Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Ryan Tedder, lead singer of One Republic

He's really cute. Does anyone know if he is down with the gays?

by Anonymousreply 706/27/2013

He's an Oral Roberts University alumnus, so my money's on "No."

by Anonymousreply 101/01/2012

I knew quite a few gay Oral Roberts students in the past. I think their parents sent them there fully knowing they were gay. Back when fly guy live was on of the few amateur jerkoff sites, a few guys from Oral Roberts cammed on there. They always mentioned that they were regularly summoned to dinner with the school's president.

by Anonymousreply 201/01/2012

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 301/02/2012

I agree, op. I think he's super hot and I absolutely love his music.

Wasn't he the subject of a recent blind item about a married singer/songwriter who was fooling around on his wife, with guys?

by Anonymousreply 401/03/2012

He be pinging here.

But in contrast to the first couple of posts I remember him being gay friendly in early interviews saying things along the lines of "with your girlfriend or boyfriend"... so maybe fundie but not in a bigoted way. If that's possible.

I was surprised about him being Christian actually, but he definitely tries to disassociate himself from that.

by Anonymousreply 506/27/2013

He's ugly as fuck!

DL always has the worst taste in men. It must be due to all the elders having poor eyesight in their advanced age.

by Anonymousreply 606/27/2013

I don't know if he anti-gay. We all know how common anti-gay language and attitudes are with heterosexuals. It's why gay people hide their sexuality.

Anyway, he did give a song to Adam Lambert and worked with him on it.

by Anonymousreply 706/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.