Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Just a little bit of Amazing Race Gossip for 2012

I was in Puerto Vallarta for the holidays and the hotel across the street from me had an Amazing Race Sign and and an Amazing Race Car out front. Looks like they will be doing some zip lining through the forests North of PVR for some challenges. No cameras showed up. The locals told me that this was the hotel where they hold the losers, because they are not allowed to go home until the end of the race. The place was actually a cheap hostel, so definitely no place to house Phil's amazing bulge. I'm also a little amazed that they must have had them racing through Christmas and New Years.

by It's a slow news day herereply 1202/09/2012

Yea! Thank you for the info.

by It's a slow news day herereply 101/02/2012

Thanks for the tidbit.

I'm in the midst of watching Season 7 (Rob & Amber, Joyce & Uchenna, Brian & Greg, Lynn & Alex, Meredith & Gretchen, Rob & Kelly, etc.) and I'm loving it. Lynn and Alex did 2 commentaries with Brian and Greg and the 4 together are hilarious. It's worth every penny.

by It's a slow news day herereply 201/03/2012

I would be excited about that - thanks for posting, OP.

Do you know that it was the U.S. version of the show that was taping when you were in Mexico? I ask because there are several other countries that produce the show also, and my guess is that they all use the same color signs and clueboxes and whatnot. It's cool either way, but I would be especially stoked to see some of the U.S. contestants in action.

There are websites (maybe Television Without Pity, but I can't remember) where people from various locations around the world post their sightings of the contestants moving through airports or travelling through cities. Reading your post was a little like reading those potential spoilers.

Anyway, can't wait for the new season!

by It's a slow news day herereply 301/03/2012

Rachel and Brendon from BIG BROTHER are apparently doing it.

by It's a slow news day herereply 401/03/2012

OP, the spring edition has always been taped in December.

by It's a slow news day herereply 501/03/2012

Maybe since the show stopped making and posting Elimination Station videos, CBS thinks it's OK to house the losers in grungy digs.

by It's a slow news day herereply 601/03/2012

I can't wait for the new season! I've been watching Amazing Race 1.

by It's a slow news day herereply 701/03/2012

The new teams....including Brenchel from Big Brother.

by It's a slow news day herereply 801/26/2012

No 'team gay'?

by It's a slow news day herereply 901/26/2012

I'm sure there probably is some gay this season R9, but we'll probably have to find it out ourselves. Like with the last season when the brother half of the brother/sister team revealed himself to be gay partway through the show.

by It's a slow news day herereply 1001/26/2012

For those that aren't familiar with Brendon & Rachel from Big Brother, attached are some of his cock shots from the internet.

by It's a slow news day herereply 1101/26/2012

When do we get the new season premier? I thought it was this weekend, but CBS has the Grammy awards on Sunday night.

by It's a slow news day herereply 1202/09/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!