Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

**The Official Kathy Griffin, Anderson Cooper New Years Eve Thread**

I hope that Kathy says lots of inappropriate things, and that Anderson laughs so hard he pees his pants.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 49703/05/2013

Two hours of frau pandering.

Will Kathy nibble on Anderson's ear while he gently taps her away? Only to do it again ten minutes later?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 112/31/2011

Anderson's supposed to come out tonight according to an "insider" on another thread.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 212/31/2011

I hope he pees on camera and his boyfriend laps it up

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 312/31/2011

Is tonight NYE?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 412/31/2011

What time & station. Thanks

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 512/31/2011

No, it's always been an hour and a half.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 712/31/2011

Anderson was following this cute guy on Twitter for a minute then he took it down. I wonder why?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 812/31/2011

is Anderson gay?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 912/31/2011

No R9, he's straight and has been dating Kathy Griffin for the last 5 years or so.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 1012/31/2011

I don't care if Anderson comes out or not, because I love him so much.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 1112/31/2011

I really wish Kathy would do gay jokes and then wink at Anderson.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 1212/31/2011

Trust me: Anderson is coming out tonight. Word is that he will do it in a low key way, like say, "My boyfriend is watching tonight" or something like that. You heard it here first.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 1312/31/2011

Anderson is straight I tell ya. I know straight guys when I see 'em. Like when I look in the mirror.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 1612/31/2011

My sister is at Times Square. Help me spot her.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 1712/31/2011

Nice pic of AC and his partner.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 1812/31/2011

I don't know why they wait until 11 pm to start the live show. It's not like anyone would be watching CNN tonight for real news, and the party at Times Square starts early (and they play footage of earlier celebrations around the world anyway). It's a fun show, but compressed.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 1912/31/2011

OMFG at R18's link.

Anderson looks TERRIFIED!

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 2012/31/2011

He looks like a senile old man in R18's link.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 2112/31/2011

I thought R18 was giving us a pic of AC and his REAL partner.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 2212/31/2011

She looks emaciated in the photo.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 2312/31/2011

"Let it Bieber" "I think it's Ryan Seacrest's doing" That wasn't bad for a preview.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 2512/31/2011

Straight men do not hang out with Kathy Griffen.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 2612/31/2011

Bwahahahaha,r24.

Thanks for providing my last hearty laugh of 2011.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 2712/31/2011

Anyone else find Kathy exhausting on these things? She's so desperate to hog all the airtime she ends up spouting off a bunch of shit that isn't even funny. Lets see if she'll let Anderson get a word in edgewise tonight.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 2812/31/2011

WTF is this Green Goblin shit on the jumbotron?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 2912/31/2011

Is that closet gay still hiding? How disgusting. Kathy needs to let everyone know how much she loves black pussy.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 3012/31/2011

Awkward moment with the green man talking to us.

What just happened?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 3112/31/2011

Cher is looking a little green around the gills.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 3212/31/2011

The green goblin thing is embarrassing.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 3312/31/2011

I guess he did some "prep" with the green goblin.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 3412/31/2011

Anderson's bf has to watch the ball drop all alone. Sad face :(

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 3512/31/2011

Why are there Kodak advertisements behind them? WTF does Kodak sell anymore? ZzZzZz...

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 3612/31/2011

Oh GOD - not the tacky Key West drag queens again!

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 3712/31/2011

Who the FUCK let that guy sing?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 3812/31/2011

"Anderson's bf has to watch the ball drop all alone. "

He'll watch TWO drop in another hour or so.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 3901/01/2012

Did Anderson come out tonight?

R35: ya mean Ben isn't working at Bedlam tonight? Like, what the fuck does that guy do with his time? massage his dick waiting for his suger daddy to get home?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 4001/01/2012

I like them both, but not on this show. Not one funny joke. The only moment of truth when he asked if he looked uncomfortable when she tried to stick her tongue into his mouth. She really is sounding more desperate every day.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 4101/01/2012

They want you to say something nasty to them.

So say it already!

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 4201/01/2012

Who the fuck cares about Nashville?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 4401/01/2012

Andy's BF is right there in front of him and Kathy

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 4501/01/2012

R13, if he announces it in a lowkey way you don't think Kathy Griffin would be all over it? It would be the entire subject of the show.

No, if he announces, he'll do it under much more careful and controlled circumstances.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 4601/01/2012

Where, r45? I can't see him!

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 4701/01/2012

Ok, he didn't come out but I knew he wouldn't. And of course Ben was there, he had to kiss AC at midnight.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 4801/01/2012

If Anderson kissed Ben at midnight could someone nearby have caught it on their cellphone?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 4901/01/2012

Yup, Kath and Ben and Andy and teh whole crew were taking a lot of pictures .

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 5001/01/2012

Anyone willing to share?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 5101/01/2012

So who saw AC and Ben kiss at midnight?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 5201/01/2012

Would like to know more abouut the emails that Ryan Seacrest sent to Anderson earlier in the day. Kathy alluded to them and Anderson giggled, and in tit-for-tat fashion hinted to Kathy that if she went there he was going to drop dirt on some Piers Morgan vs. Kathy drama.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 5301/01/2012

They didn't at midnight but shortly after, they had a chance.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 5401/01/2012

You saw them kissing r54?

I want to know about the Seacrest email thing too.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 5501/01/2012

no one saw a kiss, because there wasn't one.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 5601/01/2012

Did anybody catch Candy Crowley interviewing Anderson and Kathy on Friday? I felt so bad for 'serious news' Candy and she really looked like she wasn't interested in giggling along with those two girls.

Then Anderson/Kathy were also interviewed for AC360 Friday night. That one wasn't as uncomfortable...but I can't remember who was hosting AC360 that night and asking the questions.

It was during one of those interviews that they mentioned having dinner with Ryan Seacrest at a dinner for NYE hosts. But no mention of which other program hosts would be in attendance.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 5701/01/2012

I can't wait until Kathy tweets another one of their patented "snuggly" post-NYE photos.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 5801/01/2012

He may have hooked up with that guy when he was in LA R8. It's funny how he stopped following him all of a sudden. I think Andy is on the prowl again.

I noticed the giggle fit Anderson had too R53 when Kathy mentioned the tweets between Ryan and him earlier in the day and we all know Ryan flirts with Anderson every chance he gets. I wonder if Anderson hit it he seems to like Ryan?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 5901/01/2012

Did Gary Tuchman and daughter run their 5K through Central Park? I recorded the CNN show and probably won't watch it until sometime tomorrow.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 6101/01/2012

R61 Yes.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 6201/01/2012

I loved the look of pure disgust on Anderson's face when Kathy was kissing him on the lips. I know it took everything he had in him to keep from shoving her off of him, he loves her, but that was too much. I did love when Kathy just came back from commercial with only her bra and panties on and AC's "are you friggin' kidding me?" reaction.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 6301/01/2012

Candy hates promoting AC and KG because she HATES them. You know, I know and SHE knows they probably make fun of her fat ass every chance they get. Have also heard that Candy pees standing up.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 6401/01/2012

Actually, Candy and Anderson get along fine and I believe they are friends. Candy may not feel so warmly towards Kathy though.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 6501/01/2012

I usually LOVE Anderson and Kathy doing New Years, it is the highlight of the year for me. But this year, I wish I tuned out. There wasn't a single funny joke. Nothing alluding to Anderson's sexuality. A crazy scene with a green monster and Spiderman that I didn't understand. I didn't even see the usual spotlight of famous couples dancing after the ball dropped. And Kathy stripping down to her bra seemed desperate. I wish I watched Dick Clark instead.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 6601/01/2012

I once saw Candy Crowley doing a live shot for CNN from Hollywood Boulevard. She was barking orders at the camera man, then looked at me, flicked her cigarette on the ground, and went live.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 6701/01/2012

Twice Kathy asked him if he was ready for his special thing. The first time he didn't answer. The second time when he could have said, Happy New Year to Ben." he said " I'm not ready.".

It could have been anything. But I think he has no respect for Ben since he can't even say his name. He may be having great sex with him as some DLers claim, but he doesn't love the guy. He's ashamed of him.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 6801/01/2012

The show must have been dull. I recall more comments in past years.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 6901/01/2012

The show was very good R69, maybe a little better than last year, but everyone's used to it by now and it's not as big a deal.

[quote]Twice Kathy asked him if he was ready for his special thing. The first time he didn't answer. The second time when he could have said, Happy New Year to Ben." he said " I'm not ready.".

I was wondering what she was saying to him. We'll never know if he was supposed to come out or say something about Ben, but I don't think he DIDN'T say anything because he doesn't love Ben, he just can't bring himself to talk about his feelings about him publicly. He can't do it. I thought it was funny when Kathy asked him when was the last time he had a one night stand and he paused and was thinking and nearly answered her. From his long pause, it seemed like it had to be a LONG time ago that he did something like that. He loves Ben.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 7001/01/2012

Why fucking Nashville and not New Orleans or Chicago (though maybe the threat of severe cold might make that risky)?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 7101/01/2012

I was flipping between CNN and FOX, and Bill Hemmer was MUCH more entertaining than Anderson Cooper.

When I watch Kathy and Anderson, it just seems like Kathy is always trying too hard to be funny, and Anderson just giggles at her lame jokes. He doesn't really add much to the conversation.

Bill, however, is unintentionally funny. He is TOTALLY buzzed. I mean, look at his eyes, and they look like he's stoned, and he's rambling and says to guests really ridiculous things like "I love you man!" and "Good job, bro!" It's so fucking embarassing!!

And at midnight, he wrapped his arms around Megan, and kept whispering in her ear, "good job. I love you. Good job." And she's like, "get the fuck off me!" It's hilarious.

CNN needs to re-hire Bill Hemmer, just so he can do the New Year's Eve thing. Funniest shit on television.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 7201/01/2012

Id rather watch Don Lemon host this show in FULL drag.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 7301/01/2012

You couldn't pay me to watch Hemmer or anyone on Fox. I'll never watch Hemmer again, he went over to the dark side and should be shunned. AC and Kathy all the way.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 7401/01/2012

So what was happening at Bedlam last night? was Ben there working? or has he moved beyond work and is Anderson's toy now?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 7501/01/2012

Kathy said Anderson's jeans were really tight. He's still trying to be young.

Ben is beyond being Anderson's "toy", not that he ever was. Bedlam had some kind of New Year's celebration, but Ben was supposed to be with AC and Kathy.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 7601/01/2012

I'm with R74. I used to love Bill Hemmer, but haven't watched him even once since he moved to Fox.

I know there aren't that many anchor jobs available and his options were limited after being fired by CNN, but I just cannot watch Fox for even 15 seconds.

Even when it's a clip Jon Stewart replays to show their hypocrisy, I can barely sit through it.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 7801/01/2012

R76: who really knows if Ben was there or not. Someone said they thought Anderson was going to come out last night and that didn't happen.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 7901/01/2012

R18 is amazing that any sighted person can think he's handsome. He's one nosebleed away from officially being albino.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 8001/01/2012

"I know it took everything he had in him to keep from shoving her off of him."

That shit gets done everytime they're together. If he was truly disgusted, he would have told her privately to knock the crap off a long time ago. He allows it because it brings ratings amd the straight women can wet their panties watching the hunk get kissed at home.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 8101/01/2012

Who was responsible for that 1950-style promo of that green goblin? WTF was that? It's the equivalent of Little Orphin Annie and Ovaltine.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 8201/01/2012

About the emails: did Ryan and Anderson talk about life in the closet? I did not know. Of a Piers and Kathy feud ....

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 8301/01/2012

[quote]Trust me: Anderson is coming out tonight. Word is that he will do it in a low key way, like say, "My boyfriend is watching tonight" or something like that. You heard it here first.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 8401/01/2012

DL's official frau (see link) watched Kathy and Andy instead of Dick and Ryan.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 8501/01/2012

[quote] Trust me: Anderson is coming out tonight. Word is that he will do it in a low key way,

R13 was right. He did it in such a low key way that it went unnoticed by all of us.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 8601/01/2012

You're so silly. Anderson will never come out.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 8701/01/2012

I not surprised about Candy acting like that, r67

She seems like a bitch on wheels.

Sadly, Kathy is looking more like a man than Chaz.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 8801/01/2012

Not surprising, R88. The "real" journalists at CNN have no love for Andy.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 8901/01/2012

No surprise there - he probably makes much more than they do, but his ratings are absolutely nothing to shout home about.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 9001/01/2012

[quote]nothing to shout home about.

OH MY!

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 9101/01/2012

[quote]The "real" journalists at CNN have no love for Andy.

And who exactly are these "real" journalists? Looks to me that he has friendly relationships with everyone who appears on his show and that includes Candy Crowley.

[quote]If he was truly disgusted, he would have told her privately to knock the crap off a long time ago.

She never kissed him directly on the LIPS before and that's what disgusted him. He usually manages to turn away before she gets to that point, but she forced herself on him.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 9201/01/2012

Oh shut up 92.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 9301/01/2012

I agree, R93 - shut up, 92. They're on TV, they ALL "look" friendly. (Is that how you think journalists are supposed to look?)

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 9401/01/2012

I used to LOVE her. I cannot explain why, I cannot handle get anymore. It's not even the tired routine. She just makes me nauseous

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 9501/01/2012

Anderson and Kathy's New Year's Show beat Fox's show with Hemmer in the ratings. I'm not surprised, they were great.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 9601/02/2012

Is Ac going to continue acting like he's a 44 recluse that doesn't socialize and doesn't that this year too? This charade is so old...

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 9701/02/2012

and doesn't date....?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 9801/02/2012

He's never going to be comfortable enough to talk about that part of his life. He rarely has relationships as a topic on his daytime show, most of his shows are "inspirational" or mommy issues, kid issues or saving money, but he avoids anything having to do with relationships or same sex issues in general because it might lead to someone asking him about his own life with Ben and he can't have THAT. He will bring his mother on countless times but he won't admit that he's in a relationship or DATING at all. He deliberately avoids these subjects.

On the New Year's show the other night, Kathy said she "makes a lot of money telling dick jokes" and nobody seemed to catch it or notice it, which was kind of funny. Anderson heard her but wasn't upset about it.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 9901/02/2012

He may be wealthy but he's treating himself much like a second class citizen the way he publicly ignores himself being gay. He can have countless guest or stories about straight love but he feels he can;'t talk about his? He may not mind because he's extremely wealthy but his silence is saying, "i'm gay and because of it, I must remain silent in public about it."

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 10001/02/2012

I hate when he fawns over straight couples! There would be nothing wrong with him treating a same sex couple to the kind of gifts and prizes that he's lavished on the straights.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 10101/02/2012

This thread got quiet... howcome, whats the latest on AC..ben etc

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 10201/04/2012

Kathy looks anorexi

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 10301/04/2012

AC was acting crazy last night during CNN's caucus coverage. They all were. By the time the night was over, they'd turned into CNN After Dark, AC was seducing the camera and dissing the latest CNN election gadgets and they started playing Barry White. It was insane.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 10401/04/2012

The were acting crazy over at Fox, too.

Of course, that's nothing new.

MSNBC had a second panel come on. They were too fresh to be crazy.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 10501/04/2012

Bump

(which is stupid because there will be a new thread for the 2013 event, but whatever)

I just set the DVR to catch these girls on Monday night.

I hope Kathy makes Anderson talk about some guys that he thinks are hot.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 10612/27/2012

[quote]I hope Kathy makes Anderson talk about some guys that he thinks are hot.

Like THIS guy R106? Because that would be a BIG revelation indeed.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 10712/27/2012

Now that AC is officially out, isn't much of the fun of that duo gone? Wasn't much of "what will Kathy say this time" really "will Kathy out Anderson this time"?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 10812/27/2012

Good point r108. It'll be interesting to see if the broadcast loses some of the fun since we won't be wondering how close they come to crossing that 'outing' line.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 10912/27/2012

She'll find some other angle to get to him, he doesn't like talking about who he finds attractive, she'll probably tease him with stuff like that.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 11012/27/2012

I think she'll be raunchy inappropriate and he'll giggle

no one thought they were dating... I like Kathy, but let's face it, she's always acted like a fag hag

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 11112/27/2012

Kathy says she's not going to make a big deal of him being out. That's not going to be fun.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 11312/28/2012

Kathy doesn't seem to be besties with Jack Gray anymore. Jack used to travel with her some, but I guess that would be awkward w Kathy's boyfriend.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 11412/28/2012

I'm gonna watch. New Year's is so overrated. Maybe Andy and Kathy can make me laugh away this miserable year.

Wishing you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 11512/28/2012

All the gay innuendo will be gone. She'll have to settle for being a regular boring faghag.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 11612/28/2012

So who's gonna start a new thread for tonight? Or do we just continue here later?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 11712/31/2012

Kathy posted this picture of Anderson:

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 11812/31/2012

Kathy: Anderson, I have to show everyone the pictures I took of me masturbating all over your rug. You sexy hunk!

(Attempts to French kiss him, Anderson pulls away.)

Anderson : Come on now, Kathy,

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 11912/31/2012

Hopefully, this year Anderson's balls will drop and he'll knock of the histrionics when discussing President Obama.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 12012/31/2012

Is CNN going to cancel this and carry the fiscal cliff breaking news instead?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 12112/31/2012

Kathy probably grabbed Andy's crotch and made him jiggle and giggle

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 12212/31/2012

Anderson is so fake. All giggles yet you know he hates every second.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 12312/31/2012

And of course he knows the names of each of Mitt Romney's sons (but pretended that he had to search for the answer). Such a whore.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 12412/31/2012

[quote]Is CNN going to cancel this and carry the fiscal cliff breaking news instead?

Kathy just called it the "fisting cliff." Anderson pretended like nothing happened.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 12612/31/2012

I was truly amazed that he didn't know the words to a show tune.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 12712/31/2012

How the hell do you not recognize MC hammer?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 12812/31/2012

Is cnn sensoring them or is it just my cable connection?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 12912/31/2012

[quote]How the hell do you not recognize MC hammer?

Makes me think of when Stephen Colbert was touring Madame Tussaud's and kept guessing that people (like Harriet Tubman) were Tiger Woods.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 13012/31/2012

re 128

Sensoring = Censoring

Sorry to much wine

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 13112/31/2012

There are audio cutouts -- I assume its censoring.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 13212/31/2012

The show has been cutting in and out constantly so it's unwatchable. WTF? Cable problems? CNN technical difficulties?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 13312/31/2012

CNN took out a whole sequence the second Kathy mentioned Ed Henry (who left CNN for Fox).

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 13412/31/2012

Finally someone acknowledges AC coming out.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 13501/01/2013

Sushi, the drunk drag queen in Key West is the heroine of the evening, and love that she called him Anderson Goober.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 13601/01/2013

Wow Ben shows up on broadcast next to Kathy.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 13701/01/2013

Yeah he was on camera for a bit. He didn't kiss AC nut I think they may have planned something like that the way Kathy was talking.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 13801/01/2013

Ben's appearance on the left side of the tv screen at the show's conclusion was about as accidental as a space shuttle launch.

He was rather underwhelming looking on tv.

Most disappointing is the realization that 2 and 1/2 hours of Anderson and Kathy was about 90 minutes too much.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 13901/01/2013

I thought Ben looked hot.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 14001/01/2013

Kathy and Anderson sittin' in a tree...

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 14101/01/2013

The constant split screen made them too small for me to see, so i watched ABC.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 14201/01/2013

The "kissing the sardine" bit went on WAAAAAY too long, Kathy.

Like anyone would now believe you'd blow AC, esp. with Ben right next to you, and we all know it's AC who does the blowing....

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 14301/01/2013

They're voting.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 14401/01/2013

I know it's 2 a.m. on New Year's, but doesn't CNN have ANYONE in New York or Atlanta to do live coverage of the Senate vote? Instead, they're relying on their CNN International anchor.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 14501/01/2013

So no thread dedicated to this year's festivities? (Did a search, bitches)

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 14601/01/2013

Well since Ben was shown on screen last night standing beside the podium where Anderson and Kathy were, maybe now people will believe that they're still together and quit with the assumptions.

BTW weren't any dlers at Bedlam last night? Surely Ben and Anderson showed up there at some point.

And what's with Kathy making like she was trying to give Andy a blow job last night? She is off her rocker and his reputation is getting more and more damaged every time he does one of these events with the likes of her. I was reading the tweets this morning and the majority thought it was way over the top. I used to think it was funny but it has become a little too crude for prime time (yes many kids do stay up till midnight on New Years).

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 14701/01/2013

Kathy put Anderson in an awkward position (figuratively and literally)every time she squatted down to give a pretend bj. He did the only thing he could do barring yelling at her to knock it off by squatting down with her.

I thought she looked great, btw. I think Della is correct she has had a redo on her face.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 14801/01/2013

Kathy kissed Anderson's crotch, and The Drudge Report is not happy that!

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 14901/01/2013

Kathy must be trying to pass for Chinese, because that's the only explanation I can find for her HIDEOUS botched eye job.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 15001/01/2013

Ugh, NO ONE wanted to see that. She is disgusting and not funny, and Anderson is an idiot for playing along with her.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 15101/01/2013

Anderson loves women who love him.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 15201/01/2013

even Anderson was uncomfortable with the whole thing. What gay guy wants some middle aged woman trying to go down on him on live t.v.? Seriously Kathy? She needs to find a new angle. I'd be surprised if they're still friends after this one.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 15301/01/2013

new meaning to the term Ball Drop

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 15401/01/2013

I thought it was the best broadcast they've done. Kathy was still very annoying. Yet Anderson was relaxed and articulate. In past years, he was stiff and stumbled to form words. I think coming out has freed him to be himself. I saw Ben too. I was happy. Happy to see they are still together. I hope they had great sex that night.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 15501/01/2013

On my local NPR station today, the host Alan Chartock on WAMC said he watched the program and thought it was "trashy" but "I guess some people liked it."

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 15601/01/2013

Yes, Anderson is obviously held in high esteem by his fellow broadcasters.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 15701/01/2013

Kathy ties too hard to be the fag-hag-uber-alles, but is there even a need for that role anymore in 2013? Both she and Anderson seem trapped in a weird "Single Man" era media relationship.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 15801/01/2013

[quote] I saw Ben too. I was happy. Happy to see they are still together. I hope they had great sex that night.

That night and probably every night.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 15901/01/2013

[quote]On my local NPR station today, the host Alan Chartock on WAMC said he watched the program and thought it was "trashy" but "I guess some people liked it."

Yet, the highest viewed New Year's Show, because of Kathy and Anderson together. Anderson Copper looks more happy when he works with Kathy Griffin.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 16001/01/2013

Much happier than he looks with Ben, that's for certain.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 16101/01/2013

[quote]even Anderson was uncomfortable with the whole thing. What gay guy wants some middle aged woman trying to go down on him on live t.v.? Seriously Kathy? She needs to find a new angle. I'd be surprised if they're still friends after this one.

They still are. Anderson knows Kathy's antics already, and if he was uncomfortable with her, Kathy would not be working with him.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 16201/01/2013

r147 I saw a few tweets about Anderson being at Eastern Bloc around 2am.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 16301/01/2013

Too bad he let himself be turned into a joke instead of continuing on with a serious journalism career.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 16401/01/2013

Yes R147, they're definitely together and still happy, Ben looked good and he looked at ease and glad to be watching Kathy mess with his man.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 16501/01/2013

What ever the fuck are you babbling about, r160?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 16601/01/2013

R160, apparently you didn't see Ryan Seacrest's numbers for last night.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 16701/01/2013

I got Ryan Seacrest's number last night when he stopped by Bedlam after his broadcast. He wants a threesome with me and Andy.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 16801/01/2013

Kathy was on Anderson's CNN show tonight. They are still friends.

Some of you sound just like the commenters on right wing blogs.

Gays should not be prudish pearl clutching fraus!!

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 16901/01/2013

[quote]Much happier than he looks with Ben, that's for certain.

Bullshit. Ben's up there on the platform watching AC and having a good time, staying on camera for a while and you come up with AC not being happy with him? This will be five years together for them. HAPPY.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 17001/01/2013

I love when Kathy called out the Tea Party and Rand Paul for the trash that they are last night. Anderson tried to stop her from alienating some of their viewers, but she wouldn't be deterred. Hilarious.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 17101/01/2013

Kathy can say whatever the hell she wants -

I'm quite sure no Tea Partiers were watching that "fag newsman" and his facelifted hag.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 17201/02/2013

That's because the Tea Party is made up of backwards, ignorant bigots with no taste.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 17301/02/2013

R163, I guess AC and Ben went to celebrate the new year at Eastern Bloc after the show. I wonder if they also stopped by Bedlam.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 17401/02/2013

I love Kathy but a little goes a long way.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 17501/02/2013

The trashiest art was the Ben Maisani appearance.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 17601/02/2013

I wasn't really impressed with Ben's appearance. Anderson isn't mad with Kathy. In fact, they have always been best friends.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 17701/02/2013

Did Ben speak on tv? was he introduced? or was it just a random, like, if you didn't he was Anderson's partner, were viewers wondering who is this person?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 17801/02/2013

I didn't even realize that was Ben. I just thought it was a random CNN crew member.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 17901/02/2013

LOL, r179...guess you weren't impressed with Ben either.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 18001/02/2013

Anderson and a lot of other people, including me are very impressed with Ben and if AC's impressed, it certainly doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

Ben posted a beach pic and AC is gone so they must be on vacation the rest of the week.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 18101/02/2013

[Yet, the highest viewed New Year's Show, because of Kathy and Anderson together. Anderson Copper looks more happy when he works with Kathy Griffin.]

Not true!New Years Rockin Eve won in the ratings.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 18201/03/2013

[This will be five years together for them. HAPPY.]

If you call it a relationship AC and Ben have only been together since late 2008 on and off (not the whole time).

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 18301/03/2013

Ben and Anderson are not happy. He cheated on him again.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 18401/03/2013

Interesting post,r158. It irks me when she refers to "the Gays" and "her Gays". We aren't pound puppies looking for a home, Honey. If I were going to pick a celebrity hag it would definetly be Cate Blanchett. Beautiful, talented, stylish and she looks like she'd be a hell of a lot of fun after a couple of cocktails.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 18501/03/2013

Really R183, how would you be privy to that kind of info and the same goes for R184. Five years is a LTR for most people. Janet Jackson's only been with her bf 2 years and they're already engaged.

Yes, Ben looked HAPPY on NYE, he was laughing and smiling. As far as the ratings of the NYE show go, where are the cable ratings? No one expects K&AC to outrank the broadcast networks, that never happens, but they usually do pretty well against their cable competitor, Fox.

Here's the pic Ben posted from their undisclosed location. Sounds like one of his friends is vacationing in the same area.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 18601/03/2013

[quote]Kathy ties too hard to be the fag-hag-uber-alles, but is there even a need for that role anymore in 2013?

Somebody needs to give her a clue.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 18701/03/2013

Apparently AC and Ben are in Hawaii.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 18801/03/2013

Terrible ratings, so hopefully this will be the last of the two of them together.

They can put Kathy with Andy Cohen on Bravo.

Same results.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 18901/03/2013

No R189, Cooper actually helps balance Griffin out. Griffin and Cohen together would be insufferable. You need the "straight man".

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 19001/03/2013

If AC's still on CNN, he's going to be with Kathy and I will be watching them, they are the best and the most real of that phony bunch.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 19101/03/2013

R188 where do you get your info? Not from Twitter I hope. That sunset photo could've been taken from anywhere.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 19201/03/2013

Did anyone notice that Ben and Anderson both posted almost identical photos of Times Square at midnight on New Years? Maybe that was Ben's way of telling people he was there with his love (that's if they didn't see him on screen beside the platform with Anderson and Kathy).

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 19301/03/2013

I noticed that R193 and I also think it's possible that Ben's making these appearances because at some point AC might introduce him and acknowledge him publicly has his partner. Maybe it's a gradual build up because Ben was on his daytime show in the audience a couple of weeks ago and he stayed onscreen for a few moments on NYE, maybe it's a deliberate move for them.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 19401/03/2013

maybe R194. Maybe they're planning on getting married and it would be weird to suddenly marry someone that most people don't even know exists. So they need to be seen more often in public together and then, yes, maybe AC will have him on the daytime show and introduce him before the show ends its run.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 19501/03/2013

Kathy going on her knees in on AC was going too far. I like kathy sometimes but that was embarassing and not that funny. Ben looked happy, but I notice AC wasn't paying him much attention. Good to see them together right doing the start of new yer though.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 19601/03/2013

Kathy Griffin's new cheek fillers didn't look quite as clownish when she was on David Letterman last night.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 19801/03/2013

[quote] AC wasn't paying him much attention. Good to see them together right doing the start of new yer though.

He was just focusing on his job, they probably talked during breaks.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 19901/03/2013

R197 I think Ben is in his late 30's. I would hardly call Anderson a Sugar Daddy. A Sugar Daddy would be someone at least 20 years older. Why is it so hard to believe that someone would want Anderson for reasons other than money? He's very cute and successful and has good manners :) I would take him even if he were poor.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 20001/03/2013

R200: ok, then Anderson isn't a sugar daddy. But Ben can be very happy to have an uber-wealthy boyfriend that is able to purchase beautiful homes and take terrific vacations.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 20101/03/2013

R201 I'm sure he is happy to have all that. But let's face it, no relationship is perfect. What looks perfect, often isn't. Relationships are tough. And these two have to deal with the gossip, paparazzi and probably a lot of guys trying to break them up so they can have a piece of the action. Just search Anderson Cooper on Twitter and see all the tweets saying they want to do Anderson. That can't be easy for Ben, although it probably makes him feel pretty lucky to be the one who has him.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 20201/03/2013

I guess she was trying to be funny, but I thought Kathy Griffin's behavior was pathetic and embarrassing. She got down on her knees as if to fellate him, for God's sake! Did she actually manage to kiss his crotch? I think I heard she did. Maybe Anderson Cooper goes along with this crap in order to pull in ratings, but it does seem to me that he doesn't much like a not very attractive middle-aged woman pawing him and making as if to french kiss him or suck his dick.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 20301/03/2013

So....is Kathy's boyfriend still dating her after her pathetic performance on NYE?

Was he there in person, just like Ben? or at home watching?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 20401/03/2013

I guess they will be back next year. Their ratings (Cable only) kicked ass..

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 20501/03/2013

Kathy's bf is probably just like AC, he likes her and doesn't have a problem with her act.

I saw Kathy's bf during the segment where AC and Kathy were looking for Seacrest.

R200 and R202, thanks for sensible and realistic comments.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 20601/03/2013

I'm not surprised by the high ratings R205, I wouldn't watch any other NYE show, in spite of all the bellyaching about Kathy here and in other areas, most people like them both and will continue to tune into their show. There's no point in comparing the cable broadcasts to network TV NYE shows, it's not the same sort of category. CNN-AC-KG kick ass on cable NYE.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 20701/03/2013

[quote]Ben and Anderson are not happy. He cheated on him again.

What a bitch, I had no idea. Why does Anderson put up with that crap, when he can get any guy?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 20801/03/2013

[quote][R200]: ok, then Anderson isn't a sugar daddy. But Ben can be very happy to have an uber-wealthy boyfriend that is able to purchase beautiful homes and take terrific vacations.

Ugh! I would drop Ben...he's just a gold digger.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 20901/03/2013

[quote]Maybe Anderson Cooper goes along with this crap in order to pull in ratings, but it does seem to me that he doesn't much like a not very attractive middle-aged woman pawing him and making as if to french kiss him or suck his dick.

Anderson and Kathy are best friends, he's not going to tell anything, because he's used to her antics.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 21001/03/2013

betchya he's better friends with Kelly Ripa!

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 21101/03/2013

Yeah, I'd say Kelly R. is definitely his best female friend.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 21201/03/2013

Poor MC Hammer. How the mighty have fallen.

It's quite a diss when you do an impromptu walk-on to a New Years show and have the hosts discussing whether that was really you.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 21301/03/2013

R208, you do know the cheating rumor is pure bullshit don't you? AC and Ben are happy whether or not some people can accept it. AC loves Kathy G regardless of what people may think about either of them.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 21401/03/2013

How do you know he "loves" her? Bosom buddies, are you?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 21501/03/2013

I've hated Hammer ever since he had the nerve to demand that Michael Jackson submit to a dance-off with him. His ego needed a downgrade. He has no career, he's just latching on to Psy's success. And Psy won't last long....

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 21601/03/2013

If he didn't love her he wouldn't let her do what she wants on the show. His mom loves her. I saw that hug between them on NYE, he loves her (as a good friend).

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 21701/03/2013

AC and Ben took Kathy to Bedlam after the NYE show:

"David Anderson David Anderson ‏@Dava988 Thanks @kathygriffin for shielding me from @andersoncooper 's coldshoulder @ Bedlam when I proudly said that I made my parents watch #cnnnye"

"1 Jan Cody Lyon‏@villagernycatx Bedlam was fun last night- even AC and Kathy G showed up"

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 21801/05/2013

AC neds to dump Kathy Griffin. He loses more and more credibilty the longer he puts up with her and her stupid antics.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 21901/05/2013

Well he's not going to dump her R219 and he's going to continue to work as he always has. CNN will probably ask her back because the ratings were very good.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 22001/05/2013

Matt Dallas just came out, first celeb of year. Kinda duh no brainer like AC but unlike AC Matt did lie about having girlfriends and all that....

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 22101/07/2013

the only way Kathy won't be back next NYE is if CNN gets rid of Anderson.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 22201/07/2013

That's not going to happen either R222.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 22301/07/2013

when hell freezes over R222

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 22401/07/2013

What happened to this thread?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 22501/10/2013

There's nothing going on with AC now so everything stops. There's no gossip or pics of him and Ben and nothing to talk about. Something will turn up at some point.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 22601/10/2013

Remember those poor crazy women who used to swear on DL for years that AC was at least bisexual? There was even one who claimed that Anderson had a secret girlfriend, and that he let those gay rumors flourish as a way to protect her! They must feel so foolish now that AC has not only come out, but has stated unequivocally that he never had any interest in women. Told you so, silly frau!

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 22701/13/2013

Anderson is a five gold-star A gay.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 22801/13/2013

He says he's had *some* experience with women, maybe not sex but he said he *dated* them, but was only interested in meeting their brothers. He's close to those "purebread" gays that Andrew Rannells talks about.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 22901/13/2013

Yes, we know he dated them, as he was happy to talk about his dates with women.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 23001/13/2013

The NYE show was more interesting when you watched to see if she would out him. Now there is no expectation of anything interesting. It was dull this year and can only go downhill from here.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 23101/13/2013

R229 that was a very funny video embedded in that article of Anderson talking about dating girls "when he was 12". LOL. I guess that show airs tomorrow (not really live but I guess it was live when it was taped).

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 23201/13/2013

I loved the NYE show and it was a big hit. As Kathy said, AC being gay was never really a part of the NYE show to begin with, so it didn't matter if they dealt with it or not.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 23301/13/2013

[quote] As Kathy said, AC being gay was never really a part of the NYE show to begin with,

And you believe that? Would you be interested in a getting a major share of the tolls on the George Washington Bridge?

Did you ever hear the expression "elephant in the room"? There was an elephant sitting between Kathy Griffin and Anderson Cooper every time they appeared on camera prior to the summer of 2012.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 23401/13/2013

What was always there was Kathy's schtick of trying to seduce Anderson and him rebuffing her, the same thing that was done on this year's NYE show, no change.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 23501/13/2013

Today's anderson live is pretty funny. AC was doing a segament on "What women want" in relationships and Terrence shouts "Since when did you know what women want Anderson?" The whole crowd laughed so did AC. AC explained that when he was 12 or 13 a girl thought they were "dating" and he listended to her. LOL It was classic stuff.

Also I guess I don't blame him but he is obsessed with flu. Watching his show has made me paranoid im going to get it.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 23601/14/2013

I saw that segment too, and I loved it! Yet another nail in the coffin that AC was ever even remotely attracted to women. He said that the only reason he was spending any time with those girls when he was 12 was because he was interested in their brothers, lol! He said he had no idea those girls thought they were dating because nothing sexual happened, not even kissing, and that all they did was talk and listen. If he knew at age 12 that he was only attracted to guys, then he definitely is a gay pure blood. I say, good for him!

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 23701/14/2013

At 12 I thought I liked girls... Boy was I wrong by 11th grade had my first bf or real dating expierence. I don't know if people are born gay or straight but as you get older you do realize who you like or want to date. AC knew at a young age. Terrence too! lol

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 23801/14/2013

He should get Terrance to co-host - they are funny together - they are both sarcastic and bitchy. AC rarely does shows about relationships so I was glad to see him having this discussion. He was done with women pretty quickly but he says he's still friends with the women he "dated". I wonder how their brothers feel about him saying he only wanted to meet THEM. I hope he starts talking about being in a relationsip with men.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 23901/14/2013

[quote]What was always there was Kathy's schtick of trying to seduce Anderson and him rebuffing her, the same thing that was done on this year's NYE show, no change.

And her schtick held everyone on edge in previous years to see if she would out him the way she did Ryan Seacrest and Clay Akin. That's all gone and that's why it fell flat this year.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 24001/14/2013

R239 Seriously? Terence co-host? He has way too much face time for a producer. He is annoying and seems to be looking for attention now that the show's not been renewed and he'll be out of a job. Then again, in my opinion, he's the one who killed it. Once he came on as EP it became the TLC promotional hour. Terence is the one with ties to TLC. Now it's Terence's friends for co-hosts as often as he can get away with it and airtime for Terence's dog in clothes.

While I enjoy Anderson and his sense of humor and sometimes odd interests, this is not the talk show Anderson described when the show was announced. Too bad Terence ever was brought on board.

I felt bad for Chris Coffer today. I like him and his segment was short and like an after thought. He was the only intelligent guest today and he got the least amount of time. Need I say more?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 24101/15/2013

[quote]That's all gone and that's why it fell flat this year.

But you see, it DIDN'T fall flat at all. Maybe for you personally, yes, but the majority of comments I've seen about the NYE show were positive and most people seem to get a lot of laughs out of it and the ratings were good. What people like seeing is Kathy making AC uncomfortable, get him giggling and maybe saying the wrong thing. It's not old, it's still working or else the ratings would've been lousy, they weren't.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 24201/15/2013

I hate to say it but R241 is right. It's become all about reality shows/stars and has become way too gay for daytime t.v. The gay community may like that but it's too much for the audience that is supposed to be watching: housewives. I think it's hilarious sometimes. Some of the things that come out of Anderson's mouth are so unexpected and funny but for a "serious" news anchor it's going a little far. Maybe that's just because it's been canceled and he's said fuck it I don't give a shit anymore. Very possible. But it's still going to affect his "brand" I suppose. I still think the show is good but it's not up there with Ellen that's for sure.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 24301/15/2013

I don't mind Terrance breaking in on the show with a comment or two, I think he's funny with AC, but I don't like all the TLC or Bravo promos/guests on the show. Anderson actually did say that the show would focus on his interests and reality TV was a part of that - he used to talk a lot about reality TV even when he'd co-host with Kelly Ripa, so he's into it but I wish they'd go outside the box a little bit more. What I do like is what R243 alludes to about Anderson being funny and saying things that you wouldn't expect him to say. I like seeing his other side and I can still respect what he does on CNN at night.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 24401/15/2013

Anyone know anything about this? Does Ben have a sister? And "on/off byfriend" - I thought they were pretty steady. Ben was with Anderson in Times Square on NYE, but then so was Pablo. I don't think Ben was with Anderson in Hawaii or LA this past weekend though. There was a tweet about "the man that has kissed Anderson Cooper" being at Bedlam Saturday night, unless that tweet was talking about someone other than Ben, I guess.

Anyone know anything?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 24501/15/2013

r245 Well, Ben isn't Latino. So she's either mistaken or not talking about Ben. Even if she were talking about Ben, I doubt he has a sister living in South Carolina of all places.

I doubt Ben would've accompanied Anderson to LA just for a day or a weekend.

Linked that other tweet. Sounds like it's about Ben.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 24601/15/2013

R246 - The boss doesn't necessarily have to live in the same state - could be in NYC or even France. And sometimes people date people in other states - so I wouldn't rule it out, based on that.

Haven't other people thought Ben looked Latino or am I mistaken? Or for all we know, I guess they could have an open relationship and Anderson has someone on the side, too?

Just curious is anyone knew anything other than guessing...

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 24701/16/2013

[quote]Just curious is anyone knew anything other than guessing...

Bitch please, what fun is THAT?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 24801/16/2013

Ben could pass for latino.

On Jan 13 Ben tweeted that Bedlam was "insane", the same night the guy tweeted about how he could've kissed him, so AC was in L.A. alone.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 24901/16/2013

Where have all of the "AC needs more black cohost" trolls? Let's see black cohost today, tomorrow, Tboz was on earlier of the week. Happy now? Tried to make it seem AC is prejudice against blacks.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 25001/17/2013

Today's daytime show was very busy. AC and his staff act like the season is cancelled after this season. Shows I believe stop being taped by end of march. Ac is looking a bit thinner so many he can used to this to buff up like 2007-2011 now he will have more time to workout.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 25101/17/2013

There aren't any "why doesn't AC have any black co-host on his show" R250. It's all in your head.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 25201/17/2013

And by the way R241maybe folks will start watching the show again if Terrance was host. I know I would.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 25301/17/2013

R252 starting on page 20 of the thread I've attached there was plenty of talk about Anderson not having enough black co-hosts on his show. Check it out.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 25401/17/2013

R253 After watching today I think you are out of luck. Anderson was clearly annoyed with Terence butting it to the conversation as he told him today he didn't know what he was talking about and they needed to "cut his mic".... Terence response expression was that of a 2 year old. Need I say more?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 25501/17/2013

AC was just joking and being snarky like he always is with Terrence. Don't think they won't be play fighting again. Terrence was still talking later in the show. I love when they fight.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 25601/17/2013

Terence may have his haters, but apparently some people want MORE of his and AC's banter. Some are calling for him to co-host. I like the idea myself.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 25701/18/2013

R257 So apparently these people care nothing about Anderson's journalistic integrity. Bitchy queen won't fly for a journalist on CBS or CNN.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 25801/18/2013

Some of us recognize that he can do both things and respect him for that. If CBS or CNN didn't like what he was doing, they'd fire him. He's still on both networks after having done the talkshow for 2 seasons.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 25901/18/2013

R259 - But he hasn't played the bitchy queen role much - it's just starting to come out when Terence goats him into it. I think Anderson is realizing it as there wasn't much interaction between them today - just Terence trying to make him look stupid with the "bangs" picture.

Anderson's currently under contract with CNN and CBS and the talk show hasn't been renewed. If he were to get a new talk show with Terence as co-host, I'm guessing there would be no contract negotiations at CNN or CBS when his contract is up at the end of this year.

In all of Anderson's recent interviews he rarely, if ever, mentions the talk show, but he does talk about his reporting for CNN and CBS. He did no promotion for the talk show's new season over the summer and little to none when the new season started. I think it's safe to say Anderson is over the talk show and realizes now that it was probably a mistake.

He may have a few vocal fans that would like he and Terence to co-host a talk show and Terence is pushing the idea on his Twitter feed, but I don't think the audience for bitchy queens on a daily basis would be a fraction of his current talk show audience and we know where those numbers got him - canceled.

I will miss Anderson's lighter side that we see glimpses of on the talk show, I won't miss Terence or his dog in clothes pushed on the audience.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 26001/18/2013

Well I hope it works out that AC and Terence can get together because I would LOVE it, even if it only last for one season.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 26101/18/2013

R261 - The big question is is it something Anderson wants? Unless he wants it, it's not going to happen and I haven't seen him promoting the idea - just Terence.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 26201/18/2013

We'll see. He wanted his daytime show to work and I think he would've liked it to continue. He might want another opportunity to try again. If not, fine, but I hope he's into it.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 26301/18/2013

Is there another thread somewhere because nothing is being used on here anymore since the 18th.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 26401/25/2013

Oh that makes sense... R265 I bet it will be fantastic.

Toaday's show Terrence showed he went to get botox which of course AC refused to go too. Seems like according to doctor AC needs alot of work done. He is kinda wrinkly. I think he may look younger if he got at least his hair dyed. he's 45 and looks 10 to 20 years older.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 26601/25/2013

If the link works, check out this picture. If he looks "10-20" years older (which I strongly disagree) it's a HOT 10-20 years older. He has good skin and from the looks of it, he's not wearing studio make-up, he was out at an event. He looks fine for his age and doesn't need work.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 26701/25/2013

Anyone who recommends Botox for a man needs to have his head examined. Given Terrence's plastic-looking face, I don't think Anderson has anything to worry about when it comes to who's the better looking of the two.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 26801/25/2013

Thank you R268.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 26901/25/2013

Anyone else thinks that Terence is angling for a show of his own since Anderson Live wasn't re-newed? He's on pretty much daily, now. He has neither the face or voice for television and he's a two note topic - Botox or dressing up his tiny dog in clothes.

I've never seen another EP of a show with so much face time - most are rarely is ever seen/heard. It's pretty much unprofessional, IMO. This week Anderson has really started snarking back - I think he's had it. Guess Terence didn't get the memo that when he was brought in to make the show a success and he tanked it.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 27001/25/2013

Gelman on R&K, if he's still on used to do a lot of talking. But I do think Terence is out for himself. I don't mind him messing with AC so much because I like to see how AC will react, but I sense Anderson's become fed up with him or maybe we are reading too much into their little battles. Anyway, it's kind of obvious that Terence is angling for a show of his own or maybe even a show he and AC can do.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 27101/25/2013

R271 I think Anderson is over daytime for now. He's putting in his time through the end of March and that's about it. He just stated on today's show that he's not going to hang out with Terence on the weekends, so I don't see AC signing up to do another show with Terence as much as Terence may want one. I do see Terence angling for a show of his own, now he's losing this job and he left Dr. Oz to take this job.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 27201/25/2013

Maybe he's had his fill of it, but I have a feeling he'd want to try it again to do it in a better way.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 27301/25/2013

R273 I could see that as I don't think he got to do the talk show he wanted to do, the one he initially described pre-production. I think his staff failed him big time as they were too young and/or too inexperienced. He needed a Gellman or a Bill Getty to guide and mentor him since he was new to daytime himself. Sadly, that's not what he got.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 27401/25/2013

Blah blah blah anti AC troll @ R275. You know you can't live without him.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 27601/25/2013

Sorry anti-AC troll, you don't control this thread or this site, deal with it if someone disagrees with you. No peace here sweetie, better live with it, I don't owe you a thing darlin.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 27801/25/2013

Someone took this pic of AC on the subway tonight

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 27901/25/2013

i was at the party on saturday

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 28001/29/2013

R280 so what are you willing to share? We know there was a party. Who attended? Small party or large party? Anderson and Ben details please. Since it was Ben's 40th, I sure hope he had a good time?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 28101/29/2013

the usual suspects (kelly, mark, andy etc...) felt like a big gay fest with loads of booze and party treats. anderson was really charming.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 28201/29/2013

How much of the firehouse did you get to see R280 and was the crowd just mainly those arty/club types Ben hangs with? How many people looked to be there? And the most important question of all, did you see AC and Ben kiss?!

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 28301/29/2013

all 5 floors. there was a list at door. apparently all have very open relationships. saw no kissing but at times were affectionate. the guys were mostly chelsea types with tight t-shirts and well groomed facial hair. about 100 people, it was a good time. hard to give details because i don't know them; i was a guest of someone who is close with them.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 28401/29/2013

I thought the firehouse was just 3 floors, it's bigger than I thought. Sounds like it was an amazing party.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 28501/29/2013

R284, was there a place where people danced, like a special room with a dance floor? What kind of music did they play? Was there a DJ?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 28601/29/2013

[quote] apparently all have very open relationships

Who has an open relationship, AC and Ben?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 28701/29/2013

Sounds like Anderson is still thinks of himself at the self-entitled single guy. Commitment (ie marriage) would mean having to "support" someone if a breakup.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 28801/29/2013

apparently kelly & mark have an agreement. she was really cool and partying her little self on her own. mark and andy cohen are very close and always together. it was weird to look at anderson and think he was gay and with ben. he was the host with the most and obviously getting something elsewhere, or not into sex.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 28901/29/2013

[quote]it was weird to look at anderson and think he was gay and with ben. he was the host with the most and obviously getting something elsewhere, or not into sex.

Are you saying he wasn't paying close attention to Ben? I'm not sure what this means.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 29001/30/2013

anderson was working the entire party and making sure his guests were ok. ben on the other hand was with a group of friends all the time. both were really nice and very down to earth. i just found the dynamic a little weird, almost too open.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 29101/30/2013

Ok, I see what you mean R291. I think they're probably just secure with each other and the strength of their relationship/commitment and don't necessarily have to be on each other 24/7.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 29201/30/2013

exactly. the house is gorgeous by the way.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 29301/30/2013

I can imagine how amazing the interior of the firehouse is, I envy you for having gotten a look at it.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 29401/30/2013

Thank you for your report, r291/r293. Please tell us more about the house. I hear they have amazing artworks, do you remember anything in particular that you saw?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 29501/30/2013

Is there a basement or are all five floors above ground? Are you counting the roof garden as one of the floors?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 29601/30/2013

correct- there's a basement and rooftop. the party was mostly in the kitchen/dining area with a big lounge living room, old school record player, tiled walls with original firehouse fixtures. there are different textured walls, some red and some grey. brick walled wine cellar with beautiful hanging pendants, tons of cool bottles, books and wall art, bistro style tables for small groups to huddle. he had a video booth like the one on his show and everyone took pictures all night. andy cohen was hogging up the camera (of course). i did not go into his bedroom or bathroom. everyone was very discreet and for the most part very respectful and friendly.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 29701/30/2013

Thanks a lot R297! That's more detail on the firehouse than we've ever gotten here. It sounds like some of Ben's club decor style has made it to the firehouse. Do they still have those giant Russian taxidermied bears.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 29801/30/2013

Did AC dance? Did he dance with Ben at all?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 29901/30/2013

Thanks R297. What's the rooftop like? And what's in the basement, apart from the wine cellar?

By the way, I'm surprised we haven't heard in a really long time from the angry nut who's always saying that AC and Ben are on the verge of breaking up. Usually, we can't have an AC thread without her swearing that there's trouble in paradise, that their relationship is on the rocks, that one is cheating on the other, etc... Her silence for such an extended period of time is rather surprising. I have a feeling we'll hear from her soon.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 30001/30/2013

Are you REALLY surprised or disappointed R300? Why even bring it up? Just be thankful for the silence.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 30101/30/2013

[quote]By the way, I'm surprised we haven't heard in a really long time from the angry nut who's always saying that AC and Ben are on the verge of breaking up. Usually, we can't have an AC thread without her swearing that there's trouble in paradise, that their relationship is on the rocks, that one is cheating on the other, etc... Her silence for such an extended period of time is rather surprising. I have a feeling we'll hear from her soon.

I guess you're stirring the pot to get things cooking again. Is this thread too dull for you? Maybe your last sentence is your way of announcing your pending arrival as "the angry nut" once again.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 30201/30/2013

I agree with R302, sounds like someone is trying to stir the pot again. Get ready for some unsubstantiated break up or cheating rumor being presented to us soon...

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 30301/30/2013

no dancing from anderson. yes, stuffed animals still there. i can honestly say that ben and anderson are obviously a couple, both are affectionate with each other but maybe not as exclusive as we would hope. nothing else to report.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 30401/30/2013

Thanks for providing all the info R304.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 30501/31/2013

Multiples (including the fake insiders) please take your MEDS and stop answering your own questions!

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 30602/04/2013

Here goes R306 and her accusations of "multiples" again! We haven't heard from that crazy bitch in a while, wonder what happened, did her Internet privileges got revoked at the psych ward?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 30702/04/2013

Who cares about it R307? I just hope we get more AC/Ben gossip and pics soon.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 30802/05/2013

Anderson Cooper 180?!?!?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 30902/06/2013

R307 Maybe she decided to ignore the benderhoes and join another blog site because she knows you are cray cray and fulll of shit. Carry on having conversations with yourself. You'll have plenty of time especially now the AC360 has been cut down to only 1 hour a day. First AC's daytime show is cancelled and now this. Poor thing.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 31002/06/2013

Looks like Ben has been nothing but BAD luck. AC's career has been going down the drain since they hooked up.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 31102/06/2013

AC is doing better than the anti AC troll who has nothing going on other than digging up threads to post unsubstantiated rumors. As someone pointed out on the other AC thread, the troll better HOPE AC keeps his jobs because how will she be able continue posting her boring rants against him if he's got no career? That's all the anti-AC troll has to do all day. It's what keeps her going. She got out of the other thread because she got READ so severely and couldn't take the heat/truth. AC loves Ben and AC will work regardless. He does not look worried about a thing, you foolish trolls.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 31202/06/2013

Thank you R312! R310/r311 needs to find herself another hobby instead of boring us all with her constant whining about Anderson and her paranoia about "multiples" posting on DL.

[quote]Looks like Ben has been nothing but BAD luck. AC's career has been going down the drain since they hooked up.

Speaking of people who are "cray cray and full of shit" R310, only a crazy person would believe such nonsense.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 31302/07/2013

No new pics? Guess have to wait till vanity fair oscar party.

And we don't really know how exclusive they really are. Maybe they are or have an open relationship. Not my cup of tea to agree on open but to each its own.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 31402/07/2013

There was some talk around the time of the Ben kissing other guy pics that they had an open relationship, but there were others saying they were exclusive. I tend to think they're exclusive, but you never know...they may be very progressive and don't define their relationship one way or another, but it does seem that Ben is really integrated into Anderson's entire life.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 31502/07/2013

Is Anderson back to a 4 day work week now?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 31602/07/2013

I thought he was here the whole week, he was even reporting from Sweden on Monday.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 31702/07/2013

On 360 tonight, Anderson mentioned that the former LA cop who's being hunted down in California after he went on a killing spree sent him a parcel containing a coin with a bullet hole. I can't even imagine what it must feel like to receive something from a deranged killer. Pretty scary...

Anderson also mentioned tonight that he gets a lot of nutty correspondence that doesn't make it to him but is instead intercepted by CNN security. I have a feeling people like R310/r311 are probably among those who send AC crazy stuff.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 31802/07/2013

Fugitive ex-cop sent parcel to CNN, Anderson Cooper tweets

February 7, 2013 | 4:08 pm

CNN Anchor Anderson Cooper said via Twitter on Thursday that he received a parcel from the former Los Angeles police officer wanted in connection with a series of shootings that have left three people dead and two wounded.

Cooper shared the news on the social media website around 3 p.m.

“Learned today suspect Christopher Dorner sent me a parcel at CNN,” Cooper tweeted. “Inside was a note, DVD, and a coin shot thru with bullet holes.”

Cooper did not immediately release any additional information.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 31902/07/2013

Probably R318

That fugitive apparently sent those packages to a few news folks.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 32002/07/2013

Today's daytime show was so weird but kinda fun. Anderson had some Freakshow family on... a daughter swallowing fire. A guy swallowing a round metal object then taking a sword and jamming in in his mouth to get the ball back... it was creepy. Too creepy by the point a woman came out to swallow a lightbulb I turned it off. Then AC said he liked this teddy bears that were so CREEPY. Lik evil teddy bears and some were bleeding and brains exposed it was gross!

AC seeing some many sick things out on the field all those years have defintely screwed up his mind. Seeing dead bodies, and people being killed has turned him to a person who get's off on these weird stuff I think. I'm not sure if i'd want to hang out with AC now lol. Too much for me.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 32102/08/2013

AC taking off tonight and probably next week (no Anderson Live tapings scheduled). He's probably spending a romantic Valentine's Day/night with Ben and then going on vacation.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 32202/14/2013

AC, Ben and Andy Cohen are apparently vacationing in Brazil.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 32302/15/2013

Ben and Anderson can't handle going off alone together, apparently.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 32402/15/2013

[quote]AC, Ben and Andy Cohen are apparently vacationing in Brazil.

Doesn't Anderson have a side piece down in Brazil? With Andy along, maybe they're going in for some group evolutions. Where is Mark Consuelos this week?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 32502/15/2013

AC and Ben have been on lots of trips together without their buddies but I guess they enjoy group vacations a lot. Ben's Bedlam partner Pablo is with them too.

I don't think there are any side pieces in AC's life. Seems like he's totally exclusive with Ben.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 32602/15/2013

R326 It seems like the last couple of years they've been on group vacations or Ben's tagged along when AC traveled for 60 Minutes.

The person that attended Ben's birthday party said either AC wasn't into sex or was getting some somewhere else and that they weren't as exclusive as most want them to be. It's not like it would be uncommon for both of them to have side pieces and I think it's been established Ben has one or more.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 32702/15/2013

If Pablo is with Benderson and Andy Cohen in Rio, is he dating Mr Cohen?

R324, AC and Ben have been on vacation alone plenty of times. I don't think "they can't handle" being without other people.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 32802/15/2013

They could be dating R328.

I think the party spy ended up agreeing with a commenter who said that AC and Ben are secure in their relationship and don't have to be all over each other 24/7. That could also mean secure enough to have an open relationship but I just don't think they do.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 32902/16/2013

R329 Think what you want. I think the "party spy" realized he wasn't saying what some here wanted to hear/think - so he just quit trying and agreed.

Reading between the lines and having attended enough parties, I'm guessing Ben and others were "entertaining" each other in some of the bedrooms in a very discreet sort of way and Anderson was busy playing host. The person said they were obviously a couple - doesn't mean their relationship isn't open and they don't both enjoy a little something on the side. Or maybe Ben wants more sex in his life and Anderson is okay with that. Whatever their agreement is, it's theirs and as long as it works for them, it's nobody else's business.

Unless you know them personally, all you are doing is guessing and nothing more. Don't pretend to know something you don't.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 33002/16/2013

[quote]Unless you know them personally, all you are doing is guessing and nothing more. Don't pretend to know something you don't.

Isn't that EXACTLY what you're doing in the following comment, r330?:

[quote]Reading between the lines and having attended enough parties, I'm guessing Ben and others were "entertaining" each other in some of the bedrooms in a very discreet sort of way and Anderson was busy playing host.

That's a big assumption you're making here. Nothing in the party spy's comments suggested that anything like what you're describing was going on. Personally, I don't really care either way, but I think it's interesting that you believe that "the "party spy" realized he wasn't saying what some here wanted to hear/think - so he just quit trying and agreed." It just seems to me that's what you think the party spy was saying because that's just what you want to believe. Besides, how do we know his word is worth antything?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 33102/16/2013

R331 If you read what I wrote, I said I'm "guessing" - nothing more. Sorry I offended you.

When the "party spy" (your words) said they didn't go the bedroom, but people were being discrete - that often means that people are sneaking off for a bit in pairs, but maybe you haven't been to a party where that's happened before.

Again, sorry I offended you. You believe what you choose to and I'll believe what I chose to. Bottom line is it's their relationship and what they agree to is between them.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 33202/16/2013

Wow R330, no need to be rude. I didn't accuse you of anything, I was trying to have a civil discussion with you. You didn't even notice that I agreed that there was a possibility that they had an open relationship. I'm not "pretending" to know what goes on with them, I'm exploring possibilities like you and everyone else is.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 33302/16/2013

[quote]It's not like it would be uncommon for both of them to have side pieces and I think it's been established Ben has one or more.

I agree. They seem to have an open relationship and that's a good thing because it gives them a bit of variety in their life.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 33402/16/2013

R333 I didn't realize saying I was sorry I offended you was being rude. Perhaps this is why so few people post here any more?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 33502/16/2013

R335 your comment about me "pretending to know something I didn't" seemed a little harsh when all of us are speculating here People don't post because no one likes it when a minor comment gets misconstrued.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 33602/16/2013

I wonder if they'll post pics of their trip. AC generally doesn't post vacation pics unless he's on one of those work/trip things. Ben, Andy or Pablo might post a pic from Brazil.

AC has really given up on the daytime show and is just saying anything. Terence was telling the guest to stop using the word "penis" and AC just blurted out ANOTHER bleeped word for it and the audience cracked up. I think that's his REAL personality, kind of wild and not so buttoned up.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 33702/16/2013

Well here's a pic from Pablo. It's lovely weather in Rio and maybe he took it from their five star hotel or fancy restaurant because it's close to the beach.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 33802/16/2013

"Someone's" on the attack again:

[quote]Skully @skully_2 So @andersoncooper is in Brazil w/drunk scummy @BravoAndy & @BedlamNYC...he'll stay in bars drunk whole time, look like sh** when he returns

Is Carnival going on in Brazil? Maybe that's why they went.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 33902/16/2013

Is this @skully for real? What a pathetic loser! Sounds like 88angel to me.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 34002/16/2013

So any pics of AC and Brazil yet? Skully is probably 88angel who is using one of her many accounts.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 34102/16/2013

I haven't seen any pics of them yet. Maybe someone will catch them out, but most people don't like to take pics and intrude.

@skully's Twitter page is non-stop AC/Ben bashing and trashing. She seems to believe Ben is a drug addict.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 34202/16/2013

He went to some kind of Carnivale event.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 34302/17/2013

Pic of AC and a fan in Rio. No candids of him and Ben and the others yet.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 34402/17/2013

I'll say this for Wonder Bread, he's got some guns going on.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 34502/17/2013

[quote]AC taking off tonight

That was the 14th, two days after Rio Carnival ended. Did they miss the whole thing?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 34602/17/2013

I guess so R346, maybe they didn't go to Brazil to see it. I'm sure AC's seen it several times by now.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 34702/17/2013

[quote]I'm sure AC's seen it several times by now.

No doubt, you're right about that.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 34802/17/2013

One of the Carnival parades was last night - not sure why it was after official Carnival had passed, but it was. Here's a write up and a picture of Anderson. Andy Cohen is to the right, but no one else that I recognize in the background.

I thought Ben would have posted a picture to his Instagram page by now. He has when they've been to the Madonna concerts - NYC and Paris, in Portugal, to see Roger Waters, in Botswana, etc. Did Ben maybe not make this trip? Too busy with the new bar? Just curious if anyone knows anything since the Twitter sighting just said Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen on Friday night.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 34902/17/2013

Sometimes people don't recognize Ben or don't know that he's AC's bf. He might be there, I guess if Pablo's there, Ben's there - but yes, he might be busy dealing with the bar. It's just hard to see AC going to Brazil without his main squeeze. Meanwhile AC's been taking lots of pics with Brazilian fans.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 35002/17/2013

Is it confirmed Ben is opening a new bar?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 35102/18/2013

No, it's not confirmed but we think he probably is opening a new bar in the near future.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 35202/18/2013

Found this on another AC site. AC with Andy C, Pablo and I guess the other guys he traveled with to Brazil. Maybe Ben took the picture but I don't see him. Figures he'd stay out of the pic.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 35302/18/2013

[quote]Maybe Ben took the picture but I don't see him. Figures he'd stay out of the pic.

Ben doesn't like to be in pictures.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 35402/18/2013

Yeah, I think Ben took the pic. Pablo doesn't look very nice, meaning he looks mean. On the Bedlam Yelp sight there are some complaints that one of the owners was rude and abusive and it's probably Pablo.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 35502/18/2013

Pablo is always on vacation with AC/Ben/Andy Cohen. I think Andy Cohen is dating Pablo.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 35602/18/2013

R 356 Andy wasn't with Pablo, Ben and AC in Utah last fall - he was in LI at the time. Nor was Pablo in Paris with them last summer or on the yacht vacation last summer. I think it's a stretch that Pablo is dating Andy. When Pablo was with at the Madonna concert in NYC, Andy was on WWHL.

Not sure why people think Ben doesn't like to have his picture taken when he's posed with AC and Fergie, with AC's crew in Haiti, and a few other photos. I find it odd that Ben wouldn't be in that picture if he's in Rio. It's not like a group picture would confirm anything more than any of the other pictures that already exist of he and Anderson. Not saying he's not in Rio, just not buy the fact that he's not in the picture because he doesn't like to have his picture taken.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 35702/18/2013

Just because Ben has been photographed in the past on a few occasions with Anderson while abroad doesn´t mean that he´ll always do so, R357. In general, Ben is pretty low-key and doesn´t seem to seek the spotlight, as others have observed. For example, apart from those pics with Anderson´s CNN crew taken at a club in Haiti, I don´t remember seeing a single pic taken during any of the many vacations he and AC have taken where he willingly posed. Also, none of the pics on his Instagrams show him (which is pretty refreshing when compared to how most gay men use Instagram as a monument to their ego by posting self portrait after self portrait). I remember on article on Queerty when a bunch of famous people(Kelly Ripa and NPH among them) were photographed hanging out at Bedlam with Ben, and the writer specifically mentioned that he refused to have his pic taken. So yes R357, there´s some validity to the argument that Ben doesn´t care for having his pic taken, especially if he knows it´s going to end up on somebody else´s Instagram.

I think there´s a good chance that R355 is right and that Ben took that picture.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 35802/18/2013

R358 While Ben may not have posed with Anderson a lot, he's certainly been photographed with him on a lot of occasions. And in the past when they've traveled together, Ben has posted pics from there local or concerts, inside the firehouse, etc. It's not like he seems to not want it known he's dating Anderson. I find it odd that he didn't post a pic from the parade, the beach, with Pablo and their friends from Rio - the fact that no one mentions him and he hasn't posted any photos, just makes me wonder what's going on. It's certainly different than past vacations, especially since Anderson came out.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 35902/18/2013

It just doesn't make sense that AC would take his vacation without Ben, he must be there but just avoiding the camera by being the one who's taking the pics.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 36002/18/2013

I remember one or two times when some of us thought Ben wasn't around only to find out later he actually was.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 36102/18/2013

He probably is, but something just seems odd. Andy doesn't seem to typically travel with this group and Ben's not posting any location pictures. I'm sure a picture of him will turn up soon, but it makes me wonder what's really going on.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 36202/18/2013

Maybe he doesn't want to use Instagram or has figured out that AC's fans are making connections about their trips and he feels like his privacy's being invaded?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 36302/18/2013

[quote]it makes me wonder what's really going on.

I think you're right. There really is something going on. We'll soon know.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 36402/18/2013

Here's a pic of Ben when he vacationed in Utah with pals and maybe AC.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 36502/18/2013

Ben is super hot in that group pics, R365.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 36602/18/2013

Yes R366, his body is slammin'.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 36702/18/2013

[quote]Ben is super hot in that group pics

He really stands out from all the others with that Penn State shirt he's wearing.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 36802/18/2013

And that is why Anderson hasn't left him. Ben probably has a hold on him that won't quit. If AC tried to leave, he'd end up going back and if Ben left him, he'd BEG him to come back.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 36902/18/2013

I notice that Andy Cohen and AC are just wearing regular T-shirts on the pic @R353 and the other guys are wearing those sexier styles. If Ben's there, you KNOW he's wearing the sexy t-shirt but AC and AC can't be seen looking too provocative since they are respectable TV gentlemen.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 37002/19/2013

AC still looks like he workous out judging by those pics. His biceps still big. Andy Cohen looks alittle Buff too. Ben is probably taking some pics.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 37102/19/2013

[quote]He really stands out from all the others with that Penn State shirt he's wearing.

Ben is helping Penn State pay off the $27 million they've spent on the Sandusky scandal, so he buys their t-shirts.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 37202/19/2013

AC still looks pretty buff. Not liek Ben of course with the veins but he's still hitting the gym somehow...

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 37302/19/2013

This Brazilian columnist seems to be implying that AC had and affair or hook-up with some guy in Ipanema.

[quote]Before enjoying the parade of samba schools of Rio Carnival champions a box of Sapucaí, CNN journalist Anderson Cooper circled the edge of Ipanema, in the south zone of Rio, on Saturday afternoon, without being noticed. The presenter strolled the boardwalk, wearing shorts and T-shirt, along with a beautiful dark healed, he was shirtless, and looked more like a tourist in the hot sun of the city. Cooper is openly gay and reportedly was a dalliance with a resident of Rio.

We know he loves those Latin men, unless someone has mistaken Ben for a resident of Rio.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 37402/19/2013

Looks like Pablo and some of the group have left Rio for another Brazil location. Not sure if Anderson and Andy are with or other guy in that group pic and his friend who are also from NYC.

What happened to all the people on here who claimed to be "in the know" and go to Bedlam? Is Ben in NYC working on the new bar, something amiss between he and Anderson or is he in Brazil with the group?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 37502/19/2013

Someone on another site is saying that AC is having a fling with one of those dudes in the pic with Andy Cohen/Pablo. They say the dude is the same one who was pictured having breakfast with AC a while back. AC and Ben may have an arrangement.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 37602/19/2013

Ben is in Brazil with AC but he's staying out of all the pics. I'm surprised no one has caught him.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 37702/20/2013

R377 The big question is how does Page Six know Ben is with. They interviewed the Brazilian Press about the shirts AC and Andy were wearing in the photos and AC's rep about him endorsing the brand.

Page Six was always about trying to out Anderson before he was out, and now it sounds like they are trying to paint the picture of him as a big party person/drinker - lewd and debauched. And why not add the gay boyfriend who is part owner of two gay bars into the story to enhance it and make it sound more damning?

I'm not saying Ben isn't with -just not saying I believe everything Page Six prints. It's gossip and rumors mostly and sometimes they are right and sometimes they are wrong. Time will tell.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 37802/20/2013

My God..if you have to keep commenting on this insipid,albino twat would you PLEASE get another subject heading! It's almost spring!

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 37902/20/2013

R377 Also, if Ben is with he apparently has no problem with AC having a dalliance with a local - as printed in a local paper. So apparently their relationship is an open one?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 38002/20/2013

R378/380 you do have a point about the Post and its history of unreliability. But it's possible that the Brazilian press mistook Ben for a local - I think he could pass for Latin. I guess we'll get a definitive answer at some point. Ben hasn't posted any pics on Instagram yet as far as I know.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 38102/20/2013

Could the guy Ben was kissing in those controversial "cheating" pics last August be Josh Wood? In a way, it looks like him and he and Ben are obviously close. But I don't know, maybe Josh is straight!

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 38202/20/2013

R380: why would Ben have a problem with Anderson hooking up with other men? Anderson's the one with the money, the one with control. Ben complies, he wants to hang on to his money machine.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 38302/20/2013

R378 seems really determined to argue that Ben isn´t in Rio when all signs point to him being there. Why would Anderson take Ben´s business partner Pablo on a trip if Ben wasn´t on that vacation? And now we have confirmation that Ben is in Rio with Anderson from Page Six, but still that´s not enough for R378. As R361 observed, Ben has often been shown to be part of a trip after many of us believed he wasn´t there. Some people on DL are just not willing to accept the simple fact that Ben is part of this trip too.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 38402/20/2013

R384 - Did you read my whole post? I said I'm not saying Ben isn't there, just wonder how PageSix knows, when the article seems to be all about the shirt Anderson was wearing and the beer brand. Ben may very well be along, I just don't believe everything PageSix prints.

I found it odd they didn't mention Ben was seen wearing the shirt when they mentioned Anderson and Andy Cohen were seen wearing them. Since it was required attire for the box - wouldn't Ben have been wearing the shirt too or was he not in the box with the rest of the group? My personal belief is that Page Six saw the group picture, wanted to make a big deal out of the shirt and just assumed Ben was with or added that he was to further make the point that gay Anderson is partying with his gay boyfriend (which he won't mention) who is part owner of two gay bars. It's the type of smear crap PageSix likes to do and every chance they get with Anderson. They did the same type of stuff before he came out. They knew the shirt was required - all you had to do is look at the photos posted and everyone there is wearing the shirt, men, women, gay, straight. It's just PageSix being PageSix.

R382 Josh Wood is a gay party promoter. He's more well known in NYC than Ben and I'm sure had it been him, the media would have identified him vs. wondering who the "mystery" man was. Last I saw Josh had a steady partner. I'm guessing Ben met him through bar promotions when he was bartending and then opened EB and later Bedlam.

Someone on the another site is saying Leo Neves wasn't in Rio when Anderson was there because of a photo Pablo posted and comments on the photo. Leo is in the group photo at the parade, one of the Rio papers that interviewed Anderson said he was there visiting friends, among them Leo Neves. It seems from Pablo's picture (he identified the location) they have left Rio for a quieter beach area farther North in Brazil.

I'm sure photos will appear of Anderson and Ben in LA this weekend for the Oscars.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 38502/20/2013

Here's a good photo of Anderson and Ben at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party last year.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 38602/20/2013

That is a nice pic of them R386. I remember that there were no pics of them seated at the VF dinner table like there had been in previous years, I wonder if that's going to happen again.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 38702/20/2013

[quote]Last I saw Josh had a steady partner.

So does Ben, but the guy in the pic sort of resembles Josh Wood.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 38802/20/2013

*If* Ben's not with AC in Brazil, maybe he'll meet up with him in L.A. for the Vanity Fair Oscar Party.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 38902/20/2013

[quote]My God..if you have to keep commenting on this insipid, albino twat would you PLEASE get another subject heading! It's almost spring!

Gone are the days when a half dozen new Cooper threads would be posted each week with 3 or 4 on the front page at all times. Since you obviously dislike him so much, it would seem to follow that you would be pleased that there's only one or two active AC threads.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 39002/20/2013

R385, I can´t imagine why Anderson would go on a vacation with Ben´s business partner Pablo unless Ben himself was also on that trip. So it stands to reason than Ben is in Brazil, as Page Six confirmed. I don´t understand why you´re so keen on splitting hair here.

Can someone post a link to Pablo´s Instagram pic showing the quieter beach area farther North where they are now?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 39202/20/2013

[quote]Why is Ben so close with that josh wood guy in that pic?

That's what I want to know. I remember the person who posted about being at Ben's birthday party saying that he didn't think AC and Ben were as monogamous as we had "hoped". Seems like something's up.

Daily Mail has the Brazil story and are saying Ben was there, but they don't have a pic of him, just like the Post doesn't.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 39302/20/2013

Pablo is gay too?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 39402/20/2013

I don't want an open relationship but i've known a few couples that agree to it. I don't know. I'm more conventional in that aspect of relationships I guess.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 39502/20/2013

R392 Here's the link to the photo Pablo posted from Trancoso. Andy Cohen tweeted a link to a picture of himself on what looks like the same beach today. Pablo is gay, too. All the guys in that group photo from the parade are gay.

As far as the Daily Mail, they are like the National Enguirer and just enhancing what PageSix posted earlier, along with other pictures already posted on the Internet. Neither have a source in Rio that they even hinted at and again no picture that shows Ben even in the background. Not saying he's not there, just not saying because PageSix mentioned it, that it's been confirmed. Both are gossip/rumor sites and nothing more.

Ben obviously posed with Anderson in the Vanity Fair photo booth last year, nice picture by the way, so I don't see why he wouldn't have posed at the parade in the group of friends picture.

I'm also curious why Ben has only tweeted (a retweet) to the Bedlam Twitter feed once in over two weeks. He's typically promoting events at the bar several times a week. Also, he hasn't posted a photo to his Instagram page since just after the first of the year - not even anything from the bar. I just find that odd that he seems to have quit promoting Bedlam via social media. Anyone know anything about that?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 39602/20/2013

Meanwhile Jillian Michaels will be on AC Live today to teach AC how to be flexible.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 39702/20/2013

R396, Ben might be working on his other bar and not really able to update the Bedlam site, but he does have a partner there who could do it, but he's on vacation with AC. I think he might be distracted by the planning of the West Village bar.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 39802/20/2013

Does E! News think Pablo is Ben?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 39902/20/2013

Does E! News think Pablo is Ben?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 40002/20/2013

Of course they do that's why they cut out the other people and said Ben andy and Anderson. When it's really Pablo andy and Anderson. Which proves that all these websites talking about Ben being there are wrong.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 40102/20/2013

I guess they don't know exactly who Ben is. Either way Ben is purposely avoiding the cameras if he is there.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 40202/20/2013

Keep telling yourself that R402

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 40302/20/2013

Doesn't matter to me R403, I'm just wondering why Ben isn't in any of the pics.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 40402/20/2013

This just makes E!News look bad. Hasn't anyone told them that isn't Ben, yet? It's Pablo. If they even looked at the original Instagram, the guy that posted the photo identified everyone! I'm guessing Anderson is laughing his ass off over this.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 40502/20/2013

Ben and Pablo in Brazil.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 40602/21/2013

Cute pic, thanks for the link R406.

I guess this should convince R385/R396/R405 that Ben is indeed in Brazil, as I´ve been saying all along.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 40702/21/2013

Most of the time Ben's around when we least expect it. Probably just best to assume he's always around. For whatever reason he didn't post pics or has some kind of private account. I wonder if AC took that pic of Ben and Pablo. The shirtless guy that Brazilian columnist said AC was walking around with in Ipamena must've been Ben, but they don't know him. I guess they're heading for L.A. soon unless they're skipping it this year.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 40802/21/2013

R407 If you read my posts, all along I said Ben was probably in Brazil with the group. Just found it odd he didn't pose for a photo with the group and wasn't posting to Bedlam's social media accounts at all lately. I still think PageSix was guessing as they always try painting Anderson in the worst possible light. I just don't take gossip sites as proof of anything as they are more often wrong than they are right.

If you think I have a problem with Anderson and Ben being together, you are mistaken. I even posted the link to the Vanity Fair picture yesterday. Not sure where you got the idea that I have a problem with Anderson and Ben as a couple. I still think they have an open relationship, but that's not uncommon and if it works for them, that's all that matters. I just want everyone to be happy and it appears as if the whole group is having a good time in Brazil.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 40902/21/2013

That they have an open relationship is beyond a shadow of a doubt.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 41002/21/2013

So Ben is definitely opening another bar? with Pablo perhaps?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 41102/21/2013

There's no way they have an open relationship.

[quote]Just found it odd he didn't pose for a photo with the group and wasn't posting to Bedlam's social media accounts at all lately

I still find that odd.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 41202/21/2013

Why have an open relationship? Anderson's not going to find anyone hotter or more loyal than Ben. He already has it all with Ben and that's why their relationship has lasted.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 41302/21/2013

R412/413 - You just keep telling yourself that. They may or may not, but you saying there's no way doesn't make it so...

"Arrangements" are not uncommon, especially in the gay community.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 41402/21/2013

I still doubt it R414. There's just no way.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 41502/21/2013

[quote]Why have an open relationship? Anderson's not going to find anyone hotter or more loyal than Ben. He already has it all with Ben and that's why their relationship has lasted.

It's easy to figure why they would have an open relationship. Ben could easily find someone hotter than Anderson. Anderson's money could attract someone hotter than Ben. Having an open relationship is why their relationship has lasted.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 41602/21/2013

Yeah, but why WOULD Ben want someone hotter than Anderson. Unless he found another wealthy man, Anderson's money and connections can be a very sexy thing indeed.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 41702/21/2013

[quote]Anderson's money and connections can be a very sexy thing indeed.

So is just plain falling in love R417.

[quote]Having an open relationship is why their relationship has lasted.

Where's the proof of this? More proof of them being exclusive than open.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 41802/21/2013

Jillian Micheals said yesterday on the show that AC is kinda like her crush. So an openly gay woman who has a child with her partner, Heidi has a crush on another openly gay person... odd. LOL AC didn't repsond and some female guest yesterday complimented him and he didn't respond. Like what else does AC have to do, he's NOT interested in women!

Anyway today's show was kinda funny too. Have to say I think the daytime show format has hurt AC's reporting/anchor cred but he's shown he's alittle bit more human over the pass few month's of this new Live format. It's kinda refreshing. I still prefer serious AC at Haiti or planet in peril, 60 minutes reports than These silly bits on daytime but does't mean it's good to see different sides of his persona.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 41902/21/2013

[quote]he's shown he's alittle bit more human over the pass few month's of this new Live format.

Please tell us more. This is fascinating.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 42002/21/2013

R419, AC managed to go through the show with Millionaire Matchmaker Pati Stanger without even hinting at his own relationship or anything about what he thinks of relationships in general, he just let her do all the talking and only reacted in a way that kept him from having to offer up anything about the subject himself. He will never be comfortable talking about himself and relationships. I'm glad he finally came out, but he's still very walled off in a way.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 42102/21/2013

R409, I found it strange that some people (including you) were so keen on claiming that there was no evidence that Ben was in Brazil with Anderson considering the fact that his business partner Pablo was there. Why would Anderson go on vacation with Pablo without Ben? I asked you about this several times and you never provided an answer. Instead you kept saying that you found it odd that Ben didn´t pose with the group, or that his Bedlam account has been quiet lately. Well, now we have photographic evidence that Ben is in Brazil, so I guess it shows that sometimes, even though Ben may not pose for a group pic (he was probably the person who took that photo in the first place), or he may not be all that active on Instagram, it doesn´t mean that we should conclude that he´s not with Anderson. You would think that by now, this would be a rather safe assumption to make, given how often Ben has been proved to be wherever AC is. But I guess there are still some people out there who´ll always resist such a conclusion until they have photographic evidence. Which we now have, thanks to R406.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 42202/21/2013

R422 You're exhausting and I'm done trying to reason with you.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 42302/21/2013

It's a strange obession for some folks on here to prove Ben isn't with AC just because of no pics of them posing together. I guess if they aren't pictured together that means they broke up? Is that the conclusion of some deluded minds on here? Becaue even if Ben isn't pictured with Ac at every public outing doesn't mean Ben isn't there or for some people's wish that they broke up. Strange obession on here to prove one way or another. My I say get a grip on sanity...

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 42402/21/2013

I'm going to conclude that Ben is ALWAYS with Anderson, yes, some don't want to hear that, but there's more evidence of that than anything else.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 42502/21/2013

r415/r418/r421/r425

give it a rest already, they fuck around. ok?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 42602/21/2013

R426 is trying to sound like she's got insider info on AC and Ben when she doesn't.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 42702/21/2013

Meanwhile AC is on vacation from CNN this week because he is attending the Oscars on Sunday, as well as all the pre and post Oscar parties.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 42802/21/2013

I guess we'll have to wait a year for their VF photo booth pics to emerge.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 42902/21/2013

R426 sounds really pissed off. Why so angry?

R424 is exactly right.

By the way, Ben looks very hot in that pic that Pablo posted on Instagram.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 43002/21/2013

Ben is SERIOUSLY hot. Anderson's not going to play around on THAT.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 43102/21/2013

Just cause you have a hot boyfriend doesn't mean that you don't a little spice in your relationship. I hate when straight women come on here and think they know about gay relationships

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 43202/21/2013

R432 Exactly. Unfortunately, the straight women seem to have taken over the Anderson threads and there is no reasoning with them as they simply don't understand gay relationships, hook ups at parties, etc.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 43302/21/2013

Does anyone recall the name of the male model/real estate guy who was photographed at dinner with Anderson? Wasn't there also a photo of them next to his limo outside the firehouse?

Did we ever get a name for the Central Park guy? Is he still seen around NYC?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 43402/21/2013

Doesn't matter. No one here knows what's going on in their relationship and it's just as stupid to assume they're playing around when they might not be. Not all gay men fool around on the side - maybe some of you haven't read the threads here about monogamy and how many commenters are turned off by the idea of having something on the side and how many don't do it.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 43502/21/2013

There's photographic proof that they fuck around on each other, or have you forgotten Ben recently tongue lashing another guy in the park?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 43602/21/2013

Old pics R436. Ben doesn't even look like that now. Those pics were probably taken before he even met AC and someone decided to release them to get attention.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 43702/21/2013

I still think the dude Ben was kissing in the park is Josh Wood.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 43802/22/2013

There's a resemblance.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 43902/22/2013

[quote]Old pics R436. Ben doesn't even look like that now.

If you keep repeating this, some people may begin to actually believe it.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 44002/22/2013

Funny how some people around here are desperate to argue that AC and Ben aren´t monogamous. Who cares really? It´s their business, and they seem pretty happy in their relationship. What´s clear is that they´re still together after more than 4 years, and that wherever Anderson is, Ben can be sure to be too. I don´t think AC ever been seen and photographed with the same guy for as often and as long as he´s been with Ben. Clearly something is working there. For some reason, this simple fact is rubbing some people on DL the wrong way.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 44102/22/2013

[quote]Funny how some people around here are desperate to argue that AC and Ben aren´t monogamous. Who cares really?

You obviously care and are posting about it. Duh!

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 44202/22/2013

R442, I care about facts, like the fact that Ben has been with Anderson for over 4 years, and that they´ve traveled to more places together than anyone else that has been involved with AC before. Everything else is just a couple of sad people who can´t deal with the fact that AC and Ben are still together after all these years, desperately pushing some kind of weird personal agenda (like you R442).

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 44302/22/2013

I guess Ac is in L.A. or on the way for the Oscar parites for the weekend? I find it interesting on today's show he said he doesn't do parites where he host parites and attends them every year. AC sure does contradict himself alot still.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 44402/22/2013

Thank you R441/R443. You're absolutely right, there's just no way to explain away the fact that Anderson is in a very good relationship with Ben and that seems to really have a negative effect on some folks here.

R444, I don't really know how much he parties, he and Ben do have birthday parties and occasional club-industry parties or whatever it is that Ben does and AC holds Christmas parties for his staff, but maybe he's talking about those NY parties that celebs go to often and get photographed. Maybe the parties he does are just private parties for friends and colleagues.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 44502/22/2013

Interesting how Anderson arranged with Andrew Sullivan to publicize his official coming out while he was out of the country. A good way to avoid the media and keep them from asking questions. Since then, he has avoided any mention of being in a committed relationship.

He's just going along with the patterns set by Ellen, Elton John, George Michael, Andrew Sullivan, Neil Patrick Harris, Sam Champion, Thomas Roberts, and all the others who go out of their way to pretend they don't have a significant other.

Oh, wait!!!!!

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 44602/22/2013

He's entitled to keep his life with Ben private. Maybe that's the one thing he wants for himself, neither one of them acknowledges the other publicly, if that's the way they want it, it's their business not ours.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 44702/22/2013

[quote][bold]He's entitled to keep his life with Ben private. Maybe that's the one thing he wants for himself, neither one of them acknowledges the other publicly, if that's the way they want it, it's their business not ours.[/bold]

IF you really believe that, what would you say to someone who writes: "Ben is SERIOUSLY hot. Anderson's not going to play around on THAT."

or: "Why have an open relationship? Anderson's not going to find anyone hotter or more loyal than Ben. He already has it all with Ben and that's why their relationship has lasted."

or: "There's no way they have an open relationship."

or: "Most of the time Ben's around when we least expect it. Probably just best to assume he's always around. For whatever reason he didn't post pics or has some kind of private account. I wonder if AC took that pic of Ben and Pablo. The shirtless guy that Brazilian columnist said AC was walking around with in Ipamena must've been Ben, but they don't know him. I guess they're heading for L.A. soon unless they're skipping it this year."

or: *If* Ben's not with AC in Brazil, maybe he'll meet up with him in L.A. for the Vanity Fair Oscar Party.

Above are just a few things posted about Ben and Andersonby one person. You must be very upset R447 at some Benderson Frau type posting all that and much more about the couple when, as you say, [bold]"it's their business not ours."[/bold] What would you say to a person who posts all that?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 44802/22/2013

I'm talking about the choices they have made for themselves which has zero to do with what we discuss and speculate over here and you know that R448.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 44902/22/2013

R448 sounds unhinged. She really can't deal with the fact that AC and Ben are together and protective of their relationship, refusing to make it available for public consumption (which is their right, just as r447 observed). For some odd reason, pointing this out to her really seems to piss her off. People on DL can be so weird.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 45002/23/2013

any reports of Anderson and Ben at an LA party last night?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 45102/23/2013

R447 - R449 took the Benderson Frau bait and swallowed it; hook, line, and sinker!!! It was a toss-up as to which one would reply first.

Three's no doubt that Anderson and Ben have been together for years, but the Benderson Fraus can't deal with the fact that it could easily be an open relationship that keeps them together. R447 - R449 have the typical frau viewpoint that it can't be an open relationship simply because two people have been together for more than four years.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 45202/23/2013

Shut up R452, you're a total idiot and a bore.

R450, thank you for talking sense and telling the truth.

R451, doesn't that party happen on Saturday? I don't know for sure, but I thought it did. I guess word will get out soon enough.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 45302/23/2013

[quote]Shut up R452, you're a total idiot and a bore

Heh! Look who's the one that's pissed off. The Fraus don't want anyone to intrude on their Benderson fairytales. When an example of their stupidity is posted, they ring in with accusations of unhinged and pissed off. They don't realize they're being played and they'll take the bait every time. Unhinged? Check your mirror, Missy!

Cheers!

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 45402/23/2013

R454, no one is being "played" or "taking the bait" here. It's just hilarious to see how you keep pretending that you're above it all and don't care either way, but can't stand to let pass a single comment that dares to observe that, whether they have an open relationship or not, the fact that AC and Ben are still together indicates that they're happy together. For some reason, you cannot stand this. Would you care to explain why?

Personally, I don't know if they have an open relationship or not, nor do I care. I'm just observing that they're still together, so whether they're monogamous or not, whatever is keeping them together is clearly working for them, so who are you to judge? Unlike you R454, I don't think a relationship between 2 gay men is necessarily doomed to fail because they're not exclusive, as I believe monogamy to be seriously overrated (particularly for men), so I don't see what the problem is, even if AC and Ben had an open relationship.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 45502/23/2013

AC likes to screw around. I think Ben does too. Lots of rumors of how Anderson likes thin young guys. Whatever works.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 45602/23/2013

The Benderfrau of the species acts just like Anderson when confronted with evidence of Ben getting it on outside the relationship: he never acknowledged it, either.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 45702/23/2013

No one knows if either of them screw around, they seem pretty stable as a couple. Seems like if AC were to screw around he'd do it with someone who would never talk, like those high class escorts or whatever. Why would he have random hook-ups with dudes who might go blabbing? This is why you never hear of anything like that with him, if he's doing anything, he's being really, really careful. I don't think he's in a position where he can afford to have a lot of gossip about his sex life out there in the legitimate press or wherever.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 45802/23/2013

Interesting how the usual Ben-hating fraus, finally resigned to the difficult yet unarguable fact that AC and Ben are a couple, are now focusing all their efforts on arguing that their relationship is somehow less than solid because they might not be exclusive. As I said earlier, I don't know if they're monogamous or not, but as a gay man who's seen many types of different relationships, I strongly object to the notion that an open relationship is in any way less real than a monogamous one, especially given that for most men (gay and straight), monogamy is definitely unnatural. I'd rather have an honest relationship where this basic fact is acknowledged in a mature way than a pseudo-monogamous relationship where both partners cheat on each other and lie about it.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 45902/23/2013

[quote]the usual Ben-hating fraus

Thanks for playing R459. You just moved the game up another level. That puts this episode just two steps from an 88angel accusation.

As webbie once remarked, it's all "collaborative fiction" and some of us have found that it can be a lot of fun. Don't stop now. Ramp it up, snookums. Enjoy!

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 46002/23/2013

I love how R448/r452/r454/r460 goes on and on ranting about "Benderson fraus", yet she gets all defensive when called a "Ben-hating frau". Sorry R460, but if you don't like that label, then don't act like one!

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 46202/23/2013

Why all the anger R462? Are you going to take your ball and go home? Interesting game you're playing as both 462 and 459.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 46302/23/2013

R462 you are RIGHT about everything.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 46402/24/2013

You must be confused r463, I'm not angry, just making fun of your defensiveness when you get called for what you are, that's all.

By the way, I'm not playing games, I just used my computer and later when I was out of the house, I posted my comment from my iPhone, which is why they didn't show up as being by the same person when you hit trolldar. If I really wanted to play games as you accuse me of, I wouldn't have identified myself now, would I? But the interesting thing is that you are in fact playing the very game that you accuse me of by eluding trolldar on purpose, without identifying your prior comments (unlike me). Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! Would you care to explain why?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 46502/24/2013

Girls, girls, you're both insane

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 46602/24/2013

AC and Ben may not be going to the Oscars this time around, we'll see. Andy Cohen still seems to be in Brazil.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 46702/24/2013

So no Anderson Cooper in LA for Oscar weekend? This is the first time in years that he hasn't attended the CAA party, Barry Diller's Picnic and the Vanity Fair Dinner and Viewing party.

A four day weekend in Rio and 3 days at the beach apparently wasn't enough time in Brazil this trip?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 46802/24/2013

Maybe the Oscars were too boring this year. I'd rather be in Brazil too.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 46902/24/2013

The multiples are in full effect. Must not be able to get it up tonite otherwise you'd be doing that instead of arguing with your split personalities.

Bottom line Anderson is a coward. There is something about this relationship he is embarrassed about. Being together with Ben for 3 plus years and still not acknowledging him publically is nothing to BRAG about. Ben should be embarrassed he put all that time and energy into the relationship and clearly hasn't recieved what most people in relationships get (and it ain't money). The most IMPORTANT thing is ACKNOWLEDGEMENT?

Anderson=Coward Ben=Dummy+Trade

Now I'm off to a blog that has REAL tea.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 47002/25/2013

Bottom line R470 is an idiot. He doesn't owe you, me or anyone else a damn thing. If he doesn't want to acknowledge Ben publicly, that's his right. He lives his life the way he wants, not what you want. As far as him being a "coward", STFU. He's OUT, end of story.

R470=CRAZY.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 47102/25/2013

Of course they went to the Oscar parties. Anderson isn't going to deny the glamor of the Oscar events to the love of his life. They always go to Oscar parties as a sign of support for all their friends in the business. Maybe Anderson is heeding Ben's wish for no pictures.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 47202/25/2013

Pablo posted another pic of the group (not AC and AC one of them must've taken the photo. Josh Wood is there, he might be an ex of Ben's and the kissing pic guy - he has the same kind of beard. I guess Ben is not going to post pics of his vacations with AC and friends and just leaves it to Pablo. I remember AC getting upset over some kind of new Instagram policy and didn't want to use them.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 47302/25/2013

Today is a repeat of Anderson Live

Guess he scheduled a repeat ahead of time, the monday after the Oscars

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 47402/25/2013

I think it was a new show. AC's supposed to be on WWHL tonight, maybe they'll talk about their Brazilian vacation?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 47502/25/2013

So much for the people that say Ben doesn't like having his picture taken and that's why he wasn't in the group photo at the carnaval parade. There was the shirtless one with Pablo mid-week and today Pablo posted another one - a group of guys - shirtless - climbing. No Anderson Cooper or Andy Cohen in the group though.

JoshWood2 posted one of himself with Pablo and Ben, too. It's not like Ben doesn't know these photos aren't being posted.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 47602/26/2013

R476, that pic was posted @ R473 earlier.

Why couldn't Ben be in the pic with AC/Andy when they were wearing those godawful yellow shirts? Anyone else could've taken the pic, he didn't have to do it. Why aren't there pics with AC WITH Ben and the other guys. Seems to me that AC and Ben were deliberately keeping separate on the pics or Pablo was told to post only the pics where they are not together.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 47702/26/2013

I think Josh Wood and Ben are VERY close, maybe a past relationship there and not just a working one. Leo, Pablo and Ben all have really nice bodies.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 47802/26/2013

The way Ben hold his head he looks like a friggin' baboon.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 47902/26/2013

When will Anderson have Fantasia on his daytime show as his co-host? She has a great personality for daytime tv. She is a breath of fresh air.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 48002/26/2013

That Brazilian guy Leo Neves that some people believed was hooking up with AC is in that group pic with Ben, Pablo, Josh and the unidentified bald guy. It looks like he's actually a friend of Ben and Pablo's rather than Anderson's. He posted a pic of Bedlam a few weeks ago on Instagram, and wrote comments on several of Pablo's pics. They all know each other and seem like a fun group (not to mention super hot!).

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 48102/26/2013

I agree with you R481. Leo, Ben, Anderson, Andy Cohen, Pablo, Josh, all know each other and are friends with each other, so the notion that Leo was AC's "secret Brazilian lover" as some were saying here is no longer believable. I think it's interesting that whenever Anderson is linked to another guy, some people immediately assume that they're fucking. Gay men have male friends too, you know, it's not all about having sex with each other. But clearly there are some folks out there who are only too eager to spread rumors that AC and Ben are cheating on each other. I have no idea why this scenario gets them so excited.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 48202/26/2013

[quote]But clearly there are some folks out there who are only too eager to spread rumors that AC and Ben are cheating on each other. I have no idea why this scenario gets them so excited.

There's a difference between "cheating" and being in an open relationship. Where are you seeing all the eager claims of cheating?

Some people are discussing the possibility of an open relationship which could be one of the reasons that Anderson doesn't even acknowledge that he's involved in a relationship.

It looks as if he doesn't want to be tied into the Christian hetero form of marriage.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 48302/26/2013

Leo Neves is a friend of Anderson's. Anderson had dinner with him in LA over a year ago when he was there for Heroes over the weekend. There were no sightings of Ben on that trip and since it was out one day and the red-eye back the next night, I was thinking Ben may not have made the trip. I agree that they may all be friends, now -that's how people often meet friends, through other friends.

Doesn't mean Anderson may not hook up with him from time to time, the same way Ben seems to hook up with people from time to time. I think there are signs they have an open relationship, so it wouldn't be considered cheating. Whatever they agree to is all that matters.

I do find it odd that Ben would pose for pics with Pablo, Pablo and Josh Wood and the climbing group, but not in a picture of the group with Anderson. Can't say Ben doesn't like to have his picture taken.

For whatever reason, Anderson still apparently won't acknowledge a relationship with Ben and now that he's out and they've been together four years, that's pretty sad. He announced on WWHL and his daytime show today that he was on vacation with Andy Cohen and a group of friends. Now that he's out, why act that way? I could see if the relationship was new, but it's been 4 years. All seems rather odd to me.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 48402/26/2013

[quote]It looks as if he doesn't want to be tied into the Christian hetero form of marriage.

He doesn't even want to be tied into informing people he has a boyfriend - marriage is completely off the table, I'm sure.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 48502/26/2013

I've only seen a few pics of Ben and Anderson posing together, the VF pics, some DVF function, maybe a couple of others I can't remember, but generally if a pic is taken of them together, it's not because they posed for it. Ah, the pic with Fergie, they weren't even standing together.

I don't think there's anything particularly negative about AC and Ben not wanting to acknowledge their relationship publicly and keep it private. I think being in the public eye may make some people more reluctant to share everything about themselves and want to keep some important things for themselves. Not everyone wants or needs to be Kim and Kanye.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 48602/26/2013

I can understand why AC doesn't want to mention his relationship... i'm not even famous and I do the same thing, not announce who i'm dating on social media etc. The fact that he announced the obvious of him being gay was a shocker since he kept mum about it in the public eye for so long.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 48702/26/2013

R487 I understand that to a point, but in the past Anderson would get back from vacation, Ben would tweet on the Bedlam account about being back from vacation; Anderson was in Africa for 60 Minutes and on the day Anderson gets back Ben tweets on the Bedlam account that the time change coming back from Africa was tough; they tweet almost identical pictures at the Madonna concert in Paris; the Roger Waters concert in NYC and the Madonna concert in NYC; and then from Times Square on NYE; not to mention when Anderson tweeted about being in Portugal for 60 Minutes, Ben posted several photos to the Bedlam Instagram account from Portugal. If you want to keep a relationship off of social media, these things wouldn't have happened.

It's all odd to me - it's like a little game Anderson is playing or Ben is trying to push Anderson into acknowledging him and he won't do it.

Just my observations/opinion

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 48802/26/2013

Neither one of them posted anything this time around, they let Pablo or Andy Cohen do it. Anderson wasn't even going to mention the Brazil trip until Andy Cohen brought it up on WWHL last night. Maybe they think too much is out there connecting them as a couple already and are trying to control whatever info they can that gets out. We'll see how things turn out on their next non-work related vacation.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 48902/26/2013

R489 we already know AC is weird about somethings. Since he has "freed" himself publicly about being gay maybe he wants to still be "mysterious" in a way. I don't know but one can only daydream about what goes on in Anderson's head. I still don't understand why he announced publicly via a letter that he was gay after all of these years of it being something he publicly ignored and refuse to talk about. We do know AC has been pictured with Ben, openly at public events so I doubt if he's ashamed of Ben. My guess is he's just trying to keep this aspect of his life ignored.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 49002/26/2013

[quote]I still don't understand why he announced publicly via a letter that he was gay

It was a careful move. Doing it via a letter while out of the country meant that he didn't have to discuss it with the media.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 49102/26/2013

New AC thread going on?

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 49203/04/2013

This one.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 49303/04/2013

True? This was on Perez's comment section so maybe not.

[quote]Plus I know a couple guys that work at Ben's bar and he and Anderson have typical gay relationship….they love each other but sleep with other guys…they don't flaunt it or discuss it. No big deal ….like I said typical gay relationship.

I could see them being low key about it and not flaunting it.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 49403/04/2013

Hey R495, no one knows one way or the other, no one can say definitively unless they know the intimate details of their relationship.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 49603/05/2013

R495, what if they did have an open relationship? As a gay man who has been in my share of relationships, exclusive and non-exclusive, I really don't understand the conclusion by some around here that an open relationship is somehow less valid than a monogamous one. Monogamy is seriously overrated, especially between men, and I'd rather have an honest relationship which acknowledges that simple fact than a hypocritical one where both parties pretend that they don't stray while doing it behind each other's back. I really disagree with those shrill voices that condemn open relationships on DL, they sound to me like they're coming from uptight straight women who have no business judging gay relationships. In any case, the commenter on Perez did say that they love each other, isn't that what really matters between two people?

Therefore, I would have no problem "admitting" that AC and Ben have an open relationship if I had any proof. However, as R496, no one is privy to the intimate details of their relationship, so we cannot say for sure.

by Top that, Seacrest!reply 49703/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.