Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Joan Collins and Stephanie Beacham Looking Fabulous in Horrible Outfits for Snickers Ad

I can't believe Joan admits to 74. Interesting that Joan chose Stephanie to appear in the ad and not Linda.

by Anonymousreply 3506/04/2014

Stephanie is more popular in the UK than Linda

by Anonymousreply 101/11/2012

Didn't she and Linda have some falling out a couple of years ago. I think she made some negative comments about a stage performance Linda was giving.

by Anonymousreply 201/11/2012

I just finished reading Linda's new autobiography. She doesn't mention anything negative about Joan or the play.

by Anonymousreply 301/11/2012

I'm sorry...Joan looks cut from the same cloth as Baby Jane Hudson. A gargoyle in heels.

by Anonymousreply 401/11/2012

[quote]Stephanie is more popular in the UK than Linda

Not to mention a more human appearance.

by Anonymousreply 501/11/2012

Claire Yarlett and Tracey Skoggins are no fans of Beacham. I'll leave it at that. I was a PA on the Colbys set, and the stories I could tell you!

by Anonymousreply 601/11/2012

Stephanie looks FABULOUS!

I loved me some Sable Colby!

by Anonymousreply 701/11/2012

They both look incredible. I hope this ad gets posted on YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 801/11/2012

Stephanie Beacham and Tracey Skoggins appeared on a talk show once and said they were as close as sisters.

by Anonymousreply 901/11/2012

Stephanie Beacham was added to Corie to add some much needed 'glitter' to that dowdy show.

by Anonymousreply 1001/11/2012

[R6] Then TELL THEM.

by Anonymousreply 1101/11/2012

Scoggins is a Republican. I don't blame Stephanie one bit if she didn't like her.

by Anonymousreply 1201/11/2012

Is Joan only 74? That would make her only 29 in the Star Trek episode

by Anonymousreply 1301/11/2012

Tracey Scoggins was one of the worst actresses E V E R. And Claire Whorelett was just as bad.

by Anonymousreply 1401/11/2012

Almost everyone was in awe of Barbara Stanwyck. Most of the actors, especially the younger ones were terrified of her. Barbara was aware of this. Although she expected to work on a thoroughly professional set, she didn't want people to think she was some high and mighty film legend. One day she called Yarlett into her trailer (yes, she and Heston had their own trailers; not merely dressing rooms). Yarlett was terrified, scared that Barbara was going to chew her out for some mistake she had made. Instead, Barbara sat her down, pulled out a couple of cigars, and they sat there smoking together. This broke the ice with Yarlett and they became rather close. I do know that when Barbara died, Claire brought a box of Cuban cigars to the funeral and asked that they be buried with her. Don't think Claire ever found out if they ever made it into her casket.

by Anonymousreply 1501/11/2012

The article lists Joan as 78.

by Anonymousreply 1601/11/2012

I'm sure Stanwyck didn't mind having a blonde hussy like Claire Whorelett around. Stanwyck loved the ladies.

by Anonymousreply 1701/11/2012

I can't believe Joan agreed to wear that ruched blue horror, considering what it's doing to her bustline.

Love her shoes, though.

by Anonymousreply 1801/11/2012

Tracy Scoggins and Stephanie Beachum are actually quite close. They have been friends for years, appearing on shows together talking about their friendship. In fact, it looked more like they were a couple than friends. It was Beachum who convinced the producers of DYNASTY to write Scoggins' character Monica Colby into the story when they brought Sable back in the last season. That's the only reason Monica was included in the last season.

by Anonymousreply 1901/11/2012

Joan's dentures are a few sizes too large methinks.

by Anonymousreply 2001/11/2012

Joan really needs to stop denying she's had any plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 2101/11/2012

Joan Henrietta Collins, OBE (born 23 May 1933), is an English actress, author, and columnist. Born in Paddington and raised in Maida Vale, Collins grew up during the Second World War. At the age of nine, she made her stage debut in A Doll's House and after attending school, she was classically trained as an actress at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA) in London. After eighteen months at the drama school, she was signed to an exclusive contract by the Rank Organisation and appeared in a number of British films.

by Anonymousreply 2201/11/2012

Joan and Linda toured the US in a production of James Kirkwood's "Legenda". The tour lasted six months, after which Joan wanted it to go to NY. But Linda had had enough of the tour and decided to stop. Without Linda, there was not enough box office draw for NY producers, and the production died.

It was Joan's last acting gig (not counting this commercial) - no wonder she's angry at Linda.

by Anonymousreply 2301/12/2012

Oh my, the word 'Snickerpoodle' comes to mind when I look at Joan!

by Anonymousreply 2401/12/2012

Check them out here..

by Anonymousreply 2501/13/2012

Who made Joans Dress and where can I get one? I'm a crossdresser, and its the perfect style for glam tran! Any ideas. anyone ?

by Anonymousreply 2612/11/2012

[quote]Claire Yarlett and Tracey Skoggins are no fans of Beacham.

I read that Stanwyck loathed Heston but adored Beacham.

Jason priestly always speaks fondly of her (admitting he had a crush) when they did Sister Kate.

The Alexis/Sable exchanges of words in the final season was some hilarious shit and certainly rivals any of the Alexis/Krystle fights.

by Anonymousreply 2806/04/2014

OP = Sadie Ratliff

by Anonymousreply 2906/04/2014

[quote]Did she really get raped? Excuse me, but she has been a whore most of her life.

Freeper alert. F&F.

by Anonymousreply 3006/04/2014

by Anonymousreply 3106/04/2014

So La Collins is doing Christmas panto now?

by Anonymousreply 3206/04/2014

I wish Elizabeth Montgomery had played Krystle as originally intended.

by Anonymousreply 3306/04/2014

Joan might be a repressed lesbo.

by Anonymousreply 3406/04/2014

Collins is 81 according to Wikipedia and she couldn't possibly be younger than that.

by Anonymousreply 3506/04/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!