Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Bethenny Frankel & Jason Hoppy - Marriage Problems ALREADY?

I caught up with Bethenny's new season of Bethenny Ever After. She's treating Jason like SHIT. I give them 9 months before she files for divorce. She doesn't even like the guy.

I feel bad for him. She wanted a baby, latched onto him, now has big bucks and is freezing him out.

by Anonymousreply 19001/24/2013

On the show, they say they are in their 2nd year of marriage.

(so the article posted here is probably not accurate saying they've been together 3 years)

They haven't reached 2 years as a married couple yet.

Bethany is much too caustic, biting, hostile, and battering in her comments to Jason.

And she is a motor mouth - extremely fast talker who is rarely quiet and shoots off her mouth constantly.

She seems difficult to be around. Yet, she has a whole slew of female friends. I wonder how she keeps all of her female friends with that loud mouth of hers.

by Anonymousreply 103/07/2012

Bethenny's baby has an adorable, happy, sunny, smiling personality.

So interesting that such a caustic mother has such a sunny, smiling, adoreable baby.

The baby looks very much like Jason and nothing like Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 203/07/2012

The baby looks exactly like Jason.

Jason and the baby have the exact same eyes and same facial configuration along with close-set, deep eyes.

by Anonymousreply 403/07/2012

She's getting hammered on her blog.

by Anonymousreply 503/07/2012

I thought he was gay.

by Anonymousreply 703/07/2012

There's no way they're going to make it. She's exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 903/07/2012

R9 I think it's more than that.

I adored Bethenny. I was shocked though when I watched this new season on her show. She's done a total 180 on her husband. She now appears to really not care at all about him, and is almost baiting him into fights when the cameras are there. Fortunately he's smarter than that. On the show, she wanted to pick a fight with him and he was like 'I'm not airing our dirty laundry now' as in, in front of the cameras.

He's right. There is a certain respect you have to have for your partner - and she clearly no longer respects the guy. It's almost like she used him now.

What's baffling is, isn't she executive producer of her show? Doesn't she control editing? If so why would she set herself up to look like such a heartless person? I don't understand.

Her Jim Beam deal is also based on future sales of her products. I don't see any of this helping her business either, or her upcoming talk show with Ellen.

The public and media can break someone just as fast as they "made someone" she should be more mindful of that, as it looks like her fan base is turning just off of 2 episodes.

If I were straight and single I'd be in line for Jason in a heartbeat.

by Anonymousreply 1003/07/2012

Bethenny was on Watch What Happens Live a couple weeks ago without her ring on. Andy asked her about it and she brushed the question off.

What was Jason thinking when he got married to her? She is a sour and judgmental person. How anyone could stand to be around her when things are bad for her anyone knows. I think they will part ways. It's common for women to leave their partners when they have a new career. She is developing a talk show right now.

by Anonymousreply 1203/07/2012

Wow, she didn't wear her ring - that says a lot, R12.

[quote]It's common for women to leave their partners when they have a new career

But the thing is, Jason became part of that career. He helped her sell "Skinny Girl" to Jim Beam. He was an key part of her spin off show - it was originally called "Bethenny Getting Married" - You almost have to wonder if she used him. They met and were engaged awfully fast, just like lesbians. She has made it clear on the show that there is a pre-nup. So it looks like Jason won't get a dime if there is a divorce.

The more I watched the new season of the show, I came to the conclusion that Bethenny is one of those types of women that just will never be happy, and is always looking for what she doesn't have, rather than what she does have. People like that won't ever be happy.

She's rich, she has the baby she's always wanted and she's married to a guy, that not long ago, she referred to as the perfect guy for her. What's not to be happy about?

by Anonymousreply 1303/07/2012

This needs to be the last season of her reality show. It is no longer doing her any favors. She's just getting crazier and crazier. She would be great as a part of a panel, but I don't think she has the personality to carry her own talk show. Too brittle, too abrasive.

by Anonymousreply 1603/07/2012

You can tell by the show that the woman is neurotic as hell. Jason brushed it off the first season and now it looks as if he won't put with it anymore nor can he stand it. His anger with her and their arguments seem quite real for a reality show. Things don't look good.

Bethany also seems bothered by the fact that people see Jason as the "good guy" and she gets the opposite.

Very telling that she appeared alone on WWHL since the show is about THEM.

by Anonymousreply 1703/07/2012

[quote]I came to the conclusion that Bethenny is one of those types of women that just will never be happy, and is always looking for what she doesn't have, rather than what she does have. People like that won't ever be happy.

Probably. I don't watch her show, but I'll take your word for it. There are [italic]lots[/italic] of people who are like that. Including me, if I'm honest. It sucks, but it's very hard to change. Typical of people from really fucked up families.

by Anonymousreply 1803/07/2012

Enough with the Skinnygirl promos all over the show. Everyplace they drink, they only seem to drink Skinnygirl booze. On the beach with girlfriends, there's a tub of Skinnygirl bottles. Enough!! Yes, we get it, we see it. And, it's really CHEEZY!.

by Anonymousreply 1903/07/2012

She looks like Skelator to me.

by Anonymousreply 2003/07/2012

Their marriage is fine. The whole thing is scripted. She's the neurotic, needy mess; he's the grounded, stabilizing one. That's the premise of the show.

by Anonymousreply 2103/07/2012

I haven't watched it this season because she's a bore.

by Anonymousreply 2203/07/2012

R21, normally I would agree with you in regards to scripted reality shows. Have you seen the new season? This doesn't seem scripted - she's way too nasty for this to be scripted. She's hitting way below the belt - she doesn't even seem to like the guy all that much - and even says it on air that their biggest problem as a couple is that "we don't like each other" and that they don't even know each other.

The premise of the show was Bethenny finally "having it all" And it looks like, by what's being aired, that she's on her way to sabotaging it all.

On the surface it looks like a Kim Kardashian/Kris Humphries kind of thing, except Bethenny gave Jason more than 75 days.

by Anonymousreply 2303/07/2012

I'm not one to gossip, but this comes as no surprise to me.

by Anonymousreply 2403/07/2012

I saw an interview with her where she said that she didn't want people to think she has a perfect life. She is too smart and has too much control of the show and how she comes across for this to not be a calculated staging of the show and fine tune editing.

My take is that with all that happiness, she was afraid that she would no longer be relevant amongst her best costumers, women who feel like they did not achieve their potential in their career and/or relationships. She went from the poor workaholic who did not have time for anything but work, to happily married to a handsome guy, an instant multi millionaire with her business, and the proud mom of an admittedly adorable baby. Her followers would feel resentful.

So this season she shows that life is not so easy, and in her second year of marriage (she will be married two years next year and in her third year of marriage) and there are complications. She is not such a nice woman (she doesn't want people to think she is) and it's tough for her to be in a relationship, but she will conquer her issues and she will make it work with Jason. By the end of the season people will admire just how rave she is and sympathize with just how much of herself she had to let go to make this marriage work. It will be all about a grown up Bethenny who has learned that relationships are about compromising.

I still enjoy her.

by Anonymousreply 2503/07/2012

Hmm, that's a good take on it R25. I didn't really think of it like that, maybe that's the case. I use to adore her and I would hate to see her sabotaging her new family and everything she's been able to accomplish.

by Anonymousreply 2703/07/2012

How much would he get if they split in a year?

by Anonymousreply 2803/07/2012

Thanks for the Bravo blog link r5

My fave frau comment: He is a patient, loving, family man. It's really sad you think of Bethany before your daughter, husband, family or anyone. The things you fell in love with he is now being crucified for. If you run him off, let him take Bryn. It's very sad the way you discard your vowels.

by Anonymousreply 2903/07/2012

That is hilarious, R29!

I never got the love for this woman at all.

I didn't start watching RHoNY til last season (after she was gone) so I went back and watched the DVDs. I thought Alex and even LuAnn came off much better than Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 3003/07/2012

hate her!

by Anonymousreply 3103/07/2012

I would guess this is a set up for a redemption angle but this is the last season. So I am guessing the redemption will come later in the season.

by Anonymousreply 3303/07/2012

There have only been a couple of episodes so far this season. Give it some time. I agree with posters above saying there could be a redemption angle.

I also agree that she has WAY too much control over what is portrayed. She's showing the "downside" of her relationship for a reason.

Plus, I don't think their problems are all that unusual. She's going to show how they work through them and come out on top.

by Anonymousreply 3403/07/2012

That whole show she had planning the wedding, writing the book, having a baby -- it wasn't really my idea of entertainment.

Her husband is hot as fuck though. As long as he was fucking me, I wouldn't have any problem with him.

by Anonymousreply 3503/07/2012

I want Bethenny and Jason to go on TAR together. Y'know, just for fun.

by Anonymousreply 3603/07/2012

R34 You're talking about Bethenny Frankel, right? LOL I'm skeptical. I think she has already grown tired of Jason for whatever reason and is ready to leave. She is a hardened woman, she won't take a soft approach to this situation. It is turning into another Kate Gosselin, where she was once adored by married women with children and now reviled and tossed away for a new woman.

by Anonymousreply 3703/07/2012

[quote] She's done a total 180 on her husband. She now appears to really not care at all about him, and is almost baiting him into fights when the cameras are there.

She does hint (and admit) that it's what happens off camera that bothers her. It seems that she feels like Jason is two-faced. When the cameras are on, he's "Mr. Perfect," and when the cameras are off, he tells her shit like "you're damaged" and other mean things, that people would be surprised to hear, if we heard him behind the scenes.

The problem is that Jason DOES know the cameras are there, and so he won't ever expose his mean side, while they're rolling. And I think that's why Bethenny was trying to bait him, in order to bring out the "real" Jason. Of course, he's too smart to take the bait.

Notice how he avoids therapy like the plague. It would mean that the "real" Jason would have to be exposed.

[quote] She has made it clear on the show that there is a pre-nup. So it looks like Jason won't get a dime if there is a divorce.

This seems to be the biggest problem in their marriage, and quite a bone of contention. She makes a reference to it, without coming out and saying it.

There's a reason why the first episode was entitled, "Mo' money, mo' problems." And it wasn't referring to Jason's latent homosexuality.

Notice that they never speak in terms of "our," when referring to the apartment, the business, etc. The only thing that Jason can legitimately claim as "ours," is the baby. And he even has a hard time with Bethenny, on working out a visiting schedule for Brynn with his family.

I can imagine how Jason feels about the company, because it really is all Bethenny's. Her company, her money, her apartment, her everything. He's just an employee (like Slade with Gretchen), except that he's also married to her.

You have to wonder if this is why so many celeb marriages fail, when the woman has more money. It's hard on a guy's ego, to be the "dependent" one in the relationship.

[quote] Have you seen the new season? This doesn't seem scripted - she's way too nasty for this to be scripted. She's hitting way below the belt - she doesn't even seem to like the guy all that much - and even says it on air that their biggest problem as a couple is that "we don't like each other" and that they don't even know each other.

Exactly. She openly says that they don't like each other anymore. And the truth is that they don't know each other. Two years is nothing.

I found it amusing that she said "the circle of trust is closed." Meaning, unless you are an old friend or family member who has known her for more than 10 years, you will never be in the "circle of trust." I took that to mean, Jason included in the "less than 10 years" category.

[quote] I saw an interview with her where she said that she didn't want people to think she has a perfect life. She is too smart and has too much control of the show and how she comes across for this to not be a calculated staging of the show and fine tune editing.

Of course. All the leeches are probably coming out of the woodwork looking for money, so it helps her in the court of public opinion, that she is still the "troubled" Bethenny, and not the "perfect life" Bethenny. I don't think people would like the perfect life Bethenny.

[quote] There have only been a couple of episodes so far this season. Give it some time. I agree with posters above saying there could be a redemption angle.

Could be. But they seem to have already grown tired of each other. Tired of the fights, tired of the money issues, tired of everything. And they've only been together two years. I can't imagine that it'll get better in the future.

It's weird, but you really can see the contempt she has for Jason, through the tv screen. She doesn't respect him, for whatever reason, and for a person like Bethenny, that's a death blow to your relationship with her.

Bethenny needs a strong man. I don't necessarily think he has to be rich, but he definitely needs to be strong and grounded.

by Anonymousreply 3803/07/2012

I have never seen Skinny Girl for sale anywhere in NYC. Are they just mixers or do they contain alcohol?

by Anonymousreply 3903/07/2012

I think Jason comes off as a controlling meathead this season.

And, really, there's nothing more annoying than a controlling meathead.

If you want to be in control, fine-- hang YOUR balls out there all day to pay for the new apartment.

If you want to be an affable himbo (which is what he apparently claims to be), then shut the fuck up and stop being so passive-aggressive and controlling. He reminds me of an angry housewife.

Bethenny needs a guy who is independently successful.

And that bullshit about needing to spend every waking moment with his bohunk, religious fanatic parents...OY!

by Anonymousreply 4003/07/2012

I'll just bet that Jill Zarin is blasting Bethenny on the blogs this season. Jill probably sees a hole in Bethenny's armor, and now that she has so much time on her hands after being fired from RHONY, she's probably taken to trashing Bethenny on a full-time basis.

Of course, she signs her name Bill Karins, or Will Farin, or some similar permeutation.

by Anonymousreply 4103/07/2012

She is definitely baiting him into confrontation.

Take it from someone who has a crazy mom, if Jason hides at work to get away from his wife, and if he lets the baby be with Bethenny too much... that kid is gonna be fucked up like me.

by Anonymousreply 4203/07/2012

The only relationship on RHONY that looked like it might have a little bit of affection was the one married to the gay guy (hotel guy). The rest were too hard and cold for any kind of affection for anyone.

by Anonymousreply 4303/07/2012

It's too bad Jeff Lewis isn't the market for a beard.

I'd LOVE to see Jeff and Bethenny in an arranged marriage.

by Anonymousreply 4403/07/2012

[quote]If I were straight and single I'd be in line for Jason in a heartbeat.

You said it sister. If I was there... he is a good catch. Bethenny better wake up.

I agree with everything you said.

by Anonymousreply 4503/07/2012

The marriage is definately headed for the rocks just a matter of time. He's pushing way too often visits with his parents and religion down her throat. She's just not built that way which I can relate to. However, she's very neurotic & will never be happy. Hopefully she won't have a 2nd kid as this one seems cute and happy, certainly not retarded or autistic. At her age I would not risk getting a defective kid.

by Anonymousreply 4603/07/2012

R45 straight chick, Jason doesn't seem homosexual to you?

I don't see how Jason can stand to be around Bethenny for more than 10 or 15 minutes.

She is insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 4703/07/2012

Jason probably has to fight Bethenny for some semblance of control as she rules with an iron fist....her control is emasculating.

by Anonymousreply 4803/07/2012

OMG. They kind of are soulmates aren't they? And neither strikes me as caring that much about sex anyway.

by Anonymousreply 4903/07/2012

[quote]She does hint (and admit) that it's what happens off camera that bothers her. It seems that she feels like Jason is two-faced. When the cameras are on, he's "Mr. Perfect," and when the cameras are off, he tells her shit like "you're damaged" and other mean things, that people would be surprised to hear, if we heard him behind the scenes.

Bethenny has based the past 5 years of her reality show TV career telling the public that she's damaged. So who really knows what their personal conversations are like - but she's based her career off of letting the public know how damaged she is from her poor childhood, bad parents etc. Her biggest gripe, it seems, is that people really like Jason - like "really" like him. Perhaps it's her own insecurities, but considering she's the executive producer of this show, and lives with Jason, I think if he was really so mean in private, and she is relaying this message to the audience, she would have THAT on camera, or find a way to get it on camera. What she does have is a history of is basically trashing her family and her past on television, and talking about her previous, and rather short-lived, relationships, engagements and former marriage.

If you want to see someone's future, look at their past and how they have treated others or the spin they have place on past situations.

[quote]she will conquer her issues and she will make it work with Jason. By the end of the season people will admire just how rave she is and sympathize with just how much of herself she had to let go to make this marriage work. It will be all about a grown up Bethenny who has learned that relationships are about compromising.

I understand what you're saying R25, and I posted above that I didn't really consider this "tactic" for her show - but in the end, is it really worth selling out your new husband, child and new in laws for a season's storyline? It's not like she needs additional money. Her fans "can" still like someone who doesn't constantly have self induced problems, or constantly looking for problems for a storyline. Just seems so fake, and a poor business move. I sort of think the tension between them is real.

Ok, as far as Jason being gay. No idea. I do have a thing for sometimes getting crushes on men that wind up being gay (lesbian here) maybe that's why I have little bit of a crush on him. Seriously R45 - Jason is smoking HOT, tall with a really nice body....and seems like such a great guy and caring dad. He would totally be my ideal if I was straight.

Gosh I feel like such a fangirl for posting so much on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 5003/08/2012

My my my...

Trouble in paradise.

by Anonymousreply 5103/08/2012

Jason seems gay.

In this week's episode (or maybe last week) Bethenny even refered to Jason as possibly being homosexual.

Jason went to Barcelona, Spain with a guy (or some guys) supposedly a year before he met Bethenny, and Bethenny said that sounded homosexual.

They were sitting in their apt with an employee sitting with them when Bethenny said this.

by Anonymousreply 5203/08/2012

lol R51, as much as I dislike Susan Saunders/Jill Zarin, and the drama she creates - you'll never see Jill trashing/bad mouthing/venting about her husband, family or in-laws on television.

by Anonymousreply 5303/08/2012

All men are homosexuals to Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 5403/08/2012

R46 Bethenney told the Today Show last week that she'd recently suffered a miscarriage at 8 weeks so no new baby on the horizon yet. But they are trying.

My guess is IVF. She's too old to conceive naturally with ease.

by Anonymousreply 5503/08/2012

She didn't say anything whatsoever about using in vitro fertilization, R55.

And she said on all the entertainment shows last week that she and Jason are not having enough sex to create a baby.

They rarely have sex and she said Jason's penis has cobwebs on it from lack of use.

by Anonymousreply 5603/08/2012

R56 if she's rarely having sex then it's most likely she did undergo IVF to get pregnant. Cause a woman of her age has something like a 3% chance of conceiving naturally even with a lot of sex.

by Anonymousreply 5703/08/2012

[quote] They rarely have sex and she said Jason's penis has cobwebs on it from lack of use.

Jason is gay, gay, gay.

They both got something out of this marriage of convenience. Bethenny got her "perfect husband" and beautiful baby girl, and Jason squashed the gay rumors and his parents got a granddaughter. Now that they both did their duty, I think they're growing apart.

Bethenny should just hook up with a virile, young, STRAIGHT boytoy. She has a ton of money, and can afford to fuck around like Calvin Klein, or Madonna.

Jason will never come out and hurt his parents, but he should just cut his losses. He got married, and he can forever use the excuse that Bethenny hurt him, and that's why he shies away from marriage. A convenient cover for living in the closet.

I tell you, it's a marriage of convenience.

by Anonymousreply 5803/08/2012

Jason can do much better.

If a divorce is on the cards, at least Kim was smart enough to make Kris look like shit on her show to try defuse the backlash she received.

by Anonymousreply 5903/08/2012

Isn't it obvious that Bethenny is a lesbian?

by Anonymousreply 6003/08/2012

Bethenny = TV-faced skag/shrew

by Anonymousreply 6103/08/2012

She is a smart woman. If Jason were being an asshole off camera, she'd have voicemails, texts, emails or a camera stuck in a picture somewhere in the house. She is just nuts, and I feel bad for the guy.

by Anonymousreply 6203/08/2012

[quote] If Jason were being an asshole off camera, she'd have voicemails, texts, emails or a camera stuck in a picture somewhere in the house.

Oh, please. She's not trying to take it that far. She just wants to show that Jason isn't always the good guy.

Yes, Bethenny has made a career off of being the damaged girl who made good. But I don't think that's what her gripe is about.

She really has a problem with ALWAYS being the bad guy. And Jason seems to always point to her as the cause of all their problems, probably even more so in private.

And despite her original persona as being the problem child, she has been going to therapy to try to fix herself. So it doesn't ring true that the whole "batshit crazy Bethenny" is always going to be a part of the show, because the therapy is supposed to helping her through all of that stuff.

I've known guys like Jason, and they're very cowardly. They'll talk shit behind your back, but they smile to your face, and pretend to be the "good boy." I'm not surprised that Bethenny has issues with him.

by Anonymousreply 6303/08/2012

Hasn't it been established that most of this shit is fake given that incident with the coast guard? Bethenny and Jason are both acting.

by Anonymousreply 6403/08/2012

all of the people on these shows are hollow

by Anonymousreply 6503/08/2012

Isn't she only 40? Several women in my family conceived naturally in their 40s.

by Anonymousreply 6603/08/2012

We're so quick to believe that she found the perfect guy and is now ruining it on a scripted TV show. What if the whole relationship is part of the script and they got together to benefit her reality career?

What if there wasn't anything real about its very origins?

That would explain her nasty demeanor, too.

by Anonymousreply 6803/08/2012

R68, I think they got married because Bethenny got pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 6903/08/2012

R50, I loved your analysis. Isn't it crazy the amount of time we can put into thinking about a dumb reality show?

I haven't watched Bethanny this season, but I do think she and Jason have seemed like a huge mismatch from day one. I did think he was gay when he was on RHONY, but then first season Bethanny made me undecided. He seemed pretty into her and her body.

I feel sorry for him from what everyone on this thread is describing. Just because she is in therapy does not mean she is getting better.

by Anonymousreply 7003/08/2012

r68, are yoy saying you doubt the perfect timing of her leaving RHONYC, getting engaged, married, and pregnant AND getting her own show?

by Anonymousreply 7103/08/2012

If Bethenny is calling the shots, then she's really damaged her brand with this season. I've always been a fan, rooting for her even if I knew a lot of her shit (including those RHONY quips, which were largely written for her) was fake. But I really dislike her this season. Regardless of how real the marriage problems are, it's gross, gauche, and embarrassing to air them out the way that she and Jason are.

It's basically the same thing that happened to Jill Zarin. She was everyone's favorite in seasons one and two, and then one unfavorable season damaged her for good. She is despised now (and not just on DL).

by Anonymousreply 7203/08/2012

Bethenny is BFFs with Kyle Richards. And both of them are BFFs with Andy Cohen. Pure filth, each and every one of them.

by Anonymousreply 7303/08/2012

Yet R73 continues to watch.

by Anonymousreply 7403/08/2012

An acquaintance posted Bethany's pic of the new SkinnyGirls on FB like it was a revelation. I may drop him.

by Anonymousreply 7503/08/2012

>>>I saw an interview with her where she said that she didn't want people to think she has a perfect life. She is too smart and has too much control of the show and how she comes across for this to not be a calculated staging of the show and fine tune editing.

I agree. Weren't there complaints that it was boring last season? They aren't that exciting so I think they are just doing this for something to do, otherwise what are they going to show?

by Anonymousreply 7603/08/2012

R76 is right. Bethenny cannot afford to become boring because her show brings in the customers (and our coal supermarket carries the full line btw). If the ratings were going to drop because it's boring then her sales would drop too. I stand by my assessment - this is a set up for a finale redemption.

by Anonymousreply 7703/08/2012

I can't wait until I see bums drinking SKinny Girl shit on the street. That is a hilarious visual.

by Anonymousreply 7803/08/2012

r45 here, I think he is straight.

Those who think he is gay... what made you come to that conclusion?

by Anonymousreply 7903/08/2012

Erm, he married Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 8003/08/2012

R79, body language, voice inflection, demeanor, a certain look he possesses, marrying Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 8103/08/2012

I have a life so I have never wasted a moment watching this drivel.

And if in a moment of sadness, I had turned in, I'd never admit it.

Even anonymously.

by Anonymousreply 8203/08/2012

"Bethenny before she got an entirely new face, or after? It sure doesn't look like there's anything on her face that has not been surgically enhanced."

If that's a new face, I'd want my money back!

She has weird lower chipmunk cheeks, these bumps are almost near the sides of her chin! She has a really bizarre face.

Her face looks as if it's concave on both sides and curves out towards the bottom on each side, she's quite creepy looking. She's looks like an alien with little beady eyes.

Actually, she looks like her late father, IIRC, he had something to do with NY horse racing. I don't watch the show, but I recall reading about her dad. I think she barely knew her father. In his obituary, she was mentioned because she was on the NY Real Housewives at the time of his death.

I've never watched either show, but I've seen her on talk shows, so I do know who she is. Her face is not attractive at all, it basically looks deformed.

by Anonymousreply 8303/08/2012

I thought her face look different too, but just figured she lost even more weight.

by Anonymousreply 8403/08/2012

Just because there's a prenup doesn't mean "he won't get a penny" if they divorce. It just means they've come to an agreement as to how their joint marital assets would be split.

Most people in his situation would never sign a prenup if it entailed signing away all of their rights, unless they had independent means.

by Anonymousreply 8503/09/2012

R79 I think Jason is heterosexual too. There is a vocal group of gay men who are out-of-touch with human behavior. They can't discern what common behaviors heterosexual males do and what common behaviors gay men do. They simply call any guy for whatever reason gay. The way Jason interacts with women (I'm not talking about anything sexual) makes me conclude he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 8603/09/2012

I believe he's straight and gay friendly.

Bethanny has a skincare line out. Will it sell? Her skin looks saggy with gray undertones and stressed.

by Anonymousreply 8703/09/2012

by Anonymousreply 8803/09/2012

Thought her ex, the other Jason, was really hot. Hot daddy with three kids. Why did that romance go south?

Did Jason No. 1 win that lawsuit against his former employer?

by Anonymousreply 8903/09/2012

The marriage will never last, only because she doesn't know how to be happy.

That said, the fights that everyone sees on air that they think are evidence of the precarious stage of their marriage? I don't believe them for a second. She knows they need to bring the drama. Just like how they were "lost at sea" and we learned that was bogus.

by Anonymousreply 9103/09/2012

I can't believe the majority of you are talking like this is a real marriage. He seems so obviously gay to me.

by Anonymousreply 9203/09/2012

P.s. R92 here again - I'm a hetero woman if you're keeping stars on those who think he's gay. ;)

by Anonymousreply 9303/09/2012

Ugh...that was supposed to be stats, not stars...

by Anonymousreply 9403/09/2012

Why does anyone care about her? As I sit here in my wonderful Skweez Couture, I just cannot fathom it.

by Anonymousreply 9503/09/2012

Wow, it took THREE posts for the frau @ 92/93/94 to convey that she thinks someone's Gay.

by Anonymousreply 9603/09/2012

I believe that Bethenny Frankel will fade into obscurity in about six months. I think she will never do another reality tv show after this season of Bethenny Ever After.

by Anonymousreply 9703/09/2012

Didn't her talk show get picked up?

by Anonymousreply 9803/09/2012

[quote]Thought her ex, the other Jason, was really hot. Hot daddy with three kids.

Remember his sister who looked like the guy from Robocop that took a bath in toxic waste?

by Anonymousreply 9903/09/2012

Bethenny's show got picked up for summer. I don't see it taking off. She is just way to grating.

Jason H does not ping in the least to me.

by Anonymousreply 10003/09/2012

I'm R81 who thinks he is gay, and I am a woman.

by Anonymousreply 10103/09/2012

I don't think Jason seems gay at all and I think their marriage is doing fine...for now. The "drama" on the show is clearly played up for the cameras. BUT I do think a little of Bethenny goes a long way and I can see Jason eventually getting tired of her shenanigans. Similarly, Bethenny doesn't know how to be happy, so she'll eventually tire of Jason.

Oh, and those weird protrusions on the side of her jaw? Swollen parotid glands aka a classic symptom of bulimia. She might be a recovered bulimic now, but those protrusions are permanent, unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 10203/09/2012

Does anyone know if Jason still works at a job?

Wasn't he in real estate before he met Bethenny? Or wasn't it real estate?

by Anonymousreply 10303/09/2012

What man would marry Bethenny though?

Seems to me only a man who is marrying her for her money or to be in reality TV.

Bethenny's body would be attractive to a lot of men (she has one of the tiniest waists I've ever seen on a woman) and is super-thin and shapely in a way that is appreciated in our culture, and she wears clothes really well.

But her personality is so grating and abrasive, and she is out to dominate and trample in some of her personal relationships.

She is a bundle of neuroses and a motor mouth who dominates with excessive motor mouth behavior,

by Anonymousreply 10403/09/2012

R103 I think Jason works in pharmaceutical sales, he's not in RE. I heard - I think here on DL - that he is actually still working.

by Anonymousreply 10503/09/2012

Oh, pharmaceutical sales....that is not a very admirable profession.

A person in pharmaceutical sales is the tool of unethical practices of pharmaceutical companies and complicit in rewarding physicians for pushing certain drugs that should not be overly pushed.

by Anonymousreply 10603/09/2012

I'm the one who reported seeing him in my doctor's office last summer. I also happened to see him the next day out trekking to another doctor's office. So, yes, I believe he's still working.

by Anonymousreply 10703/09/2012

Apparently he works for Abbott.

by Anonymousreply 10803/09/2012

I remember when Omarosa took a swipe at Bethenny by saying her new husband was gay. Millions of people fell in love with Bethenny when she had Brynn. They feel betrayed now. "She's not vulnerable anymore." I don't know if they're a twilight couple, you'd think in this day and age they'd be out if they were, so I doubt it. But you can't help but feel sorry for Jason. She snipped his balls off and keeps them in a glass jar so she can tease him with them. And I love how Bethenny's office staff is always sexually harassing their male employees! Girl: "Why are you on your knees over there?" Guy: "It's part of my job description." Bethenny needs to stop being such a self-revelator about her neurotic tics. Girlfriend is irritating.

by Anonymousreply 10903/12/2012

TV-faced fucking bitch. Jill Zarin was right about her.

by Anonymousreply 11003/12/2012

And I bet Jason loves watching the show with his beloved for the first time after it's all edited and pieced together.

"Oh look, there's Bethenny again, talking to everyone she meets about my deficiencies!"

If she was on Watch What Happens Live without her ring, that's saying something and she knows it. She thinks she's Katie Perry, sending out signals.

I hope Jason takes her for everything she's made off his back, and more.

by Anonymousreply 11103/12/2012

This thread is pointless without photographs of the cobwebs on Jason's penis.

by Anonymousreply 11203/12/2012

The preview last week showed them getting in a nasty fight. Cut to tonight's episode, this fight was in the last five minutes of the show.

BTW, Bethany seemed to reignite the argument once the cameras were there. You can tell she believes that Jason starts shit with her when he knows they are not being filmed for the show. So, in soap opera style, she starts to retell what he had said to her when they had fought that morning like, "and then you said I was damaged," just so she could get in on film.

Loved the part where she told her therapist that she did not like the loss of privacy in her life.

by Anonymousreply 11303/13/2012

yes r113. And the episode ends with him leaving their trip and abandoning her with "to be continued..." for some big cliffhanger that they totally negate with the clips from the next episode showing that jason came back and they went on the trip together.

by Anonymousreply 11403/13/2012

I don't know why everyone assumes that Bethenny is the culprit here. What about Jason? To be honest, I didn't think this marriage would last from the day they got married. They are two very different people and neither seems able to give a little or change.

I don't like Jason that much. I always thought of him as after her money. I don't believe he ever had a job, even before they were married. He was always around the house. What kind of job is that?

Lay of her and look at him.

by Anonymousreply 11503/13/2012

r114, yes it was hysterical that they ruined their big "cliffhanger"

by Anonymousreply 11603/13/2012

I never saw Bethenney on RHONY, my only exposure to her is through this show. I really liked her in the first two seasons. I found her funny, vulnerable, self-deprecating and silly. Despite her flaws, I liked her.

The Bethenney of this season is, I think, showing her true colors. She is bitter, brittle, catty, selfish, and mean. You can tell that even her most staunch supporter (the girl who is her director of chaos or whatever) is getting sick of it. Her comment of "how long do I want to be the satellite of someone else's life" or whatever was pretty telling. They are all jumping ship.

I don't know what to think about Jason. His family seems a lot like mine, so I understand that dynamic and know it can feel a bit overwhelming to others. However, Bethenney seems pretty disrespectful of Jason and his family, and they have zero in common.

Eh, screw 'em all. The only one I actually worry about is Bryn. She's sweet now, but with a mother like that, watch out.

by Anonymousreply 11703/13/2012

I have always thought she seemed like a complete bitch.

by Anonymousreply 11803/13/2012

Why do gay men find reality tv so spellbinding?

by Anonymousreply 11903/13/2012

I have to agree with Bethenny in one aspect - Jason's obsession with involving his parents in everything is annoying. She set up his birthday golf outing with his best friend at a fancy golf course, and afterwards he mentioned that it was his 40th birthday and she should have included his parents in any birthday event planning. WTF? If his parents wanted to throw him a party then they could do so separately. She made an effort and had a really nice present for him and he threw it back in her face.

by Anonymousreply 12003/13/2012

I don't think it's odd for someone to want their parents to be present at an event like a birthday party. Bethenny clearly resonates with others who are bitterly alienated from their families and thus resent the very concept of family.

by Anonymousreply 12103/13/2012

I think Bethenny and Jason are the only ones who don't know their marriage is doomed. That bitter squabbling can only last for so long. Poor Bryn.

by Anonymousreply 12203/13/2012

No, I am bitterly alienated from my fundamentalist family and resent the very concept of family (and my obligations to them while they still don't acknowledge my live in lover of two years), I'd still want them invited to my 40th birthday.

by Anonymousreply 12303/13/2012

Bethenny mugs too much for the camera. It's like she turns "ON" and then goes into her schtick routine when she meets with people. Very phony. At least the chiropractor had the good sense to shut her down.

I hope Bravo had the good business sense to have profit participation in all Bethany's endeavors because the show is a free advertisement for most of it. Cut to..."Shapewear at Macy's."

by Anonymousreply 12403/13/2012

Their marriage won't last because of the family issue.

Don't ever get into a relationship with a Mama's Boy.

by Anonymousreply 12503/13/2012

He may be a mama's boy but she is just a nasty, self-absorbed cunt. She's one of those people who shouldn't be married to anybody. Just toxic.

by Anonymousreply 12603/13/2012

Being a dependent mama's boy is very different from being alienated from your family. Of course, there is a happy medium. But when a grown man wants to see his parents every weekend, when he has friends, a wife & kid, that is a bit too much.

by Anonymousreply 12703/13/2012

I agree that Bethenny probably doesn't know how to be happy.

But I also think she could not have chosen a worse mate for her.

Jason is one of those underachieving boy-men who will never have any ambition or adult personality because his whole identity is wrapped up in being his mama's little boy. He does not need to-- or want to-- grow up.

As far as irritating personality types, they are both right up there.

But I find neurotics much easier to take than mouth-breathing, vaguely narcissistic spoiled children.

Jason has also revealed a distinctly cruel streak this season.

Joking about running over the raccoons, ambushing the design team by speaker phone (esp. since the meathead didn't even know what was going on, as usual), having a shit fit and stomping off like a child in front of Bryn, telling Bethenny she's damaged, telling Bethenny she doesn't understand having a "normal family" like his, etc.

Newsflash, Jason: there's nothing normal about how enmeshed you are with your mother.

That kind of cruelty indicates an "I don't need to be a kind person because my mommy always told me I was perfect" mentality.

I also think he's a gold digger. These men typically see nothing wrong with gold digging since they have been told "deserve" everything in the world.

Jason's mother is a good example of why women should be in the work world at some point even if they have children.

She's apparently never done anything besides clean house and go to church every day. So, she hasn't raised her son to have much of a work ethic or personality except to constantly whine about how he is not getting his way.

Jason also seems to truly believe that money just falls from the sky, which is another belief hausfrau mothers manage to convey.

When the child is female, this belief system sometimes works out because it's still slightly acceptable for females to lack ambition. But in our society, it's disastrous for boys to be raised this way.

by Anonymousreply 12803/13/2012

Is she the man in this relationship? She has man-jaw.

by Anonymousreply 12903/13/2012

That's the problem with male gold-diggers (at least in hetero relationships.)

They want to bitch about how the woman chops off their balls, all while spending her money.

Can't have it both ways, sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 13003/13/2012

Also, I think there is a distinct culture clash between Bethenny and Jason's parents.

I don't think Bethenny would mind spending every weekend with Jason's parents if they were more like her.

But they appear to be extremely religious, rural, working class people.

Nothing wrong with it, obviously, but I hardly think Bethenny envisioned herself spending every weekend in this environment when she was busting her ass all those years.

Jason should have stayed in podunk, PA and married some nice high school graduate and worked at the local tire store.

Bethenny is probably kicking herself for blowing it with Jason I, who seemed much more her speed and whose family she seemed to enjoy.

by Anonymousreply 13103/13/2012

Don't forget the real reason that Jason is so close to his parents is the tragic death of his brother. I'm sure it re-enforced his relationship with them. Jason is their only child left.

by Anonymousreply 13203/13/2012

She needs to read my book, I mean Jill Zarin's book.

by Anonymousreply 13303/13/2012

In some families, parents do not see their chid (or children) for a year or 2 years or 3 years or longer.

Every weekend or nearly every weekend is absurd.

Even once a month can be too much.

Not seeing one's parent for 6 months or 9 months is not unusual.

by Anonymousreply 13403/13/2012

meant to type:

In some families, parents of an adult child (or adult children) wo not see their adult child for a year or 2 years or 3 years or longer.

by Anonymousreply 13503/13/2012

[quote]Don't forget the real reason that Jason is so close to his parents is the tragic death of his brother. I'm sure it re-enforced his relationship with them. Jason is their only child left.

I think some posters on this thread forget this fact. Jason doesn't have a "normal" background in this instance. I'm sure the death of his brother really strengthened the already close relationship he had with his parents. His parents live 2 hours away from NYC, that's not that far. Seeing your parents once every few weeks is not abnormal or even considered "mama's boy" seriously.

Some people are close to their parents in proximity so they can visit each other more often - there is nothing wrong with this. Stop labeling him a momma's boy because he chooses to see his parents once every few weeks. They are the only family he has, besides Bethenny and his daughter. He may be wanting to visit them even more now - just to get away from Bethenny.

Bethenny was aware of this fact when they were engaged - it didn't seem to bother her in fact one of the things she liked about Jason was that he had a close knit family, something she didn't have.

Now she's using that against him.

by Anonymousreply 13603/13/2012

Yes, the expression "opposites attract and end up in marriage counseling" comes to mind.

Bethenny made a mistake many people make-- she wasn't having luck dating high-flying guys who were like her, so she figured she needed a guy who was very different from her to provide "balance."

It's a nice idea but doesn't work in practice when people have fundamental differences in values (here, the family issue) or where one person is taking advantage of the other (which I think Jason is doing.)

by Anonymousreply 13703/13/2012

Someone mentioned Jason sees his parents every weekend or almost every weekend.

Is that true?

Is Bethenny stuck entertaining or seeing Jason's parents almost every weekend?

If so, that is a burden few women would want.

by Anonymousreply 13803/13/2012

Don't his parents live in Pennsylvania or something?

That's ridiculous to go see them every other week, unless they are like seriously sick and near death.

by Anonymousreply 13903/13/2012

I think his parents visit Jason and Bethenny very often in NYC too. In last week's episode, the parents were visiting in NYC and took baby Bryn out for a walk and play in a sandbox.

by Anonymousreply 14003/13/2012

Hi parents live in eastern PA, which is about 2-2.5 hours from NYC. On the show she says that they visit with each other once every 3 weeks.

Seriously every 3 weeks is not a big deal, considering they have a new granddaughter they want to get to know - definitely not ridiculous R139.

Think about it, his parents are retired. If they want to come up and take their granddaughter out for the day once every few weeks, OR have the baby stay home with a nanny, surrounded by Bethenny's half dozen assistants cramped in that apartment - what would you prefer as a parent?

I'd rather my kid spend time with her grandparents (if they a good people which the Hoppy's seem to be) rather then being bustled around with a nanny for the day.

by Anonymousreply 14103/13/2012

I'm sure the Hoppys are nice people, but Jason seems to expect Bethenny to spend ALL of her downtime with them.

Keep in mind she is always going, going, going.

Would you want to spend every minute of your free time with old people with whom you have nothing in common (no matter how nice they are)?

Also, it's interesting that Bethenny's # 1 issue is rejection.

And she's managed in MANHATTAN to meet and marry the one man who is going to reject her over and over in favor of his "real family"-- that is, his mommy and daddy.

by Anonymousreply 14203/13/2012

Why are you talking about this stuff as though it were real?

by Anonymousreply 14303/13/2012

Jason's sibling, when or why I do not remember but apparently his parents have been piling massive amounts of guilt on him ever since. I assume survivor guilt makes him a far more attentive son than any of us would be. That being said i do not see Bethenny & Jason's marriage lasting more than 5 years. He's too attached to his parents for a 40 year old man & because she practically raised herself she's not that into family get togethers. Families only complicate relationships.

by Anonymousreply 14403/14/2012

No woman wants to put up with a 40 year old man who is much too attached to his mother (and father) and who needs to constantly spend time with them with long visits to Pennsylvania and the parents constantly coming to New York City and needing attention and entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 14503/14/2012

So basically their whole boating incident was a huge setup? Talk about ridiculous.

This show cannot last another season.

by Anonymousreply 14603/20/2012

Who cares? Bethenny was entertaining when she made fun of the other Housewives on NYC. Now she is intolerable. You realize her reality show is completely staged and none of it reflects her actual day to day life in any way, yes?

by Anonymousreply 14703/20/2012

r147, I think people actually bought into it the first season, but not so much now. Just look at the ratings.

by Anonymousreply 14803/20/2012

So, Jason didn't want to spend inordiante amounts of time with Mommy and Daddy prior to the mariage? Bethany had no clue?

by Anonymousreply 14903/20/2012

Bethenny needs a strong, masculine man like that Bobby Zarin!

by Anonymousreply 15003/20/2012

Bethenny needs a little help in the body department. Every woman I know loves Skweez Couture shapewear!

by Anonymousreply 15103/20/2012

Bawby looks like he smells and then tries to cover up that smell with bad cologne.

by Anonymousreply 15203/20/2012

Bethenny in Forbes Magazine. Girl is movin' on UP!

Zill Jarin must be fucking GREEN with envy. Nevermind the Cuntess Brokeass and RaMOANa and her cheap religious trinkets for sale.

Those bitches must seem like they are from a million years ago, to Bethenny. Oh, and Kelly? You're here... and Bethenny's HERE.

by Anonymousreply 15303/26/2012

I like her, but I'm still amazed that people would buy stuff like skincare products just because of her.

by Anonymousreply 15403/26/2012

Her book, "A Place of Yes" is pretty good. It's self-help based on her experiences. You learn a lot about her fucked up childhood, early days as an actress, etc. If you like her, I recommend it.

by Anonymousreply 15503/26/2012

[quote] I'm still amazed that people would buy stuff like skincare products just because of her.

Bethenny has such a good head for business. She's not the smartest person in the world, she's not the most beautiful, and she certainly doesn't have the most attractive personality, but Bethenny's life of hard knocks has served her well.

She knows how to push herself, she knows how to knock heads around, and she knows exactly what she wants. As the Forbes article mentions, she also knows her audience - exceptionally well.

What I like about Bethenny is that she is full of ideas. She has thousands of ideas, and though one or two might actually be worthwhile, the point is that she's constantly thinking about business.

I really wish I had that kind of business sense, because I would love to control my own destiny, the way she has done.

by Anonymousreply 15603/26/2012

Check out this Forbes article on the dangers of marketing your brand in a big retail store. Sounds positively horrifying.

by Anonymousreply 15703/26/2012

Bethenny had put all of the Real Housewoives of New York to shame with her marketing skills and merchandising.

by Anonymousreply 15803/26/2012

Reports are Jason has already moved out.

by Anonymousreply 15903/28/2012

R157, that's a very mediocre article. It reads like an obsessed fan who wants to "be a friend" to Bethenny. I can't believe people think this is all Bethenny's work. She has all sorts of business partners and agents doing a lot of the legwork for her. It's very telling that these days, "she has a brilliant head for business!" is the ultimate compliment.

by Anonymousreply 16003/28/2012

Jason moved out and is living in a hotel... Real or publicity ploy?

by Anonymousreply 16103/28/2012

Has he moved into the OUT NYC Hotel?

by Anonymousreply 16203/28/2012

I heard they are celebrating their 2 year anniversary this week (I think Bethenny tweeted it) so it may just be false reporting that Jason moved out R161.

I finally caught up on the boating episode, and Jason is looking mighty damn fine with the beard he is growing in. I still have the last episode to watch though. I hope he didn't shave.

I could almost turn straight for him.

by Anonymousreply 16303/28/2012

Doesn't Bethenny seem like a power dyke?

I agree with r163, Jason looked super cute with the beard. Pun intended?

by Anonymousreply 16403/28/2012

just saw an preview of an upcoming show where I guess Bethenny's mom spills some gossip to the Enquirer.

by Anonymousreply 16503/28/2012

Bethenny looks like shit. Gain weight sugar

by Anonymousreply 16604/02/2012

She'll dump Jason as her ratings tank. Take it from me.

by Anonymousreply 16704/02/2012

[quote] Reports are Jason has already moved out.

Who's his boyfriend? Somehow I think that Jason wants to get into the pants of Bethenny's super-hot business partner, Matt Hesse. That guy is FINE!

by Anonymousreply 16804/03/2012

The sales of her drink are supposedly through the roof. Who actually buys this? I had heard that it doesn't even taste that good.

by Anonymousreply 16904/12/2012

Bethenny's partner was on the last episode. Is he straight?

by Anonymousreply 17004/12/2012

Bethenny's partner is HOT! and straight. Bethenny was trying to fix him up with her assistant Julie's hot sister in the Hampton's episode. Not sure what happened with all that, but according to their converstion on the most recent episode he sounds like a whore who doesn't want to settle down with just one girl.

Another thing about this last episode. Bethenny was really over doing it with the non-stop product placement of her brand. It's really getting out of hand. It was like an hour long infommercial about her promoting her crap. She's as bad as Kandi on RHOA. I don't think I'll be watching next season.

by Anonymousreply 17104/12/2012

Her ratings are awful. Her appeal is coming to an end.

by Anonymousreply 17204/12/2012

Hesse is gay, gay, gay. He and Jason are the real couple.

by Anonymousreply 17304/13/2012

She sips about 20 different cups of differing skinnygirl flavors, then picks one. That's it. No test group. It's that simple. That's how they pick the next flavor to go to market??

This has to be scripted for the show.

by Anonymousreply 17404/17/2012

If she sold her company to Jim Beam, why is she picking out anything??

by Anonymousreply 17504/17/2012

by Anonymousreply 17604/17/2012

>>>Bethenny mugs too much for the camera. It's like she turns "ON" and then goes into her schtick routine when she meets with people. Very phony. At least the chiropractor had the good sense to shut her down.

Bingo. The entire last episode was this way. She played her schtick at the marble place where she started stupidly praying to that statue.

by Anonymousreply 17704/17/2012

So, are these bitches divorced yet?

by Anonymousreply 17809/04/2012

I can't stand this cunt. I wish Kelly had bludgeoned her to death when she had the chance. The best we can hope for now is that her chin and jaw collapse upwards and inwards, leaving her unable to eat anything at all.

by Anonymousreply 17909/04/2012

I'd sooner drink piss than that "Skinny Cunt" swill.

by Anonymousreply 18009/04/2012

Do you mean people take the "marriages" of fame whores seriously? When useless fame whores get together, we all just need to ignore them and hope they die from shame or kill themselves because they realize they are useless pieces of fuck (not to insult useless pieces of fuck).

by Anonymousreply 18109/04/2012

With that jaw, she could play Quagmire in a live-action "Family Guy".

by Anonymousreply 18209/05/2012

Why is this TV-faced bitch still on the air?

by Anonymousreply 18309/05/2012

Her talk show was actually picked up and will film in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 18412/12/2012

by Anonymousreply 18501/06/2013

Things are getting nasty. Jason's going for custody of the kid:

Things are getting ugly fast between Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy. About three weeks after Skinnygirl mogul Frankel, 42, filed for divorce from Hoppy, 41, the pharmaceutical executive has counter-filed with aggressive papers of his own, TMZ reports.

Disputing nearly every major detail from Frankel's filing, Hoppy has a long list of requests: First and foremost, Hoppy wants primary custody of Bryn, the couple's 2-year-old daughter. (Bravo star Frankel also asked for primary custody.) Just like Frankel, Hoppy seeks child support from his ex, whom he wed in spring 2010, and similarly asks for medical and dental expenses for himself and for Bryn.

Again countering Frankel's own request, Hoppy seeks "exclusive use and occupancy of the marital residence" (their $5 million, four-bedroom apartment in NYC's Tribeca neighborhood). He also asks his future ex-wife to maintain a life insurance policy on herself, making him and Bryn beneficiaries -- another detail likewise requested by Frankel. Finally, TMZ reports, Hoppy requests that the talk show host pays his lawyer and accountant.

One thing apparently not at stake in this new war? Frankel's estimated $100 million fortune earned through her New York Times bestsellers, her Skinnygirl empire and daytime talk show; the couple signed a prenuptial agreement before tying the knot.

"I feel like a failure," Frankel admitted to Ellen DeGeneres earlier this month. "I really put it out there. I wanted the fairytale. I thought I had it. And Bryn is my fairy tale . . .This is excruciating, I have to say."

by Anonymousreply 18601/24/2013

It couldn't have happened to a meaner bitch. I know people who have had business dealings with Bethenny (ugh, that spelling), and she's a total turd.

by Anonymousreply 18701/24/2013

Was this a real marriage or what? Everything has been just too convenient.

by Anonymousreply 18801/24/2013

I am sure Jaon has a warm, moist and inviting anus...

by Anonymousreply 18901/24/2013

Does Jason go back to being gay now?

by Anonymousreply 19001/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!