Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Mother of "Something for Joey" put curse on Joe Paterno.

For those of you old enough to remember film, "Something for Joey", about the Heisman trophy winner's little brother who died.

This comment was posted 2 years ago:

[quote]Hoodoo curse of licorice root w essence of bendover is the curse Ann Cappaletti, mother of John and Joey, put on Joe Paterno to get John into Penn State.

Apparently, Ann Cappelletti & Barbara Bush (conceived w sex magick in 1924) = illegitimate daughters of Aleister Crowley. That makes John Cappelletti and GWB cousins.

It gets better:

John/Mike Cappellettis' demolition company commenced gutting and prepping the explosives in WTC starting 6 weeks before 9/11, after Larry Silverstein finally got the seed money and signed the lease for the WTC towers. The money for the down payment came from Rumsfeld's pilfering money from the Pentagon budget--$2.3 trillion was stolen. When the lease was signed, the demolition prep work began. Silverstein was the cover for the buildings, but Frank Lowy, Westfield, Australian mall magnate, had already signed the lease for the WTC concourse, in April 2001. Silverstein couldn't sign the lease for the WTC building until he got the money from Rumsfeld. Silverstein was involved in the demoliton as the front man, but Lowy--an Australian, was involved which makes the planned demolition on 911 an international crime.

by Anonymousreply 4803/09/2013

Supposedly John Capalletti sucked. He was known as John "Fumbaletti" Capalletti and his competition was Tony Dorsett..

by Anonymousreply 101/22/2012

Conspiracy troll has jumped the shark.

That thing about the Denver airport was entertaining, but it's pretty much been all downhill from there.

Hey, whatever happened to Stewart Swerdlow. Now his shit was funny!

by Anonymousreply 201/22/2012

Swerdlow is a disinfo agent, R2.

by Anonymousreply 301/22/2012

I don't understand this story.

by Anonymousreply 401/22/2012

R4, that's because it's bullshit nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 501/22/2012

Do you know who John Capalletti Is, R4?

by Anonymousreply 601/22/2012

Stewart Swerdlow was a hoot!

by Anonymousreply 701/22/2012

After reading that, my brain is full of fuck:

by Anonymousreply 801/22/2012

Well, this thread is certainly not going to get a mention on the "Greatest elaborate scenarios that people actually believed" thread...

by Anonymousreply 901/22/2012

I believe it to a point.

by Anonymousreply 1001/22/2012

Me too, R10

by Anonymousreply 1109/24/2012

why didn't you add this to the weird world of Johnny Depp thread.

STILL waiting for OP to explain the Satanic message behind Mars Attacks.

by Anonymousreply 1209/24/2012

My bad, that thread was entitled

CURIOUS world of Johnny Depp

by Anonymousreply 1309/24/2012

What Mars attacks?

by Anonymousreply 1409/24/2012

What was with all of those bumped UFO threads yesterday? I'd woken up from a nap when I came here and after a few pages, it was solid UFO shit for pages. It freaked me out a bit in my half-awake state.

by Anonymousreply 1509/24/2012

When Mars Attacks The Datalounge!

by Anonymousreply 1609/24/2012

[quote]Hoodoo curse of licorice root w essence of bendover is the curse Ann Cappaletti, mother of John and Joey, put on Joe Paterno to get John into Penn State.

essence of "bendover"...that explains that whole Jerry Sandusky mess then.

by Anonymousreply 1709/25/2012

Exactly R17.

by Anonymousreply 1810/04/2012

This thread cracks me up

by Anonymousreply 1910/04/2012

It wasn't a curse, it was a spell.

by Anonymousreply 2010/04/2012

Update: Michael Cappelletti is another occult/witch story that I will not go into but he used his knowledge of the CRAFT to hook up w the Ameche’s another Strega witch family.

Ann Cappelletti’s mother was one of many 20 yr old Sicilian girls lured to Abbey of Thelema by Crowley disciples in 1923-24-before Crowley was deported from Sicily by Mussolini for killing a man who drank putrid cat blood in a blood sacrifice ritual

Ann’s mother sailed to South Philly after Ann’s birth & found a Bianchi to marry S. Philly was a community of Sicilian STREGA witches who taught Ann as she grew all of their curses. See, to read press clippings from early in Crowley’s life. You can also view, pics of Crowley followers. Yeats is just one.

Pauline Pierce, 6th degree OTO sought out sex w Crowley to conceive the antichrist, Barb was born. Pauline brokered the marriage of witch Barb & adopted Nazi son, George w Prescott Bush. If you don’t know about his money laundering for the Nazi’s, do some research. The answers are out there if you know for what to look. Bush Nazi connection:

Cappelletti’s homebase is in Drexel Hill, PA, where witch Ann had several miniature sites to generate curses on people: a car crash track, miniature city of NYC & miniature plane setup, not to mention many football jerseys to make sure John was always at the top in high school, then in college. High School athletes have been using THE CRAFT to succeed for generations in football, basketball, golf & baseball. People in all professions have used the CRAFT to be the best in their profession, no matter what profession that has been. MSM tv personalities, film stars, & tv/film producers have sold their souls to get to the top. Just look at those who have had parents, husbands, wives or children have died (or been sacrificed).

Next, you have to look into the LeMarchand occult music boxes. LeMarchand made his 1st gateway to hell box from the specifications by Albertus Magnus, 13th century witch. 60 occult boxes were unearthed in an escavation in Washington Park, NYC, where LeMarchand lived for some time. 55 only remained, after 5 construction workers disappeared w 5 boxes. I understand that Giuliani & Prince Charles are in possession of 2 of the boxes. Do your own research, but remember as someone told me once. “Witches control the world.”

Ann Cappelletti put the hoodoo spell of licorice root on Joey-the son of Ann's hook up w L Ron Hubbard. Ann’s Brooklyn witch/mentor told Ann to conceive another child & sacrifice him for John’s success.

Ann paid mucho dinero for the hoodoo spell of john the conqueror root. When John was a toddler, he was so BOWLEGGED he tripped himself. Ann panicked, she had paid a fortune for the spell & her fortune was going down the tube but Ann’s Brooklyn witch mentor told her to conceive another child to sacrifice for John’s success...didn't happen right away as planned.

btw, you can all google/search for what happened to Barbara Bush’s 1st daughter, she died of leukemia in her 2nd year. Obviously, Barb was better at delivering curses due to her mother’s experience in the CRAFT. It was after that child died that Barb went witch white-haired.

So when Joey [Hubbard] Cappelletti didn’t die (Ann has always been a lazy witch) Ann put Joey in a coma w chicken pox when he was 5 so that she could perfect her leukemia curse potion she cooked up in her kitchen. Joey came out of the coma w leukemia. He had to die so that John would get his strength & success. Joey died & the witch Cappellettis made money from his death. Joey was killed by the Cappellettis. He was not loved, he was badly abused.

There is so much more to this story, but know this. John & Michael Cappelletti’s demolition company planted the nano-thermite in the WTC. Marvin Bush, their cousin, gave them clearance to enter the WTC with truckloads of nanothermite obtained at the

by Anonymousreply 2103/07/2013

Bush Nazi connection:

by Anonymousreply 2203/07/2013

And this thread has made its way right under the "You all don't understand borderline personality" thread.

Coincidence? I think not!!

by Anonymousreply 2303/07/2013

There is something to the selling-your-soul-to make-the-"A list". Depending on the person it could be wittingly, or unwittingly or through victimization.

Witting A-list participants are George Clooney, Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Jay Z, Beyonce, Kayne West,

Victims include Brittney Spears, Brittney's sister, Lindsay Lohan, Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift,

Unwitting A-list participants are Whitney Houston, and anyone A-List who has a fucked up life despite their fame and fortune.

by Anonymousreply 2403/07/2013

What does borderline personality have to do with this thread? Are you saying that Barbara Bush simply has borderline personality, therefore is not an evil witch?

by Anonymousreply 2503/07/2013

[quote]Next, you have to look into the LeMarchand occult music boxes.

Dumbass. Philip LeMarchand was a fictional character from Clive Barker's "Hellbound Heart", which became "Hellraiser".

by Anonymousreply 2603/07/2013

I know that, dumbass @ R26. What's your point?

by Anonymousreply 2703/07/2013

What is going on in here??

...Backing out quietly

by Anonymousreply 2803/07/2013

[quote]What's your point?

Why are you introducing a fictional person and fictional devices into what you are alleging is happening in the real world? How can Rudy Giuliani and Prince Charles own something that doesn't exist?

by Anonymousreply 2903/07/2013

Datalounge Webmaster please revoke the contribution code of this dastardly troll!

This is her Vajranagini alter ego from a frau site known as Female First in their Angelina Jolie forum. Old black woman troll get out of here!

"No, it is a specific Black Lesbian troll who infiltrates many of the gossip blogs with her racial preoccupations. She's renowned with gossip lovers. Asian guys and gals aren't venting these issues, especially on DL. Younger people of color aren't focusing on these issues today. It's an elder. Chris Rock went off about this during one of his tours. It annoys her that Asians, even immigrants have an easier time assimilating into mainstream White culture.

She hasn't done it in awhile but she used to affect this immigrant Asian woman persona who screamed in caps using old stereotyped vernacular. It was some of her best work.

Her other preoccupations include Germans and Jews, Trayvon Martin and White Americans. She poses as protagonist and antagonist to get people riled up. Her trolldom is legendary on Dlisted,LChat, ROL and X17 just to name a few."

by Anonymousreply 3003/07/2013

Um, this troll OP is describing satanists, not witches. This bible-bangin' nutcase, who cannot distinguish reality from a Clive Barker movie, is likely schizophrenic and off her meds.

It's snowing and cold in the NorthEast which is why she hasn't refilled her prescription for her meds and is not having intrusive thoughts about witches, Babs Bush, football players, and successful people.

When it warms up we won't be seeing these posts so much.

by Anonymousreply 3103/07/2013

Is this OP same as Hollywood witch thread OP? I sense a connection because they both make my brain hurt.

by Anonymousreply 3203/07/2013

[quote]...Barbara Bush (conceived w sex magick in 1924) = illegitimate daughters of Aleister Crowley

I'm sorry, but that seems perfectly straightforward and believable to me.

by Anonymousreply 3303/07/2013

[quote]What is going on in here??

I know it's hard to comprehend, R28, as it was for me in the beginning, but it's all very true.

by Anonymousreply 3403/07/2013

I know someone who knows the family and she did say the mother was very strange.

by Anonymousreply 3503/07/2013

More please. The missing two fucking trillion dollars,is very real. What is unreal is that,there has never been an accounting of this money. Rumsfeld told America about it,at a press conference. Why haven't the American people,or any journalist ever demanded an accounting for this money? I believe WTC building #7,was brought down,in a controlled demolition because of the information in the FBI offices there. A case was being built against W,Rummy,and the defense dept. They took down the towers to get the public to go along with a war with Iraq. A false flag operation. TPTB,just figured they might as well take building seven, and kill two birds with one stone. With any false flag operation,one only needs to ask,"who profits from this"? In this case,the contractors,weapon manufacturers,and all the corporations that supply everything needed to sustain a war that cost many TRILLIONS of $, and thousands of US and Iraqi lives. Whether anyone agrees with my assessment,or not,isn't the point. If you don't believe it's possible that we are being manipulated (played like suckers), while billionaires laugh and get richer,then YOU are living in a dream world.

by Anonymousreply 3603/07/2013

R36, Follow the money. Cynthia McKinney did question Rumsfeld about the missing trillions in 2001 AND 2009. She did not get any answers from him but she did get an answer from someone else behind the scenes, who told her, it's not missing. It's fully accounted for, we just can't tell the public. Most likely, black budget type operations.

And what about the short selling,and unusual volume of puts on the listed stocks that were bound to profit from the attack on 9/11, placed weeks/days BEFORE 9/11? A compellingly strong foreknowledge of the coming attack.

On Sept. 6, 2001, the Thursday before the tragedy, 2,075 put options were made on United Airlines and on Sept. 10, the day before the attacks, 2,282 put options were recorded for American Airlines. Given the prices at the time, this could have yielded speculators MILLIONS in profit.

The levels of put options purchased above were more than six times higher than normal

And get this. eSpeed's (connected to Cantor Fitzgerald) New Jersey office provided electronic trading services in derivatives and commodities using a software package called TreasuryConnect, which had been bought from an Enron subsidiary and licenced on August 1, 2001 to a subsidiary of Saddam’s favorite bank, the infamous Global Custodian and UN oil- for-food broker, BNP Paribas. Also, eSpeed didn't miss a beat as they had a parallel platform located in that same New Jersey office.

by Anonymousreply 3703/08/2013

Is this still a gay site?? All I care about is "Something for Joey" was my first exposure to Marc Fucking Singer. My pre-teen self was in ecstasy.

Carry on raving!

by Anonymousreply 3803/08/2013

[quote]The levels of put options purchased above were more than six times higher than normal

And trading isn't done anonymously but these traders' names have not been made public. The official reckoning on suspicious trading activity is that because the Commission declared that fanatic Muslims plotted 9/11 and because the insider traders were not fanatic Muslims, they must therefore have had nothing to do with 9/11. It's a mere coincidence according to the panel. Move along folks, nothing to see here.

by Anonymousreply 3903/08/2013

Why are so many schizophrenics drawn to this site?

by Anonymousreply 4003/08/2013

R24 - Neil Armstrong. Witting or Unwitting? He was not a Mason, but his father was. We all know about Buzz Aldrin, so..

by Anonymousreply 4103/08/2013

Uhm, R39, Marsh McLennan (WTC tenant with 1,700 employees where plane impacted) made a killing on pre-9/11 inside trading, and capitalized on the heightened corporate fears of terrorism created by 9/11. What more do you want?

The Bush Family and the Greenberg Family which runs the insurance cartel composed of AIG, Marsh McLennan and Ace Insurance are deeply connected but mainstream media will never tell you.

Of course, Marsh McLennan is far from the only one.

It is widely known that the CIA uses Promis software to routinely monitor stock trades as a possible warning sign of a terrorist attack or suspicious economic behavior. Any unusual activity would have been triggered by any unusual volume and reported right away. There is an automated system called 'blue sheeting,' or the CBOE Market Surveillance System, that everyone in the business knows about. It provides information on the trades - the name, SS# etc - and these surveillance systems are set up specifically to look into insider trading. The system would look at the volume, and then a real person would take over and review it, going back in time and looking at other unusual activity. The system is so smart that even if there is a news event that triggers a market event it can go back in time, and even the parameters can be changed depending on what is being looked at.

The CBOE and government regulators who are conducting the secret investigations KNEW who made the options puts right away.

NONE of the suspicious transactions could be traced to bin Laden

CIA Executive Director “Buzzy” Krongard managed the firm that handled “PUT” options on United Airline Stock.

This is could fill an entire library with the coincidences and connections relating to 9/11 and the money trails.

by Anonymousreply 4203/08/2013

I want to read more about this horrible event but when OP includes witches, curses, and celebrities then it makes it all silly.

Thank you OP for the info and remember, when you start talking about witchcraft you discredit yourself as a looney. Just keep to the facts and carry on.

by Anonymousreply 4303/08/2013

It's called cointelpro, R43. They couch the facts in lunacy so that most people will discredit the entire thing.

However, it's easy to extract the facts and research for yourself.

by Anonymousreply 4403/08/2013

David Icke is te king of cointelpro, is he not?

Calling out the royal family as lizards, and apppearing in public under a human mask to hide their lizard faces.

Then he'll talk about child sex trafficking, a true evil, but couch it in terms of lizard people and satanists and include celebrities (and Hillary Clinton) as offenders.

You are right, reading it in the light presented makes the reader dismiss it all as fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 4503/08/2013

Stay away from conspiracy sites. Go straight to Scientists for 9/11 Truth or Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth.

Remember, people who really want to get at the truth with take on all comers, listen to all theories, and keep their minds open to all possibilities.

People who resort to name-calling, and who try to shut down discussion are either fools or liars and propaganda artists.

by Anonymousreply 4603/08/2013

Even Alex Jones is cointelpro. He promotes fear, and his own brand of lunacy. Most of what he reports is TRUE, however, his arrogant, obnoxious, fear mongering achieves the goals of the powers that be by inducing the fear they need to control the more curious masses. The rest of the people get turned off by things like his stint on Piers Morgan, which is how you know Alex Jones is cointelpro. If he was seriously trying to change things, and wake people up he would've never acted that way in front of millions of people.

by Anonymousreply 4703/08/2013

R46, even those groups can be infiltrated because the best way to control opposition is to take it over.

by Anonymousreply 4803/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!