Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

This woman at work eats nothing but fast food....

Inspired by the "freaks you work with" thread. My coworker has the grossest eating habits! She comes in every morning with a McDonald's egg sandwich with bacon and a huge tub of coffee. At lunch she usually goes to the KFC down the block and comes back with a huge sandwich, fries, and a milkshake. Either that or she goes to the deli near our office and gets a fried fish platter.

I seriously hope she eats nothing but salad for dinner.

Oddly, she is quite trim.

by Anonymousreply 9506/17/2013

How old is she, OP? She must have a high/fast metabolism & that generally changes by menopause, if not before.

by Anonymousreply 102/06/2012

by Anonymousreply 202/06/2012

Is she black, OP? A lot of black women in my building eat like that and are surprisingly slender.

by Anonymousreply 302/06/2012

[quote] At lunch she usually goes to the KFC down the block and comes back with a huge sandwich, fries, and a milkshake.

KFC doesn't sell milkshakes. And they don't really sell fries either (they sell potato wedges).

by Anonymousreply 402/06/2012

I eat nothing but fast food. I'm not fat.

by Anonymousreply 502/06/2012

How old is she? Her cholesterol and blood pressure must be through the roof.

by Anonymousreply 602/06/2012

Whatever -- KFC potato wedges. And some kind of slurpy dessert-ish drink, which I assume is a shake.

She's probably mid-30s.

by Anonymousreply 702/06/2012

She's probably thin because she shits her guts out from all that grease!

by Anonymousreply 802/06/2012

1/10. Not that it couldn't actually happen. But, OP clearly made this up to bitch about "fraus".

by Anonymousreply 902/06/2012

My blood pressure is perfectly normal, and my cholesterol is 160, for the record.

I eat at McDonald's, Taco Bell, Wendy's, KFC, Jack in the Box, and Burger King for virtually every meal. Sometimes I head to Red Robin for dinner, or maybe CiCi's Pizza Buffet.

Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 1002/06/2012

OP, unless the two of you end up in some sort of Human Centipede situation, I fail to see how it concerns you.

by Anonymousreply 1102/06/2012

Why should you care what the woman eats? Mind your own damn business?

by Anonymousreply 1202/06/2012

My dad's girlfriend is like that. I've never seen her eat anything but candy and popcorn and she looks like Olive Oyl. She's in her 50's.

by Anonymousreply 1302/06/2012

She's not a freak, OP. She is l-u-c-k-y

by Anonymousreply 1502/06/2012

When she hits 40/45, she'll regret having eaten all that shit. She's going to hit the wall real hard. A bad diet takes years to do a lot of damage, but guaranteed, it DOES do a lot of damage. Then she will have to go on meds for the cholesterol and blood pressure and radically change the diet, all because she was too stupid to make healthy food choices.

Those foods aren't bad in moderation. But to eat them everyday is just asking for a heart attack in your late 40s, early 50s.

by Anonymousreply 1602/06/2012

I know a white guy who eats like that. He's got some serious liver and pancreas problems. It sickens me to think about his diet.

by Anonymousreply 1702/06/2012

[quote]How old are you?

I'm 46, but people always seem surprised to find out I'm in my 40's. They seem to think I'm late 30's.

by Anonymousreply 1802/06/2012

[quote]When she hits 40/45, she'll regret having eaten all that shit. She's going to hit the wall real hard. A bad diet takes years to do a lot of damage, but guaranteed, it DOES do a lot of damage. Then she will have to go on meds for the cholesterol and blood pressure and radically change the diet, all because she was too stupid to make healthy food choices.

[quote]Those foods aren't bad in moderation. But to eat them everyday is just asking for a heart attack in your late 40s, early 50s.

by Anonymousreply 1902/06/2012

I have co-worker who eats McDonalds every single day for lunch and is still rail thin. He's also a smug piece of shit AND a log cabin Republican. He's a DL's wet dream for nasty fodder.

by Anonymousreply 2002/06/2012

I know a guy at work who eats Fast Food every day. He is probably in his 30s and he too is thin (and cute, and has a nice ass!)

by Anonymousreply 2102/06/2012

Weight isn't everything. All that crap is not good for your body, the health effects will catch up to you eventually. Just because you look okay in the mirror doesn't mean you aren't hurting your body on the inside.

by Anonymousreply 2202/06/2012

[quote]I'm 46, but people always seem surprised to find out I'm in my 40's. They seem to think I'm late 30's.

Then you're lucky to have those rare genetics that keep your blood pressure and cholesterol down despite the poor diet. You're a rare bird, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 2302/06/2012

OP, how about enjoying your own lunch instead of obsessing over someone else's lunch (because if you're studying her enough to know that not only does she eat "nothing but fast food", but also where she buys it, then you're obsessing)?

by Anonymousreply 2502/07/2012

R25, ever work around someone who eats nothing but fast food?

That crap smells like sh*t, if he works close enough to her he can't avoid it. I worked around someone for a few years who did something similar and smelling that awful stuff was enough to make me never ever want to go near a fast food place.

by Anonymousreply 2602/07/2012

I had a co-worker who didn't know how to cook. She grew up with a mom who didn't know how to cook. She doesn't eat fast food for every meal but every thing she eats is from a restaurant or a box or package.

Personally, I find that unfathomable. I am no fountain of healthy food either but I can't imagine eating fast , boxed and frozen foods every day of my life.

Yes, she is thin and healthy. She's in her late 20's.

by Anonymousreply 2702/07/2012

OP, put an angry dachshund into a hotdog bun and leave it at her work station. She'll bite it thinking it's a hot dog, then the dachshund will attack. This way, they can't blame you.

by Anonymousreply 2802/07/2012

Unless you have children and/or unlimited time on your is a waste of time.

I'm not talking about quickly grilling/broiling something or making a sandwich....

I'm talking about baking your own bread, multi-part recipe cooking - that kind of horseshit.

You eat it and crap it out in 12 hours. It's fuel. Who cares if it comes from a resturant or is prepared by the store, as long as it's not empty calories and greasy fast food all the time.

All of this "I grow my own herbs" is just bullshit to make yourself feel superior.

by Anonymousreply 2902/07/2012

It makes me absolutely sick and gagging to read R10's litany of garbage food that he/she eats at every meal.

barf, so sickening and revolting

must be a form of mental illness and extreme laziness

by Anonymousreply 3002/07/2012

True R29, although it can make things taste good. But yes, an indulgence and a time waster.

by Anonymousreply 3102/07/2012

R30, you sound repulsive. I am practically puking reading your post.

by Anonymousreply 3202/07/2012

R29, there are zillions of very quick things to make and cook at home.

You mention grilling or broiling. One can grill or broil and add quick vegetables and fruit.

Little time whatsoever.

Restaurant food often has a lot of unwelcome ingredients unless one is very careful to grab food from health food restaurants which would be mostly fine.

by Anonymousreply 3402/07/2012

Maybe she drinks a lot of green tea.

by Anonymousreply 3502/07/2012

Sounds like many bulimics. The love to gorge on fast food.

by Anonymousreply 3702/07/2012

Since when do they have milkshakes at KFC?

by Anonymousreply 3802/07/2012

R30, I think the mental illness is yours.

Seriously, that over-reaction to an innocuous post on an internet message board by someone you don't know and will never meet... is just bizarre and over-the-top.

You should seek counciling.

by Anonymousreply 3902/07/2012

R39, funny, you have absolutely no idea how sick mentally and physically, extremely lazy, uninformed, and misguided you are in a number of ways, as illustrated by your sickening, revolting eating habits of eating every meal at garbage fast food joint.

by Anonymousreply 4002/07/2012

I know mental illness isn't a laughing matter, R40, but your post still made me giggle. Man, you have [italic]issues[/italic].

Thanks for confirming my diagnosis of you.

by Anonymousreply 4102/07/2012

by Anonymousreply 4202/07/2012

you can eat a lot junk when you are younger. Not after 35.

by Anonymousreply 4302/07/2012

They just opened a Shake Shack a block away from my office so I'm in serious danger of ending up like her.

by Anonymousreply 4402/07/2012

I have a dear friend with the same diet. He's super skinny. He's also just had his 'first' heart attack in his early 40s, and has had a stent inserted.

I once ate a McDonalds breakfast. Hours afterwards I could still taste the oil in my palate. Dis-gusting.

by Anonymousreply 4502/07/2012

I have a sister in her early 30s who looks like she's about 20. She's drop dead fucking gorgeous. She eats McDonalds, Taco Bell, Pizza, Diet Coke. and the main staple of her diet is Recees Peanut Butter cups. As Eddie would say she's "THIN AND GORGEOUS" Smokes too.

Oh she likes butter too. She'll keep a stick in her fridge and occasionally eat spoonful.

by Anonymousreply 4602/07/2012

We are all going to die sometime whether we eat healthy or not, so why worry about. Eat what you want when you want cause you're only going to live once.

by Anonymousreply 4702/07/2012

Yes, we are all going to die but we've got a much higher chance of dying unpleasantly from a lingering, chronic illness if we live on nothing but processed, fatty, fast food. I pity people who don't cook or who look at it as a chore (I guess I assume they're a bit slow and incompetent). My parents didn't cook (too poor and lazy) and I grew up on fast food. As soon as I moved out of home I started teaching myself to cook. Cooking can be a fun, social activity and home-cooked food tastes much nicer than anything from a restaurant. I'm no health-food tyrant and I'll happily snack on Reece's or whatever crap tickles my fancy that day, but my evening meals are cooked from scratch with plenty of fresh ingredients. People who eat nothing but junk must get accustomed to feeling like shit because too much fast food leaves me feeling nasty.

by Anonymousreply 4802/08/2012

OP, I'd be jealous as well. Wish I could eat everything I fancy.

by Anonymousreply 4902/08/2012

Mr. Weinberger... !

by Anonymousreply 5002/08/2012

did none of you see the movie SuperSize Me? Within like 3 days of eating nothing but McDonald's food, the guy had a thickening of the arteries, extreme changes to his metabolism and cholesteroil through the roof. Regardless of how your friends/coworkers/people you think look 20 years younger than they are, they are killing themselves. So if Herb doesn't show up for work tomorrow, he's probably had a stroke.

by Anonymousreply 5102/08/2012

How Fat is She?

by Anonymousreply 5202/08/2012

r52 she's not fat at all.

by Anonymousreply 5302/08/2012

The person at R10, R18, and R41 who is in his 40's is absolutely pitiful.

A person in one's 40's who eats every meal at a garbage fast food joint is an absolutely poor excuse for a human being and cannot even claim to be a fully functioning adult.

To be in one's 40's and unable to put together anything healthy to eat at home is a disgrace, slow, incompetent, retarded, and severly limited mentally.

by Anonymousreply 5402/08/2012

I'm with R48. People can eat what they want; it's not my business, but for R29 to say cooking is a time-waster is just stupid.

How is preparing delicious and nutritious fuel for your body a waste of time? Do what you want; eat what you want. But do you go on threads about television, film and books and suggest those things are a waste of time? For that matter, DL is a waste of time.

I wonder what R29 does every waking minute that's so important to the world he can't cook a simple meal without feeling he should have used his time more effectively.

by Anonymousreply 5502/08/2012

R55, saying it is a waste of time is:

1) just an excuse to cover not knowing how to put even the simplest of healthy items together at home to eat

2) a statement to try to cover up being extremely lazy

3) a statement to try to cover up being intimidated by meal making

4) a statement to try to cover being too lazy to even try

5) thinking that meal preparation is 'woman's work'

6) to try to cover up not even knowing where to begin

by Anonymousreply 5602/08/2012

You fast food eaters must go through the drive-thru b/c all I have to do is smell that shit and I can't eat it.

by Anonymousreply 5702/08/2012

R54, you are as wrong as you are judgemental. And that doesn't reflect well on you.

by Anonymousreply 5802/08/2012

some people have a high metabolism

by Anonymousreply 5902/08/2012

The notion that you can't eat healthy at fastfood is a lie.

by Anonymousreply 6002/08/2012

I'll bet OP is the same person who started this thread -- the same obsession with fraus and their eating habits. Both threads mention egg sandwiches. And neither thread is believable.

by Anonymousreply 6102/08/2012

R59, have you heard of heart disease, strokes, and heart attacks?

Heart disease is one of the most prevalent causes of death and incapacitation in the U.S.

Fast food which for the main part is comprised of garbage ingredients, extraordinarily high fat content (the wrong kind of fats), and very harmful ingredients devoid of any health benefits.

(no need to mention the 'salads' available, as most people who eat extensive fast food are not predominantly going for the salads)

by Anonymousreply 6202/09/2012

OK now I've heard it all on Datalounge. How can fast food cut off your head?

by Anonymousreply 6302/09/2012

R63, your intelligence is dazzling.

in·ca·pac·i·tate (nk-ps-tt) tr.v. in·ca·pac·i·tat·ed, in·ca·pac·i·tat·ing, in·ca·pac·i·tates 1. To deprive of strength or ability; disable.

de·cap·i·tate (d-kp-tt) tr.v. de·cap·i·tat·ed, de·cap·i·tat·ing, de·cap·i·tates To cut off the head of; behead.

decapitation - execution by cutting off the victim's head

by Anonymousreply 6402/09/2012

Have you all sat downwind from someone who eats fast food all the time?

Their farts could bring down an entire flock of birds! This IS a matter of grave concern!

by Anonymousreply 6502/09/2012

OP, you act like your coworker is abnormal. This is very normal in America.

by Anonymousreply 6604/14/2013

OP, what KFC serves Milkshakes? Are you making shit up? They don't have anything even remotely like a milkshake.

by Anonymousreply 6704/15/2013

I hate to shock some of you, but way, waaaaaaay before fast food existed, many hard-working, natural-food-eating people just dropped dead from heart attacks and strokes.

The food trolls are in massive denial about both genetics and death; part of the baby boomer's complete self-absorption and control freak egoism.

by Anonymousreply 6804/15/2013

I cook almost everything I eat. Every time I see a doc and take tests they all turn out neg.

by Anonymousreply 6904/15/2013

Uh, KFC doesn't sell milkshakes. Nice try, OP.

by Anonymousreply 7004/15/2013

Maybe she stops at another place on her way back to the office from KFC & gets a milkshake there.

by Anonymousreply 7104/15/2013

The fact that people here actually can argue that KFC doesn't sell milkshakes is very telling.

The fast food defenders are like the freepers, they come out of the woodwork like roaches.

by Anonymousreply 7204/15/2013

Today's word, boys and boys, is "Carcinogens."

by Anonymousreply 7304/15/2013

R72 is one of those tedious asshats who thinks she's better than everyone else... probably brags about not watching TV too (while everyone else rolls their eyes behind her bitchy back)

by Anonymousreply 7404/15/2013

[quote] eat at McDonald's, Taco Bell, Wendy's, KFC, Jack in the Box, and Burger King for virtually every meal. Sometimes I head to Red Robin for dinner, or maybe CiCi's Pizza Buffet. Just saying.

Yes but YOU are probably a man- your nasty behaviors & appearance (even if you're a fatty) doesn't interest OP.

Please understand the rules.

by Anonymousreply 7504/15/2013

It's not food!

by Anonymousreply 7604/15/2013

by Anonymousreply 7705/10/2013

any updates?

by Anonymousreply 7806/15/2013

Thanks for explaining, R75

by Anonymousreply 7906/15/2013

I just looked on kfc's website and sure enough, they do not sell milkshakes or desserts.

OP's been caught out. What kind of loser sits around making up stories about office fraus and fast food?

by Anonymousreply 8006/15/2013

Both of my grandparents died of heart disease -- my gran at 68, my grandfather at 72. They never ate fast food in their lives. My mother has heart disease too, but she's 82, thanks to things like angioplasty, surgery and medication. She never ate fast food.

It's almost 100% genetics. My poor uncle went on a strict diet where he cut out anything with cholesterol and was absolutely miserable. His cholesterol levels never budged. He went back on anti cholesterol medication and ate what he liked, his level went way down.

My partner did the same thing. Claimed he wanted to go off anticholesetrol medication because of the cost, but I know it was so he could tell everyone how he was so healthy with his diet and workout routine. He wanted to be seen as some kind of fucking genius for figuring out what health regimen was perfect for him. Same result -- his level went sky high after discontinuing medication and trying to control with diet only. Oops -- not a genius after all.

The funny thing is, we don't even know if lower cholesterol prevents heart disease.

by Anonymousreply 8106/15/2013

She probably has some seriously stanky dumps.

by Anonymousreply 8206/15/2013

If she's thin so what? BTW don't tell Morgan Spurlock! He thinks if anyone eats FF daily they'll be huge, but not so. It's all about the calories in and calories out. Stopping when full, etc.

by Anonymousreply 8406/15/2013

This gross little midget I worked with at my previous job lived on Dr. Pepper and Burger King/McDonalds/Subway and cigarettes and was painfully thin. She was a little cunt. I hope she gets a heart attack.

by Anonymousreply 8506/15/2013

I'll bet her shit stank to high heavens!

by Anonymousreply 8606/15/2013

Are the people who eat this shit easy to work with or nice to people? I think fast food causes aggression, sulkiness, depression, etc. etc.

by Anonymousreply 8706/15/2013

I've known people who eat nothing but crap their whole lives and have lived to be quite old and relatively healthy. My own brother has NEVER eaten a vegetable in his life. He lives on meat and potatoes and he's a slim and trim 72 year old who's never once been in the hospital or had any major medical problems.

If you're prone to having health problems you're going to have them no matter what you eat.

by Anonymousreply 8806/15/2013

Weight is calories in vs. calories burnt so if you eat 2 regular fast food meals a day it won't make you overweight.

And the poster who said that you can be thin but unhealthy is totally right.

by Anonymousreply 8906/15/2013

KFC website has Krushems which is a shake.. admittedly it's the uk website since I'm in the uk though. (see link)

by Anonymousreply 9006/15/2013

And the meals have what looks like a bag of fries with them -

by Anonymousreply 9106/15/2013

r33 - her rotten teeth are from bulimia. The acid from the stomach bile constantly exiting over the teeth rots away at them.

by Anonymousreply 9206/15/2013

So OP, are you in a country other than the US? Looks like you may not have made it up after all..

by Anonymousreply 9306/16/2013

you can eat healthy at fast food restaurants.

by Anonymousreply 9406/17/2013

The fatties get up in arms if you diss what they eat everyday. Mcd's, KFC, etc.. I'm not all highfalutin but I stopped eating that shit in my early 30's and put a litle thought and effort into what I eat.

by Anonymousreply 9506/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!