Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

How do I become a frau?

I really want to know. Apparently they have everything handed to them.

by Anonymousreply 17801/17/2013

No ideas?

by Anonymousreply 102/17/2012

Express a note of empathy or kindness here on DL. You'll at least be labelled a frau faster than you can blink.

by Anonymousreply 202/17/2012

Go to a gay message board and ruin the place.

by Anonymousreply 402/17/2012

Practice quivering with outrage. Observe a wobbling plate of jello so you get it right.

by Anonymousreply 502/17/2012

Give your hairburner a photo of Maggie Gallagher and say: "I want a sensible bob so I can show off my goiter."

by Anonymousreply 702/17/2012

lol R6

by Anonymousreply 802/17/2012

If you like Sarah Palin's spunk, you might be a frau.

by Anonymousreply 902/17/2012

Frau is a state of mind op, you can't just become one.

by Anonymousreply 1002/17/2012

Bunny slippers, a muu-muu and a box of bon-bons.

by Anonymousreply 1202/19/2012

Do you have a minivan? A home perm? Mom jeans?

by Anonymousreply 1302/19/2012

Are you that unobservant? Fraus do not have it easy. They have to pump out babies every few years and if they aren't rich, they have to take care of the crying, whimpering, needy brats themselves.

by Anonymousreply 1402/19/2012

You will need ( in no particular order):

A blue denim jumper

A collection of Precious Moments figurines.

Franklin Mint collector plates (decorated with with either Princess Diana, Jesus and /or Elvis )

Children named Aiden, Braden ,Cayden, Hayden, etc.

Be on a first name basis with the greeter at your local Wal-Mart.

Busy yourself with your "Christian Book Club" while your "hubby-wubby" is busy "working overtime"--and by "working overtime" I mean cruising the local park looking for hot, heavy, horny homo man sex.

Use a can of Campbell's soup in EVERYTHING that you cook.

Sell Mary Kay or Amway on the side for "mad money". Spend your earnings on a new perm from "Debbie's Curl Up And Dye"

If you MUST work outside the home, decorate your cube with pictures of Aiden, Braden, Cayden etc. in their marching band uniform or in their tap dancing costume. Bible quotes and pictures of angels are also acceptable.

by Anonymousreply 1502/19/2012

R14 is correct. Carry on.

by Anonymousreply 1602/19/2012

1. Eat until you are noticeably overweight.

2. Find a closeted gay male celebrity and obsess about his heterosexuality.

3. Become a Reality TV junkie, your life based around American Idol, America Got Talent or SYTYCD etc.

by Anonymousreply 1702/20/2012

Live fast, die old, and leave a beautiful corpse.

by Anonymousreply 1902/20/2012

Freak out when you find out you're going to be a grandparent.

by Anonymousreply 2102/20/2012

Find an Herr.

by Anonymousreply 2202/20/2012

Coming here is a good start.

Wilkommen !

by Anonymousreply 2302/20/2012

[quote]Quacker Factory

Dare I ask? It's one of those places where they have those horrible "festive" sweaters, which seems de rigueur for all of them, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 2402/20/2012

[quote]A collection of Precious Moments figurines.

Oh pleez!, it's Willow Tree figurines. Get with the program.

[quote]Franklin Mint collector plates (decorated with with either Princess Diana, Jesus and /or Elvis )

Again that is so 20th century, but how could you forget Gone with the Wind?

[quote]Sell Mary Kay or Amway on the side for "mad money"

Uh, Longerberger baskets or Pampered Chef. You really don't know your Fraus, do you?

[quote]Spend your earnings on a new perm from "Debbie's Curl Up And Dye"

No, you spend it on a Pandora Bracelet, a new charm every paycheck.

And no mention of Thomas Kinkade? Tsk-tsk.

by Anonymousreply 2502/20/2012

Become a Figure Skating fan.

by Anonymousreply 2602/20/2012

post on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 2702/20/2012

I wish the definition of frau was included in a datalounge FAQ. Frau is a general term and there are many sub-genres. Also, frau can be a state of mind.

by Anonymousreply 2802/20/2012

[all posts by tedious troll]

by Anonymousreply 2902/20/2012

Cheetos. Lots of Cheetos and Diet Coke.

by Anonymousreply 3102/20/2012

R25, the Pampered Chef sales rep in my office was a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 3202/20/2012

Start eating deep fried pork skins and letting your bra strap show.

by Anonymousreply 3302/20/2012

R32, the Pampered Chef sales rep in my office was the husband of a fat....FRAU.

by Anonymousreply 3402/20/2012

Listen to Country Music.

by Anonymousreply 3502/22/2012

28 has the right idea. It is more a state of mind than superficial adornments or habits - which usually leads to a certain lifestyle.

Think entitled - think arrogant - think "the world belongs to me and I and my spawn belong and am welcomed everywhere."

by Anonymousreply 3602/22/2012

[quote]Think entitled - think arrogant - think "the world belongs to me and I and my spawn belong and am welcomed everywhere."

"How DARE you tell my little Caitlyn she can't climb over the banquettes and throw food at the server! I'll take my business elsewhere and tell all the other mothers about this. Hmmph, see if I don't."

Sound familiar?

by Anonymousreply 3702/22/2012

[quote]Think entitled - think arrogant - think "the world belongs to me and I and my spawn belong and am welcomed everywhere."

Wrong.

You are describing the Über Moms with their baby-ccinos, double wide strollers, yoga pants, and pilates classes. The women you describe would never be in a Cracker Barrel and certainly would not buy anything in the general store there. They do not do potlucks. Indeed, for all the money they spent on their designer kitchen, the most they every do is open a carton of yoghurt. They buy Trina Turk, not Liz Clayborne. They shop Rue La-la not QVC.

They are not Fraus.

by Anonymousreply 3802/22/2012

I own a small business. The new frau threat isn't just, "I'll take my business elsewhere," now it's, "I'll ruin your business by creating a shit storm on Facebook."

This has happened to us a few times now and the kicker is that it's always a long time, loyal customer who suddenly has one bad experience. Instead of calling us to let us try and make things right, these lunatics go straight to the extreme of threatening to ruin our reputation on-line. It's pretty crazy. I just laugh and say, "go ahead. I'm sure all your "friends" on FB already know what a kook you are."

by Anonymousreply 3902/22/2012

R39 if I were you I would create your own FB page under your business name. Lots of my favorite small bistros here do it and post menus and special events and have loyal diners commenting often. You could always post something snarky about these people.

by Anonymousreply 4002/22/2012

[quote] They are not Fraus.

They ARE fraus, just a different species.

There's the stretch pant, bangs-wearing minivan sow frau….and then the ones you're talking about. Who actually annoy me more, because they think they're NOT those women. They think somehow they've remained cool and hip.

But they are sisters under the cellulite.

by Anonymousreply 4102/22/2012

Your workplace must be an easy commute from Parsons.

You must demand craft projects at holiday time: gingerbread houses are always a favorite. You must also demand a Secret Santa program and a "Chinese auction."

You must make sure there is a cake at every birthday in the office (which translates into more days than not), and that everybody chips in money for it.

by Anonymousreply 4202/22/2012

R41,

That is like saying dogs and cats are the same because they are both mammals, both domestic animals, and both considered an entree in certain Asian countries.

Sorry, Fraus, Über Moms, and Soccer Moms are different animals.

by Anonymousreply 4402/22/2012

Haus-frau ( domestic frau)

Cube-Frau (working frau)

Frau-per ( lady freeper)

Frau-cow (fat frau)

Frausbian (lesbian frau )

Uber-frau

by Anonymousreply 4502/22/2012

Develop a case of `frau-bromyaglia``

by Anonymousreply 4602/22/2012

Or Restless Leg Syndrome!

That's what killed Ginny in Billing, you know.

by Anonymousreply 4702/22/2012

NG fan, Sheba from Ohio, has got to be some fat housebound frau.

by Anonymousreply 4802/22/2012

Worship Adam Lambert and Clay Aiken.

by Anonymousreply 4902/22/2012

Emulate Kate Gosselin.

by Anonymousreply 5002/22/2012

Become deeply involved in what happens on Dancing With The Stars.

by Anonymousreply 5102/24/2012

Adele

SYTYCD

Target

by Anonymousreply 5202/24/2012

If you work in a office that is predominately women you do run the risk of becoming a frau through osmosis.

It's a very gradual and insidous process, signing a get well card here, a chorus of "Happy Birthday " there, participating in "Secret Santa" dining at an office potluck , .... before you know it you're a full blown Frau.

by Anonymousreply 5302/24/2012

"One of us... one of us...one of us..."

by Anonymousreply 5402/24/2012

Join One Million* Moms

by Anonymousreply 5502/24/2012

R18 is right. Stereotyped Gay men are fundamentally the same as stereotyped fraus. Not on the surface, but on the underlying structure and functioning of the psyche. The frau hatred is simply a projection.

by Anonymousreply 5602/24/2012

By putting a pre-made casserole in the oven and declaring yourself a good cook.

by Anonymousreply 5702/24/2012

For you R56.

by Anonymousreply 5802/24/2012

just watched a frau get pissed off because she got a ticket for parking half of her car in the red and parking 5ft away from the curb. it was also on a corner. there was a school program going on and i'm sure she was late. she started taking photos on her cell as if she was going to fight the ticket. what a fucking entitled cunt! love watching these kind of people getting tickets. love it!

by Anonymousreply 6004/20/2012

1. Eat at Applebees

2. Listen to Country Music

3. Vote Republican

4. Watch American Idol, Dancing with the Stars and The Amazing Race.

5. Take the car to everything that is further away than your driveway.

6. Mix together canned soup and seasoned chicken breasts and declare yourself a gourmet cook.

7. Tell your chubby kids they are the smartest in the whole world and better than everyone else.

8. Say things like "homosexuals don't have the right to destroy marriage" because Jesus says so.

9. Be a loyal Target and Walmart shopper.

10. Dress your dog up in clothes.

by Anonymousreply 6104/20/2012

Oh, and my pussy stinks!

by Anonymousreply 6304/20/2012

This thread is hilarious, but fuck y'all's crock-pot hatred! I work 50+ hours a week. I throw a few things in that damn thing in the morning, my dinner is done with leftovers for the freezer good for a few days' lunch by the time I get home from work with zero effort. They even sell liners so I don't even have to clean.

by Anonymousreply 6504/20/2012

Oh, and I wipe back to front.

by Anonymousreply 6604/20/2012

"I SHOOT FRANKLIN MINT EGGS OUT OF MY SNATCH"

by Anonymousreply 7004/20/2012

"I CAN SHOVE A WHOLE MIDGET UP MY ASSHOLE"

by Anonymousreply 7204/20/2012

R65, care to share some of your crock pot recipes?

by Anonymousreply 7304/20/2012

Is there such a thing as a skinny Frau?

by Anonymousreply 7504/20/2012

these is no humanity in shoving a midget up your holes r76 so please remove him/her from yours, hon.

by Anonymousreply 7704/20/2012

"there is no. "

by Anonymousreply 7804/20/2012

[block]Haus-frau ( domestic frau)

Cube-Frau (working frau)

Frau-per ( lady freeper)

Frau-cow (fat frau)

Frausbian (lesbian frau )

Uber-frau[/block]

All women are fraus.

I yearn for a frau-hating version of Hitler. Then we would be in business (just keep a few fraus for breeding and domestic purposes).

by Anonymousreply 7904/20/2012

[quote]...(just keep a few fraus for breeding and domestic purposes).[/quote]

Maybe keep a few for the iPod, etc factories:

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-401234/The-stark-reality-iPods-Chinese-factories.html

The fat ones can't do this kind of work, so, they can go to the ovens.

by Anonymousreply 8004/20/2012

elderfrau, I recommend allrecipes.com for crock-pot recipes that aren't all about gross shit like onion soup mix. I would be subsisting off pre-washed salad mixes and mac and cheese if it wasn't for that site, because I can't cook worth a damn.

[quote]All women are fraus.

Wrong. Fraus are mindless straight women who buy into the incredibly inane, banal existence straight society tells them is their "role." Plenty of women aren't fraus; it's the slackjawed clueless varieties that make up that particular subspecies.

My favorite recent variation was from that thread about that Decidedly Average-Looking British narcissist who wrote scads of oblivious self-congratulatory newspaper pieces. One of you called her a "typical crumpetfrau" and I laughed all day.

by Anonymousreply 8104/21/2012

[quote]Plenty of women aren't fraus;[/quote]

Who for instance?

by Anonymousreply 8204/21/2012

Fraus are certain entitled, selfish, self involved, attention seeking, snobby, arrogant women who truly believe it's their world and we are just bit players in their life. Top that off with obsessive, controlling, coddling, helicopter hovering behavior of their kids and you have a walking disaster.

by Anonymousreply 8304/21/2012

"I RIMMED JOHN WAYNE GACY"

by Anonymousreply 8604/21/2012

"WILFORD BRIMLEY SITS ON MY FACE AFTER EATING CHILI AND KRAUT"

by Anonymousreply 8804/21/2012

Does R87 read, or only spend all her time sounding crazy while ranting on anonymous websites? I'm a lesbian, and I was replying to someone who SIGNED HER POST "elderfrau."

by Anonymousreply 9004/21/2012

As it's OK to be a misogynist here, I'm going to take the opportunity to be anti-American.

Many of the examples cited here just spell "A M E R I C A N" to me:

- A blue denim jumper = American - Use a can of Campbell's soup in EVERYTHING = American - Eat until you're noticeably overweight = American - Become a Reality TV junkie = American - Drink diet soda with your supersized McD order - American - Disapprove of anything sexual on TV ... while letting them watch violence = American

I loathe how lowest common denominator American culture has taken over the world. I hate your fast food chains which can be found in every corner of the globe, your love of "freedom" (when you have no idea of what it means), your celebrities who are only famous for being celebrities, your disgusting gun culture, your love of violence, your squeamishness about sex, your right wing religious politics. I hate the way you destroy other nations on a whim (why the f*** did you ever invade Iraq) and bring other nations along for the ride.

I hate that you waste everyone's time trying to prove that a president is a Muslim.

This is the way a great % of the world see you:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ3RrqBqk14 and www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv8yLT6jM04 and www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp4iI59BfpQ and www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2rJBR5tmBY

Moronic threads like this one just provide more proof that Americans are stupid (yes I know - a few posters on this thread probably aren't American, but that's what Americans do - they drag the weak along with them).

by Anonymousreply 9104/21/2012

Oh R85... if only.

Easy to avoid if you're not in the carpool lane or the PTA or even suburbia, maybe, but hard as I try, I can not avoid them in the WORKPLACE and that's where they drive me nuts, And I don't even work in an office.

They make everything hard and everything personal and everything abut everything EXCEPT the work. I literally want to punch them in the teeth, especially the passive/aggressive stewardess types, so sweet yet such dangerous bitches really.

Nothing to do with the poor straight men stuck with them on a daily basis -- much as your sad theory would like us to believe. I never see, let alone meet, their men and thank God. One half of the "we" is enough.

by Anonymousreply 9204/21/2012

Actually no argument from me, R91 (though have seen no blue jumpers since "Misery" on-screen). The behaviors that annoy me from fraus are absolutely American in nature, very uncommon when I work in Europe.

Even so... No fugly housewives in Mom jeans, maybe, but they have other problems, big time. The drama creating remains the same worldwide. But I was mostly dealing with actresses so not fair.

by Anonymousreply 9304/21/2012

[quote]How do I become a frau?

ask your mother when she gets back home with another bucket of KFC, unless you can't hear her Taurus pull in from down in your basement bedroom.

by Anonymousreply 9404/21/2012

Let's talk about you manfraus. You know who you are... with a dead-end office job, driving everyone nuts because you're always yammering on about your boyfriend, your mother, how hard it was coming out to your parents, recipes, the latest teenage-vampire tv show/movie/book, your Atlantis cruise when your bf partied too hard and you got in an argument at the underwear party because you were sure he was flirting with the waiter from Sri Lanka...

by Anonymousreply 9504/21/2012

ITA with R91...and I'm American.

by Anonymousreply 9704/21/2012

One Million Moms = Frau Central!

by Anonymousreply 9904/21/2012

Their husbands are even worse. Deriving EVERY fucking aspect of their personality from sports, Fox News, yard work, church and their shitty jobs. SO fucking boring and predictable. They have canned stories and cliches that they repeat like computers with the slightest prompt.

They are so self important and think that every word out of their mouth is a golden bit of knowledge or entertaining in some way. They dress in the the uniform of the boring and are keeping the pleated Dockers and cellphone industries afloat.

You know why their frauy wives cook canned soup and pork chops? Because that's all these lazy and unadventurous types eat. If it didn't come from the middle of the grocery store and have a shelf life of 5 years, they aren't eating it. Unless of course they grilled it themselves after marinating it in a sauce that also came from the middle aisle. Do you want to hear about it every Monday morning from Spring until November? No? Tough titty. After I regale you with tales of my $800 smoker that I had customized with the Georgia Tech logo, I'll tell you all about how I could've played for GT but I blew out my knee in high school. I'll tell you this story for 20 minutes a week before I segue into how I hurt my back 2 years ago building homes for people through my church group, Hammers and Nails for Christ. You look tired, do you have the "butt flu"?

by Anonymousreply 10004/21/2012

R100 just described 70% of the guys I work with.

by Anonymousreply 10104/21/2012

R100 is correct.

by Anonymousreply 10204/21/2012

R76 = Krazy Paranoid "I Am a Victim and So Are the Fraus" Kunt Queen of the Circus

Sorry those Kraft fumes have reduced your already-diminished capacity to think and speak. But at least you can still sit there and stink, darling.

by Anonymousreply 10304/21/2012

Actually R100 should be its own thread. The privilege and stupidity of these Herr Weisses is pretty funny at times.

by Anonymousreply 10504/21/2012

I love the word CUNT and will NEVER stop using it.

by Anonymousreply 10704/21/2012

1. Eat until you are noticeably overweight.

2. Find a closeted gay male celebrity and obsess about his heterosexuality.

3. Become a Reality TV junkie, your life based around American Idol, America Got Talent or SYTYCD etc.

Wow, change 2, find a straight male celebrity and obsess about his homosexuality and you got this board down pat otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 10904/21/2012

R100 Nails it.

by Anonymousreply 11004/21/2012

" I USE TWINKIES A TAMPONS"

by Anonymousreply 11304/21/2012

Just to piss off R111, I'm going to post R100 as a standalone thread.

by Anonymousreply 11604/21/2012

R116, thanks. We'll follow your pink snail trail to it.

by Anonymousreply 11704/21/2012

If fraus can't handle the heat in the kitchen, they should get out. This isn't iVillage or a mommies board.

by Anonymousreply 11804/21/2012

R119, and you're just another turd flushing in it.

- Unsympathetic.

by Anonymousreply 12004/21/2012

join Community theatre!

by Anonymousreply 12104/22/2012

R30, good for you.

by Anonymousreply 12304/22/2012

Right on, R59.

by Anonymousreply 12404/22/2012

[quote] breed life a heifer cow

Like?

Actually, R3, a heifer is a cow that hasn't had a calf.

by Anonymousreply 12604/22/2012

[quote]By the way, why do these twats equate frau awareness with misogyny? That's like equating rabies control with hating all dogs.[/quote]

You may have a very narrow definition for "frau", but many of the guys here don't. For some it just means EVERY woman, or a majority of women (everyone except your sister or whatever).

The things you criticise "fraus" for are often more to do with America or class or culture or a bad education, but you stupidly blame it on gender.

In Australia we have the "bogan" term which sounds pretty much like "frau" but it includes both genders:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP6saAfkYWA&feature=relmfu

It's a snobbish term (as is "fraus") but at lesst it isn't misogynistic

Happy to lend it to you.

by Anonymousreply 12704/22/2012

I rest my case.

I guess this is the thread for gay guys with low IQs. Time for me to get off it.

by Anonymousreply 12904/22/2012

I didn't know "misogynistic" was a term for I disagree with your point, but I can't prove you wrong.

by Anonymousreply 13004/22/2012

Handed to them? You are a complete asswipe. Most of these women go home at night and wait hand and foot on their worthless husbands. I moved to an office setting with older women several years ago. They will do anything,apparently, to avoid being alone. If their husband dumps them or has an affair (male or female), they just get on the internet and find someone else. These men may appear normal until right after the wedding, when they turn into helpless 8-year olds.

by Anonymousreply 13204/23/2012

I'm R132 and R100 is absolutely right.

by Anonymousreply 13304/23/2012

I think it involves taking a Zumba class.

by Anonymousreply 13404/23/2012

I dream of a world where fraus are sequestered on an island in the south pacific. Then I think, how will they ever get the smell out of those fish.

by Anonymousreply 13504/23/2012

I'm the op and some of you guys seriously went too fucking far. Freaks.

by Anonymousreply 13804/24/2012

"I TEABAG SMALL DOGS!"

by Anonymousreply 13904/24/2012

bump

by Anonymousreply 14005/05/2012

LMAO.......[R137], love your post.

by Anonymousreply 14205/06/2012

I now call Fraus and the male equivalent "PODS" because they all are very limited in their thoughts. All are entitle, selfish, indulged, self severing, & clueless d-bags.

Someone please start a Pod thread. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 14305/24/2012

Join the FSU (Figure Skating Universe) OP.

by Anonymousreply 14405/24/2012

"MY DAD CALLS ME HIS OWN PERSONAL TOILET"

by Anonymousreply 14605/24/2012

Oh dear r145, you thought I was making a funny? Really? You sweet old mess of a troll.

by Anonymousreply 14705/24/2012

r148 = Aspergers victim.

by Anonymousreply 14905/24/2012

I don't get your joke, r149.

by Anonymousreply 15005/24/2012

"I wipe back to front."

by Anonymousreply 15105/24/2012

I still don't get your joke, r151.

by Anonymousreply 15205/25/2012

I can't wait until the"Twilight" trend is over. You can always tell when the Robert Pattinfraus get bored and try wading into other threads. Darlings, Edward is gay. So is the wolf boy. Kisses!

Oh, and OP? Liking "Twilight" and pretending that its homosexual stars are in hetrosexual relationships is a terrific way to begin your frau career. Voting republican is a great second step.

by Anonymousreply 15405/25/2012

I guess pods is a fitting term. They are robotic when faced with things outside their world of children, schools, farmers markets, and crafting. Of course it applies to both genders.

by Anonymousreply 15505/25/2012

I'm also going to use the word Pod not because I like it but because it annoys prissy bossy bottom fem queen r145 so much.

by Anonymousreply 15705/26/2012

well?

by Anonymousreply 15809/03/2012

My bedroom walls are adorned with the photos of one Mr. Bruce Boxleitner.

His golden locks, heroic persona, and perfect posture gets me twitching.

I take his novels with me to work and sit there in the cafeteria for all to see. I read the same two novels he has written over and over again, always up for any discussion about its contents.

I keep hamsters. I attend "Curves." I play the same old Michael Bolton records over and over again.

I wear yoga pants to hide my cankles. There is a lesbian at work who seems nice but I am afraid to make eye contact with her, because I read the Bible.

My dad took off on us we I was little; the pain and upset that it caused my mom and I has never been fully addressed. I try not to think about hurtful things too much, because God knows, if I REALLY thought about the shit I've had to take, I could end it all.

Therefore, I keep my life nicely aligned with pretty pictures, non-threatening conversation, and a stable and conformist routine.

by Anonymousreply 15909/03/2012

bumpy

by Anonymousreply 16010/25/2012

Listen to Country Music. Guaranteed Frau Status!

by Anonymousreply 16110/25/2012

Hang around DL long enough if you're a guy and you can learn to be a gay frau.

by Anonymousreply 16210/25/2012

R81, I CAN cook but still recommend "allrecipes," for their helpful comments on the dishes others' have prepared, as well as the cooking queries and answers from experts.

I guess I should stop referring to myself as a frau, as I don't meet any of the DL criterion, and am child free. Women sometimes are very different from each other.

by Anonymousreply 16310/25/2012

r18 as well as 56, 59 and 62 are all perfect examples of fraus, male or female. In fact if you read this thread thoroughly you will come out at the end a maestro-frau because there is so much frau garbage written here==frauen sind gift fur seiner "gay" gesundheit!

by Anonymousreply 16410/26/2012

Here's how to be a frau: 1) Have a Pussy 2) Watch as the vast majority of men chase you, due to your pussy 3) Enjoy the power your pussy affords you, regardless of how it smells 4) Laugh as gay men eat their hearts out with envy of how your pussy is chased after, lusted after, and worshipped, by straight men, and the fact that your pussy allows you to have more men than they ever could.

by Anonymousreply 16510/26/2012

yummers!

by Anonymousreply 16611/02/2012

R165, you forgot the following advice:

Cover the pussy in Mom jeans.

Make the pussy 100 pounds overweight.

Only use the pussy to control your husband.

by Anonymousreply 16711/02/2012

Shut off your computer and cease to be a curmudgeonly old fag that blames his problems on marginalized groups in society and do some introspective soul searching as to why your life is so empty.

You're right...impossible.

by Anonymousreply 16811/02/2012

[R165], you forgot the following advice:

Cover the pussy in Mom jeans.

Make the pussy 100 pounds overweight.

Only use the pussy to control your husband.

R167, you're right. Last but not least,... Still have more men chasing you and your fat mom jean covered pussy than any fraugay ever has, ir ever will.

by Anonymousreply 16911/03/2012

r165 has the envious gay male nabbed!

by Anonymousreply 17111/05/2012

So true. Most women support gay men but we all hate the envious fag with a personality disorder who blames others for why others have it better than him.

by Anonymousreply 17211/05/2012

You think Sandra Lee is a culinary Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 17301/05/2013

yum-oooooooo

by Anonymousreply 17401/05/2013

"I CAN SHOVE A WHOLE MIDGET UP MY ASSHOLE"

by Anonymousreply 17501/05/2013

" I USE MY DEAD GRANDMA'S LEG AS A DILDO "

by Anonymousreply 17601/05/2013

by Anonymousreply 17701/06/2013

bumpeeeeeeeeee

by Anonymousreply 17801/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.