Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Question for readers of "Restless Style"

[see inside]

by Anonymousreply 3003/02/2013

I've been out of the loop, but I happened to catch a certain show over the weekend. Can somebody help catch me up? Just curious about the following:

- Why did Victor "admit" to killing Diane?

- Is Adam collaborating with Victor? Is that why he told Paul and Ronan that he saw Victor kill Diane, or did he just see an opportunity to take advantage of the situation?

- What did Billy do in Myanmar?

- Is Nikki drinking again? Did she kill Diane?

by Anonymousreply 112/13/2011

-Victor said he was guilty becasue he thought Nikki was adn wants to save her.

-Yes Adam is helkping him in a deal with his father.

-The Billy deal has not been told fully yet. There was a drug dal and tha tis all out but he is not saying anything else and Victor knows what it is and Cain met a woman who was involved when he was looking for Billy. This woman I think her name is Chelsea, is hiding now.

-Yes Nikki is off the wagon big time. She is porbably not guily but was in the park and was drunk and blacked out however she thinks she did do it. My bets are on Patty.

by Anonymousreply 212/13/2011

Thanks "Phyllis." I'm sorry, but your post made me think of two questions I forgot to ask:

Was Jack truly with Emily before she departed and Genevieve came home? Or was it Patty, pretending to be Emily?

Also, is your sister still shacking up with Nick?

by Anonymousreply 312/13/2011

Yes, Jack was with Emily. Pattie is Genevieve's housekeeper. She's wearing a veil to hide her identity. Her face was burned in a fire too.

Yes, Avery is still screwing Nick and Phyllis is screwing Ronan.

I think Pattie is going to go on a killing spree.

by Anonymousreply 412/13/2011

Why does anyone care who killed Diane (when nobody cared about this actress in the part?)

Will Adam ever pay for killing Richard Hightower?

Why did Sharon put her own daughter ahead of her feelings for Adam?

How could she ever love a man who stole her own baby from her?

Will Adam ever pay for causing Ashley to miscarry?

Why did Yolanda change her name to Harmony?

Where is the young teen set? The first young adult Noah came back with two girls, but we know nothing about them. They're hardly ever on.

Why is Patty still so scarred from Jack's treatment of her? She didn't seem to be this damaged when Andrea Evans played the part.

Why do stories start and then stop?

How much longer will this continue?

by Anonymousreply 512/13/2011

Dec. 14 is Elaine Princi's 65th birthday.

by Anonymousreply 612/14/2011

bump

by Anonymousreply 712/16/2011

I haven't watched anything going on in Llanview in the last week. The high concentration on the Rex-Gigi-Cutter stuff drove me away. Even the prospect of never seeing the show ever again in four or five weeks doesn't compell me to take part in the town's boring goings-on. I actually have been watching reruns of GG on the other channel while it's on.

However, I have been watching more and more of the show about Salem's citiziens and I think it's actually getting pretty good. Scenes take their time and last more than 25 seconds, characters are actually to one another instead of at ... there was a great scene between John, Marlena, Stefano and EJ that I never thought could be possible since I thought these characters were over a decade ago. The Sami-Will stuff is great. The show reminds me of Bill Bell's Genoa City show.

by Anonymousreply 812/16/2011

Chandler Massey is carrying Salem on his broad, well-developed young shoulders. If that kid weren't so short I'd predict big, big things for him.

by Anonymousreply 912/16/2011

The Sami-Will stuff is the anchor the show right now, and the writers are handling it well. There was a nice episode that had Brady and Madison spending the day together doing Christmas shopping against a soundtrack and dressing a tree, ending with the two of them talking about their childhoods. It seemed like old-fashioned soap opera stright from the 70s. I always think I won't be interested in what the show starts to present, but I end up actually watching and listening to the characters. A Kayla-Daniel-Jennifer-Jack quadrangle on paper appears quite boring, but when you see the actors/characters interacting, it's involving. Nobody or nothing is desperate for my attention - they are all acting like they are living their lives and I'm watching them. Nice change from the whacked-out hummingbird mentality the other soaps have adopted in storytelling over the past couple of decades.

by Anonymousreply 1012/16/2011

Steve Kanan is out, but will return next spring.

Jeff Branson is leaving.

by Anonymousreply 1112/17/2011

Has the woman from Asia who knew Billy(the one who was Annie on AMC) showed up yet??

by Anonymousreply 1212/17/2011

R12 I think she may have done one show; whenever that is/was she'll be gone and then she'll be back in a few weeks and we'll see her more.

She'll peak right away, like all the other hires from PV and then the writers won't know what to do with her.

Then, they'll hire Lindsay Hartley as Carlotta Rivera and she'll work a bunch and then she'll tank.

Rinse and repeat as the show continues to go downhill.

by Anonymousreply 1312/17/2011

The show went downhill a couple of years ago. It's the lowest it can go.

by Anonymousreply 1412/17/2011

Happy birtthday, Ms Princi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The soap opera genre died the day you left.

by Anonymousreply 1512/18/2011

r11, really? good, I think he sucks.

by Anonymousreply 1612/18/2011

[quote]Steve Kanan is out, but will return next spring.

Steve should be Sean as in Sean Kanan who plays Deacon Sharpe.

by Anonymousreply 1712/18/2011

But he looks more like a Steve.

by Anonymousreply 1812/18/2011

Todays DAYS was very good. Not wham-bam-thank you m'am good, but intelligent. I loved the Stefano and Hope battle of wits, and Marlena will be heading the psychiatric wing of Salem Hospital. It's about time they remember she used to be one of daytime's first top professional career women.

I'm thinking Deacon really killed Diane.

The woman playing Phyllis' sister looks familiar - who is she?

by Anonymousreply 1912/20/2011

Wow. This thread has gone absolutely nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 2012/21/2011

Melody Thomas Scott takes the spotlight on a very special episode of Y&R on the 23rd, when Nikki looks back on her life a'la It's A Wonderful Life ... flashbacks of Nikki's sordid and scandalous escapades are expected. Those are always nice on Y&R - we get to see quality worth watching when they show what the show used to be like.

by Anonymousreply 2112/21/2011

Gigi discovers the truth in time for Christmas, and Rex and Gigi have their long-awaited (?!!!) reunion.

Will this mean they can finally get off my fucking TV screen?!!! Watching them makes me long for OLTL's last episode just so I will never see those two dipshits again.

Meanwhile, I am fucking loooooving DOOL.

by Anonymousreply 2212/21/2011

Last week, Sharon's earrings with the orange/red dress were a little much, no? Are they prepping a Sharon/Victor romance and take it all the way this time?

I bet Myanmar Annie will arrive in GC knocked up since so much of Vic and Bill's conversation now is about having a child.

I hope Nikki never gets sober.

by Anonymousreply 2312/21/2011

Yes, Nikki should be the Eddie Monsoon of daytime.

by Anonymousreply 2412/21/2011

MTS seemed very nervous on The Talk, in a Judy kind of way.

by Anonymousreply 2512/21/2011

Victor/Gen/Jack/Nikki ugh. Nikki all of sudden wants Jack?

by Anonymousreply 2604/16/2012

Jack must be serving up some great oral, because Nikki's just glowing.

by Anonymousreply 2704/18/2012

Jack said its only his legs that don't work.

by Anonymousreply 2804/18/2012

Jack's 3rd leg is A-ok!

by Anonymousreply 2904/18/2012

Is Jack still a druggie?

by Anonymousreply 3003/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.