Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Not Into Six Pack Abs?

Anyone else? Swimmer's build is pretty hot IMHO. I don't go for the muscle thing at all.

by Anonymousreply 2512/13/2013

Me too, OP!

by Anonymousreply 101/14/2012

Me, OP. Big shoulders and big hands count for more than defined abs. Usually when I see a so-called hot guy, he's fugly with an overly ripped body.

by Anonymousreply 201/14/2012

There's something about muscles that makes my mind and body go no. I was never into muscles and have often speculated on what exactly's so erotic about it all.

by Anonymousreply 301/14/2012

I like the look of a blue collar guy who is somewhat buff from his work but not defined enough to look like he spends all day staring at himself in the mirror in a gym. A wee bit of flab is appealing. A wee bit, that is.

by Anonymousreply 401/14/2012

r6 is moisturizing and plucking as he posts.

by Anonymousreply 701/15/2012

"I like the look of a blue collar guy who is somewhat buff from his work but not defined enough to look like he spends all day staring at himself in the mirror in a gym. A wee bit of flab is appealing. A wee bit, that is."

Same here

by Anonymousreply 801/15/2012

I prefer an Olympic wrestler build, 85kg

Sit on my face and I'll guess your weight!

by Anonymousreply 901/15/2012

Agree with R4 and R8, but also R5. Six-packs are great, but a little flab over muscle is fine as well. A little.

by Anonymousreply 1001/15/2012

A fat ass is the way to my heart. I like feminine shaped dudes and they usually are not that muscly on top.

by Anonymousreply 1101/15/2012

Too much muscle or too much fat turns me off. A bit of either or both is just fine.

by Anonymousreply 1201/15/2012

I just know muscle is not going to last, and most of those men are overcompensating for something whether it be for tiny cock, or vapid personality. It looks too phony to me, which is why I've never found it to be a turn on. It's a cover-up. Just take care of your body.

by Anonymousreply 1301/15/2012

R11, are you one of the womanly butt trolls, and do you also like Anthony Recker's body?

by Anonymousreply 1401/15/2012

As long as you have a flat stomach, you don't need a six-pack. I do like a bit o' beef, but not beary.

by Anonymousreply 1501/15/2012

Up.

by Anonymousreply 1601/16/2012

I agree about the blue collar build. I love the look of road construction workers. Hot.....

by Anonymousreply 1701/16/2012

Agreed, R13. Too much definition and I start to wonder how much time he spends working out as opposed to, say, reading.

by Anonymousreply 1801/17/2012

There's a kind of Barbie doll ideal we as gays strive for and there's the comfy compromise we are glad to settle for.

by Anonymousreply 1901/17/2012

Up.

by Anonymousreply 2001/18/2012

ripped please

by Anonymousreply 2212/13/2013

[quote]There's toned and then there's beefy.

So "beefy" really just means "fatty"?

by Anonymousreply 2312/13/2013

I like lots of guys. Beefy and swimmers top my list tho. I like guys with natural muscles or natural builds, according to their type. Abs are about the last thing I care about on a guy. Hell, he can have a gut as long as it's all in proportion.

Guys who look like they starve themselves or live at the gym? Never hot to me. And no guy past a certain age can maintain visible abs with an eating disorder and an exercise addiction.

Give me any guy comfortable with his body flaws over a body nazi ANY DAY. Body insecurity is very...unmanly.

by Anonymousreply 2412/13/2013

[quote]So "beefy" really just means "fatty"?

If you're a raging cunt, maybe.

I think "beefy" means an emphasis on muscle building and general fitness versus extreme muscle definition or a narrowly-defined vanity goal, such as having a minimum number of visible abdominal muscles in natural repose.

I go to the gym to keep my stomach flat, among other goals. Not to look like I'm carved from marble.

by Anonymousreply 2512/13/2013
Need more help? Click Here.