Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Who is gay on SNL?

Bobby Moynahan? Seth Meyers? Bill Heder? Will Forte?

by Anonymousreply 17302/16/2015

r5 = Cheryl

by Anonymousreply 701/31/2012

Seth Meyers pings off the radar for me. But I seen pictures of Seth and his girlfriend, so I guess MAYBE he's straight. (The girlfriend is very pretty, too.)

by Anonymousreply 801/31/2012

Fred Armisen is not, much to my surprise.

by Anonymousreply 901/31/2012

R9, Fred Armisen is a notorious pussy hound and actually has gone to sexaholics anonymous meetings for his compulsive sexual behavior. Why do you think his marriage to Elizabeth Moss lasted only 10 months?

by Anonymousreply 1101/31/2012

What the hell happened with Paul Brittain?

by Anonymousreply 1501/31/2012

[quote]Has SNL ever had an out gay cast member?

Terry Sweeney waaaaay back in the 80s. He made a great Nancy Reagan.

by Anonymousreply 1601/31/2012

"would have said yes to Will Forte..."

Yeah, because he's the only good looking one.

Will Fiorte = not gay

by Anonymousreply 1701/31/2012

Terry Sweeney recently said in an interview that he is more often recognized on the street for his one-episode appearance on Seinfeld than for SNL.

by Anonymousreply 1801/31/2012

Armison might get laid because he's famous, but he can't be that rich. SNL performers don't make much (it's only what, 15 eps a year or something?) and it's not like he has some film franchise. He MIGHT get a decent cut of money made from PORTLANDIA but a big cut of what probably isn't that huge of a pie isn't much.

Sweeney probably isn't recognized much as his years on SNL never get rerun. Wasn't he on when Michaels wasn't producing and he won't let those episodes see the light of day again?

by Anonymousreply 2201/31/2012

When did Paul Brittain get the axe?

There were all kinds of rumors a few years back when Andy Samberg first joined the show that he and Seth Meyers were "special" friends - they were seen everywhere together, with no "dates". It's only since then that Seth found a girlfriend, and Andy was also seen out with women...

by Anonymousreply 2301/31/2012

Bill Hader is the kind of guy who comes off so secure of his sexuality that he must have a ton of gay friends. His Stephon is such a loving rendition of an annoying type of twink that he HAS to know people like this to sift through to find the charm. If he has a single gay brother, I want to marry into that family...

He is also the most talented member of the cast.

by Anonymousreply 2601/31/2012

Hasn't it been discussed over and over that Mike Myers is probably gay?

by Anonymousreply 2701/31/2012

There is no way Tracey Morgan is worth $18 million. Please.

by Anonymousreply 2801/31/2012

Well, for Andy Samberg's first couple of seasons, EVERY sketch/film-short had serious homoerotic overtones. He's toned it down recently, but I'm convinced that at the very least he is bi.

by Anonymousreply 2901/31/2012

"I never comment on people's family issues. An outsider has no idea whether he's being a complete douche for that or whether there's something behind that. Family and intimate relationships, you can never really know what's going on from the outside. Having said that, it could be completely how it looks."

A friend, who is a psychiatrist, observed Tracy Morgan when he had appeared on talk shows, I had asked the friend what he thought of him. He stated, on the surface, observers might assume there is definitely something 'off' about him, but on the other hand, Morgan can also be manipulating his image 100%, IE: he is not as stupid and aloof as he wants everyone to think he is.

I recall watching an interview with Morgan on some talk show, he was using 'big words', was articulate and appeared to come across as not being as ignorant and 'street' as his usual TV interview persona would lead you to believe he is, then, it was if he caught himself, he suddenly went back to acting ignorant and weird. I wish I could remember what show this was, possibly Conan's old 12:30AM NBC show, but I'm not sure.

Lately, Morgan been photographed all over the place with some young beautiful black women, he's introducing her as his future wife, she's clearly a gold digger.

I feel for his mom, she doesn't appear to want much, just for him to pay off her below $25,000 mortgage. Meanwhile, he's flaunting some gold digger.

In his interviews with the media, it appears Morgan twisted the situation, claiming that his mom gave negative interviews about him, but this was previous to this latest controversy.

The sister said that's a total lie, their mom had never gone to the press with any gossip about Morgan. Then, the sister added, "But now, because of how he is treating our mom, all bets are off." Which basically means, this personal situation has come out and will continue to go public.

We can't always assume because someone is a rich and famous celebrity that they are a good person. I find most celebrities to be delusional, self serving, arrogant, mean and most of them seem to magically forget their humble beginnings. You need only read the celebrity rider thread here to see how delusional celebrities are!

A friend worked on a photo shoot with Jennifer Lopez a few months ago, they told me everyone, including the well known photographer, was walking on eggshells around J.Lo. She was nasty to everyone and very demanding about throroughly inane requests, just to be a ball buster! Lopez got everything on her rider, yet still found faults!

My friend said Lopez was one of the craziest celebrities they'd ever worked with and added, she was VERY common.

by Anonymousreply 3001/31/2012

Seth Meyers is one of those hiding in plain sight gays.

As is Jimmy Fallon.

I think Andy's ego would encourage him to sleep with anyone who worshipped him.

Shame about Paul Brittain. He's quite cute, actually, but never got a good break on SNL. And the other new part-timer - the black guy they have now who does all the imitations - really isn't very funny.

by Anonymousreply 3101/31/2012

Gays are clever and humorous so, to answer your question,... no one on SNL is gay.

by Anonymousreply 3201/31/2012

"There is no way Tracey Morgan is worth $18 million. Please."

Why not? You'd be surprised how wealthy most comedians, actors, actresses and musicians are. They take their money and invest it in things like real estate, farms etc. Not every celeb blows their money, like Lindsey Lohan, on drug binges.

For example, Jay-Z bought a sneaker company, he owns clubs, restaurants, clothing companies etc. These celebs take the millions they've made and invest it other businesses to make even more money.

Sting owns a vineyard in Italy which produces high end olive oil ad wine, which is sold at Harrod's and that's the just the business the public knows about!

Morgan has worked consistently for many years, when not working on TV, he's done stand-up. I also don't think he's as dumb as he wants the public to think he is, so he's probably invested very well.

by Anonymousreply 3301/31/2012

[quote]As is Jimmy Fallon.

What makes you think I won't cut you?

by Anonymousreply 3401/31/2012

I think Seth Meyers seems pretty gay in this giggly interview with Martha Stewart.

by Anonymousreply 3501/31/2012

I don't get a gay vibe from Seth Meyers.

by Anonymousreply 3601/31/2012

Seth Meyers looks like that other paragon of masculinity Jason Mraz.

by Anonymousreply 3701/31/2012

R33, most celebrities make much LESS money than most people think, and it gets splintered off into a million directions (managers, lawyers, etc).

Tracey Morgan has been a working actor/comedian, but he's never been at a superstar level. He's probably making decent money from "30 Rock," but not $18 million net worth money.

To compare him to Jay-Z or Sting -- who have sold millions of albums and concert tickets and have revenue flowing in whether they are working or not -- is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 3801/31/2012

It was just announced today that Paul Brittain is leaving the show immediately to pursue other opportunities.

I saw him in person last month when I was walking outside of Rockefeller Center. He's a little guy.

by Anonymousreply 3901/31/2012

I wonder if he's leaving by choice or if he was let go. He's nerdy-cute and funny but hasn't had a real breakout character. Hope he'll go on to other things. Maybe a sitcom like Casey Wilson.

Jay Pharoah does some good impressions but he's not especially funny otherwise. He doesn't seem to have much comic timing.

I worry for Vanessa Bayer as well. Her Miley Cyrus is great but she doesn't do much else. She could be this year's Melanie Hutsell.

by Anonymousreply 4001/31/2012

[quote] After his divorce, Fred Armisen

Which divorce?

by Anonymousreply 4101/31/2012

I get Will Forte and Will Arnett confused

by Anonymousreply 4201/31/2012

I want Taran Killam to be gay. Could some please here make him gay and have him be into eldergays?

by Anonymousreply 4301/31/2012

Tracy Morgan, folks, not Tracey.

by Anonymousreply 4401/31/2012

[quote]I wonder if he's leaving by choice or if he was let go. He's nerdy-cute and funny but hasn't had a real breakout character. Hope he'll go on to other things. Maybe a sitcom like Casey Wilson.

Casey Wilson's problem was that she wasn't a size two. Which is a shame, because she's actually really funny.

by Anonymousreply 4501/31/2012

The late Danitra Vance, who was only on the show for a season or two, was a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 4601/31/2012

Sorry r46 -- our mhb has forbidden speaking of the women gays.

by Anonymousreply 4701/31/2012

Tracy's dad died from AIDS a few years ago. I think he got it from drugs. Maybe his mom has a drug or alcohol problem?

by Anonymousreply 4901/31/2012

My dad says Chris Farley would do anything for coke.

by Anonymousreply 5001/31/2012

I would love a roll in the hay with Seth Myers. He is cute as hell.

by Anonymousreply 5101/31/2012

[quote]Tracy Morgan, folks, not Tracey.

I'm glad you've corrected people, because that's a deeply important distinction to make.

by Anonymousreply 5201/31/2012

Bill Heder? Will Forte - not gay

>>>It's only since then that Seth found a girlfriend, and Andy was also seen out with women

False. Samberg dated Natalie Portman and has dated other women. And that was years before Seth found a girlfriend

by Anonymousreply 5401/31/2012

I don't think Jimmy Fallon is gay - I think he's just a nice straight guy.

by Anonymousreply 5501/31/2012

has there ever been a gay cast member?

by Anonymousreply 5601/31/2012

Pay attention R56--Terry Sweeney was out and his SNL stint was a long time ago.

Taran is adorable, but I don't believe he's gay. He has a child with Cobie Smulders of How I Met Your Mother.

by Anonymousreply 5701/31/2012

[quote]Cobie Smulders of How I Met Your Mother.

My, what a pretty name. Definitely the name of a big movie star. There's an actress that is going places.

by Anonymousreply 5801/31/2012

"Any misogynist asshole like OP/[R1] doesn't deserve to have his post acknowledged."

Thank you sweetheart. R1 is an embarrassment to a civilized society, much is the way racists and homophobes are.

by Anonymousreply 5901/31/2012

Hey, she's been on a sitcom for six years. Not too shabby.

by Anonymousreply 6001/31/2012

Uhh, hello? Robert Downey Jr.?

by Anonymousreply 6101/31/2012

Met Fallon at two bars, one was Siberia when it was in the subway station, and the other was at Cleo's or 9th Ave. Lounge, a gay bar. I got a vibe from him although his wife and her galpal showed up soon after.

by Anonymousreply 6201/31/2012

Nobody. No one in the cast, and no one on the writing staff. The show has a homophobic vibe with at least two "gay" skits per show that border on homophobic with predatory characters or "isn't gay men kissing/humping/fucking icky" themes. The show has never gone out of its way to find gay talent which is out there. Ellen was never a regular, or Rosie, or Sean Hayes (who would have been a great regular), Scott Thompson, Michael McDonald, Kate Clinton, Patrick Bristow, and others.

Over the decades it's pretty pathetic that they have ONE openly-gay cast member who is a footnote to the show.

by Anonymousreply 6301/31/2012

Jimmy Fallon used to hang out at Siberia during his cocaine days. He was alluding to his wild clubbing days with some female guest a few months into his NBC show, wish I remembered who it was. He was going on to her about, "Wow, remember that club in the subway and what we got up to there." or something like that.

I still don't think Fallon is gay, he doesn't ping to me.

by Anonymousreply 6402/01/2012

r34, aka Sarah Silverman, I think you're confusing Jimmy Fallon with your ex-boyfriend, Jimmy Kimmel, who was never an SNL cast member...

by Anonymousreply 6702/01/2012

I remain a loyal member of the Jason Sudekis "damn I would like to give him a BJ"Club... not that he is gay, and not that he hasnt been in some stinker movies , but damn...

by Anonymousreply 6802/01/2012

It is pretty amazing, isn't it? One out gay man, Terry Sweeney, and one fairly closeted lesbian, Danitra Vance. That's it. Why is there no outrage over this?

by Anonymousreply 6902/01/2012

R68 -- you just know Jason is going to eventually blow up like his Uncle George … looks like the process has begun with your link!

by Anonymousreply 7002/01/2012

outrage over starving children, and outrage over bullying gay teens, yes.... this one, not so much

by Anonymousreply 7102/01/2012

I'm sure there have been/are gay cast members but since most cast members and Lorne look at the show as a springboard to movies and prime time, the closet is still very much a factor.

by Anonymousreply 7202/01/2012

r70, who is Jason's uncle George?

by Anonymousreply 7302/01/2012

R73. George Wendt from Cheers.

by Anonymousreply 7402/01/2012

Why do people insist on acknowledging a post by saying it should not be acknowledged?

The question of lesbians on SNL is less interesting, because of the lower stakes for women (yes) and greater societal and show business stakes for men (yes).

Although I always was surprised Laraine Newman is straight. Mildly and boringly surprised, that is.

by Anonymousreply 7502/01/2012

They need to come up with a sketch that has Jason and Bill Hader make out.

by Anonymousreply 7602/01/2012

For some reason i always thought Lorne Michaels was gay. Yes married, but he looks like the kind of guy who would have a young boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 7702/01/2012

Jason and Jon Hamm making out as cops was pretty rewarding.

And while the accusations of homophobia on SNL are accurate--the 90s were an especially low point for them--it improved under Tina Fey's watch. Tina actually loves the gays.

by Anonymousreply 7802/01/2012

Michaels isn't gay: just Canadian and Jewish. Which is why you might be confused.

He's very, very hetero, though.

by Anonymousreply 7902/01/2012

R75= helenkeller BFF2

by Anonymousreply 8002/01/2012

[quote]Women love me who can talk.

You talk pretty one day!

by Anonymousreply 8102/01/2012

[quote]Speaking of SNL, has anyone caught the gossip about that mental case Tracey Morgan refusing to help his mom out? She lost her job, then took ill and needs help with her mortgage. The mortgage is less than $25,000. His mom is on the verge of becoming homeless, besides not being able to pay her mortgage, her utilities have also been turned off, Morgan had his assistant call his mother and tell her he will not give her more than $2,000.

R20, have you considered the idea that his mom might have a drinking or substance abuse issue? I know a number of wealthy people who've helped out family members but eventually stopped, and this was the reason in EVERY case. Aside from family members, I've certainly known a number of people who weren't above faking a case of "poverty" in order to gain sympathy, as well as loans for money that would eventually be spent on drugs/booze.

by Anonymousreply 8202/01/2012

Not-gay Taran Killam recreating the pretty-gay Robyn video.

by Anonymousreply 8302/02/2012

I could swear Julia Sweeney had come out but I guess I'm wrong. She did a one woman show about adopting her daughter and thought she'd done an interview with Out or the Advocate discussing her female partner she adopted with but according to wikipedia she's married to a man. I must be confusing her with someone else.

Anyone know if her brother who died was gay? She studiously avoids mentioning his sexuality in "God Said Ha!" but there are some hints. What about her younger brother who worked for the City of West Hollywood? He was a cutie.

by Anonymousreply 8503/28/2012

[quote]And before this gets started, nobody said lezbo, so please don't spoil this thread by taking it to fishville.

Stop the homophobia and misogyny on Datalounge.

It's killing us

by Anonymousreply 8603/28/2012

I think Adam Sandler's been with guys maybe still, he's always done homoerotic stuff. Jimmy Fallon, I think his wife's a cover. Michael Richards from "Fridays" & "Seinfeld" is gay. My neighbor said his bf fucked Paul Shaffer up the ass and he liked to be peed on while getting fucked.

by Anonymousreply 8703/28/2012

I want to have drinks with r87.

by Anonymousreply 8803/28/2012

I think Tracy is odd but people who work with him say he's a nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 8903/28/2012

Seth -- gay or gay friendly?

by Anonymousreply 9003/28/2012

Two friends of mine wrote on the show for years. One was gay, the other a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 9103/28/2012

Julia Sweeney isn't gay - I knew her through her first husband, who was a minor comedian and writer named Steve Hibbert. They were both quiet, pleasant people who didn't feel the need to be 'on' all the time.

Julia always seemed like she would be just as happy to be a college professor or a scientist. She definitely got more asexual-looking as she got older.

by Anonymousreply 9203/28/2012

[quote]She could be this year's Melanie Hutsell.

Who the hell is Melanie Hutsell?

by Anonymousreply 9303/29/2012

[quote] Who the hell is Melanie Hutsell?

Siobhan Fallon.

by Anonymousreply 9403/29/2012

What about those rumors Mike Myers was gay and coming out around the time he divorced his wife Robin?

by Anonymousreply 9503/29/2012

SNL is to have an out Lesbian as a cast member next season. Her name is Kate McKinnon.

by Anonymousreply 9603/29/2012

Saw Mike Myers getting out of a taxi with a saucy little blonde woman, turns out he's married to her. They had zero chemistry and he looked very unhappy, she was animated and feisty as shite.

by Anonymousreply 9703/29/2012

Kate McKinnon got her start on "The Big Gay Sketch Show" on Logo produced by Rosie O'Donnell.

by Anonymousreply 9803/29/2012

I am really happy about Kate McKinnon's casting and don't want to take anything away from her at all, but when you look at the other people who were auditioned recently, it is just weird to imagine what Lorne Michaels' decision-making process is like.

After Maya Rudolph came back to host and let them do a million different sketches they never would have been able to do without a black woman on hand they fail to consider any women of color; they audition Donald Glover and Jordan Peele to play Obama and instead cast Jay Pharaoh off of YouTube and stick to slapping brown makeup on Fred Armisen instead. Even if you don't think any of these people are particularly funny or talented I can't imagine thinking they're incapable of matching the standard set by Seth Myers, Jason Sudekis, or fucking Kenan.

by Anonymousreply 9903/29/2012

Oh! I also read that James Adomian from Last Comic Standing and a bunch of comedy podcasts auditioned a couple of times without being hired. He is funny as hell and a fantastic impressionist (and openly gay) and I don't know who you would hire for SNL if not him. I care way too much about this shit and I blame all the sleepovers I went to in sixth grade where the only entertainment was an episode of Saturday Night Live and a box of Pizza Hut breadsticks.

by Anonymousreply 10003/29/2012

Oh, she pings for me too. God bless her if she's really fucking the drummer from the Strokes, but I wouldn't be surprised at all to find out that she was at least mostly gay.

by Anonymousreply 10203/29/2012

SNL will soon have an out Lesbian in the cast.

by Anonymousreply 10303/31/2012

by Anonymousreply 10404/01/2012

Are there any gay male comics really? We know there are lesbians but I can't think of a gay male comic.

by Anonymousreply 10504/01/2012

Isn't Paula Pell gay?

by Anonymousreply 10604/01/2012

Seth is hiding in plain sight. There's been a half dozen Weekend Update bits this season that have all but said he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 10704/01/2012

Seth is NOT gay! And I'm the man who knows.

by Anonymousreply 10804/01/2012

From the current issue of Time Out New York:

Now that you and Stefon, Bill Hader’s nightlife-obsessed character, have smooched publicly, will it be weird between you two?

You have to realize America is only seeing my relationship with Stefon from the waist up. For them, the kiss was a big deal; for us, it was nothing. That was some Jane Austen shit compared to what’s going on underneath the desk.

by Anonymousreply 10904/01/2012

Definitely think Seth is flying below the radar

by Anonymousreply 11004/01/2012

why do you care OP? Not one of them is do-able.

by Anonymousreply 11104/02/2012

so nobody knows then? well thanks for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 11204/02/2012

Wiig, Samberg and Sudekis are out.

by Anonymousreply 11304/04/2012

R113, interesting link.

The three of them get so much exposure, it would be hard to imagine that the decision for them to leave would come from Lorne.

Wiig and Sudeikis both have movie careers (sort of), but what will Samberg be going to?

by Anonymousreply 11404/04/2012

With Andy gone, who's going to suck Seth now?

by Anonymousreply 11504/04/2012

Bill Hader/Stefon will suck off Seth, at least on camera.

Andy Samberg will clearly move on to sucking off Justin Timberlake...

by Anonymousreply 11604/05/2012

I would suck Jason Sudekis' ass for days.

by Anonymousreply 11704/05/2012

Completely irrelevant but does anyone know what Serh wears when he's sitting behind the Update desk? Is it a full suit or does he wear a dress shirt and jacket and then casual trousers underneath, hidden from the camera?

by Anonymousreply 11804/05/2012

I think Jason S. is very cute - not sexy, but cute. I also can't imagine he's going to have any major success after leaving SNL.

by Anonymousreply 11904/05/2012

Andy Samberg co-hosted Live with Kelly one day last week, and he sure struck me as a gay guy. There was nothing too overt that I could point to, but it was a general feeling I got about some of the things he said and to a lesser degree, the manner in which he said them.

He talked about close he is with Seth Meyers - I think he compared Seth to an older brother. I thought that was interesting since Seth definitely comes across as a gay man (even though he apparently isn' his words).

by Anonymousreply 12006/12/2012

I can tell you who's not gay....Jimmy Fallon...he can't be because I'm a girl and we're going to get married one day. so yeah

by Anonymousreply 12107/20/2012

SNL is almost as homophobic as it is unfunny; there's no other reason that hilarious gays like Drew Droege and James Adomian have never been cast after auditioning - they were mentioned in a really informative article on "gay comedians" in NYT last week. But Lorne has a weird problem with gays on camera - you can see it in all the gay panic sketches that get on the show!

by Anonymousreply 12209/03/2012

r120 I had always thought he was gay too, but he's dating Joanna Newsome now and has been for a few years. And from what I know of her, I honestly don't think she's a beard.

Maybe he's bi.

by Anonymousreply 12309/30/2012

Who makes all the racist decisions on SNL? Is it the network, the producers, or the writers?

by Anonymousreply 12409/30/2012

Kate McKinnon is the first openly gay woman of the show

by Anonymousreply 12511/22/2012

How soon they forget.

by Anonymousreply 12611/22/2012

Anyone else think SNL would be alot better without Lorne?He seems so cold and humorless and apparently not at all gay friendly.

by Anonymousreply 12711/22/2012

I was watching SNL the other day and saw Kate McKinnon, and Madeline Kahn came to my memory. I think they look a lot alike. Searching for more info about her, read that she is the third 'official' gay member from SNL (counting Sweeney and vance). It doesn't matter to me, but really? 37 years of SNL with hundreds of comedians and only three who are gay? I just can not believe it...

by Anonymousreply 12811/22/2012

Plz help me is former cast members SCTV star Martin Sort gay or not

by Anonymousreply 12904/01/2013

Martin Short (I think that's who you mean, R-129) has been married 22 blessed years to a lovely woman named Nancy and they have three wonderful children. Haven't heard from Nancy though in a while. Anyone know what she's up to these days?

by Anonymousreply 13004/01/2013

Bobby Moynahan is not gay. He slept with Brian William's daughter.

by Anonymousreply 13104/03/2013

The over all feeling at NBC is that Seth is gay and closeted. This is a potential issue as the brass choose a replacement for Jimmy Fallon on Late Night.

This just couldn't be much funnier, when one considers Fallon's own need to "marry up" quickly in order to solidify his future in late night TV before he got the gig. Is Jimmy gay? For those wishing to dig: Tara Subkoff, Drew Barrymore, Imitation of Christ.

Seth is telling adorable anecdotes about "his girlfriend" all over the shows now...I'd look for an engagement ring in his near future. Late Night with Seth Myers sure beats SNL Weekend Update anchor!

by Anonymousreply 13204/03/2013

Andy Samberg hosted the Idependent Spirit Awrds this year and not only ws he cute and funny but did come across as gay-ish. Also in that mode were both Seth and Bobby M when they appeared independently on Watch What Happens Live. Seth was very slyly good looking.

by Anonymousreply 13304/03/2013

Jay Pharoah looks sort of hot as President Obama.

by Anonymousreply 13404/13/2013

LOL R130

by Anonymousreply 13504/13/2013

I thought Martin Short's wife diedand Kathy Lee had an awkward interview with him thinking she was alive...

by Anonymousreply 13604/13/2013

Bobby M. kind of commented on how hot the bartender was when he was on Watch What Happens Live...

Samberg is engaged....but then so was Seann William Scott or whatever Stifler's real name is.

by Anonymousreply 13704/13/2013

Seth Meyers is so cute! Please, more gay gossip about him.

by Anonymousreply 13804/13/2013

[139] I know what I know. I did not put the pieced of the puzzle together thinking it would be more fun to let you do it.

You get an D. I would have given you an F, but at least you knew who Tara Subkoff and Imitation of Christ are. Nancy Juvonen is DB's partner in Flower Films. DB is one of Fallon's bffs. DB has been completely open as to her bi-status since her early 20's.

I never implied that DB and Fallon had dated. Tara attended quite a few award shows and premiers when Fallon needed a girl on his arm.

Facts are your friends!

by Anonymousreply 14004/14/2013

Terry Sweeney

RDJ at least bi if not fully committed gay

Mike Myers is Gay Gayerson

Dana Carvey see: RDJ

Jimmy Fallon will NEVER come out

Christopher Guest may as well be out

Seth Myers no 1st hand knowledge but lots where's there's smoke there's fire stuff

Martin Short again no 1st hand knowledge, but he has to be right?

Dennis Miller Just wanted to see if you were paying

Please refrain from the "But he's married with children" thing. So is Johnny T. When I speculate, I always say I so. When I state inside info, it is because I know.

by Anonymousreply 14104/14/2013

Robert Downey Jr. was on SNL?

by Anonymousreply 14204/14/2013

[quote]Martin Short again no 1st hand knowledge, but he has to be right?

But Martin IS married.

by Anonymousreply 14304/14/2013

for one season in 1985 r142. The theory that year was to hire actors with a flair for comedy instead of comedians. (they hired Joan Cusack, Anthony Michael Hall, and RD Jr. then fired them all.)

by Anonymousreply 14404/14/2013

OK Kathie. Oh, but wait. Wasn't YOUR first husband from Oral Roberts University gay? That must have been one hell of a shock on your wedding night.

Women, stay away from men who want to wait to make it "special". Unless you find it a hoot when hubby can't get it up.

by Anonymousreply 14504/14/2013

Kathie Lee and Martin Short together!!!

by Anonymousreply 14604/14/2013

Has anyone ever seen Seth M's "girlfriend"?

by Anonymousreply 14704/14/2013

He killed her in Mexico.

by Anonymousreply 14804/14/2013

"Christopher Guest may as well be out"

by Anonymousreply 14904/14/2013

[R149] THAT was funny. Corky!

by Anonymousreply 15004/14/2013

Terry Sweeney, back in the 80s, for sure. He often did drag work on the show, too. His Nancy Reagan was hilarious.

Otherwise I don't think there are any definites, as in out.

by Anonymousreply 15111/18/2013

R118 is just precious. Let me pat your head for posting what could have been found on Wikipedia.

by Anonymousreply 15211/18/2013

Goodness! 152 posts on a show that hasn't been relevant in 20 years!

by Anonymousreply 15311/18/2013

EVERYone is gay! EVERYone!

Pass the Cheetos!

by Anonymousreply 15411/18/2013

PLEASE tell me Beck Bennett is gay.

by Anonymousreply 15511/18/2013

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Anonymousreply 15611/19/2013

Sure wish swf was still here...

by Anonymousreply 15711/19/2013

I know a couple of these people are.

by Anonymousreply 15811/19/2013

Wish Sudeikis was...

by Anonymousreply 15911/19/2013

hmmm. that's a tuff one..

by Anonymousreply 16011/19/2013

[quote] But Lorne has a weird problem with gays on camera - you can see it in all the gay panic sketches that get on the show!

Maybe that's just Lorne and SNL reflecting American humour? He was a producer for the popular Kids in the Hall TV show in Canada (it ran from 1988-1994), which featured out gay comedian Scott Thompson and had lots of frank, funny and positive gay content.

by Anonymousreply 16111/19/2013

Taran Killam has to be gay.

by Anonymousreply 16211/19/2013

I can see that Fallon would never come out because his demographic is frat guys. But he sure does have chemistry or something with La Timberlake.

by Anonymousreply 16311/19/2013

Fallon, nope. La Timberlake, maybe.

by Anonymousreply 16411/19/2013

Most of the new guys this season seem pretty gay.

by Anonymousreply 16511/19/2013

Though attractive, there's also something kinda weird about Beck Bennett. Not sure what it is, though.

by Anonymousreply 16611/19/2013

New cast member John Milhiser is gay. He was the dad coaching his daughter from the audience in the Gaga episode.

by Anonymousreply 16711/19/2013

I believe swf: Fallon is gay and will NEVER come out. Once he has The Tonight Show for a few years, I actually hope he does, but I doubt he ever will. I hope someone will share their Fallon stories here someday...

by Anonymousreply 16811/20/2013

R163 he's married to Robin from How I Met Your Mother (and she's in the Avengers movie)

by Anonymousreply 16911/20/2013

What about lesbians???

Am I supposed to believe that on a show with female comedians only 1 is gay? And is the first gay 1 in a while?

Nuh uh

by Anonymousreply 17011/20/2013

I didn't read the whole thread. Is Bobby M gay? I'm in love.

by Anonymousreply 17102/16/2015

I heard Will Forte is gifted so I hope he is gay!

by Anonymousreply 17202/16/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!