Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

That stupid "The Bachelor" tard.

Now that I found out who he chooses at the end, I KNOW it's all a set up. As though there was any doubt before.. However you would think the producers at least want it to LOOK real.

Wow.

by Anonymousreply 3005/05/2013

he picked the nasty model didn't he?

by Anonymousreply 102/08/2012

I'm telling y'all bitches, read the book Reality Bites Back.

It's ALL A LIE. If it entertains you, be entertained….but don't think it's real for a second.

by Anonymousreply 202/08/2012

This bitch

by Anonymousreply 302/09/2012

It's just Jake's season redux.

He picks the bad girl everyone hates and they milk it for awhile to get tabloid money and attention then have some sort of "dramatic" breakup that gets them more tabloid press.

The public is catching on, that's why ratings are so far down this season.

by Anonymousreply 402/09/2012

R2, I just had it sent to my iPad, thanks. It looks really good.

by Anonymousreply 502/09/2012

He claims to be a simple winemaker to the cameras but he made millions off an online venture, which fueled his "hobby" of winemaking.

Worst "Bachelor" ever. So phony...and ugly.

by Anonymousreply 602/09/2012

That video at R3 is so bad, it's good

by Anonymousreply 702/09/2012

[quote]he made millions off an online venture

I don't think that is true. In fact I think he doesn't have that much money and is enjoying all the attention from women out of his league.

by Anonymousreply 802/09/2012

What online venture...tell all

by Anonymousreply 902/09/2012

R10 - wtf?

by Anonymousreply 1102/09/2012

R10, ya cheap fuck - Pay the $18 and start your own threads.

by Anonymousreply 1202/09/2012

I think Courtney is starting to get the sympathy edit, her voiceover while waiting for Ben was probably added later. I don't read spoilers but am assuming he picks her.

by Anonymousreply 1402/10/2012

If he picked Courtney then I hope he's already dropped her.

He's an ass if he doesn't drop her after seeing how she really behaved and all the bullshit she spewed in her confessionals.

by Anonymousreply 1502/10/2012

I'm a little in love with Kacie B. I'm afraid she's infatuated with the cad and will get her heart broken. I want to be her GBF and console her.

by Anonymousreply 1602/11/2012

He is the most boring, fugliest Bachelor ever. Who the fuck thought picking him was a good idea? God, that stupid hair!

by Anonymousreply 1702/11/2012

Reviving this post to pile on and say Ben is the biggest turd in the history of this show, and that's really saying something. Vile as Jake P. is on the inside, at least the package was pretty enough.

This Ben guy though, what a zilch with his turtle face and fucking ridiculous hair. The only payoff will be if there's a humiliating aftermath to all this.

by Anonymousreply 1803/06/2012

He is awful to look at.

Even Chris Harrison has said in interviews that when the show was starting he asked Ben "so, are you really going to wear your hair like that?" half jokingly and that by the mid season the hair dressers had quit even trying to make him look decent. He's a schlub and they could only do so much with someone so unwilling to look good.

by Anonymousreply 1903/06/2012

The Bachelor/ette is my guilty pleasure but I find the guy so ugly and so boring that I skipped it this time around. I was perusing the recap for an episode at EW and noticed that there were hundreds of comments. Well, I only went through the first page, but the vast majority of them were saying how ugly/boring/douchey the guy was. So it's not just the gays who think so.

by Anonymousreply 2003/07/2012

Speaking of The Bachelorette, I adored Ty Brown from the season before last, with Ali "Bad Extensions" Fedotowski. She picked the sexy Roberto, but I sort of hoped she'd pick this strapping hunk. She and Roberto recently called it quits, so I guess it's a good thing she didn't.

I, too, call bullshit on all of these Bachelor/Bachelorette shows. It's all a sham for ratings. These people are no more in love than I am with the lady I saw on the subway this afternoon.

by Anonymousreply 2103/07/2012

I tuned in for a bit of the "The Bachelor tells all" show. There was one girl who actually said to the Bachelor, I think you are the best man I have ever met and I just want you to be happy. Or something like that. Meanwhile, it's obvious that the reason he didn't pick her or have much interest in her is because she was one of the plainer contestants. Incredible.

The famewhores I have more respect for. They are showing up to get their 15 minutes. It's the ones like that woman above who make my skin crawl.

by Anonymousreply 2203/07/2012

Ben's bad haircut reminds me of Mr. O'hare from The Lorax.

by Anonymousreply 2303/13/2012

lulz

by Anonymousreply 2403/14/2012

There's certainly been a lot of hot reality TV stars but the only one I ever really flipped for was the Joe Millionaire guy.

by Anonymousreply 2503/14/2012

Yes, R25! Evan "Joe Millionaire" Marriott is a hottie.

by Anonymousreply 2603/14/2012

what an ugly tARD!

by Anonymousreply 2703/14/2012

R27 I knew him before the show. He was a bellhop at the Beverly Hills hotel and would date older women who would pay for everything for him.

Was hot but a total loser.

by Anonymousreply 2803/14/2012

Ben is so ugly. Have no clue how he got picked.

by Anonymousreply 2905/05/2013

R29, why are you bumping several old Bachelor threads? Did you forget about trolldar?

by Anonymousreply 3005/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.