Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jon Krasinski's character on The Office

They've really turned him from a likable hipster into every frau's wet dream husband, haven't they?

by Anonymousreply 3504/30/2013

This show should have ended when Michael left. Every character has been completely de-balled and removed of all the quirks that once made every minor character a fully formed comedic machine. The seasons-long time spent getting to know Kevin, Angela, and Kelly has reduced them to sounding board for the uncomfortable comedy stylings of James Spader. They would have been smart to refocus each episode around a different member of the talented ensemble after Carell's departure, but instead every episode involves them all reacting to some strange plot by Robert or Andy. It's really sad what this show has become and I barely even watch it anymore.

by Anonymousreply 101/23/2012

Steve Carell had a small part as waiter in the movie Curley Sue

Jim Belushi and that chick from Drugstore Cowboy were te leads.

by Anonymousreply 201/23/2012

Despite his build and stature, Jon Krasinski's penis is quite average in size. His cumloads, however, are voluminous and delicious.

by Anonymousreply 301/23/2012

that last episode when the idiot manager felt he couldn't even admit the ring was his was just too contrived for words. I turned the shit off. Done.

by Anonymousreply 401/23/2012

and, wtf is up with John's real wife Emily? Every time she is in the news she is hugged up with some other actor and John's at home. It is rumored she hates everyone on his show or they hate her. Either way, most of them will be out of work very soon, including John.

by Anonymousreply 501/23/2012

I'd ride him!

by Anonymousreply 601/23/2012

My favorite episode is the one where he makes funny faces to the camera.

by Anonymousreply 701/23/2012

[quote]My favorite episode is the one where he makes funny faces to the camera.

Get out! Which episode? I never knew he did that!

by Anonymousreply 801/23/2012

No, I think he's always been a frau's wet dream. Why do you think otherwise?

by Anonymousreply 901/23/2012

I started hating Pam and Jim around the time they got married. They're loathsome creatures.

by Anonymousreply 1001/23/2012

I love Krasinski. But I think we're both tops, so we'll just have to pleasure each other orally.

by Anonymousreply 1101/23/2012

I would let him put it in me quite deeply (or not if r3 is right.)

by Anonymousreply 1201/24/2012

He's very good at it though.

by Anonymousreply 1301/24/2012

Huh, a hipster? Okay, gramps, when has he ever been a hipster?

by Anonymousreply 1401/24/2012

R3 I've long since stopped watching the show, but please tell us a little more about JK. Just this once, for later on tonight.

by Anonymousreply 1501/24/2012

Ya, his character was much more interesting when he was a lovable playboy.

by Anonymousreply 1601/24/2012

I never much cared for the sanctimonious Jim.

by Anonymousreply 1701/24/2012

I watched season 6 or 7 on DVD when I was recovering after having my wisdom teeth removed, and after a few episodes in quick succession Jim really begins to grate as a character. I've never watched so much tv in one period of time, and maybe that's not a good thing because he and Pam started to irritate the shit out of me. Plus, Jim is really quite mean and spiteful - it's all couched as 'getting back' at people but still, some of what he does is destructive.

Dwight, though, just got funnier and funnier. His character has always been outre but naive, which is terrific combination. You wouldn't want to know him, but he's believable.

by Anonymousreply 1801/24/2012

The last episode I watched was the one where Michael left... Pam ran to the airport, hugged him... goodbye. I tuned-out after that and never had enough curiosity to go back.

Those of you saying "I'm out" and "done" are full of bullshit. Why not just admit you like the show? If you're STILL watching it, you're apparently buffoonish enough to keep doing so.

I think anyone who was ever a true fan of the show said goodbye to it a long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 1901/24/2012

I've hated Jim and Pam ever since they got together and became "Jim and Pam". I liked her so much better when she was dating that warehouse guy, Jim, I've never really liked.

by Anonymousreply 2001/24/2012

Wasn't he a frau's wet dream in that Meryl Streep film?

by Anonymousreply 2101/24/2012

[quote]He's very good at it though.

Martin Freeman as the analogous character in the original series did the character better.

by Anonymousreply 2201/24/2012

Not bad compared to most of the shit out there passing for "comedy" today.

by Anonymousreply 2301/24/2012

Was done with the show a few seasons ago.

by Anonymousreply 2401/24/2012

Slight threadjack, but it looks as if The Office has once again jumped the shark.

That's right, a Dwight-centric spinoff is planned for midseason 2013.

Is NBC really in such dire straits that they think a spinoff of a dying 8-year-old show based on a character that hasn't been funny in 3 seasons is going to pull them out of the gutter?

I think I just answered my own question.

by Anonymousreply 2501/26/2012

I wouldn't know, OP.

I stopped watching this show in 2006.

by Anonymousreply 2601/26/2012

I actually like Robert California.

I think James Spader is hilarious. I'm endlessly mesmerized by his willingness to let himself become a fat, bald character actor-- considering how beautiful he once was.

by Anonymousreply 2701/26/2012

[quote]That's right, a Dwight-centric spinoff is planned for midseason 2013.

NBC also thought a Kelly Kapoor Show was the way to go, until they didn't go, and the idea was quietly dropped.

by Anonymousreply 2801/26/2012

I agree, R27.

They couldn't try to re-make a Micheal character.

I think they did a great job at capturing another quirky mid-level manager.

by Anonymousreply 2901/26/2012

John has quite a nice ass, they show it a lot in profile on the show and he's about halfway to a bubble butt...

by Anonymousreply 3004/26/2013

... not to mention his bulge prominently on display all the time.

by Anonymousreply 3104/26/2013

I thought this show ended two years ago.

by Anonymousreply 3204/29/2013

Nope, 3 or 4 more episodes before it's done. I watch solely to get glimpses of Krasinski's donkey dick bulge!

by Anonymousreply 3304/30/2013

His has always been my least favorite character on the show. But he does have some talent.

by Anonymousreply 3404/30/2013

I caught the show last week. They've actually turned him into a bit of a self-absorbed dick.

Pam doesn't seem to like him much anymore.

That said, the show was awful. Should have stopped making it years ago.

by Anonymousreply 3504/30/2013
Need more help? Click Here.