Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Why Would Anyone Pierce Their Cock?

Not only is it excruciatingly painful, but what if something went wrong? How can you get sexual pleasure from it? How can you pee?

What is wrong with these people?!

by Anonymousreply 7311/22/2013

it's fun to play with in the gym locker room.

by Anonymousreply 101/25/2012

I've dated three guys with Prince Alberts.

All gorgeous (except the mutilated cock).

All completely. In. Sane.

by Anonymousreply 201/25/2012

You pee sitting down. Otherwise it's a mess, like a fountain that sprays in 20 different directions.

by Anonymousreply 301/25/2012

I agree with this and about all piercings.

I think Denis Leary's character's daughter on RESCUE ME had a boyfriend with piercings and Leary's character grabbed the guy's skin by the piercing and shook it and said: "Hey, does this hurt?"

by Anonymousreply 401/25/2012

[quote]You pee sitting down. Otherwise it's a mess, like a fountain that sprays in 20 different directions.

Are you joking or not? If thsi is true, who the fuck would get a piercing there?

by Anonymousreply 501/25/2012

I have clip ons

by Anonymousreply 601/25/2012

I'm not sure if it happens with every dick piercing, but yes, you do run the risk of your piss spraying or dribbling if you pierce your piss hole. So you never know how you're dick--and then ultimately your piss stream will be standing up for the rest of your life.

Why anyone would take this risk is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 701/25/2012

Aren't piercings and tattoos passe now?

by Anonymousreply 801/26/2012

Yes, and so is dating tools with them.

by Anonymousreply 901/26/2012

I had a PA, and I liked how it looked and felt, but it was annoying during sex. Why would anyone pierce their cock? Why would anyone be bothered about what someone does with their own body?

by Anonymousreply 1101/26/2012

This ranks right up there with Sleeve tattoos, huge back tattoos and any male piercings.

What was the person thinking the morning they woke up and paid someone to MUTILATE their body?

by Anonymousreply 1201/26/2012

[quote]Why would anyone be bothered about what someone does with their own body?

I'm just curious what motivates someone to do something that has no apparent benefit, and a lot of downside potential.

by Anonymousreply 1301/26/2012

It's a reasonable question OP, but all the frau's in beige slacks are getting on my pierced tits.

by Anonymousreply 1601/26/2012

All the subculture shit is ugly. From tattoos, assless chaps, bushy facial hair, right up to piercings.

by Anonymousreply 1701/26/2012

God gave us a body and we should try and take care of the best we can. Sticking needles, dye and prongs into our body is unnatural.

by Anonymousreply 1801/26/2012

Really R19? "Designed by God"?

Can someone explain to me whatever happened to The Enlightenment?

by Anonymousreply 2001/26/2012

[quote]prongs

Prongs??

by Anonymousreply 2101/26/2012

It's naughty and kinky. Sex would bore me to death when it's vanilla all the time.

by Anonymousreply 2201/26/2012

r15, Tell us more about your boyfriend. He sounds nasty and Hot!

by Anonymousreply 2301/26/2012

I work for the telephone company!

by Anonymousreply 2401/26/2012

Ejacuations are more intense for me with my PA.

by Anonymousreply 2501/26/2012

R25, please 'splain?

by Anonymousreply 2601/26/2012

I don't find them appealing but hey, whatever, some guys have told that it has increased the sensation, others have said the exact opposite. Not an area that I would want to gamble with.

by Anonymousreply 2701/26/2012

r23 He was, hot, and very nasty. Tall with a wiry build and a dark patch of hair between his pecs that he loved to rub my face in while he was fucking me. A nautical themed sleeve tattoo down one arm (he said it was because he was from Providence???). Big, fat cock that stayed HARD forever.

I liked him. But he just too many issues. He was a "massage therapist" who never seemed to have any clients, and therefore no money. And he latched on but fast - spending post-fucking time waxing about some future we could have. Kind of weirded me out.

A nice kid and I'd have happily spent the rest of my life gagging on that cock and letting him pound me into hell. Just not a match.

by Anonymousreply 2801/26/2012

It does draw attention to the penis on a nude male.

by Anonymousreply 2901/26/2012

r28, TY for details.. Sometimes the memories are better than being with the person in the present. What a nice surprise when You first started dating that he was such a hot lover!

by Anonymousreply 3001/26/2012

Just looking at them makes me cringe dwn there.

by Anonymousreply 3101/26/2012

PA's are one of the fastest healing piercings a guy can get. Many like the look and many think it adds an extra frisson to sex. I'm not into them myself but I can't say I find some beige bitch who throws a faint every time he sees some body modification terribly appealing either. What a shame we can't all be exactly alike, hey ladies?

by Anonymousreply 3201/26/2012

Prince Albert's Golden Shower.

by Anonymousreply 3301/26/2012

Let me see if I have this right, r28.

PROS: He was hot/you liked him/he liked you/sex was phenomenal/he wanted a future with you

CONS: he was poor

And you wonder why you're alone.

by Anonymousreply 3401/26/2012

No r34 you don't have it right. It was his lack of direction and motivation, along with a certain inability to grasp or aversion to reality that led to it not working out. I would never dismiss or judge somebody due to how much money they have. Stop projecting.

Maybe I waxed a little too fondly remembering the sex and forgot to discuss the crazy enough. This guy could be extremely possessive and jealous, even regarding friends I'd known for years before meeting him. He also got borderline violent and scary trying to be intimidating and controlling at times.

And, regarding your concern for my loneliness, thanks but fuck off. My husband, making dinner right now, makes me very happy.

by Anonymousreply 3501/26/2012

To me, the extreme piercings and tattoos and other permanent modifications say "Nobody ever taught me to value or take care of myself. In fact, I am so full of rage and despair and self-loathing that I'm going to scribble graffiti all over myself like a big old wall."

by Anonymousreply 3601/26/2012

R30, You did not need to explain. I got it when I read your first post. R34 was lookin for an excuse to put someone down.

Good sex does not make up for personality deficiencies.

by Anonymousreply 3701/26/2012

Jesse would not agree with you...

by Anonymousreply 3901/26/2012

For me it's an instant turn-off.

I won't reject immediately (that would be rude) but it marks the end of my interest. Period.

by Anonymousreply 4001/26/2012

PRissy Prisses Mince and Bitch

by Anonymousreply 4101/26/2012

Why would anyone care?

I've had a PA (Prince Albert) for many years and still enjoy the extra sensation it provides. Orgasms are more intense, and even jerking off is incredible. Yes, I pee sitting down, but can pee standing up if I have to, and judging from what I see, even if I did spray, I still wouldn't piss all over the toilet seat and walls like most non-pierced guys do.

Different strokes. :-)

by Anonymousreply 4201/26/2012

Why WOULDN'T your partner care??

by Anonymousreply 4301/26/2012

r42, you sound hot.

by Anonymousreply 4401/26/2012

R33, that was hot. R42, I wanna see.

by Anonymousreply 4501/26/2012

[quote]Yes, I pee sitting down, but can pee standing up if I have to, and judging from what I see, even if I did spray, I still wouldn't piss all over the toilet seat and walls like most non-pierced guys do.

So because you once had a PA, you are condemned to a life of peeing sitting down. You might as well become a woman.

by Anonymousreply 4601/27/2012

How does it not rip the condom?

by Anonymousreply 4701/27/2012

You want to talk strange, have you ever seen photos or met someone who was seriously into body modification and split their penis?

by Anonymousreply 4801/27/2012

R43, my partners dick is pierced too.

Don't knock it until you've tried it. Is a PA inconvenient? Sometimes, but the pleasures it gives me, and others apparently, far outweigh any cons that may go with it. The number of guys who go wild over it or ask questions are way more than those who appear to be squicked out by it.

I used to think that pierced dicks were gross as well, until one night in a bar I saw a beautiful specimen of a cock with a ring through it and chowed down on that sucker like Madonna on a media tour. Yeah, I'm a whore darlin'! It was beautiful. Chipped a brand new crown on it.

Since then I've come to appreciate them. Am I into split dicks and masses of genital piercings on the same guy? Not really, but the world would be a very boring place if we all had the same (in some case, vanilla) tastes.

R46, go back and actually READ and try to COMPREHEND what I said. Try to keep up dear.

by Anonymousreply 4901/27/2012

R47, a little extra lube in the tip of the condom and you're set. That way the ring is less likely to puncture the condom.

Feeling that ring up your ass is amazing and adds a whole new dimension to being fucked (and for the fucker as well).

by Anonymousreply 5001/27/2012

[quote]You pee sitting down.

All the best people do.

Just as everyone knows that it is "Why would anyone pierce his cock?"

by Anonymousreply 5101/27/2012

[quote]You pee sitting down.

Not if you're intact. That's why PAs only really work on the uncircumcised. If you're circumcised, pissing just becomes mess.

What's the name for the sexual yoga? I can't remember. Anyway, I had sex with a young english guy who taught it. He had huge pierced developed nipples the size of udders that were like additional sex organs! He gave me an incredible massage then slow fucked me. This was the killer: he put his cock in and kept it perfectly still. While looking into my eyes he simply made the tip repeatedly arc upwards, with the huge 0-gauge PA stroking my insides. INCREDIBLE. I tell you: I'll remember it on my death bed!!!

I also had sex with a Norwegian school teacher who had a huge PA. You can't beat the feeling of being fucked by one. But they have to be BIG. Small thin ones are pointless and hurt. Like cocks really!

by Anonymousreply 5201/28/2012

Sex with a PAed guy is like sucking off a can opener.

by Anonymousreply 5301/28/2012

They do make PA rings that are removable you know.

by Anonymousreply 5401/28/2012

"Sex would bore me to death when it's vanilla all the time."

Because you don't make deep connections with people. "The Sex" is just a physical release for you. And "bagging a hottie" is a kind of trophy.

by Anonymousreply 5501/28/2012

Whores just masturbate with a different person every time.

by Anonymousreply 5601/28/2012

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 5707/02/2013

Because they are fucked up attention seekers.

by Anonymousreply 5807/02/2013

I can't stand pierced dicks. Who wants to suck on metal?

by Anonymousreply 5907/02/2013

Here on this thread are the frauen of DL.

by Anonymousreply 6007/02/2013

Would barebacking with a PA result in collecting a stool sample, or damage to the partner's rectum?

by Anonymousreply 6107/02/2013

It's very smooth metal. No more likely to pick up a stool sample than your pee hole is.

by Anonymousreply 6207/02/2013

Don't do it. You'll dribble when you piss.

by Anonymousreply 6307/02/2013

I thought about getting my frenum pierced when I was in college.

It was described to be as feeling like someone was constantly stimulating your cock, and that had a certain appeal. I don't know if I'd want to be going around at half-mast all the time, but in my stupid 20-year-old brain, I thought it sounded cool.

From what I've learned about the anatomy of erections since, I'm glad I didn't, as nicking one of the corpora down there would lead to scar tissue and eventual erectile disfunction.

by Anonymousreply 6407/02/2013

I used to see guys in the sauna at a gym I went to. I always wanted to ask "Doesn't that conduct heat?"

by Anonymousreply 6507/02/2013

Smart move, R64. The frenulum is the most sensitive areas of the penis. It's a friggin tragedy to cut a boy's penis especialy when the frenulum is butchered and sliced away too.

by Anonymousreply 6607/02/2013

VOTN- Reading about erections since college.

In the real world, I was pierced "down there" many years ago and it doesn't cause erectile dysfunction.

by Anonymousreply 6707/02/2013

[quote]In the real world, I was pierced "down there" many years ago and it doesn't cause erectile dysfunction.

I'm sure it doesn't for 99 out of 100 piercings. That doesn't mean I want to chance being the 100th guy.

If you like your piercing, more power to you.

by Anonymousreply 6807/02/2013

Why get circumsized? That is more of a mutilation than piercing.

by Anonymousreply 6908/12/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 7008/12/2013

-- I had a PA, and I liked how it looked and felt, but it was annoying during sex. Why would anyone pierce their cock? Why would anyone be bothered about what someone does with their own body? --

Aren't you answering your own question R11?

by Anonymousreply 7111/22/2013

Love them, and tatts. I know the Frau's on here don't like either but I don't give a fuck.

by Anonymousreply 7211/22/2013

Extreme body modification is all about getting attention from and shocking mainstream society.

by Anonymousreply 7311/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.