Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What's with Chelsea Handler lately?

On her late-night show recently, she's been loooking particularly disheveled, unkempt and a mess. Her hair looks like a bird's nest. And that vocal whining at the end of her sentences is annoying as hell.

by Anonymousreply 3303/21/2013

It is rumored that Chelsea isn't a virgin most evenings.

by Anonymousreply 102/23/2012

She's had to promote that awful looking "This Means War" in her spare time so she's probably taxed.

Oh yeah, and she's probably 46 and not 36.

by Anonymousreply 202/23/2012

She probably read the reviews for This Means War and realised This Means No Film Career.

by Anonymousreply 302/23/2012

She might've seen the playback on her Lenny Kravitz interview and died of embarrassment after the two of them shamelessly behaved like a couple of alley cats in heat.

It must've been a shock to those two hoes that they hadn't already slept together.

by Anonymousreply 402/23/2012

I've been thinking the same thing OP. The other night she was a bit slurry.

She seems like a drunk. That's fine as long as she doesn't let it affect her craft and it seems to be...

by Anonymousreply 502/23/2012

She's a drunken whore, darling. What'd you expect?

by Anonymousreply 602/23/2012

I wish the sad DL Chelsea Handler troll would catch a clue that essentially NOBODY knows who this person is except for a few late night TV watching, single 30-something females.

by Anonymousreply 702/23/2012

I think she's a sloppy ole mess.

by Anonymousreply 802/23/2012

The quality of her show is dependent upon the panel. I actually thought she has been looking better lately but that the pressure of a failed movie and a tv series has to be getting to her. She essentially begged people to watch the Are You There Chelsea the other night and told them that if they didn't find it funny before that it's gotten funny now. I watched and it hasn't. It's painful. I do have to admit that Chelsea Lately, the Soup, WWHL and Graham Norton are perfect little 22-44 minute respites from the real world. Oh and that Lenny Kravitz interview was steaming up my screen...get a room. Haven't seen her in that much heat since she hooked up with Dave Salmoni.

by Anonymousreply 902/23/2012

I don't understand how any man could be attracted to her. She's repulsive. And looks like the hardest living "36 year old" I've ever seen. She looks older than my 61 year old mother.

by Anonymousreply 1002/23/2012

She was a booze hound and sex maniac before she got famous and now with all her money, it's 24-hour party people. Watch her burn out and no more Chelsea lately before the year is up.

by Anonymousreply 1102/23/2012

She looks like a dog

by Anonymousreply 1202/23/2012

She also ages like a dog.

by Anonymousreply 1302/23/2012

The panels are make or break with her show, and the guests lately have been her friends, it seems, or related to plugging her one movie or one sitcom (both of which have deservedly bombed). She is pretty hard looking, and lately has been obviously checking cue cards during interviews, which was startling, since she often seems to be in a drunken stupor during the interviews.

But that all said, it is a 22 minute, E! induced respite from life that, if watched on DVR, can be cut to about 16 minutes if you cut the interview and commercials.

by Anonymousreply 1402/23/2012

Will she ever go away? I never did think she was funny.

by Anonymousreply 1502/23/2012

When I look at her I think, "Pussy dry. Like sandpaper."

by Anonymousreply 1602/24/2012

She's always been bitter. That's her style of comedy. You can't center an entir show or movie around bitterness because people don't want to see that. She had plastic surgery a few years ago that made her look almost like an East Asian in the eyes. Her eyes are not a squinty now.

by Anonymousreply 1702/24/2012

She's never been funny, and she's always been trash. And she's not aging well.

by Anonymousreply 1802/24/2012

I was behind the scenes of her show once, and she's a modern day Snow White. When a stylist tried to brush her hair, small forest animals came scurrying out.

by Anonymousreply 1902/24/2012

Is she bi?

What's up with her and Jen Aniston?

by Anonymousreply 2002/24/2012

Well, Chelsea being on TV and looking like shit prevents the famewhore Kardashians from taking up that time slot.

by Anonymousreply 2102/25/2012

She's a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 2202/25/2012

She doesn't want to be there. She really, really doesn't want to be there and she can barely hide that fact

R21, she honestly deserves a medal for that

by Anonymousreply 2302/25/2012

Drugs and booze. She's a tweeker. I mean, really you queens are slipping.

by Anonymousreply 2402/25/2012

Either Chelsea or someone else in that crazy office reads the DL. They've cleaned her up dramatically since this post first appeared.

I still love you, Chelsea; not that you'd care and I'm okay with that too.

by Anonymousreply 2502/25/2012

Chelsea and Clinton Clinton

by Anonymousreply 2611/20/2012

I get the feeling she's just sick of doing that show. I don't even watch anymore unless Jo Koy is on the panel. He's the only one that makes me laugh. Sadly he's not on much anymore.

And I hate to sound sexist (or like Jerry Lewis), but why is it that every female comedian she has on that panel is about as funny as a toothache.

Oh I forgot, I will watch it when Josh Wolf is on. I lust for his body.

by Anonymousreply 2711/20/2012

My gawd Josh Wolf's mouth & lips are to die for and Loni Love's Black attitude is great....Love how she puts Chelsea in her place. Chelsea’s a rude cunt to Jo Koy who I also like.

by Anonymousreply 2811/20/2012

She got the show because she was fucking somebody with clout at E! They broke up, she still has the show but it is so godawful that it can't be on for much longer.

by Anonymousreply 2911/20/2012

Wasn't Chelsea ficking the president of E! for a few years. That was probably the only reason why her show had staying power.

I lust for Josh Wolf. I want him inside me badly.

by Anonymousreply 3011/20/2012

She tried to make it in movies but it's not going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 3111/20/2012

This video showed up on Chelsea Lately show October 16th, 2012 (more details click thru). It shows a false reproduction of Sandra Bullock duplication in a nude scene in a shower. The video is false and is not Sandra Bullock. The original actress used before the pixel work was oriental, obvioius from looking at the eyes. [The technical people who did the work did this on purpose to avoid any incrimination and to protect themselves.] There was not a disclaimer placed on the video stating the video was not genuine. Sinora Chelsea Handler. You are perceived as an insult to Judiasm and your life in the entertainment industry will be short lived, good luck with your next career pursuit. Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jones

by Anonymousreply 3203/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.