Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Are you a male with very long fingernails?

If so, why not clip them?

by Anonymousreply 4002/14/2015

Just my long pinky fingernail...better to snort my cocaine.

by Anonymousreply 101/12/2012

Best thread EVER!

by Anonymousreply 201/12/2012

My nails grow really fast, and if I cut them close to the quick, they'll be back to long in no time. Sometimes I like them long. They make for excellent scratchers.

Speaking of guys with long nails, how about sexy former American Idol contestant Tim Urban? He could scratch the hell out of your back with those things.

by Anonymousreply 401/12/2012

I keep the nails on my sex hand very short. My other hand has some longer nail. If I need my non sex hand for sex too, I just put blocks of cheese to render them harmless.

by Anonymousreply 501/12/2012

WTF? Why does Tim have such long nails? Is he a secret drag queen?

by Anonymousreply 601/12/2012

Not sure, R6. It was much ballyhooed on during his time on AI. All the blogs went on and on about why his nails were so long.

by Anonymousreply 701/12/2012

by Anonymousreply 805/11/2012

Love guys with long, well manicured nails.

by Anonymousreply 905/11/2012

Since I put on a little weight I've had to compensate by growing long nails in order to reach and properly cleanse myself after a bowel movement. Fortunately, they're admired as an attractive asset by interested boys unaware of their utilitarian purpose.

by Anonymousreply 1005/11/2012

by Anonymousreply 1105/11/2012

How else you gonna do coke

by Anonymousreply 1305/12/2012

Men who play classical guitar frequently have long fingernails on their right hands because they need them to pick the strings.

by Anonymousreply 1405/12/2012

I have long nails out of necessity due to weight issues I need them to help me keep clean down there if you know what I mean. On both hands they're about .5 inch long. i grow them out 1 inch long for chrismats time. THanks bye.

by Anonymousreply 1608/27/2012

eew i hate seeing guys with long nails. so weird

by Anonymousreply 1708/27/2012

Can you pick your nose easier with longer finger nails?

by Anonymousreply 1808/27/2012

How the hell does a man or woman with long nails wipe their asses?!

by Anonymousreply 1908/27/2012

by Anonymousreply 2008/27/2012

I would imagine that picking dried boogers in your nose is easier with longer finger nails.

by Anonymousreply 2108/27/2012

I can't stand when my fingernails get past about 1/16". I'm an I.T. pro and typing with longer nails is a pain in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 2208/27/2012

I never cut mine.

Long finger nails mean I do no manual labor whatsoever. I am very wealthy.

I must pay the servants who handle my personal toilette very handsomely.

My friends call me "Empress."

by Anonymousreply 2308/27/2012

They're also great or leaning out your ears. Haven't bought q-tips in years.

by Anonymousreply 2408/27/2012

Long nails on a guy are disgusting, in my opinion. It totally skeeves me out. For women, i cringe when I see one with those fakenails that curl over. Yeech.

Funnily enough, I was looking online the other day for health issues that effect the nails and I came across a fetish I had never heard of before. Apparently, there are people out there that get off on long nails and will even pay for clippings.

I guess there really is a fetish for everything!

by Anonymousreply 2508/27/2012

I like to get mine shaped and buffed at a good salon periodically. I'll use some clear polish on them for a speciall, dressy occasion. They are elegantly long and are the envy of many women I've met.

And yes, I occasionally use a pencil to dial numbers on a cellphone, or to key in info on my iPad. Not worth the risk of breaking or chipping a nail.

by Anonymousreply 2608/27/2012

The thought of someone using a pencil to "key in" information on an iPad makes me LOL.

by Anonymousreply 2708/27/2012

I call bullshit on R26. You can't use a pencil on an iPad.

by Anonymousreply 2808/27/2012

I hate fingernails. I keep mine extremely short, and over the years have cut them lower and lower so much of my fingertips on the front of my fingers are now nail-free. I have talked with doctors about having them removed entirely, but no one in the US will do it. So I've been looking for a surgeon in Mexico to take them off and clip the nail bed in a way that will stop them from growing back. I've managed to eliminate the nails on my three small toes on each foot just by cutting them down relentlessly, but have decided to let the nails stay on the big toes and the ones next to them for balance.

So of course the sight of long fingernails on men makes me sick. I can just about see the bacteria growing behind them. And they stink. You can tell if someone has had a bowel movement in the last 10 hours because no one bothers to clean their hands and nails, and then they dig into their food and it's like funky, shitty monkey paws all over you. Women are disgusting no matter what they do, and seem to revel in their incipient nastiness, so it's no surprise that they grow their hooks out like insane witches and then color them like they do their stinking hair, even though they're skinning and tweezing their pussies constantly with their endemic OCD so their genitals look like plucked green squabs ready to be tossed from the "Sell Today" bin in the butcher shop.

Great thread. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 2908/27/2012

any more males with long nails?

by Anonymousreply 3008/29/2012

You guys on DL are extremely gross and crass and you like to talk about extremely gross stuff! How do any of you get partners? I wouldn't go near guys that are gross and crass like you guys are with a ten foot pole!

by Anonymousreply 3108/29/2012

I have seen guys once an a while in the past with one long finger nail on the pinky finger. I was told by a couple of people that guys who have the long nail on their pinky finger is a gay symbol? Is that true? Has anyone ever heard that before?

by Anonymousreply 3208/29/2012

few things are a bigger turnoff that a guy with long fingernails. disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 3308/29/2012

I agree with you R33 100%. Just reading some of the posts makes me sick! In addition, Why are people becoming so gross in general? Another big issues now a days are guys with tattoos!

by Anonymousreply 3408/29/2012

Fucking revolting.

by Anonymousreply 3508/29/2012

All you people are weird

by Anonymousreply 3603/13/2013

who cares if you're a guy it's your life if you want to grow long fingernails go ahead and do it like the world's going to end if guys start growing long fingernails you're on this earth for a very short time do whatever you want

by Anonymousreply 3710/15/2013

I love crazy bitches like R29.

by Anonymousreply 3810/15/2013

I'm a major nail biter. I haven't had a long nail in years.

by Anonymousreply 3910/15/2013

I have very long nails and keep them painted with several coats of clear hardener. They are straight, squared tips, look like thick glass. I like the way they look and could care less what the rest of the world thinks.

by Anonymousreply 4002/14/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!