Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Best Dating Websites for Middle-Aged Gays to Meet Younger Ones

I am 45, not quite elder-gay but definitely middle-aged (in the truest sense, since I expect to live to be 90, at least). I am attracted to guys in the 28-38 range. I am most definitely not looking to be a sugar daddy or any kind of daddy for that matter. Basically, I just like younger guys. Are there any dating websites geared toward this demographic, preferably one that isn't promoting a fetish, like silver daddy or bears, etc.?

by Anonymousreply 14305/31/2015

The address does not work R2. Is there another spelling?

by Anonymousreply 502/23/2012

[quote]date someone your own age (I know, God forbid)

I'm 46 and would actually be thrilled to date someone my own age; unfortunately, it seems all the guys my age want 20-year-olds.

by Anonymousreply 702/23/2012

[quote]I am most definitely not looking to be a sugar daddy or any kind of daddy for that matter.

[quote]...preferably one that isn't promoting a fetish, like silver daddy or bears, etc.?

What exactly is it then, OP, that would interest any of us in one of you?

by Anonymousreply 802/23/2012

I can't imagine how a site geared toward the old/young combo would attract anyone other than pervs and golddiggers.

OP, why not try your luck on a "normal" dating site and include your preference in your profile?

by Anonymousreply 902/23/2012

You know this is only going to result in a story about a glory hole and someone seeing his father leave the next booth.

by Anonymousreply 1002/23/2012

I'm 41, and while I prefer to date my own age, I've occasionally hooked up with a guys in their 20's, and met them on Adam4Adam.

No, I'm not wealthy, but have a big dick.

by Anonymousreply 1302/23/2012

by Anonymousreply 1402/23/2012

If you're middle aged and not into guys your own age, should you become celibate?

by Anonymousreply 1602/23/2012

[quote]If you're middle aged and not into guys your own age, should you become celibate?

by Anonymousreply 1702/23/2012

Why do eldergays expect young guys to go for them when they won't go for their own counterparts?

by Anonymousreply 1902/23/2012

R18 again...I meant to add that hooking up with younger guys is a whole 'nother story.

Lots of young guys like older guys with big dicks, and good conversation/maturity. There IS a market for dating and sex. But it's unreasonable to believe we, at 40 something, can get ourselves a very young RELIABLE boyfriend. It's silly to dream for that.

It does happen occasionally, and it isn't always due to money...but it's RARE.

Most older guys would do well to think about WHY they are attracted to what they are attracted to.

It sucks for me, at 41, because most guys my own age whom I try to date are hung up on much younger or older...and don't stay in their age range. I've always been one to seek out men for relationships who have been on earth about as long as I have, because that's where the most comfort and commonality can occur with a stranger.

by Anonymousreply 2002/23/2012

As a 40 something myself, I can't imagine anything worse than dating a 25 year old. You may not gain wisdom with age, but you at least get some perspective about life.

by Anonymousreply 2102/23/2012

I guess I'm kind of in the same position as OP. I don't know if it's because I didn't have a relationship in my 20s or because the younger guys have the look that attracts me -- not many guys in their 40s can pull off the hipster look and not appear ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 2202/23/2012

Lez here. Yes, despised by DL.

Straight men and gay men want younger partners, obsess about younger partners, and pay through the sphincter for younger partners.

Dykes do not have a "silvermommy" equivalent. Gay women can try to date at all ages without being jeered at. It's nice not to live without the strain.

by Anonymousreply 2302/23/2012

R21- I agree with you.

by Anonymousreply 2402/23/2012

I don't want a 25 year old.

I want a 30 year old.

by Anonymousreply 2502/23/2012

R23 So how do you explain Linda Perry?

by Anonymousreply 2602/23/2012

by Anonymousreply 2702/23/2012

I'd second the recommendation of R11. Worked for me.

by Anonymousreply 2802/23/2012

by Anonymousreply 2902/23/2012

I’m now in my mid-50s, and I had a partner for almost 20 years until he died a few years ago. I then realized that dating as a 50-year-old was going to be a lot more difficult than when I was 30 for a variety of reasons, including (a) there just aren’t as many guys in my age group; and (b) a lot of them are already partnered.

I also noticed that many – [bold]not all,[/bold] but many – of the ones who are available:

(1) only want to date guys who are in their 20s and early 30s;

(2) have never been in a long-term relationship; if you are in your 50s, and you have never had a relationship that lasted longer than a few dates or a few months, that could be a real problem;

(3) just gave up on themselves, i.e., decided that they no longer had to take care of how they look (as in they don’t go near a gym and make exceptionally poor eating choices), and complain about their “ailments” as if they are 85 and in a nursing home;

(4) are either just plain weird or have a harsh, bitter, jaded edge that is really unpleasant to be around.

OK, that leaves a fairly slim dating pool. As I said, slim, but not nonexistent, so, hope springs eternal. I’m very involved in the community, have a lot of friends and a fantastic dog, and never lack for things to do or people to do them with. If the right guy comes along, that is great. If not, eh.

Oh, and W&W for R12.

by Anonymousreply 3002/23/2012

Well shit. For (1), (2), (3), *AND* (4)... I'm guilty as charged.

I'm doomed.

by Anonymousreply 3102/23/2012

OP, I'm 49, I have no particular interest in guys in their 20s or even their 30s for the most part, but I'm on Scruff and I'm constantly getting messages, woofs, etc., from guys in their 20s - much more than any other age bracket. It's a little annoying to me, but anyway it happens so you might as well try.

by Anonymousreply 3302/23/2012

R32= loser.

Look OP, find someone your own age. If you plan to visit the daddy sites that are recommended here, you'd better beef up your bank account. Because younger guys looking for older men are looking for someone to take care of them. Or, in the short term, buy them things and take them on trips. They don't want to date guys their own age because, in the words of a friend of mine, they don't want to just "sit home every night, watch tv and fuck". They want a daddy to pay for them to go out.

If you're smart you'll get over your crisis and look for guys your own age. Otherwise expect to get used.

by Anonymousreply 3402/23/2012

by Anonymousreply 3502/24/2012

caffmos community

by Anonymousreply 3602/24/2012

I'm 85 and will only date 18-25 yr. olds. I find that having them over for a nice oatmeal dinner is lure enough.

by Anonymousreply 3702/24/2012

R11, seems to be geared toward eldergays in their 50's and 60's...what about for guys in their 40's?

by Anonymousreply 3902/24/2012

Oh give it a rest, R18. Sounds like you're making your own excuses. It's so boring when people generalise about everyone else. The flip side of your story is that nobody wants you. Yes, there must be something wrong with everybody else, not you.

by Anonymousreply 4002/24/2012

Anybody recommend this website yet?

by Anonymousreply 4102/24/2012

[quote]Either you pony up with the cash, or settle for some schlub with a daddy complex.

I don't think the daddy thing is all that rare. I dated a younger guy who definitely felt that way. We worked together so I certainly wasn't giving him money--we made about the same.

Though there weren't that many years difference between us, it sort of bothered me. Maybe because he was sort of immature which made me feel even older. We talked about the age difference once and he said he thought it was hot. And he went on to say it would be even hotter if I were in my 30s or 40s !!??

by Anonymousreply 4202/24/2012

Usually men are at their most handsome from 28 to 38.

by Anonymousreply 4302/24/2012

45 is not middle aged.

The Average American male lives to 72 today, that means middle aged is 36.

by Anonymousreply 4402/24/2012

I'm 30 years old and have been seeing a 44 year old guy for about 10 months. I have to say that it's been really great. I know there are guys my age who prefer older men, and not necessarily just for money. The problem, though, is that such guys are often shy - practically homebodies - so they're hard to find.

In my opinion, what's attractive in a guy in his 40s or older is that he's more likely to have his shit together, personally and professionally. The guy I've been seeing is financially secure (relatively well-off, but certainly not rich). He's led a pretty full life and has experienced a lot, which means he has good stories to tell and helpful advice to give. He also has many equally interesting friends. The fact that he's been to just about every bar and restaurant in the city means he is now perfectly content spending a quiet evening at home, which suits me just fine. I feel very fortunate because I've found someone who's mature, responsible, dependable, and considerate. I, and others my age who are like me, find those qualities very attractive, and an older man is likelier to possess them.

by Anonymousreply 4502/24/2012

I'm 44, but look 34, thanks to very good genetics and a healthy lifestyle, and I attract mostly guys in their mid 20s looking for someone a little older. When I finally tell them the truth--that I'm old enough to be their father--they don't really care. They see me as a slightly older contemporary, as one of their peers. Being gay, if I was cursed to appear anywhere near my chronological age, I'd probably end it here and now LOLZ.

by Anonymousreply 4602/24/2012

yea r46 and you will be 45 on your birthday- It changes nothing and when you are 55 you will look 45-. So what you are saying you only have ten years left to live beacuse you are so shallow that you think if you look 45 - Its not worth living? You better get a handle on your old age now or you are in for a shock. Wake Up and stop looking at the Mirror!

by Anonymousreply 4702/24/2012

[quote]I'm 44, but look 34, thanks to very good genetics and a healthy lifestyle

Oh, dear - another eldergay trying to convince themselves they look 10 years younger than they are. If I had a nickel for every time I heard that one...

by Anonymousreply 4802/24/2012

[quote]I attract mostly guys in their mid 20s looking for someone a little older. When I finally tell them the truth--that I'm old enough to be their father--they don't really care. They see me as a slightly older contemporary, as one of their peers.

God, some of you self-deluded Marys crack me up!

by Anonymousreply 4902/24/2012

It's actually true. I've gotten enough gasps and "no way, bitch!" comments when I mention that I'm 44 to know that it's true. I'm not delusional enough to think I look early-mid 20s, but I can pass for a good 10 years younger. I've always looked a lot younger than I am. Guys in their 20s and 30s see me as one of their contempories. It's a great thing not to look your age in the gay world, and I'm going to milk my great genetics as long as I can.

by Anonymousreply 5002/24/2012

There's nothing tragic about being fifty. Not unless you're trying to be twenty-five.

by Anonymousreply 5102/24/2012

Who are these middled aged guys still on the prowl for dick?

I'm 60. I have a full time job, and I have my own small business on the side. I work out 4-5 days a week to stay in decent shape. On weekends, I do work around the house, laundry, food shopping, errands, gardening, etc.

Who has the time or energy to go out? At this point in my life, getting a good night's sleep (alone) is paramount.

by Anonymousreply 5202/24/2012

This reminds me of my friend Chris. He's 51, smart and mostly friendly, but also out-of-shape and with shaky finances (big overspender).

His favorite topic is whining about how lonely he is. I've known him 16 years, and in all that time have not known him to go out on a single date. I can't even say for sure he's ever hooked up or had sex of any kind since I've known him. I don't think he's a virgin, but it wouldn't be shocking to find out he is (he says he is not).

Anyway, this thread reminds me of him because he says he is only attracted to guys in their 20s! That's who he wants a relationship with! Worse, I think he likes 21-year olds who look 15. He's turned down dates, just plain old casual dates, from perfectly reasonable guys who would be age appropriate. Why? "Oh I would never be interested in that old thing." Nevermind that he is talking about handsome guys who are five and ten years younger than him, and who in all likelihood are themselves out of his league.

Nice guy, and a good friend, but whenever we get to this topic and he falls into his self-pity routine I want to strangle him.

by Anonymousreply 5302/24/2012

[quote] Basically, I just like younger guys

Wow. It's really unusual for males to like younger partners (male or female). You never hear of men dumping someone for a younger version, or of ugly old rich men getting young handome men or women.

by Anonymousreply 5402/24/2012

I'm 60 and as I posted a while ago, my boyfriend is 26. We have a great time together. People keep saying, but what will you do in 15 years when you're 75 and he's 41.

I answer, how many of you know gay relationships that have lasted 15 years?

That shuts them up.

by Anonymousreply 5502/24/2012

I'm with you r46, II have the same kind of genetics and healthy lifestyle that keep me looking at least 10 years just runs in my family. Don't worry about the jealous haters like r48 just enjoy it like I do. And yes, I can relate to being considered a slightly older contemporary to younger guys. and when do you go about "finally telling them the truth"?

by Anonymousreply 5602/24/2012

I used to be very hesitant about revealing my age, because the shocked reactions made me feel a little self-conscious. Now I'm just used to them and laugh them off. Like you, r56, being young just runs in my family. My brother is 33 and looks early/mid 20s. Sister is 40 and can easily pass for 30. Mom is 70 and looks early/mid 50s. It's just good genetics and good nutrition/diet/exercise. Our mental/psychological genetics are terrible LOL (depression & anxiety issues for every one of us), but we're holding up pretty well physically. Could care less if anyone else believes me. Like I said, I'm not delusional to believe I look mid-20s (though in some very dark clubs, I have gotten that LOL), but I definitely looks early/mid 30s.

by Anonymousreply 5702/24/2012

R53, I think we know the same guy. But of course there are certainly many like him...

by Anonymousreply 5802/24/2012

[quote]Are there any dating websites geared toward this demographic?

Yes. Unfortunately for you, you'll be competing with 10,000 other eldergays for about 5 twinks.

by Anonymousreply 5902/24/2012

No r20, they are just into younger - not older. Be honest. Unless they are looking for a wallet, they turn their noses up at older men.

by Anonymousreply 6002/24/2012

[quote]R53 I think we know the same guy. But of course there are certainly many like him...

Ah, yes. There are many who fall into this category. I have a friend who is now in his late 50s. I haven't really spoken to him for a number of years, but when he was in his 40s he was always pining away for some gorgeous, handsome, hot guy in his 20s. Sometimes they were gay, sometimes they were straight, but they were always unobtainable. He was as nice as could be, but was overweight and out of shape, and didn't have a great job or a lot of money.

And no, he never got any of them. He always seemed to be chasing a dream.

by Anonymousreply 6102/24/2012

So many delusional eldergays in this thread.

This one made me laugh out loud:

[quote]Guys in their 20s and 30s see me as one of their contempories.

by Anonymousreply 6302/25/2012

Aging gay men desperate to hold onto their youth can be the most foolish people in the world, I'm afraid. They can convince themselves of anything but aging is so incredibly awful for so many of them--they spent their 20s denying they would ever age, and then nature takes her revenge.

by Anonymousreply 6402/25/2012

Gay men are famous for leaving claw marks on their youth. Let it go, girls. Look good for your age. 40 is not the new 20.

by Anonymousreply 6502/25/2012

Sorry, OP, I have no website for you. Part of me wants to judge you negatively for the "boundaries" you've stated. But another part of me understands the desire to date youthful people, even though I'm a lesbian. I'm 42 and I never thought I was the type to give a shit about my age until I turned 40. It's been difficult to accept the fact that I'm aging and my body is changing for no other reason than longer exposure to gravity. It's really true, once you hit that magic age of 40, everything starts to change. I've always liked older women but when I started struggling with my age, I found myself more attracted to younger women. I'm kind of over that little crisis now but I do relate it directly with an unwillingness to face reality.

I wish you luck in finding your perfect man but I also caution you not to wish yourself into lifetime bachelor status. Love can be found in places you never thought to look.

by Anonymousreply 6602/25/2012

Wow, this is so not a gay thing, but a male thing. Change the genders desired, and this sounds like a straight guy forum.

by Anonymousreply 6702/25/2012

[quote]Love can be found in places you never thought to look.

Well said. But the reader of that message has to be a thinking person doesn't sound like a lot of the guys on here are deep enough to look at themselves so closely if they aren't willing to look deeper into what's in front of their faces.

by Anonymousreply 6802/26/2012

Im 16 and single hit me up if u want to date x)

by Anonymousreply 6902/16/2013

You probably need to check your bank statement and join

by Anonymousreply 7002/16/2013

Older men liking pretty young things is nothing new and nothing confined to queer life. Just look at all the straight men out there that dump their wives after they turn 50 and pick up some 20 something bimbo.

by Anonymousreply 7102/16/2013

Geeze some of you younger guys seem so mean and nasty. Not sure why anyone would want you at any age. People are just expressing how they feel. I doubt anyone is looking for the advice of a 20 year old loser.

by Anonymousreply 7203/11/2013 Just take a screen shot of your bank account as your profile picture

by Anonymousreply 7303/11/2013

what R12 said.

by Anonymousreply 7403/11/2013

[quote] I can't imagine how a site geared toward the old/young combo would attract anyone other than pervs and golddiggers.

Imagine it. I was in my late 40's when I became single. I joined a few meetup sites with no success. Learned about Silverdaddies and met quite a few great guys there. On Silverdaddies, if you're in your forties, you get it from both sides, as you might say.

Problem was that the guys I was meeting were too far away for anything beyond a weekend tryst. So I cut my parameters to a 20 mile radius from my home. Within a week I met a guy in his late 20's. Tall, blonde, handsome, with a thing for older guys. Lots of 'em out there. In May we'll have been together for six years.

It happens. But not if you don't work at it.

by Anonymousreply 7503/11/2013

I'm in my 40s, in great shape, and people tell me I'm good-looking.

Everyone says I look 10 to 15 years younger than I am.

Of course I like younger, hot guys, 19 to 25. 28 max.

Cause men my age are just fucking gross.

by Anonymousreply 7603/11/2013

I am 47 and open to date any age. I am constantly hit on by guys in their 20's and not for money as some of these posts have suggested. I workout 6 days a week have a body better than most twenty somethings, I have all my hair and its not gray and look in my mid 30's. It is possible to be older and still be able to attract hot younger guys and it cracks me up when younger guys who aren't as attractive and don't take care of their bodies get jealous that I'm attracting the guys they want. So they love to say that the younger guy must be after money. Well its not always the case, I know this is especially true for me because I am a returning college student living on financial aid. I feel sorry for all you haters. I'm having a blast.

by Anonymousreply 7706/23/2013

R12 speaks truth.

You should listen to him.

by Anonymousreply 7806/23/2013

[quote]The Average American male lives to 72 today, that means middle aged is 36.

Middle Age isn't supposed to mean the exact halfway point. Middle age is the spread between 35 and 60.

by Anonymousreply 7906/23/2013

[quote]Middle age is the spread between 35 and 60.

R79 is 59.

by Anonymousreply 8006/23/2013

Jesus there are some judgemental people on here. Just because it is not for you doesn't mean it isn't know like when your dad tells you your sexuality turns his stomach. Get over yourselves and on with your lives. I'm in my mid 40s and have dated many lads in their 20s to our mutual satisfaction and they keep coming back for more.

by Anonymousreply 8107/08/2013

Hmmm can't argue with what attracts you but a few years older and the sex is soooo much better! Seriously, I am in mid fifties and I spent a weekend with a guy last fall who was 38. Sex was OK and he was buff and all but I came away ( hah pun there) thinking that a few more years would have improved him so much. Mid forties to my age is so much more satisfying and you usually don't have to worry about being too old for him some day. Because he Will get old too.

by Anonymousreply 8207/08/2013

Jeez. Some of you bitchy young guys or bitter older ones need to lighten up. Male mammals are biologically hardwired to seek younger partners. I have a lot of straight friends and they are all attracted to young women, so it isn't some sick issue with fucked-up older gay man. And there are a lot of young men who are bored with guys their age and seek the maturity of older guys. And, some people here need to get real about people "using" people. Using and being used is a normal part of all relationships. Being abused is something completely different. When I was younger I was lucky to be very good looking. I got a lot of dates and attention clearly for that reason alone. I knew I was being used. So what! I got off on the attention.

by Anonymousreply 8311/17/2013

What is annoying about OP is that he wants his cake and to eat it too. Sorry. You want to fuck younger guys be prepared to pay for it. You are just as superficial as those younger guys that are only into your money. You want to fuck young hot bodies? They want to be taken care of. Young guys need incentive to lick your wrinkly sagging balls and no, the stimulating conversation and "wisdom" you provide as an elder gay is not really incentive. I have no problem with daddies wanting to have their boys, but don't be a fucking cheap daddy and don't get get all sanctimonious expecting a one way parasitic relationship that clearly favors your issues as a stunted man child.

by Anonymousreply 8411/17/2013

[quote]Wow, this is so not a gay thing, but a male thing. Change the genders desired, and this sounds like a straight guy forum.

Yes, my brother is a straight version of the OP. He is single and has had one relationship in the last 20 years. The relationship didn't last long. He was a sugar daddy who paid for a tummy tuck and who knows what else.

by Anonymousreply 8511/17/2013

All you young guys giving the guy shit for liking younger guys need to take off the gay tinted glasses There are allot of young guys that like older. I'm 29 and am in a open relationship with a 19 year old for over a year now {this june will make 2 years hell be 20 i'll be 30 xD] And when i hook up with guys i dont fuck anyone over 25 xD but what do i know i only have a hot twink boy for a fiance and have a few regular 19-22 year olds that i play with

by Anonymousreply 8601/12/2014

I just got dumped by my 31 yo fuck buddy today for being too old (49). Had about 6 good months of being a DILF. But this, and another one calling out "fuck me daddy" while I was pounding him, have set me back on a clear 37 minimum. It never lasts, DLB.

by Anonymousreply 8701/12/2014

Just an an interjection: Because straight guys take such fuck awful care of what they look like and because gay men over compensate for youth oriented gay culture by taking care of their appearance, yes, gay med DO appear younger than their straight counterpoints.

Multiply that with a huge social shift of hygiene and diet and comparison of what 40 year olds used to look like, like a picture of Andy and Judge Hardy, and you CAN say that gay men in general DO look younger that what you would expect.

by Anonymousreply 8901/20/2014

I'm 48 (will be 49 in June) and over the last year I fucked two guys, one 25 and the other 24, both of whom kept texting me for a few weeks thereafter about when we could hook up a second time (with one saying he wanted it to become a regular thing). I was only interested in one time with each, however, and did not see either one of them again.

This isn't bragging on my part -- believe me, I'm far from some stud -- just confirming that there are younger guys out there who very much dig older men. And you don't have to pay for it, they will give it to you free of charge.

by Anonymousreply 9001/20/2014

Thanks for being so nice to those 2 blind, mute boys, R90.

by Anonymousreply 9101/20/2014

Haha, you're so funny, R91.

by Anonymousreply 9201/20/2014

I love older guys, OP. I would go out with you or any guy in his 40s who asked me out.

by Anonymousreply 9301/20/2014

I said it before and I'll say it again.

If you are looking for a boyfriend, and you are white, just go Asian.

Doesn't matter how old you are, or what you look like. You will get an Asian boyfriend in a matter of seconds.

And I say this as a Gay Asian dude.

So if you are looking, just go Asian. You'll never be lonely again.

by Anonymousreply 9401/20/2014

This thread is useless without pics.

Come on older guys, show us what you look like. I bet a lot of us younger guys will find you hot.

by Anonymousreply 9501/20/2014

[quote]What is annoying about OP is that he wants his cake and to eat it too. Sorry. You want to fuck younger guys be prepared to pay for it. You are just as superficial as those younger guys that are only into your money. You want to fuck young hot bodies? They want to be taken care of. Young guys need incentive to lick your wrinkly sagging balls and no, the stimulating conversation and "wisdom" you provide as an elder gay is not really incentive. I have no problem with daddies wanting to have their boys, but don't be a fucking cheap daddy and don't get get all sanctimonious expecting a one way parasitic relationship that clearly favors your issues as a stunted man child.

Truer words have never been spoken.

by Anonymousreply 9601/20/2014

But they might just be closeted and desperate or might have just found out they are poz. My friend in his 20's became VERY active more so then before, I'm pretty sure he was poz and gave up on himself because he screwed anyone bare(ugly, fat, old, poz, drugs etc) no questions asked.

by Anonymousreply 9701/20/2014

[quote] I am most definitely not looking to be a sugar daddy or any kind of daddy for that matter.

Then what's in it for us?

by Anonymousreply 9801/20/2014

[quote]I know lots of guys my age (40s) who are hung up on the idea that they want a 20-something boyfriend.

They must live in gay ghetto isolation then. Can you imagine the reaction of grown ups to a 40 something suddenly dating a 20 something?

by Anonymousreply 9901/20/2014

What pathetic little losers R91 and R97 must be. Destined to be alone until they drop dead.

Poor dears.

by Anonymousreply 10001/20/2014

OP - Honey, it's time to wake up and smell the coffee.

1. You state you want guys "28-38". What if they're 39? 41? What if they're 43 and look 35? How did you arrive at this age range?

2. You're not rich, likely.

3. You're not famous, likely.

4. You're have no "connections", likely.

5. You likely have good looks, but certainly not in a league breathtaking beautiful with a body to match. If you had such, you wouldn't be searching for a man within your range - you'd probably have one by now.

6. You might encounter an average man within your rigid age range, without the best looking face (wrinkles, pock marks), and/or body (A extra pounds or heavier.) Would you reject him? Would you require a BMI test? Have you rejected younger men because of this.

7. If you encounter the said average man, would you look at his inner beauty, stability, charm and reliability? Have you rejected men because you focussed totally on youth and appearance.

8. The specific website that you're seeking does not exist or you wouldn't have to ask if there is one. The hook-up site "MISTER" might come close, but the men you're seeking go nowhere near it unless you have looks, money and connections. Then, it's moot point.

9. You might have to adjust your rigid standards or just accept being alone. You could hold out - but it could be endless waiting while time marches on. You could be age 50 and asking the same question. Many have.

by Anonymousreply 10101/21/2014

Define rich. Very rich, and well off. In New York, a million in cash is dinner money and you can't live in a very nice place. In the middle of the country, that's a lot. In LA, many "rich" people could not write a million dollar check if their lives depended on it. And above 50, it is about money, or at least security.

by Anonymousreply 10201/21/2014

hey im 16 an im a guy

by Anonymousreply 10302/28/2014

R11 -- in my experience, Silverdaddies is heavily populated with married men looking for down low.

I'm 53, and not very interested in anyone much under 35 - 40 as a minimum, but have to agree that a lot of guys my age want young'ins.

by Anonymousreply 10402/28/2014

Everybody wants to freeze time and be a teenager forever, but you can't.

I'm sorry you feel guys your age or older are repulsive, OP. You're in for a lonely old age.

by Anonymousreply 10502/28/2014

The best dating website for middle-aged gays to meet younger ones? It's called ""

by Anonymousreply 10602/28/2014

Older guys are too set in their ways. And they always want to fit the younger guys into their lives like a puzzle piece. They expect YOU to move in with them. They expect you to fall in love with their nasty ass pets. And you're expected to follow THEIR routines.

by Anonymousreply 10702/28/2014

I tried to post here and it got rejected. Why?

by Anonymousreply 10805/20/2014

Most of the sites are filled with guys looking for hookups, members are often married. One of the better sites I have found is silverfoxie. The problem there is it is very small and limited. but I have had some good luck with it. Better than daddyhunt or silverdaddies.

by Anonymousreply 10905/20/2014

Many men straight and gay let themselves go at a certain age. Their contemporaries who take greater care shun them.

by Anonymousreply 11105/21/2014

No wonder so many gay men prefer to stay in the closet. Maybe I should get married with a woman and breed six kids after all. At least then I won't be found dead in front of the TV two years after I've died of loneliness.

by Anonymousreply 11205/21/2014

There are many dating sites that I know for gays. would probably one of the best, as well as adam4adam, though it is a porn site, but mind you there are many hot guys there you definitely would want to hook up with. You can have a bunch of choices there...up to you who you think is the hottest., mennation and mancrunch are also good. But why would you go on those sites if I am already here? I am a man looking for a gay partner. Someone intelligent enough to discuss intelligent topics with me. Feel free to add me at skype. alwaynevill or just mail me at I will be waiting for you.

by Anonymousreply 11307/30/2014

"A few times I've had girls take pictures of me on their phones while just walking down the street."

This. never. happened. They were probably getting shots of the buildings behind you, dear.

by Anonymousreply 11407/30/2014

I'm 45 and I admit that I find young men extremely attractive. However, I prefer the company of men within 10 years of my age. It might be fun to fuck a 20-something, but I can't imagine what we'd have in common. Men 35 and up are quite attractive, and I've come to the personal conclusion that they peak between 35 and 45. Even men past my own arbitrary cutoff of 55 can be very hot, which is why I "never say never".

I love intergenerational sex and support relationships with age differences, but on a personal level I can't imagine chasing after guys that are just a few years older than my friends' kids. For sex, sure, but relationships? I can't imagine that working out well. Eventually he'll hit his stride just as you're getting into dentures and diapers. How would that play out? Not many guys in their 50s want to play nursemaid to an elderly partner on death's doorstep.

by Anonymousreply 11507/30/2014

Why such a mystery? The reason older gay men fancy younger gay men is the same reason young gay men fancy young gay men - derrr! Hardly rocket science. Same with straight people, except they have the advantage of longevity so less likely to find themselves alone in middle age. When you meet someone young and stay with them for years I guess you remain attracted to them, but if you're single in middle age, why would you be attracted to someone else middle aged any more than a young person would be? For the above reasons I would say being gay is misery for most over the age of 35 - just look at the online chat rooms on Gaydar - barely anybody under 45. I rest my case.

by Anonymousreply 11608/09/2014

But you ARE a sugar daddy! That's the only way your going to get the young, tender flesh you think you deserve.

Dream on, old man!

by Anonymousreply 11708/09/2014

I take it you're not referring to me. I'm not a sugar daddy - I don't have the income for a start...

by Anonymousreply 11808/09/2014

I prefer middle aged guys my age. But when work takes me to Asia and I have some time on my hands I get a lot of young guys contacting me. Both bottoms and tops. And no, nothing in my profile on Scruff gives away the fact that I'm from the US.

by Anonymousreply 11908/09/2014

Genuine guy here for a genuine man who knows how treat and respect others.

by Anonymousreply 12009/02/2014

hlo im mark from davo city philippines nice to met you here in this site by te way the reason why im here in this site its because i am looking for my perfect match or my partner in my whole life true love and happiness forever by the way this is my mobile number +6309082877179 or +6309184957277 my facebook is my skype in jhon_186 my yahoo messenger id is khilua_69 thanks and i hope you contact me soon and hope you will add me on your lists thanks and my email add is thanks

by Anonymousreply 12109/27/2014

Based on some of these responses, apparently some people feel that THIS is the best dating website for middle-aged gays to meet younger ones.

by Anonymousreply 12209/27/2014

So much bashing going on here. Isn't love hard enough to find without putting limitations on it like age, race, sexual position... We are lucky to find someone that we connect with. The guy wanted to find a site geared toward his preference so that he wouldn't be treated like this!! Everyone needs to stop being such dicks,

by Anonymousreply 12310/18/2014

Go fuck yourself "John"!

by Anonymousreply 12410/18/2014

email me if you love young guys

by Anonymousreply 12502/05/2015

It's not the preference for younger guys or somewhat hypocritical double standard that he expects to be attractive to younger guys, although he himself is not attracted to guys in his age range.

What makes his desire so absurd is that he adds the additional stipulation:

[quote] I am most definitely not looking to be a sugar daddy or any kind of daddy for that matter.

You are offering neither lifestyle nor festish satisfaction to any potential candidate. What do you suppose you have to offer someone who meets your age requirement.

You've spent too much time watching rom coms.

by Anonymousreply 12602/05/2015

NONE unless you are RICH.

by Anonymousreply 12702/05/2015

I cannot believe the vitriol spewed by some of the people on this forum to older men who are attracted to younger guys. It pretty much reinforces the stereotype of younger gays being materialistic and shallow. This is most definitely NOT the case over all, and there are plenty of educated younger guys who appreciate the maturity and wisdom of older men. One has to wonder from where this negativity arises. I am 51, and have had plenty of younger guys who are attracted to me (one special one now with me for two years), and I am not wealthy, or especially hunky. This type of ignorance of the larger world probably comes from the influence of the vacuous gay bar scene, of which the younger men I know are not into. Most are bisexual, so that type of atmosphere is neither needed nor appealing to them, but for some younger gays, it apparently is the center of the world. One does not choose who he/she is attracted to. If the feeling is mutual, why should anyone care?

by Anonymousreply 12803/15/2015

Mostly or all Middle-Aged Gays had wife/wives or ex-wife/wives(even with bunch of kids).Absolutely NOT MY TYPE.

by Anonymousreply 12903/16/2015

by Anonymousreply 13003/16/2015

I'm 45 and take very good care of myself, am in good shape and a total top. When I look for some fun online I am hit on by more 18 to 24 year olds than guys in my age group. Many of them claim to be straight or bi but that's another story. I have fun with them but would not want to date them. And I'm getting more young ones now than I did at 35. It must run in the family. My dad became single again at 46 and he was hit on mostly by girls in their 20s.

by Anonymousreply 13103/16/2015

Hmmm im 19 and average build i only want older guys but sadly they all are way to gentle with me in bed hahah to bad i can't find someone worth the time hmmmm

by Anonymousreply 13203/18/2015

Well if any of you older guys want to talk let me know

by Anonymousreply 13303/18/2015

Older guys are too set in their ways. And they always want to fit the younger guys into their lives like a puzzle piece. They expect YOU to move in with them. They expect you to fall in love with their nasty ass pets. And you're expected to follow THEIR routines.

Oh come on. Hundreds and thousands of older gay men would gladly accommodate if the man was young, hung and had a gorgeous face and body. Straight men, too. They'll make absolute fools of themselves.

by Anonymousreply 13403/18/2015

yeah? well good luck with that. I stick with guys my own age personally, they pay their own way and everyone is happy.

by Anonymousreply 13503/18/2015

I'd rather be a old man's sweetheart than a young man's fool

by Anonymousreply 13603/18/2015

Well I feel the same as the original poster but I'm a younger guy looking for middle-aged men aka early to late 40's I to am not interested in silly daddy complexes or looking for a sugar daddy so I am too interested in trying to find a site that is simply for middle-aged men for younger men without the whole bears/daddy words involved as far as I am concerned I want a man

besides I've all those crappy sites like silverdaddies/gaydar and stuff I can just never find enough men of my interested age range. it sucks!

by Anonymousreply 13704/09/2015

Just exactly how many men is "enough" R137?

by Anonymousreply 13804/09/2015

well difficult question to answer if I'm honest, just tired of the ghost accounts or ones who don't bother with pictures

by Anonymousreply 13904/09/2015

Im 50 my b.f. is 20. We've been together for almost 2 years . strange I know. I've never paid him a dime and he's never asked for it. He originally approached me. I didn't chase HIM, seduce him or molest him. He's a very hot guy and could D probably have any guy he wants. Anyway, the rudest and cruelest people weve come across are are gay guys under 30. Wtf? What happened to love who you want? Just proves your immaturity and shallow minds. Nuff said.

by Anonymousreply 14005/31/2015

R18, bingo. You've hit the nail on the head.

by Anonymousreply 14105/31/2015

Since when is 45 middle aged?

by Anonymousreply 14205/31/2015

I don't understand ageism among gay men. All you people who say give up and hang it up and become celibate in middle age, don't "troll" bars or attempt to date younger men are short changing YOURSELVES about HALF A LIFE. You are making rules that will eventually apply to YOU, as well. Which means that if you are gay, you only get to have fun, be sexual, be out there in the world half as long as straight people do? What the fuck? How stupid ARE you? Oh, I guess I answered my own question.

by Anonymousreply 14305/31/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!