Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chet Haze

The hot son of Tom Hanks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50January 7, 2018 4:16 AM

Such hotness.

by Anonymousreply 1March 5, 2012 11:55 PM

Did he date Rihanna?

by Anonymousreply 2March 5, 2012 11:57 PM

Butter Face

by Anonymousreply 3March 6, 2012 12:05 AM

He is so NOT part of the Hanks family. Why is Chet so hot, and the rest of them, so... not?

by Anonymousreply 4March 6, 2012 12:12 AM

He's hotter than his bro Colin Hanks. He also resembles Tom more in the face than Colin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 6, 2012 12:12 AM

I guess Rita Wilson has the good genes in that family (see: Colin Hanks, from Tom's first wife).

by Anonymousreply 6March 6, 2012 12:15 AM

His daddy Tom was hot back in the day, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 6, 2012 12:16 AM

This picture shows the not attractive Hanks side of him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 6, 2012 12:24 AM

And his twitter account shows the not attractive preening idiot side of him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 6, 2012 12:29 AM

R8 Yikes! No wonder he tries to do his "hot" poses in B&W.

by Anonymousreply 10March 6, 2012 12:46 AM

R9 Goddamn! That guy is one of the biggest douchebags I've ever seen! He makes the guys from Jersey Shore look like ivy league graduates.

Just another rich celeb spawn living off of mommy and daddy's money. Their parenting skills leave a lot to be desired if this asshole is anything to go buy.

by Anonymousreply 11March 6, 2012 12:51 AM

I wouldn't go buy him, r 11.

by Anonymousreply 12March 6, 2012 12:52 AM

What a poseur.

by Anonymousreply 13March 6, 2012 12:57 AM

R12 Sorry Grammar Queen. I made a mistake. It happens.

by Anonymousreply 14March 6, 2012 1:02 AM

Chet Haze? Who is this hussy?

by Anonymousreply 15March 6, 2012 1:14 AM

Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Embarrassed As Their Privileged Son, Chester, Desperate To Be A ‘White Boy Rapper’ Called ‘Chet Haze,’ Source Says -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 3, 2014 11:55 PM

He reminds me of that Jamie Kennedy character in MALIBU MOST WANTED. On his Instagram messages, he refers to himself as 'White Chocolate'

He's had such a privileged life since day one. What does he have to rap about?

by Anonymousreply 17December 7, 2014 10:16 PM

I love it when useless, entitled male shits wail and whine on twitter about how the earth owes them a living.

by Anonymousreply 18April 11, 2015 6:23 PM

If he were only a tiny bit smarter, this persona would be brilliant, a coup, funny as hell and could have spawned many enjoyable comedies/movies, a classic comedy persona. Like Ali G, but better because it's American. Except Chet Haze is serious.

by Anonymousreply 19April 11, 2015 6:37 PM

True dat, r19.

by Anonymousreply 20April 11, 2015 6:44 PM

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh boieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

by Anonymousreply 21April 11, 2015 6:47 PM

[quote]I love it when useless, entitled male shits wail and whine on twitter about how the earth owes them a living.

This may shock you to hear me say, but the world doesn't owe him a living. And how could his daddy let himself go to play my old boss?

by Anonymousreply 22April 11, 2015 6:49 PM

This is what Chet Haze makes me think of:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23April 11, 2015 6:50 PM

Chet: it's okay for white people to use n-word with black friends

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 23, 2015 8:10 PM

He was actually pretty good on MARON last season. Probably because it wasn't a stretch for him as he played Marc's rehab roommate.

by Anonymousreply 25April 30, 2017 7:41 PM

This guy is a wigger. He's been appropriating black culture to the point that he went down to the hood and found the blackest bitch he could and knocked her up.

This loser is a joke.

Now that the Hanks are forced to deal with blacks, Rita's been hanging around Kris Jenner trying to get tips on what to do.

by Anonymousreply 26April 30, 2017 7:51 PM

There were rumors here on the DL about a year or so ago that "Chet" had sexually assaulted women more than once and that Tom Hanks and Rita were horrified but "discreetly" paid the women off with large sums of money to make it all go away, because they were terrified of a huge public family scandal.

The rumors written here about that were so out of left field and disturbing (the writing was not dramatic or theatrical) that it seriously left me wondering if it was true.

If it *is* true, then the Hanks family (and society at large) has *serious* problems with Chet....

by Anonymousreply 27April 30, 2017 8:01 PM

I remember Stern going off on Chet. He said something like, "you know you failed as a parent..."

by Anonymousreply 28April 30, 2017 8:15 PM

He looks nothing like his dad. Are we sure he wasn't secretly adopted or something?

by Anonymousreply 29April 30, 2017 8:19 PM

I would buy him for an hour.

by Anonymousreply 30April 30, 2017 9:16 PM

I've seen him on Maron (as Marc's rehab roommate) and this season's Speechless. He's actually a good actor.

by Anonymousreply 31January 6, 2018 10:13 PM

yes he is a cuck but known to trade his tasty cock for blow.....so i heard....:)

by Anonymousreply 32January 6, 2018 10:59 PM

yes he is a cuck but known to trade his tasty cock for blow.....so i heard....:)

by Anonymousreply 33January 6, 2018 10:59 PM

Stop making up wild and defamatory lies. not cool

by Anonymousreply 34January 6, 2018 11:03 PM

Chet is really hot but he's really fucked up. He is obsessed with his father's fame, and trades on it whenever it suits him but also feels haunted by it. because he knows he can never measure up. Besides being a wigger, he's also a gun nut, and has had serious problems with drugs.

I always think it was a STUPID idea for his father to have insisted he be named "Chester." Anyone would be fucked up by that alone.

by Anonymousreply 35January 6, 2018 11:14 PM

Didn't he do a stretch a few years back in drug rehab?

by Anonymousreply 36January 6, 2018 11:16 PM

Not a big Hanks fan and even less so now.

by Anonymousreply 37January 6, 2018 11:20 PM

Howard Stern hates Tom Hanks.

As does Henry Winkler.

by Anonymousreply 38January 7, 2018 2:05 AM

[quiote]His daddy Tom was hot back in the day, too.

Maybe in that one picture but, typically, I would say he was " handsomishly cute" at best. Like Tim Robbins.

Which I concede some people may find "hot".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39January 7, 2018 2:12 AM

Why, r38?

by Anonymousreply 40January 7, 2018 2:22 AM

He'd be a lot hotter if he didn't have those schlubby-looking heavy eyelids that make him look perpetually half-asleep (is there a plastic sorcery procedure for that?).

by Anonymousreply 41January 7, 2018 2:28 AM

*surgery but in many cases sorcery works too

by Anonymousreply 42January 7, 2018 2:29 AM

Tom had a cute lean body in his early years and appeared a couple times on screen in black Speedos or bikini briefs. Rita never impressed me as being a decent person. Maybe she fucked up as a parent to this guy.

by Anonymousreply 43January 7, 2018 2:40 AM

R43, how did she unimpress you? Was she a bad hostess? Did she stint on the gin? Did she seat you next to boring people at dinner?

by Anonymousreply 44January 7, 2018 2:53 AM

[quote]Howard Stern hates Tom Hanks. As does Henry Winkler.

I can't imagine Henry Winkler hating anybody, he has a long-standing reputation as being a lovely and generous guy.

by Anonymousreply 45January 7, 2018 3:14 AM

Immensely edible ... YUM!

by Anonymousreply 46January 7, 2018 3:30 AM

[quote]I can't imagine Henry Winkler hating anybody, he has a long-standing reputation as being a lovely and generous guy I don't think he hates Hanks either, but here's a story that gives the rationale behind it.

Turner & Hooch 1989 – Henry Winkler was in studio. Gary came in and said that he’d been fired from directing this movie, and that he hated Tom Hanks. Henry said it was true, 13 days into filming he was told they weren’t “seeing it in the dailies.” Howard said that he must hate Tom Hanks. Henry said no, but he really loved Hooch, the dog. When Howard asked him to swear to God that he didn’t hate Tom Hanks, Henry just smiled and didn’t say anything. Henry also said that he gave Angela Bassett her first acting role in this movie, it was less than a line, but she took it. Howard said it was ironic that she got to stay on the film but that he got fired. Howard asked Henry if he ever saw the movie, and he said he hadn’t, and didn’t know how well it did at the box office. Robin said it was a “decent” movie and it did pretty well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47January 7, 2018 3:39 AM

[quote]Now that the Hanks are forced to deal with blacks

They knew this was gonna happen after [italic]Forrest Gump[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 48January 7, 2018 3:53 AM

Chet was very good on CURB and MARON this year... though, based on his Instagram, he's aged tremendously and precipitously.

He's only 27 or 28!

The Tom Hardy look works, though... but seems like his demons will overwhelm him, given the rest of his history. Maybe not.

by Anonymousreply 49January 7, 2018 3:57 AM

Who cares what Stern thinks of Tom Hanks. We all know he would kiss his ass if Hanks came in for an interview.

by Anonymousreply 50January 7, 2018 4:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!