Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Sarah Jessica Parker

I'm over, aren't I?

by Anonymousreply 3603/04/2013

Judging from your latest appearance on Fashion Police, I'd say yes.

by Anonymousreply 112/19/2011

[quote]I'm over, aren't I?

Yes, unless you consider glue to be a form of afterlife.

by Anonymousreply 212/19/2011

Yes you are, SJP.

You need to sit down and retire.

by Anonymousreply 312/19/2011

Her non Sex and the City movies all seem to be massive failures.

by Anonymousreply 412/19/2011

It's gotta such when Kelly Osbourne can call you out and sound like the voice of truth.

by Anonymousreply 512/19/2011

I'm still astonished that the geeky frizzy haired girl from "Square Pegs" ever became a fashion icon in the first place!

by Anonymousreply 612/19/2011

[quote]It's gotta such when Kelly Osbourne can call you out and sound like the voice of truth.

Kelly Whoresbourne is the last person who can call anyone out on their looks.

by Anonymousreply 712/19/2011

Kelly has great tattoos, though!

by Anonymousreply 812/19/2011

Yes, dear....sadly you are over. As a one-trick-pony, it's your duty to retire gracefully before someone tries to saddle you up for a brisk jaunt around Central Park.

by Anonymousreply 912/19/2011

It's time for her to become a professional mommy, like Gwynnie.

by Anonymousreply 1012/19/2011

Actresses who make a living playing the ditzy and/or glamorous IT girl who's just looking to find a man never have a career past 50. They have nothing to fall back on.

Take note: Jennifer Aniston, Katherine Heigl, Kate Hudson.

by Anonymousreply 1112/19/2011

Yes! Stop playing the same dumb rom-com role over and over, stupid!

by Anonymousreply 1212/19/2011

Reinvention time.

by Anonymousreply 1312/19/2011

It's time for SJP to start moving into supporting roles. I think it would be great for her to be cast as man-eating cougar slut. She'd be perfect for that.

by Anonymousreply 1412/19/2011

Oh, the SJP horse jokes! They are so original and clever and they have never, ever been done on DL! You queens are great!

by Anonymousreply 1512/19/2011

R15...we're just helping you acquire a greater respect for the classics.

by Anonymousreply 1612/19/2011

There's an episode in SATC in which SJP is on the cover of a magazine looking like a strung out druggie. For once, she looked real on that stupid show. She needs to find a role where she looks haggard with only one glam moment. Her sexy days are over.

by Anonymousreply 1712/19/2011

If nothing else, Carrie's smoking would have caught up with her.

by Anonymousreply 1812/19/2011

All I know is once when she was heading to the stage to talk at one of those charity things I said "break a leg" to her and Broderick leaned over to me and whispered, "I wish."

by Anonymousreply 1912/19/2011

She needs to look after her son. She doesn't have to work much. She would never have to take her clothes off in a movie or anything like the public cares about her horseface ass.

by Anonymousreply 2012/20/2011

She should have auditioned for the Kentucky Derby when she was still young enough. It would have been a lucrative second career, but of course she's out to pasture now and doesn't have a chance.

by Anonymousreply 2112/20/2011

She's had a remarkably good run, for someone of her talent and... interesting looks. From TV in the 80s, to leading lady rilm roles in the 90s, back to TV for "SATC", and a return to film at an age when few actresses can find work.

I hope she can gracefully cut back on her work schedule, and enjoy her wealth and young family, and stop embarassing herself by trying to be cute.

by Anonymousreply 2212/20/2011

But, please, whatever you do, we BEG you, for the love of god, don't try to reinvent yourself on the stage!

by Anonymousreply 2312/20/2011

She needs to do something on Broadway. It would be a huge draw for Sex and the CIty fans to see her in person. Movie-wise she should focus on smaller films and maybe do darker comedies in supporting roles. She'd be a good character actress. She needs to stop trying to be a 'brand'. The products and advertising was all piggy backing on SATC which, after the second film is dead.

She said she wants to do a third Sex movie in a few years...don't. let it die.

by Anonymousreply 2412/20/2011

She is more talented than she is given credit for and one of the nicest and most sincere celebrities when it comes to her fans.

by Anonymousreply 2512/20/2011

well her fans may love her and excuse the last SATC movie, but it was 2 hours I will never get back. SJP looked drawn and pinched and NO ONE could make me believe that any man would walk away from all the beautiful girls in Dubai and go after Kim Catrall. Please. These are no longer "the girls" they are middle aged women. They creeped me out in that movie. NO MORE PLEASE.

by Anonymousreply 2612/20/2011

She has done Broadway, several times.

I saw her in the dreadful revival of ONCE UPON A MATTRESS back in the 90s.

Guess what? She sucked. She cannot sing, cannot even force-feed her way through a song, cannot dance, and was oddly lifeless and charmless onstage.

SJP may have started out (how?!) as ANNIE, but live theater is not her friend. Or her future.

by Anonymousreply 2712/20/2011

Are all of you just jealous????? S.J.P. is a great actress. SATC would not have ran as long as it did if she weren't. Who in their right mind can say she is not beautiful? She DOES NOT look like a horse. The person who started that is just envious of her!!! I do think that she looks best with her natural curley hair.

by Anonymousreply 2803/04/2013

I wonder if she might get stunt-cast as Miss Hannigan in the current "Annie."

by Anonymousreply 2903/04/2013

Yes!

by Anonymousreply 3003/04/2013

Sara baby---I'm thinking...."Square Pegs Teaches At Yale", what doya think?

by Anonymousreply 3103/04/2013

Sara, it's time to start auditioning for those Jewish yenta mother roles you were born to play.

by Anonymousreply 3203/04/2013

The SJP is horse jokes are certainly getting tiresome and trite and not at all clever.

by Anonymousreply 3303/04/2013

She's fading rapidly but there will always be some random roles available and she'll continue to live a celeb lifestyle.

She's sort of had an amazing career all things considered.

by Anonymousreply 3403/04/2013

[quote]Are all of you just jealous?????

No. I can say that with complete honesty and confidence.

by Anonymousreply 3503/04/2013

The four SATC ladies are about old enough for a Golden Girls remake, n'est-ce pas?

by Anonymousreply 3603/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.