Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Viola Davis and Halle Berry are only one year apart in age

Yet Viola gets better parts than Halle, who is an Oscar and Emmy award winning actress.

Shouldn't all the tops scripts be sent to Halle first?

Yet all the tops scripts are being sent to Viola.

Why?

by Anonymousreply 10611/30/2012

Halle didn't deserve the Oscar. Between the two, Viola is the real actress.

by Anonymousreply 101/16/2012

Viola is the better actress. And Halle has used really poor judgment post-Oscar win. Halle is the one getting magazine covers, though.

by Anonymousreply 201/16/2012

Halle did win the National Board of Review for Monster's Ball

by Anonymousreply 301/16/2012

Viola Davis is an actress. Halle Berry is a self-absorbed bitch.

by Anonymousreply 401/16/2012

Viola has the face of a character actress. She gets offered the roles that call for a real woman, while Halle gets "Catwoman". Nobody would believe Halle as the maid in "The Help", even in 1960 a woman with her looks would have had better options.

The real question is why Halle isn't being offered more glamor-gal and girlfriend roles. Too old? Too crazy?

by Anonymousreply 501/16/2012

As an Oscar winner it should be customary that Halle get all the top scripts FIRST.

Whatever she passes on, should then go to Viola.

That is how the system worked for decades in Hollywood. Why change now?

by Anonymousreply 601/16/2012

[quote] Nobody would believe Halle as the maid

But she has played a waitress many times and pulled it off.

by Anonymousreply 701/16/2012

Because Halle Berry is a crazy bitch and nobody wants to be around her, would be my guess.

by Anonymousreply 801/16/2012

Catwoman

by Anonymousreply 901/16/2012

Halle Berry is well-known to be a demanding, crazy bitch in the Industry. Viola Davis has a reputation of being a total professional.

by Anonymousreply 1301/16/2012

Old double standard. When a man is demanding he is seen as forceful. But when a woman does it, she is labeled a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 1401/16/2012

"The only reason Viola is getting so much acclaim for The Help, is that she has played a maid so many times in her career, she could do it in her sleep."

Since you're so familiar with every single role Ms. Davis has played on stage and on film, name me five other "maid roles" she's played.

Can't do it, can you, you racist troll.

by Anonymousreply 1501/16/2012

In Halle Berry's case, R14, it is not a double standard. Her demands are ridiculous and she is totally unprofessional. Ask anyone who has ever been on a set with her.

by Anonymousreply 1601/16/2012

If Halle should get the plum Oscar roles and not the glam movie star roles, should Viola Davis have been given the X-men gig?

by Anonymousreply 1701/16/2012

Far From Heaven

Gracie & Glorie

Without a Trace episode

Amy & Isabelle

New York Undercover episode

by Anonymousreply 1801/16/2012

Who is this nutjob Halle Berry troll?

Honey, Davis is a seasoned actress on stage and screen, which is more than Berry can say, even with her Oscar.

Berry has model-type looks, which can be a blessing or a curse. Yes, she can play a waitress, but that doesn't make her suitable for THE HELP. And considering how successful that film was vs. Berry's last film which came and went in a flash, R19's question seems very stupid.

by Anonymousreply 2001/16/2012

In what world does the Oscar winner get offered roles first? What is that rule? Because Mira Sorvino is asking for enforcement.

Seriously, it's about who is best for a role.

And, by the way,Halle, is of mixed race, and looks it. Viola is black. That also plays a role, though if I were a casting director I'd want the more interesting actor and that would be Viola.

by Anonymousreply 2101/16/2012

Viola has an Oscar nomination (and will soon get her second nomination) and she has won 2 Tony Awards. What is with this Halle troll trying to make it sound that Viola is second rate actress? The films she has been in have recived better reviews than thos of Halle. Its not that I don't like Halle, she's OK. I just don't understand the negativity about Viola.

by Anonymousreply 2201/16/2012

Halle is a better actress than people give her credit for. She was sensational in the Dandridge biopic, and deserved the Emmy hands down that year. She was also good in the Zora Neale Hurston tv movie a couple of years back. She wasn't good in MONSTERS BALL, but that was the filmaker's fault for trying to make such a hateful bitch sympathetic.

Viola is terrific, but Halle is nothing to write off.

by Anonymousreply 2301/16/2012

Because by far Viola is a much better actress than the plastic "Stacy Doll" Berry. It was a total fluke that she won an Oscar! Patently it was a calculated move on the Oscar voters to show political correctness and award the top acting honors to two black actors in the same year. I'm waiting for the two asians or hispanic actors to win one for the Gipper.

by Anonymousreply 2401/17/2012

I thought Halle was very good in Monsters Ball and in Dorothy Dandridge. She has serious issues. She is more than difficult.

Viola Davis is a wonderful actress. IMO, she should have won her Oscar for her turn in Doubt. That one scene with Meryl Streep was a tour de force.

I think it is foolish to compare them. They are two distinctly different actresses.

by Anonymousreply 2501/17/2012

[quote] I think it is foolish to compare them.

They are the two top black actresses working today.

by Anonymousreply 2601/17/2012

Light skin is right! Dark is not! Theres the difference ignorant whites! No fuck off!

by Anonymousreply 2701/17/2012

What is more distressing to me is that the OP (and the OP's repeated posts at 3, 6, 7, 11, 12, 14 and 18) suggest the racist belief that all Black roles are the same. Certain roles go to certain actresses because they are right for the role - not based on skin pigmentation.

According to this warped sense, then all roles for white women should go to Meryl Streep (since she can tackle any nationality). Poor Helen Mirren should just hang it up.

The only actor who may get first-refusal for certain roles now is Peter Dinklage. There are just not a lot of other dwarfs in Hollywood now.

by Anonymousreply 2801/17/2012

Where is this notion coming from that Viola Davis is getting all these scripts taken from Halle Berry? Her imdb page says otherwise.

Halle's problem, among others, is that the projects she's chosen and celebrity life she's courted affects how she's perceived. There's a reason it would be hard to cast her as a nun, or a maid, or even the mother in DOUBT. You'd be thinking "STAR" not character in those parts, not to mention the range an actor can bring to a part. Much in the same way it would be hard to see Brad Pitt cast as a priest or a brain surgeon.

As for Black actresses, there are just as many talented women in that age range who don't get the work either. Halle's not that special.

by Anonymousreply 2901/17/2012

Berry can be good if you give her decent material and the director is skilled enough to guide her along the way. (She gave a much better and believable performance in the tear-jerking melodrama Losing Isiah than she did in Monsters Ball.) And she also delivered in the Dorothy Dandridge bio movie and Their Eyes Were Watching God.

Having said that: she's a better actress than Viola Davis. Davis has this commanding presence on screen that Berry lacks (even with Berry's great beauty). I think a lot of that has to do with the fact Davis is a skilled theatrical actress, and the moment she makes an entrance onscreen, the other actors often have to careful or she will act circles around them (much like she did on Law & Order: SUV when she played a Defense Attorney). Viola Davis is in the same class as her other contemporaries, Angela Bassett and Alfre Woodard, where even with terrible or mediocre material they can still do wonders with a limited, one-dimensional role (e.g., any of the Tyler Perry movies all three were in where the screenwriting was subpar yet they all delivered solid performances).

Every decade there is always one black actress that wins all the important roles and awards. In the 80s it was Whoopi Goldberg, the 90s it was Angela Bassett, 00s was Halle Berry and now this decade appears to be Viola Davis. (In the 70s it was Cicely Tyson.) I'm happy for Viola Davis and I hope if she gets nominated and win the award that will give her better roles that can showcase her range.

by Anonymousreply 3001/17/2012

[quote] Having said that: she's a better actress than Viola Davis.

Sorry, meant to say she's NOT a better actress than Viola Davis.

by Anonymousreply 3101/17/2012

OP is either trolling, or tongue-dangling retarded, or Halle's manager?

by Anonymousreply 3201/17/2012

Oh, what's that thing called? You know, where the person asking a question doesn't so much want a reply as he wants to make a point with his question? It will come to me, I'm sure, won't it?

by Anonymousreply 3301/17/2012

What about Latina's or Asian's, always black or whites.

by Anonymousreply 3401/17/2012

Viola stole my career.

by Anonymousreply 3501/17/2012

oops.

Taylor.

by Anonymousreply 3601/17/2012

How terrible to hear that designers didn't even offer Viola any dresses.

I'm sure they'll be contacting her now.

by Anonymousreply 3701/17/2012

Viola Davis gave more of a supporting performance in The Help. Does everyone agree?

by Anonymousreply 3801/17/2012

[quote]Viola Davis gave more of a supporting performance in The Help. Does everyone agree?

No. She narrated the film and both her and Emma Stone were the leads in the movie.

by Anonymousreply 3901/17/2012

[quote]According to this warped sense, then all roles for white women should go to Meryl Streep (since she can tackle any nationality).

Which is basically what already happens for women's parts over 50.

by Anonymousreply 4001/17/2012

"Shouldn't all the tops scripts be sent to Halle first?"

NO. Halle Berry may have won a very undeserved Oscar, but her career has been dormant for a long time now. Plus, she has the looks and figure of a model, which limits the types of roles she can play. I thought she was ludicrous in "Monster's Ball"; here she was, this hard luck woman living in poverty and despair and she looks like a fucking model! Of course she had nondescript hair and shabby clothes, but it was plain to see she was quite the babe. Any woman who looked like that would have men falling all over her; no woman who looked like that would be living the life she was stuck with. And the dark-skinned child actor who played her poor, overweight son didn't look like he was her distant cousin, much less her child. I didn't buy her for a minute as a mother, much less the mother of a child who looked like that. "Monster's Ball" was such a stupid, shitty movie.

by Anonymousreply 4101/17/2012

Sing it Glenn (r40)!

by Anonymousreply 4201/17/2012

Because OP Viola Davis is a character actress. Halle, while very beautiful, is always beautiful. Viola can look older and frumpier, yet still glam it up like she did at the Globes.

by Anonymousreply 4301/17/2012

As many have noted, Viola is a superior actress. Mystery solved.

by Anonymousreply 4401/17/2012

Viola can play the Magical Negro (like Morgan Freeman) and Halle cannot.

by Anonymousreply 4501/17/2012

Because Viola Davis has range. I've seen her convincingly play cop, gangster's wife, spymaster, drug addict and astronaut/scientist. Halle Berry is beautiful and she hits her marks, but when she tries for any intensity, she just gets shrill. I wish Berry could conquer her demons and settle down to be the contented trophy wife of a producer, because I don't think her career will last much longer, but I suspect she's going to spiral down the drain.

by Anonymousreply 4601/17/2012

The whole 'You are too beautiful' for the role in Monsters Ball was a line Halle heard when she expressed interest for the part. She had to fight and fight hard for the part.

After weeks of badgering she finally got a meeting, and was told to her face she was too pretty for part. Her response?

"The character is a working-class woman, a woman down on her luck, down on her life. Why couldn't she be beautiful? Are you implying that all poor people are ugly, that they looked different from other people, that they had to conform to a certain type? Don't you have relatives who are working poor, down on their luck, or perhaps even on drugs? Weren't some of them pretty? What makes you think this woman has to look a certain way?"

by Anonymousreply 4701/17/2012

R15 I'm waiting for your apology

by Anonymousreply 4801/17/2012

R41 nails it. Halle's character must have been dumb as shit. She could have gotten a waitressing job in Hotlanta and be married to a pro athlete or some other hotshot within a year.

by Anonymousreply 4901/17/2012

You've proved yourself to be a lunatic on this thread, r49. You don't deserve an apology from anyone. YOU should apologize for the ridiculous comment about Davis playing the role in her sleep.

by Anonymousreply 5001/17/2012

I'm one of the 4 people who liked Berry in Monster's Ball and even think she deserved the Oscar. But no, she's just nowhere near Viola's league.

I agree with whoever said that for the Davis fans it has nothing to do with wanting a black actress to win, or calling others who don't like her racist.

She really just was that amazing, many people loved that performance. If she didn't live up to the hype, nobody here would bother with her.

by Anonymousreply 5101/19/2012

How many Asian actors have one the Oscar for acting? I'll wait.

by Anonymousreply 5201/19/2012

A couple in supporting categories I think R52, one from The Killing Fields and Sayonara or something.

by Anonymousreply 5301/19/2012

yep Hanig Ngor and Myosho Umecki

by Anonymousreply 5401/19/2012

Who says Viola can't be glamerous??? Look at this pic. She's giving major glamour.

by Anonymousreply 5501/19/2012

INNNteresting r46... Because even Viola doesn't agree with you as she complains and complains. She isn't very likeable. I watched the whole hour... Not a very likeable person!

Yep Asian have one, for playing complex characters, especially in Woody Allen movies, as you know Woody makes movies full of black asian latino etc. Asians are either running from bombs in Vietnam, or filing nails, or kung fu fighting.

by Anonymousreply 5701/26/2012

More Viola!

by Anonymousreply 5801/26/2012

Is the fact that Halle has a white mom, and grew up with a white women's world view,thus she is acting like a (haughty) white actress would.

However, because she visually looks African American,she is called crazy, bitch, etc....

by Anonymousreply 5901/26/2012

I liked Halle in Monster's Ball but she is one crazy and nasty bitch.

by Anonymousreply 6001/26/2012

I actually like Halle and loved her in Monster's Ball. The whole "make me feel good" scene wasn't her fault, it was the fault of the director.

And, as someone who has been called incredibly handsome my whole life, but who doesn't have a great career or a rich older partner to support me, us pretty people can be poor too.

That said, Davis acts circles around Berry. She deserves the best scripts.

by Anonymousreply 6101/26/2012

Viola mentions the dilema she and Halle Berry face in the Newsweek roundtable.

I'm suprised no one has started a separate thread on this discussion:

by Anonymousreply 6201/28/2012

It would be unique for Hollywood to finally realize that, at any given moment in time, more than one African-American female does exist.

by Anonymousreply 6301/28/2012

If Viola wins the Oscar she will have to start fighting Halle for scripts. They will both be up for the same parts.

by Anonymousreply 6401/30/2012

“I’m a 46-year-old black woman who really doesn’t look like Halle Berry, and Halle Berry is having a hard time,” said Davis.

by Anonymousreply 6501/30/2012

They first I noticied Viola was in Proof and they nade her look very unattractive but in Extremely Loud and Increbibly Close also this award season she looks hot...

by Anonymousreply 6601/30/2012

Maybe it is because you have no imagination, R46. She was excellent in Monster's Ball, completely looked the part and put her craziness to work very well in the role. Her Oscar was well deserved.

by Anonymousreply 6701/30/2012

When I saw Monsters Ball I thought why would anyone have a ugly wig ?

by Anonymousreply 6801/30/2012

Halle was awful in Monster's Ball. Didn't believe her for a minute.

Viola, Taraji Henson or Regina King would have so much better in that role.

by Anonymousreply 6901/30/2012

Halle Berry is currently trending on yahoo NOT Viola Davis

by Anonymousreply 7001/30/2012

And your point is?? I'm sure Kim k is also trending higher then Viola. Even though I thought she deserved her Oscar gimme Viola. LOVE her..

by Anonymousreply 7101/31/2012

R70, you do realize publicity whores and money is what gets Yahoo to list someone as trending.

Davis doesn't need yahoo for publicity right now, but thanks for playing.

by Anonymousreply 7201/31/2012

R3, she also won the SAG Award.

by Anonymousreply 7301/31/2012

Viola Davis on Nightline talking about Racism in Hollywood

by Anonymousreply 7402/09/2012

"The character is a working-class woman, a woman down on her luck, down on her life. Why couldn't she be beautiful? Are you implying that all poor people are ugly, that they looked different from other people, that they had to conform to a certain type? Don't you have relatives who are working poor, down on their luck, or perhaps even on drugs? Weren't some of them pretty? What makes you think this woman has to look a certain way?"

Did she really say all that? If so, then she sounds dumb as a fucking rock. "Why can't she be beautiful?" Oh yes Halle, there are SO many model-thin, drop-dead gorgeous poor, destitute women out there with perfect skin and perfect teeth and great perky tits and bodacious asses. And so many of them have had great health care and eat lots of fruits and vegetables and don't smoke and no problems at all with alcohol or drugs or mental illness. There are so many movie-star beautiful women out there who have led wretched, miserable, poverty-stricken lives that have not affected their gorgeousness one smidgen!

If any women like that DO exist I'd say they're the rare exception, not the rule. Good God, Halle Berry is an idiot!

by Anonymousreply 7502/09/2012

Easy. Viola can act, Halle can't. Case closed.

by Anonymousreply 7602/11/2012

Halle has the Oscar, Viola is a 2-time Oscar loser. Case closed.

by Anonymousreply 7702/27/2012

[quote]In what world does the Oscar winner get offered roles first? What is that rule? Because Mira Sorvino is asking for enforcement. Seriously, it's about who is best for a role.

No, it's about who is best for a role among the actors with the most connected agents.

by Anonymousreply 7802/27/2012

Now that Halle has proven herself to be the undisputed Oscar champ, watch for those scripts that used to go to Viola, detour towards her door.

by Anonymousreply 7902/27/2012

Halle is insane. Her win was a fluke. No one wants to work with her mess.

Don't believe me, look at her post-Oscar career. And God forbid her personal life. She's seriously nuts.

Viola deserved the win and she's a pro. She was robbed my Meryl's lifetime achievement award.

by Anonymousreply 8002/27/2012

Halle's undeserved win cost Nicole Kidman a much deserved Oscar for "Moulin Rouge" and the Academy knew it, which is why they gave Nic the win a year later for her less deserved turn in "The Hours."

by Anonymousreply 8102/27/2012

bump

by Anonymousreply 8210/08/2012

It looks as if Halle had a nose job since R10's pic

by Anonymousreply 8310/08/2012

[/quote]Nobody would believe Halle as the maid in "The Help", even in 1960 a woman with her looks would have had better options.

And, sans higher education, what would those better options have been? (Sorry I didn't note your response number.) Concubine? Prostitute? Hollywood wasn't beating the bushes looking for Black actresses back in those days.

With luck, a Jim Crow era Black woman would have married a man capable of being the sole support of his family who insisted his wife be a housewife and not work for "Miss Anne" and her lecherous husband.

Millions of beautiful Black women, many of whom were far better looking than Halle, worked as servants...it was all that was available to them.

by Anonymousreply 8410/08/2012

Alas, will I never learn how to quote? Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 8510/08/2012

Viola Davis could do Sophocles Medea on stage and kick ass doing it. Halle Berry hasn't that sort of gravitas at all.

by Anonymousreply 8610/08/2012

R86. And that would be quite a feat as there is no extant Medea by Sophocles. Euripedes,yes.

by Anonymousreply 8710/08/2012

I love Viola, Meryl and Gwen, etc. but the more traditionally pretty girls are never going to be considered as talented as them, even if they can act. Look what it took for Charlize Theron to get out of the "girlfriend" roles. It's amazing how respected (young) Jessica Lange was considering how drop-dead gorgeous she was as well.

I don't think Halle is a great actress, although she's done well for herself. That first (black) Best Actress award should have gone to Angela Bassett, who is also a gorgeous woman.

by Anonymousreply 8810/08/2012

Viola is a hard working actress who had to wait a long time to be recognized by the mainstream.

Berry tasted fame early, but she really doesn't have much to offer as an actress, so any early interested in her slowly went away.

Viola never participated in a hit and run.

by Anonymousreply 8910/08/2012

"Millions of beautiful Black women, many of whom were far better looking than Halle, worked as servants...it was all that was available to them."

Where do you get your statistics from? Out of your ass, I presume.

There were no "millions of beautiful black women, many of whom were far better looking than Halle" employed as maids. There were by and large AVERAGE looking black women employed as maids. To hear you talk, all black maids were goddesses of loveliness.

And there were other options for black women besides being a maid. There were black nurses, secretarys, teachers. And there were opportunities for black women of exceptional good looks in the entertainment industies: model, dancer, actress (there WERE black actresses in 1960).

I guess in your mind every single black woman in America, even if she was drop-dead gorgeous, had no choice but to be a maid. And that is just plain bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 9010/08/2012

come on folks, this must be a trick question, Viola is getting roles because she of her less sexualized exposure. they probably take her more serious. halle is great, but

by Anonymousreply 9110/08/2012

Halle has alot of white in her

by Anonymousreply 9210/08/2012

[quote]There were no "millions of beautiful black women, many of whom were far better looking than Halle" employed as maids. There were by and large AVERAGE looking black women employed as maids. To hear you talk, all black maids were goddesses of loveliness.

Your stupidity is astounding, did you even read what you wrote? Your uninformed, bigoted assumptions are sickening. At what age is a woman at her most beautiful? The teen years/early 20s, the time when most so-fated Black women of that era began working as domestics. To hear *you* talk, all Black women were/are unfortunate in attractiveness. Beulah was an aberration.

Note, too, the limitations of your reading comprehension beyond even your own drivel: I did make note of the benefits of higher education, citing those women who lacked same.

Get a grip and you might just learn something along the way; your standard of beauty isn't necessarily the default.

by Anonymousreply 9310/09/2012

Halle Berry is not a bad actress, but Viola is definitely in a class by herself. Very few actresses have her screen presence. It may sound strange but I thought it was good she didn't get the Oscar for her performance in The Help. The movie was disgustingly cliché and racist and Viola getting an Oscar for playing a maid makes my stomach turn over.

by Anonymousreply 9410/09/2012

"Your stupidity is astounding, did you even read what you wrote? Your uninformed, bigoted assumptions are sickening. At what age is a woman at her most beautiful? The teen years/early 20s, the time when most so-fated Black women of that era began working as domestics. To hear *you* talk, all Black women were/are unfortunate in attractiveness"

That's not what was said at all, you nutcase. You seem to think that "millions" of drop-dead gorgeous black women in the 60s had no other choice in life but to be a maid, and that's pure idiocy. Women with that kind of beauty are the exception, not the norm. And no where was it said that "all Black women were/are unfortunate in attractiveness?" You're jumping to conclusions, hon. You seem kind of paranoid. You should get some help with that.

by Anonymousreply 9510/12/2012

[quote]That's not what was said at all, you nutcase. You seem to think that "millions" of drop-dead gorgeous black women in the 60s had no other choice in life but to be a maid, and that's pure idiocy. Women with that kind of beauty are the exception, not the norm. And no where was it said that "all Black women were/are unfortunate in attractiveness?" You're jumping to conclusions, hon. You seem kind of paranoid. You should get some help with that.

I thought we were discussing "beautiful" women, and here you go flipping mid-conversation to "drop-dead-gorgeous" ones. You're so confused, dear, I'm borrowing VP Biden's incredulous laugh here; go sit in the corner with Wee Paulie Ryan and have a glass or 20 of water.

by Anonymousreply 9610/12/2012

Wow, I I would have thought Viola Davis was abou 10 years older. Must be the parts she gets to play: not glamourous. Does Halle Berry ever play "the maid"?

by Anonymousreply 9710/12/2012

omg r97 I was just going to post that!!! good for you!! I gave you a W & W

by Anonymousreply 9810/12/2012

The main problem is that Halle can't act and is not appealing to audiences.

She got her one shot at true stardom with Catwoman. When that flopped she had to go back to playing second female lead to the actress who plays Jean Grey in X-men. When your most notable roles in 10 yrs involve playing second fiddle to another former Bond girl, you know you're in trouble!

by Anonymousreply 10010/12/2012

not a fan BUT she was an Oscar winning star long before Catwoman

by Anonymousreply 10110/12/2012

Why do you have so little respect for maids, R94? They are people too, you know.

by Anonymousreply 10210/12/2012

With all of Halle's problems now, look for more scripts sent Viola's way.

by Anonymousreply 10311/29/2012

R101 she was only an Oscar winning star for a couple yrs before Catwoman. And she wasn't even the first choice for Catwoman: she was 3rd or 4th.

The reason Catwoman is significant in her career is that it was the first and last time she headlined a big budget film on her own. She's actually been firmly on the B-list for many, many years. Her last 6 films have been flops or disappointments - and her next (Movie 43) will make it 7 (a sketch movie dumped in Jan - ouch).

by Anonymousreply 10411/30/2012

Honey, Viola Davis and Halle Berry have very little in common as actresses other than that are both black and around the same age.

You might as well as ask why Annette Bening and Frances McDormand aren't usually offered the same scripts.

Moreover, there is no reason for Berry to be offered a script before Davis for something they might both be right for.

by Anonymousreply 10511/30/2012

The more interesting question, to me, is what kind of total fucking asshole would deliberately pit one Black actress against another just to sit back and watch the fight about it?

OP, you're a racist douchebag.

Two actresses. Some roles are right for one, some for the other, some would be suitable for both. An Oscar in no way guarantees the right of first refusal on any script. Some people in Hollywood don't want to work with Berry because of her diva drama, life is too short.

by Anonymousreply 10611/30/2012
Need more help? Click Here.