Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Not trying to be a plane crash troll

but my god this sounds like the worst way I can think of to die.

And 700 miles per hour?? I don't know how the plane withstood that without falling apart in mid air.

by Anonymousreply 3703/16/2015

It's the Plane Crash Death Troll, not the Plane Crash Troll. Because the OCD troll who keeps starting these threads always talks about what kind of death the people in a plane crash had -- were they awake, were they unconscious, did the plane break apart in the air, did the people die when they were in the plane, or when they hit the water, etc.

by Anonymousreply 101/21/2012

[quote]The human remains were in very small pieces, the largest of which were feet in shoes.

Damn. Born too late.

by Anonymousreply 201/21/2012

Well these poor people were obliterated. But that 30-40 seconds must have been horrific. Especially after this fuckhead shot people, and the captain..

Just terrible. Never heard of this plane crash either.

by Anonymousreply 301/21/2012

Plane Crash Death Troll, we've missed you. Where you been gurl?

by Anonymousreply 401/21/2012

[quote]After boarding the plane, Burke wrote a message on an airsickness bag which read:

[quote]Hi Ray. [bold]I think it's sort of ironical that we ended up like this.[/bold] I asked for some leniency for my family. Remember? Well, I got none and you'll get none.

Ironical? Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 501/21/2012

R5, "ironcial" is perfectly fine. You can say either or.

by Anonymousreply 601/21/2012

Well, Ray Thomson was stupid enough to get on his flight with a disgruntled man he just fired.

by Anonymousreply 701/21/2012

Nobody got sucked out through the windows after the gunshots?

by Anonymousreply 801/21/2012

link to sick pics, plz

by Anonymousreply 901/21/2012

It would feel horrible to be collateral damage. It's one guy's grudge against the airline and one passenger and you're about to die because of it.

by Anonymousreply 1001/22/2012

Salt Lake? Salt Lake? This is Nancy.

by Anonymousreply 1101/22/2012

"FBI investigators were also able to lift a print from a fragment of finger stuck in the pistol's trigger guard, which positively identified Burke."

by Anonymousreply 1201/22/2012

by Anonymousreply 1301/22/2012

by Anonymousreply 1401/22/2012

Hi bitches, its me PLANE CRASH TROLL!

They have a pretty cool special on tonight where they film an actual crash from inside the plane!

by Anonymousreply 1510/07/2012

Okay, I'll bite, R15: really? what time and what channel?

by Anonymousreply 1610/07/2012

^ [italic]Plane Crash,[/italic] 9p EST, Discovery

by Anonymousreply 1710/07/2012

I have no recollection of this incident, and plane crashes freak me out, so I tend to remember them.

by Anonymousreply 1810/07/2012

Sorry, Upstsirs Downstairs starts tonight so I won't be watching.

by Anonymousreply 1910/07/2012

Tonight's crash is an old airline that a crew takes up of the Mexican desert. Once on straight and level, the crew bails out and the plane is controlled by RF signals from the ground.

Inside are all these crash test dummies and HD cameras, and as the plane is sent into a crash, the cameras show all the fire and wrenching around that occurs.

The science part comes after the fiery wreckage is doused and all the crash tests dummies are removed to a lab. There, scientists can see the "injuries" suffered by those in various seats, those who brace or don'y brace, those who didn't have their seatbelts on correctly, those who hold their babies in their laps, etc.

by Anonymousreply 2010/07/2012

I know, R19. I feel like some oldster. I have the evening mapped out in front of the TV. Maybe I'll even have a TV dinner. French bread, pate and champagne. LOL! Call The Midwife at 8, Upstairs Downstairs at 9 and Dr Who at 10. And I really have paperwork to do but fuck it all.

I got bored with Upstairs last season but I see they are heading to World War 2 and this should be more interesting now. Also the introduction of the husband's aunt as a lesbian archeologist played by Alex Kingston adds to the interest.

The cybermen are on Dr Who so the scared kid in me is excited. Tee hee.

by Anonymousreply 2110/07/2012

R20, thank you (and R17.) Upon reflection, I won't watch - be watching "Amazing Race", "Good Wife" and "Mentalist" anyway. Plus, even with "crash dummies" it sounds upsetting and disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 2210/07/2012

Sorry, I disagree. I'd much rather go down in a plane crash.

Lying in a bed slowly dying of cancer is NOT my idea of a good time.

drowning or buried alive are probably my worst fears.

by Anonymousreply 2310/07/2012

Do you guys remember that American Airlines plane crash that happened in NY just a couple months after 9/11? I find it so odd how quickly that got swept under the rug, never to be reported on again. Seriously...we NEVER hear anything about that crash, and it was a pretty big one.

by Anonymousreply 2410/07/2012

[quote]we NEVER hear anything about that crash

The tail fell off -- to much stress on the composite fitting.

Also, it was heading to the Dominican Republic, and the US media wasn't interested in a bunch of dead minorities

by Anonymousreply 2510/07/2012

[quote]drowning or buried alive are probably my worst fears.

Add to your list burning to death and being eaten by a wild animal.

Plane crash is actually not too bad.

by Anonymousreply 2710/07/2012

I survived Tenerife.

by Anonymousreply 2810/07/2012

Anyone else know anyone who died in plane crash?

We all die, but that way is too violent and scary for my taste.

I always want to hear about people who were assholes in life who died like this.

We always make people saints when they pass on, it is a very strange quality.

by Anonymousreply 2903/10/2015

Canadian program on this crash

by Anonymousreply 3003/10/2015

R30's link is to PSA 1771 -- the highjacker killed his former boss and the crew of the plane, which nose dived into a field outside of Paso Robles.

by Anonymousreply 3103/10/2015

R31- That one is the worst. You watch a guy kill the crew and another passenger, then you have 30 seconds of stark raving terror as yu plummet to earth.

That is one of the worst crashes

by Anonymousreply 3203/10/2015

A black guy did it, r32

by Anonymousreply 3303/10/2015

Deadly helicopter crash in Argentina increases reality TV filming death toll

by Anonymousreply 3403/10/2015

that was tragic.

by Anonymousreply 3503/15/2015

Good for you Suzanne. Must have been a hellish day.

by Anonymousreply 3603/16/2015

And the perpetrator appeared to have burned to a crisp and yet unlike all his victims was found intact!

by Anonymousreply 3703/16/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!