Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I'm kinda liking The Voice. But, I'm loving Blake Shelton.

He's the type of guy that would turn my head every time. 6'5", smiling eyes, great hair, great smile and personality to spare. He's so fine!

by Anonymousreply 11012/05/2012

He's also the type of guy who'd beat the shit out of you if you said this to him in person.

by Anonymousreply 102/07/2012

R1, I don't think so. He seems fairly liberal for a country star. And with all his time in Hollywood you know he's been surrounded by enough gays to be comfortable and not homophobic.

He's charm on a stick. And smart enough to not turn off or reject any possible fan base.

by Anonymousreply 202/07/2012

Not only do I think his fat moonface is ugly, but I can't stand this Republican asshole. He was the one who said he'd be happy to "throat punch" Kelly Clarkson's critics when she said she supported Ron Paul.

by Anonymousreply 302/07/2012

He's the same guy who made some homophobic joke at an awards show last year.

by Anonymousreply 402/07/2012

It's not as much fun as last year when it was less hyped but the combination of personalities is fun. Call me old-fashioned but I really want to fuck Adam while Blake takes me from behind.

by Anonymousreply 502/07/2012

I can't stand him, their is something about him that he's hiding.

by Anonymousreply 702/07/2012

Blake is a crazey, hateful person. He's that odd Southern combination of hard drinking, wife battering, good old boy who is soulful, apologetic, and will kill you for being gay.

He is sort of crazy. He has a certain charm and sexiness, will talk holes in a woman's head, will cheat on his wife and feel terrible about it, than beat her for being upset. And he will kill you if you catch him the wrong way.

Because he's a MAN! Dammit!

by Anonymousreply 802/07/2012

I prefer Adam. Felling sorry for Adam because the singers rarely pick him.

by Anonymousreply 902/07/2012

You could have just said tedious white trash and saved yourself the time, R8.

by Anonymousreply 1002/07/2012

IFHH

by Anonymousreply 1102/07/2012

R9 his singer won the finals in the last season so he does know how to pick them.

by Anonymousreply 1202/07/2012

Didn't he tweet something homophobic at one point?

by Anonymousreply 1302/07/2012

I don't know how people can watch this corporate branding crap.

by Anonymousreply 1402/07/2012

r14, have you ever Googled something?

If you have, please spare us your unearned arrogance about how our tastes are too "corporate."

by Anonymousreply 1502/07/2012

The way ths show is edited, it's got way too much filler - they spend much of the time showing you what they're going to show you, or narrating or explaining the rules for the hundreth time, etc.

Also, Christina Aquilera has no natural sense of humor or boundaries. Her "teasing" is mean-spirited, goes on way too long, and she's clearly been a rude, spoiled bitch since childhood. She thinks she's coming off as playful, but she's a shrew.

by Anonymousreply 1602/07/2012

Don't tell me that Christina Aguilera's recording career is dead already.

by Anonymousreply 1702/07/2012

Blake has hooded eyes. Never trust a man with hooded eyes EVER!

by Anonymousreply 1802/07/2012

Moonfaced white trash with no looks, questionable talent and marbles for brains.

Of course, most of straight male America is just like him, so he's a fucking hero.

by Anonymousreply 2002/07/2012

Of all the nice looking, talented male country singers, it sucks that NBC decided to go with chinless, average, forgettable Blake. He's easily the worst part of the show and I can't stand Adam Levine or his shit music.

by Anonymousreply 2102/07/2012

In regards to Blake, I don't think there is ever a way to truly know any celebrity unless you personally spend time with him/her, especially not based on off-the-cuff tweets or his behavior on a talk show/reality show.

Yes, Christina is annoying but that is good for the show. Everyone is talking about how annoying she is. If everyone was likeable and behaved perfectly, it would be boring and no one would be discussing it here or anywhere else.

No one should watch any of these shows "live". They are what DVR is for, when they tell us what is coming up and when they rehash what we've already seen, a 60 minute show can be zapped through in 35 minutes!

by Anonymousreply 2202/07/2012

Last season the singing was heads and tails above the top ten on Idol. I missed the first ep but caught last nights (which I recorded and minus the commercials and filler had about 20 minutes of necessary footage)and the singing was pretty great for the most part. They do seem to like those alterno-girls with the doodling voices that don't really sing but they love the boys with the big voices. I wish the hot football player from Yale had made it through though.

by Anonymousreply 2302/07/2012

The kid from Yale was a perfect example of someone who has always coasted by on his looks. He had a nothing voice bordering on bad but because of his puppy dog eyes, people think he should get a pass. I just hope he doesn't come back if they need a few rejects to fill out the teams, as they did last year.

by Anonymousreply 2402/07/2012

R24, the Yale kid, Dez Duron was Gatorade POY from LA and set state records. He also got into Yale, so he's hardly coasting on his looks. However, it looked like that's what he was doing on the show. But you guessed. He has to be brought back.

by Anonymousreply 2502/07/2012

[quote] In regards to Blake, I don't think there is ever a way to truly know any celebrity unless you personally spend time with him/her, especially not based on off-the-cuff tweets or his behavior on a talk show/reality show.

In other words, you like him and don't care if he's a hillbilly homophobe?

by Anonymousreply 2602/07/2012

Thanks, R25, for the background info. I have no doubt Dez is talented in some areas and there is no doubt he's attractive. I just think that as far as singing goes, he was on the show because he got a lot of passes along the way that had nothing to do with his actual vocal ability, which is limited. And this show demonstrated that very well. All of the judges gave him a pass, but of course when Christina turned around, she had second thoughts only because he was cute.

by Anonymousreply 2702/07/2012

R27, yeah, but cute sells. If I were an exec, with a very few exceptions, the Yale kid would be the one I'd sign. The boy band era may be dead but a good looking, clean scrubbed Latino boy would be equal to printing money.

It may be called "The Voice" but to pretend that looks don't have anything to do with success in the business is wrong.

by Anonymousreply 2802/07/2012

L.A. is full of "mediocre but cute" performers who once had a record contract or a development deal at a studio. They are now bartenders, waitresses, landscapers and Realtors.

by Anonymousreply 2902/07/2012

[In other words, you like him and don't care if he's a hillbilly homophobe?]

I don't KNOW that he's a hillbilly homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 3002/07/2012

Trust me, he's a hillbilly homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 3102/07/2012

[quote]Also, Christina Aquilera has no natural sense of humor or boundaries. Her "teasing" is mean-spirited, goes on way too long, and she's clearly been a rude, spoiled bitch since childhood. She thinks she's coming off as playful, but she's a shrew.

I don't like her either. She just does not have a personality fit for TV. Same goes for Blake and Carson.

I don't know who picked those three to be on the show. They're awful.

by Anonymousreply 3202/07/2012

[quote]Of all the nice looking, talented male country singers, it sucks that NBC decided to go with chinless, average, forgettable Blake. He's easily the worst part of the show and I can't stand Adam Levine or his shit music

And, let's not forget those horrible tats that we have to endure every week!

by Anonymousreply 3302/07/2012

[quote]The kid from Yale was a perfect example of someone who has always coasted by on his looks. He had a nothing voice bordering on bad but because of his puppy dog eyes, people think he should get a pass. I just hope he doesn't come back if they need a few rejects to fill out the teams, as they did last year.

My thoughts exactly. And no way he would have left Yale if he had a chance at starting as QB.

P.S. He seems gay.

by Anonymousreply 3502/07/2012

[quote]Don't worry R1 Blake Shelton is not going beat you up and then fuck you hard- you're not his type!

No, Blake Shelton doesn't like our gays...period!

by Anonymousreply 3602/07/2012

[quote] Also, Christina Aquilera has no natural sense of humor or boundaries. Her "teasing" is mean-spirited, goes on way too long, and she's clearly been a rude, spoiled bitch since childhood. She thinks she's coming off as playful, but she's a shrew.

She's always been like that. Like her hero Madonna, she takes herself way too seriously and thinks everyone should bow down and worship her like a goddess. Keep in mind this is the same woman who put our her hand to Mary J. Blige to kiss it upon meeting her.

by Anonymousreply 3702/07/2012

I checked. Not only was he not going to start at QB, he didn't even make the varsity team.

by Anonymousreply 3802/07/2012

Don't they have a segment when contestants who were passed over can try for another slot? Dev is perfect for that.

by Anonymousreply 3902/07/2012

r37 I have heard it debated that that never actually happened and on Black people web sites no less.

Both these women are insecure and want their ass kissed. Seems like a little reverse discrimination might be going on. If Christina were Black I think she might get a little less heat for her behavior. She'd just be a playing the Black diva. As it stands who does that little White girl think she is behaving like that?

by Anonymousreply 4002/07/2012

R40, there's an audio of this on YouTube where Mary tells the story on what happened when she met Aguilera for the first time. Click on the link below.

Keep in mind Mary isn't the only person who have reported that Aguilera is a major bitch when you meet her in person. Other celebrities have said she has a horrible attitude.

by Anonymousreply 4102/07/2012

I thought that Christina was Latina?

by Anonymousreply 4202/07/2012

[quote]I thought that Christina was Latina?

Only half.

by Anonymousreply 4302/07/2012

Even worse, [R42], she's from Pittsburgh.

by Anonymousreply 4402/07/2012

Has RCA dropped Christina yet?

by Anonymousreply 4502/07/2012

[quote]Has RCA dropped Christina yet?

Not yet, but they should. She goes four years in between albums and her last album and the singles from it all flopped. I don't see how she could be a money maker for them anymore. Plus, since Arista and Jive folded, all of those acts are now on RCA, so she's really lost in the roster.

by Anonymousreply 4602/07/2012

Please don't try to reason with DLers, r34. I've tried and failed many times. It's easier just to let them carry on their bitter, angst filled lives.

by Anonymousreply 4702/07/2012

No one is stereotyping him. He has made homophobic comments in the past. That is what people's opinions are based on.

by Anonymousreply 4802/07/2012

[quote]I get sick of the bigotry that I see everyday on DL that has no basis and is really grounded in fear and desire.

Chin up, R34. Someday, maybe in your lifetime, the prejudice that the hillbilly community faces will be banished from our society. Your children will live happy, open lives and march in hick pride parades without fear of retribution. Y'all shall overcome, now!

by Anonymousreply 4902/07/2012

Thanks for the info, r46.

by Anonymousreply 5102/08/2012

FWIW, Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert were vocally supportive of Chelly Wright coming out on their Twitters when it happened. They called her a dear friend and Miranda tweeted that she loved her. And his remark about punching people over Kelly was less about his support for Ron Paul (though he is a Republican) and more about his support for Kelly, another (lesbian) friend of theirs.

He is almost certainly an alcoholic and he's a redneck extraordinaire, though. I've heard he has a very good sense of humor and is completely crazy about his wife, but he seems like one of those personalities that could very easily get overbearing and obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 5202/08/2012

This creep thought it was funny on Twitter to re-write the lyrics to the Shania Twain song Any Man of Mine from "Any man of mine better walk the line - Better show me a teasin' squeezin' pleasin' kinda time" to "Any man that tries Touching my behind He's gonna be a beaten, bleedin', heaving kind of guy..."

Oh yeah, really gay friendly.

by Anonymousreply 5302/08/2012

[This creep thought it was funny on Twitter to re-write the lyrics to the Shania Twain song Any Man of Mine from "Any man of mine better walk the line - Better show me a teasin' squeezin' pleasin' kinda time" to "Any man that tries Touching my behind He's gonna be a beaten, bleedin', heaving kind of guy..."

Oh yeah, really gay friendly]

Lighten up!

by Anonymousreply 5402/08/2012

Would you consider it bigotry if a woman said she would want to beat the crap out of a man who touched her ass without her consent?

by Anonymousreply 5502/08/2012

r34 - You're not gay and you don't like "gays." Why are you here?

by Anonymousreply 5602/08/2012

R55, you're not very good at analysis, are you? It's not the objection to the touching of the ass that makes it bigoted, but the violent ideation stemming from the disgust with the sex of the one doing the touching. Got it?

by Anonymousreply 5702/09/2012

Trust me, BS is very familiar with the M on M action.

by Anonymousreply 5802/10/2012

Jesse and Anthony - WOW!

by Anonymousreply 5903/06/2012

Wow, Blake made absolutely horrible choices on both his battle rounds. Really unbelieveable on the little blond bimbo, who couldn't sing a single note on pitch. I almost threw something at the TV when he picked her.

What. A. Tool.

by Anonymousreply 6003/06/2012

Cee Lo must love lesbians because Angie and Cheesa's performance of "Total Eclipse of the Heart" was probably the most lady-homoerotic thing I've ever seen on free TV.

by Anonymousreply 6103/06/2012

Now Blake's pretending to be pro-gay:

by Anonymousreply 6203/12/2012

I'm really starting to detest this show's format. The battle rounds are a complete farce, and leaving it up to the "mentors" to judge is ludicrous. It's completely unfair to the contestants as well, since they don't get any say in what they sing, nor the chance for a fair hearing.

Also, the head-to-head contest of the best singers ensures some of the best go home immediately, while the mediocre ones sail through. The musical arrangements and taped instrumental tracks also generally suck ass.

And, one last rant, the editing and judges comments are completely predictable. "Oh, geez, this is SO hard. I love you BOTH!" Gag.

by Anonymousreply 6303/14/2012

I know they must've filmed the last several episodes in one evening, but couldn't Xtina have changed her outfit? Let's start The Voice drinking game. A contestant stands around the piano sings a bad note and the judge winces. DRink. Adam says "Amazing". Drink. Carson refers to the "legendary Baby Face" Drink.

by Anonymousreply 6403/29/2012

Blake may be hot looking, but if you look closely enough you'll notice (as I have) that he's clearly packing little to nothing in those tight jeans. He has never even shown so much as a nubbin, much less any kind of mound or bulge. That slutty, dimwitted little wife of his must be very unsatisfied unless she owns a nice collection of big dildos.

by Anonymousreply 6503/29/2012

Cunt Aguilera is the worst judge on the show. Entertainment Weekly always has this show in their Top 10 lists of the week and I don't know why. Plus I feel bad for the contestants. It's obvious that the show doesn't care who wins. Look at Javier. He's disappeared since his season 1 win. Plus I think it's ridiculous to pair up the best singers. They had the battle with Frenchie and Tarralyn in Season 1 and Tarralyn got the axe. She was a better singer than Frenchie but the producers wanted Frenchie to win so they could ride the coattails of her not having advanced on Idol.

by Anonymousreply 6603/29/2012

[quote]...the producers wanted Frenchie to win so they could ride the coattails of her not having advanced on Idol.

And how sad is it they tried to get more reflected glory by using Kelly Clarkson as a mentor?

by Anonymousreply 6703/30/2012

He could be hot if he had a different personality. I agree with the person who feels like he is hiding something. He seems phony.

by Anonymousreply 6803/30/2012

I can't stand Blake Shelton, and his version of Footloose is awful! He seems very fake, and I have a feeling that the man is a major homophobe.

He's the reason that I don't watch The Voice.

by Anonymousreply 6903/30/2012

Blake Shelton is as bland and pudgy/pasty as he is opinionless and vacuous. (He seems always to be playing intellectual catch-up on The Voice, which is telling in itself.)

by Anonymousreply 7003/30/2012

HE HATES GAYS AND SO DOES HIS CUNT WIFE!

by Anonymousreply 7103/30/2012

I wanted to hate CA but she is honestly the most interesting thing about the show! Her ridiculous hair and outfits are astounding and she at least brings some kind of (good or bad) personality. The rest of the judges are boring. (Any Richter as commented on that drag queen discus she wears).

As far as the actual "contest" goes, I don't expect it to be fair because it's just show business - but I do sometimes enjoy the battle rounds just because occasionally one hell of a good duet comes out of it. But it often seems as though the Judge/Mentor picks songs that overwhelmingly favor one singer of the other.

by Anonymousreply 7203/30/2012

I assume Christina is a bitch because of her upbringing. In addition to an abusive father, she was apparently badly bullied in school. I'm not excusing her, but I can certainly see how being bullied would have its effects later in life, especially if you went on to become famous. In addition, I often find that being socially awkward can be confused with bitchiness, so that might also be part of her problem.

by Anonymousreply 7303/30/2012

r52 That's not true about their supporting Chely. Chely said last week that the only person in country that showed public support for her was Leann Rimes. She said Faith Hill and someone else also sent her well wishes. No Miranda or Blake. If I remember right, Blake made a misogynistic comment like "well, it's ok if she's gay cuz she's hot" implying it's only ok for women to be gay if it arouses him. What a pig.

by Anonymousreply 7403/30/2012

Country Music is still very much a bastion for anti-gay White Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 7503/30/2012

The show is just one repetitive, rigid format setup after another. The narration, the contestant voiceovers, the editing, the comments, the music production - EVERYTHING conforms to the formula. It's aggravating after a while.

Plus, once again, the battle round contrivance serves to eliminate 1/2 of the best singers and keeps 1/2 of the weak ones. It's a shame.

by Anonymousreply 7603/31/2012

I was fascinated with seeing Miranda Lambert for the first time. I knew nothing about her other than she was Blake's wife and how some of the hillbilly contestants would go on and on about how awesome she was. I was so not expecting her to be a chunky frau with the demeanor of a White Castle cashier. Apparently she became famous after winning that Nashville Star show, so I guess she's got a girl-next-door thing going on. With the way people gushed over her, I was expecting someone a little more glamorous and, frankly, as much as I loathe Blake Shelton, I think he could pull some hotter ass than that.

by Anonymousreply 7703/31/2012

I think she and Blake were married or involved with other people when they got together so who the hell are they cast "judgement" on DE GAYS?

by Anonymousreply 7803/31/2012

Anyone else watching the UK version of The Voice that started last week? If you like the US version, it's basically more of the same. The coaches are Jessie J, Will.i.am, The Script lead singer Danny O'Donoghue, and Tom Jones. It's mostly fun, except Will.i.am really gives me the creeps.

I don't want to spoil anything in case anyone decides to download it, but if you saw it already, I think one of those rejections was planned in advance. I hope the individual was well compensated for their trouble.

by Anonymousreply 7904/01/2012

I gotta say despite the rumors I thought Christina looked half-way decent on the live show. She's clearly lost a few pounds and she got rid of that ridiculous Dee Snyder hair. I also like the more subdued make-up. Now if she could only get a decent bra she'd be all set.

by Anonymousreply 8004/04/2012

Miranda is girl-next-door cute, which straight guys love. It's obvious from the way he looks at her that he's totally in love with her. Straight men don't think that women need to be glamorous, classical beauties in order to be attractive.

by Anonymousreply 8104/05/2012

I can't believe we aren't keeping track of this show! I watched the semi finals tonight and was really shocked that Jamar got cut! He was really pissed at Cee Lo. When he was asked to explain his vote, Cee Lo said that while he thought Jamar was very talented, he just didn't have a connection with him. In other words he didn't like Jamar.

It was also rumored that Javier Colon, last years winner, had a disagreement with Adam Levine so they didn't sing together. Javier sang alone an original song from his album. He did say earlier that he would be opening for Maroon 5 this year on tour a few times.

I think the finals will be between The Lucca guy who Christina Aguilera hates and Jermiane, who is gorgeous, and the Simms girl. That Opera singer guy is hot, but he can't win. He isn't that good either.

And for what it's worth, I was definitely not a fan of his, but I'm starting to like Blak Shelton. he's hot.Adam's hot. I cannot stand Christina anymore. I wish I'd never seen her in this setting because she is a horrible person.

by Anonymousreply 8205/01/2012

I loved that they vrought back the lesbians finalists from last year tonight. Cindy Lauper sang with one of them.

by Anonymousreply 8305/02/2012

I want Tony Lucca to win just to see Christina's head spin. Do you think she had a crush on him during the MM days and he rejected her? Or does she treat all the former castmates , JT, Ryan and Brit the same way?

Poor Jamar . Cee loo really hurt him but Juliet had a lock on the audience vote so he wouldn't have won.

Opera dude reminds me of a hot Ben Stiller

by Anonymousreply 8405/02/2012

Christina is a real bitch. Lindsay should have gotten that spot not Opera guy, and yes, he is seriously hot.

by Anonymousreply 8505/02/2012

He is very hot and pings like hell, but we'll never hear from him again after the final.

I agree Lindsey should have gotten that spot. She consistently outsells him (and everyone else, but Juliet) on iTunes. Shouldn't that matter more than powervoting fraus?

by Anonymousreply 8605/02/2012

The opera guy doesn't blink enough. Eyes are LASERS. Seriously. Is creepy.

Christina is likable IN THEORY. I should like her, but I can not. Humility is not her forte. This comes through in her singing also - v self-indulgent (girl can clearly sing, but part of the art of it is to hold back... make the audience want, then UNLEASH, but she like bull in fucking china shop with that voice). I thought Juliet got it exactly right on that count this week. I was concerned that she was too out of control up there but this week she nailed it.

Blake is textbook kryptonite. I know I should detest him - his politics, his lack of talent...whatever.... but there is something about him that does it for me. Something in the eyes. I hate that. There are few things worse (read: more delicious) than being attracted to someone you otherwise hate.

by Anonymousreply 8705/02/2012

It's those hooded eyes.

by Anonymousreply 8805/02/2012

Blake is very sexy. he has a way of looking at you. He can be talking about anything at all, but he is sending a separate sex message with his eyes at the same time.

I can see that he'd be an alcoholic. He probably has urges that he must suppress. I think he is a sensual man who would be happy to explore his attraction to men, if he weren't so terrified of the whole idea.

by Anonymousreply 8905/02/2012

The chick who sand It's a Man's World gave the best performance on Mon. Jamar was second. Unfortunately because of the idiotic Voice rules there had to be a Sophie's Choice moment for CeeLo. Sucks for Jamar especially since this is his second reality talent show. It was great to see the two lesbians from last year especially the cute Latina. She can sing her ass off and you could tell that CeeLo has a real affection for her. Xavier is sort of a sad figure. Nothing particularly special about his voice and his cd came and went without a peep. The gals from last year sang circles around him.

by Anonymousreply 9005/02/2012

I think Xavier's problem is that he doesn't perform, he just sings. (Like Kris Allen).The Latina from last year, and Beverly have a sense of showmanship and know how to sell a song. They are more than singers, they are performers.

I felt really bad for the way Cee Lo dissed Jamar. I also think Tony Lucca is hot as shit. Jermaine too. Something about Opera Man is creepy, I agree, now you mention it. Maybe he was just nervous. Creepy and Hot!

I love Cindy Lauper.

by Anonymousreply 9105/02/2012

For possibly another show..perhaps produced by Ryan Seacrest called Adam Gets Topped with Blake Shelton as the Topper. I would watch what happens.

by Anonymousreply 9205/02/2012

Missed last night's show. Love Juliet and am glad to hear she stayed. Sad about Lindsay, though.

How did CeeLo diss Jamar?

by Anonymousreply 9305/02/2012

Hanging around with his man-crush, the very gay friendly Adam Levine should have an influence. At least let's hope so because the man is beyond fine!

by Anonymousreply 9405/02/2012

Ceelo's gave 60 votes to Juliet and 40 to jamar. But Juliet still had the most votes and would have still won with a 50/50.

Will robot opera dude sing that famous song that all the faux opera singers do on these talent shows? You guys know the one..it ends in a major crescendo and always gets a standing O.

by Anonymousreply 9505/02/2012

I predict Blake will be in alcohol rehab within the next year. The man's well known to be a hot mess drunkard. It may appear he is deeply in love with that half witted wife of his, but he'll most likely beat her before long (if he hasn't already).

by Anonymousreply 9605/02/2012

What was up on Mondays show, with Christina getting all over tony. Then saying his song was derogatory to women with his wife and daughter in the audience --in reality it was his Son! Then her texting during his appreciation speech.

Do you think Adam will quit?

I was happy that Jermaine dude won and cried happy tears

I love Purrfect.

by Anonymousreply 9705/09/2012

[quote]What was up on Mondays show, with Christina getting all over tony. Then saying his song was derogatory to women with his wife and daughter in the audience --in reality it was his Son! Then her texting during his appreciation speech.

Christina should be fired. She's such an annoying bitch. And who is she to talk about songs being "derogatory" to women? Maybe someone should tell her to go watch some of her music videos before she talks shit.

by Anonymousreply 9805/09/2012

Did any of the finalists from last year ever release an album? I'm guessing if they did, it was a flop.

by Anonymousreply 9905/09/2012

I thought Juliet deserved to win, but I knew she probably wouldn't.

by Anonymousreply 10005/09/2012

Jermaine has a great voice, but he's a little lacking in stage presence. It'll be interesting to see what kind of CD he'll put out.

I suspect Juliet and Tony will be fine and will be able to jump start their careers after. Record execs would be crazy to not pick them up after this. Good luck to Chris.

by Anonymousreply 10105/09/2012

What was up with xtina's Courtney Stodden makeup and hairdo last night?

by Anonymousreply 10205/09/2012

Tony already has several albums on itunes that apparently didn't sell well. I don't know if that will change because of this show. I thought it was sad making Jermaine sing back-up again for Hall and Oats. And how much work has Daryl Hall had done!

Christina looked awful. It's a shame because she has lost some weight. Why she keeps wearing bodysuites with a jacket I have no idea. Or she wears dresses without a bra. Either way she's a wreck who could surely afford better.

by Anonymousreply 10305/09/2012

I'm still thinking Christina had a crush on Tony and he either rejected her or ignored her.

It's hard to believe she didn't remember him during the audition rounds. He was 5 years older than her, he doesn't look that different from his younger days, it's not a common name. I think the producers whispered in her earpiece to "remember " him because it's making bad tv for her to ignore him. She rushes backstage to make nice and to make a point of saying "Britney had a crush on you".

by Anonymousreply 10405/09/2012

[quote]She rushes backstage to make nice and to make a point of saying "Britney had a crush on you".

Britney who? And what does she have to do with the show?

by Anonymousreply 10505/10/2012

The more I see of Tony, the more I dislike his style. I hate the way he grimaces and does the one-legged squat when he's performing. Christina called it when she said he was one-dimensional. In Your Eyes was probably the worst performance of the season.

I would probably like his original work if I just listened to it and didn't have to watch him sing it.

by Anonymousreply 10605/10/2012

I enjoyed Blake Shelton's Christmas special. He has a sense of humor and knows how to make fun of himself. But his idea of gift-giving is BLAAH!

by Anonymousreply 10712/04/2012

Blake Shelton is country HOT. He is definitely straight, but I wonder if he would enjoy getting a blow job from an experienced cocksucker (Me!)

by Anonymousreply 10812/04/2012

Blake is married to Miranda Lambert, who is besties with out n' proud Brandi Carlile. If he was 'phobic in the past, I'm sure Miranda cured him of it.

by Anonymousreply 10912/04/2012

I heart blakes hooded eyes

by Anonymousreply 11012/05/2012
Need more help? Click Here.