Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The peculiar anger of Mitt Romney

Security officer, Shaun Knopp, told reporters that Romney had asked “who the fuck” he was and “what the fuck” he was doing and had then told him, “We got the Olympics going on, and we don’t need this shit going on.”

by Anonymousreply 1702/20/2012

Romney isn't so pure.

by Anonymousreply 111/28/2011

He's an arrogant, elitist-in-the-worst-sense-of-the-word (God's Chosen Mouthpiece), brittle, two-faced hypocrite who stands for nothing but his own advancement.

The more people see of him and hear these little anecdotes the more he'll tank. The Republicans have nothing.

by Anonymousreply 211/29/2011

So he swears at people and uses the F-word?

Isn't that against his religion?

by Anonymousreply 311/29/2011

This doesn't capture the true arrogance of the man. He is violent and vicious, even worse than GWB.

by Anonymousreply 411/29/2011

And don't forget about the family dog!

by Anonymousreply 511/29/2011

The poor dog. I don't know how anyone can vote for a man who'd do that to his own dog.

by Anonymousreply 611/29/2011

I guess the Dems should make sure the story about the dog comes out next year

by Anonymousreply 711/29/2011

What happened to his dog? Well?

by Anonymousreply 811/29/2011

R8, I think they strapped him to the roof rack on top of the car during one of their trips

by Anonymousreply 911/29/2011

Andrew Sullivan was recently quoted as saying, "Mitt Romney makes plastic look real."

by Anonymousreply 1011/29/2011

[quote] I think they strapped him to the roof rack on top of the car during one of their trips

It's a big topic across the nation this week.

by Anonymousreply 1102/17/2012

[quote]Fraser Bullock, who worked with Romney at Bain Capital and served as the chief operating officer of the Olympics, told me that Romney was fully justified in being irate during the traffic jam. “He’s a man of action. He knew something had to happen and he said, ‘OK, I’ll do this,’” Bullock says. “It was unfortunate that the law enforcement people reacted negatively to that, but what was done needed to be done.” Bullock told me he never saw Romney agitated otherwise during the Olympics.

Wait, Fraser Bullock, I would like a quote for you that you support interference in police activity.

by Anonymousreply 1202/20/2012

What's his fucking problem? He knows goddamn well that Mormonism doesn't condone cursing. I'll ass rape that little shit if this story is true.

by Anonymousreply 1302/20/2012

[all posts by racist shit-stain # 6 removed.]

by Anonymousreply 1402/20/2012

If he swears at people like that all the time, it would appear to indicate a non-Mormon way of behaving

by Anonymousreply 1502/20/2012

"I'm running for president for pete's sake."

by Anonymousreply 1602/20/2012

This could be the strange vibe people are picking up on, with Mittens.

It's a seething anger and contempt for people, bubbling just below the surface. As if he is going to blow at any minute.

His nervous laughter and crooked smile, betray a barely concealed bad temper, that many people appear to have experienced, in their dealings with Romney.

If I were his competitor, I would tap into this, and really try and tweak Mittens, until he goes off and BLOWS HIS TOP! That would be so juicy and delicious to see.

by Anonymousreply 1702/20/2012
Need more help? Click Here.