Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

'I will reveal the names of TWO Hollywood paedophiles that abused me,' says Corey Feldman

As a teenage star Corey Feldman starred in some classic movies and became an eighties Hollywood icon.

But on film sets such as The Goonies, Stand By me and The Lost Boys he claims to have been sexually abused by paedophiles.

The Dancing On Ice star admits he was preyed on by many men and he plans to reveal the names of two Hollywood perverts in a tell all book.

---more at link

by Anonymousreply 17508/08/2013

Next stop: death by drugs overdoese for feldman!! It always looks like an accident.

by Anonymousreply 401/08/2012

I find this disgusting. Child abuse is a serious situation and for him to use it as bait to sell a book is trivializing the whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 501/08/2012

I wish Aaron Carter would do the same with Bruce Willis.

by Anonymousreply 601/08/2012

John Phillips and Jerry Sandusky.

by Anonymousreply 701/08/2012

r8, what an absolutely ridiculous statement. Pedos don't care if a child is ugly or not. What planet are you from?

by Anonymousreply 901/08/2012

more on Aaron and Bruce, r6

by Anonymousreply 1001/08/2012

I'm glad that he's going to name his abusers, I just hope he does it to the police first, not in the press. i know there's not much the police can do about it, but it would look bad if he didn't, like a famewhore move instead of something done out of a genuine concern or as part or his healing process

by Anonymousreply 1201/08/2012

Corey, you in danger, girl!

by Anonymousreply 1301/08/2012

this thread closing in 5,4,3,2......

by Anonymousreply 1401/08/2012

This. Never. Happened. (To Corey) .... the two people he names will be two guys who are long dead and unknown to boot.

by Anonymousreply 1501/08/2012

He should announce the names during the second hour of "Good Morning America", like they do for the award show nominations. Maybe one name at 8:20, then the other at 8:50.

by Anonymousreply 1801/08/2012

Oh, my.

by Anonymousreply 1901/08/2012

What if Bryan Lourd or Kevin Huvane was mentioned?

Who was associated with Michael Jackson? A very big name.

by Anonymousreply 2101/08/2012

Maybe Richard Donner and Joel Schumacher?

by Anonymousreply 2201/09/2012

Katie Couric

by Anonymousreply 2301/09/2012

Who is r24 addressing?

by Anonymousreply 2501/09/2012

no one

by Anonymousreply 2601/09/2012

It's Cecil B. DeMille and George Cukor.

by Anonymousreply 2701/09/2012

Laurel and Hardy.

by Anonymousreply 2801/09/2012

What about Corey Haime?

What about Brad Renfro?

Who did they all work for?

by Anonymousreply 2901/09/2012

A gossip board with no gossip. How much fun is that?

by Anonymousreply 3001/09/2012

David Stone??

by Anonymousreply 3101/09/2012

I hear one of them was the oiled and muscled saxophone player from The Lost Boys.

by Anonymousreply 3201/09/2012

[quote]The Dancing On Ice star admits he was preyed on by many men and he plans to reveal the names of two Hollywood perverts in a tell all book.

...which will probably be minor producers or people now deceased, as opposed to the men still in power positions who likely abused him, e.g. Joel Schumacher.

by Anonymousreply 3301/09/2012

Give me $500 extra and I'll also blow a kazoo out of my ass!

by Anonymousreply 3401/09/2012

I've been following Hollywood gossip for about 20 years, not much revealed.

Did he work with Jeffrey Jones?

by Anonymousreply 3501/09/2012

I remember him on Howard Stern's radio show expressing his disappointment that Michael Jackson never made a play for him.

by Anonymousreply 3601/09/2012

I read an article about River Phoenix and someone was asking who he hated and out of the blue he said "Joel Schumacher."

by Anonymousreply 3801/09/2012

Looks like someone was seeking a little attention.

Let's see if anyone is "outed".

by Anonymousreply 3901/09/2012

r22 Superman and Lethal Weapon Richard Donner?

I knew Shumacher was a rumoured creep, but not Donner.

What have you heard?

by Anonymousreply 4001/09/2012

Adolphe Menjou and Rin Tin Tin

by Anonymousreply 4101/09/2012

Fatty Arbuckle and that guy who killed The Black Dahlia.

by Anonymousreply 4201/10/2012

Yes, Corey. Emil Nitrite and Ben Dover.

by Anonymousreply 4301/10/2012

If you act now, I will include my personal autograph with the reveal, all for the low, low price of 19.95.

by Anonymousreply 4401/10/2012

Donner? He produced Lost Boys and Goonies...he has friends in high places.

by Anonymousreply 4501/10/2012

[R44] And for an extra $15 I'll "personalize" a pair of my sexiest black boxer briefs….

by Anonymousreply 4601/10/2012

Thanks r45.

I was too lazy to look it up.

That would explain the genre change. Fuck.

I wonder how scared Hollywood was when Charlie Sheen went off the rails. He's one of the lifers who probably knows where a lot of the bodies are buried.

Christian Bale, too.

I've always wondered about Kenny Ortega.

by Anonymousreply 4701/10/2012

Corey Feldman RIP

by Anonymousreply 4801/10/2012

We are all agog, Corey Feldman! The world of teen movies in the 1980s is so incredibly important to us... stretching out the moment of suspense is sure to get you a career again, because we are SO intrigued by your teaser!

by Anonymousreply 4901/10/2012

[quote]If you act now, I will include my personal autograph with the reveal, all for the low, low price of 19.95.

But wait! If you act now I'll add in one of Corey Haim's teeth. Just add separate processing and handling.

by Anonymousreply 5001/10/2012

Keanu's stepfather is a good friend of Kenny Ortega's.

by Anonymousreply 5101/10/2012

Charlie Sheen was in trouble when he talked. Now he only talks about himself.

by Anonymousreply 5201/10/2012

It's the Daily Mail.

by Anonymousreply 5301/10/2012

I doubt if Feldman will say anything but that doesn't mean there is nothing to tell

by Anonymousreply 5401/10/2012

How lovely that he'll *eventually* reveal the names for profit, but in the meanwhile, allow the abusers (if they're still alive) to continue to abuse children.

by Anonymousreply 5501/10/2012

Didn't Kenny Ortega get the boys for Michael Jackson?

by Anonymousreply 5601/10/2012

It was Jason Vorhees! He made me feel...special.

by Anonymousreply 5701/11/2012

I hope they all shit their pants right now, but I guess the really powerful ones could threaten him into silence.

by Anonymousreply 5801/11/2012

It's just so honorable to out two pedophiles for publicity and not for something as unimportant like it'd be the right thing (to out every single one of them).

by Anonymousreply 5901/11/2012

R59, I agree with you. He said there was a group of men, but he is only going to drop a bomb on two of them? So the rest are allowed to continue to molest kids? Or until the second book comes out when he will reveal more names? Why doesn't he have a press conference revealing who these guys are? Making this revelation in a book just puts this strong question mark about his motive. He indicated in the article that he has been working in film continuously ,and that is a lie that he is a has been? What films has he been doing? The last time I remember him in something was some reality piece of garbage TV show. He had to spend time ,and live with a group of has beens on the show. This was around, 6 years ago and I remember he was bitching that he wanted some girl kicked off of the show because she was not famous in any way. He was just horribly mean. Maybe he was awful because he was molested?

BTW, does anyone think Steven Spielberg might have molested him if this is true?

by Anonymousreply 6001/11/2012

Perhaps this was a broadcast request for more money from his abusers?

by Anonymousreply 6101/11/2012

R61 is probably on the mark.

by Anonymousreply 6201/11/2012

I think this all needs to come out. I think people around Michael Jackson are involved and I'm glad Michael is dead.

I think it has been going on for decades and I think people will be surprised. But to actually depend on Corey Feldman for anything...? I can't. These are powerful people, who would publish it? No one.

by Anonymousreply 6301/11/2012

Joel Schumacher? But he only seems to go for hot young men like McBongo and Farrell.

by Anonymousreply 6501/11/2012

Feldman still has a strong friendship with Richard Donner, it's not him.

by Anonymousreply 6701/11/2012

I don’t know. While I have no doubt both coreys were molested, I don’t believe Feldman will name names. A vague promise of a tell-all book doesn’t sound serious, it sounds like he’s using this subject, again, just to get attention because he has a TV show coming up.

If Corey Haim or Brad Renfro ever wrote a tale-all book, that would have had probably ended in a huge scandal.

by Anonymousreply 6801/11/2012

It's like the book on Travolta. Nothing will ever come of it.

by Anonymousreply 6901/11/2012

I hope R61 is correct, and though it won't happen, it would be nice to think he gets payoff large enough to set himself up with at least enough money to live simply and frugally forever.

It's an absolute crime that he helped make so much money for so many people and has nothing but heartache and bad memories to show for it.

Yes, he's responsible for many of his own problems, drug, wasteful spending, etc.

But when did he ever have a chance to learn how to live responsibly and manage money properly?

He should at least get enough money that he doesn't have to worry about being homeless or hungry.

And if he was molested by some mega names who can afford it, they should pay him off handsomely and not be cheap about it.

More likely, though, is that he will turn up dead of what looks like an overdose, or he'll be paid a couple hundred thousand and in a year be broke again.

by Anonymousreply 7001/11/2012

I heard it was Davey and Goliath

by Anonymousreply 7101/11/2012

What's the Brad Renfro deal? Never heard any stories about that.

by Anonymousreply 7201/11/2012

[quote]It's an absolute crime that he helped make so much money for so many people and has nothing but heartache and bad memories to show for it.

What, did he make these movies for free? No, he was paid, and paid handsomely.

[quote]But when did he ever have a chance to learn how to live responsibly and manage money properly?

He had the same chance as everyone else has to learn this. He didnt. Oh well.

[quote]He should at least get enough money that he doesn't have to worry about being homeless or hungry.

In which case he is no different than anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 7301/11/2012

[quote]What, did he make these movies for free? No, he was paid, and paid handsomely.

His parents squandered most of his money.

by Anonymousreply 7401/11/2012

So much charming victim blaming. So Feldman is the problem, because he didn't end Hollywood child abuse, even though it happened to him and even though he is the only one to talk about it... Shut up.

by Anonymousreply 7501/11/2012

In other news.......Keith Richards said he would reveal the names of 2 musicians who did drugs in the 60s.

by Anonymousreply 7601/11/2012

Professional victim. The acting gig didn't work out for you, Corey? Too bad.

by Anonymousreply 7701/11/2012

[quote]What's the Brad Renfro deal?

He was alleged to have been one of Bryan Singer's young "conquests" on the set of "Apt Pupil," along with multiple extras, and that the mindfuck he experienced afterwards led to his eventual downfall and accidental drug overdose. The film even has a high school locker-room shower scene featuring at least a dozen fully-nude underage boys (though not full-frontal), back when Singer could get away with such hijinks without suspicion (the parents of the extras in that movie changed that, however - they filed a lawsuit against Singer regarding this inappropriate situation that was eventually settled out of court).

by Anonymousreply 7801/11/2012

Geez Louise, I'm a bit perturbed by most of the replies on this. When did it become fun or funny to make fun of someone who was molested as a child? Yes, he's probably teasing us about names to get publicity, but it doesn't really matter: the poor kid was molested, and we shouldn't make fun of that no matter what. If I had been molested as a kid, who knows what i might or might not do for attention once that youthful appeal wore off. Give him a break. Don't laugh at him, don't question his motives, don't belittle what he went though.

by Anonymousreply 8001/11/2012

Years ago, there was an interesting episode of the Howard Stern Show (back when he was on broadcast). The guests were LaToya Jackson and her then-husband. At that time, LaToya was still trying to cash in on her famous sibling. She'd later go on to dump her husband, when she realized how much more lucrative it would be to be an acolyte of her brother.

On the show, LaToya was dishing on how her brother surrounded himself with little boys. The message was pretty clear--she was calling her brother a pedophile.

Corey Feldman called in to defend his friend. After all, his friendship with Michael Jackson had become his only significant claim to fame. He stated that he had spent all sorts of time at Neverland Ranch, and MJ hadn't made a single move on him.

Without missing a beat, LaToya said that Michael was not at all interested in Corey because Corey, who would have been 14 or 15 at the time, was too old. Michael, she said, was annoyed at how much time Corey spent at his place.

Looking back at that, I kind of wonder why, at that time, Corey didn't react like someone who had been abused.

I get the impression that Corey was abused about as much as anyone hoping to sell their story to "Us" magazine.

by Anonymousreply 8101/13/2012

I never did like Corey Feldman because he always came off as a BSer con artist to me. I think what we have to take into account about all actors and actresses is the very fact that they can act on and off screen. They have an ability to manipulate untruths ,and make you believe them that they really did or do happen. I'm not necessary denying Corey Fledman ,but it just seems like he is playing a game. If you think about it, right now those powerful names that Corey is playing hide and go seek with the media, he is allowing these molesters to possibility to continue to molest a child at this present time,and a child could be in danger.Corey, is morally and ethically responsible for with holding information. Also, the creditability of Corey leaves a big question mark because when people write autobiographies and biographies, the authors of these books have to say something to make their books sell.

There is no doubt that Hollywood has a tremendous amount of corruption which has been the norm in Hollywood from day one. But, R81 pointed out something really interesting. It really doesn't make sense that some who was once molested would protect a molester? Unless Micheal Jackson was paying him with drugs to make that phone call that day on the Howard Stern show?

BTW, I'm going to ask a possibly outrages question. Do think the two Corey's were an item? I get that vibe for some reason. Like they might have comfort each other ,and were each others companion to the point that they romantically in love with each other? Do you think that is a load of crap? or do you think that is possible?

by Anonymousreply 8201/13/2012

Well, let's just get this out of the way immediately.

Joel Schumacher is NOT into young boys. He IS into more of the Matthew McBongo types.

* wink wink * * nudge nudge * * say no more *

by Anonymousreply 8301/13/2012

[R9] appears to know too much. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 8501/13/2012

[quote]But, [R81] pointed out something really interesting. It really doesn't make sense that some who was once molested would protect a molester? Unless Micheal Jackson was paying him with drugs to make that phone call that day on the Howard Stern show?

What the hell do you mean by that? Obviously he didn't think that Michael Jackson was a molester. He kept repeating that Jackson never touched him, even after their falling out, when he didn't leave a good hair on him (this century - until his death) btw. Maybe he likes telling the truth? How does that not make sense?

by Anonymousreply 8601/13/2012

Most (sane) people don't bite the hand that feeds them. It's only the mentally unstable and druggies who are wild cards.

by Anonymousreply 8701/13/2012

R86, just because Micheal Jackson never touched him doesn't mean that Jackson wasn't a molester. Also, with he with Jackson 24/7? Was he with Jackson when Jackson went to Mexico to the poor sections and molest boys? Also, so everyone is supposed to believe Corey's story of being molested except for the boys who claimed Jackson molested them?

Someone on DL once posted an article of a guy who confronted Jackson on the abuse he did to him when this guy was just a little kid. He said Jackson used to call the guy when he was a little kid and masturbate on the phone while Jackson was talking to the kid.Jackson also talked about sexually explicit stuff with the kid on the phone as well.The guy said, I'm not saying this to gain any money because I'm a self made millionaire and I'm not writing a book.He never sued Micheal Jackson either so his story is considered very creditable.

by Anonymousreply 8801/14/2012

r9 = pedophile. Only a pedophile could make such a statement.

by Anonymousreply 8901/14/2012

When the two coreys had that conversation on their show about being molested when they were younger, everybody assumed they were talking about Michael Jackson. Then, after he died, both Coreys appeared on TV and said he never touched them.

I’m not saying Jackson didn’t molest young boys, but I thought it was a shitty thing to come out and say he didn’t touch them only after he died. While he was alive, they were clearly using his name to generate publicity for their show. That’s the problem with Feldman, he comes off as too calculated whenever the subject comes up and the more he makes big statements and then denying them he causes more damage then good.

by Anonymousreply 9001/14/2012

[quote]just because Micheal Jackson never touched him doesn't mean that Jackson wasn't a molester.

Yes? Still, Corey Feldman obviously believed he wasn't a molester. So... what is the point?

As for the millionaire... I remember the story. He said he was talking to MJ on the phone when he was a teen and MJ was, I think, 21, and MJ asked him if he masturbated. He was very angry at the article written about it and said the tabloid blackmailed and tricked him. He was desperate to apologize to MJ. So no little kid, and no confrontation about abuse - the guy did not think he was a victim of MJ, but I agree it is a believable story of Michael wanting to discuss sex with a younger boy on the phone.

by Anonymousreply 9101/14/2012

That's not true R90, they said he didn't touch them right away... It's just that most people chose not to listen. As mentioned in this thread, Feldman was saying that MJ didn't touch him nonstop since 93, but he also repeated it shortly after that episode. It was something like "No, that wasn't about Michael. I have my problems with Michael, but he has nothing to do with this!" I have also seen a video of Haim going out of his way to bring up to the papparazzi that MJ never did anything to him. They tried!

by Anonymousreply 9201/14/2012

As a parent, I would think Corey Feldman wouldn't want to look like he was doing this kind of thing for a buck. I have never been in the situation and I'm sure it's tough for anyone who was molested to talk about it .... but really, he has children and how would he feel if he found out something like that happened to his kids and the abusers were 'known' by others (in the neighborhood, etc) who said nothing.

He should be ashamed to present it this way. Like others said in this thread. Pretty much a shitty 'pay me and I'll talk' move.

And I have no doubt that some time down the road, Corey *will* change his story and "reveal" that Michael Jackson did molest him. To any one with a check that will clear.

by Anonymousreply 9301/14/2012

The easiest time to get rich by accusing Michael Jackson is over. Corey could have easily sold lies for good money in 2002 to 2006 when the press was bloodthirsty for any dirt and he hated him anyway, but he never changed his story. Whether Michael was his friend, his enemy, or dead, he always said the same thing for two decades now - he was a victim of molestation, Jackson had nothing to do with it. So what the hell kind of reason would you have to assume that would change "some time down the road"?

Seriously, I'm not a fan of Corey, but the way people try to irrationally make him out to be a villain in this situation is disgusting. Pure vile victim blaming.

Most victims don't come forward in order to protect the general population. (And is it any wonder seeing how the general population generally treats them, if they do?) They can do what they want, they should do what is best for them. How about blaming the molesters for molesting even more victims?

Feldman is already helping by warning people that kids will likely get abused in Hollywood, when you leave them unwatched. No one has been saying this so clearly before. I hope he will get lots of money for the truth!

by Anonymousreply 9401/14/2012

"He kept repeating that Jackson never touched him, even after their falling out"

You must have forget the time around the trial when he gave an interview saying that Michael asked him to look at porn with him...that is what molesters do to get their victims aroused. He said he told Michael "no" but it is clear Michael wanted to molest him.

"The easiest time to get rich by accusing Michael Jackson is over. Corey could have easily sold lies for good money in 2002 to 2006 when the press was bloodthirsty for any dirt and he hated him anyway, but he never changed his story"

Gotta laugh at the Michael Jackson fans who attack the press for being "bloodthirsty" and his victims for trying to "get rich". Funny how no female victims ever tried to "get rich" by saying Michael molested them. Same goes for Jerry Sandusky. If it is just some random "free-for-all" of people trying to get rich then where are the women and girls? Men are even less likely to come forward about abuse than women are.

by Anonymousreply 9501/14/2012

[quote]You must have forget the time around the trial when he gave an interview saying that Michael asked him to look at porn with him.

No, I just remember the interview he actually did give. I already asked someone (you?) here for a link to the porn quote, but none was provided, so I'm thinking this is still twisting his quote about how there was a medical book about skin and venereal(?) diseases on Michael's table, which had pictures of genitals in it, and Michael let him see it, which he wonders might have been inappropriate in hindsight.

Point is, he never contradicted himself.

[quote]Gotta laugh at the Michael Jackson fans who attack the press for being "bloodthirsty" and his victims for trying to "get rich".

How is this relevant? R93 accused Corey of going to claim MJ molested him in order to get rich. I don't think that has anything to do with fandom.

Anyway, lots of people claimed they were offered money by tabloids to lie about Michael Jackson. Funnily is all these fake stories, he also would have been said to molest boys and never girls. How strange!

You don't have to believe Michael Jackson is innocent to see that the press was bloodthirsty for dirt on him.

by Anonymousreply 9601/14/2012

Michael Jackson was a music idol who happened to be a pedophile in his private life.

Not the first first one and he won't be the last one.

by Anonymousreply 9701/14/2012

R97 = Pete Townsend

by Anonymousreply 9801/15/2012

Michael Jackson was a ped0 and even the people who don't want to believe he was still like any sane and protective adult should-would not let their kid or any child go to one of his "sleepovers" at his ranch where no parents were around and a kid or children would sleep in bed with a grown ass man like Michael Jackson.

See link to an article about MJ and how the FBI was investigating him.

by Anonymousreply 9901/15/2012

Methinks Mr. Feldman is trying to blackmail certain men in Hollywood into giving him some cash. That's why he keeps up the vague threats. Molestation is a difficult thing to prove, and as Michael Jackson's accusers learned, very lucrative- if the accused decide to $ettle (guilty or not).

by Anonymousreply 10001/15/2012

Jackson's last accuser should have won in court. What is the matter with juries?

He was soooo guilty.

by Anonymousreply 10101/15/2012

That last post reminded me of a bar (straight) trivia contest I went to about a month ago. One of the trivia teams named themselves "The Sandusky Showerbuddies."

by Anonymousreply 10301/15/2012

I don't think anything will come of this...without at least two witnesses, what could be proved. I would like to see some people exposed but nothing will happen.

by Anonymousreply 10401/15/2012

It is kind of surprising how many pedophiles are out there but let's face it, most of them are straight.

by Anonymousreply 10501/15/2012

>>I wonder how scared Hollywood was when Charlie Sheen went off the rails. He's one of the lifers who probably knows where a lot of the bodies are buried.

Christian Bale, too.

who would have molested Bale?

by Anonymousreply 10601/17/2012

[quote]who would have molested Bale?

Good question!

by Anonymousreply 10701/17/2012

Bale was already an adult when he worked with Ortega, r107.

by Anonymousreply 10801/17/2012

Bale was an adult but there were so many kids on that shoot...

by Anonymousreply 10901/19/2012

feldman - get one with it. name the fuckers. move on with your life.

by Anonymousreply 11001/19/2012

So who are they?

by Anonymousreply 11101/24/2012

He needs to write it and I wish he would name a few stars that have participated.

Is there a book about all the sex and drugs and unplanned deaths/accidents and people aquainted with Burt Fields and Anthony Pelicano?

by Anonymousreply 11201/27/2012

So...who are they? We're waiting Corey.

by Anonymousreply 11302/02/2012

Not me.

by Anonymousreply 11402/02/2012

So, this is going nowhere, right?

by Anonymousreply 11503/06/2012

Did his book ever come out?

by Anonymousreply 11603/06/2012

Edgar Bronfman, Jr.

by Anonymousreply 11703/06/2012

Bruce Willis R^?

Please do tell.

Bruce does look like acreep.

He is super creepy

by Anonymousreply 11803/06/2012

I hate men that abuse young children.

by Anonymousreply 11903/08/2012

Well, I never worked with him.

Whew!

by Anonymousreply 12003/08/2012

You mean there's still people on Datalounge that don't know Bruce is a pedo perv?

by Anonymousreply 12103/08/2012

Would you do the eTrade baby?

by Anonymousreply 12203/08/2012

R121, Seriously! No really. I'm new here. Don't lie to me.

by Anonymousreply 12303/08/2012

Bruce was fucking Aaron Carter. When Aaron divorced his mother, or some such shit, he had to sue her for over a million dollars worth of gifts that Bruce Willis gave him during the course of the years.

Bruce Willis bought Aaron Carter $1 million worth of gifts, a recent lawsuit by the teen heartthrob against his mother revealed. Willis' rep didn't return The Scoop's calls wanting to know what prompted Willis' generous bouts of gift-giving. .

by Anonymousreply 12403/08/2012

Damn!

by Anonymousreply 12503/08/2012

and mind you the story is pretty old so I'm thinking Aaron was about 12 or 13.

by Anonymousreply 12603/08/2012

If you go down a list Bruce's movies, it seems every other one has a preteen boy as his co-star.

by Anonymousreply 12703/08/2012

So how come Willis and the others never get held accountable? Are the big stars really that well protected? How does that work if so many people presumably know about it?

by Anonymousreply 12803/08/2012

I've asked that question many times on DL. I guess the answer is if you make your living reporting on Hollywood you aren't going to be to harsh or you'll be cut off. Bruce is/was, when totaled, a billion dollar business.

by Anonymousreply 12903/08/2012

[quote]So how come Willis and the others never get held accountable? Are the big stars really that well protected? How does that work if so many people presumably know about it?

If you're an actor/actress and you make enough money for the studios, they have no qualms about protecting you and making sure your illegal activities stay covered up, even if it's something as downright evil as pedophilia.

It works because the people who choose to work in that industry don't want to lose their jobs and status. A lot of them wind up with their own issues, too, so the studios wind up with dirt on them. Plus the non-disclosure agreements help. And I'm sure that there are plenty of assholes who work "security" for these studios who won't hesitate to do the dirty work to keep people quiet, i.e. make threats, antagonize, etc.

by Anonymousreply 13003/08/2012

I guess I see that, R130. But what about all the lower-mid level workers who know the dirt? The caterers, bartenders, secretaries, editorial assistants, PA's, makeup artists, crew, etc? The ones who leave their industry for some other career where they won't be held hostage? What about the kids, the cousins, the exes? Does everyone sign airtight confidentiality agreements? Or is there just a massive psychological barrier to doing anything?

by Anonymousreply 13103/08/2012

It looks like Quintin Tarentino likes to hire perverts-Bruce willis, David Carradine, who knows who else.

Tarantino must be some sort of freak to kowingly extend work to these types, and would have the scoop on all of the beasts in Hollywood.

p.s. David Carradine was a known pedophile, of the worst kind, for decades in Hollywood. Any normal business environment would have shunned him, but the film business embraced him.

Just goes to show you there is true evil in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 13203/08/2012

Confidentiality agreements can't legally apply to crimes! They might works psychologically. People might tell themselves "Oh, I can't say anything anyway", because they are cowards, but airtight confidentiality agreements do not exist where crimes are concerned.

by Anonymousreply 13303/08/2012

It's true that a non-disclosure agreement does not prohibit the reporting of a crime.

But most people are afraid of those with power and money. They don't say anything out of fear. Fear for themselves, fear for their families. What they don't understand is that nowadays going public gives a whistleblower a lot of protection.

by Anonymousreply 13403/08/2012

[quote]Tarantino must be some sort of freak to kowingly extend work to these types, and would have the scoop on all of the beasts in Hollywood.

The only thing that matters to Tarantino is film. He doesn't give a shit about anything outside of that.

by Anonymousreply 13503/08/2012

Corey Feldman will make his big announcement the week following Larry Flynt's outing of several members of Congress (promised to be revealed immediately after the 2010 election.)

by Anonymousreply 13603/08/2012

"But what about all the lower-mid level workers who know the dirt? The caterers, bartenders, secretaries, editorial assistants, PA's, makeup artists, crew, etc? The ones who leave their industry for some other career where they won't be held hostage? What about the kids, the cousins, the exes? Does everyone sign airtight confidentiality agreements? Or is there just a massive psychological barrier to doing anything?"

Look at all the people at Penn State who knew about Jerry Sandusky and didn't do shit. Is it that hard to believe that people can keep secrets?

by Anonymousreply 13703/08/2012

I never knew what to think about the Bruce Willis, Aaron Carter story...is it true or not? Is there a link to legal papers or anything? I just don't know why I should believe it. Are there pictures of Willis with Carter?

by Anonymousreply 13803/08/2012

[quote]Is there a link to legal papers or anything? I just don't know why I should believe it.

There's nothing to stop you from contacting Aaron Carter's attorney. Be sure to get back to us with the reply.

by Anonymousreply 13903/08/2012

A z-list star with a yen for publicity. He will out a couple of dead people who will not be able to answer for themselves.

Btw...who cares about the guy anyway? Lol.

by Anonymousreply 14003/08/2012

The story about the gifts came from Carter himself, on Entertainment Tonight. He was suing his mother for his assets, including a Bentley from Michael Jackson and a million dollars in cash and gifts from Willis.

Jeanette Walls contacted Willis' people several times but got no reply, not even a denial. It was pretty scandalous because Carter was young when he sued, thus younger still when he knew Willis.

Aaron's mother is a pimp, pure and simple.

by Anonymousreply 14103/09/2012

He said that on TV? It must have been a cry for help.

by Anonymousreply 14203/09/2012

Corey Feldman is really bringing some brand new DL visitors out of the woodwork I see - and they all seem to agree with one another!!

by Anonymousreply 14403/09/2012

The truth never comes out in Hollywood. Maybe if he cooperated with the FBI, in some kind of sting...if you could trust the FBI but you can't, so nevermind. Everybody is bought and paid for around LA. Judges, the police, the coroner, newpapers...

by Anonymousreply 14503/09/2012

I see the slander of Corey Feldman is in full effect. Someone is scared that he'll talk.

by Anonymousreply 14603/09/2012

I will reveal the names of TEN delicious boys that I, ahem... nevermind...

by Anonymousreply 14703/09/2012

[quote] even that of a dead person - he'll get sued for slander

Well, no. Dead people can't sue.

by Anonymousreply 14803/09/2012

R148,

Family members can sue.

by Anonymousreply 14903/09/2012

As far as I know, legally, you can not slander the dead.

by Anonymousreply 15003/09/2012

No, family members vanity sue for libel or slander.

[quote] did someone really need to say that?

I guess you felt some need to prove your ignorance of the law.

by Anonymousreply 15103/09/2012

OOOOHhh burn R151 lol

by Anonymousreply 15203/09/2012

It's worse. Under the new bankruptcy code, debts stemming from "intentional injury to person or property" cannot even be discharged in bankruptcy On the other hand, he'd always be allowed enough money to cover his living expenses, plus if he is telling the truth, the abuser won't sue, as others would then come forward.

From what I hear the real pedo problem is on Broadway anyway.

by Anonymousreply 15303/09/2012

[quote]the real pedo problem is on Broadway anyway.

Why would that be when all the acting jobs for kids are in the movies and on television?

by Anonymousreply 15403/09/2012

[quote]all the acting jobs for kids are in the movies and on television

Are you saying that all those revivals of Annie, King and I, Sound of Music, Music Man, etc. are using midgets for the parts written for children?

by Anonymousreply 15503/14/2012

So when is he going to fucking name these people already???

Either do it or shut the fuck up!

by Anonymousreply 15603/14/2012

If there is a problem on Broadway with pedophilia when did it start? Do you know? Did it happen to you? What decade was that? Say what you have to say and stop being so wishwashy about it.

by Anonymousreply 15703/14/2012

[quote]Are you saying that all those revivals of Annie, King and I, Sound of Music, Music Man, etc. are using midgets for the parts written for children?

The number of roles for children on Broadway is far smaller than the number of roles for children in film and television. Moreover, stage roles tend to require a higher level of talent then the usual "stand there and deliver snappy wisecracks" that just about any kid could do on screen.

by Anonymousreply 15803/14/2012

[quote] If there is a problem on Broadway with pedophilia when did it start?

Ask James Barbour

by Anonymousreply 15903/14/2012

I did, R159, and he said to ask Mandy Patinkin.

by Anonymousreply 16003/14/2012

Could Corey be Himmmm from Crazy Days and Nights?

by Anonymousreply 16103/17/2012

For those who don' know about Himmmm, it is the biggest interent gossip discussion going on

by Anonymousreply 16203/17/2012

What r161 said.

All he has to do is build a reputable anonymous ID on message boards, and out his people that way.

by Anonymousreply 16303/17/2012

Himmmm seems to specialize on gossip regarding sexual abuse of girls in HW, Corey not so much. I'd be surprised.

by Anonymousreply 16403/17/2012

Could be someone way richer that Cory Feldman.

by Anonymousreply 16503/17/2012

As of now he hasn't told so I guess he hasn't been offered a lot of cash.

by Anonymousreply 16603/19/2012

Um, or he has been offered a lot of cash?

by Anonymousreply 16703/19/2012

bump

by Anonymousreply 16810/28/2012

Richard Donner

by Anonymousreply 16904/02/2013

whatever happened to this. was he paid off or just too chickenshit to name names.

by Anonymousreply 17008/08/2013

Isn't "Joel Schumacher" one name?

by Anonymousreply 17108/08/2013

chicken hawk ate his chicken shit

by Anonymousreply 17208/08/2013

He has an autobiography coming out in the fall. I doubt he will actually tell who it was, and will just drop hints that will point to any number of people. I feel like unfortunately the answer to this is "all of them".

by Anonymousreply 17308/08/2013

r171 was JS alleged to have abused BR?

by Anonymousreply 17408/08/2013

Didn't it say on the A-List website published about ten years ago that, allegedly, Brad Renfro was Joel Schumacher's child prostitute and that's how he got the role in The Client?

by Anonymousreply 17508/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.