? Dropped out of that Oceans film?

Does anyone else think something very "interesting" might have happened - or almost happened - between them? Anyone with inside info - spill, please!!

by Anonymousreply 2503/07/2012

The look on his face when Minnie Driver told her story about having "shagged an entire billboard" of actors on sunset strip was priceless, such po-faced judgement and contempt!

by Anonymousreply 2603/07/2012

What's the story with his wife? For the longest time he would repeatedly say he'd never get married and this was even as she had her first and second children.

by Anonymousreply 2703/07/2012

He might have some sexy guns, but that face is broke DAYOWN!! He looks like someone went at him with an ice pick.

He's constantly in acting mode now. Since he shed his Marky Mark persona and "went legit" he's trying to act all mainstream and family man. It's more than obvious he's still a thug and is just pretending. There's no telling what that guy gets up to in his private time.

by Anonymousreply 2803/07/2012

Did he blind Graham before the interview was over?

by Anonymousreply 2903/07/2012

Movie Star Mark was on an old MTV Live show, plugging his latest movie and the other guest was Eminem. Eminem was goofing on him about "Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch and Mark got all pouty and grim faced about it. No sign of a sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 3003/07/2012

Despising Justin Beiber can only boost his reputation.

by Anonymousreply 3103/07/2012

There was a post on here that alleged, he and Clooney had a relationship. And that when gossip started, he totally cut George off. Allegedly!

by Anonymousreply 3203/07/2012

Thanks for pulling this thread from March 2012, R33. I'll watch that old Graham Norton episode later. Meanwhile, there's a more recent thread about Mark with Michael Fassbender and Sarah Silverman. You should come and join us for that one. Cheers!

by Anonymousreply 3402/10/2013

He wouldnt have liked not being recognised by a youngster like Bieber ...

I recorded the show so will see it later. Isnt another A lister also on? - oh yes, that other big boy Michael Fassbender. I am sure Mark won't like that competition either .... and Fassbender has a much better highly regarded career and profile.

by Anonymousreply 3502/10/2013

Oh I thought this was about Mark's appearance on Norton's show this weekend, with Michael Fassbender. Well if he had been on Norton's show before he would know what to expect.

by Anonymousreply 3602/10/2013

Have you seen the movie r8? He never used a double.

You don't ever see his dick (it's constantly referred to) until the very last scene when he pulls it out in front of a dressing room mirror. It's kind of the point of the whole movie. He is completely in the shot from head to toe, and he's wearing a prosthetic

You don't know what you're talking about.

by Anonymousreply 3702/10/2013

WHY DID R33 BUMP THIS THREAD FROM LAST YEAR?

by Anonymousreply 3802/10/2013

Wahlberg and Fassbender together should be fun - battle of the big boys. Like when Jeremy Renner was on a show with James Franco, it was obvious he resented the attention given to Franco as he felt he was the main star. Will Mark be the same?

by Anonymousreply 3902/10/2013

oops :0

by Anonymousreply 4002/10/2013

bumpy

by Anonymousreply 4102/13/2013

Mark came off likeable. He seemed really into the robot from Prometheus. I prefer the jet-lagged Mark.

by Anonymousreply 4202/13/2013

I thought he was likeable, too (on Graham Norton)

by Anonymousreply 4302/13/2013

Mark Wahlberg is, in my opinion, a complete dick-shit fucking twat of an arse-hole and his behaviour on Graham Norton was shitty and arrogant. It wasn't funny, it was embarrasing to watch him. OK, Ricky Gervais performs that kind of humour, but that's just what it is, peformed humour. Mark Wahlberg illuminated himself to the world as a complete dick. One-eyed Vietnamese Shopkeeper, I get your comment, I read about it 5 mins ago and I think my summary above is just a hint of his true colours.

by Anonymousreply 4402/15/2013

I'm pretty sure that Vietnamese guy that Wahlberg blinded found the show and Mark's appearance very funny. It's good that Mark left him with one good eye, otherwise he would not be able to watch and enjoy Mark's "hilarious" and "classy" appearance on the show. The Vietnamese guy should be graceful and thank Mark for his generosity. [/sarcasm]

BTW Graham Norton admitted that they had to cut a lot from the show, because they couldn't show on air some of Wahlberg's worst antics. People who were in audience reported that he acted like a complete asshole all the time.

by Anonymousreply 4502/15/2013

r45, do you have a link to any unedited accounts?

I don't mean that in a show me the receipts way, I'd love to hear what he really did.

by Anonymousreply 4602/15/2013

R46 Nope, I haven't saved any links, but you will probably find them easily, if you google.

Supposedly he was groping Sarah Silverman all the time (it was much worse than what we could actually see). He was also rude to Fassbender, didn't let him say a single word and was interrupting him all the time (once again it was supposedly much worse than what they shown). They also said that Fassbender, Silverman and Norton looked much more embarassed and annoyed by his behavior than it was shown on TV.

by Anonymousreply 4702/15/2013

That's funny I have stumbled onto this, I really like mark wahlberg as an actor though I felt really uncomfortable watching this episode of the Grahame norton show because was mark not quite harsh when speaking to Michael fassbender? Dunno if I spelt his name correctly however I'm sure he was a bit arrogant to him.

by Anonymousreply 4809/01/2013

Well Fassbender is a media sweetheart right now and is an amazing actor as well. No wonder Marky Mark is bitter. Graham Norton did his weekly radio show after this episode and basically said Mark was an asshole during the filming and it peeved Norton off.

by Anonymousreply 4909/01/2013

[quote]I'm pretty sure that Vietnamese guy that Wahlberg blinded found the show and Mark's appearance very funny. It's good that Mark left him with one good eye, otherwise he would not be able to watch and enjoy Mark's "hilarious" and "classy" appearance on the show.

He doesn't mind telling people that he never got back to the guy to say he's sorry or make it up to him.

by Anonymousreply 5009/03/2013

Who still watches Grahm Norton!? Im amazed at how much television DL watches... I actually hung out with Mark Wahlberg years ago (Tunnel) and he was nice as could be= totally accepting of myself, my trans/club kid fresky fairy friends.

by Anonymousreply 5109/03/2013
Need more help? Click Here.