Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Will Gale Harold ever get a second chance?

Or is he destined to live the life of a has-been?

by Anonymousreply 60012/12/2012

I've seen him do some really good acting and I think he could really do well in the right role. That's obviously not happening at the moment.

I hope he does.

by Anonymousreply 202/23/2012

He already got a second chance. He was cast as the love interest on one television's highest rated programs, Desperate Housewives. But stupid went and got himself into a motorcycle accident and had to be written out after a handful of episodes.

You can only do so much for people.

by Anonymousreply 402/24/2012

who gives a furry crack of a rat's ass about Gale Harrold?

by Anonymousreply 502/24/2012

r4 Anyone could have had an accident so that's hardly fair.

I think he's been quite lucky to consistently work. I'd like to see more either comedy, which he's never done or a gritty adult drama.

by Anonymousreply 602/24/2012

Has-been? You have to have been famous at one time to achieve that status. He's a never-was.

He's not even the most well-known former QAF cast member.

by Anonymousreply 702/24/2012

Who do think is the most well-known QAF cast member?

Sharon Gless was obviously well-known before and isn't really associated with the show.

by Anonymousreply 802/24/2012

A thread to even rival the infamous Jodie Foster threads in terms of how many postings it will achieve.

by Anonymousreply 902/24/2012

Has-been. He's hardly the outstanding thespian some here make him out to be.

by Anonymousreply 1002/24/2012

Haven't read any posts here claiming he's an outstanding thespian haha! I think he is an interesting actor who could shine in a good project.

by Anonymousreply 1102/24/2012

The truth is, being a good actor has nothing to do with success. It is all about getting the premium gigs.

Do you think Harrison Ford got picked for Raiders of the Lost Arc and Star Wars because he was a great actor? or good looking? Will Smith got picked for the TV series Fresh Prince because of his life long dedication and work in Shakespearian theater?

by Anonymousreply 1202/24/2012

When the fuck is the "Gale Harold" troll going to get over her obsession with the never was, Gale Harold?

by Anonymousreply 1302/24/2012

He's in a TV series right now! Sure, it's not on a major network, but still. How many actors are collecting paychecks?

by Anonymousreply 1402/24/2012

Harrison Ford is an excellent example of whatever-it-is trumping talent. I mean Harrison isn't [italic]awful[/italic], but he's what I call a functional actor. You can depend on him to get the job done.

Gale has/had charisma and sexiness, but he's not reliable. You can't rely on him to bring what he needs to to make a role work. That's why he got fired from Vanished (or whatever it was called.) Besides, he's not very comfortable being high(er) profile.

by Anonymousreply 1602/24/2012

I disagree on reliability. I think now he's older he's more likely to bring it and be focused.

by Anonymousreply 1702/24/2012

[quote]The truth is, being a good actor has nothing to do with success. It is all about getting the premium gigs.

The gigs alone will not make you a star. It's a break, but then it's up to you. A huge number of people get those breaks, and completely FAIL.

by Anonymousreply 1802/24/2012

Gale Harold stars in The Secret Circle.

by Anonymousreply 1902/24/2012

New photo of Gale with some of the QAF cast:

by Anonymousreply 2002/26/2012

Did he ever sell that (surprisingly small) house he had up for sale?

And why would he have to sell his house in the first place unless he wasn't doing well?

by Anonymousreply 2204/07/2012

I think he wanted to sell 'cause he just wanted to find another place.

by Anonymousreply 2304/07/2012

He only got the DH gig because Mark Cherry fancied his ass.

Not sure if his los feliz digs ever sold.

Gale seems more comfortable with fans/media now - probably because he knows he need them

by Anonymousreply 2404/14/2012

No.

by Anonymousreply 2504/16/2012

What?

by Anonymousreply 2604/16/2012

He's done quite well, considering. He's not too old to find a good role. He makes enough money at the moment to pay his bills.

I have seen him act well and be very natural. Now, however, it can seem like a struggle. His acting teacher or a director or someone should tell him to stop frowning all the time to convey emotion.

by Anonymousreply 2704/16/2012

LOL R27 - hadn't realised he frowned so much until you mentioned it.

by Anonymousreply 2804/17/2012

Its been 7 years since qaf ended. If his next big thing hasnt happened yet it probably wont. Just to be a working actor is lucky. I think gale has the talent, charisma and looks. But you have to be lucky too. Hollywood is littered with one or two hit wonders. Brian kinney fit him like a glove. Since he is in his forties now though its gonna be a struggle. But there are a lotta of hot older guys doing great work in tv. Dylan mcdermott is one.

by Anonymousreply 2904/17/2012

He rode a little bit of a wave after the show. If he didn't score another hit show then, it's more doubtful he'll do it now. Too bad.

by Anonymousreply 3004/17/2012

Yeah, Brian kinney was his his big chance.

by Anonymousreply 3104/18/2012

Mod, could you please clear out these freaking fraus? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 3204/18/2012

R32 I love your use of alliteration! Might I suggest using 'freaky fucking filthy fans' in future?

by Anonymousreply 3304/18/2012

what is this obsession with this guy??? He's unremarkable in just about every way an actor can be.

by Anonymousreply 3404/18/2012

Who is the guy in R20's picture in the white jacket. Please tell me that Randy Harrison hasn't let himself go that much.

And didn't they all dislike each other?

by Anonymousreply 3504/18/2012

Don't think that is Harrison in the pic.

Gale Harold and Scott Lowell are close friends and have been for years. That annoying bitch Michelle Clunie seems to be desperate to hang onto them. Peter Paige is friendly with Scott and, to a lesser extent, Gale.

Hal Sparks is the one who disliked some cast members and the feeling was mutual.

by Anonymousreply 3604/18/2012

Did he ever sell that (surprisingly small) house he had up for sale?

No, he'd taken it off the market. Even though it's a 2 family house, I think he was asking way too much for it. He probably figured he wasn't going to get what he was asking and just decided not to sell it.

by Anonymousreply 3704/18/2012

Why is Michelle Clunie an annoying bitch? She seems really down to earth and cool to me.

by Anonymousreply 3804/18/2012

How can you even think it's Randy Harrison in that pic?? Are you blind?!

Michelle is pathetic because she is full of botox and friends with Gale's amie.

by Anonymousreply 3904/20/2012

That makes Michelle an annoying bitch? She's bff's with Peter and Scott who ADORE her and she's friends with Gale still.

Agree about the botox!

by Anonymousreply 4004/20/2012

The Secret Circle has been cancelled!

by Anonymousreply 4105/12/2012

No surprise there as it was utter shit. Gale could do better and I hope he does.

by Anonymousreply 4205/12/2012

funny i watched desperate housewives but i never remember him being on it

by Anonymousreply 4305/12/2012

He deserves better.

by Anonymousreply 4405/13/2012

Another failed series. Back to more plays for gale. Hes better off doing that than the tv dreck hes been doing. But im sure he loves the paychecks tv provides. He should at least try some series on hbo or something where its actually quality writing and production.

by Anonymousreply 4505/13/2012

I would imagine that he tries everywhere including HBO - trouble is, he's got to get the parts and that's not going to be too easy with the crap resume that he's building up + the terrible acting.

by Anonymousreply 4605/14/2012

He is not so terrible at acting. It's the shitty roles such as the CW crap that fuck him up.

by Anonymousreply 4705/14/2012

but then again, who gives a flying fuck?

by Anonymousreply 4805/14/2012

His fans do, and if you are not one of them, feel free to ignore this thread. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 4905/14/2012

Second chance? Post-QAF, he's had regular roles in four TV series, smaller recurring roles in another four, had guest appears on more than half a dozen series, and had roles in about half a dozen films, not counting TV movies.

Any more "second chances" and he'd be Ted Danson.

by Anonymousreply 5005/14/2012

"who gives a flying fuck?"

"His fans do...."

Bwahahahaha. All 5 of you?

by Anonymousreply 5105/14/2012

The Secret circle was crap. Hopefully he'll find something better.

E! is developing new scripted shows and one of them (Fascination street) is written by his friend Stephen Kijak so if it gets picked up, maybe he can get a part in that.

by Anonymousreply 5205/14/2012

That's interesting, thanks for sharing.

by Anonymousreply 5305/14/2012

I beg to differ R47 - if you're a good actor that will show no matter how shitty the role. He was laughably bad in the Secret Circle no matter how much his fans enthused about how good he was and how he got to show his 'acting chops'. Anyone who isn't obsessed with him could see that I'm afraid.

by Anonymousreply 5405/14/2012

Michelle Clunie = K U N T

by Anonymousreply 5505/14/2012

He was pronounced dead so often, but yet he keeps coming back. :P He's a working actor, that counts for a LOT.

by Anonymousreply 5605/14/2012

Michelle is neither a Cunt or a Kunt! Everybody who's ever met her loves her!

by Anonymousreply 5705/15/2012

Yeah, I have to vehemently disagree with this Michelle being a cunt thing. I've heard nothing but good things about her. Very laid back and unaffected.

Anyway, I'm the one that said Gale isn't reliable For the person who asked, what I meant was that sometimes he's good and he makes the character work and sometimes he's bad and his delivery blows. Or how he's interpreting the character isn't quite on and you can tell he's struggling with it. He's till pretty transparent that way even though he's no longer green.

On QAF, I think, he was still really uneven almost till the very end. For example, sometimes he could do explosive anger and it was intense and it really worked (like in scenes with the mom character) and then other times it seemed too forced and not believable.

I just think he over thinks it all. To quote Liz Lemon from 30 Rock, "Any dumb-dumb can act, Jack. So be a man and get it done."

by Anonymousreply 5805/15/2012

Harold was good at being a sleazy bastard in that QAF role, but I'd've rather had seen Canadian actor Damon Runyan as Brian Kinney. Damon is way hotter than Gale. He was on an episode of QAF, and he also played a sleazy coach in "Degrassi: The Next Generation" a couple of years ago.

by Anonymousreply 5905/15/2012

He was terrible in the one show he ever did, so no.

Career over.

by Anonymousreply 6005/15/2012

Good to hear he's been now cast in the upcoming season of true blood.

by Anonymousreply 6105/15/2012

His best scenes on qaf were with randy..I actually thought he was a good actor until his post qaf career..

by Anonymousreply 6305/18/2012

No one wonders why he was so good with Randy? Open your eyes, guys.

by Anonymousreply 6405/18/2012

[quote] Do you think Harrison Ford got picked ... Star Wars because he was a great actor?

Seeing how Ford had a pretty unremarkable career before Star Wars, I would say yes, his acting ability probably had something to do with it. Then again, its not like you need an Olivier to play that part.

by Anonymousreply 6505/18/2012

Because Randy was better actor than him or because they had an affair? :) But he was also good with Sharon Gless and Scott Lowell.

by Anonymousreply 6605/18/2012

Their chemistry was not only acting chemistry. The whole show was built on that. CowLip were smart enough to see it, knew it and took great advantage of it. I hope something good will follow their public (and private too) reunification in Germany.

by Anonymousreply 6705/18/2012

Their chemistry was amazing, but I don't really believe that there was something more between them. Gale is probably straight. And if they remained friends all these years and saw each other occasionally, the reunification in Germany won't mean much to them. To the fans, yes, but not to them. But maybe I'm wrong. Who knows..

by Anonymousreply 6805/18/2012

Clip of Gale in "Rehab." Opinions?

by Anonymousreply 6905/20/2012

I guess Gale decided the temptation would be too much r67. He cancelled his appearance at some fan-con in Germany.

Probably wise given the spectacular ire some of the fraus who paid vast sums to get near him are spouting all over the internets.

by Anonymousreply 7005/25/2012

He used his out clause due to a 'wonderful' work opportunity. Rumor has it he's cast as DJ in a comedy by his friend Stephen Kijak 'Shoplifters of the World', a part that was offered to Russell Brand. Shooting starts in June. It's got a great cast (Lady Sybil from Downton and Lip from Shameless).

by Anonymousreply 7105/26/2012

Lip from shameless is awesome!

Here's a new gale pic. he's looking his age!

by Anonymousreply 7205/26/2012

And here is another one. He's HAWT.

by Anonymousreply 7305/26/2012

Did u not notice how much he's aged? yara can have him!

by Anonymousreply 7405/26/2012

Lol. Hope, you never grow old yourself and get measured by your standards!

by Anonymousreply 7505/26/2012

He's definitely aged, but I still think he's gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 7605/26/2012

I think he's had plenty of chances: "Vanished" in which he was the lead but replaced because he didn't do well with the test groups (has that ever happened to anyone before three or four episodes into a season?), "Desperate Housewives" where he failed to make a splash, the lead in the awful "Fertile Ground" in which his acting was horrible, and a regular in "The Secret Circle" in which he apparently also failed to make enough of an impression to gain new fans or to acquire an interesting storyline.

I've always thought he was overrated both in looks and definitely in his acting ability. He seems to barely tolerate being around his fans but his fans are some of the craziest I've come across both in their promotion and defense of him.

But I think he looks better now than when he was younger as long as he doesn't go back to that hideous stringy hairstyle he has favored for so long.

His acting is spotty and never stellar. If he can get into the character over a period of time he can be okay, but when he does a brief guest spot his acting is usually quite bad.

by Anonymousreply 7705/31/2012

R77 So why does he still get jobs on a regular basis if he's so bad an actor? His short appearances on TSC were easily the highlights of this hideously written show. Andrew Miller fucked up, not Gale. They used him for the show's PR to no end, they knew he could pull the masses, but they were too stupid to use him within the show. Miller tried in vain to pimp season 2 with prospects of Charles having sex. They knew they had this sexy, capable actor on hand and failed to utilize him.

Vanished tried to do a Spooks/MI5 stunt, but killing Gale's character killed the show. Gross miscalculation of the show makers. They underestimated his appeal.

DH - he had an accident for fuck's sake.

Fertile Ground - payed the bills. It's a JOB.

by Anonymousreply 7806/01/2012

Most of his work has been crap, lousy indie movies that no one sees or where he only makes a brief appearance, one or two lines on a TV series, and when he does get a job on the CW they mysteriously don't use him much. I wonder why. Maybe he didn't pan out?

TSC - His short appearances were the highlight of that show? To you maybe but not to those whom the show was aimed at. Why was he a regular and then not seen in many episodes? And when he was in an episode he only made a brief appearance. It seems they had plans for the character and then changed their minds.

DH - His accident had nothing to do with the fact that no one cared about the character to begin with. Did the regular viewers clamor for more Gale Harold? I don't think so. It was a few fanatic fans making all the noise.

Fertile Ground - Paying the bills doesn't explain the bad acting.

Vanished - His fans started the rumor that his leaving killed the show. There is no proof of it only wishful thinking. There were too many other variables that could have been the cause. The ratings had declined steadily before he exited. One could more reasonably claim he was the reason the show failed since he was being replaced and that people had already lost interest and given up on it but hung around just to see him killed off.

He's had so much steady work that he signed up for two has-been conventions.

We'll see what this new "wonderful work opportunity" amounts to. I expect it will be more of the same and I know you'll love it. I've yet to be impressed.

by Anonymousreply 7906/01/2012

It's interesting - the more his career slides downwards the more happy he is to pose with yara.

by Anonymousreply 8006/01/2012

I don't find it interesting. I find it sad.

by Anonymousreply 8106/01/2012

I'd bet some of the latter posters on this thread are bitter fraus who paid a lot of money to press flesh with Gale Harold in the FanCon thing in Germany he has recently cancelled.

Hahahahaha.

by Anonymousreply 8206/01/2012

Interesting and sad!

Ans sorry - not a fanfrau R82 but I do feel really sorry for those fans who paid shitloads of money.

by Anonymousreply 8306/01/2012

Listen, bitches: You try making love to Terri Hatcher and see if you can make it interesting!

by Anonymousreply 8406/01/2012

ITA R77

by Anonymousreply 8506/02/2012

Maybe he can work as a stripper, I'm sure he'll get a lot of money.

by Anonymousreply 8606/02/2012

Maybe he could just come out of his freaking closet. It's about time.

by Anonymousreply 8706/02/2012

He's not gay. Time to accept that.

by Anonymousreply 8806/02/2012

He is bi, I know. Everyone knows. Yara does.

by Anonymousreply 8906/02/2012

I cannot believe that Gale Harold has cancelled on his QAF fans, and on his former castmates, and will not be going to the convention in Germany.

This yet another middle finger stuck directly in the face of the fans he is still lucky to have from his Queer as Folk days. His message is clear, "F-you all I don't give a sh*t how long you have been following me and giving much-needed ratings to the ridiculous and laughable projects I have been doing since the demise of the half-way decent show that made me minimally famous."

I have watched Queer as Folk and like a lot of people really liked Harold as Brian Kinney, but got more and more turned off by him after realizing how little regard he has for those who helped keep that show on the air. "Yes I let a camera record me and an crew watch me pretend to eat out the ass of another man but don't you dare take my picture or ask me for an autograph!!!"

And then I began find him sad and laughable in all of his horrible little "indie" ventures. He was awful in all of them! He should be so grateful for every dime has ever been given for his "acting" services. If some director gives him five bucks to be one of the people in the background in a crowd scene he should count himself lucky.

Gale Harold is an anorexic, snotty, self-important, no-talent a-hole who does not deserve anymore chances.

Please, Gale fangirls, do yourselves a favor and find someone else to fantasize about. (I was going to buy some QAF DVDS but since finding out how much disdain Gale Harold and Randy Harrison have for their fans I'm so glad I saved my money.)

Brian Kinney was sexy - Gale Harold ain't!

by Anonymousreply 9006/02/2012

Jesus Kathleen, get over it. I think it's unfortunate that he cancelled, but fans like you make me understand why he doesn't want to deal with any of you.

To paraphrase Brian Kinney, he's not your lover, he's not your friend, he's not anything to you, except a guy you see on t.v. Get some fucking perspective.

by Anonymousreply 9106/02/2012

Yes, yes, that was quite a rant, I agree. Felt good to get it out though! I don't expect celebrities to look upon their fans as their friends but I just find Gale Harold especially irritating.

And I don't know how much perspective all the QAF fans, both here and in Germany, who shelled out money and made arrangements to go to the convention only to have the main character of the show cancel on them at the last minute.

by Anonymousreply 9206/02/2012

...at the last minute are going to have.

by Anonymousreply 9306/02/2012

Exactly r91. Any empathy/sympathy I might have felt for people who had paid to attend this fancon thing in Germany evaporated when I read some of the comments they made. Pathetic, indeed.

Now, I find it kind of hilarious Gale Harold cancelled. Of course all of them who pretend they "love the show" aren't exactly comforted by the fact that the other stars are all attending.

They're obsessed by Gale and when they don't get what they want - an autograph, a pic, a chance to inappropriately touch him - they spew their vitriol all over the internet.

by Anonymousreply 9406/02/2012

R94 No one is obsessed WITH Gale, Maybe you are?> people have different opinions, If you don't except that then you have a BIG problem.

He was the main character in QAF and he decided to cancel in the last minute, I find it disrespect for everyone especially to his friends from the series.

I'm sure that if you were intending to go (of course you're such a 'good fan')and paid a lot of money,You were also feel disappointment.

So please get over yourself and your fantasies about Gale. Believe me you're not gonna get an award for being such a loyal fan.

by Anonymousreply 9506/02/2012

Who keeps pushing threads about this has been and never was?

by Anonymousreply 9606/02/2012

I think it was disrespectful to the rest of the cast also.

And it was basically just a lousy weekend. I don't know why he couldn't have worked around that. Well, I have my opinions on that.

Even though they can be infuriating in their Gale Harold fervor, I do feel sorry for the fans who lost money and who had their hearts broken because they believed he'd honor his commitment. And I also feel sorry for them because all the other fans told them supporting Gale's new project was more important so they are, temporarily anyway, alienated from the rest of the brotherhood. But I don't think it will be long before all of them are back supporting Gale 100% because that's who they are...Gale Harold fans. I know some people bought tickets for both conventions. Good luck to them on the second one.

by Anonymousreply 9706/03/2012

I find it quite amusing how people pur vitriol over Gale and his acting and yet have managed to see all of his movies. To do this, you have to go to great lengths.

Actually it's not amusing, it's pathetic.

He's not gonna fuck you. Live with it.

by Anonymousreply 9806/03/2012

R98 I've never watch his stupid movies, Only QAF No he's not gonna f**k me,aND I have a boyfriend thank you very much!

by Anonymousreply 9906/03/2012

No surprise that r95 and r99 are the same deluded idiot.

Just to clarify some of your misguided projections. I would never dream of paying money to go to some pathetic press-the-flesh with actors from a TV show. But if you did it speaks to your mental health.

I never mentioned fantasies or loyalty in my post but you sure did.

Frankly I think Gale had some real talent but there is precious little evidence of it these days.

by Anonymousreply 10006/03/2012

R100 You know what? You are right.. Have a great day.

by Anonymousreply 10106/03/2012

Has anyone had a chance to read his "apology"? You'll either get a good laugh out of it or may seriously feel like you want to throw up. I wonder if Yara Marinez has figured out that Gale is more deeply in love with himself than he'll ever be with her. It seems that the further down the rung these celebrity wannabes are the more pretentious and self-adoring they become. I see now why Hal Sparks hates this asshole so much.

by Anonymousreply 10206/03/2012

Pretentious is definitely a word I'd use to describe him.

by Anonymousreply 10306/03/2012

He's going to turn 43 next month.

He is at an age where he may (or may not) keep getting ensemble parts in TV projects, though they seem to be getting more and more obscure.

But the point where he could have broken out as a lead is over, probably by age 40. He'll never really cross over to feature films or even star in a series of any note now.

Women have it tougher: the traditional "sell-by" date for actresses was 35. Of course there are exceptions. But working actors know that if you haven't really broken through by a certain point, it's never gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 10406/03/2012

I totally buy that he's a self loving pretentious asshole, but do you really think he wrote that statement R102? I'm not convinced that he did. More likely to be his manager, publicist alhough he may have indicated what he wanted to say.

by Anonymousreply 10506/03/2012

I don't see why it matters who wrote the statement. Seriously. Who cares?

I do feel bad for the fans who have spent money on tickets, especially if it was costly for them. And I can see why Euro fans would be excited to meet this actor they've been a fan of, but is usually too far away for an autograph or whatever. But most Hollywood actors just don't give a shit. Gale is hardly exceptional in that regard.

Everybody in Hollywood knows the perks of fame are great, but dealing with fans sucks.

I have no desire to meet Gale in person. I mean, unless he takes a look at me and volunteers to be my sex slave what's the point? A picture? And autograph? Pffft. No, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 10606/03/2012

Pretentious is probably the word Natasha Henstiridge was looking for here:

"I always joke that I need a translator when I’m talking to Gale, he makes a lot of obscure references about many different things including music and always totally assumes you know what he’s talking about, so you just see people looking at each other quizzically."

by Anonymousreply 10706/06/2012

People who don't know much call someone who does "pretentious." If someone talks "about many different things" and assumes someone knows what he's talking about he's NOT pretentious! Love or hate his acting and not showing up to things, one thing many people say about Gale is that he is truly intelligent. People who are pretentious pretend to be intelligent and apparently Gale really is smart, not pretending.

Is Natasha Hendridge the chick who called Gale pretentious and weird because she didn't understand his words about the (historical, true) stuff that Russians sent dogs into space?

As a reporter interviewing an actor, it only makes sense to do a few minutes of research on his upcoming project. This was Gale's play at the time, Dogs in Space, and had she done that, she would have got Gale's "reference" to the Russian space program thing of sending dogs into space and known that it wasn't "weird" or "obscure."

Ignorant people or those who don't crack open books much or want to learn new things often call intelligent people pretentious as they (often subconsciously) resent not knowing something that the other person knows.

by Anonymousreply 10806/06/2012

R107 Oh, please, do feel free to quote the whole text of Natasha's interview regarding Gale. Ripping sentences out of the context makes you look so petty and nasty and we wouldn't want that, would we, hon?

"I was not familiar with Gale, although that's not saying much, I'm one of the worst people in Hollywood for knowing who's who and what they've been in, terrible thank goodness for IMDB. Gale is a very interesting man, he is a lover of the arts in all forms I think he actually went to art school in San Francisco and came into acting quite late in his mid thirties I believe. I always joke that I need a translator when I'm talking to him, he makes a lot of obscure references about many different things including music and always totally assumes you know what he's talking about, so you just see people looking at each other quizzically! He is very warm and kind and really dedicated to his craft though! I loved working with him. "

by Anonymousreply 10906/06/2012

R108 No, Natasha was his co-star in The Secret Circle.

by Anonymousreply 11006/06/2012

Thanks R110.

R109 -- Thanks for including the WHOLE passage. It's quite clear that Natasha definitely DID NOT mean Gale was pretentious, but rather that he is intelligent.

R107, you should be hiding your head in shame!

by Anonymousreply 11106/06/2012

LOL! You sound like my mother R111.

And Gale? Still pretentious!

by Anonymousreply 11206/07/2012

R112 -- All you do is insult people to avoid the truth. The passage does clearly show that Natasha was in no way calling Gale pretentious. You say he is, but are you capable of stating WHY you think he is? -- Examples of things he's said, done ???? Duh?

What grade did you get to -- remember essay writing in which you must support your thesis with evidence, not just blurt out something from the recesses of your mind or parrot something you may have heard someone else say incorrectly?

I'd rather sound like your mother than like someone lacking basic reasoning and reading skills (what Natasha is actually saying in the quote!) such as yourself.

by Anonymousreply 11306/07/2012

I must admit Gale is pretentious. I like a bit of that in a man but he really can be a bit too much sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 11406/07/2012

R114 Again, is anyone capable of saying WHY Gale is supposedly pretentious?

If you can't, that's a big clue that there's no truth to what you say. Instead you're just being insulting. R107 was already proven wrong by inaccurately taking a section from Natasha's full quote and misinterpreting what she actually meant.

R114 Why are you "admitting" Gale is pretentious. What did he do or say that gave YOU that idea or are you just parroting someone else's unsupported idea? In WHAT WAY can "Gale be really too much sometimes."

If it's so much then you should have lots of supporting evidence to back up your point of view. If you don't, then you're just talking through your ass.

by Anonymousreply 11506/07/2012

Another one who thinks Gale is pretentious.

by Anonymousreply 11606/07/2012

R116 You mean another one (or the same person posting as different people) who still cannot say WHY you feel that Gale is pretentious.

Still no proof. Still only just something mean to say about someone with absolutely NOTHING to back it up.

Your parents and teachers must be so proud.

by Anonymousreply 11706/07/2012

r115 and r117 you must be a child hence your references to parents and teachers. We're adults here.

I could list myriad quotes from interviews and even some things said to me personally to "prove" my point but I won't since there is no need.

You are free to make up your own mind based on evidence or lack thereof.

Incidentally if you think your "spirited" defence of him is something Gale Harold would approve of you are sadly misguided.

by Anonymousreply 11806/07/2012

My parents and teachers? Who is this twit who keeps posting like it's IMDB over here. Fuck off, little one. You don't belong.

by Anonymousreply 11906/07/2012

R118

1. If you were paying attention rather than just hellbent on making assumptions, you'd notice that it was someone else who made "references to parents" before I did by saying I was like his/her mother. This is the reason I mentioned "parents and teachers" so no I didn't make the remark because I'm a "child" like you stated.

2. Yes, there actually is a "need" in intelligent conversation to back up your statements with a reason, quote, passage, observation or some sort of other reasoning rather than just making a nasty insult about someone.

3. I'm sure people here would love to hear about what was personally said to you that drove you to the conclusion that Gale is pretentious. Are you saying Gale spoke to you? What are the details?

4. Quoting from interviews etc. actually IS necessary. Again R107 did that and it was someone else, not me, who responded with the whole passage that showed that R107 was full of shit by taking something out of context in the interview. Being nasty isn't the same as being correct, R118.

5. Anyone who makes up his or her mind on something with a lack of evidence is pretty silly and inaccurate to do that, don't you realize this? Also, you're being pretentious in telling me: "you are free to make up your own mind on evidence or lack thereof" as I don't require your permission to do anything.

7. I don't give a flying fuck if Gale would approve of my defense of him, so your assumption that I might is silly. I'm defending the whole idea of people being nasty by calling a person, who happens to be Gale Harold in this case, something derogatory like pretentious without giving any reason at all.

You're saying he wouldn't approve, by the way, as if to say once again that you have spoken with him or know him. Again, I'm sure others here would be very interested to hear this special knowledge or relationship you keep hinting at as far as Gale is concerned. Also, would Gale approve of your calling him pretentious? Do tell!

2. Rather than calling Gale pretentious with absolutely nothing to back it up, why don't you realize how pretentious you sound. Also, using pretentious words such as "hence" and "myriad" on DL posts doesn't make you any more of an "adult" than the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 12006/07/2012

Pretentious is R106 dreaming of Gale as his sex sklave. Who coincidentally is also R116. Oops.

by Anonymousreply 12106/07/2012

R119 You fuck off. You are wrong. It wasn't me, but R112 who first mentioned parents.

by Anonymousreply 12206/07/2012

Apologies, not a child then. Perhaps a hopeful law student who aspires to bamboozle, bore and beat the opposition into submission via a stream of verbiage?

I won't be going into details of my personal knowledge here, thanks. Especially not with one who seems as patently unstable as you do.

by Anonymousreply 12306/07/2012

r122 I think you're protesting your obvious youth/inexperience a little too loudly.

by Anonymousreply 12406/07/2012

Why go into such a passionately defensive diatribe over someone you don't know? IDG Gale Harold fangirls.

by Anonymousreply 12506/07/2012

What is the "oops" for? That you forgot to add that R106 and R116 is also R119? R106's thing about Gale as a sex slave is not pretentious, but humorous. There IS a difference.

by Anonymousreply 12606/07/2012

R122 - R125 and all the other posts who are obviously the same person pretending to be many people. Why go to all that bullshit bother to put down people and keep repeating Gale is pretentious? You are far more "unstable" than I ever could be.

by Anonymousreply 12706/07/2012

You poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 12806/07/2012

"Perhaps a hopeful law student who aspires to bamboozle, bore and beat the opposition into submission via a stream of verbiage."

This is the most pretentious language I've ever heard and you dare to call Gale pretentious? It's clear that YOU are the pretentious one, not Gale. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 12906/07/2012

Who is this loser that keeps posting? Little girl, you are at the wrong board. Go back to your fellow fangurls.

by Anonymousreply 13006/07/2012

Yes you are a poor thing R.128 et al.

by Anonymousreply 13106/07/2012

Only you know who you are and why you keep pretending to be a "myriad" of other people, R130. As always, your assumption is wrong again as I'm a guy, not a girl and I'm gay so I'm on the right board. It's you who isn't. You've posted far more times than I have as you are only pretending to be others and can't fool anyone. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 13206/07/2012

Go back on your meds, R132.

by Anonymousreply 13306/07/2012

r129 and r132 and all your other demented posts...

I was taking the piss out of you with that law student retort. It was deliberately written that way, just FYI.

There is more than one person (I'm one) posting how ridiculous you are.

by Anonymousreply 13406/07/2012

I'm two. Or am I? Mwahahaha!

by Anonymousreply 13506/07/2012

Wow. If only people could put their energies into things that actually matter...

by Anonymousreply 13606/07/2012

Jesus, the irony. I can't take it.

by Anonymousreply 13706/07/2012

R136 That could actually be said about all of DL. ;)

by Anonymousreply 13806/07/2012

You are all out of your minds.

by Anonymousreply 13906/07/2012

You're crazier than any of us R139 since you seem to be posting that one stupid sentence all over DL. Nothing better to do hon?

by Anonymousreply 14006/07/2012

Here is an excerpt from someone's fan encounter with Gale Harold. Apparently these were QAF fans who bought tickets and came to see him in it (which I'm assuming was a waste of time since most theatre critics who reviewed this production agreed that a stage hand reading from a script would've done a better job than Gale Harold) and after the show the fans asked for - gasp! shock! horror!! - an autograph and picture from the great thespian himself.

And before all the you Gale minions rush to tell me what a great gifted actor he is please remember that the producers of QAF, Gale's only real success, only had three actors to choose from, not a thousand like most shows.

Anyhoo - the "Blythe" they refer to is Blythe Danner (Gwenyth Platrow's mom):

"Some girl then asked if she could get a picture of Blythe with Gale so Blythe looked over at Gale who shook his head no at the girl. The girl looked disappointed and Blythe just leaned over to where Gale was and said to the girl, “Just take that picture,” and Gale gave Blythe one the NASTIEST looks ever! It was kind of funny."

Hmmmmmm - seems to me that even Gale Harold's theat-uh friends find him to be a pain in the ass. (And probably more than a little pretentious.)

I can hear it now..."Blythe Danner should've respected Gale's feelings!" Maybe the has-been that never was and never will be should get over himself.

by Anonymousreply 14106/08/2012

Maybe both you and Gale Harold should get over yourselves R141.

by Anonymousreply 14206/08/2012

Here's some bullshit, gale never made it to the cologne convention, he working on anther show!!! or something, ha ha ha the fucker can't act. never has, never will.

by Anonymousreply 14306/09/2012

Blythe Danner is a class act!

by Anonymousreply 14406/09/2012

R143 Of course it some bullshit, I think that the REAL reason he didn't WANT to go is that he was too afraid that people will ask him some questions that he didn't want to answer.

t

by Anonymousreply 14506/09/2012

Like what? "Are you gay?" "Did you/are you having an affair with Randy Harrison?" or simply "Why have you lost the ability to act?"

Those types of questions?

by Anonymousreply 14606/09/2012

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 14706/09/2012

R145,146,147 THAT WAS NICE

by Anonymousreply 14806/09/2012

I DON'T DISLIKE GALE,I DON'T KNOW HIM PERSONALTY, BUT WHAT I DON'T LIKE IS THE BITCH'S THAT ARE HIS FAN BASE, THEY ARE THE ONE'S THAT ARE HURTING HIS CAREER THE MOST. AND THEY DON'T GET IT AND THEY NEVER WILL.

by Anonymousreply 14906/09/2012

Lay off the block caps. Ironically, you sound like quite the bitch yourself.

by Anonymousreply 15006/09/2012

Scott Lowell said during the QAF convention, that Gale shoots a movie for Sundance right now.

by Anonymousreply 15106/11/2012

The festival?

by Anonymousreply 15206/11/2012

Thanks for the info R151.

by Anonymousreply 15306/11/2012

R152 I guess so. Sharon Gless said during the con, that it was a 'huge part'. Let's hope it's not his regular indie. ;)

by Anonymousreply 15406/12/2012

What sort of huge part does an actor who's spent 2 seasons on the CW get?

by Anonymousreply 15506/13/2012

Hopefully one that involves nudity and sex. Stick to your strengths, Gale!

by Anonymousreply 15606/13/2012

Gale Harold is in Europe shooting the film Shoplifters of the World in which he took over the Russell Brand role of the DJ. The movie began filming in June. And includes music from the Smiths. Gale had to cancel the convention. He also cancelled an exhibition soccer game and participating in the Young Playwright Festival.

I think Gale is a great actor and funny thing about Hollywood is that even though it supports gay issues; its the most homophobic industry to work in.

I think Gale is bisexual but we have no proof of his sexuality at all. I think he was typecasted because of QAF and his sexuality. If Aston Kutchner can become a star then Gale should be a mega star.

I also think Gale likes his privacy more than fame and is more comfortable in the professional path his has taken.

by Anonymousreply 15706/17/2012

He can't still be attractive though. He was barely hanging onto any semblance of good looks 10 years ago during QAF. Those saddle bag jowls must of caught up to him by now.

by Anonymousreply 15806/17/2012

R157 about Shoplifters of the World, is this based on fan speculation or do you have new, real information about this?

by Anonymousreply 15906/17/2012

If he is in that movie why has it not been announced? The main cast was announced in February and apparently they've already started shooting.

by Anonymousreply 16006/18/2012

Relax! That's just fangirl speculation:)

by Anonymousreply 16106/19/2012

It's not fan girl speculation. Gale has replaced Russell Brand after he dropped out of the film. Gale will be playing the role of the DJ. Filming began in June. He got the job thru Stephen Kijak who directed Scott Walker 30 Century Man, a documentary produced by Gale.

Don't believe me and just wait for the release of the movie in 2013

by Anonymousreply 16206/19/2012

r162 I do believe you. Thanks for the info about the film. Where are they filming? London?

by Anonymousreply 16306/19/2012

That I do not know. The production company is based in England. But if I were to speculate, I would guess filming would take place in Berlin. Berlin looks like a seedy London in the eighties under Margret Thatcher' rule. Plus it's more economical to shoot than in England.

by Anonymousreply 16406/19/2012

[quote]I think Gale is bisexual but we have no proof of his sexuality at all

But you carry on with the fantasy, and insist upon it as truth. The Gale fangurls are really the worst.

by Anonymousreply 16506/19/2012

You highlight my post but where do you see that I'm insisting that my opinion of Gale' sexuality is the truth. I am not. But how do you know he isn't? Just because she said so "off the record" in an interview years ago. I really don't care one way or the other; I'm not going to get a chance to find out. It's just my opinion based on his interviews and behavior.

by Anonymousreply 16606/19/2012

Get a grip, sonya. Get out of the house and try to meet an actual man you might get to know. You're breaking my heart with this pathetic shit.

by Anonymousreply 16706/19/2012

Hmmm, I don't know Sonya. This is from IMDb

"1987. Denver, Co. One crazy night in the life of four friends reeling from the sudden demise of iconic British band The Smiths, while the local airwaves are hijacked by an impassioned Smiths fan with a gun. Based on true events."

So the film is set in Denver, not in London.

And according to this article, filming is in the US.

"Shoplifters of the World Director: Stephen Kijak Writer: Lorianne Hall and Kijak Cast: Jessica Brown Findlay, Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Jeremy Allen White, Will Poulter and James Frecheville Crew: DP: Brian Rigney Hubbard. Producer: Lorianne Hall Filming in the U.S."

Sometimes, if repeated enough times, we accept speculation as the truth. Do you have any real information about this?

by Anonymousreply 16806/19/2012

167: You are the one who needs to get a grip. You are going back and forth right along with me. I got a man and he will be home from work shortly. What do you have? Your hand. As I stated, I did not know anything about where filming would occur but speculated. I am correct about Gale being in the movie and his connection to the director.

At least I am more forthright than you and can stand by my post with my own name. You just slink in the dark. But that's ok, for losers like yourself.

by Anonymousreply 16906/19/2012

oh, sonya. you're priceless.

by Anonymousreply 17006/19/2012

He should live the life of a hasbeen. For fucks sake, what's so special about him? Personally I think he sucks as an actor; he was not even that good in that overrated crapfest Queer as Folk (Peter Paige was the best thing about that show). He's just another marginally handsome out-of-work H'wood actor, with at least two dozen younger versions of himself waiting to take his place. There certainly isn't anything special enough about him to warrant a thread.

by Anonymousreply 17106/19/2012

Damn, how will people accept the fact that he is not in that crap of Kijak?

by Anonymousreply 17306/19/2012

If you read the original release about the film you will see that they only *wanted* russell brand to be cast as the DJ - he never had the role.

And this is all just speculation. Does sonya know stephen kijak?

Still waiting to hear more about this wonderful and secret opportunity!

by Anonymousreply 17406/20/2012

R172 It is common to have a NDA in the business. Nothing special about this or Gale. This time.

by Anonymousreply 17506/20/2012

What is the usual reason for that after a movie has started filming? Is it because the contract for that actor isn't finalised yet?

by Anonymousreply 17606/22/2012

Who says it's Kijak's movie?

In fact today pics started to pop up in the net, that show Gale working for Robert Redford's Sundance Institute right now.

by Anonymousreply 17706/24/2012

He ain't coming back

by Anonymousreply 17806/27/2012

I think being a part of that directors lab was more about learning about directing than it was an acting job.

by Anonymousreply 17906/29/2012

Nope, they cast actors for these labs as they shoot too. Nevertheless you'll pick up a lot about directing along the line. Didn't he dabble in scriptwriting, too? I seem to remember, that he had two script in the making many years ago. Gale is quite the artsy type, wouldn't be surprised, if he'd try to get behind the camera as a future career prospect.

by Anonymousreply 18006/29/2012

Yes I know he was an actor for the lab but that is hardly a wonderful work opportunity in itself.

by Anonymousreply 18106/29/2012

Agreed!

Chris Zylka - gale's TSC co-star has just been cast in American Horror Story - that's a wonderful work opportunity!

by Anonymousreply 18206/29/2012

Guess he simply got a different idea, what a 'career' in acting is. IMHO Sundance is HUGE. AHS. Not.

by Anonymousreply 18306/30/2012

Like he's too good for AHS? Gale didn't think he was too good for the very bad "Fertile Ground."

It's my understanding his acting at Sundance was acting scenes in one or more of the 8 projects that were accepted into the directors lab. It was a workshop for those people with the projects to get professional help. Gale did not have a project but no doubt learned things about directing and maybe acting as well. It didn't mean he was cast in a movie.

by Anonymousreply 18406/30/2012

Randy is on twitter. @randyharrison01

by Anonymousreply 18506/30/2012

Pictures of Gale on June 22nd and 23? Maybe he found his Randy look alike. (I'm coming out!)

by Anonymousreply 18607/01/2012

If he really want to succeed in Hollywood, He need to learn to act first.

by Anonymousreply 18707/25/2012

He's not a great actor. Most of what he's done since Queer has been insignificant and he is aging. He has seemed uncooperative in interviews at times and bailing at the convention didn't help his image either. So I think he is about done for in the acting profession.

by Anonymousreply 18807/27/2012

R188 You said "bailing at the convention didn't help his image either". What do you mean? I don't quite get your meaning.

by Anonymousreply 18908/04/2012

R187 I have been confusing for quite long time. Obviously Gale knows himself has very weak theoretical performance background and insufficient acting experience, why not he took some courses during his spare time? If he did take such courses his acting won't be so poor. Even experienced Broadway actors take summer performance courses.

by Anonymousreply 19008/04/2012

It wasn't an acting lab at Sundance. Gale was invited to participate in the director' lab. Gale is very gifted and his subtle performance are better suited to film than theatre. And I would think a gay forum would be more supportive of a closeted bisexual who has been typecasted because of his provocative role as Brian Kinney in QAF.

Name me one leading male (good looking) actor who is out of the closet in Hollywood? There is none because of all the homophobia and Hollywood biz types believing that it would be financial bad for business if women knew the true sexual nature of the favorite male stars.

Modestly, a little less than half of the gossip mags (sold to mostly women) would go out of business. Hollywood may be pro gay on issues but not pro gay as in their rights.

by Anonymousreply 19108/07/2012

Here here!!!

by Anonymousreply 19208/08/2012

I loved him as Mr. Mooney on 'The Lucy Show'

by Anonymousreply 19308/08/2012

Me too, r193 - he played harassed so well.

by Anonymousreply 19408/08/2012

So will he actually show up at the Italian convention at the end of the month? It's hard to imagine knowing how the fans paint him as such an intensely private person when excusing his seeming lack of interest in doing interviews and interacting with fans.

by Anonymousreply 19508/10/2012

I think Gale Harold, as an actor, has had a number of chances to show what he's capable of in terms of acting. Personally I think he could've/could make it, because I think he was great in Brian Kinney's role. But unfortunately I don't think he has what it takes in terms of marketing himself, I mean it's well known by now that he doesn't quite like being in the spotlight, he's more on the private side when it comes to coming out to the public and media. And that's really a big part of what makes an actor, or any other kind of professional, even more well-known. You don't put yourself up there, you don't get noticed, easy as that. Also I don't think his agents did a great job in promoting him, searching for good roles and generally trying harder to get him out there in the public eye. Which in my opinion is a waste, because I think an actor who can play Brian Kinney's role more than decently is not a lousy one. It's true though that I haven't seen any of his other performances, because I'm basically a QaF and its characters' fan than a fan of any of the actors involved.

Which brings me to what I want to say next, that being that I think most people confuse their perception and feelings they have for a character with the ones they supposedly have for the actor playing it. I think no one can really like and actor except from a professional point of view - you like how he's acting or you don't. You can't like an actor as a person because what you see as a fan is not his real personality, but a mask for the public eye. Now if you were to know him intimately, say you are a friend, lover, relative, that's another thing altogether. But generally I think people who say they like Gale Harold as a person actually project the feelings they have for a character he has played - most probably and in most cases Brian Kinney - onto the actor itself, because it's easy to substitute the character for the actor when you know so many "real" facts about Kinney's life, whereas you know almost 0 facts that are 100% true about Gale Harold's real life and persona. That's why I find myself deeply attracted, in a friendly and emphatic manner, to QaF and its characters - especially Brian and Justin ofc -, likewise to many other characters from different movies, TV series, theater plays and opera shows, but I try to never make the mistake to substitute the character for the actor. Because in the end the public and fans only get another mask of the actor, it's only when you are his/her friend that you start getting his/her real personality.

Simply wanted to say this so that maybe some people might understand why some fans are perhaps maybe a little more fanatic, and some of those fans themselves to not loose sight of what and/or who they really like.

by Anonymousreply 19608/11/2012

He's got a new job and it's connected to Sundance.

Open Road Media ‏@OpenRoadMedia

In L.A for the #homeinthemorning table read. Pysched to have @malcolmjgoodwin @GaleHarold & other great actors here!

by Anonymousreply 19708/15/2012

Way to go, hopefully things will start looking up for him.

by Anonymousreply 19808/15/2012

If you notice, all the GREAT actors/actresses have kept to themselves but have ALWAYS been busy working throughout their careers as Gale has done. This take intellegence, fortitude & ambition. Working with Bob Redford will also help a great deal in whatever project either Bob or Gale will have in their futures. Congrats to them all. They do a beautiful job of making us love and hate them all at once. If you didn't like his acting or anyone else's it was most likely due to his doing his job correctly.

Gale, good luck in your future projects and I'm including Yara in this too.

by Anonymousreply 19908/22/2012

I think you are jumping to a lot of conclusions. What makes you think Redford will have anything to do with whatever Gale is doing? He isn't personally involved in everything that goes on there. And at this point nothing is set anyway. And if Gale is in a movie it most likely will never have a wide release.

As to his keeping busy, it has not been impressive.

by Anonymousreply 20008/24/2012

Gale is in Germany now and it seems he will attend the Italy con soon as representative of TSC.

by Anonymousreply 20108/24/2012

Gale can have all the ambition in the world but it hasn't got him anywhere, and I'm sorry but the reason a lot of people don't like his acting is because he can't act not because he's doing his job properly. Don't be so naive R199 - Jan.

by Anonymousreply 20208/24/2012

r202 Your comments pretty make sense. I just cannot understand why Gale didn't take some acting courses in theatre school to study acting skills by professional way after QAF shooting since he earned enough money in QAF. To be honest, most actors by self-study but not professional study have similar acting problem as Gale. They have to select proper roles very carefully due to limit choice. They can only perform roles close to their own personality and features. But actors by professional training usually have better and broader choice opportunities.

by Anonymousreply 20308/24/2012

Why is he going to Italy when the show was a failure and canceled after 1 season? He doesn't seem like a schmoozer either. Do these things pay well?

by Anonymousreply 20408/25/2012

He's unemployed currently, so any money is better than nothing + he got his air fare paid so he's having a free holiday as a bonus. Seems like a pretty desperate thing to do though given that the show was cancelled after just one season and was bloody awful anyway.

by Anonymousreply 20508/25/2012

Either desperate very different from the shy private person many fans insist that he is.

He wasn't even a big part of the show. It was all about the kids. Seems odd.

by Anonymousreply 20608/25/2012

R199: "If you didn't like his acting or anyone else's it was most likely due to his doing his job correctly.

No, that is not liking the character. If someone does not like someone's acting it is because they are not doing a good job. Two different things. He often seems very unnatural and stiff when delivering his lines.

by Anonymousreply 20708/25/2012

He signed the Italian con before TSC was cancelled. He dropped out of the Cologne con due to his monthlong job at Sundance.

There is nothing else behind it.

by Anonymousreply 20808/25/2012

R203 Well actually apparently he did take professional acting course, or at least that's what many sites say in his bio, for example Wikipedia:

"In 1997, friend Susan Landau, daughter of actor Martin Landau, suggested Harold try acting. He relocated to Los Angeles and began a 3-year period of intensive drama study. At 28, he was accepted into the Actors Conservatory Program with the classical theater company A Noise Within."

But probably he isn't that much of a great actor if he couldn't profit properly from his chances. That or he simply has the motherfucker of all bad luck when it comes to his agents and all marketing-related issues, role choosing included.

by Anonymousreply 20908/25/2012

Thanks for your answer R209.

To be honest, although his bio indicates he took certain professional acting courses, his performance other than QAF still very layman/amateur. I used to think whether his 2008 accident made his bad act performance but his roles before 2008 still not ok. And yes all roles his agents got for him very BS.

by Anonymousreply 21008/25/2012

R210 I got the same impression. I really liked his portrayal of B. Kinney in QaF, I think he did a great job - as far as I, as an amateur cinephile, am concerned -, but other than that he never impressed me too much with his acting. Maybe he's more of a certain roles type' actor or something, I donno. Not saying he's actually crap, but he certainly doesn't shine either(which from my point of view is too bad 'cause I think that maybe he had/has the potential, judging from his QaF role)

But oh well, in the end it's just the same, not everyone can be an A-list actor, or the equivalent in any other domain. Too bad though he didn't/doesn't try harder and better, I think it also has to do with his reticence to be in the public eye(something vital for an actor)

by Anonymousreply 21108/26/2012

He should work again with Randy Harrison. There, he'd shine.

by Anonymousreply 21208/26/2012

@R212 +1 :)

by Anonymousreply 21308/26/2012

I don't believe they will work together anymore unless Gale really has big financial problem.

by Anonymousreply 21408/26/2012

How does he pay his bills? Is he tricking on the side?

by Anonymousreply 21508/26/2012

He's done two CW shows over the last two years, which must have brought a good bit of money in. He also did five seasons of QAF which must have set him up for life if he invested wisely. My guess is that he needs to work where he can to keep himself afloat and avoid the need to delve into savings to pay the bills. Hence the con in Italy given that he's unemployed right now.

by Anonymousreply 21608/26/2012

HAS-been.

by Anonymousreply 21708/26/2012

Considering Gale Harold only started acting when he was in his late twenties I am impressed at how amazing he is. Only an actor with true talent can create themselves a fantastic career, especially after doing something as bold as QAF for five years. Although QAF will be the mans legacy I can guarantee he will also do more amazing things before his time is up. It's just a shame The Secret Circle got cancelled because that was an amazing series that CW just threw away.

by Anonymousreply 21808/26/2012

R218 Christine, his acting performance in QAF and other series or movies are totally different level.

by Anonymousreply 21908/26/2012

R219 Ever seen Wake or The Unseen? He's very, very good in both. Wake was even written esp. for him. Which other actor is able to say this?

by Anonymousreply 22008/27/2012

r220, to be perfectly honest, if Gale doesn't show up in the 2 movies, I won't purchase any tickets to watch any of them. They are downloadable on some Internet websites now but I only watch Gale's parts because.....he is handsome still. His appearance is beautiful but acting skill is....well whatever I don't comment. And the storyline of the 2 movies is tedious.

by Anonymousreply 22108/27/2012

I don't know whether Gale has a second chance but I guess if Randy Harrison gets good chance on TV he will help Gale. Just guess. Randy is not a has-been and he is the youngest in all QAF actors. He has better chance.

by Anonymousreply 22208/27/2012

Pics popped up showing Gale at the Venice Film Festival. Maybe he's shopping Low Fidelity?

by Anonymousreply 22309/12/2012

Maybe he was just trying to enjoy his time in Europe?

by Anonymousreply 22409/12/2012

Someone in the other thread said Randy was leaving for Europe at the end of the month. How do you know? Since Randy said specifically he was leaving after Silence and would have to return before his event in the Berkshire on the 21st.

I wonder if Gale is looking for backers to the play he is supposedly working on in Berlin?

by Anonymousreply 22509/12/2012

Link to Gale pics:

by Anonymousreply 22609/12/2012

Randy told more than one fan that he is leaving in October. I suspect you are phoenixrisingwhatthehell who tries to convince everyone that Gale and Randy will have a romantic rendez vous in Europe. No, they aren't, will you understand that already? And no, Gale isn't working in Berlin.

by Anonymousreply 22709/12/2012

varo_kamry Part-Time Fan

Joined: Apr 2012 Posts: 139 Quote: Originally Posted by Chris31 (View Post) I think his run in Silence ends on the 9th and then he's going to that reception at BTF on the 22nd. So he'll be going to Europe after that.

NO...he's going to be in Europe some time inbetween the close of his run in "Silence!" and the reception/performance of "Found"at BTF

as per his interview with Larry Murray:

LM:As we know nothing in theatre is forever, so how long do people have to see you as Dr. Chilton in Silence?

RH: Until September 9th. Then it’s off to Europe for a while, but I will be back in the Berkshires later in the month, to sit in the audience (for a change) and enjoy a pre-Broadway workshop of a new musical, Found with music by Eli Bolin and book by Hunter Bell.

by Anonymousreply 22809/12/2012

Randy was the one who original stated his European travel plans.

as per his interview with Larry Murray:

LM:As we know nothing in theatre is forever, so how long do people have to see you as Dr. Chilton in Silence?

RH: Until September 9th. Then it’s off to Europe for a while, but I will be back in the Berkshires later in the month, to sit in the audience (for a change) and enjoy a pre-Broadway workshop of a new musical, Found with music by Eli Bolin and book by Hunter Bell.

by Anonymousreply 22909/12/2012

fucking. creepy.

by Anonymousreply 23009/12/2012

RE230 Liberty, you are the Fuckin Creep!

by Anonymousreply 23109/13/2012

R226, stupid glasses.

by Anonymousreply 23209/13/2012

Yeah, I can't stand those glasses either. Especially since I think he would look awesome with the right frames. He's definitely a man who could carry off wearing glasses. But not those!

by Anonymousreply 23309/13/2012

He reminds me of a praying mantis in those. I've seen him in better frames but he seems to stick with the square shape.

by Anonymousreply 23409/14/2012

For fuck sake! Gale isn't working on a play in Berlin!

by Anonymousreply 23509/14/2012

OK R235 no need to get upset. How do you know? And what is he working on?

by Anonymousreply 23609/14/2012

He is jobless. Leave the man alone. When he has a project, we will know.

by Anonymousreply 23709/15/2012

No one knows for sure where the heck Gale is or what he is doing? And, this has been the longest time for Gale not to be working. If you are truly a fan of his then I would think you wouldn't care what he was working on as long that he was working on something.

Its sad to read posts from fans who wish that Low Fidelty is release straight to video. Not realizing that a straight to video release of a movie is deemed a failure for the movie. What gives?

Also I laugh at posts from female fans wishing that Gale and/or Randy where their boyfriends. Gale is bisexual and Randy is definetly gay. In what reality do you think that hook up would occur?

The Gale must be straight female fans are far more delusional than the Gale/Randy shippers are.

by Anonymousreply 23809/15/2012

Bless your words in this case!

by Anonymousreply 23909/15/2012

R238 [quote]Its sad to read posts from fans who wish that Low Fidelty is release straight to video. Not realizing that a straight to video release of a movie is deemed a failure for the movie. What gives? Well, to be fair, some fans don't get to see some of his things at all because either they are never released or because there is only a limited release and no DVD. People are getting tired of waiting and waiting. I, however, don't think there's much worth seeing anyway. [quote]Also I laugh at posts from female fans wishing that Gale and/or Randy where their boyfriends. Gale is bisexual and Randy is definetly gay. In what reality do you think that hook up would occur? I knew of a woman who lived for Randy Harrison. I won't give details but there was zero reality there. As for Gale, bisexual is bisexual. Not that I think Gale will ever hook up with a fan. He's too busy trying to stay away from them.

Is Gale still with Yara? I read some gossip, and I repeat gossip, that they split. I'm not saying it's true but it would make sense to me. Her personality seems very warm and outgoing and his is standoffish. Haven't they been together for 7 years? Most women would want a commitment after that amount of time especially at her age.

by Anonymousreply 24009/16/2012

Second try at formatting:

R238 [quote]Its sad to read posts from fans who wish that Low Fidelty is release straight to video. Not realizing that a straight to video release of a movie is deemed a failure for the movie. What gives? [/quote]

Well, to be fair, some fans don't get to see some of his things at all because either they are never released or because there is only a limited release and no DVD. People are getting tired of waiting and waiting. I, however, don't think there's much worth seeing anyway.

[quote]Also I laugh at posts from female fans wishing that Gale and/or Randy where their boyfriends. Gale is bisexual and Randy is definetly gay. In what reality do you think that hook up would occur? [/quote]

I knew of a woman who lived for Randy Harrison. I won't give details but there was zero reality there. As for Gale, bisexual is bisexual. Not that I think Gale will ever hook up with a fan. He's too busy trying to stay away from them.

Is Gale still with Yara? I read some gossip, and I repeat gossip, that they split. I'm not saying it's true but it would make sense to me. Her personality seems very warm and outgoing and his is standoffish. Haven't they been together for 7 years? Most women would want a commitment after that amount of time especially at her age.

by Anonymousreply 24109/16/2012

[R238]

"And, this has been the longest time for Gale not to be working."

It's only been four months since the last TSC episode aired and five months since production stopped. I don't know how long you've been a fan, but this is nothing for Gale. For an actor, in general, however, it's a lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 24309/17/2012

Michael Fassbender worked after his first stint in HW (Band of Brothers) a total of six weeks in the following two years. This is everyday business for actors.

R242 Ouch. Naming names? Tacky.

by Anonymousreply 24409/17/2012

I always wondered why more proper names of lay people aren't used more on DL.

What police procedure is in place for that?

by Anonymousreply 24509/17/2012

R244, The most perfect Michael Fassbender was only 25 at the time.

by Anonymousreply 24609/17/2012

And I'm sorry, but Gale Harold is no Michael Fassbender.

by Anonymousreply 24709/17/2012

R246 What's got age to do with unemployment?

R247 I never said that. I just said, that even the most talented actors have huge periods of no work. The economical situation gets them all. In additon well respected movie actors push their way into TV due to a lack of work. Think Tim Roth and Lie To Me.

by Anonymousreply 24809/18/2012

Usually actors have droughts when they are first starting out but by the time you are 44 {?} and haven't done anything of consequence since your first success years earlier I think your career is in trouble. If you loved him in Queer as Folk have you loved him in anything since then? He's not versatile. Most of what he has done since then has been insignificant and shows in which he was a guest star that might have brought him to the attention of the general public did not seem to do so. In his last show (TSC) his part appears to have been minimized along the way. Michael Fassbender had a similar role in a similar show and he is memorable for it. So the question is, "Will Gale Harold ever get a second chance?" My feeling is no.

by Anonymousreply 24909/18/2012

this thread is making me so depressed T.T, i just started watching QAF, so i came here to look for GALE and HAROLD news, and reading ur comments makes me sad, i thought ill be able to see some of their NEW work, but omg why T.T

by Anonymousreply 25009/18/2012

Who knows if Gale will get a second chance. Humprhey Bogart, Gary Oldman, Daniel Craig and Christoph Waltz didn't become successful until their mid thirties/forties.

by Anonymousreply 25109/19/2012

Christoph Waltz was very well known in Germany and Austria. It just took a while to get to HW. He was huge in German speaking countries way before Ingloriuos Basterds. *there is a life outside of the US*

by Anonymousreply 25209/19/2012

Harold is in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 25309/19/2012

Ooooh doing what r253? Working? Nah, can't be...

by Anonymousreply 25409/19/2012

He was spotted on 32nd Street.

According to Waltz' own insights to his career, he didn't feel successful. Go watch the Oscar' Roundtable: Actors.

by Anonymousreply 25509/19/2012

Waltz was overmodest. He is HUGE here in Europe since a long time. Everyone knew him. He was in constant demand and always working. This is successful for an actor. HW just adds the sparkle.

Gale in NY? Now where are all the 'G/R will go on a romantic trip to Europe' sayers?

by Anonymousreply 25609/19/2012

Is Randy in Europe now? Anyone know? G/R are probably hooking up as we gossip. I will always believe they've had an on again off again romantic relationship for years. I'll go one further and say I think they are couple from TedC JJO/DDD blind vice from Feb. 2009. Okay frau you can start your flaming now.

by Anonymousreply 25709/19/2012

Gale is scheduled to do another con in Spain this Feb.

by Anonymousreply 25809/19/2012

Gale was seen on 32nd street which starts in Brooklyn where Randy lives. He is doing another Convention. I think its because he needs money and doesn't have a job lined up.

by Anonymousreply 25909/19/2012

r257 * * * Ted says JJO was NOT born in the USA.

by Anonymousreply 26009/20/2012

Who or what is TedC JJO/DDD blind vice from Feb. 2009?

by Anonymousreply 26109/20/2012

"Dear Ted: Is Judas Jack-Off Gale Harold? —estarmuta

Dear Gale Gazing: No, babe, sorry to disappoint. Think even yummier." September 16, 2009 3:18 PM

by Anonymousreply 26209/20/2012

Who even care? He is in NYC near Harrison's ass

by Anonymousreply 26309/20/2012

R259 [quote]Gale was seen on 32nd street which starts in Brooklyn where Randy lives. That's funny. I hope it was meant to be. Now if someone has a pic of Gale coming out of Randy's flat at 5 AM I might entertain the notion of a tryst. Otherwise, come on!!

by Anonymousreply 26409/20/2012

Argh!!! I give up!!!

"Gale was seen on 32nd street which starts in Brooklyn where Randy lives."

That's funny. I hope it was meant to be. Now if someone has a pic of Gale coming out of Randy's flat at 5 AM I might entertain the notion of a tryst. Otherwise, come on!!

by Anonymousreply 26509/20/2012

Unfortunately he was spotted in Manhatten.

by Anonymousreply 26609/20/2012

He is not in Australia, he will find his way to Brooklyn, we shall not worry.

by Anonymousreply 26709/20/2012

R260 No he didn't --he hinted that JJO and DDD hail from the same birthplace. That would be Georgia for G/R

by Anonymousreply 26809/20/2012

R268 Randy wasn't born in Georgia.

by Anonymousreply 26909/21/2012

Gale went to Michelle Clunie's play US. She posted a pic of them both on her FB.

R268 Randy was born in New Hampshire. He is from the North.

by Anonymousreply 27009/21/2012

Randy moved to Georgia when he was around 11 years old.

by Anonymousreply 27109/21/2012

Anyone watched Michelle's play? Any comments? I heard that Randy went to see Michelle too after one of his musical performance but no photo posted. I know that media gave mixed reviews on her play but my French friends who watched the play like it.

by Anonymousreply 27209/21/2012

hello everybody, I really don't know whats this site about, or how does it work, but i come to this thread just bcz it's for one of my all time favorite actors Gale Harold I wanna thank u all for keeping it alive :D I wish Him and Randy More and More success in the future

by Anonymousreply 27309/22/2012

R273,

[b]"DataLounge - get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery." [/b]

Don't believe everything you read here.

by Anonymousreply 27409/22/2012

I THINK GALE HAROLD WILL GO ON TO MANY MORE ROLES. WHETHER IN TV, OR MOVIES. I THINK HE IS A GREAT ACTOR. HE IS STILL GROWING AS A ACTOR. HE IS ONE OF THE FEW ACTORS WHO REALLY FEELS AND GETS COMPLETELY IN TO THE ROLE HE IS PLAYING. I KNOW THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY. BUT I BELIEVE PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE ANYTHING BUT BAD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT PEOPLE, SHOULDN'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL. BLP A FAN.

by Anonymousreply 27509/22/2012

Then what are you doing here, R275? Gale better hurry up and "grow", he's getting a little old. He was very good in QAF, but his other TV roles have not worked for him at all.

by Anonymousreply 27609/22/2012

Well the picture of him and Michelle at her play "US" tells a different story. Gale seems ageless like a modern Dorian Gray. He usually works on at least one or two films a year. Its strange that he hasn't worked except for TSC in 2012. I think the cancellation of the series caught him by suprise. He had wonderful reviews for the show. I have a funny feeling he is getting his personal life in order and taking some time to re evualate his life. God speed Gale!

by Anonymousreply 27709/22/2012

I agree that he is ageless, he is so hot for a 43 years old man ^^, hopefully will see him on tv soon.... PS: randy harrison is on a new movie called SUCH GOOD PEOPLE, with michael urie...

by Anonymousreply 27809/23/2012

R267 But Randy is in the Berkshires now. Performing.

by Anonymousreply 27909/23/2012

Randy' movie supposedly starts filming in California in December.

by Anonymousreply 28009/23/2012

R277, Wonderful reviews in “The Secret Circle”? Wonderful reviews from whom, his most ardent fans? I remember people saying he looked menacing in profile in the dark in the opening scene which he did but he had no dialogue! And based on that one scene they were anticipating great things for and from him which never developed. The role shrunk in importance. Why was that I wonder?

When you say he’s worked on one or two films a year you make it sound like he’s a big movie star. Let’s look at the movies he has made in the last 5 years: 2007 – 0 movies. 2008 – 0 movies. 2009 – 1 movie, “Passenger Side” in which his role is probably less than 30 seconds and he says about 6 words. 2010 – 0 movies. 2011 – 3 movies, “Low Fidelity” with no release date, “ Rehab” which was supposed to be released in June 2011 and “Fertile Ground” which was absolute trash shown in very few theaters for a couple of days. 2012 – 1 movie, “The Being Experience.” Of course we can’t be absolutely certain this will be another loser but I’m betting it will be. Did any of these provide him with a big paycheck? Has he ever been in a movie that had a wide release or any modicum of success? Now he’s doing has-been conventions. I don’t see that as growing.

As for not aging, please. Does he look like he did 10 years ago? No, he does not. He looks good for his age but he looks his age. He’s kept in good shape but his face has aged. Clearly those people who are crazy nuts about him see only what they want to see and it has nothing to do with reality.

by Anonymousreply 28109/23/2012

You are very passionate and dedicated about your anti-fandom, R281.

by Anonymousreply 28209/23/2012

Why thank you, R282.

by Anonymousreply 28309/23/2012

Oh, do you mean logical and rational thinking, r282?

by Anonymousreply 28409/23/2012

Wonderful reviews for Gale and his character. Reviewers said he was the scene stealer. There is a youtube video of the producer/writer and Gale talking about how they were going to change the focus of the show to focused on the adults. But since they tried to be a rip off of Vampires Diaries it was too late for them to make the transition.

by Anonymousreply 28509/23/2012

I bet Gale will not go to LA 2013 con either. But he will very possibly attend the Spanish 2013 small con. He will separate himself from QAF from now on.

by Anonymousreply 28609/23/2012

R285, the wonderful reviews were as I explained. They thought he would be great as the evil character based on the first scene. But they pulled the rug from under him and soon he was a doofus. I repeat, why would they do that? Thereafter most of the talk about the show was about the kids and his role was diminished. They may have talked about putting the focus on the adults but they didn't do that, in fact, they did just the opposite. There was no outcry for more Gale Harold that I am aware of except from the Gale Harold fandom. Things were looking bad for the show by mid season. If they thought Gale Harold could have saved that show they would have changed his role then (he was already a regular) and not waited until a possible season two. Just saying that next season they were going to do something different with Gale's character doesn't mean it was actually going to happen. Remember the misleading promos concerning Gale's character on "Desperate Housewives"? I get that you look for the positive because you are in love with the actor but after a point don't you have to be realistic about his abilities and career?

by Anonymousreply 28709/23/2012

I bet you're an idiot R286.

by Anonymousreply 28809/23/2012

[R287] A long post about that is totally illogical and wrong. The youtube video of the producer/writer and Gale focused on the what they were supposed to do in the season season. Trying to redeem Gale' character with the lst season ending of his character' supposed death. The producer/writer detailed that the focused on the season season would be more on the adults and Gale' character. Gale participated in that video because he was a major selling point. The audience was made up of TV reviewers and their questions mostly surrounded Gale' character and the adults and they asked pointed questions about why Gale wasn't used as much in the first season and why they focused too much on the kids on the show.

In retrospect, I believe the producer/writer was trying to salvage the show and make a case for the second season.

As for conventions, I think Gale is attending the Spain convention because simply he needs the money. The Spanish convention is for Showtime stars so Gale isn't running from QAF.

He probably will attend the LA QAF convention if his schedule premits.

He did attend the Sundance Institute for networking purposes since the sudden cancellation of TSC. There isn't a nefarious reason why he cancelled out of the Cologne convention. Its just simple he was looking for work and Sundance is like a job fair for actors.

by Anonymousreply 28909/23/2012

Randy was at Michelle's play last night

by Anonymousreply 29009/28/2012

Have any of you critics ever think that maybe Gale doesn't want to be a big movie star?Have the people that talks about him like a "old man" ever see him in person?I have,at the Italian Convention,and believe me he's beautiful and so so sexy.But this is not the point.Gale is unique and so complex.And he's got so many different interests.And he is a free man.No one is like ten years ago,but you know what?Gale's gorgeous..I'd like to see some of you...

by Anonymousreply 29109/28/2012

silly sausage, R291

by Anonymousreply 29209/29/2012

Oh please R291, do you really think that Gale would not accept a role in a major movie if he had the opportunity? Problem is, he's never likely to be in that position because he hasn't got what it takes, and a few thousand rampant fans aren't going to change that. Good for you that you saw him in the flesh at a fan convention, and the good news is that you're likely to get many more opportunities to do so in the future.

by Anonymousreply 29309/29/2012

[293] Well according to QAF producer Ron Cowen, Gale did turn down some major movie offers during his run as Brian Kinney. And Gale has what it takes. He is a fine actor but doesn't play or care to play the Hollywood publicity game.

by Anonymousreply 29409/29/2012

R294 This was also ten years ago when qaf was a hit and gale was getting noticed. And he was younger. Think the role of brian fit him like a glove but his time has probably passed. I agree gale would jump at the chance to be in a film with a top notch director, cast and script but dont think he is being offered anything worthwhile and does the best he can as a b list actor in his forties can do. Not every actor can do what they really wanna do. Gales probably prouder of his stage work anyway than his post qaf tv and film work.

by Anonymousreply 29509/29/2012

I think he's a decent dude, and I wish him success for the future!

by Anonymousreply 29609/29/2012

Hey R293, you must have forgotten how "multifaceted he is." :)

R295: [quote]And Gale has what it takes. He is a fine actor but doesn't play or care to play the Hollywood publicity game.

What is the Hollywood publicity game? Isn't it reasonable to expect him to help promote the projects he's involved in?

[quote] Gales probably prouder of his stage work anyway than his post qaf tv and film work.

Hmm, like "Suddenly, Last Summer"? Not exactly a feather in his cap.

by Anonymousreply 29709/29/2012

one-hit wonder.

by Anonymousreply 29809/29/2012

Who is he dating now?

by Anonymousreply 29909/30/2012

Saw a couple of new pictures of Yara Martinez on a tumblr site and interestingly she was wearing a ring on the third finger of her left hand.

by Anonymousreply 30009/30/2012

Yara and Gale are an old item. They broke up couple of months ago.

by Anonymousreply 30109/30/2012

If ever they were really together in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 30210/01/2012

Yeah I did mean that pic R303. Didn't know it was an old one, but then again don't know that much about her anyhow. Were they ever together? Seems a little fake to me.

by Anonymousreply 30410/02/2012

He is odd.

by Anonymousreply 30510/05/2012

Gale is beautifully and uniquely odd.

by Anonymousreply 30610/08/2012

You know,be a big movie star isn't always due to talent.More often,is due to opportunity,luck,a good mamager or the idiotic taste of teens.For the "new generation",for me the most brilliant actor is Jake Gyllenhaal.Jake's got it all.He's got talent,looks,he's grown up in a family that is in the business.But,correct me if I'm wrong,he isn't a A-lister.Why? Jack Twist's name tells me something..Now,Gale.Gale started to act late and his family is hardly in the business..His breaktrough role was Brian Kinney...That tells me something too.How many of yours A-listers could have the balls to play a character like Brian?In the way Gale did?I'll tell you,no one.What works in Hollywood?Talent? I'm not so sure.You know,I'll always be grateful to Gale for his Brian Kinney..Because I've learned from him how to be proud of who I am.I wish to gale to find others beautiful and interesting roles,because he deserves.

by Anonymousreply 30710/10/2012

R307 I agree about the luck and I think that is what Gale had with QAF more than talent. I think Gale could relate to that role for whatever reason you want to believe and he does not relate to most of the other roles he's had and since he is not a brilliant actor he couldn't pull those parts off. If Brian Kinney was helpful to you I can't argue with that even though I am not one of those who admired the character. And really, won't you always be looking for Brian Kinney in everything Gale does in the future?

by Anonymousreply 30810/10/2012

Have you seen him in Wake or Particles of Truth?That kind of acting is talent to me.And no,I doesn't look for Brian in every role he gets,because certain way to smile or look or talk,are Gale's,not Brian's..Brian Kinney was a complex character and I don't love him because he's perfect...I love him because he's proud of who he is..

by Anonymousreply 30910/11/2012

saw gale at the rufus wainwright concert last night. pretty cool, didn't realize he was a fan.

by Anonymousreply 31010/12/2012

Who was he with?

by Anonymousreply 31110/12/2012

Yeah, Yara went to that as well. Wonder if they are back together.

by Anonymousreply 31210/12/2012

Yara attended Rufus' concert on the 10th at the Grammy Museum and Gale went to the concert in Riverside last night. Seperate venues and different dates. Sorry Gale/Yara shippers

by Anonymousreply 31310/12/2012

I'm not a shipper. I was just curious.

by Anonymousreply 31410/12/2012

So who was he with on the 11th then, R313?

by Anonymousreply 31510/12/2012

The person who saw Gale at the concert didn't say if Gale was with anyone. But Yara twitter said she saw Rufus at the Grammy Museum and that concert happened on the 10th. Rufus had another concert on the 11th in Riverside, Cali at the Fox Theatre.

by Anonymousreply 31610/12/2012

It's suspect to me because anyone who knows who he is and cares enough about him to report seeing him would most likely also take note of who he is with.

by Anonymousreply 31710/12/2012

[R-317] Youre post doesn't make sense. First you have to establish that Gale went to the concert with someone. I'm a female and have gone to concerts alone- in a different country no less. Second, people who recognize Gale may not be following him closely to know his companions are. and thirdly, maybe if Gale attended the concert with anyone-they are not famous or recognizable. If I see a celebrity, I don't know their "posse" unless their posse included someone else of equal or more celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 31810/12/2012

Few people are going to report seeing Gale Harold (a B or C list actor) and not take note of who he is or is not with because only those interested in him would care to report seeing him to begin with. I'm sorry that doesn't make sense to you. That seems to be your response to anything you don't agree with. If he went alone I believe that would have been noted. I think it also would have been noted if he was with "friends" or an unknown lady friend. Because that's a natural response when you're not trying to be secretive.

by Anonymousreply 31910/12/2012

It's suspect? What the fuck? Someone saw Gale at a Rufus Wainwright concert. Big fucking deal. It's not like the poster said he was blowing guys in the bathroom.

Jesus, some Gale fans are such freaks.

by Anonymousreply 32010/12/2012

I'll tell you what the fuck. It has nothing to do with Gale's sexual orientation if that is what you are implying. I'm not a Gale fan at all but, yes, some of them definitely are freaks. What you get is a bunch of loons thinking they need to protect Gale's privacy so there's very often missing information about who he is out with. It's suspect because it seems the post about them both going to the concert was clearly meant to lead people to think he was with Yara. And I have clearly explained why I think it likely the person who posted seeing him would have posted who he was with.

by Anonymousreply 32110/12/2012

[R319] You are off your rocker. If Gale was being secretive-he wouldn't be at such a public place as a concert with hundreds and/or thousands of other people. And it because as you noted that Gale is a B or C listed actor that people or papaz don't care who is with. People/papaz only care who is with Alist celebrities. And if the concert is really rockin how can you tell who a person is with. It's not like he was at a resturant dining.

by Anonymousreply 32210/12/2012

[R-321] It would be simplier to hit troll bar. The person who spotted Gale at the concert was not the same poster who queried about Yara/Gale being together again. And the poster who spotted Gale just had an one line post-I don't see how you can tell if that person is an avid fan of Gale that has a need to protect Gale' privacy. He/she could of been just a regular fan not into some of the crazy fan behavior of some. I think you are projecting too much.

But I do find the second poster puzzling. Yara clearly identified that she saw Rufus at the Grammy Muesum and the date the concert took place which was a different venue and date of the Rufus concert Gale supposedly attended.

Why do these fans go to such length trying to make up something and or distort or lie about the facts. I don't know if they were truly a romantic couple in the first place. The number of pictures of them together over the years are in the single digits.

by Anonymousreply 32310/12/2012

[quote] He/she could of been just a regular fan not into some of the crazy fan behavior of some.

I may have overreacted. I guess it falls in the category of pointless bitchery.

by Anonymousreply 32410/12/2012

This thread got taken off the rails many posts ago by a few freaks.

Someone innocuously posts having seen Gale at a Rufus Wainwright concert. Gets accused of lying for failing to have reported who also stood within Gale's 20 ft radius.

by Anonymousreply 32510/12/2012

[quote] Someone innocuously posts having seen Gale at a Rufus Wainwright concert. Gets accused of lying for failing to have reported who also stood within Gale's 20 ft radius.

Welcome to interacting with Gale Harold's crazy female fans.

by Anonymousreply 32610/12/2012

Oh, please! Like it's only the female's that lose their shit.

by Anonymousreply 32710/12/2012

Yeah pretty much.

by Anonymousreply 32810/12/2012

But I do understand. This poster became unglued because for some reason Gale' crazy fans do try to cover up the fact that most of the people Gale socialize with are gay. It's just that the post of Gale being at a Rufus concert wasn't a great example of this.

by Anonymousreply 32910/13/2012

How did the poster become unglued? It looks like he was responding to the rant of the previous poster.

by Anonymousreply 33010/13/2012

How exactly do we know with whom Gale socializes, please? Because he got gay friends from QAF? Because he goes to GLEH and AE events or a Rufus Wainwright concert? Or because he lived in SF?

What we do know of is, that one of his best friends is (straight) Scott, another very close friend, as said by Gale himself, is the director Chris *something*, who is a married father, and we sort of know of Yara, obviously his partner for some years.

by Anonymousreply 33110/13/2012

When Gale has been spotted socializing with friends-many of them are gay like Steve Kiljack and other prominent gays who are not his former QAF costars. What is wrong with that? And we do know Gale also has straight friends. But I haven't seen pictures of Gale at bars with Chris. And we do not know what Gale' relationship with Yara was. Only thing we know, is that she took one of his pictures off her website and there seems to be no contact since last May. Plus they attended Rufus concert on seperate days at seperate venues.

As for the unglued person-if you go back to page 16 you will see what I mean. The poster went off and confessed to unwisely going off because they accused the person who spotted Gale at the Rufus concert of trying to cover up who Gale associates with since they person who saw Gale didn't mentioned who he was with at the concert.

There is craziness on both ends of Gale fandom. The crazed Gale must be straight fans (and I know some males that fall into that category and the crazed Gale must be bisexual fans. They are at war with each other. Which I find extremely funny.

by Anonymousreply 33210/13/2012

Which post are you referring to?

by Anonymousreply 33310/13/2012

Coming unglued and overreacting are two different things. There was plenty of overreacting from the other posters on that subject but they are not labeled by you or anyone else as unglued.

You may not agree with me calling the report "suspect" but look at the responses I got! Talk about coming unglued!

Take a look around Data Lounge and compare the tone of my "unglued" post to what is standard fare here.

They came so unglued that they reported my posts to block me from the site!! This is how these "fans" operate. They get posts deleted and posters banned for expressing an opinion they don't like.

by Anonymousreply 33410/13/2012

I think you really didn't see anyone.

by Anonymousreply 33610/13/2012

[R336] Are we at the point that if we don't have video/audio of a tree falling in the woods; we really don't know if it made a sound. Please!

This is what I call unglued. There are sightings of thousands of celebrities and none of these sightings go thru the rigourous scrunity as Gale sightings.

Many of Gale fans have derangement syndrome similiar to Obama derangement syndrome but much less consequential. You guys live in your own bubble-denying reality and conjuring up your own imagined belief of Gale' persona.

With Obama people think he is a Muslim manchurian socialist. With Gale people think he is either a female' heterosexual love god or he is the reverse of the drag queen. At day living as heterosexual but at night he is gayer than Rupaul. Neither are true and its so hilarious that this nonsense is going on in the 21st century. Ha, Ha, Ha!

by Anonymousreply 33710/13/2012

Shut up 337! What I meant is that first the poster says "last night I saw Gale" and then he says it wasn't in Riverside but in LA. That "last night" Rufus played in RIverside, so he couldn't be in LA. Or maybe "last night" wasn't really the day before but two days before.

by Anonymousreply 33810/14/2012

R338 You shut up crazy fans. You weren't talking about what date Rufus played. Because your post talked about the sighting being suspect because the poster didn't say who was with Gale. Riverside is considered apart of LA and so is the Grammy Museum. But if you look up Rufus' tour date only Santa Barbra and Riverside are listed (the Grammy Muesum isn't) But there website says Rufus will play there.

You could of simply asked what date he saw Gale at the concert. That would make sense. But we know crazy people don't make sense.

But now I'm becoming suspect of Gale sighting poster. Because that person originally posted on the 12th. And seeing Gale last night meant on the 11th in Riverside. But now with knowing that Yara went to the Grammy Muesum on the 10th-the poster is contradicting themselves.

Plus if you look at the tour dates for Rufus, which I linked too, he hasn't been scheduled to do back to back concerts. He takes at least two days off in between concerts.

Facts are Facts!

by Anonymousreply 33910/14/2012

The poster posted little after midnight, so the night was the 10th.

You're pathetic!

by Anonymousreply 34010/14/2012

Look into the mirror baby. The poster posted it on 10/12/2012 @ 02:11AM which would make his last night comment the 11th.

by Anonymousreply 34110/14/2012

[quote]Will Gale Harold [italic]ever[/italic] get a second chance?

God you're a tard.

by Anonymousreply 34210/14/2012

and you are every nasty thing known to humans.

by Anonymousreply 34310/14/2012

Ooh. Winged me. WhatEVER shall I do?????

by Anonymousreply 34410/14/2012

When I say "last night" after midnight I mean the night of the day before, not the evening just passed.

by Anonymousreply 34510/14/2012

Ha ha ha! I love how people can try to twist words into pretzals. Last night means last night not the night before.

To be fair the poster could of said I saw Gale tonight since he posted at around 3am. And saying that he saw him last night still means he saw Gale on the 11th not two nights before which would be the 10th. Time is time, fact is fact. And English is english.

But since Yara went to Rufus' concert on the 10th his crazy fans has to twist the facts to make it seem like Gale went to the concert with Yara. As I said this is Gale' deranged fans in overload.

Wonder why Mittens has surged in the polls. People live in their own bubble and make up their own truths. Maybe then we deserve Mittens as President.

by Anonymousreply 34610/14/2012

347, Finally someone who has one's head screwed on tight. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 34810/15/2012

R-347. Thanks for the facts. Its not hard for people to understand the truth some just don't want to accept it.

by Anonymousreply 34910/15/2012

Gale lucked into a role that he was able to do really well in. Such a good actor, and so lacking in self consciousness about what he had to do for that role, that we all are mostly convinced he is gay and really was in love with Randy.

Problem is, he is sort of a specific type and we are overloaded with that type these days.

by Anonymousreply 35010/15/2012

The word "suspect" is what sent people into this tizzy? Good grief.

So I guess he was a no-show again yesterday at the GLEH event?

by Anonymousreply 35110/15/2012

r351 No. He didn't show up on yesterday's GLEH party either.

by Anonymousreply 35210/15/2012

He must be busy with a big part in a new film, eh?

by Anonymousreply 35310/15/2012

I don't know if most fans are convinced that Gale is gay- not alot of his female fans which is a majority of his fans. I just think actors on average tend to me more liberal in their politics and sexuality. And I would think working on a gay centered series for 5 years would have some of the actors exploring their sexuality.

Other QAF actors like Thea and Michelle have openly discussed their "experimination" during that series run. I guess it is still socially more acceptable to have women having bisexual experiences than males.

But your right 350, it was the level of chemistry between Gale and Randy that leapt off the screen that ignited fans passion of feverently wanting a Gale/Randy love story or because Gale is so good looking alot of fans want to pigeon hole him into their romantic lead fantasy.

But I differ on the idea of him being a dime a dozen actor. Gale has the right combination of subtle acting gestures, boldness, courageousness and a beautiful appearance to have made it in Hollywood.

In watching another of my favorite actors make the turn from very good under appreciated- Daniel Craig- to big time star. It takes the right management, the right role and the actor's attitude to find a way to play the Hollywood publicity game. It took years for Daniel who is 44 to find the right balance.

I don't think Gale ever wanted too. He is too loyal to his management team and too hating of the Hollywood pubilicty machine. Plus I still think there is alot of casting resistance to Gale because of QAF. The producer of TSC liked Gale in QAF but that's not the majority. TV casting is not based on whose has the best acting chops but their tv persona and Q rating which helps in landing commericals deals for a show.

I don't think many adverstiers want to be linked to a show where the lead is the guy who was so good a playing it gay to sell their widgets.

by Anonymousreply 35410/15/2012

Gale Harold is no Daniel Craig. I disagree with your assessment of his acting skills. QAF didn't stunt his career because he has had opportunities on TV since then but they didn't go anywhere. People who see him as a great actor are a real puzzle to me. His best acting was his gay sex scenes. He has often seemed quite awkward in other things. There's only one reason I can think of for that. So you'll continue to insist he's a great actor and I'll continue to say, "What?"

by Anonymousreply 35510/15/2012

Why do you think he didn't show up at the GLEH event yesterday?

by Anonymousreply 35610/15/2012

Gale Harold seems to have been given far more "second chances" than most actors get.

See IMDB (linked) for a list of his "second chances."

by Anonymousreply 35710/15/2012

[quote]Why do you think he didn't show up at the GLEH event yesterday?

Was it a fundraiser? Did people buy tickets based on what celebrities were going to be there or what?

by Anonymousreply 35810/15/2012

Gale's best scenes in QAF were not the only the gay sex scenes. The scenes involving his character's upbringing, scenes with the character' parents and any scene with Sharon Gles.

As far as my assestment of TV, my beliefs comes from actual insight and all the same questions asked of Gale over the years regarding being pigeonhold. I think TV entertainment writers have a better sense of the tv scene than you and I.

And many of Daniel Craig' British tv roles and movies were panned. Some of them were brillant to me but acting is subjective. I was wondering why Daniel didn't become famous before he turned 40. So I concluded talent isn't everything in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 35910/15/2012

The stars may align so he can star in another hit. In the meantime, he is a working actor, which in my books makes him extremely lucky.

Can this thread die, please?

by Anonymousreply 36010/15/2012

[quote]The stars may align so he can star in another hit.

As R359 stated, talent isn't everything in Hollywood so I suppose it's possible. There are plenty of bad actors who have had quite a bit of success. In fact, there's a thread about it here. My guess is that he'll try something behind the camera especially since he seems to dislike dealing with many of the other aspects of being an actor.

by Anonymousreply 36110/15/2012

[quote]Why do you think he didn't show up at the GLEH event yesterday?

[quote]Was it a fundraiser? Did people buy tickets based on what celebrities were going to be there or what?

Anyone?

by Anonymousreply 36210/15/2012

It is a fundraiser. Is the statement that the other actors didn't attend based on an absence of wire service photos of them at the event, or did someone who attended say they were not present?

by Anonymousreply 36310/15/2012

ok. wow. this forum is posted in eastern standard time. i live in hollywood. when i posted that i saw gale last night, it was still the 11th of october in la. i saw the concert on the 10th.

damn, i didn't realize he had such a nitpicky fanbase. thought he was kinda obscure. we had a great time at the show and we saw gale harold the same night, icing on the cake. sorry i didn't take note of what he was wearing, who he was with, etc, but i see celebrities all the time here. it's just always cool when you see someone you like.

by Anonymousreply 36410/15/2012

Gale Harold is not a has-been, he's a never-was; at least he's a never-was everywhere except here on Datalounge, where for some odd and mysterious reason, there is always a long-ass thread going on and on about him.

by Anonymousreply 36510/15/2012

I really really agree with you 354..And I don't understand why some people is on Gale's threads when they find him so talentless.There's plenty of "A-listers full of talent" out there.Why loose precious time?Gale really is a lucky guy.He lasted five season of a successful show only because of his luck..That must be the luckiest guy in the world.And he was so talentless that his Brian Kinney became a sort of iconic character that many people love or love to hate..

by Anonymousreply 36610/15/2012

KABOOM!

Look who was right about the last night thing!!!!!

You are all so pathetic.

And no, I am not a Yara and Gale shipper. AT ALL

by Anonymousreply 36710/15/2012

[quote]And I don't understand why some people is on Gale's threads when they find him so talentless.

Oh, honey, if your writing "skills" are any indication, there's probably not much you do understand.

by Anonymousreply 36810/15/2012

The type being the moody broody hipster guy? I had never thought of that, but oddly, his being in his 40's would be an asset then. He is the older guy version.

by Anonymousreply 36910/15/2012

368!!! You professor!!!!I humbly apologize with you for my grammar mistake.From the things you write and from your "writing skills",I can easily say that you are a real intellectual.And you know,I'm not American or English,so this is not my native l anguage.And please..learn some manners...I'm not "honey" to you.

by Anonymousreply 37010/17/2012

Gale Harold is the rare actor and human being that can be drop dead gorgeous and adorable at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 37110/25/2012

The stupidity on this thread is AWE INSPIRING.

by Anonymousreply 37210/25/2012

Name one thread on DL where this isn't the case.

by Anonymousreply 37310/25/2012

372 So that is why you are here posting.

by Anonymousreply 37410/26/2012

I wonder where is Gale. Last credible sighting was in NY in September.

by Anonymousreply 37510/26/2012

IDGI - if he's straight, he's boring. If he's anything else, he's a reprehensible closet case. Why are a few kah-rayzee fangrrrls so heavily obsessed with this dude?

by Anonymousreply 37610/26/2012

[quote]Why are a few kah-rayzee fangrrrls so heavily obsessed with this dude?

That's what I'd like to know and it's Brian Kinney who started it all. Hello? He barely tolerated women.

by Anonymousreply 37710/27/2012

I've seen some gay males go all gaga over Randy and Gale. Some of them firmly believe Gale has to be straight because their consuming love for Randy. Crazy knows no boundries such as gender and sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 37810/27/2012

Wher's Harold?

by Anonymousreply 37911/12/2012

Give the guy a break. Some complain that he doesn't interact enough with his fans. They seem to forget that Gale Harold is not the charismatic and selfconfident demigod Brian Kinney. I've watched a couple of interviews with him and it's obvious that he is nervous, aloof, very self-conscious and not a words man. He perhaps thinks and feels deeply, but whenever he tries to turn those thoughts and feelings into speech it often comes out incoherent. Gale Harold is probably most happy and harmonious when he is alone working on his motorcycles. 'Marketing yourself 24/7' is not his style, and I respect him for that. As for his acting, today it's average at best. The incredible chemistry between Gale, Randy and all the other actors on QAF created a synergy that brought out the best in everyone. He hasn't managed to find that spark again.

by Anonymousreply 38011/21/2012

I agree with you r380. When I met him after a performance of SLS, I could tell right away that he was uncomfortable. He seemed shy when I asked him to sign my playbill, yet he smiled and was polite, and did sign it for me. I wish he'd do another play in NYC instead of these bit parts and shows that keep getting canceled.

by Anonymousreply 38111/21/2012

I haven't met him in person. He seems like a really nice guy though, down to earth, a tad bohemian.

by Anonymousreply 38211/21/2012

Happy Thanksgiving Gale Harold and Randy Harrison!

by Anonymousreply 38311/22/2012

Gale will (supposedly) be attending a convention in Spain this February. Is anyone going?

by Anonymousreply 38411/25/2012

Well said, R380 (aka Wolf.) I wanted to add to what you said and that is Gale had one amazing part in his career and that's so much more than the majority of actors get in Hollywood. He strikes me as humble and smart enough to realize that and appreciate his good fortune. I mean, he showed up and committed 100% and it totally paid off, but I don't think he's remotely interested in experiencing that kind of fame again. At least for a part that is so sexual, straight or gay.

by Anonymousreply 38511/28/2012

Gale is now dating a woman named Danielle Saklofsky aka Danielle Monet. She lives in LA but was born and raised in Vancouver. She has a son.

by Anonymousreply 38612/01/2012

Oh wow. Where did you hear this? I googled her and she's cute. Even more obscure an actress than Yara! He moved on from her pretty quick... How long have they been dating?

by Anonymousreply 38712/02/2012

She fits his type. But wait! Isn't he gay according to DL?!

by Anonymousreply 38812/02/2012

This false rumour is spreading faster than crabs. Just a month ago, people were posting that Yara and Gale reunited at a Rufus Wainright concert in LA. People know who Gale is bedding but don't know where the heck he is or what he is doing?

by Anonymousreply 38912/02/2012

It's not a false rumor, r389. It's true. There's proof out there. I'm not 100% sure how long they've been dating, but I think since the summer.

by Anonymousreply 39012/02/2012

The only proof would be someone in their bedroom seeing them do the deed and I don't think anyone has seen that!

by Anonymousreply 39112/02/2012

R390 Link or it never happened.

How does one know it started in summer?

Ah, the wonders of the internet.

by Anonymousreply 39212/02/2012

I'm not saying the rumor can't be true, but I'm suspicious. How exactly does anyone know this? Also, I need a picture of her so I can see what she looks like.

by Anonymousreply 39312/02/2012

Google her. She's an 'actress', there are several pics out.

by Anonymousreply 39412/02/2012

I'm not a drunk.

by Anonymousreply 39612/02/2012

He's not closeted either, but whatever.

by Anonymousreply 39712/02/2012

And at least he tries to be kind. What do you ever fucking do R395?

by Anonymousreply 39812/02/2012

Well, it didn't take him long to move on from Yara. She does look like that Kim girl he used to date. He has never dated a single mother before.

by Anonymousreply 39912/02/2012

Source for the 'young son', please. :)

by Anonymousreply 40012/02/2012

Don't you guys know how to use Google, Facebook and Instagram? Easy peasy.

by Anonymousreply 40112/02/2012

Well then link us up please. I want to see some pics!

by Anonymousreply 40212/02/2012

instagram.com/daniellesaklofsky

by Anonymousreply 40312/02/2012

Eeeek. Not pretty.

by Anonymousreply 40412/02/2012

Definitely just a rebound fuck. Go Gale!

by Anonymousreply 40512/02/2012

Looks like a trans to me. Oh, no wait - I don't want to offend my trans friends.

by Anonymousreply 40612/02/2012

Here's my tits!!

by Anonymousreply 40712/02/2012

And if you notice the caption for the pic at r404's link, it says it all as far as them dating. "Date night with my knighting gale."

by Anonymousreply 40812/02/2012

Laughing at people who think he's a closet case - that man loves the puss!

by Anonymousreply 40912/02/2012

Still, it would be even hotter if he loved BOTH.

by Anonymousreply 41012/02/2012

He does love both, r410. At least he did when he was in his 20's. But I guess he finally settled on women. Although, I notice his taste in women seems to be the manly looking type. ;-)

by Anonymousreply 41112/02/2012

Totally agree queer as fact.

by Anonymousreply 41412/02/2012

My guess is that Gale and Randy were together recently but he fucked up again by staying in the closet and Gale ran off with the tranny trying to get Randy out of his system. Seems like this is a casual thing that she is advertising.

by Anonymousreply 41512/02/2012

Hope he used a rubber, girl looks like she gets around.

by Anonymousreply 41612/02/2012

That's so fucking gross R416. There's a fucking line.

by Anonymousreply 41712/02/2012

I think Gale is using her to get over and get someone jealous. He really doesn't like info about him being blasted. I just think its another around the world with Gale/Randy. Fuck/breakup/Fuck.

Gale won't ever come out of the closet-its a cultural and generational thing for him. And if he hasn't made sense of it by now at his age- he never will.

He is already almost blacklisted in Hollywood, he has never had any chemistry on film with a female. I don't understand what the hangup is.

And she is just trying to breathe a pulse into her non existent career.

by Anonymousreply 41812/02/2012

I disagree that he never had chemistry with a female actor -- in all of his scenes with Lindsay from QAF, he always looked like he was really into her and would much rather fuck her than Justin.

by Anonymousreply 41912/02/2012

He and Vinessa Shaw were so attracted to each other in "Father's and Sons" it almost ruined the scenes they did together. They kept freaking each other out. You can see Gale tried to use it for his character, but he struggled to pull it off. The man digs the ladies. Not saying he doesn't like the occasional dude--I have no idea--but he definitely isn't just gay.

by Anonymousreply 42012/02/2012

I beg to differ about Thea and Gale' chemistry versus that with Randy.

by Anonymousreply 42112/02/2012

PS Gale did a better job at hiding his nervousness then Vinessa. I'll say that.

by Anonymousreply 42212/02/2012

I'm surprised that he's seeing someone with a kid. I don't see him as the fatherly type, considering he never sees his own father. Or any of his family, for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 42312/02/2012

Just because he needs to keep a distance from his parents doesn't mean he doesn't love them. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to become what you wanna be.

by Anonymousreply 42412/02/2012

I don't know how you know he doesn't see his own father. He said that his Dad left the church right after him when he was a teen and he also bought his dad a house. I know he doesn't talk about his family much. But that's fine by me.

by Anonymousreply 42512/02/2012

I bet you a million bucks they were totally straight up with each other about how serious this relationship could be. Which is to say, not very.

by Anonymousreply 42612/02/2012

bump

by Anonymousreply 42712/02/2012

From that blonde sweetheart he dated in high school to this one, Gale's got amazing taste in women. I gotta say.

by Anonymousreply 42812/02/2012

Interesting gossip lately. I just wish something is happening with his career.

The latest GF looks a bit like that singer Kim he dated before, but Kim was better looking.

There is also gossip about Randy dating his former colleague and actor Nick McGough and he's well... quite impressive.

by Anonymousreply 42912/02/2012

On Twitter, Yara favorited an amazing Nick Cave song "We No Who U R" which contain the lyrics:

And we know who you are And we know where you live And we know there's no need to forgive

See? Amazing taste in women! You should hear the whole song. Very sad and touching.

by Anonymousreply 43012/02/2012

[quote]There is also gossip about Randy dating his former colleague and actor Nick McGough and he's well... quite impressive.

Damn, Harrison's punching quite a bit above his weight range.

by Anonymousreply 43112/02/2012

If it's true about Randy, go Randy!!

by Anonymousreply 43212/02/2012

Had to google this Nick guy and DAMN! That's one sexy mofo! Randy deserves that hot ass piece after all the BS with GH and that weirdo Brian what'shisname. If they're hooking up GH might not get another chance. Time's a wasting G. Come out that semi-glass closet and claim your man before it's too late.

by Anonymousreply 43312/02/2012

Nick friggin AMAZING!!!! Good for Randy. Gale is sooo stupid. Randy is smokin HOT and deserves a smokin hot man, YUM.

by Anonymousreply 43412/02/2012

R430 Gale had great taste in women/female friends I agree but I say he has amazing taste in longterm off/on lovrt. Randy was born for Gale. Case. Closed.

by Anonymousreply 43512/02/2012

His father now lives in Ecuador, so maybe that's why he doesn't see him too often.

by Anonymousreply 43612/02/2012

FFS! Yara's a massive Nick Cave fan and that song is that latest off his new album..do you think it's possible that's why he favorited it?

As for this Danielle chick...she writes on the facebook page of a hotel a month ago that she and Gale had a wonderful time and promised they will be back...she also starts an instagram account at that time posting slutty pics of herself and talks about a date night with Gale....does anybody else smell a rat? How the hell do we know she's talking about Mr Harold or she's not some fame whore?

Anyone got any more evidence? I'm happy to be convinced. And just because she's black everyone says she looks like Kim?

by Anonymousreply 43712/03/2012

Who cares whys she favorited it, it's still a beautiful song. Yara has good taste. As does Gale.

by Anonymousreply 43812/03/2012

Yup R437, a decade ago there was also someone who kept editing Gale's wikipedia page to say that he was engaged to an actress - who had no discoverable credits - and named her. The only thing that gives this rumor any believability is the woman's resemblance to Kim Bingham.

by Anonymousreply 43912/03/2012

Can someone please give us some good goss re Danielle and Gale? Everyone all over the fandom is saying it's true so I assume it is but gimme the evidence!

At least Kim and Yara had some discernable talent...and how old is this kid of hers? Step-daddy Gale!

by Anonymousreply 44012/04/2012

This woman uploaded an instagram about a date night with 'knighting gale' (sic!). And she wrote some comment on FB about a stay at a hotel in Palm Springs. She signed it with 'Danielle and Gale'. That is all the proof there is. No pic, no last name.

by Anonymousreply 44112/04/2012

Know what I love? The place they stayed at was in the gay mecca of Warm Sands and is gay-owned and marketed towards the gays (not that straight people aren't welcome)

And apparently Danielle's bro is a homo. Much better looking than her IMO

by Anonymousreply 44212/04/2012

You still thinks he's gay/bi? After all this?

I want to believe he and randolph had a thing but if they ever did it's clearly in the past.

Yes, Gale has lost it and if I were Yara I'd be feeling so hurt, but maybe she dumped his ass?

by Anonymousreply 44412/04/2012

Oh and Danielle has gone up 130,445 on IMDB although in fairness to her she's called her FB and instagram accounts so she's obviously not enjoying the attention.

by Anonymousreply 44512/04/2012

Danielle deleted her instagram and put her FB on private. I think Gale got wind of what she was doing in promoting herself thru their relationship and made her stop. The rumours start whirling in one day and then now there is nothing.

by Anonymousreply 44612/04/2012

Granted, Kim and Yara were obscure but at least they're both talented and they seem intelligent. This chick is just gross.

Just because you don't like gale's taste in women it doesn't mean he's not straight tho. Let's be honest there's no real evidence about Gale being bi or G/R whereas we know he likes the ladies.

by Anonymousreply 44812/04/2012

[quote]And apparently Danielle's bro is a homo.

Maybe Ryan is Danielle!

by Anonymousreply 44912/04/2012

It has nothing to do with his choices in women. It has to do with Gale always hiding himself. People need to accept that he bats for both teams but is more comfortable in batting for the women side.

On a side note: So he takes his new love to a gay friendly hotel. LOL

by Anonymousreply 45012/04/2012

Danielle's son looks around 6 or 7. There were pics of him on her facebook before she deleted it....or set it to private. There was a pic of them together where her hair was curly and she was the spitting image of Kim.

All of those who think Gale is 100% straight, don't you find it odd that the women he's been with have all been manly looking? There's a reason for that you know.

And no, I'm not saying he's 100% gay either. He's bi, plain and simple. I know there some who won't believe that no matter what. But everyone can think what they want. Some of us know the truth.

by Anonymousreply 45212/04/2012

Tell it then! It's time to stop protecting him. Sill it!

by Anonymousreply 45312/04/2012

I'm not protecting him. It's just that I feel it's a waste of time to reveal anything because people won't believe it anyway. I've already posted on here in the past about Gale being with men in SF and people wanted proof. What kind of proof do they think I have? I wasn't stalking him like the paparazzi. I didn't snap photos of him with these men. So no, I don't have any physical proof. And that's why people don't tend to believe it.

And for the record, I don't think he's been with a man since his 20's. This was all pre-QAF when he was just an average joe.

by Anonymousreply 45412/04/2012

So that's all you know? Big deal. I believe you, and I believe he's been with someone else during/after Qaf.

But if there is more, please just say it, whatever if they believe you or not.

He has to come to terms with who he is and have some balls.

by Anonymousreply 45512/04/2012

In all fairness Yara is not manly looking.

by Anonymousreply 45612/04/2012

I know much more than you think, r455. But I'm not going to give every last detail here. Sorry. Thanks for believing me though. At least someone does.

by Anonymousreply 45712/04/2012

Fine, tell me where I can contact you. Or I can leave here an email address.

by Anonymousreply 45812/04/2012

If you want to give me an e-mail address that's fine.

by Anonymousreply 45912/04/2012

A leapord can't change his spots. I think Gale is the same as he was in SF. He is just very down low about it. I don't think he will every come to terms with his sexuality and led an open life. I don't know if its because all the baggage he has from growing up in a religious household in the south or just because of his age and the times he grew up in were not very open to gays.

Maybe, I'm wrong. Maybe he has comes to terms with his own sexuality but still doesn't believe its any of our business.

by Anonymousreply 46012/04/2012

mross34@mail.com

by Anonymousreply 46112/04/2012

Sent you an e-mail, r461.

by Anonymousreply 46212/04/2012

"He's bi, plain and simple. I know there some who won't believe that no matter what. But everyone can think what they want. Some of us know the truth." You're extremely correct, [R452]. Unfortunately there are those who will never believe anything unless unless they have a photo of him f*cking. I don't think he'll ever come to terms with who he is publicly. I don't know if he's even come to terms with it privately. He carries around a lot of baggage.

by Anonymousreply 46312/04/2012

After being MIA for months, seems Randy went out last night to prove a point.

by Anonymousreply 46412/04/2012

I think I would laugh my ass off if all this bullshit turned out to be, in fact, true.

by Anonymousreply 46512/04/2012

danielle is really ugly

by Anonymousreply 46612/04/2012

Gale scraping the bottom of the barrel with this one.

by Anonymousreply 46712/04/2012

What is it supposed to mean that Randy had to prove a point?

by Anonymousreply 46812/04/2012

I think she's just a fuck, and nothing more, and I don't believe he's using her just to make Yara jealous R418, unless he has the mentality of a 15 year old.

I can get that he's bi or even closet gay. Can't say I ever saw any chemistry with a woman he's ever acted with, and definitely not Vanessa Shaw in Fathers and sons R420, we must have been watching different movies.

by Anonymousreply 46912/04/2012

Who said he is trying to make Yara jealous? I thought he might be trying to make someone else jealous... Randy.

by Anonymousreply 47012/04/2012

Seems like Randy' night out was a major fuck you to Gale. Sortof like you're not going to send me crying at home drinking wine and listening to Nina Simone.

Gale wasn't trying to get Yara jealous. Whatever they had was over last spring.

I think Danielle was a casual screw and she made a public spectacle of it to increase he non existent celeb factor.

So much for the rumours of Randy dating Nick.

by Anonymousreply 47112/04/2012

Sorry R470 - thought the implication re jealousy was Yara not Randy. I don't buy that he was thinking of Randy in all of this. In fact I don't think he thinks of Randy at all. If he turns out to be just a straight pussy hound, then he has no interest to me at all. He's boring at best. The only thing that sparks a glimmer of interest for me is his ambiguous sexuality. Can't even believe he'd be that good in bed, he's so whacked out on weed.

by Anonymousreply 47212/04/2012

As if taking a women to a LBGT friendly hotel is going to make Yara jealous. And screwing someone who isn't half as pretty as a women doesn't make a women jealous. But switching having sex with one gender to another in a couple of days might make one seethed with rage.

by Anonymousreply 47312/04/2012

Which gender are we talking about? Men to women or do we believe Danielle is really transgender? Which is it?

by Anonymousreply 47412/04/2012

No, r474. Danielle is not transgender.

by Anonymousreply 47512/05/2012

Of course Danielle isn't transgender. I was saying that you don't make a women jealous (Yara) by hooking up with a women who is less attractive (Danielle) than the one you are supposedly trying to make jealous. Most women don't fall for that.

But hooking up with a women (Danielle) right after being with a man (Randy) could cause all sorts of combustible feelings on Randy' part.

I think the recent photo of Randy is evident of that fact that he is not, how do I say, happy.

And for Gale to hook up with Danielle who does look manly or like some women whose estrogen levels drops significantly after menopause. (Picture Cher to get the point). He must be at an all time low or in a drunken booze ridden haze.

Sorry Danielle- you are no princess to your "knighting Gale". I think it would take more than a fairy godmother or a reknown plastic surgery to polish her lump of coal into a diamond.

by Anonymousreply 47612/05/2012

That really disappoints me R472, that his sexual orientation would effect your feelings about him, either way.

First of all Gale has never given any indication that he is a "pussy hound", which implies a callousness that I don't think he really has. I mean, he's never given an indication of being an asshole. Just because he's hooked up with a woman who is sexually confident doesn't make him or her a bad person.

I made some jokes about her, but I bet she's a cool chick and there is nothing wrong with two adults having an affair! Who is getting hurt here? Randy?! Please. Randy has a great life in NYC. He's such a talented artist. Do you honestly think Randy spends his time wondering what Gale is up to in LA with all that he has going on in his own life?! Or vice versa? Doubtful.

I

by Anonymousreply 47712/05/2012

PS

Nobody knows how much weed Gale does or doesn't smoke since he's never said. Even if he smokes a lot, what's it to you anyway?

by Anonymousreply 47812/05/2012

His amount of smoking weed doesnt have anything to do with me. But could explain him thinking Danielle looked like his ex girlfriend Kim. They do but Kim is prettier than Danielle. Thus the bad effects of booze and drugs. What is the old saying: I haven't gone to bed with a dog but I've sure woke up to some.

Danielle isn't pretty and judging the video- its no wonder she has no career to speak of.

by Anonymousreply 47912/05/2012

If the link in the R450 post is correct, it's a "gay men's resort hotel" not merely GLBT friendly.

by Anonymousreply 48012/05/2012

It's clothing optional. Rock on, Gale.

by Anonymousreply 48112/05/2012

The link is correct.

by Anonymousreply 48212/05/2012

I don't think there are any women there so it doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Explain this to me.

by Anonymousreply 48312/05/2012

I never saw this on facebook myself but on another board, and the posted link was for a another LGBT friendly hotel, 13 palms or something similar.

by Anonymousreply 48412/05/2012

So Danielle didn't name the hotel in her post?

by Anonymousreply 48512/05/2012

Darn, initially this seemed pretty juicy and now, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 48612/05/2012

She wrote her message on the official page of the hotel where they stayed: Thirteen Palms - Five Desert Flats.

by Anonymousreply 48712/05/2012

I don't see any mention of gay friendly on the web site.

It's very small and private. I have a feeling there's something I don't understand. I can see why someone might want to rent the entire thing for a business retreat or a family gathering but would it also be for secret rendezvous?

by Anonymousreply 48812/05/2012

Someone who originally posted about their relationship obviously knows more because if the entire evidence was that Danielle posted a comment on a facebook page of some hotel signing it Danielle and Gale, those two could be any Gale and Danielle in the world. How can you connect that comment to GH? So there has to be more or someone made up the entire thing.

by Anonymousreply 48912/05/2012

So no real evidence of anything. Ha ha It was so much more fun when it was reported they went to a gay men's resort and she looked like a transsexual!

by Anonymousreply 49012/05/2012

You guys really are not able to do a proper research on Google, huh?

gaytravel.about.com/od/hotelsresorts/tp/PS_GayHotels.02.htm

by Anonymousreply 49112/05/2012

Why isn't it mentioned on the web site if it's so heavily marketed to gays?

Okay, it is owned by gays and gay friendly and offers "more opportunity to socialize." Is that code for gettin' it on with other guests?

by Anonymousreply 49212/05/2012

www.purpleroofs.com/thirteen-palms-palm-springs.html

"Thirteen Palms Desert Flats 962 E Parocela Pl, Palm Springs, CA, 92264, USA

Contact: Fred Ross Clientele Welcomed: Gay Men, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Straight"

Deal with it, your Gale is more obscure than you wanna believe. Come out of your delusion, ladies

by Anonymousreply 49312/05/2012

I'm talking about the hotel's own web site which I Googled by the way.

I'd love it if he were gay or bi after all the adamant insistence that he is not.

by Anonymousreply 49412/05/2012

I give up. You are too stupid and delusional for me. It's not worth it.

by Anonymousreply 49512/05/2012

Who are you addressing, R495.

by Anonymousreply 49612/05/2012

Someone just tell me when he wakes up and comes to his senses, please make it soon.

by Anonymousreply 49712/05/2012

R495, apparently I'm so stupid I didn't even realize we were disagreeing! I see now that the Thirteen Palms is gay friendly. I wasn't disputing it. I was just surprised the hotel's own web site didn't mention it. And I only mentioned that because I was accused of not being able to Google. That's all. And I don't care about Gale's sexual orientation. I just think it's interesting how people react to him.

by Anonymousreply 49812/05/2012

R462 Can you share your goss on Gale with me too? Don't wanna be left out! gumbyxx@yahoo.com

I'm sure Yara's not jealous of Danielle, and I don't even know how serious Y/R ever were...they looked really awkward together in Vancouver and other photos I've seen. At least she was hot tho!

They did indeed stay at thirteen palms - danielle wrote on their website that she and gale had a wonderful time and promised they'd be back. I think it's def legit that they're together..the question is WHY?!!!

by Anonymousreply 49912/05/2012

But not the interest! Hence, the impassioned post of disappointment.

by Anonymousreply 50112/05/2012

He did't drag Danielle and her son into the mix. She is 37 years old and was the one blasting that her and Gale were together. Still think Gale is having a mid life crisis/ sexual identity crisis/career panic crisis/ love gone bad crisis (not Yara but Randy) or a combination of all of these. I still hope he is able to get his act together because life is too short for all this mayhem and misery.

by Anonymousreply 50212/06/2012

Rnady and Gale are no longer on good terms? That's sad, if true.

by Anonymousreply 50312/06/2012

They always find their way back to each other, I wouldn't worry too much.

by Anonymousreply 50412/06/2012

Silly sausages.

by Anonymousreply 50512/06/2012

Did anyone save any of those pics of Danielle before she deleted her instagram?

by Anonymousreply 50612/06/2012

Of course! LOL

by Anonymousreply 50712/06/2012

Projection junction/what's your dysfunction

by Anonymousreply 50812/06/2012

WW!

by Anonymousreply 50912/06/2012

Somebody should do a scholarly study: is this thread the epicenter of psychosis on DL, or is it another one?

by Anonymousreply 51012/06/2012

It can be pretty crazy elsewhere but you've got to laugh when there are nasty comments about candles and cats. However, this topic has always been too sacred for humor. Nope, there's nothing funny here. Just keep moving.

by Anonymousreply 51112/06/2012

"this topic has always been too sacred for humor"

Hilarious because it's true! What a weird power that guy's got.

by Anonymousreply 51212/06/2012

R507 Care to share?

by Anonymousreply 51412/06/2012

Someone over on IHJ says randy's def with nick for what it's worth.

by Anonymousreply 51512/07/2012

Yara tweeted that she's just filmed a spot on Nashville, and she's got her regular gig on the lying game as well, and along with Gale screwing the fugly danielle I'd say that she wins at life!

by Anonymousreply 51612/07/2012

Eh, Yara works really hard (I gather) and she is willing to put herself out there. Gale has all the charisma in the world but he doesn't want to use it. He may find the fan reactions to be too intense to be worth it. It's not a question of winning or losing.

by Anonymousreply 51712/07/2012

He dumped a good girl and now he hooks up with such a bimbo... Gotta love your existential crisis, Gale.

by Anonymousreply 51812/07/2012

He's not a helicopter/he's not a cop out either ~Tori Amos

by Anonymousreply 51912/07/2012

who the fuck is gale harold

by Anonymousreply 52012/07/2012

Gale's mo is to hookup with some chick whenever he and Randy fallout. Things will run it's course with the chick Danielle and Gale will crawl back to Randy. It never fails...G & R are destined to forever play relationship games. Randy is an out &proud gay man but Gale is a stunted; sexually confused scared man. Both are addicted to the other and could be true soulmates if Gale weren't so damn fucked up. Randy's ex all but outed they pair but that little tweet incident went over most everyone's heads.They hooked up again last year when Randy went out to LA. I believe Randy put pressure on Gale to come out and as usual Gale ran away. Such a coward.

by Anonymousreply 52112/07/2012

He's a guy who used to be hot to some people. Who used to be on a gay extravaganza that aired on Showtime. Who is now veering towards the land of the washed up. But who can still pull the attention of the deranged.

by Anonymousreply 52212/07/2012

Gale and Randy have never been together. People who believe they have been together are deluding themselves quite harshly.

by Anonymousreply 52312/07/2012

Why is anyone still talking about this guy? Is it still 2002?

by Anonymousreply 52412/07/2012

My little Tori Amos quote still applies either way tho.

by Anonymousreply 52512/07/2012

Do you know this for 100% certainty 523? I would think the only people that would know this is Gale or Randy.

by Anonymousreply 52612/07/2012

I think both Simon and Brian would disagree with you 523.

by Anonymousreply 52712/07/2012

If you shame him for being in the closet or you shame him for not needing a closet to be in, you're still shaming him and why would you want to do that?? He seems like such a cool dude!

by Anonymousreply 52812/07/2012

What little tweet incident, r521? By the way, I believe every word you say about Gale & Randy. You're 100% correct.

by Anonymousreply 52912/07/2012

Thank you R524, they are fucking crazy still worrying over this guy. Real mature adult would not write stupid shit about how someone girlfriend/or boyfriend look, shit gale isn't that great looking himself. these gale fan are very ignorant. get a life you nuts and live it life is to short.and show the guy some respect by not talking about who he with or not it's really not your fucking business.

by Anonymousreply 53012/07/2012

Astrology is so accurate it can be scary sometimes. Gale's sign is Cancer:

Cancer men often marry young - that is, if they aren't secret mother-haters. The mother-haters usually marry very late, if at all. They're afraid of women and avoid commitment. But this is a distorted kind of Cancer, a Cancer on the run from his own emotional dependency.

It's hard for this moody, introverted, changeable, imaginative man to feel entirely secure being himself. He always wears camouflage.

by Anonymousreply 53112/07/2012

Brian retweeted someone who asked him what does he think of Randy and Gale Harold, just before (or during) the break up.

I agree with who said to ask Simon and Brian about them... Soon you can try and ask Nick McGough as well!

by Anonymousreply 53212/08/2012

@Peopleknow01

@BRIANBELUKHA What do you think of Randy and Gale Harold?

Brian rewteeted it. Don't know why. It was just before the break-up.

by Anonymousreply 53312/08/2012

Hahahaha! I'm on Twitter and I remember Peopleknow01. I remember he was batshit crazy and Yara had to block his pathetic ass. You're famous Poeple!

by Anonymousreply 53412/08/2012

No. It was Brian who blocked him. He should have done that in the first place instead of re-tweeting the comment about Gale and Randy - that just brought peopleknow01 lots of attention.

by Anonymousreply 53512/08/2012

Yara blocked his psycho ass when he tweeted her under his other name. Can't remember what it was tho. I guess he's infamous, but not entirely memorable. :(

by Anonymousreply 53612/08/2012

She didn't block it. It's following her. LOL

by Anonymousreply 53712/08/2012

Yara blocked R_stamp - an abusive stalker on twitter (later he closed his account). Peopleknow01 tweeted only to Brian Belukha as far as I remember and surprisingly he retweeted it. Brian had his doubts about Randy's friendship with Gale.

by Anonymousreply 53812/08/2012

Yeah, I'm sure that's EXACTLY why he did that.

by Anonymousreply 53912/09/2012

Nope, he didn't do that because he had doubts... Just because he knew the truth.

by Anonymousreply 54012/09/2012

R_stamp aka Peopleknow is available for virtual autographs everyone! Que up.

by Anonymousreply 54112/09/2012

Danielle and her friend.

by Anonymousreply 54212/09/2012

the body is not bad ..... but the face .... she has the face as a dog with a big nose ...

by Anonymousreply 54312/09/2012

Who are you? Girl, who do you belong to?

by Anonymousreply 54412/09/2012

I'm an African American woman so I feel I'm qualified to judge her looks. That said and the fact that no I don't want to fuck Gale Harold although he is fine I firmly believe he's bisexual with a strong preference for men that he's works hard to not show. Anyway back to Danielle...my thoughts...busted ass drug user face...fairly nice body (what we can see of it). Gives off a lesby vibe in the pic with the friend. Gale could definitely do better but maybe she'd s nice person. Gale is not getting any younger so maybe he's looking to truly settle down. If so he'd needs to be honest about the person he always finds his way back to -=RANDY.

by Anonymousreply 54612/09/2012

I think you all are exaggerating She's not ugly at all. In those few pictures posted here she doesn't look that great but that's probably the reason why those few pictures were chosen.

And now suddenly everyone loves Yara. She was nice, pretty, intelligent, blah blah and about a year ago when she and Gale were still together she was vapid, untalented, probably ugly as well.

Danielle looks good here:

by Anonymousreply 54712/09/2012

Yes, she does. Too bad it is a very old pic and now - after a lot of surgery - she looks more like a tranny than a fine elegant woman.

by Anonymousreply 54812/09/2012

549 and 548 I agree with you

by Anonymousreply 55012/09/2012

R542 Is that a recent pic? What's with all the 'seductive' poses??

R547 That shot of Danielle is a professional shot and she does indeed look nice, but that's why you hire professional photogs - to make you look good!

I've never denied Yara was beautiful, and there was something striking (and man-ish!) about Kim. But this chick is just so damn trashy!

by Anonymousreply 55112/10/2012

There is really nothing trashier than objectifying a person to the point that, without knowing them, you compare them to trash.

I have participated in online character assassination in plenty of Gale's threads, maybe even this one, so I'm honestly not wagging my finger. But all this talk gets back to these people and it hurts them and they have done NOTHING to deserve it.

That's all I'm going to say. I've realized it's wrong and I'm not going to do it anymore.

by Anonymousreply 55212/10/2012

Okay, let's move on shall we?

What I really want to know is how anyone knows that Gale and Randy hooked up after QAF, and as recently as 2008? I've heard lots of rumors but nothing substantial so please, gimme the dirt!

I do find that tweet of Brian's interesting but he may of just been screwing with the fans.

by Anonymousreply 55312/11/2012

552 , if you think gale or is most recent plaything deserve our respect or concern, you are really in the wrong place.

by Anonymousreply 55412/11/2012

Why should I pay respect to someone who doesn't even pay respect to himself?

by Anonymousreply 55512/11/2012

What's the twitter stuff? I can't follow anything here.

by Anonymousreply 55612/11/2012

The tweet about Gale and Randy that Belukha retweeted... It's all written in the previous posts

by Anonymousreply 55712/11/2012

R554, I've most likely been coming to this place longer than you motherfucker. You need to open your eyes.

by Anonymousreply 55812/11/2012

Don't any of you think it's odd that you've been trying to generate talk about Gale Harold for 12 years now when there's next to nothing left to talk about? Sometimes I think he remains so bizarrely aloof just to push your buttons. His actions scream, "Leave me alone!" Any piece of personal information that pops up on the internet is usually quickly deleted. You'd think he was a CIA agent! He's not charming or charismatic or cool. He is mostly awkward, guarded and flippant in interviews. He never has anything interesting to say, I assume because he's too busy trying to say as little as possible. He's not involved in any interesting projects. In short he's a complete bore. Before long he'll be 50 and a complete bore and I fear some of you will still be hanging on.

by Anonymousreply 55912/11/2012

Gale says some interesting things in some interviews especially print ones. I hope he continues to act on film or tv. But otherwise, you post is correct.

by Anonymousreply 56012/11/2012

Gale and this Danielle chick keep deleting their Facebook Pages only to re-activating them again a few days later.

by Anonymousreply 56112/11/2012

Gale doesn't have a fb page.

by Anonymousreply 56212/11/2012

Ug!! It blows when you develop a conscious in the virtual world. Also, I just really like to curse.

by Anonymousreply 56312/11/2012

Gale has an account on FB and Twitter since 2010!

by Anonymousreply 56412/11/2012

Yes, he's a big hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 56512/11/2012

According to the people who posted his table read on twitter, Gale doesn't have a twitter account and that's not him who claims to be. As for FB, I don't know but this picture is interesting.

New beard?

by Anonymousreply 56612/11/2012

Great job, Phoenix.

by Anonymousreply 56712/11/2012

@RASKOLITO

by Anonymousreply 56812/11/2012

You fucking rule. @BlueB888

by Anonymousreply 56912/11/2012

Oh no Gale, you don't look happy at all on that pic.

by Anonymousreply 57012/11/2012

Oh shit. Oh well. I am seriously sleep deprived. I appreciate the gesture. I think. Maybe.

by Anonymousreply 57112/11/2012

r564 is correct. He's been on both Twitter and Facebook since 2010. And yes, both are really him. Not fan pages dedicated to him.

by Anonymousreply 57212/11/2012

Way to go, [588]! Dickhead!

by Anonymousreply 57312/11/2012

How's the spelling and punctuation?

by Anonymousreply 57412/11/2012

Who are you talking to, r573?

by Anonymousreply 57512/11/2012

Probably to R568

by Anonymousreply 57612/11/2012

Fuck.

by Anonymousreply 57712/11/2012

which is the link of danielle fb and also of gale

by Anonymousreply 57812/11/2012

There are a number of weird one-word posts I think designed to close this thread - the power of Gale hahaha.

So, as an overseas reader I cannot subscribe and hope you don't mind me asking some questions:

a. What is Gale's twitter handle or facebook? I guess no-one may want to answer but just curious.

b. Why is there so much back-stabbing and angst if someone asks a genuine question...

c. Happy Holidays to everyone!

by Anonymousreply 57912/11/2012

568 and you have one of the two.

by Anonymousreply 58012/11/2012

That makes me feel better actually.

by Anonymousreply 58112/11/2012

R579 I think it could be what R568 said. It's locked so we don't know. Well I don't. I have a feeling that someone here knows a lot more, otherwise I don't know how would these semi private things come out every once in a while.

by Anonymousreply 58212/11/2012

It happens when fans get tired of his bullsh*t.

by Anonymousreply 58312/11/2012

But he's always denied having a twitter account! And Yara said he didn't have one.

Danielle posted that pic with the caption 'He makes me happy!' and another of an xmas tree with 'Our first christmas!'

by Anonymousreply 58512/11/2012

Good lord! They somehow managed to look busted on a photo taking a semi-dark room. This one seems hellbent on putting her relationship with Gale out there. Guess they're in lovvvvveeee (queue my sarcastic eye roll). Gale sweetie you need to love your true self then maybe you can finally gain the strength to fight for your souls mate = RANDY.

by Anonymousreply 58612/11/2012

Some fans went too far by posting and talking about things that are NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS. Gale doesn't have a fb and twitter account for fans. He never lied. He simply doesn't wanna talk to you, nutheads! His presence on the internet is private. Yes, learn that word: PRIVATE !!!

by Anonymousreply 58712/12/2012

Er yes he did lie but whatever. If you want to get on your high horse and preach to everyone here on DL then knock yourself out!

by Anonymousreply 58812/12/2012

Private on the internet. You know how insane your post sound. And what makes Gale more special than all the other celebrities that get razzed very hard on this site and others. Gale is a big boy and doesn't need mamma fangirl to protect him.

He has done a lot of running and hiding on his own. And done it very well matter of fact. If you have a problem, you need to direct it to his "new girlfriend" who keeps posting stuff about Gale then opening her instagram and fb account so people can peek and then closing it again.

I guess she has learned to keep her hands clean from leaking info since she accidently outed Gale by telling the world he took her to a gay motel.

Gale is no different from Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt. He just isn't in their league. But since he is still a celebrity and not a private person people are free to talk, and talk and talk.

But the thread is on the last page anyway. And he does have a twitter account. That much has been verified.

by Anonymousreply 58912/12/2012

Link please.

by Anonymousreply 59012/12/2012

Coward.

by Anonymousreply 59112/12/2012

Bored with this.

by Anonymousreply 59212/12/2012

It's gonna end soon. Don't worry.

by Anonymousreply 59312/12/2012

@589 She hasn't accidentally outed Gale. I can't get into details here.

Fans will always talk - that's true. That, however, is the reason for his guardedness.

Yes, he is a celebrity but let's not forget that he is a human first of all.

by Anonymousreply 59412/12/2012

See - that's the problem. "I can't get into details." Why can't you? Why do you all keep protecting him? He doesn't need no protection, you know? You are pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 59512/12/2012

This thread isn't about Gale and who he's seeing or whether he is or he isn't. It's about the whack job fans who've managed to "friend" either the people expressly involved w/him or friends of friends on social networking sites in order to post and leak information (like the person on Danielle's Instagram account before she locked it)--either because they're insecure with themselves and it makes them feel like a big deal or they're genuinely nasty & hateful people. With fans like those, who needs enemies?

by Anonymousreply 59612/12/2012

Which is exactly what YOU do, K.

by Anonymousreply 59712/12/2012

OK, let's finish this one off.

by Anonymousreply 59812/12/2012

by Anonymousreply 59912/12/2012

Bye.

by Anonymousreply 60012/12/2012
Need more help? Click Here.