Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Britney's Acting Crazy Again

Britney Spears has gotten her act together since her infamous breakdown years ago – but it seems the singer may still have a hint of crazy in her! Britney was acting wacky when she recently stopped in for a manicure and a neck massage at the Hands On Boutique Spa in Beverly Hills, an insider tells Star.

“Her eyes were completely glassy, and she was acting very lethargic,” the source says. “After her massage was over, Britney was asked if she wanted to add another 15 minutes. She looked at the masseuse with a confused look on her face and asked, ‘What does that mean?’ She didn’t seem to understand. The employees were saying, ‘Wow, what’s with her?’”

After pampering, Britney stood up to leave and dropped a bunch of change on the floor. But she didn’t even bother to pick it up! “Maybe that was supposed to be the tip,” the source says. “Because she sure as hell didn’t give one! She was sweet – but just an idiot.”

by Anonymousreply 5201/31/2013

Britney's had just about enough of Whitney stealing the spotlight.

"Do I have to die to get some attention around here?"

by Anonymousreply 102/17/2012

The girl is mentally ill and under the control of some evil, evil people.

by Anonymousreply 202/17/2012

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Britney is the next star to go.

by Anonymousreply 302/17/2012

For god's sake, why can't they leave her alone. She's about to be wed and is probably on medications for bipolar disorder. She deserves respect for pulling through.

By the way, Femme Fatale is a fantastic dance record and gave me a lot of joy through 2011. Britney has a great camp humor which seems to only come through in performance.

by Anonymousreply 402/17/2012

Ain't buying it. Nope. Not at all!

by Anonymousreply 502/17/2012

[quote]For god's sake, why can't they leave her alone.

They would leave the bitch alone if her attention-seeking ass would get the fuck out of the spotlight and quit making her shitty music. But she'd go even more crazy without being in the spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 602/18/2012

Not all bi- polar people are idiots.

by Anonymousreply 702/18/2012

Britney might be attention seeking but both Femme Fatale and Blackout were great albums.

by Anonymousreply 802/18/2012

R8 You call those Auto-Tuned pieces of shit "great albums"? Please! You'll have Whitney rolling over in her grave.

by Anonymousreply 902/18/2012

r4 = MAAAAARRRRRYYY!

Mentally ill people don't go around acting like babies. She needs to get her shit together, and grow the fuck up!

by Anonymousreply 1002/18/2012

Remember the interview with Diane Sawyer when she switched?

She's under the mind-controlled Monarch butterfly program. It's one of her alters.

by Anonymousreply 1102/18/2012

Holy shit!

by Anonymousreply 1202/18/2012

by Anonymousreply 1302/18/2012

That's one hell of a scar.

by Anonymousreply 1402/18/2012

She looks fine to me.

by Anonymousreply 1502/18/2012

r15 = burn victim

by Anonymousreply 1602/18/2012

Poor Brit Brit. When will Brit and Vadge realize that there's only room for ONE Queen of Pop?

by Anonymousreply 1702/18/2012

Britney doesn't have a mental disorder.

She is a drug addict.

Stop associating people who truly suffer for mental disease with this crack ho.

by Anonymousreply 1802/18/2012

Yeah, we've seen this enough times to know. Don't know why people pretend otherwise. She's obviously a heavy drug user. How old is she now? 30? A very HARD 30.

by Anonymousreply 1902/18/2012

r9 - fucking snob and an asshole. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 2002/18/2012

That is a rode hard put away wet 30. She looks at least 15 years older

by Anonymousreply 2102/18/2012

It's a bad angle, that's all.

by Anonymousreply 2202/18/2012

She's on drugs of some sort and she really is a dumb little hick.

by Anonymousreply 2302/18/2012

Um, that picture linked at R12 is from the Clive Party. Brit LOVED Whitney. She's said it in interviews. It's possible that she was crying prior to the photo being taken, etc.

I saw her in person less than a year ago and she looked great. Quit picking on the girl She's gorgeous and probably better looking than some of you wrecks of life.

by Anonymousreply 2402/18/2012

Gorgeous? Are you the Leann Rimes is gorgeous fangurl? Have you seen Brit's legs? They're like tree trunks.

by Anonymousreply 2502/18/2012

Why do people want to persecute her for being from the lower classes? She may have been manic and unsophisticated in her early 20s, but she was never mean. She was a girl-woman.

I happen to think she is a lovely performer and her voice is nothing if not distinctive.

by Anonymousreply 2602/18/2012

r24 = Helen Keller

by Anonymousreply 2702/18/2012

So how did she get that big scar? Why isn't it covered with make up?

by Anonymousreply 2802/18/2012

I actually don't think she's a hardcore drug user anymore. I think she's probably on A LOT of psychotropic drugs and that can make you seem very out of it.

by Anonymousreply 2902/18/2012

" Britney was asked if she wanted to add another 15 minutes. She looked at the masseuse with a confused look on her face . . .."

Maybe she thought she was being offered a happy ending.

And ps, r25, I love her legs.

by Anonymousreply 3002/18/2012

To each his/her own R30.

by Anonymousreply 3102/18/2012

I don't believe that she's a drug addict; I do believe that she's mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 3202/18/2012

I agree with R32. Definitely mental/emotional imbalance. Her crazy was not from booze or street drugs. Her crazy was from not taking the proper medication.

by Anonymousreply 3302/18/2012

Give her a break..sometimes during/right after a massage you are confused and out of it because you're in a meditative state or have actually fallen asleep. Big whoop.

And as for not picking up fallen change off the floor, sometimes I do that too, especially if its nickels or pennies....and she's rich!

She looks fine for 30...some pics are more flattering than others . And she just completed a long ass tour that many thought shed never manage without missing one performance

Having said all that, yes she is still on heavy meds which is sad.

by Anonymousreply 3402/18/2012

I am not one for Britney's music all soo much but I am rooting for her all the same.

She probably needs to have one of her medications adjusted or something and that is why she was a little "off" at the salon.

It is not that big a deal. Sad how the folks at the salon sold their story soo very quickly. Maybe their property tax bill is due soon?

Nothing to see here just as of yet.

by Anonymousreply 3502/18/2012

I am on a psychotropic drug, Seraquel, which helps me sleep at night. The pharmacy made a mistake and gave me Seraquel extended release. I was so out of it, I felt like a zombie. I can only imagine how it must be to be a star while on that shit. Its not a "fun" high like MJ or even alcohol, its a "the world doesn't seem right" "things don't make sense" high.

She's not a great singer, but she is a person who has been whored out her entire life and doesn't have the strength to say Enough.

by Anonymousreply 3602/18/2012

Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 3702/19/2012

Who said she was on medication? She's never even confirmed that she has a mental illness. She's a dumb little slob, who's a lazy fuck, and is emotionally abusing her children. Time to grow the fuck up, hon!

Tons of people have mental illnesses, and they take care of themselves. They're not vegetables, and they're responsible people. There's no excuse for this woman who'll be 31 this year.

by Anonymousreply 3802/19/2012

r22 = Chris Crocker. Troll-dar him.

by Anonymousreply 3902/19/2012

R38 - Her father's court filings for conservatorship and her mother's supporting testimony clearly show that she was on more than one psychotropic medication (not tranquilizers).

by Anonymousreply 4002/19/2012

“Britney doesn't have a mental disorder. She is a drug addict.”

For the millionth time, under California law, you can’t put someone under conservatorship just because they’re a drug addict. They have to have a condition that prevents them from being able to manage their own affairs, such as developmental delays, schizophrenia, dementia, or (as rumored) disabling bipolar disorder. Britney was under conservatorship for several years, and neither she nor anyone around her appealed on the grounds that she didn’t meet the legal qualifications.

The only explanation that fits the fact of the long-term conservatorship is a disabling mental illness. Or monarch programming, if you allow that every judge in he state is an Illuminatus, but simple drug addiction doesn’t fit the facts.

by Anonymousreply 4102/19/2012

Reading the report, I don't see what she did that would exactly be described as crazy. Apart from the glassy look in her eyes, which could be attributable to anything, I might be a bit confused if an attendant asked if I wanted an extra 15 minutes (for what? at what cost?). And she may not have realized she had dropped some change on the floor. (And we're not told how much.)

by Anonymousreply 4202/19/2012

"Britney Spears has gotten her act together since her infamous breakdown years ago"

Is this person serious? It's so obvious that poor girl is overly medicated everytime she sits down for an interview. Doesn't her father still have control over her business decisions?

That's far from having your act together. I can't even read the gossip because of such a ridiculous statement. They have the nerve to call themselves a legitimate gossip site?

by Anonymousreply 4302/19/2012

HELLOOOO Kim Richards redeaux

by Anonymousreply 4402/19/2012

Thanks Brit! The check's in the mail.

(Sorry if it bounces)

by Anonymousreply 4502/19/2012

She's the next to go!

by Anonymousreply 4602/19/2012

[quote][R22] = Chris Crocker. Troll-dar him.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

by Anonymousreply 4702/19/2012

You are so transparent to assume I'm Chris Crocker. I'm not intimidated by you. I will go to bat for her because I think she's a supreme pop queen. That's it.

by Anonymousreply 4802/19/2012

She looks better than Lindsay Lohan, but I guess that's not saying much.

At least she's not on some reality tv show as judge.

by Anonymousreply 4902/19/2012

This is the woman you waste your lives despising so much:

by Anonymousreply 5002/19/2012
Need more help? Click Here.