Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Nicole Ethel McMillen, 41, Accused of Sex with 14-year-old Boy in Her Irvine Home

Mon., Feb. 20 2012

After a 14-year-old boy told his parents he'd been having sex with a 41-year-old Irvine woman, police in that city were contacted Saturday afternoon. By 1 a.m. Sunday, Nicole Ethel McMillen was under arrest for felony lewd conduct with a minor.

But detectives also discovered she's a part-time teacher's aide in the Tustin Unified School District, and authorities fear there may be other underage victims.

To be clear, the 14-year-old does not attend a Tustin district school, and the crime that resulted in McMillen's arrest did not happen at a school facility but her residence in Irvine's Northpark community, according to police.

However, because the accused works around young people, police are on extra alert. Irvine Police are working with the Tustin Unified School District to ensure McMillen has no contact with young people during the ongoing invesigation, says police Lt. Julia Engen, the department spokeswoman. Anyone with information is encouraged to contact Detective Erika Hutchcraft at 949.724.7124 or at

Following the initial report Saturday afternoon, detectives worked the case hard that rest of the day and into the evening gathering the evidence that led to McMillen's arrest, according to Engen, who says police believe there was sexual or other inappropriate physical conduct with the boy over the past six weeks. Engen would not elaborate further, saying specific details must come from the district attorney's office.

McMillen, who is not related to the boy, was booked into the Orange County Jail on $50,000 bail.

by Anonymousreply 4305/09/2013

by Anonymousreply 102/21/2012

The weird thing is, I think I may have worked with this girl at the Chili's in Anaheim circa 1989. I wish they would put her maiden name. If it *is* her, she comes from a fundie xtian family.

by Anonymousreply 202/21/2012

Now I know I'm going blind. I read the title of this thread as "Ethel Merman Accused of Sex with 14 year old Boy"

by Anonymousreply 302/21/2012

Can 14 year old boys 'perform'?

by Anonymousreply 402/21/2012

What a strange question, r4.

by Anonymousreply 502/21/2012

You must be a woman R4. 14 year old boys will hump anything.

by Anonymousreply 602/21/2012

But can they get and maintain erections at that age?

by Anonymousreply 702/21/2012

Yes R4. 14 year old boys can fuck and get chicks pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 902/21/2012

Hello, take a gander at the pregnancies in junior high school.

by Anonymousreply 1002/21/2012

14-year-old boys can get and maintain erections like nobody's business, r7. I thought that was common knowledge.

by Anonymousreply 1102/21/2012

Was this caused by the MILF phenomenon?

by Anonymousreply 1202/21/2012

Nicole is married with three kids, two boys & a daughter. This must have been one of her kids friends cuz they are that same age. This isn't her first time in 2007 she slept with her best friends kid who was only 16 & was investigated by 29 palms detectives. Her husband is a. Attorney & was aware of her multiple affairs but because he is a Christian decided to stay with her now look at what she has done. She is sick & twisted!!

by Anonymousreply 1302/21/2012

Do you know if she has a sister named Lori R13?

by Anonymousreply 1402/21/2012

I had expected a double bagger.

by Anonymousreply 1502/22/2012

Don't feel bad, I read the same thing r3.

by Anonymousreply 1602/22/2012

This is one of the great dark secrets of the world -- that a great many women are just as predatory as some men are when it comes to sex with children and teens.

by Anonymousreply 1702/22/2012

Boys can get erections years before they become teens. Ejaculating starts at puberty.

The parents of this teen must be disgusted at him. I would be if he came to me with stuff like this.

by Anonymousreply 1802/22/2012

She should get the same treatment/punishment a male predator would.

by Anonymousreply 1902/22/2012

Banished to MILF Island.

by Anonymousreply 2002/22/2012

R18, won't he be popular at his school? His friends will be proud of him.

by Anonymousreply 2102/22/2012

Her parents named her Nicole ETHEL?

by Anonymousreply 2202/22/2012

Update says police say there might be a second "victim".

R2, there is a photograph of her in the linked article. Check it out and let us know if she's the one you worked with at Chili's

by Anonymousreply 2302/24/2012

R23, The photo looks very much like her, though the last time I saw her would have been in 1989-90. I hope it's not her. I can't be sure based on the photo alone, R13 seemed to know her and said she was accused of this in 2007 but never charged.

by Anonymousreply 2502/24/2012

[quote]But can they get and maintain erections at that age?

No offense darling but you MUST be a woman. When I was 14 I would get raging erections lasting hours from ANYTHING the vibrations of the schoolbus, standing against the pew while singing in church, mowing the lawn for christsake .....

OH GOD to be 14 again !

by Anonymousreply 2602/24/2012

Well, boys are different.

the neighborhood boy, at 14, would start up a conversation with me always with an erection.

I guess he wanted me to see it or something.

by Anonymousreply 2702/24/2012

isn't it dangerous to mow the lawn with an erection?

And was it long enough to hoe with?

by Anonymousreply 2802/24/2012

R28, It was a ride on mower.

by Anonymousreply 2902/24/2012

What happened to her neck?

by Anonymousreply 3002/24/2012

It's def. the Nicole I worked with at Chili's.. She's from a fundie family. They are sure dragging this case out.

by Anonymousreply 3105/09/2013

R21, maybe back in the day but now kids are taught about molestation. They won't see it as a score but as a kid who got abused.

by Anonymousreply 3205/09/2013

[quote]Can 14 year old boys 'perform'?

Of course they can. Didn't you see Billy Elliott?

by Anonymousreply 3305/09/2013

"But, but, but, it's OKAY, because she's a woman and, well, he's a boy and they don't matter.

Oh, and it wasn't 'rape' rape."

Hey, DUMB FUCK! A 14 year old boy can physically fight off a 41 year old woman, a 14 year old girl would have a much harder time fighting off a 40 year old man.

Still, people in their 40s shouldn't be fucking teenagers.

by Anonymousreply 3405/09/2013

Why didn't he say "no I'm not doing that and if you keep being aggressive with me I'm telling my parents?" I guess maybe at first he was thinking of it getting out to people other than his family and that thought horrified him so he kept his mouth shut?

by Anonymousreply 3505/09/2013

That poor woman. Something awful must have happened to her to cause her to act this way. I bet that nasty teenage boy practically raped her.

by Anonymousreply 3605/09/2013

"This is one of the great dark secrets of the world -- that a great many women are just as predatory as some men are when it comes to sex with children and teens."

Only according to "men's rights activists" not according to the facts. Men are way, way more likely to be predators than women. Sorry if statistics from the justice department do not back up your argument. And the few cases of women having sex with "kids" (who are usually teengers) usually make HUGE headlines - just ask Mary Kay Letourneau or Deborah LaFave. So much for your "dark secrets" argument.

R8's argument is especially stupid because "99% of American women" do not usually defend these relationships, it's usually straight men who defend them. They all say they wish they had older women to have sex with when they were teens.

by Anonymousreply 3705/09/2013

"maybe back in the day but now kids are taught about molestation. They won't see it as a score but as a kid who got abused."

You obviously don't know any teenage heterosexual boys.

by Anonymousreply 3805/09/2013

I read the headline as Ethel Merman accused of sex with a 14-year-old boy...

by Anonymousreply 3905/09/2013

Why didn't he penis go limp? If it stayed hard and he penetrated her, doesn't it mean he was aroused? Legal status aside, doesn't it imply desire on his part?

by Anonymousreply 4005/09/2013

[quote] Why didn't he penis go limp? If it stayed hard and he penetrated her, doesn't it mean he was aroused? Legal status aside, doesn't it imply desire on his part?

Do you not remember 14? NOTHING is a dick-wilter at that age.

by Anonymousreply 4105/09/2013

Yes I do remember those crazy erections. I guess in my mind if he is fucking her it doesn't seem a passive activity. Getting ass-raped with toys or her hand would be a different story, just like if it were a vaginal rape.

MILF: "fuck me now!!!!"

Teen: "no."

What then? How does she 'force' him to penetrate her? Mind games?

by Anonymousreply 4205/09/2013

R42? All of the charges filed against her list only groping/touching and oral copulation

by Anonymousreply 4305/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!