Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jeremy Kyle's US Talk Show

Has anyone watched it? Started last year in the fall.

How trashy is it?

It got renewed.

by Anonymousreply 2603/26/2013

by Anonymousreply 102/05/2012

How on earth did he break into that saturated market anyway? His show is a copy of an American format in the first place, and now he's taken it to the US?

by Anonymousreply 202/05/2012

Yep. Now figure out Piers Morgan, and Russel Brand, and bunch of other British assholes that have suddenly made it in America by doing absolutely nothing. Brits are gay. They give head to execs freely. That must be how they keep getting these prime gigs.

by Anonymousreply 302/05/2012

I saw his show while visiting Ireland a few years ago. It totally destroyed the misconception that Brits are classier than Americans.

by Anonymousreply 402/05/2012

Who the fuck is Jeremy Kyle?

by Anonymousreply 502/05/2012

The Chav King

by Anonymousreply 602/05/2012

What network airs it in the US?

by Anonymousreply 702/05/2012

I don't know. I'm torn between wanting to shoot up his set with a machine gun for the obvious nationality discrimination against Americans that is behind his career; and firebombing the set of the people doing the Wen infomercial. We get it, if you charge $30 for a bottle of shampooo, you got enough money to saturate the airwaves. But you have overplayed your hand!

by Anonymousreply 802/05/2012

R7, the CW channetl or network

dreadful show

very similar to Maury Povich's show with deadbeat, illiterate, very much lower socio-economic people

by Anonymousreply 902/05/2012

Ha ha, R6, such a good nickname. He does push them around like a monarch, and they take it, like serfs.

Witness the pitness.

by Anonymousreply 1002/05/2012

It's amazing how more and more Brits are coming to America, and there's less and less talk about "will Americans understand their accent?"

by Anonymousreply 1102/05/2012

Only Brits with an extremely pronouced cockney accent or a very pronouced affectation are not understandable.

Jeremy Kyle and Piers Morgan have perfectly understandable accents and ways of speaking - neither have pronouced anomalies or pronouced affections or pronouced abnormalities.

by Anonymousreply 1202/05/2012

Hearing him pronounce African-American names "Trah-mellll") with his English accent is particularly ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 1302/22/2012

He mostly has angry colored women on complaining about their man.

by Anonymousreply 1402/22/2012

Piers Morgan left Britain because of his reputation for making up stories to please corrupt governments.

by Anonymousreply 1502/23/2012

It's all part of the "illuminati" agenda to dumb down yet more people.

The Brit-America mix is to further establish the link that we are being coerced under the same umbrella with music, film, TV...the distinction between is becoming less and less.

America can extradite UK patriots to stand trial over there just research Christopher Tappin.

by Anonymousreply 1602/23/2012

Send all this British trash back to the UK!

by Anonymousreply 1802/23/2012

[quote] Only Brits with an extremely pronouced cockney accent or a very pronouced affectation are not understandable

Not true. Brits are in love with their regional accents these days and pour them on thick. Manchester, Birmingham, scouse, geordie -- thick as pudding.

And young Irish and Scots actors have thicker accents than my dead grandparents had.

What's old is new again.

by Anonymousreply 1902/23/2012

jeremy Kyles goes to America just lol!!! His show in the uk was just AWFUL !!!!!

by Anonymousreply 2002/23/2012

I've been sick at home for a couple weeks.

I have discovered the Steve Wilkos Show. He is so not my type but for some strange reason I find him hot to death.

by Anonymousreply 2102/23/2012

Don't forget it's you Americans on this show.....if anyone's trashy it's you lot!! You can't say much about Brits, all Americans are Brit, Irish, have no background, just an ill deserved sense of self righteousness. Look in the mirror, your the scum we didn't want

by Anonymousreply 2203/19/2013

I like how he bosses around those angry bw, lol even the men do what he tells them to.

by Anonymousreply 2303/19/2013

Illuminati u yank pricks wake up!

by Anonymousreply 2403/26/2013

If you want another Brit hosting a trash party, catch that horseface Trisha Goddard as well.

by Anonymousreply 2503/26/2013

Why do these disgusting Brits keep bringing their trash to America? Keep your trash in your own country.

by Anonymousreply 2603/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!