Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Sons of anarchy

Is there a thread already started? Can't find it through search

by I'll be Jax's bitch reply 1811/09/2013

Poor Tig last night. Hot scene of Jimmy Smits pumping Katey Sagal from behind.

by I'll be Jax's bitch reply 109/12/2012

Jax's is the only reason to watch!! The show has evolved into a really bad soap opera

by I'll be Jax's bitch reply 209/12/2012

Just started watching season 1. The burn or cut episode was way over the top. But I am loving it just the same.

by I'll be Jax's bitch reply 309/12/2012

Jimmy Smits still looks fabulous. His real life wife/girl friend, Wanda DeJesus was also on the show in a small part. Last night's episode was crazy (in a really good way)

by I'll be Jax's bitch reply 409/12/2012

Love this show. Jax is very hot. I can't stand his bitch of a wife, though.

by I'll be Jax's bitch reply 509/12/2012

This is my new fav show. Damn Jax is hot !

by I'll be Jax's bitch reply 609/16/2012

I missed he premier,did they off Kim Coates character?

by I'll be Jax's bitch reply 709/18/2012

Stopped watching after season 2. Ron Pearlman is difficult to look at, a cross between downs syndrome, and a zombie, Katy Segall will always be Peg Bundy, and doesn't work in this role. Would love to be Jax's bitch though.

by I'll be Jax's bitch reply 809/18/2012

Another brutal episode tonight. Surprised more people on her don't watch this. So many hot biker dudes.

by I'll be Jax's bitch reply 909/26/2012

Yep. I won't say too much in case it spoils it, but it was probably the only thing that came close to the cut it or burn it tattoo scene. I feel terrible.

by I'll be Jax's bitch reply 1009/26/2012

Tonight's episode was both sad and disturbing.

by I'll be Jax's bitch reply 1109/26/2012

Anyone see Walton Goggins in drag last night? I've got to admit I found it kind of sexy.

by I'll be Jax's bitch reply 1210/11/2012

Walter is sexy as hell. Is there any gossip on Charlie?

by I'll be Jax's bitch reply 1310/11/2012

Wow...a lot of shit went down last night but the two most astonishing things were Walton Goggins as the chick with a dick and Gemma apparently getting it on with another woman (or at least it appeared that way as Gemma smoked a joint while a naked woman was passed out a few feet away from her). I guess years of sex with Ron Perlman will make anyone change their stripes.

by I'll be Jax's bitch reply 1410/11/2012

They hinted at Gemma's bisexuality earlier in the season. In the scene that took place the morning after her first tryst with the Jimmy Smits character, she made a flip remark about the "Olsen twins" over there, and Jimmy replied "That was all YOU, baby, I had nothin' to do with that."

The kid that walked in during the Walt Goggins tranny scene was Tommy Mickens (Sam's brother) from True Blood.

by I'll be Jax's bitch reply 1510/11/2012

I loved Tig's reaction to the chick with a dick. Can you imagine what that sex scene would be like? Oy

by I'll be Jax's bitch reply 1610/11/2012

It was hinted that Tig was into all kinds of weird shit sexually including necrophilia.

by I'll be Jax's bitch reply 1710/12/2012

[quote]Anyone see Walton Goggins in drag last night? I've got to admit I found it kind of sexy.

by I'll be Jax's bitch reply 1811/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.