Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Mexican Drug cartels have infiltrated America big time!

Considering they shot up the White House, isn't it a little odd that the the media isn't blowing this shit up the way it blows up other bull shit.

Can you imagine if Iran took a shot at the white house and shattered the windows? Or Iranian drug cartels infiltrated America on the level that Mexican drug cartels have?

Homeland Security would've blown them off the face of the map by now, yet we just let these fuckers do whatever the hell they want.

What gives?

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 11208/24/2013

Um, no it isn't, R1.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 201/18/2012

This is how bad it has gotten. R2 is now living in a salsa jar.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 301/18/2012

Do you think they announce they're cartel members, R2? Wear big t-shirts with, "I'll cut your head off if you step foot on my lawn."

No, they're becoming citizens. They look normal. Probably have families, and go to church.

Then, one day you wake up and they're coming out of your basement with machetes dripping with the blood of your neighbors they just cut.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 401/18/2012

legalize all drugs. prohibition didn't work in the 30s, it's not working now.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 501/18/2012

[quote]Considering they shot up the White House

Did I miss something? Should I turn on the news?

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 601/18/2012

According to this report, and confirmed by the US Secret Service, this Friday past at least 2 bullets from an AK-47 semi-automatic assault rifle were fired at the White House with one reported to have reached the building’s internal anti-ballistics glass which was shattered by the impact.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 701/18/2012

I'm sure that anytime the US Government wanted to, it could send in some black ops to clear up the Mexican Drugs cartels quickly and efficiently.

The fact the US is not doing this, means the White House is not taking this Mexican Drug Cartel problem too seriously.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 801/18/2012

Soon we, uh, they, will be in the White House

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 901/18/2012

One of the comments on that blog said it all.

It is the "war on drugs" that's made Mexican cartels so wealthy, and powerful!

And I don't buy "the cartels shot the White House" story. Think about it. If that were really true, the White House would strike back with its huge arsenal, taking those cartels out in minutes.

They know the ONLY way to take the teeth out of these cartels is to legalize drugs and start treating drug addicts therapeutically. Not only would it save money, it would save a shitload of lives: innocent civilians, and the addicts, themselves.

The ONLY reason they keep drugs illegal is for the astronomical profits. The violence that ensues serves a multitude of purposes. It supplies the fear needed to provide for the police state that is growing by leaps and bounds, and at the same time enforces a certain kind of barbaric order.

Start taxing and regulating the drug trade and there is no doubt that the wealthy and powerful criminals that terrorize whole countries will cease.

Legalized drugs and alcohol cause more addiction and death than all illegal drugs put together.

It's not brain science. If American citizens were'nt so brainwashed and indoctrinated, it would've never gotten to this point.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 1001/18/2012

I never even heard about the White House getting shot with an AK-47..

Am I the only one?

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 1101/18/2012

[quote]I'm sure that anytime the US Government wanted to, it could send in some black ops to clear up the Mexican Drugs cartels quickly and efficiently.

*Snort* Yeah, like they did with Osama Bin Laden. How long did it take to flush him out? Ten years?

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 1201/18/2012

Imagine all of the bribes they pay to American officials. I bet folks are getting rich.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 1301/18/2012

I hadn't heard about it either, r11. I agree that drugs should be legalized, at least some of them, like marijuana.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 1401/18/2012

This is the first I've heard of it too, R11.

My only drug is wine, so hopefully they'll leave me alone.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 1501/18/2012

R12, OBL died a long time ago. Why do you think the group of men who supposedly captured and killed OBL died shortly thereafter?

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 1601/18/2012

This story was posted in the Guardian too.

WTF? With 24/7 news, don't you think someone could report on these things?

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 1701/18/2012

RE: It's not brain science. If American citizens were'nt so brainwashed and indoctrinated, it would've never gotten to this point.

The public should not be held responsible for the Drug Addicts and Users who support the Drug Cartels and Buy Their products.

If you use drugs, you support the cartels and all the related crime. Of course potheads, etc. will not face the reality of this.

The many have to pay for the arrogance and carelessness of those using drugs.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 1801/18/2012

Oh, for fuck's sake, r12. The SEALS who died in the chopper crash were from the same unit, but not the guys who killed OBL.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 1901/18/2012

People who want open borders, amnesty etc. want us to believe that some magical transformation occurs at the borders where foreigners suddenly act like American-born citizens. They bring their culture with them and it changes America to being closer to that of the country the foreigners came.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 2001/18/2012

I don't agree that all drugs should be legalized. All it takes 1-2 x use with certain drugs and you become hopelessly addicted. I don't think hard drugs should be so easily obtained. Kids are stupid and will try anything thinking they're invincible. Lives are ruined. And no, it's not the same as alcohol. Go to any AA meeting and the average age is about 50 y/o. It takes a long time (ususally) with alcohol to hit the wall. Heroin? NA meetings are packed with young addicts because it takes you down fast and all the folks who would be older are already dead.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 2101/18/2012

Also, R20, Mexico is ruthless in defending its own southern border. That doesn't stop the Mexican ruling class buttinskis from bitching when the US attempts to enforce the rule of law.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 2201/18/2012

CA is unfortunately turning into a S_ _ t hole. Anyone who has lived here a long time sees the changes.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 2301/18/2012

R19, maybe the one who supposedly took OBL out may not have been killed but lots of members of the elite Seal Team 6 were killed. Perhaps because they knew something?

Obviously, the killers of OBL is in on the farce.

Their name conjures up the most celebrated moment of America's post-Sept. 11 military campaigns. Now the Navy SEALs belong to a grimmer chapter in history: the most deadly incident for U.S. forces in the 10-year Afghanistan war.

Three months after they killed Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden in neighboring Pakistan and cemented their place in military legend, the SEALs suffered a devastating loss when nearly two dozen of the elite troops were among 30 Americans who died when their helicopter was shot down in Afghanistan early Saturday.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 2401/18/2012

I wonder how all those resorts are doing down there. I don't know of a single soul who will step foot in Mexico these days---any part of it.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 2501/18/2012

BULLSHIT ! If it was true wouldn't the price of drugs be going down?

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 2701/18/2012

Wish the elected politicians would enforce laws already on the books instead of making the taxpaying American public suffer and pay for their waste and indifference.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 2801/18/2012

[quote]We had ignorant and vicious assholed as politicians running this country because people refuse to vote for anybody not 'camera ready' and able to smoothly lie to them. Duh, okay. I'll vote for you, saxophone player.

So true -- people would take one look at Churchill in swimming trunks with a great big cigar in his mouth and a G/T in his hand and squawk about his vices and his moobs.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 2901/18/2012

Unbelievable!

If anyone thinks the government gives a damn about its citizens this should finally open your eyes.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 3001/19/2012

How can "the government" give a damn about anything, R30? It isn't a person with feelings. It's an institution made up of elected officials. If you don't like it, work to change it.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 3101/20/2012

For those who didn't know about the Mexican guy who shot up the White House, it happened in November.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 3201/20/2012

He was indicted just a couple of days ago:

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 3301/20/2012

Despite the crackpot blogs linked to in this thread, I see nothing to connect the White House shooter to the drug cartels other than that he is Mexican-American.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 3401/20/2012

Why are they assuming it's Mexican drug cartels shooting. Why not some home grown redneck asshole bigot?

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 3501/20/2012

It sounds as if this Mexican drug cartel agent is lone kook per R33's link.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 3601/20/2012

In Chicago, the politicians are lining up to win their favour. I think that is happening elsewhere too.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 3701/20/2012

R31, you need to grow up. Start by opening your eyes.

The right/left paradigm is totally bogus. It doesn't matter who gets into office...NOTHING FUCKING CHANGES! Same shit, different day.

Stop listening to the politician's bullshit and take the time to see what's actually going on.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 3801/20/2012

They are looking for this guy. They think he is a cartel kingpin.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 3901/21/2012

Half f the people posting I. Hre are fools

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 4001/21/2012

R21, do you know why hard drugs even exist? Prohibition. In the 20s and 30s unless you knew someone who brewed beer, you weren't getting. Whiskey, Gin and Rye, no problem. It's economics, you have to smuggle an opiate, it's going to be the strongest in the smallest quanity. So heroin it is. If an addict could start their day with a chew on some opium gum or a swig of laundandum, they'd be set and would need to mainline heroin.

Even the hardest drugs aren't addictive after one or two times. You're making shit up/believing that billion dollar Just Say No Nancy Reagan propaganda. It takes about the same or more time to become a drug addict as it does to become an alcholic. Alcohol is legal. It's the worst drug and somehow the world keeps spinning.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 4101/21/2012

Consider all of the lost or ruined lived due to the "war on drugs", and if you can't see that it's a war for drugs, you're blind.

The war on drugs gave birth to the murderous drug cartels.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 4201/22/2012

Wow. This is some scary shit, people. Scary as far as the stupidity on display, that is.

I love how this nut who shot at the White House is an agent of some unnamed Mexican Drug Cartel because he is Mexican.

Which cartel? Zetas? CDG? Sinaloa? Pacific? Caballeros Templarios?

Never mind. I'm sure all those cartels are really just one big cartel since they're all Mexicans. Their mission? Shoot at the White House.

Brilliant.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 4301/22/2012

R43, obviously, you haven't even read the articles, because you would know the answers to your stupid questions, so, stfu.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 4401/22/2012

Yes, I did read "the article."

Singular article, I should reemphasize. It claims to have come by way of a memo circulated at the Kremlin.

Stop believing outlandish bullshit just because it confirms your irrational fears.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 4501/22/2012

The videos of them chopping people's heads off are all over the internet.

I love how people still bitch about securing the border with a fence. These people are in the country, and are ruthless. You're going to find more and more body parts scattered in the desert.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 4601/22/2012

r45, stop being a stereotype.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 4701/22/2012

R4 is correct. Seriously.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 4801/22/2012

r 40

At least we know how to use vowels.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 4901/22/2012

What about the one from the Guardian, R45? Check out local news. Get your head out of your ass. The mainstream media is 100% in the control of government/corporations.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 5001/30/2012

Anytime the US government wants to shut this down, they more than have the muscle to do so...

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 5101/30/2012

bump

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 5202/01/2012

r19 seems to believe what he reads in the MSM.

How do you know which Seal was which? I mean, KNOW?

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 5302/01/2012

They are in PA. Dutch country. No joke.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 5402/01/2012

[quote]CA is unfortunately turning into a S_ _ t hole. Anyone who has lived here a long time sees the changes.

What do you mean TURNING into a shithole? It's already been one for quite some time now.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 5502/01/2012

They're even in Franklin, TN, one of Nashville's richest suburbs. Lots of country and rock stars live there.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 5602/01/2012

Do they have the Amish beards, R54?

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 5702/01/2012

R43 forgot the Mormon cartel, mentioned in the book on the "Lawless Sierra Madre"

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 5802/01/2012

And Iowa.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 5902/01/2012

why treat the addicts? just let the drugs be a self correcting the problem and legalize them

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 6002/01/2012

the mormon cartel owns all the food stores chains.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 6102/01/2012

Oscar Ramiro Ortega-Hernandez

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 6202/01/2012

I blame Taco Bell.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 6302/02/2012

I hate it when people say Big Time, in any capacity!

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 6402/02/2012

R64, that's why you've never hit the big time!

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 6502/02/2012

R55, for how long? And why?

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 6602/02/2012

bump

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 6702/02/2012

But Mexicans are so damn sexy. They can go for hours. They cum like race horses. What's the problem?

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 6802/02/2012

The problem is that you'll end up in the taco meat, R68.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 6902/02/2012

oh dear

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 7002/02/2012

Congrats R71, that may be the most nonsensical post ever written on DL.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 7202/02/2012

Makes perfect sense to me, r72. Mexico is the primary route through which rich old america gets its illicit drugs. Without the means to curtail the trafficking, the Mexican govt & people now have to live with the increasing influence of rich and ruthless cartels.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 7302/02/2012

Mexico is a country badly in need of a revolution.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 7402/03/2012

Don't say it is America's fault. Yes, maybe American drug users are partly responsible, but not all Americans. You know, not all of us are drug users or addicts.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 7502/03/2012

[quote]It's not brain science.

Well, OK ... rocket surgery then, if you want to split hairs.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 7602/03/2012

d

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 7702/03/2012

Similar thread:

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 7802/03/2012

Another:

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 7902/03/2012

Another:

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 8002/03/2012

l

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 8102/03/2012

l

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 8202/03/2012

h

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 8302/03/2012

Scary links.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 8402/04/2012

R78-83? An awful lot of trouble to go to, eh? So, what's your point

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 8502/06/2012

In the end, they are no match for the Wall Street drug cartels.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 8602/06/2012

The thing is, R86, they're all one in the same.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 8702/08/2012

Oh dear.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 8802/20/2012

Was George Zimmerman in a gang?

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 8903/28/2012

Hey fagolas. A little smack never hurt anyone. Makes the cock go down easier. Legalize dope.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 9003/28/2012

But a wide-ranging Associated Press review of federal court cases and government drug-enforcement data, plus interviews with many top law enforcement officials, indicate the groups have begun deploying agents from their inner circles to the U.S. Cartel operatives are suspected of running drug-distribution networks in at least nine non-border states, often in middle-class suburbs in the Midwest, South and Northeast.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 9104/05/2013

Yesterday, they grabbed a drug kingpin from West Africa. He's a Vice Admiral in the Guinea-Bissau Navy. He's on his way to jail and trial in the USA.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 9204/05/2013

I thing the EuroTimes is their version of The Onion.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 9304/05/2013

I was just talking to my friend in Arizona and he said the murder victims of cartels are in the LOCAL news all of the time. It doesn't make sense when the numbers of American murder victims is relatively low. They've supposedly infiltrated Chicago, big time, and that's the reason for many of the murders in that city.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 9407/17/2013

And the people in Chicago aren't allowed guns to defend themselves, just like Mexico.

People think because the border's 1,700 miles away that the cartels aren't their problem. These days, the cartels operate as if Chicago is on the border. It probably doesn’t help that the cartels and their agents know that, in cities like Chicago, they’re facing off against a gun-controlled, disarmed citizenry...just like in Mexico.

Border states from Texas to California have long grappled with a cartel presence. But cases involving cartel members have now emerged in the suburbs of Chicago and Atlanta, as well as Columbus, Ohio, Louisville, Kentucky and rural North Carolina. Suspects have also surfaced in Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota and Pennsylvania.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 9507/17/2013

It's not true. They have infiltrated Chicago but they are not responsible for many of the murders. The murders occur in the black neighborhoods where murders have always occurred, and the likely cause is charter schools, which have further fragmented already desperate communities.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 9607/17/2013

[quote]The murders occur in the black neighborhoods where murders have always occurred, and the likely cause is charter schools, which have further fragmented already desperate communities.

Um, what?

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 9707/17/2013

You must be a newbie R97. I've previously explained this theory.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 9807/17/2013

"And the people in Chicago aren't allowed guns to defend themselves, just like Mexico."

Police officers have guns to "defend themselves" but police officers get shot all the time. Why are so many dumb rednecks posting on a gay board?

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 10007/17/2013

I have been here ten years, R98. Obviously I missed your brilliant expositions.

Was it buried in a covert soap thread, perhaps? Or a truther thread? I tend to avoid those. A Glee thread?

I am, however, a most vigorous opponent of charter schools, so.....

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 10107/17/2013

Yeah, charter schools are the reason. WTF?????????

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 10207/17/2013

They are heavily recruiting in the US

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 10307/20/2013

America loves these drug cartels, they arm them and everything.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 10407/20/2013

The Sinaloa cartel is in Chicago.

This past February Chicago declared Sinaloa cartel leader Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán its first “Public Enemy No. 1″ since Al Capone.

“While Chicago is 1,500 miles from Mexico, the Sinaloa drug cartel is so deeply embedded in the city that local and federal law enforcement are forced to operate as if they are on the border,” Jack Riley, the head of the Drug Enforcement Administration’s Chicago office, told CNN.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 10507/20/2013

When will the people of the USA wake up and realize that their country is being hijacked by a fascistic homicidal elite hell bent on an Orwellian-style society of total control of it's citizens, and, eventually, the world?

This is a soft military/intelligence agency/corporate coup. If something isn't done soon, we will all end up like the poor Mexicans, and that's is the agenda. If the US wanted to take care of this problem, they could...in a NY minute.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 10607/31/2013

The war in Afghanistan is winding down. We need new wars. This is the new war. Drugs, weapons, telecommunications surveillance... it's got everything needed by the MIC

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 10707/31/2013

But let's remember the it's perfectly logical to grant 11 million unskilled, uneducated drifters who are obsessed with gangs and who are anti-education, amnesty. So when they can't find jobs because they lack skills and education they get on welfare, join gangs/cartels, and commit crimes. Stupid idea. I'm sure this will be deleted.

Illegal Alien Brutally Rapes, Beats and Murders 93-Year Old Nebraska Woman

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 10808/23/2013

More valedictorians. Turning the US into Mexico. Will be deleted soon.

Illegal Aliens Gang-Rape 13-Year Old – Some ‘Cheer’ and Film the Crime on Cell Phones

By John Hill on July 23, 2013 in ACTION CENTER, Blog, News

llegal alien child rapists continue their unchecked rampage across America, while politicians in both parties refuse to secure the border, and plot to legalize these criminals instead.

Police in the Sanctuary City of Austin, TX arrested two Mexican nationals who reportedly participated in the gang-rape of a 13-year-old girl on June 29.

The girl, a runaway, who lives at the Settlement Home for Children, was picked up by “three Latino men” and driven to the Avalon Arms apartments, where she was raped by a large group of men for several hours, according to police.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 10908/23/2013

Well, the War on Drugs is working out pretty well isn't it?

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 11008/24/2013

Yeah, R108, let's blame the desperately poor people who are just trying to survive, for the most part, for the blatant crimes of the incredibly wealthy power brokers who not only allow this horror show, but encourage it.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 11108/24/2013

R108, that's quite a fantasy. Because the last time I looked, some poor taxi driver is more willing to pay taxes to fund schools than some user like Donald Trump is. It's crazies like the tea party who don't think those who have used US resources to make it big should pay their fair share. If young people and their young children could get a decent education, we would have an easier time dealing with cartels.

by I want to keep my head, thank you.reply 11208/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.