Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Simon Halls

So now he pretty much has everything, doesn't he?

by Anonymousreply 14010/10/2013

I'm sure he's a nice guy, but I still can't see what made Matt fall for this guy or how he finds him physically attractive. I've seen that pic of Matt from years ago kissing his then-boyfriend and his ex was closer to Matt's age and good looking, so it doesn't seem he always had a thing for old men.

Just so strange...

by Anonymousreply 202/14/2012

Yes, OP: being partnered to a famous and handsome actor absolutely guarantees happiness!

by Anonymousreply 302/14/2012

Handsome r3?

If you mean when he was bi and had an accent, then yes.

by Anonymousreply 402/14/2012

Simon is NOT old. He is an attractive, successful guy Leave these two alone -- they're happy, and they are nice people.

by Anonymousreply 602/14/2012

He's a handsome man, but he's pushing 50 and looks it.

by Anonymousreply 702/14/2012

Can these posters be any more shallow?

by Anonymousreply 902/14/2012

Middle age is going to kill most of you posters.

by Anonymousreply 1002/14/2012

I have him, and you don't. I win!

by Anonymousreply 1302/14/2012

lol at r12

They do not look like father and son, Matt loves him that's all that matters

by Anonymousreply 1402/14/2012

I imagine Simon's money and big cock are two of the primary reasons Matt was initially attracted to him. Love and family bonds are probably why they are still together now since Matt has plenty of money now and Simon probably is not as virile as he used to be.

by Anonymousreply 1502/14/2012

He's got Matt *and* his famous sister Dee Dee Halls!

by Anonymousreply 1702/14/2012

Matt Bomer wears too much lip gloss.

by Anonymousreply 1802/14/2012

[quote]I imagine Simon's money and big cock.

How do we know Simon has a big cock? And if so, does that mean Matt's a bottom?

by Anonymousreply 1902/14/2012

Same year as far as we know...

And Halls is a catch. There is something very x-factor physical about him whenever you see him in motion. He does exude authority and sharpness, which Bomer has made very clear in interviews he finds attractive.

They make a very good partnership TBH.

Not sure he has a big dick but who knows...?!

by Anonymousreply 2002/14/2012

Unbelievable. Instead of rejoicing that yet another big name has come out of the closet and is in a solid relationship, it has now become another shallow: what does he see in a man not as handsome and young as he is? He is in love with him period and is obviously happy. That should be enough.

by Anonymousreply 2102/14/2012

Everyone's just jealous. I include myself in that.

by Anonymousreply 2402/14/2012

Attraction is a funny thing-no one person can judge what another person is attracted to. For example,while I can see the fuss over Bomer,I don't feel that instant, visceral 'something'when I see him-at least in photos. Matt seems to be livng the life exactly like one would expect from a man who looks him-someone to be kept,fawned over,put on display by an older partner so that his frenemies can oogled over him. I guarantee you that Simon was very cool in persuing him,the very opposite of what Matt is probably used to. Very much like that homely French guy everyone was shocked that Raquel Welch married. They understand that beautiful people need to be approached subtlely,not like some screaming fan!

Anyway,I like my men to be a bit rougher around the edges. That doesn't mean 'straight acting'per se,but just a little something more to keep me interested.

But good for them. Most of us just want a family and to be loved and it looks like Matt has found both-at least on the surface.

by Anonymousreply 2502/14/2012

Simon used to be the hot one. It's only in the last year or so that he looks "not so fresh."

by Anonymousreply 2602/14/2012

Matt's chosen a relationship with a man with 3 young children. No adult gets lavished with attention in a situation like that. It seems that Matt opted for a relationship with a man who opened up the possibility of a home life that is separable from the Hollywood fame bubble.

by Anonymousreply 2702/14/2012

Look...let's get real here. Halls was a huge power player in the business, and that's why Bomer picked him. which is why Bomer is the lead of a TV series. Now that Halls is working exclusively on Bomer's career, he'll continue to do well. No one in Hollywood marries for love. They marry because it's a good business move. Matt opted for wealth and fame, that's what he opted for. Stop romanticizing this bullshit. He's no different than any other Hollywood player. They both got what they wanted.

by Anonymousreply 2902/14/2012

Having just one client would not be a stellar move for Halls, so I'm not buying that R29. And if it was worth Bomer's while depends on how "top drawer" Halls was, and I'm guessing, not at the very top, no. Your cynicism is not justified.

by Anonymousreply 3002/14/2012

"power player" in publicity. Not an agent. Not somebody who can make a career, just somebody who can sell one. Big Difference.

by Anonymousreply 3102/14/2012

They are stuck with each other, like Woody and Soon-Yi

by Anonymousreply 3202/14/2012

That may be true,r29. I knew vaguely that Matt was on a soap and that he was up for the part of Superman but he didn't start 'happening' until now. He is nearly 35 and I see the silver hairs forming on his temples already. Maybe he knew time was runnning out and had to strike while the iron is hot.

by Anonymousreply 3302/14/2012

He was on Guiding Light when he was up for the part of Superman.

by Anonymousreply 3402/14/2012

[quote]I'll give it 2 years before Bomer runs off with some whore along the lines of a younger Reichen.

I've been thinking the same thing. Once Matt reaches his late 30's, I have a feeling he's going to have an early mid life crisis where he wishes he had chosen a better looking guy closer to his own age.

by Anonymousreply 3602/14/2012

[quote]He is nearly 35 and I see the silver hairs forming on his temples already. Maybe he knew time was runnning out and had to strike while the iron is hot.

What do you mean "already"? Lot of people have a few gray hairs by the time they're 30, let alone 35.

by Anonymousreply 3702/14/2012

Or maybe he's not as shallow as some of you all. How many of you cynics have husbands and kids (question for gay guys, fraus need not answer). What if Bomer actually likes domestic life? Weird concept I know, but some men do.

by Anonymousreply 3802/14/2012

WOW somebody opened the ageist's cell. They can't understand that mature, family dad types can have as much appeal to some people just as the barely 18, 115 pound twinks this ageists wank to.

by Anonymousreply 3902/14/2012

Instead of being pleased that Bomer came out (a big subject here in the last months) it's all about how old his partner is. Too bad.

by Anonymousreply 4002/14/2012

Simon is an heir to the Halls Mentho-Lyptus fortune.

So in addition to brains, good looks, a good body, a nice home, children and a hot husband, he has that going for him.

by Anonymousreply 4102/14/2012

He's like the gay me!

by Anonymousreply 4202/14/2012

I think Matt and Simon seem very happy together. People are attracted to others for a variety of reasons. Matt can have anyone he wants, and obviously is not looksist when it comes to choosing a partner. Matt is aces in my book.

by Anonymousreply 4302/14/2012

R43 Totally agree

by Anonymousreply 4402/14/2012

[quote]Now that Halls is working exclusively on Bomer's career, he'll continue to do well.

Simon Halls other clients include little known people such as Ryan Murphy and Neil Patrick Harris.

Anyway, I don't doubt Simons wealth and power had something to do with Bomer's original attraction, that is normal human nature. However they seem to me a couple truly in love with one another and raising a beautiful family.

by Anonymousreply 4502/14/2012

[quote]Anyway, I don't doubt Simons wealth and power had something to do with Bomer's original attraction, that is normal human nature.

So if Matt keeps raking in his own money over the next few years, will he still stick around with an old man rapidly losing his looks?

by Anonymousreply 4602/14/2012

I see them and their kids around the neighborhood all of the time. Not sure which pictures of Simon poeple are referring to, but trust me, in person he is very good looking. Maybe not "movie star" good looking the way Matt is, but a very handsone man, nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 4702/14/2012

Thanks, R47. It sounds like Matt really was hiding in plain sight.

by Anonymousreply 4802/14/2012

What's wrong with liking older men?

by Anonymousreply 4902/14/2012

Apparently you think there's something wrong with it, Bradley, as you won't acknowledge anything about it.

by Anonymousreply 5002/14/2012

[quote]Now that Halls is working exclusively on Bomer's career, he'll continue to do well.

Simon is not working exclusively on Matt's career; he runs a major PR company with offices in LA and NYC and has his own gaggle of A-list clients. Are you even attempting to be factual?

[quote]No one in Hollywood marries for love. They marry because it's a good business move.

I know people who have seen Matt and Simon together, and they assure me they appear to love one another very much. That impression is definitely backed up by their actions when caught on video together, and by Matt's words when talking about his family.

Sorry if it chaps your ass that someone might actually have achieved a great life through hard work and being a decent human being, but I've heard it does actually happen occasionally.

by Anonymousreply 5102/14/2012

by Anonymousreply 5202/14/2012

Any relation to Dee Dee Halls?

by Anonymousreply 5302/14/2012

Anyone have a pic of Simon Halls? Please post it. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 5402/14/2012

How lovely. Love in Hollywoodland after all. ♥

by Anonymousreply 5502/14/2012

For you R54

by Anonymousreply 5602/14/2012

One doesn't need Dr. Freud to figure out Matt wanted, and got, the approving father figure he yearned for as a child. I'm sure his actual father, who was a professional football player, wasn't exactly jumping for joy when it became obvious his son was a fag. That's why Matt makes half-hearted attempts at doing celebrity sporting events. It's a throwback to those days where he wanted to act and dance, but dad practically surgically attached a football to junior's hands.

Simon is authoratative. His job demands for him to be decisive, bold, and empathetic when necessary. Simon is successful. Simon is a gay man who (apparently) loves children. Matt saw that from afar and he knew on his heart Simon could provide everything that had been missing. In return, Simon gets a dutiful fucktoy who knows how to shut up and look pretty.

by Anonymousreply 5702/14/2012

Matt was on the high school football team in Texas. Think Friday Night Lights.

Must of been tough for him.

by Anonymousreply 5802/14/2012

God, he's fucking ugly.

by Anonymousreply 5902/14/2012

r59 Let's see your gorgeous face, supermodel.

by Anonymousreply 6002/14/2012

I actually found it refreshing to discover that Matt's partner doesn't have movie-star good looks.

by Anonymousreply 6102/14/2012

R57... Damn. Just, damn.

You should write a book or something.

by Anonymousreply 6202/14/2012

I'm thinking it probably began as your standard showbiz "Mutually Beneficial Relationship" but obviously they've become quite committed to each other.

by Anonymousreply 6302/14/2012

[quote] This is the Superficiality Jon Wesley Shipp was talking about.

Wisdom from a man who spent most of his 20s selling sausage stuffed Speedos to queens and fraus everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 6402/14/2012

Not really OP.

by Anonymousreply 6602/14/2012

Firstly, Simon is A LOT more attractive when you see him in motion than on pics. He's charming and lively, but unfortunately not photogenic at all. Secondly, yes, the age difference is 14 years, but not, let's say, 30 years. I mean 14 years really isn't that bad, it's just that Matt looks younger than his real age so the difference seems to be more than that. And thirdly, yes, I'm sure the fact he's powerful has played a role in that Matt fell for him, but not in terms of calculation, but simply because power and confidence are just damn sexy!

by Anonymousreply 6702/14/2012

I've said this before, but SH looks eerily like Mrs. Kilmer-Purcell.

by Anonymousreply 6802/14/2012

I thought he looks like the first Darren from Bewitched,r68.

by Anonymousreply 6902/14/2012

I eat shit.

by Anonymousreply 7002/14/2012

Stop with the psychoanalysis! They are a happy successful gay couple.

by Anonymousreply 7102/15/2012

[quote]Firstly, Simon is A LOT more attractive when you see him in motion than on pics.

lol, yeah sure.

by Anonymousreply 7202/15/2012

Oh have you ever bothered to search for a video of him? I know lots of people who share my opinion btw.

by Anonymousreply 7302/15/2012

Simon looks like Nosferatu.

by Anonymousreply 7402/15/2012

Willem Dafoe?

by Anonymousreply 7502/15/2012

Simon is 47, he's not 104, as some of you seem to think. That's a mere 12 year age difference.

by Anonymousreply 7602/15/2012

He looks 104 and like he's had bad facial reconstruction after some horrible injury and like he's dying of a wasting disease.

by Anonymousreply 7702/15/2012

Really, r76? If this were a 47 year old man and a 35 year old woman, nobody would think about it twice. the way people were talking I thought it was twice that.

I also just don't see a guy taking on the parenting of three young children out of convenience. That's a major emotional and time commitment.

by Anonymousreply 7802/15/2012

The oldest child is 7. Matt and Simon have been together 9 years. Sounds like they've been parenting together the whole time, even if Simon is the natural father.

by Anonymousreply 7902/15/2012

Matt and Simon have been together 9 years. Really ??? how you know that ??

by Anonymousreply 8002/15/2012

Do you know how long Simon and Matt have been together?. because 9 years ????? no

by Anonymousreply 8102/15/2012

They have been together 3-4 years. Can't remember if they started dating when the surrogate was still pregnant with the twins or shortly after they were born.

by Anonymousreply 8202/15/2012

Matt and Simon were already raising the kids together according to the email that Matt's friend sent to Queerty asking them to take down the kissing pictures, back in 2009. So they must have been together for some time before that.

by Anonymousreply 8302/15/2012

Matt says his hero is his dad and brother. Sorry. Guess again.

Oh, and this is the FIRST time he has gone out with someone again...guess again.

by Anonymousreply 8402/16/2012

What is with the lazy Chinese whispers? Simon Halls posted on Variety when Kit was born, 2006. He also posted when his twins were born, 2008. It's all there to see!

He also said he was a single dad when interviewed by W magazine about surrogacy and that was 2008.

One thing for sure is that it happened very fast the relationship but that tends to happen when the person with the children thinks he's met his mate for life. They want you to meet the kids asap and if you don't spend time with them with the kids, they will break it off. No Freud stuff here, just human nature.

by Anonymousreply 8502/16/2012

I had no idea what Simon Halls looked like, though I knew about him and knew he was Matt Bomer's partner prior to this. So I decided to Google his photo, expecting to find the hideous, misshapen, elderly lovechild of Marty Feldman and Danny Trejo.

Instead, he's apparently a nice-looking, average-cute-guy that bears a minor resemblance to Tim DeKay, and he and Matt look really nice together. Granted, unless you're Henry Cavill, we're all trolls next to Matt Bomer, but Simon Halls is attractive and looks pretty good for 50 to me.

by Anonymousreply 8602/16/2012

Exactly, R86.

by Anonymousreply 8702/16/2012

[quote]It's terrifying how many posters on this thread will die alone.

*This* thread.

Oh, honey, it's endemic on DL.

by Anonymousreply 8802/16/2012

If the poster who wrote that Simon Halls is heir to the Halls Mentho Lyptus fortune is correct, then, honey, I wouldn't care if he (Simon) weighed 300 pounds and a had a face that scared the trolls guarding the bridges! I think Matt is the lucky one in this relationships.

by Anonymousreply 8902/16/2012

He looks NOTHING like De Kay...what are you smoking?

De Kay is mr goofy all American average sporty guy...

Halls has an intellectual kind of pensive snarky look about him...

by Anonymousreply 9002/16/2012

Can you imagine his life?

Picture it:

Matt Bomer on all fours on the dining room table, cheeks spread, with Simon eating him out.

The bastard's got everything you could want!

And now I'm hard.

by Anonymousreply 9102/16/2012

Simon has a face for radio (assuming the broadcasting booth is pitch-black and he's wearing 2 bags over his head).

by Anonymousreply 9202/16/2012

Simon looks like a college professor out of Central Casting. The photo of the two of them reminds me of when I worked in academia and half the professors had married or were dating their students.

by Anonymousreply 9302/16/2012

What do you guys think - is Bomer top, bottom or vers with Simon?

by Anonymousreply 9404/15/2012

Simon Halls don't bottom.

by Anonymousreply 9504/15/2012

[quote]Granted, unless you're Henry Cavill, we're all trolls next to Matt Bomer

Speak for yourself, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 9604/15/2012

Granted, unless you're Henry Cavill, we're all trolls next to Matt Bomer

by Anonymousreply 9704/15/2012

And you know me how? You think I wouldn't let that cutey fuck me in the ass? Why should he have all the fun!

by Anonymousreply 9804/20/2012

So Halls is number 48 or something in OUT's power list....

As soon as I saw Geffen not as number 1 you know this is a celeb fest! Please Halls is much higher. He orchestrated Ellen's coming out on Time as well as NPH's I am gay in people.

by Anonymousreply 9904/27/2012

Halls is very powerful ...Are they legally married yet?? anybody know ? And has Matt adopted the kids yet ?

by Anonymousreply 10004/27/2012

Nobody knows if they're legally married or if Matt adopted the kids. I suspect they'll keep that to themselves, which I think is a good thing to do.

Simon's wealth/power are somewhat overestimated; publicists are fairly low in the Hollywood pecking order.

by Anonymousreply 10104/27/2012

publicists y are usually low but the thing is he is the biggest publish in hollywood so thats somewhat significant .

And Matt is now a public figure I.e celebrity so i think its perfectly normal for there to be interest in weather or not he is legally married to simon .

by Anonymousreply 10204/27/2012

Simon is not the biggest publicist in Hollywood. He has one superstar client, Jude Law. Other publicists like his business partner Stephen Huvane have a dozen A listers (Aniston, Paltrow, SJP, Kirsten Dunst, etc etc).

Simon represents mostly directors & producers who don't have the same publicity needs as an A-list actor. He also represents stars like Joan Allen, Annette Bening and Frances McDormand, none of whom are publicity monsters. It's a classy, low-key roster.

by Anonymousreply 10304/27/2012

well its probably because the people he represents are hollywood shakers...some of the most powerful directors and networks etc ..Ie ryan murphy ..USA network

by Anonymousreply 10404/27/2012

Simon Halls is definitely a power player, and I'm sure there are people in Hollywood who would sell their own grandmother to get to his position, but get some perspective, please. I wouldn't really rank USA Network or Ryan Murphy among the most powerful networks/directors in Hollywood. r103 said it perfectly: it's a classy, low-key roster, not one of big-time movers and shakers.

by Anonymousreply 10504/27/2012

A friend told me last week that Halls has a really big dick.

He just said it was a just matter of fact, no big news to anyone in the business.

Shouldn't really shock or surprise anyone.

by Anonymousreply 10604/27/2012

R106 I think most people just figure that because that seems like the only logical reason Matt would stay with an old man like that.

by Anonymousreply 10704/27/2012

do you think simon is aggressive in bed...or will fuck matt passionately and slowly whiles looking in his eyes as he penetrates matt .

by Anonymousreply 10804/28/2012

C'mon now,Simon Halls is wealthy whether some of you here like it or not

He comes from a wealthy family and believe it or not he makes way more money than Matt - probably the reason they've been together this long, plus the fact that Matt's career benefits from this arrangement

I'm sure that they also do love each other alot, but I doubt that Matt would have stuck with him if he also didn't have the money + power. Love naturally came afterwards

But I love Simon, there's something really sexy about him even though I can't really make out what it it is. Maybe it's the confidence - who knows

by Anonymousreply 10904/28/2012

What's with this need to cast Bomer as a gold digger? Frankly if he was a gold digger he failed miserably. There are a ton of wealthier, more powerful gay men in Hollywood who would have been happy to have him on their arm at premieres. And some of them would actually be in the position to give Matt work, which is something Simon can't really do.

Obviously I don't doubt Simon's success, celebrity connections, and alleged donkey cock appealed to Matt, as they would to most of us. But this whole "he learned to love him" shtick is vicious.

by Anonymousreply 11004/28/2012

R110 if matt was really a gold digger he would aim for that dream works guy

by Anonymousreply 11104/28/2012

[quote][R110] if matt was really a gold digger he would aim for that dream works guy

David Geffen?

Not Geffen's type - at all.

Do some research!

by Anonymousreply 11204/28/2012

[109], we all want a comfortable life and there's nothing wrong with that

And no one has said that Matt is a gold digger, he just chose a comfy life that we all yearn for and got the added bonus of also falling in love and having a family

by Anonymousreply 11304/28/2012

R112 who is geffen type . i find it difficult to believe that any man on earth straight or gay will not have the least bit attraction to Matt freaking homer

by Anonymousreply 11404/29/2012

[quote]So now he pretty much has everything, doesn't he?

Everything except name recognition.

by Anonymousreply 11504/29/2012

Love the jealous queens and sad straight women who have no relationships and bitch on others that do. Take Bomer, likely one of the most beautiful humans in the world matched with someone who can make or break people in hollywood and I guess you could expect the jealous bullshit from nobody's! Bomer's got talent with a now fast climbing career but is also someone seeking a traditional life in a business where few can find it or stand a chance maintaining it. We should be glad Matt is officially out now and in a stable relationship, not many of those gay or straight in hollywood or anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 11604/29/2012

It must be all about his inner beauty.

by Anonymousreply 11704/29/2012

I don't get all the love for Bomer. He's so meh. He's milk toast.

It's hilarious how all you fat girls with acne and infrequent periods think you're the girl next door, pining away for this guy.

by Anonymousreply 11804/29/2012

@118: meh? ian somerhalder posting here wishing he had bomers looks, talent and career lol

by Anonymousreply 11904/29/2012

[quote]who is geffen type . i find it difficult to believe that any man on earth straight or gay will not have the least bit attraction to Matt freaking homer

Anyone under 25. Then he kicks them out. Poor Jeremy Lingvall just got the shaft after spending his best years with Geffen.

It's like the gay Logan's Run.

by Anonymousreply 12004/29/2012

[quote]I don't get all the love for Bomer. He's so meh. He's milk toast.

I don't get all the love either. I do think he's good looking and he seems nice in interviews, but his acting is not all that great.

by Anonymousreply 12104/29/2012

Glad to see top film directors grabbing Matt for film roles, long overdue

by Anonymousreply 12204/29/2012

"I don't get all the love either."

you can't expect a reasonable discussion when it comes to gay white couples on this board.

You always get the hysterical frau-esque responses like R116 that reek of such incredible misplaced anger and rage over something so insignificant. These threads always reveal bigger problems.

by Anonymousreply 12304/29/2012

R116 is the infamous "Rob from Canada" guy from Matt Bomer's fan site, now using alias like "lok" or "Matt fan" there.

by Anonymousreply 12404/29/2012

Don't pick on my brother!

by Anonymousreply 12504/29/2012

[quote] He's milk toast.

You probably mean "milquetoast".

Unless you literally mean Matt Bomer is a dairy milk product and a piece of bread.

by Anonymousreply 12604/29/2012

So glad Halls i stepping into the spotlight! Can't wait for my juice!

by Anonymousreply 12705/01/2012

i don't know but . simon seems to be very controlling ,i feel like he probably has all the say when it comes to the decision's .

I wonder if simon fucks matt passionately whiles staring in his eyes or jus the occasional Quick fuck .

by Anonymousreply 12805/01/2012

I'm pretty much an armchair psychologist but Halls is no Weinstein. They are ranges and variations in the way controlling men behave.

Yes, Halls is controlling-he wouldnt be a progression were all he does is control people if he wasn't! Neither would he get to the top of that field if he didn't brilliantly control his career to strategic success. So yep, he IS controlling.

But I've not read or heard nor do I see that he is the Weinstein kind of bullying control, who likes to humiliate their sexual partners mentally by doing that quick fuck thing.

Then again, I'm curious as to why someone of his stature can be single in his early 40's opting for kids by himself. I know women have been doing this since the beginning of time and I guess like many powerful gay men, he'd not met his ideal, felt time was ticking and wanted to be a dad. Fair enough. He must be pretty fussy though!

Anyways, these two really like each other. Whether ones like the relationship structure or not, it works very well for them. In fact, I have to say if Matt was a woman, would we be having this conversation?

2 alpha's don't get on in relationships. If they do, it's a a lot of fighting!

Also, Halls appears to want to be with Bomer all the time, to me that smacks of liking the person and wanting to be close to them etc. People don't realize how much he's actually present at all those USA Pr events, as well the time he spends in NY, were he has an office. Bomer is always on his phone during takes. I'm sure that's not his mum he is talking too lol!

by Anonymousreply 12905/02/2012

R129 lovely assessment and i agree i don't think his on with his mum during takes and true to alpha's won't get along in a relationship .Simon is obviously the more dominant one

by Anonymousreply 13005/02/2012

Did you judge your insight valuable enough that you needed to resurrect this dead thread, r131?

by Anonymousreply 13201/28/2013

Dead thread? Still seemed to be relevant, people still have same issues and comments just for different people or actors. Anyways stumbled upon this when looking something up i do realize I am over 7 months late yes

by Anonymousreply 13301/28/2013

And from what I see it is relevant enough to get a rise from least one person (you) out of curiosity and be honest don't lie in spite of my comments but are you an older man?

by Anonymousreply 13401/28/2013

"Older man"? You are obviously new to this site and have not learned the proper vernacular.

by Anonymousreply 13501/28/2013

I am sorry, enlighten me on the proper word for an aged man

by Anonymousreply 13601/28/2013

I'm curious to know whether Matt has ever had a girlfriend who was more than a friend. I read somewhere that he's dated Stana Katic (please excuse me if I spelled her name incorrectly) from the TV show Castle. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Matt might have been bi-sexual in the past. I find it difficult to believe he's never ever been with a woman physically.

I hope Matt and Simon have the great relationship they appear to have. If they don't, it's the kids who will ultimately suffer for it. I wish only the best family life for all of them.

by Anonymousreply 13703/07/2013

Thank you, Frau.

by Anonymousreply 13803/07/2013

I sooooo wish matt was not gay, but even if he wasn't its not like I could ever get him. Anyway, i'm just glad he's happy and I wish him the best.

by Anonymousreply 13908/10/2013

He's been out since high school, so if he dated a girl, it would've been in his early teens.

by Anonymousreply 14010/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!