Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen: Nouveau Riche Trash

Just because you can afford to built a monstrous carbuncle with 200 rooms doesn't mean you should. Seriously, they have one kid together and he knocked up that D-list actress with another. You need all that room for that sized family? Trash.

by Anonymousreply 11509/04/2013

I don't object to the size, but it is fucking ugly.

by Anonymousreply 101/20/2012

I'll have my McMansion super sized, please.

by Anonymousreply 201/20/2012

I object to the size. WTF needs that much room?

by Anonymousreply 301/20/2012

When they get a divorce cause they can't live together in the same time zone, will they turn it into a homeless shelter?

by Anonymousreply 401/20/2012

200 rooms?

by Anonymousreply 501/20/2012

Who gets the house in the divorce settlement?

by Anonymousreply 601/20/2012

Not even mentioned in the article is that this is a *second* home, not their primary residence; it's just outside of Beverly Hills, about 3,500 miles from where Tom works half the year (and nowhere near NYC where Gisele mainly works).

by Anonymousreply 701/20/2012

200 rooms and only eight bedrooms? I honestly don't understand what most of those rooms are supposed to be FOR.

Old manor houses this size were built to accomodate dozens of servants and almost as many guests, but they've only got eight bedroom and nobody has many live-in servants in an urban area. What could they do with the bulk of the rooms?

by Anonymousreply 801/20/2012

Too many dumb people have too much money

by Anonymousreply 901/20/2012

Well, they saved money by not hiring a architect or landscape architect.

by Anonymousreply 1001/20/2012

There is not 200 rooms. OP is lying.

by Anonymousreply 1101/20/2012

It looks like a Day's Inn in Solvang.

by Anonymousreply 1201/20/2012

It's garish monstrosity. No one needs something so ridiculously hideous.

by Anonymousreply 1301/20/2012

R12 nails it.

by Anonymousreply 1401/20/2012

[quote]There is not 200 rooms. OP is lying.

Maybe OP was just exaggerating for emphasis -- or OP was "mistaken". The word "lying" is hostile for no apparent reason.

And just for the sake of correct grammar: there ARE not 200 rooms.

by Anonymousreply 1501/20/2012

It barely fits my ego.

by Anonymousreply 1601/20/2012

That house is ugly as hell.

by Anonymousreply 1701/20/2012

[quote]It looks like a Day's Inn in Solvang

by Anonymousreply 1801/20/2012

And they're not done yet (with real estate) - rumor in Boston has it that they're in the market for a largish estate in the greater Boston area, preferably south shore area nearish to Foxbourough. They've put their Back Bay townhouse on the market, but being as they spend roughly a third to half the year in Boston for Tom's job (with no end of his football career in sight) they would require replacement housing. Now with the two boys around Gisele feels "cramped" in the city and would like some open air and private space for their family....I bet the end up on a large farm in Sherborn-Dover or thereabouts.

by Anonymousreply 1901/20/2012

There's a moat in front of that house with a bridge across it. Apparently they're going for a castle appearance.

by Anonymousreply 2001/20/2012

"And just for the sake of correct grammar: there ARE not 200 rooms."

And for the sake of correct capitalization: there are NOT 200 rooms.

by Anonymousreply 2101/20/2012

But does it have a stable for Gisele? *snicker*

by Anonymousreply 2201/21/2012

I can't stand that Jism Bukkake bitch--that meathead is just her sperm donor. It's just a matter of time before he gets tired of having to act like it's fucking Venus De Milo appearing in front of him everytime the bitch dresses for dinner.

by Anonymousreply 2301/21/2012

"Their neighbours will include Arnold Schwarzenegger and Heidi Klum and her singer husband Seal."

The latter not anymore.

by Anonymousreply 2401/21/2012

That is a very ugly house.

by Anonymousreply 2501/21/2012

I agree: R12 got it just right.

by Anonymousreply 2601/21/2012

Heide and Seal broke up?

by Anonymousreply 2701/21/2012

Only Alex Rodriguez's home in Florida is more tasteless. But even that his is better because he has gay orgies there.

by Anonymousreply 2801/21/2012

Jeter's house in Tampa is pretty bad too.

by Anonymousreply 2901/21/2012

I really like it. I mean it's kind of hard to build a gigantic house that doesn't end up looking like a hotel but I think they succeeded. I really love the look of the pool and that bridge connecting the two wings is very nice.

Hey if you have over $90 million then why not spend $20 million of it on a nice family house in California.

by Anonymousreply 3001/21/2012

Mandeville canyon in Brentwood!

by Anonymousreply 3101/21/2012

Aren't the both of them pretty much in the last legs of their big money making careers? It doesn't look they are exactly careful with how they spend their money.

A house that size for three (and occasionally four) people these days is ridiculous.

Ken and Barbie marriages can be tough because they're both usually so needy of attention. Those types usually do better when they have a mate that will fawn and make a fuss over them.

by Anonymousreply 3201/21/2012

[quote]Heide and Seal broke up?

Perez says Heidi to file for divorce.

by Anonymousreply 3301/21/2012

Can't wait for wildfire season!

by Anonymousreply 3401/21/2012

So vulgar, this kind of monstrosity. Tasteless excess. So ridiculously American.

by Anonymousreply 3501/21/2012

R34 is either my sister posting anonymously or my potential new boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 3601/21/2012

What makes it all the more horrific is that at least half of that baby was bought with "flip flop" money.

by Anonymousreply 3701/21/2012

R36, you look for your sister's qualities in boyfriends?

by Anonymousreply 3801/21/2012

You're not very bright, are you R38?

by Anonymousreply 3901/21/2012

What is "flip flop" money?

by Anonymousreply 4001/21/2012

by Anonymousreply 4101/21/2012

Look at it as a make-work project for the 99%-ers.

by Anonymousreply 4201/21/2012

Gisele always looks pissed-off or miserable. I'm surprised that she's considered the most beautiful model that graced Vogue.

by Anonymousreply 4301/21/2012

She looks like SJP.

And that "mansion" is a monstrosity. Who thinks this prison design is a good idea?

by Anonymousreply 4401/21/2012

Gisele almost ruined "The Devil Wears Prada", they could have have had Linda Evangelista or Brooke Shields for the role. I just don't think Gisele is all that!

by Anonymousreply 4601/21/2012

Now how many of you would turn down a chance to be married to him and live in that house?

by Anonymousreply 4701/21/2012

yeah she totes lokes like SJP. Nothing special to her at all and def no jealousy on this thread

by Anonymousreply 4801/21/2012

Me. R47. Even with staff, looking after a house like that is more work than I want to do. And it's so unappealing, with its modern McMansion style.

If I had their money, I'd be begging Tom to sell it and get a simple beachhouse in Malibu for our LA home.

by Anonymousreply 4901/21/2012

Whoa, whoa, whoa--before you guys all go apeshit, you should know that it was built with eco-friendly materials!

by Anonymousreply 5001/21/2012

"Their neighbours will include Arnold Schwarzenegger and Heidi Klum and her singer husband Seal."

Well that sentence is already out of date!

by Anonymousreply 5101/21/2012

Agree with R49. If you have an amazing view, you don't need a monstrosity like that to be happy.

by Anonymousreply 5201/21/2012

Even if I had that kind of money, I'd never build such a monstrosity. I don't see where anyone needs that much house, especially when you'll barely live there. People like this make way too much money.

by Anonymousreply 5301/21/2012

by Anonymousreply 5401/21/2012

It will be more like living in a hotel instead of a home.

by Anonymousreply 5501/21/2012

If I had the cash I would definitely go this route. I think that part of the allure of having a place that big is that you can have family & friends over whenever you desired but you could also be completely out of the public eye. With a house that large you would really never have to leave home unless you wanted to and for famous people I can see where that would appeal to them.

by Anonymousreply 5601/21/2012

"So vulgar, this kind of monstrosity. Tasteless excess. So ridiculously American."

Giselle is a self absorbed, bat-shit crazy Brazilian of German descent. Her husband is simply another over paid 'athlete'.

Brains and taste play no part in either of their lives.

That hot mess of a home is more about dumb nouveau rich people having absolutely more money than brains and taste, than about the house being any sort of barometer of "American" taste!

ANY idiot with more cash than taste, and class, can have such a tacky hovel built for them.

by Anonymousreply 5701/21/2012

R47...two separate questions, hon. I would not pass up the opportunity to fuck him. But given the rumors in Boston about his true proclivities, I don't think that would be impossible.

I would not live like white trash with money, however.

by Anonymousreply 5801/21/2012

still gotta agree with r47.

It's Tom Fucking Brady.

Fucking being the operative word.

by Anonymousreply 5901/21/2012

[quote]But given the rumors in Boston about his true proclivities, I don't think that would be impossible

by Anonymousreply 6001/21/2012

Batshit crazy? Girl, Gisele is going to walk away from modelling with more money than anyone in her ilk AND with her sanity intact. She's not stupid at all ... remember, she was being paid in currencies other than US$ long before the dollar took a nosedive.

by Anonymousreply 6101/22/2012

Shrewd business people. Here sister is her business manager and as R61 says demanded payment in Euros long ago.

I am intrigued by this claim of batshit crazy. Can anyone elaborate on that?

[quote]I would not live like white trash with money, however.

He doesn't come from a white trash family. Solidly middle class from San Mateo, CA. I suspect she's the one into ostentatious shows of wealth. She comes from a very modest background. I'd think that would predispose her to be more acquisitive and showy. about it.

by Anonymousreply 6201/22/2012

He'll be near his son by that actress which is commendable but that is one ostentatious house.

by Anonymousreply 6301/22/2012

Tom Brady and you fucks don't know the meaning of the word "ostentatious", believe me.

by Anonymousreply 6401/22/2012

They are both vile, overpaid, trash.

by Anonymousreply 6501/22/2012

The property is totally overbuilt with that house. It could look okay if it had about five more acres around it.

by Anonymousreply 6601/22/2012

[quote]But given the rumors in Boston about his true proclivities, I don't think that would be impossible.

Details or this never happened.

by Anonymousreply 6701/22/2012

Are they related to Candy Spelling perchance?

by Anonymousreply 6801/22/2012

Gisele has an ostentatious look, that is average. It's her body is what designers look for.

by Anonymousreply 6901/22/2012

lol r68

by Anonymousreply 7001/22/2012

I'm just glad he blew Timmy out of the stadium.

by Anonymousreply 7201/22/2012

R72, and Tebow would have preferred to have Brady blow him in the stadium.

by Anonymousreply 7301/22/2012

He's goin' to the Superbowl.

Suck it, haters.

by Anonymousreply 7401/22/2012

[quote]Her husband is simply another over paid 'athlete'.

Wow, you are a third-rate moron of the first order.

by Anonymousreply 7501/22/2012

Fantastic, r73.

by Anonymousreply 7601/22/2012

You know perfectly well they will run out of money in a few years, not having thought of the property tax, etc.

And isn't she just a paid beard? Isn't that all she ever was?

by Anonymousreply 7701/22/2012

[quote]You know perfectly well they will run out of money in a few years, not having thought of the property tax, etc.

They are the highest-earning celebrity couple in the world, pulling down $76 million last year.

That's not their net worth; that's their income.

Forbes published an interesting article on her business interests at the link. She has made some very smart business decisions - to characterize her as vapid or stupid is silly.

Together, their net worth is in the hundreds of millions.

The Daily Mail got it wrong - surprise.

But let's say they got it right. $90 million.

Property tax in California is 1% of the home's assessed value (or in most cases, most recent sales price).

That's $300,000, give or take.

Or 1/3 of 1% of their worth.

by Anonymousreply 7801/22/2012

So he throws a ball around and she wears clothes for a living. And they're rewarded with a lifestyle like THAT? I...just...don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 7901/23/2012

I live down the street from this monstrosity, on Mandeville Cyn. I'm so sick of the egos now, building monuments to themselves. Brentwood has always been known as a quiet upscale community - people would build those ugly enormous mansions, in Bev. Hills, or Bel-Air, but BW was more understated, & casual. Now, these pseudo celebs are putting up these 10 -20,000 sq. ft. warehouses, with turrets, and chimneys, and thinking " aren't we classy - everybody can see how much money we spent ". Remember O.J.'s home ? That WAS typical BW - nice Tudor home, on decent size lot. That was torn down several years ago, and replaced by a mcmansion - no more circular drive. The ugly faux Tuscan takes up the entire lot. This Cinderella fantasy castle won't work for Jizzelle - she's an ugly, witch - not a decent princess.

by Anonymousreply 8001/23/2012

LOL at 'decent princess.'

by Anonymousreply 8101/23/2012

According to Page Six: Gisele Bündchen is on her way to becoming the world's first billionaire supermodel, thanks in part to her lingerie line.

Bündchen earned a reported $45 million between 2010 and 2011, according to Forbes. And that number doesn't include the launch of her Gisele Bündchen Brazilian Intimates last May. The line has been a success in Latin America, Portugal, Japan, and Israel -- boosting one Brazilian retailer's turnover by 40 percent -- and will soon be available worldwide.

Bündchen's earnings helped her and husband Tom Brady clinch the title of Highest Paid Celebrity Couple in 2011, edging out Jay-Z and Beyonce. But while the Daily Mail reports that Bündchen appears on her way to billionaire status, another model of note will be giving her a run for her money.

Bar Rafaeli, ex-girlfriend of Leonardo DiCaprio, has announced a lingerie line, too. The collection will be called and will be sold online.

by Anonymousreply 8201/24/2012

Sometimes you visit a friend's house because they have a great pool, or a cooler kitchen, or because they cook better than you do.

Football player Wes Welker likes to visit Tom Brady's house because Brady has an awesome toilet. The Boston Herald identified the throne as the Toto Washlet Performance Toilet, which they called the Cadillac Escalade of toilets.

"You go over and use his toilet, and you press this button, and it sprays water on you and all this stuff, and I'm like, 'You gotta be kidding me.' " Wes told the press pack yesterday. "It's heated, it's all this stuff, and I'm like, 'This is crazy.' "

But it's big of Welker to admit that it's not Gisele Bundchen's supermodel friends, or Brady's grilling skills that bring Welker to visit. It's Brady's super bowl.

by Anonymousreply 8302/04/2012

"I love your toilet, man."

by Anonymousreply 8402/04/2012

[quote]photographs emerged showing the incredible property...

It's not "incredible", it's "unspeakable"!

by Anonymousreply 8502/04/2012

Do you really need a hundred rooms? Unless you're hiring tenants.

by Anonymousreply 8602/07/2012

I don't care if people flaunt their money, but the house is just plain ugly

by Anonymousreply 8702/07/2012

I guess Wes Welker's gonna have to get himself a Toto Washlet Performance Toilet cause I don't think he'll be shitting at the Brady home again.

by Anonymousreply 8802/07/2012

If the house were on fifteen beautifully landscaped acres, it would be nice.

by Anonymousreply 8902/07/2012

No it would not, you are ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 9002/07/2012

Ugly, ugly! I always thought Tom Brady was somewhat humble but jesus, after this and ditching Bridget Moynihan, and the uggs. I can't stand him. Gisele, I don't get it. She is not that pretty, but she does have the bod of death. Is she actually at all Brazilian?

by Anonymousreply 9102/07/2012

Bridget Moynihan is way prettier than Gisele.

by Anonymousreply 9202/07/2012

Agree r92

by Anonymousreply 9302/07/2012

Tom and Gisele need to get over themselves! Lol at R22 AND R34

by Anonymousreply 9406/29/2012

Now how many of you would turn down a chance to be married to him and live in that house?

I would, because apparently I am not as shallow as you must be!

by Anonymousreply 9506/29/2012

It is not called jealousy, it is envy. Jealousy involves 3 people. Before you condescend people at least know what you are talking about! Maybe some people should read more and stop kissing Tom and Gisele's asses!

by Anonymousreply 9606/29/2012

The Daily Mail got this a year before it made a splash in U.S. media.

by Anonymousreply 9701/30/2013

It's a year later--Tom Brady is still a vapid, smug asswipe, and Jism is still a vapid, cocksucking slut.

by Anonymousreply 9801/30/2013

[quote]Gisele almost ruined "The Devil Wears Prada"

What? Did you see The Devil Wears Prada? She was in one scene and walked in the background of another one.

by Anonymousreply 9901/30/2013

Gisele's not stupid; most of her money is probably safely in Brazil. In order to get the maximum divorce settlement and child support in the U.S. she'll need to demonstrate a very high standard of living that she clearly intends to become accustomed to!

by Anonymousreply 10001/30/2013

Story I read about her on DL worth repeating. Apparently, it made the NY Post but had to be cleaned up for publication. I can't remember the film, but for some reason Ashley grew to hate the screen writer, a 50 something woman. During downtime, she typed something like "Linda has a dry vagina and spends her evenings rearranging her spice rack." on computer on set. Apparently, she didn't know that it was on a network that displayed entries on all of the other screens on set. So everyone read it and talked about it. Ironic now that Ashley's heading toward the menopausal cliff herself.

by Anonymousreply 10101/30/2013

She might wind up giving Brady a settlement if they divorce. Her earning potential won't decline as much as his and may actually increase (read the Forbes article). Regardless, she'll be the breadwinner in that family after his football career is over.

by Anonymousreply 10201/30/2013

Oops, sorry wrong thread! That was meant for the Ashley Judd thread.

by Anonymousreply 10301/30/2013

Somehing that big would require constant maintenance and workers coming and going. I can't figure out why anyone would want so many strangers in and out of their property.

I think Tom's getting tired of playing football. Seeing him kick that other player in the crotch tells me that he's done, he's made his bank, and he wants to move on.

by Anonymousreply 10401/30/2013

There were several posts on the internet, that said that he was regarded as gay at college and that he was bottomed there a lot.

by Anonymousreply 10501/30/2013

He's 35, which seems kind of old in sports. What's the average age for retiring in pro football?

by Anonymousreply 10601/30/2013

Seriously, r104. A property that big would need maintenance on a weekly basis, if not several times a week. I would be a little nervous with that many strangers coming and going in and out of the house, the grounds, knowing the exact layout of everything, where the security cameras were etc. etc. If somebody broke in and you were on the other end of the house, you would never hear a thing.

by Anonymousreply 10701/30/2013

Megalomaniac cunts like Brady and Jism probably love having to have constant maintenance on a home that size--it allows them to have a staff of servants.

by Anonymousreply 10801/31/2013

Shit! This looks like a theme park.

by Anonymousreply 10901/31/2013

I can't wait for their divorce,it will be ugly.

by Anonymousreply 11002/01/2013

"Nouveau riche is better than no riche at all."

by Anonymousreply 11102/01/2013

[quote]He's 35, which seems kind of old in sports. What's the average age for retiring in pro football?

I retired from football four times before I reached 35.

by Anonymousreply 11202/01/2013

They have maids, housemen, and gardners 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 11302/01/2013

I hope he put in more than one bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 11402/01/2013

Here is the slideshow of some pictures of Tom and Giselle's house

by Anonymousreply 11509/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!