Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I just had a phone fight with my mother

Over Michael Fucking Savage, who she's been listening to recently. She's more gullible than I thought. The topic was marijuana, which I believe should be decriminalized and taxed like alcohol and cigs. She thinks it's toxic poison because he said so.

She used to be liberal but now she seems to be swinging the opposite direction on some issues.

by senility?reply 16December 3, 2011 9:51 PM

Nice to know you only fight about important things.

by senility?reply 1December 3, 2011 4:29 PM

You sound like a drama queen, OP.

by senility?reply 2December 3, 2011 4:29 PM

Most people as they age become conservative cunts. Just push her down the stairs and be done with it

by senility?reply 3December 3, 2011 4:32 PM

Not really R2. I just can't believe my mother went off like that. She was practically screaming over the evils of marijuana. How a casual phone conversation ended up like that really threw me off.

by senility?reply 4December 3, 2011 4:35 PM

Ask your mom why she's allowing Michael Savage to do her thinking for her.

by senility?reply 5December 3, 2011 4:35 PM

I used to have the same problem with my mother, only it was Glenn Beck and not Savage. Perfect solution? Don't call her anymore.

by senility?reply 6December 3, 2011 4:57 PM

How does marijuana come up in a conversation with mom?

by senility?reply 7December 3, 2011 4:59 PM

R7 we were talking about a young male relative's new job that will randomly test for drugs since he will operate a company vehicle. He was caught with a tiny amount a few years ago but because he was so young and had never been in trouble before it was expunged from his record. Since then he's been clean mainly because of the difficulty these days with the hiring process and casual drug usage.

by senility?reply 8December 3, 2011 5:05 PM

I live in Denver where marijuana is legal. Whole neighborhoods smell like pot. I long for the days when BO was the vile odor on a city bus. Whoever thought making pot legal was a good idea was an ass.

by senility?reply 9December 3, 2011 5:56 PM

Get over yourself, uppity queen at R9. Yeah, jailing non-violent ordinary people and ruining their lives over a benign plant totally needs to continue to happen, because - gasp - the smell of pot is just so dreadful.

by senility?reply 10December 3, 2011 6:17 PM

OH NO! Your mother has a different opinion than you do. Put her down.

by senility?reply 11December 3, 2011 6:43 PM

Have her tested for frontal lobe dementia.

by senility?reply 12December 3, 2011 9:06 PM

r9=Mincing prisspot who is "allergic" to the smell of smoke.

by senility?reply 13December 3, 2011 9:23 PM

Quit whining OP. There will probably come a day when you would give anything to have your mother still around to have a phone fight with.

by senility?reply 14December 3, 2011 9:41 PM

She just regrets your cocksucking ways.

by senility?reply 15December 3, 2011 9:44 PM

I live in Denver too, and marijuana use in public is definitely up. People light up anywhere. We really need the tax revenue though...the city is struggling, and the city is getting millions in tax revenue (plus there are fewer arrests for small amounts of weed so we are saving in the criminal justice system).

by senility?reply 16December 3, 2011 9:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!