Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is Beyonce Pissed That Nobody Is Talking About Blue Ivy?

Whitney Houston's death stole all her thunder. She didn't even get a magazine cover out of it.

You just know they thought they'd get a week-2 weeks of publicity out of it, she was out debuting her 'post-baby' bod, maybe even an appearance at the Grammys, but nope, the news was all about Houston and to a lesser extent JHud and her tribute.

Her people have been planting numerous stories about what a great mother she is, and now they've announced she's working on not one but TWO albums (including the Star is Born soundtrack).

This woman can't stand not being the center of attention.

by Anonymousreply 6001/26/2013

She should be relieved. That baby isn't cute.

by Anonymousreply 102/16/2012

What's Blue Ivy?

by Anonymousreply 202/16/2012

Whitney's death stole her thunder. Was Bewigged at the Grammy's?

by Anonymousreply 302/16/2012

I hope she's doing a very special Dr. Phil episode about SIDS soon.

by Anonymousreply 402/16/2012

Blue Ivy sounds like an invasive plant species.

"I started to get the garden ready for planting but spent hours pulling out that damn Blue Ivy!"

by Anonymousreply 502/16/2012

Considering that her "baby" was a really a stuffed pillow, why should anyone care? This story has made me despise Beyonce for being such an incredible phony. I never liked her before this, and now I can't stand her.

by Anonymousreply 602/16/2012

Couldn't happen to a "better"person. Considering how she faked the whole thing shamelessly, I'm happy nobody gives a shit about her and her baby.

by Anonymousreply 702/16/2012

Oh Beyonce Knowles, calm the fuck down! It's not even your baby!

by Anonymousreply 802/16/2012

Considering all the surrogate-and-pillow rumors, having the baby publicity overshadowed is the best thing that could have happened.

But she's too stupid to see that, isn't she.

by Anonymousreply 902/16/2012

I heard that they're working on it. The plan is for this neonate to develop a rare and devastating disease, linger at the edge of oblivion for a few weeks and then recover as a result of some spectacular itervention (as yet undetermined.)

by Anonymousreply 1002/16/2012

"Blue Ivy sounds like an invasive plant species"

LOL. I've always read Goopy's daughter as Apple Blight.

by Anonymousreply 1102/16/2012

I bet she is pissed and I think that's great! Can't stand her attention seeking ass.

by Anonymousreply 1202/16/2012

"Dat bitch gotta die right now?? Oh helllll naw!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 1302/16/2012

People only get really worked up, when someone with talent dies. When Beyonce goes, it'll be 'she was multi talented' - yeah, a triple ho-hum. Looked good , could kind of sing, kind of dance, kind of act. But Whitney is a big loss, talent -wise. Beyonce imagines herself a future legend - but that's only in her mind.

by Anonymousreply 1402/16/2012

Thank you Whitney. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 1502/18/2012

RE 14 - I agree. Nowadays, talent is not what Whitney had. It's Beyonce, Niki, Rhinna. YAWN. So-so, ho hum, gimmicky. Valerie Simpson said last night, she was a true flat foot singer. Meaning that she could stand in front of a mic, on stage, and not need anything but her voice, to sell a song. Just stand there, and sing. Sorry Beyonce, doesnt work for you - no glitter mini, no wind machine, no tossing giant hair = your lousy voice.

by Anonymousreply 1602/18/2012

Is it true that Blue Ivy didn't even get cover? Awwww, that's soooooo sad :)

by Anonymousreply 1702/18/2012

When I think of Whitney, first thing that pops in my mind is her voice (good, bad, soaring, shot, doesn't matter). Whitney would still have been a star if video had not been invented.

Beyonce? First thing is booty shaking and weave blowing in the wind.

by Anonymousreply 1802/18/2012

R14 is a million years old.

by Anonymousreply 2102/18/2012

Why should Beyonce care about the man who played Big Daddy in 'Cat on Hot Tin Roof'??

by Anonymousreply 2202/18/2012

R20 ^, seriously?!

by Anonymousreply 2302/18/2012

[quote] Fuck this nigger bitch.

Why is it so hard for some people on DL to dislike a black celebrity without resorting to using racist language?

Lemme guess, R20, you're Republican, too?

by Anonymousreply 2402/18/2012

Hasen't it been nice, not hearing about this no-talent fame whore , and her camel-faced stooge, for a week. Will we have to have more talented people die, to keep her out of the news ?

by Anonymousreply 2602/21/2012

You spoke too soon R26.

Bey and Jay went to the Knicks game tonight and of course made a show of it.

by Anonymousreply 2702/21/2012

True R14. And what a bizarre response R21.

by Anonymousreply 2802/21/2012

But isn't her fame a little bit our fault? Even this post gives her some notice. If we all never put up another post or better still passed over any post about her showing no comments this would show that we do want her to go away and she would, because no publicity is bad publicity.

Just asking.

by Anonymousreply 2902/21/2012

Blue Ivy? Is it better than Blue Steel???

by Anonymousreply 3002/21/2012

It's been so nice without her-and the camel. Can we hope they'll stay away for several more months ?

by Anonymousreply 3102/28/2012

That abomination she puked from her vagine needs to be quarantined and gassed along with her hideous father!

by Anonymousreply 3202/28/2012

Oh dear !

by Anonymousreply 3302/29/2012

Ha Ha! I'll be on the cover of People before that brat will.

by Anonymousreply 3402/29/2012

by Anonymousreply 3502/29/2012

R24- You should already know the answer to that by now here on DL. They absolutely loathe successful black people unless they are kissing gay asses. Otherwise they are deemed homophobic and arrogant black people.

R20's response is exactly the type of response the OP was hoping to get. Who wakes up and thinks about Beyonce being jealous that Blue Ivy isn't getting attention. Her people plant stories like any other celebrity. To say she is angry she isn't getting attention because Whitney is dead is foul. You don't know what the hell she is thinking or what is happening in their lives.

For people who can't stand Beyonce and her husband not baby daddy. You sure seem to start the most stupidest threads just to bring them up. Like she gives to fucks about you.

by Anonymousreply 3602/29/2012

R34 is probably right.

And I'd much rather look at Angie's noodle leg than Jay-z's camel faced spawn any day.

by Anonymousreply 3702/29/2012

Is that nasty old cow, Urethra Franklin, still mad at Beyonce?

by Anonymousreply 3802/29/2012

Now she's getting pr for breast feeding her baby in public. Didnt take long for her to pull a stunt like that, to get herself back in the news. No talent fool, and her camel. Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 3903/03/2012

you can't really breastfeed unless you were actually pregnant. I mean, you can't Lactate. I have serious doubts about this supposed breastfeeding.

by Anonymousreply 4003/03/2012

I don't think that's true; I've read before when adoptive mothers will breastfeed to bond with adoptive children. Taking certain hormones will enable you to breast feed

by Anonymousreply 4103/03/2012

I cringe every time I hear Beyonces voice. She does some make-up commercial and she just sounds so uneducated - it has this grating tonality -- she just sounds so cheap

I hear her screech through her lyrics and wonder who can listen to her

by Anonymousreply 4203/03/2012

her PR is actually doing a very good job considering she didn't actually carry the baby

her fan base is fat white housewives stuck at home (just as her husbands is white 12 year old suburban boys) so her PR team is working that angle: new mother, breast feeding, the stresses of getting back into shape (though she was never out of shape since they used a surrogate) etc etc

I just don't understand the appeal of this woman

by Anonymousreply 4303/03/2012

[quote]Taking certain hormones will enable you to breast feed

Sounds great for the baby!

by Anonymousreply 4403/03/2012

We too busy thowin' shade at Mongoose and Mongolia, hunty.

by Anonymousreply 4503/03/2012

The name reminds me of "Blue Roses" in Glass Menagerie.

by Anonymousreply 4603/03/2012

If you look at this thread in the context, reply 20 really doesn't seem so far out of least the racist prick had the balls to say why he really hates her. To say Beyonce can't sing is ridiculous, she's a real performer. She is no Whitney, but who is?

by Anonymousreply 4703/03/2012

Sorry meant to say "in the context of where it was written"

by Anonymousreply 4803/03/2012

I bet Beyonce wishes she "had" a "late term miscarriage" with her "child."

That would have been PR gold.

by Anonymousreply 4903/03/2012

Yes interview, after interview, where she'd cry, and bemoan her life, and how they'd 'try again'. When are they going to formally inroduce their little Mexican looking man ?

by Anonymousreply 5003/08/2012

Beyonce may be fake and annoying but there seems to be something awfully sweet about her underneath all the glitter. She isn't the brightest bulb but I've never seen or read anything about her suggesting that she's ill-tempered, rude or demanding. She seems like a genuinely nice kid.

by Anonymousreply 5103/08/2012

Beyonce's a cunt!

by Anonymousreply 5203/08/2012

yup, Beyonce is a cunt ad I wonder why she isnt ashamed of how she sounds when she talks she does sound really uneducated like someone mentioned here.

by Anonymousreply 5303/08/2012

Even the dath of Davy Jones got more attention than Bey for a few days.

BTW, does anyone think it's curious the baby's initials are BI?

by Anonymousreply 5403/08/2012

[quote] you can't really breastfeed unless you were actually pregnant. I mean, you can't Lactate. I have serious doubts about this supposed breastfeeding.

Untrue! Nor do you need to take hormones. All you need is regular suction. Men can also breastfeed, if they were willing and put forth the effort required with the Lactina Electric.

by Anonymousreply 5503/08/2012

Are we supposed to believe Beyonce just whipped out her tit and started breast feeding in public?

by Anonymousreply 5603/08/2012

Did she really breast-feed in public, or did she hold the baby up to her chest under a shawl or something?

Anyone can stick a baby under their shirt, whether they're lactating or not. Even guys can.

by Anonymousreply 5703/08/2012

How many great singers could be singing live yat the innaugaration instead of Beyonce, she is a fake from her head to her toe so it is no surprise that she can't sing. In some interview she is so unintelligent and her talking voice is so unpleasant. I always thought that she have no talent but her parent manipulate by using other singers voice make her a star.

by Anonymousreply 5801/26/2013

Here baby's actual name is blue waffles.

by Anonymousreply 5901/26/2013

No. Honestly, the way they keep their private life under wraps, they probably don't want anyone to talk about their kid.

by Anonymousreply 6001/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!