Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Rockstar Legend Jon Bon Jovi dead at 49

Rockstar Jon Bon Jovi (John Francis Bongiovi, Jr) was pronounced dead today after paramedics found him in a coma at his Empress Hotel, city and law enforcement of Asbury Park, NJ sources told The Times after World Christmas Tour concert on The Bamboozle Festival,North Beach Asbury Park.

New Jersey Fire Department-First Aid Captain Douglas Gray told The Times that paramedics responded to a 911 call from the home. When they arrived, Bon Jovi was not breathing.

The paramedics performed CPR and took Bon Jovi to Jersey Shore Medical Center, Ruda said. Hundreds of reporters gathered at the hospital awaiting word on his condition. The sources, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said Bon Jovi team rushed to Bon Jovi’s bedside, where he suffered Cardiac arrest.

The detectives plan to interview relatives, friends and Bon Jovis’s doctors to try to figure out what happened. The N.J. County coroner’s office will determine a cause of death. A New Jersey Fire Department source told The Times that Bon Jovi was in full cardiac arrest when rescue units arrived.

by Anonymousreply 6609/29/2014

HOAX

by Anonymousreply 312/19/2011

Hoax. Why post this shit?

by Anonymousreply 412/19/2011

Don't even,OP! This is not funny if it's fake.

by Anonymousreply 512/19/2011

Gurl, I almost just had a heart attack!

by Anonymousreply 612/19/2011

It's a hoax

by Anonymousreply 712/19/2011

Ban the OP

by Anonymousreply 812/19/2011

That's just sick to post fake info like that. I don't mean the OP, I mean the asshole who put it on a website.

by Anonymousreply 912/19/2011

Fuck off r8. I got sucked in and I apologized.

by Anonymousreply 1012/19/2011

Boni Jovi was always a bit of a flake in Rock music, so a few aging Fraus might get upset if this actually ever happened, but no serious musician would morn the loss. His guitar player, maybe.....

by Anonymousreply 1112/19/2011

He really will be preceded in death by his career.

by Anonymousreply 1212/19/2011

C'mon OP - you post something based on a site like that, instead of checking a reputable site? If it ain't on CNN, BBC, or the NY Times site, it's not the truth. You should have known better.

I think you wanted your five minutes of drama.

by Anonymousreply 1312/19/2011

He's a "legend"? With all due respect, what would that make Chuck Berry or Jerry Lee Lewis or Buddy Holly or Little Richard, or Elvis? Etc, etc!

by Anonymousreply 1412/19/2011

OP needs to be banned.

by Anonymousreply 1512/19/2011

Still 'Living on a Prayer".

Regrettably.

by Anonymousreply 1612/19/2011

DELETE THIS THREAD PLEASE

by Anonymousreply 1712/19/2011

Did they pump out gallons of semen out of his stomach?

by Anonymousreply 1812/19/2011

Rockstar legend?

by Anonymousreply 1912/19/2011

I don't blame OP for this; I've jumped the gun in my day.

by Anonymousreply 2012/19/2011

You asshole!

by Anonymousreply 2112/19/2011

Of all of the offensive crap posted on this site all the time, people are offended by THIS? WTF?

by Anonymousreply 2212/19/2011

Fuck you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2312/19/2011

OP should have known better. This article was poorly written and riddled with errors. Don't you read, OP?

by Anonymousreply 2412/19/2011

Bitches, PLEASE!

by Anonymousreply 2512/19/2011

That pic at R25 is endearing and funny. Has the OP been banned yet?

by Anonymousreply 2612/19/2011

God I hope they remove those veneers in the pic at the link. I'd hate to go to my next life with those choppers.

by Anonymousreply 2712/19/2011

Guys there's no reason to believe that OP did this intentionally for fuck's sake. Relax.

by Anonymousreply 2812/19/2011

"OP should have known better. This article was poorly written and riddled with errors. Don't you read, OP?"

You are assuming that honest reports of celebrity's death are never poorly written or riddled with errors. And you are assuming erroneously.

by Anonymousreply 2912/19/2011

This one's almost as good as that Alyssa Milano death rumor that floated around here a year ago.

by Anonymousreply 3012/19/2011

Farewell everyone, OP here.

Webmaster has advised me that I've been banned and that this will be my last post. Despite being here since 1999 and a paying member ever since that came into play, I guess this one f*ck up was just too much. I just wanted, for once, to start the thread that announced that big news. Every time I've tried, I always get r1 saying 'We already HAVE a thread!' and then linking to it. I should have known better. In grade school we put on the play '17 Snow whites and the 18 Dwarves'... and I still played a TREE!!

Just once I thought I would be queen of the Datalounge but instead I end up banned and humiliated.

Good bye

by Anonymousreply 3112/19/2011

HE IS NOT DEAD ... Go read TMZ.com He was at a charity event today and his rep says he Is alive and well and the rumors are not true.

by Anonymousreply 3212/19/2011

I'd like to know how the OP found that article in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 3312/19/2011

Yeah, we've covered that already, r32, Check out r25 for starters.

by Anonymousreply 3512/19/2011

bye bitch

by Anonymousreply 3612/19/2011

Not so much Living on A Prayer as living off his 80s success.

by Anonymousreply 3912/19/2011

[r19] really

by Anonymousreply 4012/19/2011

why do you people get angry about fake death notices?

I'm really unless it's someone close to you, who cares?

by Anonymousreply 4112/19/2011

Ban R41

by Anonymousreply 4212/19/2011

KIm Jong Il & Jon Bon Jovi: The Gay Lovers' Murder / Suicide Pact... on the next E! Entertainment News

by Anonymousreply 4312/19/2011

He's fine. He sends his love.

by Anonymousreply 4412/19/2011

The DETAIL in the news article points to just one person. JULIE! I suspect the bitch had a plan in mind that failed.

by Anonymousreply 4512/19/2011

R31's not serious about being banned, is he?

Especially since afaik the WM never tells people they're banned, they just can't post or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 4612/19/2011

I'm glad it's a hoax. I spent the afternoon tearfully spinning my favorite 45s of his that all turned out to be Huey Lewis and the News singles, but anyway I'm glad he's okay.

by Anonymousreply 4712/19/2011

OP needs to be banned. I think he did it on purpose.

by Anonymousreply 4812/19/2011

WW R47

by Anonymousreply 4912/19/2011

[quote]Yeah, we've covered that already, [R32], Check out [R25] for starters.

No, for starters check out R2, where the OP announced that it turned out to be fake and apologized.

by Anonymousreply 5012/19/2011

I'll bet OP created the fake news page himself.

Plus, if the WM had banned him, he would also have taken down this thread.

This thread is full of hoaxes!

by Anonymousreply 5112/19/2011

I couldn't care less about the rock world and its pathetic denizens. But Bon Jovi always seemed miles above above his colleagues--he was a civilized, disciplined, loving family man. To post a hoax about his death, if that's what it is, is nothing short of abhorrent and horrible.

by Anonymousreply 5212/19/2011

Yes, r40, really. Do you know anything about the music world? Or anything?

by Anonymousreply 5312/19/2011

empress motel was a lesbian joint back in the day and is now the big gay bar/hotel in town owned by Shep Pettibone..."Paradise"...and no such thing as north beach Asbury Park...so dorky...Us Joisey Girls know the 411

by Anonymousreply 5412/19/2011

Please be advised that I am considering banning anyone who is arguing for the re-instatement of the OP of this thread.

I have had it.

by Anonymousreply 5512/19/2011

r11 Fuck you. What do you know about anything. This guy has outlasted many "real" musicians who couldn't stay sober and killed themselves with drugs. Bon Jovi has not only sold over 100 million records, he has started many foundations for philathropic causes, donated millions and millions to Habitat for Humanity started a successful indoor football team whose profits go exclusively to charities, supports political candidates that he believes in. Not to mention, he's also a family man and has managed his band and brand successfully and pulled Richie Sambora away from self destruction. What do you do??

by Anonymousreply 5612/19/2011

We want our money back.

by Anonymousreply 5712/19/2011

Hi everybody, OP here.

I am sending this from a laptop that some schizophrenic kid is letting me use at the hospital. He says he’s fine but that the voices are getting a bit heavy so he checked in. He’s nice. Don’t tell the webmaster.

This whole experience has sort of spiralled out of control and here I am. As I said earlier, I never really get to stand out, be noticed, be recognized, and I guess I’ve spent much of my life focussed on this… in the end I just felt like a failure and this experience, while not the worst thing that has happened to me, was nonetheless the proverbial straw that broke the camel’s back. After being banned from Datalounge I went for a walk and I have to say that the world outside is quite nice. It’s cold but not freezing and there are some stars in the sky. I remembered how as a child I would look at the stars in amazement and wonder. When did I stop doing that? I stopped on a bridge over a river and gazed at the water below, reflecting the sky, flowing steadily… and I guess I decided that I’d had enough and decided to put an end to everything. I climbed the railing and jumped to the cold water below.

F*cking swimming lessons from grade school!! It seems you can’t just ‘will’ yourself to drown if you know how to swim. Despite myself I still struggled to the surface and caught my breath. I remembered why I lept and let myself go under again. No luck. I bobbed back to the surface and resumed breathing. I had no choice but to make my way to shore and begin slogging along in my cold soaked clothes. I made it two blocks when a police car pulled up. The cops were actually kind of cute. They said they had a report of a jumper and was I okay. I assured them that I was fine but they said they would have to take me to the hospital anyway. So here I am, under observation. The humiliating part is that they called my little brother, a successful lawyer with a wife and twin sons. I’m just some schmuck who lost his call centre job last October. Mom left us when I was 8 and he was 5, and Dad hanged himself three years ago next February.

In the end I guess what I take from all of this is that there is no escape from being dull unremarkable me. I don’t like being me. I would never choose to be me. But I guess I have to be me. It’s the only thing I’m remotely good at.

by Anonymousreply 5812/20/2011

by Anonymousreply 5912/20/2011

by Anonymousreply 6012/30/2011

Why bump this fake thread?

by Anonymousreply 6203/07/2013

Webmaster, could these fake thread trolls be banned after 1 or more? Some fan type could read these and have a heart attack (I know; MARY!)

by Anonymousreply 6303/07/2013

When did "rockstar" become one word?

by Anonymousreply 6509/29/2014

OP-you are one sick and twisted motherfucker for posting this shit. You should do fact checking before posting. I hope you die a painful death in a grease fire!

by Anonymousreply 6609/29/2014
Need more help? Click Here.