Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

MSNBC's Peter Alexander

Fan of man-on-man action?

by Anonymousreply 2312/29/2012

I'm still not convinced Ari Melber is straight. I've been in the same room with him. Wandering eye towards certain men.

Very nice guy, regardless

by Anonymousreply 301/21/2012

He's engaged to a woman.

Sad. I've seen him at the gym and he's a beauty.

by Anonymousreply 501/21/2012

Thomas Roberts tweeted a photo of the pile of books next to his bedside, saying:

[quote] Is it just me or do lots of other people's nightstands look like the self-help section of B&N in a new year?

Note toward the bottom is "The Abs Diet" book - perhaps, Thomas, that should go to the top of your pile...

by Anonymousreply 1001/21/2012

Thomas Roberts is in a self-destructive spiral--the weight gain, alcoholism and illicit sex.

by Anonymousreply 1101/21/2012

You know, several years ago I posted about Peter Alexander on datalounge. I was the first one! The Responses? "He's got the head of a mutant" "Nice choppers!" Well, screw all of you. I noticed him first and I want credit.

by Anonymousreply 1201/21/2012

[quote] I know David Gregory's wife and children. He is not queer.

He may be straight, but he is by far the queeniest journalist on network television. Hell, even out-gay men Thomas Roberts and Dan Kloeffler seem more "straight acting" than Gregory. My gaydar often went into high gear when he subbed for Matt Lauer on Today. Not only was it all the hand mannerisms, but his voice often broke into this high-pitched screech that reminded me of Richard Simmons.

He may be straight, married, and has kids, but either he's a very feminine straight man or he's bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 1301/21/2012

R15, you're the same a-hole who's posted that same crack about David Muir, Chris Wragge, Lonnie Quinn, Jim Rosenfeld, and other TV newsmen.

Get over it - it isn't funny and it isn't true.

Crawl back in your hole.

by Anonymousreply 1601/21/2012

I've seen Peter Alexander in the West Village along Christopher Street. I had a huge gay vibe from him. The area is changing to a lot of pretty upper class people, so he could have a place down there, but he's a lot shorter than you would expect. I think he's 5'7' or 5'8'. He also doe that thing where he wears a sweater on his back with the sleeves over his shoulders and tied into a knot in front of his chest. He has an intense....look ;)

by Anonymousreply 1907/11/2012

I think about Ari Melber every nigh IBM wax t. seems like a really cool guy.

by Anonymousreply 2112/19/2012

Ari is a cutie thoush I suspect he's more of a tiny guy. He may be str8 or knows he may "need" to be because of his extreme ambition which is quite transparant...Tries a tad 2 hard at times...

by Anonymousreply 2212/29/2012

He looks like he crawled out of a cave at Olduvai. He's the uncanny valley between store mannequin and rugged can opener.

by Anonymousreply 2312/29/2012
Need more help? Click Here.