Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Janet Jackson Turns Muslim

Guess she's preparing for marriage.

She's even doing fashion lines in Saudi Arabia, as well as being a cover girl there. Guess she and Jermaine will have a lot to talk about now.

by Anonymousreply 13602/20/2015

Not surprising that someone raised by Joe Jackson would turn out to have horrific self-esteem issues.

by Anonymousreply 212/08/2011

It's just a fad for her.

by Anonymousreply 312/08/2011

r3, her billionaire Muslim boyfriend, is not a fad. She's been with him for a number of years, and she'll probably end up marrying him.

by Anonymousreply 412/08/2011

Her skin...

by Anonymousreply 512/08/2011

I just can't understand a woman who would convert to Islam. Men with severe masculine issues, yes. Women? They've got to have severe self-esteem issues.

Diana was flirting with it too - to land a man.

by Anonymousreply 612/08/2011

To land the bucks. The prestige. It has nothing to do with the man.

by Anonymousreply 712/08/2011

Her career went into a tailspin because of the Super Bowl boob flop. Her chart-topping days are over, she is too old and there is too much competition to make a comeback. Converting to Islam maybe in her mind some way to redeem herself in the minds of the public from an overly sexualized performer to a demure lady. Or she could be rebelling against America by converting to Islam because they are the group that have bedeviled us for centuries now especially the last 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 812/08/2011

Don't all women have to cover their heads in Muslim countries? Maybe she's just being respectful and has no intention of converting to Islam, you never know.

by Anonymousreply 912/08/2011

r8, even so, the album she was promoting that year was horrible.

by Anonymousreply 1012/08/2011

wouldn't she have to change her act a bit?

by Anonymousreply 1112/08/2011

show me one place she says she's converting. or any kind of proof.

If you're travelling or visiting the family of your partner, sometimes you defer to their style of dress. Anyone who travels a lot knows this.

by Anonymousreply 1212/08/2011

Now will she have to be circumsized?

by Anonymousreply 1312/10/2011

"t is great being people of faith."

how fine for you, dear. we wish you well.

in the mean time, Dar-al-Islam in this age has a lot to answer for as far as women's right are concerned. They are fine as one might consider themselves citizens of the 17th century, but not today.

by Anonymousreply 1609/27/2012

[quote]It is great being people of faith.

well, aren't you special. we wish you the best.

by Anonymousreply 1709/27/2012

R15, maybe Dar-al-Islam can answer for what shows to be a lot as far as women's rights are concerned? fine is one is talking about 3 hundred years ago, but now? I hate to look down my nose but it is often a blight on humanity the way women are treated.

by Anonymousreply 1809/27/2012

This is SO not true. Tabloid fodder. She doesn't have a religious denomination. She always says she believes in having a one-on-one relationship with God as opposed to belonging to one particular religion.

by Anonymousreply 1909/27/2012

[quote]In the mean time, Dar-al-Islam in this age has a lot to answer for as far as women's right are concerned. They are fine as one might consider themselves citizens of the 17th century, but not today.

Ditto for the roman catholic church.

by Anonymousreply 2009/27/2012

[quote] She doesn't have a religious denomination.

The whole family are Jehovah's Witnesses

by Anonymousreply 2109/27/2012

just to spice up the thread..........

she's broke and fat.

by Anonymousreply 2209/27/2012

[quote]Don't all women have to cover their heads in Muslim countries?

No. How are you this uneducated?

by Anonymousreply 2309/27/2012

Janet likes the anti-gay side of it.

Janet even did a duo with the violently anti-gay Dance Hall singer Beanie Man, a few years back.

by Anonymousreply 2409/27/2012

The statement "Turning Muslim" sounds to me like fingernails on a chalkboard; sort of like when someone asks, "When did you turn Gay?" You BECOME a Muslim; You JOIN the Muslim Faith. All of that falls in with people who end all interrogatory questions with "at." Where is he AT? sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 2509/27/2012

If you don't know the required wardrobe of every country on the planet, you are uneducated.

Meanwhile, most American's believe in creationism and that Saddam had WMD. But no, it's the HEADWEAR protocol of EVERY foreign country that determines if you are educated or not.

by Anonymousreply 2609/27/2012

Women do not have to convert to marry a Muslim man.

by Anonymousreply 2709/27/2012

[quote]The whole family are Jehovah's Witnesses

No. The only one's who are still Witnesses are Rebbie, Katherine and LaToya. Everyone else chose their own religion when they became of age (Jermaine is Muslim, Randy, I believe, is Catholic, etc.).

[quote]Janet likes the anti-gay side of it. Janet even did a duo with the violently anti-gay Dance Hall singer Beanie Man, a few years back.

Could you be more misinformed? Janet Jackson loves the gays. Hell, her Velvet Rope album is like a battlecry for us. And, her duet with Beanie Man was more than a few years back (try 2002), and when she did it, she was unaware about the lyrical content of his music. Beanie Man has since renounced those anti-gay lyrics, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 2809/27/2012

This way she can collect alms from her mother and still be holy.

And perhaps avoiding pork can help her diet.

by Anonymousreply 2909/28/2012

No, one does not have to know the "headwear" of every country, but when a person just assumes *all* require it, then yes, one is uneducated.

by Anonymousreply 3009/28/2012

La Toya is not a JW. She's trashed them. Her mother's a hypocrite. She didn't shun her non-believing kids, and she celebrates her birthday.

by Anonymousreply 3109/28/2012

Katherine does not celebrate her birthday. She lets MJ's kids celebrate because that's what he did with them and that's what he would have wanted, but she doesn't celebrate anything.

by Anonymousreply 3209/28/2012

I'm not familiar with JW -what with never answering the door- do they not celebrate birthdays?

by Anonymousreply 3309/28/2012

[quote]Women? They've got to have severe self-esteem issues.

...or they've landed a billionaire Muslim as a bf and, since they've long since squandered the fortune they gained from their now-dead singing career, they have to play by the bf's rules of attire.

[quote]If you don't know the required wardrobe of every country on the planet, you are uneducated.

One of the stupidest comments I can recall seeing on DL. We have, what, 220 countries on the planet? And we're expected to know customary dress in ALL of them? Even in Muslim countries this varies widely, aside from a general rule that women should wear long sleeves and pants at the very least (and certainly more than that in the more conservative countries). But how the fuck should anyone know how to dress in, say, Burkina Faso, or in Myanmar (Burma), the latter being in an oppressive sub-tropical climate? What about China, where standards vary considerably depending on the city and whether you're in the country? Hell, even in the U.S. the standards aren't immutable; even in NYC they can vary widely (it is no longer mandatory, as it was in decades past, to wear formal wear to an occasion such as the ballet or an orchestra performance, or a suit to either a Broadway show or an upscale restaurant).

by Anonymousreply 3409/28/2012

It's going to be one of those situations like when Paris Hilton got engaged to that Greek Paris guy. His family found out her fortune was more hype than truth and dumped her.

Janet's honey thinks he will be getting a big dowry. What's going to happen when he finds out she is broke?

by Anonymousreply 3509/29/2012

[quote]aside from a general rule that women should wear long sleeves and pants at the very least (and certainly more than that in the more conservative countries)

Incorrect about the long sleeves in all of the countries.

by Anonymousreply 3609/29/2012

The only reason her career bombed was because she was releasing horrible music. Age really doesn't have anything to do with it as long as you keep your sound updated. Nicki Minaj is 30, which used to be considered "ancient" for women in pop, but her career is successful because she updates her sound constantly.

by Anonymousreply 3709/29/2012

Where has Janet been hiding? When is she going address the huge Jackson family meltdown a couple of months ago??

by Anonymousreply 3809/29/2012

To show respect for her new faith, she will now sing songs about cramming dicks in her pussy in Arabic.

by Anonymousreply 4009/29/2012

R39: Truly, I live to hear what you drag queens in Dothan, Alabama think about the issues of the day . . .

by Anonymousreply 4109/29/2012

I love R39.

by Anonymousreply 4209/29/2012

I love R39, too... but probably not the way you do.

Someone that passionate about JJ has to be a mess.

by Anonymousreply 4309/29/2012

The Jackson's are all weird. The worst is Victoria--she's got third stage syphilis written all over her face.

Andrew and Mahalia must be spinning in their graves.

by Anonymousreply 4409/29/2012

I eat old people's excrement - especially if it's Janet's.

by Anonymousreply 4509/29/2012

Was R39 the famous Janet Jackson troll, or are we still waiting for her to show up?

by Anonymousreply 4609/30/2012

ww for R29!

by Anonymousreply 4709/30/2012

No more barbequed pork ribs for her.

by Anonymousreply 4909/30/2012

Oh, why not... weird is the only thing that family has left to sell!

by Anonymousreply 5009/30/2012

One down, 9 to go.

by Anonymousreply 5109/30/2012

REALLY OLD PIC! She was @ the LA airport and was hiding from the photographers.

END OF THREAD!

NEXT!

by Anonymousreply 5209/30/2012

Great pic r48

by Anonymousreply 5309/30/2012

Can she still purr about her pussy if she becomes a Muslim?

by Anonymousreply 5409/30/2012

How many nose jobs do you think this family has had. All the women, and Michael. Unusually small nose for appearances in the Middle East.

by Anonymousreply 5509/30/2012

She was not hiding, r52! And, don't end this thread yet!

Thread re-opened!!

by Anonymousreply 5609/30/2012

Probably best she covers herself up nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 5709/30/2012

Janet had 1 to 2 nose jobs, starting when she was 16

by Anonymousreply 5809/30/2012

Janet before her nose job

by Anonymousreply 5909/30/2012

Janet after her first nose job

by Anonymousreply 6009/30/2012

Janet, why do you hate America?

by Anonymousreply 6109/30/2012

Janet after her third nose job, after conversion.

by Anonymousreply 6209/30/2012

Janet loves America. Janet IS America.

by Anonymousreply 6309/30/2012

Has anyone mentioned that she's fat & broke?

by Anonymousreply 6509/30/2012

[quote]a Muslim woman has more rights than half of other women do.

Kindly peddle your bullshit elsewhere.

Islam is misogynistic nonsense. It makes the misogynistic nonsense of Christianity seem like the Michigan Womyn's Music Festival in comparison.

by Anonymousreply 6609/30/2012

I think it's funny that people think JJ is "normal". Well, maybe for a Jackson, but she's pretty out there, a little bit crazy.

by Anonymousreply 6709/30/2012

Will Janbot also turn Muslim?

by Anonymousreply 6809/30/2012

Just showing her face is now a wardrobe malfunction.

by Anonymousreply 6909/30/2012

Even Hillary Clinton covers her head when in a Muslim country.

by Anonymousreply 7009/30/2012

R67 is a bitch

R69 is just stupid

by Anonymousreply 7110/01/2012

I remember it being 95 degrees outside and a couple got out of the car. The woman was covered from head to toe and the husband was wearing a short-sleeved bowling shirt, shorts and sandals.

I thought, "Islam is such bullshit."

by Anonymousreply 7210/01/2012

[quote]Islam is misogynistic nonsense. It makes the misogynistic nonsense of Christianity seem like the Michigan Womyn's Music Festival in comparison.

Um, women can still get abortions in some Muslim countries -- abortions that the Republicans want to outlaw.

[quote]I remember it being 95 degrees outside and a couple got out of the car. The woman was covered from head to toe and the husband was wearing a short-sleeved bowling shirt, shorts and sandals.

[quote]I thought, "Islam is such bullshit."

So I guess by your logic, a walk through an Hasidic neighborhood would have you saying Judaism is also bullshit, right? Have you seen what they wear when the temp is high?

You're quite a simple-minded tool.

And yes, clearly I'm defending gay persecution, stoning, beheading, etc, etc, etc, -- being a simpleton, it's pretty easy to predict your idiocy.

by Anonymousreply 7310/01/2012

[quote]So I guess by your logic, a walk through an Hasidic neighborhood would have you saying Judaism is also bullshit, right?

Absolutely! Fundamentalism anything is total bullshit. The Hasidic Jews are ridiculous fools. So are fundamentalist Christians and fundamentalist Muslims.

We need to stop "respecting" stupid superstitions.

"Oh, I can't show my hair, so I have to show some Korean woman's hair as if it is mine!"

"Oh, I can't show my arms because it will make men rape me!"

"Oh, I can't drink booze even though the first miracle Jesus did wasn't to end world hunger it was to give his mother booze!"

by Anonymousreply 7410/01/2012

[quote]Um, women can still get abortions in some Muslim countries -- abortions that the Republicans want to outlaw.

Really? Republicans are your gold standard of women's rights? They are just the Christian side of the fundamentalist coin that is fundamentalist Islam.

Neither is good nor sane.

by Anonymousreply 7510/01/2012

[quote]"Oh, I can't drink booze even though the first miracle Jesus did wasn't to end world hunger it was to give his mother booze!"

A lil off topic but what Christians have told me was that it was not wine wine... it wasn't fermented "wine" they drank back then, it was like grape juice...

by Anonymousreply 7610/01/2012

I thought Muslim don't eat pork? Why is he eating Janet?

by Anonymousreply 7710/01/2012

She's so broke she'll do anything to get money, even become Muslim!

by Anonymousreply 7810/01/2012

Just like Madonna, she is another zero-talent who owes her whole career to blatantly ripping off others.

I don't get how these two grifters rose to the top while true talents like Jody Watley, Neneh Cherry, Karen White fell to the wayside.

by Anonymousreply 7910/01/2012

Ahem, pardon moi, R79, but the albums and music videos of Karen White, Nia Peeples, Paula Abdul, Vanessa Williams, Pebbles et. al. were all made possible because of trhe success of "Control". All of these ladies' music videos, images and sounds screamed Janet circa 1986. Janet was THE dance diva of color in the '80s, and when "Control" became a smash, record companies were trying to find the next Janet. As for Jody, as original and talented as she is, even her debut album came in the wake of "Control".

by Anonymousreply 8010/01/2012

I am not surprised so many Europeans have something negative to say about Janet and her family. Your cultureare haters on everyone anyway. If she's happy the be happy for her. She tried it the European way for years and now she's returning to her roots. Many of us came her under force and OUR CULTURE was Islam, among other religions. Arabia was all Black before the invasion of White Arabs. So, we understand she's going home and many Moorish women will follow. Congrats Janet!!!!! I love you and hope. The best!

by Anonymousreply 8110/03/2012

MashAllah!!! I am soooooooooo happy for her. Those who denigrate Ms. Jackson's relationship with Mr. Al Mana ARE JUST JEALOUS. Middle Eastern Muslim women are among the most intelligent, entrepreneurial, proactive women in the world. And we are PAMPERED! :D It is a very small percentage of Muslim women who are abused, her family would go over and kick that guys a$$. He would not want to repeat the experience cause next time he might not outlive it.

There are plenty of woman abusers right in the good ole' USA, trailer trash that beat their wives daily ever time they get drunk, which is every day. I have been reading the papers for far over 50 years and these wife abuse/killings never stop, they were always common. Unfortunately still common not counting the serial killers (est. 200 are at work in the USA at ANY GIVEN TIME), the molesters, and the just plain evil.

So don't be so quick to demonize Ms. Jackson because she MAY marry a Muslim, its not even announced yet officially. There are plenty of you out there with dirty drawers and you know how you are.

by Anonymousreply 8210/04/2012

Paris Jackson can't wait.

by Anonymousreply 8310/04/2012

She's doing it for the Burqas. To hide her bloat when she's not touring.

by Anonymousreply 8410/04/2012

A little self-projection there Jabba aka R84?

by Anonymousreply 8510/04/2012

[quote]Just like Madonna, she is another zero-talent who owes her whole career to blatantly ripping off others.

There was a bizarre little rumor about a year ago that Madonna was returning to Catholicism. Not just any Cahtholicism, but Opus Dei. She visited some OD center, blah, blah. This sounds like more of the same.

by Anonymousreply 8610/05/2012

Janet Jackson regularly associates with anything anti-gay. Mormons, Dance Hall Singers etc.

by Anonymousreply 8710/05/2012

I find it curious that all the Jacksons have religion issues. You know the family was Jehovah Witnesses for a very long time? Michael certainly was and so is Katherine. Joe was a monster true enough, but you can't excuse Katherine from culpability.

I think KAtherine certainly enjoys being the Matriarch for a celebrated family, and all the perks and money she accesses.

Janet's crazy. This won't last.I got the impression she wanted to develop her acting career. Will she really be willing to walk ten paces behind and cover her self?

Even modern muslim women cover their heads in public. Long sleeves, long skirts. The part about being subordinate to a man? Hey. Funnily enough I think that part doesn't bother her. She has an established pattern of subordinating and looking at men as "in charge."

by Anonymousreply 8810/05/2012

[quote] A lil off topic but what Christians have told me was that it was not wine wine... it wasn't fermented "wine" they drank back then, it was like grape juice...

Protestant nonsense concocted during temperance and prohibition. Wine is wine and grape juice is grape juice. Ancient Jews drank wine. There was no way to preserve unfermented grape juice and grape juice does not kill bacteria that is in water. Jewish wine was partly water. The fermented wine helped kill bacteria in polluted water.

by Anonymousreply 8910/05/2012

[quote]Janet Jackson regularly associates with anything anti-gay. Mormons, Dance Hall Singers etc.

You're too stupid to even dignify with a response, but I will.

What mormon has she ever associated with? And the Dance Hall thing was a mistake on her part, as she admitted not knowing about Beenie Man's anti-gay lyrics when they collaborated. There is no etc., because, if anything, Janet has always been seen as a champion of gay people/causes. Hence her heralded gay-friendly "Velvet Rope" album, her being honored with the GLAAD Vanguard Award, and her big following in the gay community.

by Anonymousreply 9010/05/2012

Allahu akbar!Allahu akbar!.may yahdil Lahu fa huwal muhtad.may Allah strengthen her imaan and ours too.

by Anonymousreply 9110/06/2012

It is truly amazing what defenders of anti-gay religions and people think "gay friendly" means.

by Anonymousreply 9210/07/2012

Janet Jackson want to cover her nose with burqa

by Anonymousreply 9310/07/2012

Most of the Jackson clan were strong supporters of the violently anti-gay Jehovah Witness cult.

by Anonymousreply 9410/07/2012

R82, the difference is, in the US it is illegal. And, it is illegal in the US for Christians, Jews and Muslims.

by Anonymousreply 9510/07/2012

Ban all organized Religion!

by Anonymousreply 9610/07/2012

Why would Janet want to become a muslim now? Why did Jermaine became a muslim?

by Anonymousreply 9710/07/2012

Allahuakbar.

by Anonymousreply 9810/10/2012

R97, why does anyone join a religion?

by Anonymousreply 9910/10/2012

Haters, so many haters.

by Anonymousreply 10010/10/2012

Fuck you all.you guys are sick!,it has nothing to do with who she was raised with or whatever the fuck you mean..I respect her for that & they said she became a Muslim..not a bad thing so clam your tits people!

by Anonymousreply 10112/06/2012

She became a Muslim because she thinks she can make money being a Muslim. Fashion lines in Saudi Arabia ? Get it?

by Anonymousreply 10212/06/2012

The Jackson family is a vortex of anti-gay Religions in general.

by Anonymousreply 10312/06/2012

This happens once one discovers true self and when you seek assurance. Maybe you guys with the negative comments try to be one just for one day and feel that phenomenal emotion,

by Anonymousreply 10401/24/2013

I loved JJ's music during my youth, but I always found her off putting. She seems like a human house of cards, ready to topple over. I think she's just as weird and damaged as the rest of the Jacksons.

by Anonymousreply 10501/24/2013

She's being honored at the amfAR galla in NYC next month, just before Fashion Week, alongside Kenneth Cole and Heidi Klum.

by Anonymousreply 10601/24/2013

I was about to say the same thing, r5. So many Black people (the woman AND the men, interestingly) have been bleaching their skin. People did it in an isolated way beforehand, very VERY few and it was understood that it was self-hating and frowned upon. It was more popular in certain places, you would see Congolese celebs doing it and more heavily in the Caribbean. I knew once the glass was broken, there'd be no going back. Now, when you look at the top Black/African celebrities a good percentage are bleaching, when before a nose job and weave was as far as it would go. Beyonce does it, so does Rihanna, Even Keri Hilson has started. It's funny how people forget what they USED to look like. If you go back and look at their pictures from the first few years they were out, their skin was a very different shade that can't be explained by our normal color variances which occur over time and during different seasons.

Now, you bring it up no matter how obvious it is and people attribute it to some racial admixture. Tamar is another big bleacher.

by Anonymousreply 10701/24/2013

How does skin bleaching work. How does it make skin lighter without causing horrible damage?

by Anonymousreply 10801/24/2013

Janet was never a dark skinned woman. She's not Mariah-light, but she's nowhere near Angela Bassett-brown, or even Whitney Houston for that matter. Her tone is more medium-to-light brown, and the make-up she wears makes her look even lighter at times.

by Anonymousreply 10901/24/2013

r105, Janet was born into a very weird life to begin with. She was always famous. Women who become so successful in show business generally are demanding like Madonna, Mariah, the rest. I dont think Janet is any different. Dont be fooled by the soft voice and sweet interviews. LA Reid said Janet was the hardest person he ever worked with in his career, and he has worked with everybody. She knows exactly what she wants and doesnt let anybody tell her what to do.

by Anonymousreply 11001/24/2013

[quote]And the Dance Hall thing was a mistake on her part, as she admitted not knowing about Beenie Man's anti-gay lyrics when they collaborated.

What the fuck? Why would you agree to record with someone and not even know their music?

That makes zero sense.

by Anonymousreply 11101/24/2013

Well, R111, they were label-mates, so it's likely his people contacted her people, and there was something hurriedly put in place without her being able to get to know all about his music.

by Anonymousreply 11201/24/2013

"Janet is the fucking queen,"

No, dear. Michael was the fucking queen. Janet was merely a lady in waiting and as such did not inherit the title upon Queen Michael's passing.

by Anonymousreply 11301/24/2013

Ahem, R113...

by Anonymousreply 11401/24/2013

Who cares? By mid-century, everyone will be Muslim.

by Anonymousreply 11501/24/2013

If she would fuck that troll Jermaine Dupri for a few hit singles, she'll do anything.

BTW, Mariah still got dibs on the best tracks anyway.

by Anonymousreply 11601/25/2013

It's a business opportunity. That's it.

by Anonymousreply 11701/25/2013

she is a fat, crazy bitch. Sorry Janbot, but she is fat.

Fat, I tell you.

She's just FAT.

Madonna is thinking: "Janet who? Oh yeah, that fat actress that got burned with an iron many years ago in the slums of Chicago"

by Anonymousreply 11801/25/2013

Madonna is thinking: what happened to my career and face?

Janet has arrested development, and is not bright. What is with that baby voice?! She is seriously damaged, and a weirdo.

She's now cemented as Jackson trash thanks to the tit, the constant sex simulation on songs and stage, and now the kidnapping of her mother for money.

by Anonymousreply 11901/25/2013

That kinda makes her a stupid bitch!

by Anonymousreply 12001/25/2013

Even the bears love Janet. This cute bear...

by Anonymousreply 12101/25/2013

...has the Velvet Rope Sankofa tribe tattoo that Janet has on her wrist etched into his upper back.

by Anonymousreply 12201/25/2013

[quote]she is a fat, crazy bitch. Sorry Janbot, but she is fat.

Read it and weep, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 12301/25/2013

Is Janet is so beloved, then why can't she sell records or concert tickets anymore?

by Anonymousreply 12401/25/2013

[quote]Madonna is thinking: "Janet who?"

Really? I guess that's why her dancer said she looked very "Janet Jackson, Rhythm Nation" in Truth or Dare, why Janet's "Feedback" was in Madonna's ipod a few years back, and why she ripped Janet's RN vibe off big time in this laughably bad militant rendition of "Holiday"...

by Anonymousreply 12501/25/2013

[quote]If Janet is so beloved, then why can't she sell records or concert tickets anymore?

Her last album debuted at #1. Since then she's done films, signed a film production deal with Lionsgate, and penned a NY Times #1 Bestseller. All of those things took away from her singing career.

Her last tour, an up close and personal show, which was built upon going where fan demand was greatest, sold out around the world.

by Anonymousreply 12601/25/2013

[quote]She is seriously damaged, and a weirdo.

So's your mother

[quote]She's now cemented as Jackson trash thanks to the tit, the constant sex simulation on songs and stage, and now the kidnapping of her mother for money.

No. She's long been cemented as a pop icon and the blueprint-creator for the modern-day dance diva (Britney, J-Lo, Ciara, Kelly Rowland, etc.). As for her kidnapping her own mother, well, Janet is worth upwards of $150 million, so her dearly departed brother's money she does not need. Also, you'd have to be a complete dolt to believe the ramblings of one of MJ's spoiled adopted kids. Oh, wait, look at who I'm talking to...

by Anonymousreply 12701/25/2013

R27 is not even trying anymore.

by Anonymousreply 12801/25/2013

this is absolute nonsense .. not the post ..the replies.. dnt b rediculous..if there s any society standing fr women rights its the Islamic society .. iif smthng bad s happening then its not tht all Muslims are bad.. read surah Nisa frm Quran.. n its clearly written how its beneficial for a woman to cover her head..Islam is not just a religion..its a way of living a life..

by Anonymousreply 12901/28/2013

This will not look right

by Anonymousreply 13004/08/2013

Islam is about purity read about it people.

by Anonymousreply 13104/21/2013

Heavy like a first day period.

Feedbag, feedbag...

by Anonymousreply 13409/21/2014

She didn't turn Muslim, I don't believe any of this. This page is jus like the tabloids. A bunch of lies and rumors, it's full of huey.

by Anonymousreply 13502/20/2015

She's a Blackgama fur hag.

by Anonymousreply 13602/20/2015
Need more help? Click Here.