Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Gay Young British Actor, Samuel Barnett

We had a thread about Russell Tovey (Being Human), and somehow Samuel was brought into the conversation. Both of them are gay. Both were in "The History Boys".

Someone said that like Russell, Samuel slept with half of New York when "The History Boys" was on Broadway.

Well, can anyone back up these claims? Any other dirt on Sam? Is he really a big old slut?

by Anonymousreply 1903/09/2013

He's never come out.

by Anonymousreply 101/07/2013

Tell that to the good people at IMDB.

by Anonymousreply 301/07/2013

r3 that's like saying tell the Flat Earth Society that the earth is round.

There is life beyond imdb.

by Anonymousreply 501/07/2013

Russell is not a B-list gay in Britain, r6. He's A-list, not to mention the masculine gay thing gets him laid any time he wants.

Samuel's bf is an old guy.

I can't believe this thread was bumped.

by Anonymousreply 701/07/2013

Who says they do, R6?

by Anonymousreply 801/07/2013

[quote]He's A-list, not to mention the masculine gay thing gets him laid any time he wants.

In his dreams.

And most people have never heard of him in Britain.

by Anonymousreply 901/07/2013

r9, just shut the fuck up. I know him.

by Anonymousreply 1001/07/2013

And what do you know, R10?

by Anonymousreply 1101/07/2013

r11, find our old thread. I revealed more than I should of, along with private photographic evidence. Tovey is famous. He hangs with the likes of Sir Ian McKellen, Stephen Fry, and Elton John and co. He's one of the most famous gays in the country, and is starring in yet another hit television series, so spare me. I know you're getting off on trolling/playing the contrarian, but pick another topic/thread. You're not going to win trying to manipulate Tovey's success. It's too ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 1201/07/2013

R12, don't overplay your hand. Tovey may have some fame in the UK gay community, but he is hardly a major star in Britain or as recognizable a face as Judi Dench or Matt Smith.

by Anonymousreply 1401/07/2013

Loved Beautiful People!!!

by Anonymousreply 1501/07/2013

r14, just stop.

Anyway, Sam is dating an older gentlemen, or was. It's funny how he never had to come out. There's a gay clique in Britain, mostly made up of young actors, but a few older ones as well. They all seem to work together a lot. Sam has been cast in some of Mark Gatiss' work, along with Mark's husband, Ian Hallard.

by Anonymousreply 1601/07/2013

I will still never get over Stephen Fry banging little Stevie Webb.

by Anonymousreply 1701/07/2013

Sam has been dating a theatre director, Adam Penford, for some time now.

by Anonymousreply 1803/07/2013

[quote]He flirts with guys, talks about gay rights as something personal. No he hasn't issued a press release but he's not closeted.

That's good to know.

by Anonymousreply 1903/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.