Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Fassbender Beat Up His Girlfriend Who He Just Got Back Together With?

The actor who plays the British Lieutenant in "Inglourious Basterds" allegedly broke his ex-girlfriend's nose after a night of heavy boozing ... and now she wants protection from a judge, and stat.

Michael Fassbender's ex -- Sunawin Andrews -- filed a petition for a restraining order against him earlier this month in L.A. County Superior Court.

In the documents, Andrews claims Michael hit the bottle hard during a film festival in July of 2009 -- and after he woke up in a puddle of his own urine, he became violent and "threw me over a chair breaking my nose."

Andrews also says Michael allegedly dragged her alongside their car one night after they had an argument about one of her ex-boyfriends ... causing her to twist her left ankle, blow out her left knee cap and burst an ovarian cyst.

Andrews says she fears for her life and wants to keep Michael 100 yards away from herself and her two children -- and wants over $20,000 to help her pay her medical bills from the injuries he allegedly caused.

Repeated attempts to reach Michael's agent were unsuccessful.

by Anonymousreply 7408/01/2013

5,000 posts about his dick, nothing about this?

by Anonymousreply 101/20/2012

There goes his career ...

by Anonymousreply 201/20/2012

Sure did take her a long time to file. She must've been waiting for his career ascendance to raise her own profile.

by Anonymousreply 501/20/2012

This was a bit surprising to read. He seems mind mannered in interviews. I wouldn't completely discount her story though. You just never know what happens behind closed doors. Regardless, it does taint his image.

by Anonymousreply 801/28/2012

The chick is shady as hell. A starfucker who collects industry men and lives off the checks. This wasn't even the first time she'd filed such charges against a guy and then dropped them.

On the other hand, I think Fassbender lives hard, and it's not out of the question that he did some crazy shit to her. She also used to be with Terence Howard, who as everyone knows has also been slapped with domestic violence charges by another woman. So there could be a pattern there.

It really is six of one and a half dozen of the other. Based on what's publicly known, you could make a solid case either way.

by Anonymousreply 901/28/2012

Look, he's guilty. The end. The sad thing is that this won't affect his career. and that says a lot about the industry he's in and about the fans.

by Anonymousreply 1401/29/2012

This happened a while ago. I saw something when it first happened but it quickly disappeared. Most recently, she said she didn't want to ruin his career (which was just getting hot). If I remember where I read her quote, I'll come back and post.

Though this will be swept under the rug again.

by Anonymousreply 1501/29/2012

I wonder if his other gf's (like Zoe Kravitz) know about this?

by Anonymousreply 1601/29/2012

[quote]Look, he's guilty.

Thank you Nancy Grace.

by Anonymousreply 1801/29/2012

-- and wants over $20,000 to help her pay her medical bills from the injuries he allegedly caused.

hmm im sure the 20 thousand has nothing to do with her taking him to court

by Anonymousreply 1902/17/2013

How does he drink so much and keep that amazing fat-free body?

Men's Health should publish the Fassbender Diet.

by Anonymousreply 2002/17/2013

[quote]I don't think it'll affect his career all that much, [R2].

Yeah, right.

by Anonymousreply 2102/17/2013

He was not that great in Prometheus..

by Anonymousreply 2202/17/2013

[quote]He's fine. The fact that this woman went back to him just makes it look bad on her part.

Yes, genuinely abused girlfriends never go back to their boyfriends--we all know that.

That she went back to him means that he's innocent and good, and that either she must have been lying originally about being beat up or that she was asking for it.

by Anonymousreply 2302/17/2013

Will he be pilloried like Chris Brown or is he just too ... white?

by Anonymousreply 2402/17/2013

No, r24, he's too old and foreign.

by Anonymousreply 2502/18/2013

Too bad about him.

by Anonymousreply 2602/18/2013

Shes lying

by Anonymousreply 2702/18/2013

She isn't lying. you know how some of those Irish men behave when they get drunk.

by Anonymousreply 2802/18/2013

I've seen a couple of his films and I think he is a very compelling actor. He is way better than those wooden actors like Brad Pitt and Mark Wahlberg. Michael is a very intelligent actor. He just needs that one movie role that will make him a household name.

by Anonymousreply 3002/18/2013

But he has a giant, uncut dick so that makes everything ok and all is forgiven.

by Anonymousreply 3102/18/2013

r29 has seen to many Brad Pitt movies, and doesn't know quiet, nuanced acting.

MF did a million different things in Shame, all of them subtle, realistic and to great effect. Showing his penis was the least of his accomplishments, hon.

And he was easily the best thing about the horrid Prometheus, r22. He put Peter O'Toole in a Bowie blender, and out came a smooth, creepy performance. Not anyone can do that.

About this story: who knows what is true, exaggerated, or a lie.

In any case, he's not Oscar Pistorius, is he.

by Anonymousreply 3202/18/2013

R32 I don't even like Pitt, what are you talking about. He is shitty in every movie I have seen him in. If Pitt is a benchmark in acting for you than you watching the wrong movies.

Fassbender is miles away from acting giants like Philip Seymour Hoffman, Javier Bardem, both have done more daring sex scenes in movies, and were more believable too. Fassbender is no William H Macy, no RDJ, no Guy Pearce. Even contemporary colleagues like Tom Hiddleston are way more talented and accomplished.

Fassbender is hype like Gosling, I don't see him having longevity.

by Anonymousreply 3302/18/2013

Bitches get stitches.

If I were lucky enough to date Michael Fassbender, I would be the most obedient set of holes he'd ever met.

by Anonymousreply 3402/18/2013

R34= seriously mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 3502/18/2013

He's only 35??? Wow, those men from the UK/Ireland area really do look like shit by the time they reach their 30's.

by Anonymousreply 3602/18/2013

But his ass is still 25. Compare:

by Anonymousreply 3702/18/2013

Shame was one of the worse movies I've ever seen. Take out the nudity and it's not even good enough to be on Lifetime. Jill Clayburgh should have starred in it with Richard Gere. Overwrought, homophobic melodrama.

Liked his cock and his ass. A bit too skinny, and though he's handsome, there's something creepy about his face. He's got a "I fucked my mother on her deathbed" vibe.

by Anonymousreply 3802/21/2013

He's been dating Cameron Diaz lately.

by Anonymousreply 3902/21/2013

I worked with him before he was famous and I can't say I'm surprised by any of this.

by Anonymousreply 4002/21/2013

Details r40?

I wonder why everyone is calling him Irish. His father is German, real German, from Germany.

by Anonymousreply 4102/21/2013

He was born in Ireland & is therefore Irish. One does not take on the nationality of ones parents. Helloooo!

by Anonymousreply 4202/21/2013

[quote]I wonder why everyone is calling him Irish. His father is German, real German, from Germany.

His mother is Irish, which makes him half Irish. Also, he grew up in Ireland.

by Anonymousreply 4302/21/2013

He's Irish because he's an Irish national.

by Anonymousreply 4402/21/2013

[quote]He was born in Ireland & is therefore Irish. One does not take on the nationality of ones parents. Helloooo!

You understand the difference between nationality and ethnicity, right? Children get duel citizenship all the time when their parents are from different countries. This is what happened in Michael's case. You sound like an idiot.

Fassbender is German and Irish ethnically and nationality. His father is German, his mother is Irish.

He was born in Germany.

Official stats:

Michael Fassbender

Nationality: German and Irish (duel citizenship)

Ethnicity: German (father) and Irish (mother)

You can now move on.

by Anonymousreply 4502/21/2013

[quote]He was born in Ireland & is therefore Irish.

He was born in Heidelberg, West Germany.

I think r42 is our resident retard.

by Anonymousreply 4602/21/2013

[quote]Shame was one of the worse movies I've ever seen.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 4702/21/2013

[quote]I worked with him before he was famous and I can't say I'm surprised by any of this.

by Anonymousreply 4802/21/2013

"He's got a "I fucked my mother on her deathbed" vibe"

LOL, I get that vibe from him too. Give it 3 more years and some really creepy stories will appear.

He is not as talented as he likes everybody to believe. Him hooking up with tons of girls, I have no problem with. If he wants to get them all and they are willing to, there is nothing wrong with that.

If I could (not that I ever, LOL) I would get with somebody who is really a sexy beast though - Fassbender has just a big cock, that's it!

by Anonymousreply 4902/21/2013

"Children get duel citizenship (...) You sound like an idiot"

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 5002/21/2013

r50's pussy stinks.

by Anonymousreply 5102/21/2013

r51 = embarrassed her poor spelling and overall imbecility have been revealed.

Specifically because she herself called out another poster for writing 'worse' and not 'worst' (trolldar her at r47).

Oh, the double irony!

r51? It's DUAL nationality. 'Duel' is something else entirely.

Secondly, MF is Irish, because he grew up in Ireland, speaks with an Irish accent, and identifies as Irish.

It's immaterial how many passports one person possesses.

It's where you grew up that forms your character.

He is Irish, not German.

by Anonymousreply 5202/21/2013

"It's where you grew up that forms your character"

BS, completely BS

Humans are WAY more complex than that - well maybe with the exception of you, LOL

by Anonymousreply 5302/21/2013

Well, MF has said he's wary of taking roles in German films because his German is not fluent enough.

Sounds like an Irishman who was acquainted with German culture in his youth, but only 'from the outside'.

The guy is Irish.

by Anonymousreply 5402/21/2013

He may have a fat free diet or something but his smoking and drinking is taking it's toll. He's kind skeezy.

by Anonymousreply 5502/21/2013

I always find it amazing when people attribute a characterization according to what country you are from. Like everybody is the same form that country or that country. Especially annoying when you travel oversees and people are surprised or even disappointed when you don't fit into their narrow-minded stereotypical pigeon-hole they formed in their mind regarding people from certain countries.

It's 2013, it's the century of globalisation. Culture is very much global nowadays - and that's a good thing!

by Anonymousreply 5602/21/2013

"when you travel oversees"

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 5702/21/2013

I never ever misspelled a word!

Oh dear!

by Anonymousreply 5802/21/2013

Well, r58, whenever I misspell a word, at least I make sure not to call out other people for misspelling - because I know I'll be fair game for mockery and derision if I do.

r45/r47 is a fool, and needed to be called out.

by Anonymousreply 5902/21/2013

I thought he was British, he won best British actor at some award show last year. I mean I know he is Irish, but I thought he was anti-Irish and turned British 15 years ago.

Other anti-Irish celebrities are, Seth MacFarlne, Ben Affleck, Ricky Martin, Anne Hathaway, Sarah Silverman, Madonna and many, many more, there are a good few, I don't why that is.

by Anonymousreply 6002/21/2013

[quote]He is Irish, not German.

His father is German and he was born in Germany. How is he not fucking German as well as Irish? Seriously, have you been tested for a brain tumor?

[quote]Secondly, MF is Irish, because he grew up in Ireland, speaks with an Irish accent, and identifies as Irish.

LMFAO!!! None of that means he's Irish. He's Irish because his mother was Irish, and he moved to Ireland when he was two-years-old. He's German because his father is German, and he was born in Germany.

He's genetically German, and he has German citizenship. What the fuck is your damage?! Did you flunk biology?

Check out Wikipedia if you don't believe me.

[quote][R45]/[R47] is a fool, and needed to be called out.

I really hope you're just simply trolling. No one can be this stupid. You obviously are because I've never read anyone write something so stupid. 'He speaks with an Irish accent' (which he doesn't), so he's Irish. You're a very confused individual, and extremely uneducated. It's that, or your mentally ill, and off your meds.

by Anonymousreply 6102/21/2013

According to MF himself, he doesn't speak German well. He doesn't identify as German.

Oh, and he does have an Irish accent when he speaks as himself, in interviews.

Finally, you sound more unhinged with every new post, r61.

Are you angry you were exposed as a dummy, not knowing the difference between 'duel' and 'dual'?

Learn some English, and take a chill pill.

by Anonymousreply 6202/21/2013

r60, he's neither British nor anti-Irish.

He's just an Irish guy with a German father, who's never lived in Germany after age 2.

He grew up deep in the Irish countryside, I think near Tralee, where his parents still live; he was a Catholic altar boy who turned into a drink-happy womanizer as soon as he could.

You don't get more Irish than Michael Fassbender.

by Anonymousreply 6302/21/2013

He's chav-esque.

by Anonymousreply 6402/21/2013

[post by racist shit-stain # 2 removed.]

by Anonymousreply 6502/21/2013

I think he is very talented, and sex on a stick. I guess he is a drunk too- drunks do those kinds of things all the time. We'll be reading about his rehab as some point like all of 'em.

by Anonymousreply 6602/21/2013

Careful, r65, or he will ask you to take it out in a duel.

by Anonymousreply 6702/21/2013

r66...the stick part is correct. He's manorexic.

Any man who beats his girlfriend is a piece of garbage. PERIOD.

by Anonymousreply 6802/21/2013

He didn't beat her up. She recanted the claims.

by Anonymousreply 6902/21/2013

I wonder if his father or grandfather were in WW2?

He doesn't really look Irish to me but very very German, especially in that movie with Charlize.

His chin is all German - that jutting Germanic chin (go to Germany you'll see what I mean). He's got it.

by Anonymousreply 7002/22/2013

Ha! R65

by Anonymousreply 7102/22/2013

You can not seriously be that naive r69.

r66 Not all drunks do that, only violent arsehole drunks.

by Anonymousreply 7202/22/2013

Fassbender and that big dick of his laying in his piss.

Fucking HOT.

by Anonymousreply 7302/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!