Anyone?

by Anonymousreply 6604/21/2013

Yep.

by Anonymousreply 101/22/2012

Yes. Never been on top in my life.

by Anonymousreply 201/22/2012

I LOVE married bottoms. SO hot.

by Anonymousreply 301/22/2012

In my youth I could get it up and get it on, be turned on and turn on men, women, tops and bottoms.

In early middle age, when I was in excellent shape and still quite handsome, I was eroticized by people as both a bottom and top, and enjoyed myself immensely on both fronts, but mostly as a bottom. I've always been quite hung but in my mid 40s had the best body of my life.

Now in my early 50s, I tend to be eroticized almost exclusively as some hot daddy supertop, but my tastes and erectile abilities tend almost exclusively bottom. A sexual catch 22 that I face alternatively with humor and ennui.

Aren't you glad you asked?

by Anonymousreply 401/22/2012

You sound like a real "catch", R4.

by Anonymousreply 501/22/2012

Exclusively, always.

by Anonymousreply 601/22/2012

mostly yeah. But only with guys my height and taller. I feel weird letting someone shorter than me fuck me.

by Anonymousreply 701/22/2012

only bottom, only service

by Anonymousreply 801/22/2012

Men who are "100%" anything are really boring in bed. There I said it.

by Anonymousreply 901/22/2012

Yes. Without a doubt. I fucked a girl once, but have never fucked a guy and have no desire to. I love getting fucked. It feels so fucking good, especially when the cock is super big and hits you in the right spot. My God absolute heaven. You have you legs on some dude's shoulder and he's looking you straight in the eye and he's pumping you slow, then faster, then really fast, then he starts pile driving you, then takes it out, allows you hole to close and then plows back into you is the best feeling in the world. I also love it when you're on your stomach and I have my ass in the air like I'm heat and the guy is pounding me and calling me the nastiest, filthiest names in the worlds and you hole just grips his cock and milks and you know he's trying his best to hold out, but you just keep working it until it becomes a battle between your hole and his cock. Without a doubt, my hole always wins. Being a bottom is like a gift from the gods. There is no feeling like it.

I would never want to be a top or have the desire to top. The magic of bottoming is some fucking intense it makes you cum like a fucking geyer.

by Anonymousreply 1001/22/2012

Strict bottoms are lazy and/or impotent.

by Anonymousreply 1201/22/2012

Totally a bottom. Have fucked a few guys but it was not as exciting to me as being fucked. Don't really like having my cock sucked but love sucking cock. But when a top hits my prostate, I explode!

by Anonymousreply 1301/22/2012

R10? MARY!!!

by Anonymousreply 1401/22/2012

R10, that was genuinely hot. I can't even bring myself to go grammar troll on you.

I used to be a top and I was uncomfortable getting fucked, but that slowly switched around and I've been a big ole bottom for the last decade. I LOVE getting fucked, and my man knows how to work his dick so fine.

by Anonymousreply 1501/22/2012

Many men are, and they are not boring. At least not boring for total tops.

I am so tired of vesatile trolls.

by Anonymousreply 1601/22/2012

I thought I was but it's too much damn work (douching, lubing, etc.). And if it's too big I just grit my teeth and try to live through it- not much enjoyment.

So I'm trying to be more of a top (though no one is really interested in my hissing, "Take daddy's cock, boi!" in my gayvoice).

by Anonymousreply 1701/22/2012

Does being a total bottom mean you don't like your dick sucked?

by Anonymousreply 1801/22/2012

This "A top" or "A bottom" thing is purely a creation of the effeminates. No one else thinks in those absolutes.

by Anonymousreply 1901/22/2012

I agree with R9 to be honest.

by Anonymousreply 2001/22/2012

Guess.

by Anonymousreply 2101/22/2012

Bullshit R19. Some of the butchest men in the world are total bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 2201/22/2012

Yup. Have never topped. Never been sucked. Never been rimmed.

by Anonymousreply 2301/22/2012

I love to get fucked! There is nothing better, so am a complete bottom in that respect. I love working my ass around a hard cock, and would not consider myself "lazy" at all...it's just what I prefer.

The whole "masculine" = "butch" argument is bull. Masculine for me means knowing I'm a man, and being honest about who I am and what I want.

Meeting another strong man, face to face, holding his hand, kissing him in the airport, being proud of him and of me, sucking his cock until he screams, having him suck me, eating his ass, him eating mine, whatever gives him pleasure gives me pleasure, and knowing what gives me pleasure turns him on is what matters.

...and then we fuck....his cock in my ass... He may ride me, I may ride him, we may lie side by side. he may pound me in a sling, I may bend over the back of the sofa, or he may fuck me on the kitchen table. Yes, I'm a bottom, good at it and love a top who is comfortable being who he is.

by Anonymousreply 2401/22/2012

[quote]Men who are "100%" anything are really boring in bed. There I said it.

Also agree. A guy who never wants to switch it up? Never wants me to suck him?

Just seems really boring. Don't think I could maintain a relationship with someone who wasn't more fun sexually.

by Anonymousreply 2501/22/2012

R25, they are fun for their partners. You just need another person who is your kind of fun.

Nothing boring about it.

by Anonymousreply 2601/22/2012

Yes, I am. I know a lot of guys flip fuck. But I'm a very femme twink boy who's considering transitioning…..and I tend to find that a lot of straight/bi/married men are attracted to me and my petite frame. In my mind, I have a pussy, and it needs to be fucked hard and often.

by Anonymousreply 2801/22/2012

That is my thinking r28. I love to get fucked and suck cock. I never need any reciprocation, I get off on getting them off. That is why I think I can pull as many guys as I do, my hole is always ready, my mouth is always wet and I rarely say no. Call me up at 4 am and I'll let you come over, take care of your cock and there are no strings or pretense that it is anything other than what it is, me giving up my hole and servicing their cock. I am very good at what I do and I enjoy every minute of it.

by Anonymousreply 2901/22/2012

you sound like a goodie-two-shoes!

by Anonymousreply 3001/22/2012

[quote]In my mind, I have a pussy, and it needs to be fucked hard and often.

A lot of "straight" guys get off on that, as long as you are really fem and they know you are technically still a dude.

by Anonymousreply 3101/22/2012

R28 and the like are prob Asian.

by Anonymousreply 3201/22/2012

I'm only a bottom and some legs. Is that close enough?

by Anonymousreply 3301/22/2012

"I never need any reciprocation, I get off on getting them off."

Many men think reciprocation is just a chore, tit-for-tat. And are more than happy to let some doormat do them.

Get some self-esteem and find someone who finds you irresistible and can't keep their hands off you.

by Anonymousreply 3401/22/2012

I love bottoming. A lot of it is giving up control - in the rest of my life I'm totally in charge so letting go during sex is a huge release for me.

I can top on occasion when someone really wants me to but I could really take it or leave it - my best orgasms come when I'm getting fucked.

I also like to receive the occasional blow job but I'm happier being the guy doing the sucking.

by Anonymousreply 3501/22/2012

Do gay bottoms believe their rectoms are vaginas?

by Anonymousreply 3601/22/2012

[quote]Bullshit [R19]. Some of the butchest men in the world are total bottoms.

You missed what I said. The people who THINK IN TERMS of "A top" or "A bottom" are effeminates.

And you give yourself away. No one uses the term "butch" except effeminates.

by Anonymousreply 3701/22/2012

Completely- another man has never even touched my dick, let alone made me cum. I strap it down tightly so no-one even tries.

by Anonymousreply 3801/22/2012

[R28] No, I'm a pale redheaded Irish/German. I have always been small framed and at 22 I am just under 5 ft tall.

[R36] No, I don't think so….THere are a lot of guys who don't think that way at all. I wasn't saying that my experience was everyone's, to be sure.

by Anonymousreply 3901/22/2012

Loved that r4! A gay version of I'm Still Here...

by Anonymousreply 4001/22/2012

I knew that being a total bottom was worth it, when I hooked up with Puerto Rican dude with almost 11 inches. The look on his face as I preceded to lower myself all the way down on his cock, purring while I did it, and milked that thing with my hole was worth it. He said that nothing had ever felt that good. My hole made that man feel that good. My hole. Not anyone else's. Mine. The fact that I can create that kind of pleasure make me feel good and special.

by Anonymousreply 4101/22/2012

I bottom once or twice a year, otherwise I'm the top in our relationship.

Love r4 and r17.

by Anonymousreply 4201/22/2012

I LOVE total bottoms. Thank God they exist. R10 sounds like a great fuck.

by Anonymousreply 4301/22/2012

I love bottoming, I prefer it. but in a relationship I always like that opportunity of possibly buggering another dude. . . .

by Anonymousreply 4401/22/2012

Men who present a list of everything they won't do in bed are always lousy lays. Who would bother with some self loathing whore who only gets fucked and sucks without reciprocation?

by Anonymousreply 4501/22/2012

I like to top, but I cum too quickly, so it is better if I bottom.

by Anonymousreply 4601/22/2012

Why are there so many insecure control freaks here? People who need everyone to think exactly like they do are deeply insecure.

by Anonymousreply 4701/22/2012

I like to top, but an occasional reversal is titillating.

by Anonymousreply 4801/22/2012

No,.

by Anonymousreply 4901/22/2012

[quote]Who would bother with some self loathing whore who only gets fucked and sucks without reciprocation?

Please don't project your mental issues and insecurities onto others, thanks.

Here's a crazy idea: We're not all alike, and each of us is going to have a different answer!

by Anonymousreply 5001/22/2012

I was, but then I got older and saw hot 28 year olds with 30 inch waists and smaller frames; I couldn't picture them fucking me.

by Anonymousreply 5101/22/2012

Hot 28 year olds with 30 waists can fuck me anytime...

...thing is, they're not interested.

by Anonymousreply 5201/22/2012

[quote]The look on his face as I preceded to lower myself all the way down on his cock, [bold]purring while I did it,[bold] and milked that thing with my hole was worth it.

Yes, I'll bet that was some look, all right.

by Anonymousreply 5301/22/2012

I'm with R43. Total bottoms are such a delight, and I admire them for their talents. I love to roll them back over and find a big old splat of jizz underneath.

by Anonymousreply 5401/23/2012

This is making me hungry for a big thick cock to pound my ass.

by Anonymousreply 5501/23/2012

[/bold]I love good bottoms that really bitch out when they are taking it. I totally get off on seeing and feeling the bottom really lose himself in the pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 5601/23/2012

[bold].[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 5701/23/2012

"The look on his face as I preceded to lower myself all the way down on his cock, purring while I did it, and milked that thing with my hole was worth it."

Are you Julie Newmar?

by Anonymousreply 5801/23/2012

[/bold] This thread calls out for the "puss-he" troll.

by Anonymousreply 5901/23/2012

I love good bottoms, that really let me bring that bitch out of them.

by Anonymousreply 6004/01/2012

[quote]So I'm trying to be more of a top (though no one is really interested in my hissing, "Take daddy's cock, boi!" in my gayvoice).

Some of you queens make me laugh so hard I cry!

by Anonymousreply 6104/01/2012

I love bottoming but 2 years ago I had prostrate cancer and had it treated with radiation seeds and am really in good shape Re the cancer but am afraid to bottom even though i was told on a google that anal sex would have no effect. I have my doubts since we are dealing with the prostrate though have great desire to spread my legs

by Anonymousreply 6209/18/2012

Yup

by Anonymousreply 6304/21/2013

Sorry for your troubles R62.

What is [childish epithet posted by a bigoted tool] ? I always wonder what is being removed. Does it start with f and end with g and is another name for cigarette in London?

by Anonymousreply 6404/21/2013

r64, its actually not that. It's Eff Em in Ate

by Anonymousreply 6504/21/2013

You gotta be kidding me. What is so offensive about that?

by Anonymousreply 6604/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.