Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Bobby "Not My Mama's Meals" Deen is/was living in Brooklyn to shoot this show.

Have we established if he is gay/straight. He's 40, single/never married and southern...which means probably he's gay. Or is he just "ambitious"???

Anyone see him around Brooklyn, Manhattan?

I know he cannot cook...his recipes, delivery, etc... sucks!!!

Do tell!

by Anonymousreply 6105/25/2015

The last time I saw Bobby on tv, he was pinging and ponging all over the place. I swear, he had a pronounced lisp, and acted very fem. I have no doubt that he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 701/30/2012

You can always tell by the hair. Look at hers, crocheted comb over to hide the balding. Gay I too live in Savannah. I clocked her a block away before I knew it was her. Yes, I said " clocked". I'm an eldergay.

by Anonymousreply 1001/30/2012

[quote] They're bi-coastal now.

Is that what we're calling it now?

by Anonymousreply 1101/30/2012

Oh puhleeeze. Even we can see the flames!

by Anonymousreply 1502/28/2012

I thought he was dating Katy Mixon, r9?

by Anonymousreply 2303/18/2012

I can totally see it, r8.

There was a blind item not too long ago about a celebrity chef who had a huge falling out with a member of her well-known family, so much so that she was willing to rewrite her will and take this family member out of it.

I remember I had seen Paula & Bobby on the Today show a few weeks earlier and definitely sensed tension between the two. They were interrupting each other and there was a general uneasiness in the air. This was all before the diabetes revelation came out, but I remember reading the BI thinking it was definitely Paula & Bobby.

by Anonymousreply 2403/18/2012

Why does anyone care if he is gay or not...especially his mother since she says she loves her boys so much...If money is more important than her son, so be it...

by Anonymousreply 2510/30/2012

R26= Paula Deen

by Anonymousreply 2710/30/2012

[r26] Seems as if you are having some problems, dear. Why do you care so much if someone thinks Mr Deen swims in the man pond from time to time. You seem to think it is some kind of insult. If Bobby were gay it would be one of the nicer things about him given his redneck heritage. No need to shoot the messengers right or wrong. If you are gay, then you are living a special kind of pathology. If you are a woman you are feeling threatened. Get thee to a psychotherapist.

by Anonymousreply 2810/30/2012

How about the Mormon "Chef Brad" and his "fusion grain" show on BYUTV? He is sibilant, flamboyant and a happily married Morman man.

by Anonymousreply 3010/30/2012

And yet, here you are R31, on a gay GOSSIP site. Reading other peoples opinions about other people's private lives.

Think about that.

by Anonymousreply 3211/30/2012

I saw his brother Jamie shopping at the Whole Foods in Mt Pleasant, SC. He has a couple of extra pounds he could lose but he is very, very handsome in person - beautiful hair, skin, eyes, smile - the whole package. He looked like a movie star and stopped me in my tracks - he was dressed beautifully as well. Total hunk.

by Anonymousreply 3311/30/2012

R31 = Wipes from back to front.

by Anonymousreply 3412/01/2012

Bobby is as gay as the day is long.

by Anonymousreply 3612/01/2012

R40 he is not involved with his trainer.

He is gay.

He is also quickly gaining back the weight.

Diabetes show this weekend and he looked pudgy, walking behind the curtain after the demo and as soon as he got off stage, he lifted his shirt and the girdle came off and his Pooh belly sprang forth.

by Anonymousreply 4103/11/2013

I love all the "how dare you gossip on a gossip site" people on this and other threads. They are just outraged that people are speculating on the sex lives of celebrities, whether they are alive or, especially, dead. Of course they could just find another place to write where their delicate sensibilities wouldn't be so upset. But they get their rocks off on being so self-righteous.

by Anonymousreply 4203/11/2013 one had to drag us out, cunt...we did that on our own.

by Anonymousreply 4503/11/2013

What is dinge?

by Anonymousreply 4603/11/2013

Stop it,r44! You must be over 100 to be using the term 'dinge' And that is an old timey term to refer to black people,r46

by Anonymousreply 4703/11/2013

Bobby is on The 700 Club this morning.

by Anonymousreply 4903/21/2013

Calm down, R48. It's a gossip site and while we're not sickos, you're on the verge. So STFU.

by Anonymousreply 5003/22/2013

pudgy? He looks muscular...more so than Datalouge's resident he-man, Anderson Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 5105/04/2013

He got married last I wonder how they are going to retool his shownow that mom is off that channel. My guess is the wife will make the pointless cameo at the last five mins reassuring the viewers the food doesn't taste like shit. I Iike his show except for that part. I thought his brother was also gay.

by Anonymousreply 5207/24/2013

Dear Ms. Parker,

Speculating as to whether a man is gay is not "name calling," unless one is a bigot.

F&F for you. Please examine your conscience: Is Datalounge a place where you can make a contribution?

by Anonymousreply 5411/15/2013

I remember when Paula got married, Bobby and Jamie came on the show in drag as her brides maids. I thought it was funny back then and enduring. Paula loved it. It was just a quick thing. It was Bobby who pushed it. But Jamie went along with it. They were horrible drag, but it was all in fun. Does that make them gay? No. It made me wonder.

I was/am infatuated with Bobby Deen. He really is sexy. If he were into men and liked the chocolate stick I would be all over him.

But I don't know if he is gay or not. I think from the wedding episode Paula is perfectly fine with gay men and women. I don't think she would be fine with him being out as that might hurt her brand and or her purse. But on a personal level I think she would be perfectly fine with it.

by Anonymousreply 5511/17/2013

Is his show cancelled?

by Anonymousreply 5604/04/2014

Did he buttfuck Timberlake in Bklyn is what I want to know

by Anonymousreply 5704/05/2014

[quote]I think from the wedding episode Paula is perfectly fine with gay men and women. I don't think she would be fine with him being out as that might hurt her brand and or her purse. But on a personal level I think she would be perfectly fine with it.

Her personal assistant, Brandon Branch, is a huge queen and outer than out. Based on his Twitter feed, he and Paula are extremely close. He and Paula were guests on Kathy Griffin's old show (which referred to him as "Paula's Drunk Gay Assistant").

by Anonymousreply 5804/05/2014

Is he still muscular???

by Anonymousreply 5912/08/2014

Married, still gay, and the girdle makes him 'stocky'.

by Anonymousreply 6012/08/2014

Paula Dean sucks and only eason this guy has a show is his mama has a ton of money.. Bobbi get a job... Mama is not able to continue to support you...

by Anonymousreply 6105/25/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!