Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Molly Ringwald

Pouty-lipped, red-headed darling of '80s teen cinema. Appeared on the cover of Time magazine at just 18 years old. John Hughes's obvious muse (I still think he harbored a major crush on her), she later passed on some major film roles that could have made her an even bigger star (Ghost, Pretty Woman). She did teen angst better than most females of her generation.

by Anonymousreply 13911/28/2013

I liked her and feel she could have been used in more films. The films of the 80s were pretty shitty, unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 202/23/2012

What was the deal with her and John Hughes?

I can't remember If I read this in a recent John Hughes thread at DL or found it elsewhere online, but it was about a correspondence John Hughes had(writing letters) with a fan after she had written a fan letter to him.

Anyway, they wrote to each other for a few years in the 80's and then he wrote to her again in the late 90's I believe, much to her surprise. The insights he shared were touching. He mentioned how one of the reasons he had essentially left Hollywood was because he hated the shallowness of it and how he felt they had used and abused his good friend John Candy, without any cares for his health and well being.

by Anonymousreply 302/23/2012

She went in to all those films believing she was the muse. Nearly every actor and actress she worked with ended up hating her.

by Anonymousreply 402/23/2012

Hughes wanted Molly for the Lea Thompson role in "Some Kind of Wonderful", but she passed, wanting to go on to new things. Rumor is that Hughes didn't take to kindly to her turning the role down, and things were never the same between them.

by Anonymousreply 502/23/2012

Ended up hating her, R4? Do tell.

by Anonymousreply 602/23/2012

My mom always referred to her as 'Molly Ringworm'.

by Anonymousreply 702/23/2012

Well R5, you know how fetishized the Lea Thompson role was in that movie.

by Anonymousreply 802/23/2012

She was much better in "The Facts of Life."

by Anonymousreply 902/23/2012

True, R8.

by Anonymousreply 1002/23/2012

She never would have been good in Pretty Woman or Ghost and those awful films would have been even worse with her as the leading lady.

Like most child stars, once she entered adulthood, she completely lost any of the charm and naivete she ever had. She became a very ordinary (and rather ungainly) actres in her twenties.

by Anonymousreply 1102/23/2012

Did Hughes try to get her for Ferris Bueller?

by Anonymousreply 1202/23/2012

Lol R7

by Anonymousreply 1302/23/2012

The dress she tore up in Pretty in Pink was much nicer in its original incarnation.

Her room and pink Karmann Ghia were a bit posh for a girl from the wrong side of the tracks.

by Anonymousreply 1402/23/2012

I believe she wanted the Ferris role that Mia Sara got, R12, but John Hughes told her it wasn't a big enough role for her.

by Anonymousreply 1502/23/2012

Elly Jackson from La Roux has said that Molly Ringwald is one of her influences/inspirations. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 1602/23/2012

Whenever I hear Molly's name all I think about is Jake's cock sliding down my throat.

by Anonymousreply 1802/23/2012

She was the Glenn Close in the "Fatal Attraction" rip-off thriller "Malicious". She even showed her ta-tas in the film.

by Anonymousreply 1902/23/2012

by Anonymousreply 2002/23/2012

she comes across as a stuck up bitch.

Not a fan of Julia Roberts, but she did Pretty Women excellent. Yuck can't imagine Molly as the woman.

by Anonymousreply 2102/23/2012

[quote]she did Pretty Women excellent.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 2202/23/2012

My sister works at a restaurant up in northern California. Molly Ringwalds dad used to go there all of the time. Really nice guy. So one day Molly comes in with some friends, and my sister is seating them. She says, "Oh my god, I loved Jake" and Molly tells her, "oh, you must be referring to a movie I did" really snotty and her and her friends start laughing. My sister just looked at her, said "eww" and walked away. She's a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 2302/23/2012

Even Molly Ringwald is better looking than the bizarre looking Julia Roberts.

by Anonymousreply 2402/23/2012

What/who is Jake?

by Anonymousreply 2502/23/2012

Jake is the hot guy in 16 candles..

by Anonymousreply 2602/23/2012

In the movie Sixteen Candles, Jake is the guy that she wants but he's dating the popular girl. Really good-looking, and this from a lesbian. I think the last I heard he was a carpenter somewhere. Handsome devil.

by Anonymousreply 2702/23/2012

Jake a character in Sixteen Candles. He turned a lot of us.

by Anonymousreply 2802/23/2012

Gary from the Howard Stern show said that he once saw Molly and a bunch of her friends and she was standing in vomit. He tried to tell her but she thought he was a fan and blew him off.

by Anonymousreply 2902/23/2012

She wasn't the be-all, end-all actress of the ages. But she really reminded me of a certain kind of HS girl. Really liked Sixteen Candles (oof, Jake!) and Breakfast Club.

[quote] Rumor is that Hughes didn't take to kindly to her turning the role down, and things were never the same between them.

That's not rumor, she's said as much when she wrote about him and/or was interviewed after his death.

by Anonymousreply 3002/23/2012

I really thought Michael Schoeffling(Jake) was going to be the huge star after 16 Candles.

by Anonymousreply 3102/23/2012

[R31] Only in his pants.

by Anonymousreply 3202/23/2012

Yeah, but I only remember him in Longtime Companion and nothing else.

by Anonymousreply 3302/23/2012

Wow that's so bitchy R23, esp since her dad was a regular there.

Haha on her standing in vomit and she ignored Gary trying to tell her.

by Anonymousreply 3402/23/2012

Jake was HOT!

by Anonymousreply 3502/23/2012

The Gary story ended with Howard saying that it would have been funny if they saw Sally Struthers on her hands and knees eating the large chunks.

by Anonymousreply 3602/23/2012

Nothing sums up the 80s for me more than Molly Ringwald, perhaps in a way similar to James Dean screams 50s.

I think it's fine that she really faded into oblivion after that.

Everyone should make such a contribution to the world.

(I know, MARY!)

by Anonymousreply 3702/23/2012

Funny you should mention James Dean R37, because he was no better an actor than Molly Ringwald was.

by Anonymousreply 3802/24/2012

I'd argue that nothing sums up the '80s more than MTV. Put Michael Jackson and Madonna as icons and Ringwald is a non-entity.

by Anonymousreply 3902/24/2012

She looks really weird now.

by Anonymousreply 4002/24/2012

My GAWD, still discussing Jake?

by Anonymousreply 4102/24/2012

He woulda never gone for you in real life sista, so YA were still talking about him.

by Anonymousreply 4202/24/2012

She is too gummy to be star.

by Anonymousreply 4302/24/2012

"Nice pearls, This isn't a dinner party honey."

by Anonymousreply 4402/24/2012

Who the hell is talking about that hag, R39? In the teen cinema world, Molly IS the 80s.

by Anonymousreply 4502/24/2012

It's kind of a strange career. She's now a supporting character on ABC Family's "The Secret Life of the American Teenager." Waste.

by Anonymousreply 4602/24/2012

But she sure couldn't dance. When she did the tour of Sweet Charity, one reviewer said Ringwald's dancing was like watching a deer trying to maneuver and jump over a frozen snow bank.

by Anonymousreply 4702/24/2012

I think I saw her in CABARET on Broadway. 8th replacement for Natasha Richardson.

by Anonymousreply 4802/24/2012

I did too R48 - I also saw Natasha Richardson who I thought was the best followed by Susan Egan. Molly was fine. Just not as good in my opinion as those other two.

by Anonymousreply 4902/24/2012

How well does Molly ski?

by Anonymousreply 5002/24/2012

Jake makes furniture in the Poconos now.

by Anonymousreply 5102/24/2012

It must suck for Molly that the biggest thing people remember about her career is Jake.

by Anonymousreply 5202/24/2012

I think she has an everygirl/hipster combo that is rare. I guess I'm a fan.

I like the story about the casting of Jon Cryer in PIP. The director wanted to cast Robert Downey Jr. in the role but Molly protested, saying that she'd actually fall for RDJ but she'd never fall for JC and that she'd never be attracted to him. So they cast JC.

There's a funny reunion clip where Molly and JC argue about whether or not Ducky is gay. Of course, JC insists that the character is straight. Molly needles him about it, it's pretty hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 5302/24/2012

But wasn't the original ending that she ends up with Ducky, which makes logical sense?

by Anonymousreply 5402/24/2012

Isn't there a band called "The Molly Ringwalds?"

by Anonymousreply 5502/24/2012

[quote]she later passed on some major film roles that could have made her an even bigger star (Ghost, Pretty Woman)

Oh, gawd, I can't imagine Ringwald in either one of those. Good lord.

by Anonymousreply 5602/24/2012

I had some friends in the chorus of that SWEET CHARITY tour she did and they all spoke very highly of her. The one time I met her though, she wasn't terribly friendly.

Anyways, apparently she still keeps in touch w/ them.

by Anonymousreply 5702/24/2012

Some of those John Hughes movies actually make me ache with nostalgia for the 80's. It wasn't even close to my reality but I guess they may me happy.

I know..major Mary!!

by Anonymousreply 5802/24/2012

Oh, still discussing those films?

by Anonymousreply 5902/24/2012

I like watching them too R58. I knew so many of those dorky kids like the ones in Sixteen Candles.

by Anonymousreply 6002/24/2012

I could see her doing Ghost but not Pretty Woman. She has zero sex appeal.

16 Candles, Breakfast Club and Pretty in Pink still hold up. Her other movies, not so much. Betsey's Wedding was on TV not too long ago and it was unwatchable.

by Anonymousreply 6102/24/2012

yes there is a cover band called molly ringwalds

by Anonymousreply 6202/24/2012

Does she still have that hot husband?

by Anonymousreply 6302/24/2012

Re: "Jake"

Life after Sixteen Candles

Schoeffling never duplicated the success of Sixteen Candles, and in various magazine and newspaper interviews stated the lack of roles and a growing family to feed were his reasons for retiring from acting. He now lives with his wife, Valerie L. Robinson of Virginia, also a former model, and their two teenage children Scarlet and Zane, in Newfoundland, Pennsylvania, producing handcrafted furniture as the owner of a woodworking shop.

by Anonymousreply 6402/24/2012

Here's a picture of Jake's son, Zane Schoeffling.

by Anonymousreply 6502/24/2012

I knew Panio before he married Molly. He's very hot in person and also very smart and incredibly sweet. A really nice guy--no one doesn't like him.

When I knew him, he was dating models so it was a surprise when he got married. She's easily 10 years older than him.

by Anonymousreply 6602/24/2012

[quote]But she sure couldn't dance. When she did the tour of Sweet Charity, one reviewer said Ringwald's dancing was like watching a deer trying to maneuver and jump over a frozen snow bank.

R47, that is HILARIOUS! I'm giving you W&W just for sharing that gem. Do you remember the name of the critic BTW?

by Anonymousreply 6702/24/2012

I loved her in the moody drama "Fresh Horses". It was basically a darker version of "Pretty in Pink", with McCarthy once again the rich kid to Molly's girl from the wrong side of the tracks. Ben Stiller was also in the movie.

by Anonymousreply 6802/24/2012

She was good in The Stand miniseries.

by Anonymousreply 6902/24/2012

I'm so jealous of Michael's wife who has had him all to herself in rural PA for about 15 years now. He wasn't a bad actor; I wonder why he didn't get more work? Maybe he couldn't work the casting couch like Downey Jr.?

by Anonymousreply 7002/25/2012

Michael Schoeffling smoldered in every film he was in (Sixteen Candles, Vision Quest, Mermaids, Longtime Companion, Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken).

by Anonymousreply 7102/25/2012

Michael was great in "Mermaids"..playing a depressed former high school jock. That's when he started to show some acting talent.

by Anonymousreply 7202/25/2012

by Anonymousreply 7302/26/2012

I used to fantasize that I was the Winona Ryder character in this love scene from "Mermaids" (begins at 6:40)

by Anonymousreply 7402/26/2012

by Anonymousreply 7503/11/2012

I ran across Pretty In Pink on cable a couple of weeks ago, and found the depiction of the rich kids to be laugh-out-loud funny. Not so much that they were snotty and excluded others not like them. That was accurate in some sense. But, the beyond preppy country club looks of some (not all) of the characters, especially James Spader always sporting a blazer and white pants. And, when he runs into Andrew McCarty's character at the record store and tells him "if we're going to shoot trap, we have to leave now." Seriously, trap shooting as an everyday after school activity?

by Anonymousreply 7603/12/2012

My sister just looked at her, said "eww" and walked away. She's a bitch.

She seemed like a uber bitch on rupaul's drag race. It was very clear the girl that won was because of her.

by Anonymousreply 7703/12/2012

I didn't think Molly was all that pretty as a child, but she grew up beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 7804/03/2012

[quote]And, when he runs into Andrew McCarty's character at the record store and tells him "if we're going to shoot trap, we have to leave now." Seriously, trap shooting as an everyday after school activity?

News flash!! HEL-LO? That was popular during he 80's.

by Anonymousreply 7904/03/2012

"Has anyone seen Molly?"

by Anonymousreply 8004/03/2012

Just saw her in The Pickup Artist, with Robert Downey Jr. She has no chemistry with him. No sex appeal. Gummy. Little round red puff of hair. Uptight. It is not believable that she fucks him in his car, in Central Park, a half hour after meeting him. It is not believable that she is the lust interest of an obsessed gangster, or an obsessed RDJ.

by Anonymousreply 8106/12/2012

Talking about her new book on some talk show.

Molly lost weight and looks good!

by Anonymousreply 8209/18/2012

I read an excerpt of her book "When It Happens to You: A Novel In Stories" and was really impressed. I could have read more. Don't know if I'll buy the book though.

by Anonymousreply 8309/18/2012

[quote] Appeared on the cover of Time magazine at just 18 years old.

And Newsweek slammed them for having such a vapid cover-story ("Ain't She Sweet"), in commercials that were on for about 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 8409/18/2012

[quote] was good in The Stand miniseries.

I thought she was ok, but she was intensely unpopular with King and sci-fi/horror fans. They seemed to think it was the worst casting choice ever.

by Anonymousreply 8509/18/2012

I meant King fans, not King himself. But King has joked about how unpopular she was.

by Anonymousreply 8609/18/2012

Molly on Chelsea Lately from a couple years ago

by Anonymousreply 8709/18/2012

Pretty in Pink reunion.

by Anonymousreply 8809/18/2012

Shoot trap? R76, I could NEVER understand what James Spader said there. lol!

by Anonymousreply 8909/19/2012

"Sixteen Candles" featured one of the most inplausible movie characters in the history of cinema: Jake Ryan. A model handsome, sensitive teenage rich boy, Jake only wants a girl who'll really love him, so he dumps his smokin' hot blonde cheerleader girlfriend in order to hook up with a geeky, orange-haired sophomore.

That movie also featured one of the most racist depictions of an Asian ever committed to film: Long Duk Dong. Every time his silly, goofy face pops up there's a loud "Gong" sound; the "Dongster" speaks in pidgeon English and utters lines like "no more wankie my crankie!"

And then there's the infamous date-rape. The dreamy Jake Ryan tells The Geek that his blonde babe girlfriend is passed out drunk in the bedroom: "I can get a piece of ass anytime I want. Shit, I've got Caroline in the bedroom right now, passed out cold. I could violate her ten different ways if I wanted to." And The Geek replies "what are you waiting for?" Jake is a nice guy so he gives his car keys to The Geek and tells him he can take his totally blotto girlfriend home (wink, wink). Basically what he's telling The Geek is that she's so out of it he can do what he wants with her. And he does. And when she comes to, she tells him she ENJOYED it. She enjoyed being date-raped by a creepy, ugly little goon? Oh my God.

I have no idea why so many people adore this movie and remember it fondly. It was just a very dumb John Hughes movie.

by Anonymousreply 9009/19/2012

I remember reading the original ending of PIP had Molly & "Duckie" (JC) ending up together dancing to Bowie's "Heroes" at the prom.

I thought that would have been a much better ending.

by Anonymousreply 9109/19/2012

Robert Downey would not have had chemistry with anyone at that point.

by Anonymousreply 9209/19/2012

Aw, lighten up R90.

by Anonymousreply 9309/20/2012

She doesn't appeal to me now, but I can totally see why John Hughes creeped on her when she was younger. I didn't grow up with any of those movies, but I couldn't stop looking at her when I caught Pretty in Pink on TBS for the first time at 19 or 20.

by Anonymousreply 9409/20/2012

Jon Cryer just told that story again on The View this week r91. He said the scene was filmed and is out there somewhere, but apparently hasn't shown up on any DVD releases yet. Test audiences hated it though so they brought the actors back to shoot the revised ending.

Andrew McCarthy was also on (for a separate segment about the release of his travel book) and he said that he wore a bad wig in that re-shot ending because he had his head shaved for a play he was working on.

Cryer described the scene as Andy and Duckie walking hand-in-hand into the prom while everyone stopped dancing and looked at them.

Doesn't seem right, but maybe that's just because I'm so familiar with the ending we have.

by Anonymousreply 9509/20/2012

There were rumors of her dating Warren Beatty when she was very young in Hollywood. The James Dean comparison is appropriate because he only made three films, and her legacy is made of three also: Sixteen Candles, Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink. Her performance in Sixteen Candles is pretty badass. She trash talked, stood up for herself, was ignored by her family, was blatantly insecure and cried during dances. Girls didn't talk like that back then in movies, and definitely didn't look like her that were popular.

by Anonymousreply 9609/20/2012

Saw her walking into the Plaza a few years ago. Huge ass.

by Anonymousreply 9709/20/2012

R96 - I don't believe Beatty. Maybe if she were a few years younger.

R97 - Looks like Molly's lost weight recently.

by Anonymousreply 9809/20/2012

It seems strange that she always has to point out that she and Jon Cryer did not have a close relationship, and so she didn't think it would work onscreen. She says it in recent interviews, which seems like someone who doesn't let things go.

by Anonymousreply 9909/20/2012

I hope she wasn't dating Warren. He ripped our baby out of me with a wire hanger.

by Anonymousreply 10009/20/2012

I always loved her 3 teen movies but her looks were distracting to me. She looks like a sculpture that had been started but never finished. I know that's weird but here features were very "unfinished" and her mouth was ugly. Then again she wasn't marketed as the hot chick.

by Anonymousreply 10109/20/2012

"There were rumors of her dating Warren Beatty when she was very young in Hollywood"

Beatty had a thing about pouncing on actresses who were hot, career-wise. Ringwald was a big deal back then, so he "contacted" her and evidently they had some kind of thing going between them. Supposedly he wanted her to star in a movie about Edie Sedgewick, with him producing/directed. That, thank God, never happened. They they fuck? Probably. But it was just a fleeting thing for both of them.

by Anonymousreply 10209/20/2012

by Anonymousreply 10310/09/2012

Townies - 1996 show with Molly, Lauren Graham, Jenna Elfman - why didn't it last a season?

by Anonymousreply 10412/11/2012

And another clip

by Anonymousreply 10512/11/2012

[quote] Pretty in Pink reunion

LOL r88 she's become Iona

by Anonymousreply 10612/11/2012

She still looks good in that reunion clip, R106

by Anonymousreply 10712/11/2012

Are you implying Iona was not hot r107? She was. But also a middle aged woman recalling her youth, which was long gone. And now Molly's there too, as everyone finds out :-)

by Anonymousreply 10812/11/2012

Molly carries a little extra weight well.

by Anonymousreply 10912/12/2012

It was pretty shocking seeing Molly bare her breasts in "Malicious", especially since I never found her to have much sex appeal. Seems a lot of teen actresses do this to break out of being typecast as a good girl.

I'm not sure what her deal is now, but it seems as though she's been living in Paris and Greece the past years. She is now married to a Greek god I hear.

A lot of people are describing her as "gummy." What exactly is "gummy?"

by Anonymousreply 11002/10/2013

I remember one thing about Some Kind of Wonderful

THE MIGHTY THOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

D'Onofrio was never more beautiful

by Anonymousreply 11102/10/2013

R111 Elias Koteas has a small role in that movie as well.

by Anonymousreply 11202/10/2013

R111, the film you're referring to is "Adventures in Babysitting". Vinnie D. wasn't in SKOW.

by Anonymousreply 11302/10/2013

I liked her teen movies, even the one For Keeps. I thought she would have been good in Say Anything. Not so much Pretty Woman and some of the other movies mentioned.

The thing about Sixteen Candles is that all these years later, Jake Ryan is the most popular thing to come out of the movie. He was dreamy, but oh so unrealistic. Would love to see what he looks like now, but it seems no one has been able to get a recent picture.

by Anonymousreply 11402/10/2013

Remember when she dated Ad Rock from the Beastie Boys? Circa 1988/1989

Pretty in Pink was obviously an inspiration for the creators of the Gossip Girl TV series (not sure about the books). Chuck Bass's character's dress and mannerisms are based loosely on Steff. There are a few hat tips as well, like a scene where Blair is reviewing a list of suitable dates for a big dance and one of the names is Blane McDonough. And Andrew McCarthy does a cameo, and in one of the episodes they rent Pretty in Pink....

by Anonymousreply 11502/10/2013

Btw Andrew M. was in White Collar as the guy who made Neal what he is today.

by Anonymousreply 11602/10/2013

She did a tv movie called "Something to Live For: the Alison Gertz story." Alison Gertz was the rich girl who contracted AIDS from a one night stand with a bi-sexual bartender. I thought she was good in it. It was pretty good for a tv movie. It had a great cast: Martin Landau, Lee Grant, Perry King (as her hunky, but implausibly much older lover) and a very cute, young, nerdy-looking Christopher Meloni.

by Anonymousreply 11702/10/2013

I loved "Something To Live For". I remember taping it when it came on, and watching it in my high school health class.

by Anonymousreply 11802/10/2013

In watching Molly Ringwald in some of her more "grown-up" films I must say that she seems very awkward and not at all cute. Between the Ronald McDonald hair in "The Pick-up Artist" and the gummy smile in "Fresh Horses" I just cannot see her as a leading lady. She tried to be really sexy in 'Fresh Horses" but it just didn't work. I've also noticed that she towers above her male co-stars. She must be very tall which adds to her freakishness.

by Anonymousreply 11902/28/2013

Gummy? Look at her smile.

Tootie and Blair didn't like Molly, the fat girl liked her and Jo felt bad she got her fired. But Mrs Garrett really was the one who got rid of Molly.

by Anonymousreply 12103/01/2013

Here is a clip of her at the Academy Awards. If you look at her hands you can see how terrified she is being in front of all those people.

by Anonymousreply 12203/01/2013

Matthew Broderick has not aged well.

by Anonymousreply 12303/01/2013

I always thought she was attractive, and it helped that she usually had very pretty hair. I think it's the ginger-haters that are most critical of her looks.

by Anonymousreply 12403/01/2013

R121 - she did look nervous.

by Anonymousreply 12503/01/2013

[quote]Funny you should mention James Dean [R37], because he was no better an actor than Molly Ringwald was.

This poster probably left to troll away elsewhere days ago, but what I always wonder when I see comments like this is who does the poster think IS a good actor. It would be useful to have some context.

I'm not a huge fan of either JD or MR, but most who've seen JD would concede that he was at least good. He died very young. He might have become an even better actor had he lived. MR was obviously fine for her roles, such as they were.

by Anonymousreply 12603/01/2013

by Anonymousreply 12708/26/2013

She went from being sylph-like to rather mannish and big boned in adulthood.

by Anonymousreply 12808/26/2013

R128- she does not look mannish here. She's also trimmer.

by Anonymousreply 12908/26/2013

She was kind of big for a minute, but lost the baby weight.

by Anonymousreply 13008/26/2013

She has the shoulders of a linebacker, R129.

by Anonymousreply 13108/26/2013

She really dropped weight.

by Anonymousreply 13208/26/2013

She looks a lot younger than 45.

by Anonymousreply 13309/02/2013

She was on a "Where are They Now?" segment on OWN last night, and she looks great. I think the reason she's gummier now than she used to be is because she's had her teeth capped. This usually causes the gummy effect.

by Anonymousreply 13409/02/2013

She looks younger because she's had work done. I remember seeing pictures of her and her eyes looked permanently surprised. I guess the eye job hadn't settled in quite yet.

by Anonymousreply 13509/02/2013

She's blonde now.

by Anonymousreply 13611/28/2013

She looks better with longer hair.

by Anonymousreply 13711/28/2013

I agree R137

by Anonymousreply 13811/28/2013

When her career was white hot, she was supposed to meet the screen legend, Miss Lillian Gish. Molly stood her up, as she couldn't be bothered. Molly is a thoroughgoing cunt and is extremely bitter that her career did not reach superstar status.

by Anonymousreply 13911/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!