Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Taylor Lautner

"Abduction" basically destroyed his leading man career, right?

He allegedly campaigned very hard for the lead in "Magic Mike" but lost to Alex Pettyfer.

by Anonymousreply 6102/23/2013

He's a dwarf. Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 102/02/2012

WHAT leading man career?

by Anonymousreply 202/02/2012

My sis was hardcore Team Jacob. She says she still "loves Taylor but cant crush on him" because she believes hes gay. I dont think she & her friends saw abduction.

Maybe his handlers should be more proactive on those gay rumors, if the plan is a mainstream leading man career.

by Anonymousreply 302/02/2012

His gayness killed his career.

by Anonymousreply 402/02/2012

Gay? I think not.

by Anonymousreply 502/02/2012

What R2 said. He's such a painfully bad actor that it would be a disaster to cast him in anything but a mindless action flick where the dialogue is reduced to a bare minimum. But do you honestly think that the straight guys who are the main audience for those would go to see something with Taylor Lautner in it??

by Anonymousreply 602/02/2012

A pink website and he's not gay? REALLY?

How now, Frau sow.

by Anonymousreply 702/02/2012

His Gayness did not kill his career. Taylor Lautner coming out, will actually give this not-so-good actor a career extension, he would otherwise not have had.

by Anonymousreply 802/02/2012

In ever scene, he is out-acted by doorknobs, chairs and area rugs.

by Anonymousreply 902/02/2012

"He allegedly campaigned very hard for the lead in "Magic Mike" but lost to Alex Pettyfer"

"Lost" is subjective...

by Anonymousreply 1002/02/2012

My pussy stinks!

by Anonymousreply 1102/02/2012

My anus is leaking.

by Anonymousreply 1202/02/2012

Do you think he's ever had sex with a female? I mean, he probably is gay, but I can just his handlers/PR people taking him to a whorehouse to try and make a man out of him.

by Anonymousreply 1302/02/2012

Abduction's a disaster. I can almost hear the director scream directions at him how to look and turn like a photographer shouting instructions for modeling poses to his models.

He seems like such a nice kid but the acting thing doesn't seem to work out for him. Maybe comedy roles are more his thing (he was funny in the Valentine movie when he fell over that hurdle).

by Anonymousreply 1402/02/2012

[quote]Maybe comedy roles are more his thing

He was also pretty good in the SNL Team Edward-Team Jacob sketch.

by Anonymousreply 1502/02/2012

He doesn't have what it takes to be a star. No talent. No charisma.

by Anonymousreply 1602/02/2012

"He allegedly campaigned very hard for the lead in "Magic Mike" but lost to Alex Pettyfer."

That had to hurt given that Pettyfer has had nothing but flops as well. But at least Pettyfer can speak dialogue.

by Anonymousreply 1702/02/2012

Lautner is yet another example of an actor (a stretch in his case, anyway) whose appeal is strictly limited to a particulr role in a particular franchise, and nothing else.

Orlando Bloom anyone?

by Anonymousreply 1802/02/2012

Neither Taylor Lautner, Robert Pattinson or Andrew Garfield have ever had sex with any female. It is remarkable how similar their cover up routines are.

Are their agents reading the same Hollywood Star 101 textbook or something?

by Anonymousreply 1902/02/2012

R18, there's a big difference between Orlando Bloom and Taylor Lautner. Bloom has actually acted in some A-list projects and Oscar-winning films like The Lord of the Rings, and with actors like Johnny Depp (Pirates), Ian McKellan (Rings), Jeremy Irons, Liam Neeson (Kingdom), Peter O'Toole (Troy), etc. And Bloom isn't known just for his body/abs. Lautner is only a 6-pack.

by Anonymousreply 2002/02/2012

[quote]He allegedly campaigned very hard for the lead in "Magic Mike" but lost to Alex Pettyfer.

Do you think Tay Tay reads all the updates about this movie with a hard-on like the rest of us?

by Anonymousreply 2102/02/2012

R13, I think it would be pretty terrible if they force him to have sex with women just to try and fight his gay image. No wonder so many gay celebrities get screwed up. It becomes psychological abuse.

by Anonymousreply 2202/02/2012

I highly doubt Taylor really auditioned (if true thoug I'd love to see the casting reel) and it was just a PR claim by his manager who also represents Pettyfer making Pettyfer look like a hot commodity.

by Anonymousreply 2302/02/2012

Pettyfer showed his balls on British t.v. when he was only a teenager

by Anonymousreply 2402/02/2012

LMAO I agree R2!

Everyone knows the Twitard actors are all closeted Marys!

by Anonymousreply 2502/02/2012

I eat peanuts out of my grandpa's shit.

by Anonymousreply 2602/02/2012

"Do you think Tay Tay reads all the updates about this movie with a hard-on like the rest of us?"

Nope - he gets sex regularly...

by Anonymousreply 2702/02/2012

*puke* I'm sure Gus Van Sant has had sex with Tay Tay.

by Anonymousreply 2802/02/2012

How do you know, R27? Are you Bryan Singer?

by Anonymousreply 2902/02/2012

Who cares if Taylor is short? He's still gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 3002/02/2012

r1 Really I didnt know. I would have loved to see him in that movie.

So much hostility, so what if the guy is gay and in the closet. Im sure alot of us were at some point in our lives. Let the guy live.

by Anonymousreply 3102/02/2012

After the Abduction flop I believe his ass is now open for business for anyone who can get him a role.

by Anonymousreply 3202/02/2012

the camera has always hidden short guys (Hoffman, Redford); I agree R31. So the kid's gay and stays quiet about it while he rakes in the millions...who of us wouldn't do that?

He's gay; so what? who cares?

by Anonymousreply 3302/02/2012

R33, some gay actors, like Zachary Quinto, have integrity and realize there's a time when you need to come out and be honest about who you are.

But there's a bigger issue here: I don't mind so much if Taylor decides to stay in the closet for a few years. I just hope he doesn't go to extremes like someone above suggested where he forces himself to have sex with women to prove something. That would be harmful.

by Anonymousreply 3402/02/2012

He's ugly and I saw Orlando Bloom, who is also ugly, doing some dumb commercial the other day. I hope he saved his money because he's got nothing to look forward to.

by Anonymousreply 3602/02/2012

Couldn't play straight to save his life

by Anonymousreply 3702/02/2012

One more in the long line of wanna be 'male' stars, who are really boys. A 6-pak, tan, and nice biceps don't make him a man. Check all the real male stars of the past . They oozed masculinity. Gable, Cooper, Yul Brenner (even bald), McQueen, etc. They're all boys now - R. Pattenson, Zac, Boomer. Mostly short. You feel there on step away from screaming "Mary" when the director yells cut.

by Anonymousreply 3802/02/2012

[quote]the camera has always hidden short guys (Hoffman, Redford); I agree [R31]. So the kid's gay and stays quiet about it while he rakes in the millions...who of us wouldn't do that?

The camera has NEVER hidden Dustin Hoffman's lack of height.

by Anonymousreply 3902/02/2012

[quote]Lautner is only a 6-pack.

...and blow job lips.

by Anonymousreply 4002/02/2012

According to NYMag, Stewart, Pattinson, and Lautner will each be earning $25 million for the two-part The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, and that’s in addition to the 7.5 per cent they’re making against its gross revenue — so likely around $41 million total. This is well over three times what Pattinson and Stewart earned on New Moon, the second film in the franchise.

by Anonymousreply 4102/02/2012

Disgusting, R41. Why are things like that allowed to happen?

by Anonymousreply 4202/02/2012

r41 here - hey, I didn't pay them, I merely am relaying the information.

The real difference between Taylor and Orlando is that Taylor never needs to work again and Orlando - oh wait. Orlando is estimated to be worth $32 million from LotR and the Pirates movies...

by Anonymousreply 4302/02/2012

Answer this: what would happen if Taylor Lautner came out?

by Anonymousreply 4402/02/2012

No one is going to see Magic Mike except the gays. It will open and close in a weekend.

by Anonymousreply 4502/02/2012

Just milking the fraus for money. Nothing wrong with that, Closeted Gay actors have been doing it for generations.

by Anonymousreply 4602/03/2012

I don't think Magic Mike is going to go gangbusters but it could do $40-$50 million domestically. Women are all going to want to see it.

by Anonymousreply 4702/03/2012

Thats absolutely absurd how much money these shitty actors are getting off this shitty franchise. Congrats to them I 'spose but dear lord that is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 4802/03/2012

R48 - Think of how much money made from this (morally dubious) franchise is going straight into the LDS coffers...

by Anonymousreply 4902/03/2012

No wonder the rest of the industry hates them.

by Anonymousreply 5002/03/2012

So the Twilight Movies are a Mormon money spinner? GLAAD should be boycotting them then.

by Anonymousreply 5102/03/2012

untalented, moody brats making millions of dollars? hell yeah, people hate them, and for a good reason too!

All those hard working, extremely talented actors barely get by while these spoiled brats are making millions! they can't even act! ugh :(

by Anonymousreply 5202/03/2012

Pettyfer and Lautner do not have the same publicist.

by Anonymousreply 5302/03/2012

Never mind, Tay, least you'll always have Britney!

by Anonymousreply 5402/03/2012

In my experience, most actors are not the brightest bulbs and quickly lose their easily attained wealth. There is a predatory sub culture in Hollywood which feeds specifically on these types.

by Anonymousreply 5502/03/2012

Pettyfer's publicist is Simon Halls (Mrs. Bomer).

by Anonymousreply 5602/03/2012

I thought Pettyfer and Lautner shared the same WME agent?

by Anonymousreply 5702/03/2012

Taylor is a crap actor but since he is truly a very talented martial artist he just needs to do martial arts flick and be done with it.

I learned of Taylor from the martial arts scene ages ago and met both Taylor and his father on more than a few occasions back then. Taylor has very fine martial arts skills and someone in Hollywood needs to think up a martial arts movie franchise for him or something.

His father is a douche and I have a feeling that Taylor's coming out process (outside of the Hollywood bull shit factor) has a lot to do with his father. I actually have empathy toward Taylor and have not seen one "Twilight" film yet.

Taylor was a very nice and gentle kid considering that he was child prodigy within martial arts of all things. He had the demeanor of a child who was a chess whiz if anything. Very darling and I bet he is still at least a little bit like that even now.

by Anonymousreply 5802/03/2012

Is he dating Patrick Schwarzneggar?

by Anonymousreply 5902/23/2013

[quote]He allegedly campaigned very hard for the lead in "Magic Mike" but lost to Alex Pettyfer.

Channing Tatum was the lead in "Magic Mike."

by Anonymousreply 6002/23/2013

Who the hell knows? Keanu Reeves has been around for a hundred years and he can barely speak. Lautner has "imprinted" (heh) on a generation of obviously taste-free young women who probably will go see any piece of shit he's in decades to come.

by Anonymousreply 6102/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!