Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

No thread about The Staircase Killer being released?

Any thoughts?

by Anonymousreply 1803/04/2013

There is a thread somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 112/17/2011

Staircase killer? Never heard of it but sounds interesting.

by Anonymousreply 212/17/2011

How many staircases did he kill?

by Anonymousreply 312/17/2011

He killed on a staircase and yhere was a gay hustler angle...

by Anonymousreply 412/17/2011

I heard about him for the first time yesterday. Supposedly, his wife knew that he was bisexual and she was completely fine with it. He also said that he was surprised that his children were unaware of his bisexuality. Interesting. I don't believe him, though.

by Anonymousreply 512/17/2011

Yes I think he was guilty. First wife also had a strange death...

by Anonymousreply 612/18/2011

What about that horrible killing in NY yesterday where the man dressed as an exterminator got on an elevator and set a woman on fire? I haven't seen a thread on that. Horrible, horrible story. That poor woman. It seemed like a hit, too, but the victim was a 64-year-old postal worker, coming home from grocery shopping. Who the hell puts out a hit on an old lady post office worker? As weird as it sounds, I hope it turns out to be "hit" because I hate to think that random crime has become that horrific.

by Anonymousreply 712/18/2011

by Anonymousreply 812/18/2011

I'd never heard of this case until I came across a documentary on it on the Sundance Channel. Part 2 aired yesterday, so news that he was released is going to change my perception. So far, it has followed the incident with the wife dying (murdered?); a camera is following the suspected murderer as his lawyers build his case.

It's slow but interesting. It was just revealed in part 2 about this guys secret life, and that he made up aspects of his supposed true exploits during the Vietnam war. There was a bit of gore when the coroner was showing pictures of the dead wife covered in blood. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 901/15/2013

Sundance is re-running the original series to promote the 2 new episodes that will air this fall. They will pick up where the story left off.

by Anonymousreply 1001/15/2013

Thanks for the info, R10.

by Anonymousreply 1101/15/2013

The first new episode ("Last Chance--Reopening the Case") airs tonight on Sundance Channel, 10 PM ET

by Anonymousreply 1203/04/2013

Always loved it in the case when they mentioned the all important 'blow poke'. I had never heard of one before. Still makes me laugh. Blow poke. Hehehehe.

by Anonymousreply 1303/04/2013

R7 they caught that guy.

by Anonymousreply 1403/04/2013

I actually believe the owl theory. It's weird, but weirder shit has happened, no? I am interested to see this but have a feeling he will be convicted again.

by Anonymousreply 1503/04/2013

Dear Stair Case killer, You don't need to tolerate this negativity. Call my lawyer, Allison Hart. The law firm is Lavely and Singer. She will send threatening letters to the webmaster and this harrassement will be deleted immediately.No one needs to be so abused like this.

Take care, Tig Notaro

by Anonymousreply 1603/04/2013

Where is the actual thread about this? I saw a documentary about this case on the Bio channel and found it interesting. I also remember thinking that there was no possible way the husband did NOT murder the wife... I'm a little confused that he's been released.

by Anonymousreply 1703/04/2013

r17 When the new series started awhile ago I looked for a SK thread and I don't think there was one, just mentions of him in true crime things. I can believe the owl thing because of all the holes in her head. That's why he was released, to redo the case because there are unanswered questions. He's not free per se, just free on bail till the new trial.

by Anonymousreply 1803/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.