Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

OMG, he's naked: Jamie Dornan

God, he's hot!

by Anonymousreply 10603/01/2015

Tinymeat. Next.

by Anonymousreply 901/29/2012

Apparently he used to be Anne Hathaway's boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 1101/29/2012

Dornan played the insanely hot sheriff on Once Upon a Time, but his character was inexplicably killed off a few episodes ago. He proved himself a good actor, and will undoubtedly get more roles based on that handful of episodes. He still might turn up as his alter-character, the Woodsman, as those scenes are all flashbacks.

by Anonymousreply 1201/29/2012

These photos have been out for a while.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

by Anonymousreply 1301/29/2012

I've seen these before. He does have a great sexy name.

by Anonymousreply 1401/30/2012

r15 = brain-dead, obese American.

by Anonymousreply 1601/30/2012

R17, that's the way most men in the world are, you know.

If you go to Europe, 90% of guys will have them.

by Anonymousreply 1901/30/2012

R21, it has to do with the fact that his penis is normal

by Anonymousreply 2201/31/2012

FIne, R23, but what it means is that regardless of your preferences, it is normal to be intact, and it's what the majority of the men in the world have.

by Anonymousreply 2401/31/2012

No troll like the circ troll. She was the troll of trolls, until the Madonna troll came around and gave her a run for her money.

by Anonymousreply 2501/31/2012

R26, if you don't like uncut men then don't come onto threads about European actors & athletes - because almost all of them will be uncut

by Anonymousreply 2701/31/2012

I want him deep inside me.

by Anonymousreply 2901/31/2012

R28, then what are you doing on this thread? Jamie Dornan is from the British Isles eg. Europe.

by Anonymousreply 3001/31/2012

But Jamie Dornan is not an "actor." Not the way I understand the word.

by Anonymousreply 3101/31/2012

celebrity then, R31.

by Anonymousreply 3201/31/2012

Any deleted scenes where he's cunnilinguring Kirsten Dunst?

by Anonymousreply 3301/31/2012

So hot. I miss him as the huntsman in Once Upon A Time.

He needs more work! And fewer clothes!

by Anonymousreply 3405/09/2012

"Irish model Jamie Dornan is probably best known for being Keira Knightley's ex-boyfriend."

Wow--there's leaving your mark on the world.

by Anonymousreply 3505/09/2012

Jamie Dornan has a beautifuk, suckable uncut dick.

by Anonymousreply 3605/09/2012

[quote]I miss him as the huntsman in Once Upon A Time.

Make sure you watch the season finale.

by Anonymousreply 3705/09/2012

Very nice looking and love the bush, which makes him more sexually appealing.

by Anonymousreply 3805/09/2012

Damn, I misread the thread title. I thought this was going to be about landscape designer Jamie Durie.

by Anonymousreply 3905/11/2012

Jamie Dornan is WAY hotter.

by Anonymousreply 4005/17/2012

Don't start, idiot at R41. Just... keep it to your fucking self.

by Anonymousreply 4205/17/2012

He's so fucking gorgeous...despite his dubious tastes in women (Anne?! Keira?! Blech).

by Anonymousreply 4305/17/2012

I don't know him, but he has a perfect penis.

by Anonymousreply 4405/17/2012

Wasn't he in one of the Bourne films as bad guy? The second one I think

by Anonymousreply 4605/18/2012

"Guards take him to my bed chamber!"

by Anonymousreply 4705/18/2012

I miss him... so sad they killed him off on "Once Upon A Time"....

by Anonymousreply 4810/07/2012

You have a fucking BIZARRE notion of what a 14 year old looks like, R49. In fact, you're a fucking idiot who should probably just stop posting.

by Anonymousreply 5010/07/2012

What are we actually looking at between his legs? It could be his soft cock on top of his left ball. It could be both balls. If it's his cock and one ball, it looks as if he could actually be circumcised.

I just watched The Fall last night on Netflix (so compelling, I watched all five hours in one sitting). Jamie is truly one of the most beautiful men I've ever seen, so I googled "Jamie Dornan nude," and was brought straightaway to this datalounge thread.

by Anonymousreply 5109/17/2013

Does anyone have a pic or pics which clearly show if he's cut or not?

by Anonymousreply 5209/17/2013

R51, don't post links to OMGBlog, because they're "forbidden" and can't be direct linked to.

However, knowing that picture, it CLEARLY shows he's uncut.

by Anonymousreply 5309/18/2013

Very average.

by Anonymousreply 5409/18/2013

I think he looks a lot hotter in his underwear ads. If I can't see his whole dick, preferably in a state of arousal, it's not that interesting.

The Fall turned me into a fan as well. He's distractingly good-looking even as a creepy killer.

by Anonymousreply 5509/18/2013

I want to go to there...

by Anonymousreply 5609/18/2013

R54, could you post a pic of someone YOU think is distractingly good-looking, as R55 puts it (great description, btw)? I'm always stunned when someone disagrees with me about something or someone I consider perfect in every way. It helps to know that person's version of perfect in every way.

R53 Does omg work if you just post a link to the page? It's the third picture down. I am still not convinced of exactly what we're seeing between his legs.

by Anonymousreply 5709/18/2013

The uncut is best/most men are uncut troll is back @ R19, R22, R24, R27, R30, R32.

Don't you have a foreskin you should be pulling back, dear?

by Anonymousreply 5809/18/2013

Thank you for posting those, Casper. Now may I please have back the minute it took me to read them?

What's his motivation? Does he want the circumcised to go out and have a hoodie sewn back on?

by Anonymousreply 5909/18/2013

R58, I think YOU are the one with the issues... there's nothing in any of those posts that is outlandish let alone untrue. You seem to be a bit irrational on this topic. Nothing in those posts is in any way "trollish". YOUR post however...

by Anonymousreply 6009/18/2013

I wonder how American gays obsessed with foreskin hookup outside the safe confines of their country? Must be hell finding tricks in Europe, Canada, Australia, South Africa, Japan etc.

by Anonymousreply 6309/22/2013

Wow, ignorance is bliss. Circumcision is an unnecessary mutilation of the most sensitive skin on the penis. It is religious based and barbaric. Intact men who have been circumcised later in life describe sex as "having sex wearing a boxing glove on your penis." I wish I had had a choice. The fact that you find it icky is cultural and juvenile.

by Anonymousreply 6509/22/2013

R64 my foreskin works just fine, thank you. The segment of American gays who are obsessed with circumcision verge on extremist. Quite amusing actually.

I agree with R65.

by Anonymousreply 6609/22/2013

Jamie is really sexy in "The Fall" with Gillian Anderson. Even when he is playing a serial killer, you are almost on his side.

by Anonymousreply 6709/22/2013

I, for one, am not "obsessed with foreskin," R63. Until I discovered DL, I next to never thought about it. But it is not normal to me.

I didn't experience a foreskin until I was 24 y.o. I brought this guy home with me, and when I took him in my mouth, there was all this [italic]stuff[/italic] around the head of his dick. I thought I'd broken it.

It's such a vital part of a man, wouldn't you say? When he showed me his dick -- sex had come to a halt -- and explained his lack of circumcision to me, I was naturally relieved, but I knew it was something I never wanted to see, let alone taste, ever again.

Over time, I realized it wasn't a dealbreaker for me, as it is for R62. I mean, really, I would no more turn Jamie Dornan down than I would throw hundred dollar bills off a bridge.

I think it just depends what you're used to. What I'm used to -- ergo, what I prefer -- is the unencumbered penis.

Interesting but irrelevant: Jamie's father is a leading ob/gyn in Belfast. I wonder if he circumcised his son himself during the delivery process (can it even happen then?). The nude pic we drooled over upthread is far from conclusive.

by Anonymousreply 6809/22/2013

How I wish you could have your foreskin back, R65. Then you could stop haranguing everyone else over what is really just [italic]your[/italic] issue.

And btw, R65, I was brought up Catholic. Circumcision isn't "religious based (sic)" in the Catholic religion. It was an American thing (apparently it's not so popular these days). There's a multiplicity of fault to be found in Catholicism, but forced circumcision is not among them.

Maybe you can let R65 have a little of your foreskin, R66.

by Anonymousreply 6909/22/2013

R66 In nearly every thread in which someone brings up "intact" or "uncut," it's one of you anti-circs who issues the first volley.

by Anonymousreply 7009/22/2013

Perfect torso.

Damm, I'd hit that.

by Anonymousreply 7109/22/2013

No, R70, it's one of you "eww, uncut, gross" morons that issues the first INSULT. Get a clue.

Learn the difference between someone expression of personal like, and someone insulting the majority of men on the planet with a childish ad immature taunt that is also factually incorrect.

In other words: grow the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 7209/22/2013

And still, R72, no one with a foreskin will answer my question: "Does the foreskin retract automatically when you take a piss?"

BTW, I'm not going to do your research for you (YOU grow up), but in a recent thread, one in which foreskins weren't even being discussed, one of you anti-circs had to drag it into the conversation. I don't recall anyone's dragging "He's circumcised. Oh, happy day." into a conversation in which there is simply no context for it.

Again, you grow up. Just because semen gets in your underwear anytime "foreskin" is mentioned, "circumcised" is what's "normal" for many, many men.

by Anonymousreply 7309/22/2013

[quote]"Does the foreskin retract automatically when you take a piss?"

I thought you were joking. Because goddamn that's a stupid question.

What, you think there are gears and pulleys in there that implement some form of auto-retract function?

No, you just pull it back when you pee. It's not rocket-science. I had a boyfriend from France for a while... it was so not an issue.

And someone admiring a guy's uncut cock is completely different from you or someone like you DENIGRATING it with an 'eww grows' and some sort of blanket, ignorant, bigoted statement about all uncut cocks.

I'm shocked you can't see something so obvious. Why in the hell would it bother you that SOMEONE ELSE actually *likes* a pick of a guy and their uncut cock? If you don't, just move on. Seriously? You're going to use that as justification for smearing/slamming/defaming the majority of the world's men? Because of your immature childishness? Seriously?

Get over yourself. You are the one that needs to grow up. And so what if for some small subset of people, circumcised is "normal"? How does that justify the insults, and ignorant statements made by the "eww gross uncut" morons? It doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 7409/22/2013

First, I did not say "eww gross uncut."

Somehow in your tiny mind, it's perfectly okay for you to denigrate "some small subset of people," but when I speak for men who are like me, I "smear" the majority of the world's men? Risible.

Take your special interest in foreskins and shove it. And again, where did I say "eww gross uncut"? That must have been some other poster, not that your kind cares about getting things like that right.

Good day.

by Anonymousreply 7509/22/2013

Now I think you're just being dense. Nobody is denigrating YOU. Jesus.

Grow. The. Fuck. Up. And. Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

I'm tired of your prissy ignorance.

by Anonymousreply 7609/22/2013

And I am tired of your overall prissiness. If it weren't for you militant anti-circs, it's likely no one would have utter a word about circumcision, bad or good.

However, since you persist, if dismissing me as a member of some "small subset of people" doesn't meet your definition of "denigrating," Get. A. New. Dictionary.

And when you're done with that, [italic]please[/italic] die, before you can render any more dickcheese, verbal or literal.

by Anonymousreply 7709/22/2013

He's gorgeous, but those aren't very good pics. Too "artsy."

by Anonymousreply 7809/22/2013

Back to what matters:

by Anonymousreply 7909/22/2013

by Anonymousreply 8109/22/2013

Jamie Dornan blows:

by Anonymousreply 8209/22/2013

The last of the sepias:

by Anonymousreply 8309/22/2013

Come and get it

by Anonymousreply 8409/22/2013

Fully dressed in his current role as Paul Spector in THE FALL. He takes his shirt off a fair bit in this show.

by Anonymousreply 8509/22/2013

Nice ass but surprisingly not as beefy as his compatriot Julian Morris's

by Anonymousreply 8609/22/2013

[quote] "circumcised" is what's "normal" for many, many men.

True. Most men in the Middle East (all Jewish and Muslim men); most Americans and half of Africa (the part that seemed to escape the AIDS scourge that decimated areas where circumcision isn't practiced).

[quote]Intact men who have been circumcised later in life describe sex as "having sex wearing a boxing glove on your penis."

Not true. One of my best friends is a straight Frenchman who got circumcised at 22. Says the main difference has been hygiene and his lasting longer during sex.

by Anonymousreply 8709/22/2013

Jamie Dornan is good-looking and sexy, and he photographs well. The fact that he is intact makes him even more appealing.

by Anonymousreply 8809/22/2013

I think I could overlook the foreskin (assuming he's English, of course,) for that lovely and massive forest of pubic hair. Now, THAT'S intact.

by Anonymousreply 8909/22/2013

Meh. No big deal.

by Anonymousreply 9009/24/2013

He was on "Graham Norton"/ BBC America Saturday night Mar 8 '14

Lanky and charming, but in a goofy way. Like a young Colin Firth, sans the insufferable pomposity. Very,very handsome.

That nude is pretty remarkable. Lucky photographer.

Hope his career takes off.

by Anonymousreply 9103/09/2014

Showing some skin behind the scenes of Fifty Shades

by Anonymousreply 9202/11/2015

I love Jamie!

by Anonymousreply 9302/12/2015

Isn't everyone in America under 30 intact now? How old are these weird antiforeskin queens?

by Anonymousreply 9402/12/2015

by Anonymousreply 9502/12/2015

He's pretty AWGish actually.

Face is boring and body is not muscular enough

by Anonymousreply 9602/12/2015

nice looking attractive man but for me personally wouldn't go gaga over him. i can think of many others that feature in my fantasies.. on a sidenote, i think he looks much better with a beard than clean shaved...

with a beard he looks handsome and more manly.. clean shaved he looks to "male model-ly and boyish vanilla"...

by Anonymousreply 9702/12/2015

The beard needs to go!

by Anonymousreply 9802/12/2015

I usually hate beards, but Jamie Dornan looks better with one.

by Anonymousreply 9902/12/2015

Only on DL would this beauty be called AWG

by Anonymousreply 10002/12/2015

He looks completely bland without a beard. He doesn't have any distinctive features, I guess. He looks way better with a beard.

by Anonymousreply 10102/12/2015

by Anonymousreply 10202/12/2015

by Anonymousreply 10302/12/2015

Terrible picture, R103. I've walked past it five times at the store and thought it was Joe Manganiello.

by Anonymousreply 10402/12/2015

With the beard, he is like a hotter version of Henry Cavill. He was insanely hot looking at the Golden Globes.

by Anonymousreply 10502/12/2015

by Anonymousreply 10603/01/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!